: Clash Tickets are available for BE or from missions. There's no reason to think Riot has changed this. After the last few Clash test problems it's likely Riot just didn't allow tickets or open them for sale this run in case of accidents.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WUXzffHz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:56:07.706+0000) > > Clash Tickets are available for BE or from missions. There's no reason to think Riot has changed this. > > After the last few Clash test problems it's likely Riot just didn't allow tickets or open them for sale this run in case of accidents. That'd be great if it was from BE or missions. I genuinely wasn't sure so that's why I created the post
Rioter Comments
UwM8 (NA)
: Why not remove promos in favor of more LP per divison
Personally I like promos because it feels nice to go extra-tryhard every now and then
: How do I climb ranked?
Here's a short-ish response since the others are long: 1. Don't flame or tilt your teammates. You may feel like they deserve it but it will only make them play worse 2. Try to stick with your best champions; learn new ones in other modes 3. Focus a bit more on objective control (towers, drag, herald, baron) than on getting a bunch of kills
Rioter Comments
: Can Ornn get his first skin yet?
I'm all for it as soon as they hit up my boy {{champion:101}} with a high quality skin
: Kaisa hasn't gotten a sking in 38 days why are you ignoring her?
: Stop blaming TFT for all your issues.
But TFT DID ruin my self-esteem
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: >Minecraft: no joke the worst thing ever was dying on my hardcore mode (no respawn) world simple because there was 1 block where mobs cpuld spawn and a zombie killed me through a wall when I was afk Either thay or losing my pokemon save that had almost 200 hours put into it
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nIY3NMwW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-25T22:55:43.826+0000) > > Minecraft: no joke the worst thing ever was dying on my hardcore mode (no respawn) world simple because there was 1 block where mobs cpuld spawn and a zombie killed me through a wall when I was afk Oooooof man
Rioter Comments
Pyrosan (NA)
: It's unhealthy for ranked, you are put at a disadvantage if someone's not playing optimally for something out of their control lol Autofill for normal queues is absolutely fine, reduce those queue times But give me everyone at their best in ranked
Fair argument. I have seen a lot of people willing to trade though -- often the role one is auto-filled to is someone else's secondary and they don't mind swapping. But for the times where someone is unwilling, I do see where you're coming from.
Rioter Comments
: 100 Hp Pykes gets ignited + aery + scorch + brand dot passive.
I agree that Pyke is OP, but Ignite reveals its targets and therefore Pyke's W wouldn't trigger any healing in this case (since he would still be seen by enemies). If you're gonna argue that a champ is OP don't use false evidence to support your claim.
Rioter Comments
: The reaction to this decision by Riot is so laughably predictable that there's only 2 options here: 1. Riot is incompetent 2. Riot simply doesn't care and is more interested in quick cash grabs Take your pick
From a business perspective I can see why they focus on popular champions (i.e. Ezreal, Lux, Kai'sa), but Xerath still has a half-decent pick rate so I still don't get why it's been so incredibly long
Brotha (NA)
: I've been expecting Arcade Ekko since his release. His particles look like they could be made for that skin. But hey better give Kaisa another skin and dump the other arcade skin on a champion with barely any particles to even show off.
Arcade Ekko might be too similar to Project Ekko but it could be cool nonetheless
: The new arcade skins are cool but Xerath hasn't had a skin since 2015
I just realized Kai'sa will now have more skins than Xerath. That's 5 skins in ~15 months for Kai vs 0 skins in over 4 years for Xer. Bullet Angel, K/DA, Prestige K/DA, IG, Arcade (5 or 4.5 if you don't count Prestige as a full skin) vs Battlecast, Runeborn, Scorched Earth, GotS (4)
Rioter Comments
Bazerka (NA)
: TFT - What do y'all think?
I personally hoped for a PvE game mode, but I'm interested to see how TFT turns out. I doubt I'll be putting any RP into it, but I could see myself playing occasionally when I need a break from SR.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
afmghost (NA)
: Mods portrayed by StrongBad
Homestarrunner.com was my childhood
: Just got a 14-Day Ban recently, any tips on how to avoid the permanent ban?
Chat is definitely what sparks toxicity so you're smart to go without it. For me it helps to recognize that what I want most is to win, and that my chances of winning are enormously higher if I choose to be chill regardless of what happens
: hunters potion should not have been removed
To be honest I feel like it was a noob trap for people who don't know how to kite
: BRING BACK HUNTERS POTION!
I feel like anyone who needs hunter's potion to be successful doesn't know how to clear jungle camps efficiently
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
mosaickle (OCE)
: Am I the only one who gets this?
I'm actually kinda the opposite. I feel calm playing my more-played champions due to familiarity. And I feel stressed playing new champions (in ranked) because I'm worried I'll cost our team the game due to lack of experience. But I do see where you're coming from
Rioter Comments
: [Fanfic] Garn n' Daroos hav teh fite
I think my IQ dropped a bit from reading this, but I upvoted nonetheless
Rioter Comments
Ryushiin (NA)
: I need help on self control...
It can definitely be hard to not flame when you're frustrated about being behind or losing, but think about it this way: If you DON'T flame, you might actually come back and win (which is really what you want, right?). Especially in Iron-Gold elos, teams that are ahead (even WAY ahead) often make huge mistakes and give the losing team opportunities to close the gap. And despite the mixed opinions on the bounty system, it certainly makes comebacks a lot more attainable. However, if you flame, none of you will be focused enough or mentally collected enough to take advantage of the mistakes the other team makes. So, if you feel like flaming, just think: "What I _really_ want most is to win, and there's still a chance of winning if I don't flame."
Keyru (NA)
: [UPDATE 2/26] Boards Testing and Thoughts
Having viewed comments in chronological view this whole time because I didn't realize there was a discussion view option, I honestly don't like it at all ("it" meaning chronological view). I am sad that I only just found out about discussion view. The removal of Hot will probably facilitate more productive discussion across a larger area of topics, but I also think that a lot of people (potentially myself included) will be drawn away from the boards due to seeing so many irrelevant posts and having no built-in way to filter them.
: [GAMEPLAY] Xerath- chanelling his Q, sometimes, will not do anything
I main Xerath and have definitely seen this problem. Glad to know it's being looked at.
: I feel like "mental boom" loses more games than "feeders".
: As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game. People give up because they know you cannot come back from most games when you are behind due to poor champion balance and extreme snowballing.
> [{quoted}](name=ReportsAreCancer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jvLAEwxK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-15T23:02:15.778+0000) > > As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game. People give up because they know you cannot come back from most games when you are behind due to poor champion balance and extreme snowballing. I see where you're coming from, but honestly I disagree. The game itself is to blame for a lot of things, but there are very few cases in which a game is legitimately decided 5-7 minutes in. 10 minutes in, maybe. But even then, people's attitudes tend to cause the loss much more than the lack of ways to come back.
: Dragons feel useless in season 9
I feel like Ocean is pretty weak but I usually notice a pretty good difference with the other three
Rioter Comments
Àéry (NA)
: I have become the tilted person I once despised | PLEASE HELP ME |
When I feel tilted it helps to play a few ARAMs and just focus on having a good time (and be sure to feed those bootiful poros)
Vortex L9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Apostle of Light,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kFdu2svE,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-01-21T10:35:24.822+0000) > > From what I understand, you had a 2-week suspension for toxic behavior sometime before this, which means you could've avoided this whole perma-ban situation by not being toxic in the first place (because you would've just gotten the 2-week for this incident). You clearly dont know what you are talking about. I was NOT the one playing on the acc. Also i didnt give my username or password to anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Vortex L9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kFdu2svE,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T12:29:28.364+0000) > > You clearly dont know what you are talking about. I was NOT the one playing on the acc. Also i didnt give my username or password to anyone. I know you weren't the one playing, I was just saying that you wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't earn a 2-week suspension in the past for toxic behavior. But it sounds like you've reformed since then, so good for you mate
: Purely my opinion, but if someone thinks top is boring, they're probably not being as active on the map as they should be. I'm always finding an opportunity to roam if my lane is well pushed.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LZElE0pJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-21T10:19:33.683+0000) > > Purely my opinion, but if someone thinks top is boring, they're probably not being as active on the map as they should be. I'm always finding an opportunity to roam if my lane is well pushed. Yeah I should probably roam more, but part of the reason I think it's boring is because there are so many cancer champions top lane which makes it really frustrating to play against
Vortex L9 (EUNE)
: Unfair ban due to hack?
From what I understand, you had a 2-week suspension for toxic behavior sometime before this, which means you could've avoided this whole perma-ban situation by not being toxic in the first place (because you would've just gotten the 2-week for this incident).
: I gotta say, 20% damage reduction for 4 seconds is pretty insane for dueling
I laugh every time a recommended build suggests blue smite
Show more

Apostle of Light

Level 166 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion