: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W3VEIY6g,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:19:41.906+0000) > > But not parties right No bruh I totally talk about fucking league of legends and matchmaking at parties just like here {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W3VEIY6g,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-06-14T18:15:21.761+0000) > > I bet you're fun at parties Im fun on your team, because it increases your chances of winning.
: Jungle mains
{{champion:32}} is always solid.
: How to escape a bad team streak
If I'm on a losing streak but want to keep playing I generally just play an ARAM game as a palette cleanser. Does wonders.
: Honor level 0 and proud. I play League to win. I signed up for a competitive 5v5, not to be a therapist/mentor/tutor/father to some degenerate low-IQ trolls... if Riot matches me with a liability I will calmly explain why they are bad. Sometimes that is fine, sometimes it triggers a report. About often enough to sink the honor. Its worth it though. The entire system is garbage tbh. Riot wont stop feeders/inters/afkers/trolls but if you say one mean word in response, SHAME ON YOU!
: Honor 4 - 0 a couple of days ago! No matter how poorly my team plays, no matter how much free damage the support takes for no reason or doesn't use any wards before their next death, no matter how much mid fails to ping/follow a roaming enemy or counter roams, no matter how jungle ganks lanes that aren't in good position to gank and refuses to gank the lane with the highest probability of success just because they don't like the pick, no matter how much top lane dies to ganks because they refuse to ward and over push and blames jg for no ganks even though they are too pushed for ganks, no matter how often the ADC refuses to last hit and play safe when their flash is down and the enemy team has a hecarim or rammus jg, no matter if 4/5 players have an inability to group to achieve objects after killing 3 enemies while the team is in good health and instead split in 3 different directions, accomplish nothing but a little farm, and then while they all back the enemy runs straight to baron then win the game 3 minutes later, NO MATTER THESE THINGS... Just say nice things. Accept their faults and flaws as merely indications of their skill level, remember that you played poorly like that a time ago, and let them know you forgive them for their faults and reassure them they will get better with a little more practice, while reminding them its best not to practice in ranked. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
I've played with you before - the team had to mute you for being a know-it-all that wouldn't leave anyone alone about builds or strategy. Grats on the honor 4 though! I recently got honor 4 too btw. Be willing to mute people and just goof around with teammates; it's a game after all!
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=x7jTAbAG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:24:15.169+0000) > > "Free rights" > > This is a forum owned and run by a private company that doesn't owe you anything my guy. Not banning me unfairly maybe? its owned by private company but it doesn't mean that are allowed to bully people
That's literally what it means. They can change your name to "Wee Willy Jones" and give you a butterfly avatar if they like. They can take control of your account and post silly nonsense pretending to be you. Does this mean they'll do that? No, but they most certainly can - that's what comes with literally owning the forum we're posting on.
: Exposing mod abuse and lack of free rights of posting in Na boards
"Free rights" This is a forum owned and run by a private company that doesn't owe you anything my guy.
99Palms (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3gil4oK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:20:34.232+0000) > > How is he treated unfairly by riot or the balance team? Is he weak right now? I ban Zed every time I'm mid because my mid mains aren't as mobile as he is, so I am constantly pinging MIA for fear of roaming ganks. That's my strategy - it doesn't always work, but it's the one I'm comfortable with. > > There are over 125 champions to choose from - learn one that isn't Zed and quit throwing a hissy fit. "weak" is not the problem, the real problem is riot gave you kids every single zed counter items and somehow you kids still dont know how to lane vs him and perma ban him. The balance team does not know how to balance zed, but they buffed the hell out of every other champions that DOES NOT need to be buffed while nerfing those who has no reason to be nerfed. The problem isnt in zed, the problem is with people playing vs him who uses their ego to make decisions instead of their brains, and the balance team who has 0 clue how to balance the game. "weak" and "unfairly" is are just understatements. if other champions are as good as zed, then sure, but everyone other champions are full cancer just like the playerbase and balance team. Playing other champions doesnt fix the issue, so dont give me the " if you cant deal with the problem, ignore it and play something else " excuse.
> [{quoted}](name=99Palms,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3gil4oK,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:00:20.280+0000) > > "weak" is not the problem, the real problem is riot gave you kids every single zed counter items and somehow you kids still dont know how to lane vs him and perma ban him. The balance team does not know how to balance zed, but they buffed the hell out of every other champions that DOES NOT need to be buffed while nerfing those who has no reason to be nerfed. The problem isnt in zed, the problem is with people playing vs him who uses their ego to make decisions instead of their brains, and the balance team who has 0 clue how to balance the game. "weak" and "unfairly" is are just understatements. > > if other champions are as good as zed, then sure, but everyone other champions are full cancer just like the playerbase and balance team. Playing other champions doesnt fix the issue, so dont give me the " if you cant deal with the problem, ignore it and play something else " excuse. "Kids" "Kids" "Kids" Bruh I'm 30, and I'm gonna keep banning Zed.
99Palms (NA)
: and this is why i said this games community is full cancer.."why i ban zed?...because hes "annoying" to lane against"...So NOT because hes op, its because it merely hurts the ballsack of all the players playing against him, meanwhile, sylas, irelia, vlad, akali, 1v5 mid to late game causing everyone of these bone head teens to lose lp and rage at the game itself. and these boneheads has the audacity to downvote this topic, as if zed mains dont even have the right to point out how unfair hes treated by riot, balance team, and the player base.
> [{quoted}](name=99Palms,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3gil4oK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-12T20:45:51.428+0000) > > and this is why i said this games community is full cancer.."why i ban zed?...because hes "annoying" to lane against"...So NOT because hes op, its because it merely hurts the ballsack of all the players playing against him, meanwhile, sylas, irelia, vlad, akali, 1v5 mid to late game causing everyone of these bone head teens to lose lp and rage at the game itself. > > and these boneheads has the audacity to downvote this topic, as if zed mains dont even have the right to point out how unfair hes treated by riot, balance team, and the player base. How is he treated unfairly by riot or the balance team? Is he weak right now? I ban Zed every time I'm mid because my mid mains aren't as mobile as he is, so I am constantly pinging MIA for fear of roaming ganks. That's my strategy - it doesn't always work, but it's the one I'm comfortable with. There are over 125 champions to choose from - learn one that isn't Zed and quit throwing a hissy fit.
: We got 2 kills and stole red
Please keep doing things like this so you'll get banned and never get matched with any of us! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t610sssL,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-05T21:07:29.064+0000) > > BOOOOOOOOO > > BOO THIS MAN > > BOOOOOOOOO Sad as it is, it's kinda true. He's one of the least played champions in league, I doubt he'll get much support
He's one of my highest played champs. People just don't like supping in the jungle, but he's great at applying lane pressure and solid in teamfights.
: Because a total of 6 people play Ivern. Honestly should just be reworked into a support at this point.
SanKakU (NA)
: I disagree. {{item:3071}} 20 percent more spell casting, and the armor reduction benefits everyone on your team, even your AP champs that right click the enemies affected. {{item:3161}} 20 percent more spell casting. {{item:3078}} 20 percent more spell casting. {{item:3153}} slowing for 3 seconds on a 60 second cooldown. {{item:3508}} 20 percent more spell casting, plus mana restoration. {{item:3095}} slowing for 1.5 seconds, cooldown scaling with attacking and moving. {{item:3004}} more mana allowing for longer times away from base for grueling engagements/journeys. None of these items give AD/AP: {{item:3190}} shields for potentially the entire allied team scaling with user's maximum HP. {{item:3109}} 10 percent more spell casting, user-damage-agnostic lifestealing effect as well as damage mitigation for the designated parnter(partner switch is on 90 second cooldown). {{item:3025}} 20 percent more spell casting, more mana allowing for longer times away from base for grueling engagements/journeys, and a slowing zone with 0.5 second longer duration than cooldown. {{item:3110}} 20 percent more spell casting, more mana allowing for longer times away from base for grueling engagements/journeys, and also the aura which should be buffed. {{item:3001}} 10 percent more spell casting, more mana allowing for longer times away from base for grueling engagements/journeys, and also more magic damage for entire team against enemy champions near the user. {{item:3222}} 10 percent more spell casting, more mana allowing for longer times away from base for grueling engagements/journeys, and also more shielding power and a way to purge disables on one allied champion and granting movement speed bonus for 2 seconds on a 120 second cooldown. {{item:3305}} 10 percent more spell casting, more mana allowing for longer times away from base for grueling engagements/journeys, and more vision for the team. {{item:3050}} 10 percent more spell casting, more mana allowing for longer times away from base for grueling engagements/journeys, and an effect with adjustable cooldown granting increased power to your designated partner's basic attacks both slowing for 2/3 seconds and adding on 30 percent extra damage(although magic instead of physical) for but a moment. {{item:3107}} 10 percent more spell casting, more mana allowing for longer times away from base for grueling engagements/journeys, and also more shielding power and a 2.5 second delayed-area-denial effect on a 120 second cooldown. However, I will comment that many of these items are granting more mana which is irrelevant to many champions {{champion:64}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:238}} which discourages players from picking some otherwise viable champions for supporting their team since so many of the support items they could buy aren't a great investment for them. I think we should get new versions of a lot of those mana-granting support items that give attack speed instead. All four of those manaless champions would make fantastic supports if only such a great number of support items gave attack speed or AD or even armor/MR/HP instead of more mana which is not good for them. If these are the kind of champions you mean, then I totally agree actually. Mikael's in particular I wish were more useful for Lee Sin, and it would be solid on Riven and Renekton because it would increase their own shielding/healing power if it just gave some other useful stuff. I sometimes see supports buying cost-inefficient items and Zed buying a version of Mikael's like I'm describing would be passable on him, although not recommended, because other manaless champs would be buying it, and he could take the Ravenous Hunter rune, maybe even also Fleet Footwork and Overheal and that kind of thing to justify it.
I've always been tempted to build BORK on Lulu mid-game. Anyone tried it? Seems like it would be fun.
: Queue dodging when team play non-meta champions?
Sounds like a boring way to play. I've had people get upset and dodge when I pick Ivern despite the fact that I have a 70% WR on him this season.
: PSA: Shaco is not a strong early-game champion. This was changed in 2016.
I'd love it if they adjusted Shaco's ratios a bit to make it feasible to build hybrid on Shaco. The only options we have are an AP box/dagger machine and an assassin that can't 100-0 as well as Rengar or Khazix. Shaco is still my favorite champion, but he's in a really bad spot. Anyone saying his invisibility makes him OP just doesn't know how to play against him - now there are 3 or 4 junglers that can go invis and burst much quicker than Shaco can anyways.
: Give me a random lore bit for your favorite character
{{champion:35}} has always had the hots for {{champion:6}} , but he's never had the courage to say anything to him about it.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Damage meta is just not fun
Runes Reforged needs to be, you know, reforged.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnaW51LK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-03T19:01:40.400+0000) > > +1 for the great meme post. Idk many champions who can 2v1 at level 2, maybe you can inform me?
> [{quoted}](name=I Play This Game,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnaW51LK,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T19:22:17.566+0000) > > Idk many champions who can 2v1 at level 2, maybe you can inform me? Shaco also can't 2v1 at level 2 though? You realize he doesn't get his ult until 6, right?
: New Mord's ULT shouldn't be stopped by basic champion abilities. Please fix this
Spell shield stops Amumu ult, Malphite ult, etc. That's the way it works.
: That might be the reason, or maybe you're just good at ivern aye? Or maybe you had luck with the players. Either way, you are one (lucky) individual playing Ivern and finding a success playing him. On the overall statistics, his winrate might be 51.40%, but his play rate is 1.07% and ban 0.04%. He is an extremely situational pick where you usually play him with a duo where you two are smurfing so peeling for him makes the pick have some sort of sense. Either way, good job on the winrate buddy.
53 games with him this season - a 70% WR and a 5.53 KDA...yes, I must be VERY lucky. Or the fact that not many people play against Ivern in Silver ELO. Or I'm a pretty decent Ivern. Likely a mix of both. Either way, A+ comment.
Cevrad (NA)
: 47% jungle rate :thinking: (over the last 20 games)... First, you are a fill player, so you have no clue if a position is bad or not. Second statistics show that Jungle is the 3rd most played role in the game right now for really any league on any server. Third, your numbers are completely overinflated. Fourth if you go outside of those 20 games, you are getting the 3 least played roles equally and the top 2 most played rarely. WOW. Who would have thought that fill means you get everything but the 2 most played roles? Lastly, you are in silver, you are gonna get the first thing that gets you a game. People in silver like yourself think the role is bad, so therefore don't play it. Then you get the role. It isn't in a bad place, not at all, can tell you this as a diamond, soon to be masters, jungle main. Do you wanna know why silvers think its bad? Look at your last 20 ranked games, if these were diamond+ games every game would be reksai hecarim kindred. Because those champions are amazing, they don't see play in low elo. Its a perspective kind of thing, jungle is in a fine spot.
You seem upset, are you upset
: Best Support to ‘one-trick’?
If I were you I'd go with Morgana/Thresh/Sona. Morgana and Sona are incredibly simple from a mechanical standpoint, while Thresh is a champion you could learn to carry a lane with. Side note - give Taliyah support a try as well. She's a good source of midgame damage, and the occasional well placed W will feed the crap out of your adc. The ult is also excellent for blocking ganks. I pick Taliyah any time I'm partnered with a Vayne.
: Patch 9.11 notes
Something something fix the jungle something something
: I didn’t used to be annoyed with this, but I lately have gotten to prime smurf elo (silver-gold). In fact, yesterday I had a loss streak that was started by a tryndamere mid lane who had never played tryndamere, but had a 91% win rate in ranked. It wasn’t like he was leveling a lower account or anything, it just felt like he was playing in low elo to trash some people who didn’t play league as much, probably to untilt from higher elo games. I highly doubt this guy plays tryndamere mid on his main account which I would assume is somewhere around low Diamond, high plat.
> [{quoted}](name=FireLion22,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZmsAjjN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-29T17:57:08.160+0000) > > I didn’t used to be annoyed with this, but I lately have gotten to prime smurf elo (silver-gold). In fact, yesterday I had a loss streak that was started by a tryndamere mid lane who had never played tryndamere, but had a 91% win rate in ranked. It wasn’t like he was leveling a lower account or anything, it just felt like he was playing in low elo to trash some people who didn’t play league as much, probably to untilt from higher elo games. I highly doubt this guy plays tryndamere mid on his main account which I would assume is somewhere around low Diamond, high plat. I've experienced this more this season than ever before, but I also was usually a high bronze / low silver in past seasons. In S1/S2 I see a lot of 70-80% WR smurfs who openly brag about it in /all. Very frustrating.
nelogis (EUW)
: Welcome to the top lane experience! Have an unpleasant stay
: I Exclusively Fill in Ranked and...
Even when I fill into another role, I still switch to jungle sometimes because other people get filled there and don't want it. Jungle hasn't been as popular as top/mid over the past year, but I'm kind of shocked at how few people want to deal with it this season.
: The least played role disparity is really bad right now. It's fine when there is like a 10% gap between the most selected role and the least selected role. When the most selected role is 25%+ and the least selected role is 15% or less that gap starts to exceed 10% and we have an issue. I think the point of the thread (and the OP can correct me if I'm wrong) is that fill players like to have role diversity, when we get stuck with one specific role more than 50% of the time and/or two roles 80% of the time we see that as an issue in role diversity within the game. Yes, we can combat this by selecting a specific position 1/3 of our games to even things out but the point stands that role diversity could and should improve. Selecting exclusively fill this season on my main I have played 10 sup, 9 jg, 3 bot, 4 top and 1 mid games. I realize with secondary selections etc... this doesn't necessarily add up to 30% of all players choosing mid main role but it certainly feels that way to a fill main.
I agree with everything you said aside from the point of the thread - I just wanted to know if I was in the minority or not when it comes to mainly getting assigned a jungle role. I like to fill because doing so for the past year has really helped me improve my macro game, and it also helps keep the experience fresh (I get bored when I play the same role 4 or 5 games in a row).
: Yeah. Jungle is in a pretty rough spot at the moment. In my opinion one of the heavy reasons is that the variety of champions for jungle is close to non existing. In other words, junglers can't play what the WANT, rather what they HAVE to play. In example, when was the last time you saw an utility jungler (such as Ivern) in jungle that did good against a heavy early game monster such as Rek'Sai, Jarvan, Hecarim or Kayn? After they changed Camille's E taking her out of jungle i feel like people forgot the power of early game junglers. I remember back then the team that had to play against Camille wouldn't be going anywhere further than their turret due to the threat she opposed. Nowadays while scutle has been moved to 3:15 and is not an early game priority, junglers are forced to invent new paths that will make them benefit from farming if they are unable to gank. That's why in high elo, junglers are forced to play for their red side jungle cause golems and raptors give the most amount of gold and xp forcing them to move around the red side jungle all the time and hope that the closest lane to red side jungle has lane priority or any sort of engage so they can proift out of ganking
I'm actually having great success (70% WR) with Ivern against early game champs this season, but I think that's mostly due to my ELO's lack of experience facing an Ivern.
Ludicol0 (NA)
: yeah ranked is stupid right now and no one wants to jg because being a jungler is dumb unless you feel like playing noskill op champs like yi or hec
I actually have had more trouble with champs that are incredibly strong at lv 2 like Xin, Lee, and Vi. Until something changes with jungle I'm basically an Ivern onetrick.
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVAZAx6j,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-28T20:30:21.730+0000) > > I exclusively fill and support is now much more popular than jungle and adc are. Almost like the jungle is fucking impossible to survive unless you've got a minimum of fifty games in it, much less some champs who need even more.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVAZAx6j,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-28T21:15:53.468+0000) > > Almost like the jungle is fucking impossible to survive unless you've got a minimum of fifty games in it, much less some champs who need even more. I have over 700 games on Shaco and I can't play him in the current state. Early game is entirely too weak and the meta is exclusively level 2 powerhouses like Xin and Vi, so I'm basically a onetrick Ivern until something changes.
usul1202 (NA)
: I q supp/mid and am getting mid a good bit now. It feels weird having to prep my secondary role after so long...
Yeah, people actually want to play supp now! I think it's just an indictment on how awful jungling is right now.
: Why autofill is one of the worst systems riot has implemented
I exclusively fill and support is now much more popular than jungle and adc are.
Rioter Comments
: THE COUNCIL ARE NO LONGER LAST! WE MOVING UP IN THE WORLD!
It's because they know they need our strategy. Our plays. THEY NEED US TO BOSS THEM AROUND
: A small reward for guessing
I actually think this would be a really fun add. No big deal either way, but it'd be nice to see.
: Jungle Difference feels insurmountable in low elo.
I feel like I've heard every single lane in low ELO is "the difference". I've seen top, mid, and bot all carry just as much as a jungler does. I actually think feeding a roaming midlaner (Fizz, Talon, etc.) is more dangerous than any jungler difference.
: Champs that bronze/iron players should avoid if they wanna climb
GavinTFI (NA)
: People reporting for off meta picks
I get a lot of flack for Taliyah support too. People always think they know best.
oNOVAo (NA)
: In Promos for Gold!!! So Excited!
Good luck man! I've failed gold promos twice this season, so here's hoping you get them on the first shot!
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:16:07.039+0000) > > The funny thing is that you're pretending like trolling was your only option. You absolutely deserve this ban. Never said that, never even said I didn't deserve a reprimand...in fact I said the opposite. I'd already dodged a match and was looking at a 15 min dodge timer; same amount of time for an early surrender for them. Why should I be punished for them legit essentially just running around cyber bullying randos while they move onto the next dude to fuck with? Your manual reporting doesn't do anything in this situation cause there is no "toxic" behavior to identify because nothing is shown in chat by Rito's standards.
> [{quoted}](name=NaCl x 10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:27:32.879+0000) > > Never said that, never even said I didn't deserve a reprimand...in fact I said the opposite. I'd already dodged a match and was looking at a 15 min dodge timer; same amount of time for an early surrender for them. Why should I be punished for them legit essentially just running around cyber bullying randos while they move onto the next dude to fuck with? Your manual reporting doesn't do anything in this situation cause there is no "toxic" behavior to identify because nothing is shown in chat by Rito's standards. "I deserve to be punished!" Next line "Why am I being punished?" You broke rules and even acted like it was the "cool" thing to do by the way you phrased it in your first post. Grow up dude. Everyone thinks what you did was lame because it was. Take the ban and focus on not being this big of a douchebag again next time.
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:59:33.676+0000) > > I don't think it is, and if so I imagine it's not frowned upon as heavily as trolling a game. You keep on getting banned though friend! So its cool that a 4 people can jump into a lobby and completely troll a single dude, but it's not okay for that single dude to troll back? You numb bro?
> [{quoted}](name=NaCl x 10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T20:01:44.568+0000) > > So its cool that a 4 people can jump into a lobby and completely troll a single dude, but it's not okay for that single dude to troll back? You numb bro? The funny thing is that you're pretending like trolling was your only option. You absolutely deserve this ban.
: How to win 12 games in a row?
I feel your pain man. I've failed in gold promos twice already and keep bouncing between Silver 1 and 2. Part of it is likely that we're not much better (if at all) than our current rank, but I also think there's a wide variety of skills at our ELO. I know it's rough - hoping you dig your way out soon.
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:49:36.300+0000) > > "If this game had been ranked I would have dodged, but since these clowns had the intention of ruining my normie game, I decided it only be fair that" - and I stopped reading there. You broke rules, knowing you broke rules. Nobody thinks you're cool for it. Glad you got banned! > > {{sticker:garen-swing}} So is stealing away champs from other players in champ select, not? If so, maybe it should be which is why I said there should be a way to report that behavior without having to play a full match with them. You keep on swaggin though friend. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=NaCl x 10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6I49cAnA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:56:37.424+0000) > > So is stealing away champs from other players in champ select, not? If so, maybe it should be which is why I said there should be a way to report that behavior without having to play a full match with them. You keep on swaggin though friend. > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I don't think it is, and if so I imagine it's not frowned upon as heavily as trolling a game. You keep on getting banned though friend!
: Ironically Funny or Completely Unfair?
"If this game had been ranked I would have dodged, but since these clowns had the intention of ruining my normie game, I decided it only be fair that" - and I stopped reading there. You broke rules, knowing you broke rules. Nobody thinks you're cool for it. Glad you got banned! {{sticker:garen-swing}}
: Lethality is super trash, compare it to magic pen, lethality armor pen litteral formula is Lethality × (0.6 + 0.4 × level ÷ 18) in LoL Wiki (not sure if it s the right calculator) ==> you gain 10×(0,6+0.4×6/18) = 0,73 effective armor pen at level 6 with {{item:3134}} (ridiculous right ?) while getting already 18 MR pen with {{item:3020}} and this while base armor is higher than base MR at level 4 (get worse and worse after this) and armor is cheaper than MR. Btw lethality is a scaling stat for early game champions only while MR pen is taken not only by early game champions but also by scaling champions, meaning that AP scaling champions have the early game vs AD early game champion which is utterly stupid.
I don't know the math, but I guarantee lethality is worth much more than that. The power spike when Shaco has Tiamats + Dirk is VERY noticeable.
: Nowhere close to as bad as Devourer/Rageblade.
I completely forgot about this. For a short period of time, almost all bans were jungle bans.
: how many players do you think leave bronze per year?
I don't understand why the conversation is always "there aren't that many smurfs, get over it". I face just as many smurfs as I get teamed with so I don't complain about them from an "it's impossible to climb against smurfs!!11oneone" standpoint, but rather that it makes the game not fun regardless of which side they're on. I'm truly a mid silver player - I'm hardstuck and it's likely where I belong. It's fun to play _competitive_ games against other people with a similar skill level to mine. Steamrolling an enemy team and making them FF15 because our mid laner is 13/0 isn't fun. Being on the losing end of that game is even less fun. This is a game; it's supposed to be fun. My question is regardless of the smurf population density, WHY are they still allowed to do it?
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=whozyE1N,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-10T20:37:21.983+0000) > > Started B3 and cruised to S2-S1 over the course of 2 weeks and have been hardstuck there ever since. Probably where I belong, but still hoping I can sneak into Gold one of these days. ah ive been bronze since s4
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=whozyE1N,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-05-10T21:28:27.950+0000) > > ah ive been bronze since s4 No shame in that. I was hardstuck bronze from seasons 3 - 6. The change that made me at least an above average silver player was playing with a focus on farming and not dying. In our ELO people will present ample opportunity to get kills if you're patient for long enough; all you have to do is focus on outfarming them and not making mistakes that they can capitalize on.
: how many players do you think leave bronze per year?
Started B3 and cruised to S2-S1 over the course of 2 weeks and have been hardstuck there ever since. Probably where I belong, but still hoping I can sneak into Gold one of these days.
Show more

ApothNinja

Level 122 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion