rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki completely lost herself to the ritual dance, dictated by the drum's rhythm, as she closed her eyes and let her movements become more expressive. As time went on not only the symbols of power on the ground and in the air gathered their dark might, but so did some of the mage's tattoos become outlined with dark haze that traced her movements. Bodies rolled and blood flowed into the magic insignia where they were smashed together with black powers. Vague shapes resembling animal limbs were formed from the broken carcasses, their torsos and limbs crushed into unnatural shapes, while some hellish creature was being made. The Zaunite mage suddenly stopped, oblivious to the world, when the bodies vaguely made up the outline of half of the monstrosity forming behind her in the circle. She rolled her head around and listening to a tune only she could hear swayed slowly, while taking off her long velvet glove. Her thin sickly arm was revealed, it looked more like bones covered by skin and bulging pulsing veins than anything else, and using one half of the antlers she previously used to beat the drum she cut her black arm. Blackness started oozing out from the wound and dark mist started swirling around her arm. The abomination continued to rise from the circle, but despite almost being completely out, it was still only made up of bodies messily smashed up together. That changed when the Bipolar Nightmare opened her now black void of eyes and resumed her dance, causing the drops of black blood to wildly fly around with her flowing movements, making them land upon the various symbols etched on the ground. Black smoke rose up from the droplets and entered the beast, radiating from it. Bones crunching, flesh tearing, skin rending was soon heard afterward as the meat mass was reshaped in the image of whatever spawn of underworld was called into this realm. Bones reshaped into monstrous claws, reconnected into maw of teeth and horns like bone sickles. Flesh started melting into one body, skin tore and stretched taut over the beast while hair formed into spear like bristles. The [abomination ](https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/009/391/610/large/jeff-goslan-07-fenrir-web.jpg?1518714136)finally slammed its clawed limb into the ground and rose to full size, towering more than three times above Tsuki as the black fog filled its half rotten and half broken body. From afar it seemed like the corpses were remade into something else, but should one come close enough for inspection, they'd be able to find in the homogenous matter parts of their comrades, especially their faces were stretched out everywhere upon the monster, even gazing back at them with their empty hollow eyes. The ritual was finished and soon the magic circle disappeared and Tsuki's tattoos reverted to being just tattoos. The horror behind and above heaved intimidatingly, but some may say it didn't look impressive give how broken its body looked, but perhaps the most terrifying was to realize that it seemed this was the way the creature truly was. Anyone could try testing its might, but nobody probably offered. One shouldn't even begin to ask what had happened with all the blood as there were no traces of it left anywhere around. The Night Witch looked up at the pirates, her black eyes returning to normal, and threw up her arms as if to present this beast to them *" Ta-daaaaa! A friend! Not a meat fort. "* She looked around, seemingly thinking about something and said out loud to herself *" Hmmm, maybe I should change my aspect as well, while we still have the time. I should probably ask Ramira. What do you think? "*
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Ramira Aside from a involuntary facial twitch at her touch, Jason said nothing in response to the compliment she gave. Not that anyone would expect her of all people to admit giving out praise but luckily for her the recipient wouldn't recall such information to lord over Ramira. Regardless, it was short lasted as her attention shifted to Raoul who stiffened at her gaze while also explaining what she intended to do. Magic in Bilgewater was not a widely studied subject by the masses and had only her word to go with and right now, the scruffy swashbuckler didn't have much choice but to go along with it. He watched as the orb the Red Mage conjured made contact with the Oiler's flesh and his limbs began to twitch with renewed life while he mumbled something under his breath in a semi-conscious state. Roaul nodded at her order to pull the harpoon free, gripping firmly with both hands he paused for moment and glanced at her in doubt though the angry glare Ramira most surely gave at his reluctance pushed him forward. _"Sorry about this boss."_ Raoul muttered, yanking out the offending projectile and releasing a terrible wet ripping sound and a throaty pained wheeze from Jason. His eyes momentarily snapping open before falling unconscious again and fresh blood poured from the now open wound with renewed vigor. The man insides were a lot worse for were then his ripped and torn skin, internal bleeding, ruptured organs and broken bones was just a small portion of long list of complications that Ramira had to address but with the expertise of a skilled surgeon she slowly but surely. A lesser practitioner would have claimed the man dead already from such injuries but a lich isn't so easily constrained by such words and certainties like 'impossible' and 'death'. From an outside glance many would see a mage putting so much of their energy, arguably past the point of necessity, as a act of selfless compassion. Those that new Ramira better would see her making an investment, to what end would only be known to her, and never done purely out of the kindness of her heart. Still the expended energy proved to fix the major areas of concern and the extra layer of magic would prove to keep him in one piece until his body could take over normal function though this did present a bargaining ship for Ramira known only to her or particularly inquisitive mages. The man was wholly kept alive by her necromatic magics she had instilled into his flesh and bone, for all intents and purpose he was a sentient golem only standing for now because of her sacrifice and what was given can't just as easily be taken away until his body could support itself. That is, if Ramira should choose to inform him of such a temporary reality. Raoul watched in silence as Ramira did her work, watching as green lights pulsed with his boss' flesh and not entirely sure what she was doing but nodded at her claim she did all she could. _"Looks better on the outside at least."_ Raoul smirked but his conversation was soon interrupted by a third, and quite visibly annoyed, third party. >Atreyu >**"Think he's in a good physical state to move now? Yes? No?... Maybe?-"** _"I don't think it'd be a good idea to try and wake him up, not tellin how his noggin is-"_ Roaul attempted to blurt out quickly, the Husk was unwilling to listen to such a consideration it seems. Jason, predictably, didn't spring awake as Atreyu hoped though his notably more audible grunting and groans made it clear he was at least in a better condition then before Ramira worked her magic on him. _"Hey hey hey don't need to scramble his brains now!"_ Raoul shouted at Atreyu, but trying to pull what was essentially a living pile of pointed glass was no easy task and his efforts only earned him a number of shallow cuts in his hands. While the magus continued to rant and rave he might have spotted the ghost of a smirk on the unconscious Jason who was most likely dreaming at that point but Atreyu would probably view it as him mocking him. The slaps also had equally effective results as the yelling though one of his pointed fingers managed to dig into his cheek , drawing blood and causing Jason's eyelids to flutter as he sleepy pawed at his face. **"Fuck, did some bastard just _stab_ me in the face?"** Jason questioned and sounding like he wasn't quite aware of where he was yet. He attempted to get to his feet but his legs buckled and coughed up a mouth fool of partially coagulated blood. **"Ugh my insides feel like someone stuffed hot coals in them."** The oiler, still in the process of waking up, didn't hear most of Atreyu's gripes before he began to walk off though there were more then enough people that needed his assistance in keeping the nearly dead from reaching that final stage. >Tsuki The pirates continued to watch the Nightmare make her circle, not quite understanding what she meant with all her magic babble. "Well yea we gets this Mists be making all many of fucked up shit don't need to tell us twice." He grumbled back. "But what thing yer talkin about? Seems to me all that fancy puppet work ya do keeps'em at bay." His partner, a short scruffy man with bandages covering his face interjected his own thoughts. "I think she means that the Mists is learning, something we ain't see yet." The taller gentleman scoffed and waved at hand at the idea. "Mists got no brain to daft drunk, just moves about where the winds take. Lass just jumpin at fake ghosts, when we gots real ones tearing at us already!" The shorter man shook his head and remained unconvinced at his compatriots explanation. "I told you, the Mists hunts us and mages see things with don't. Probably knows things as well." "Right. Right. Sure." The taller man answered offhandedly before turning back to Tsuki. "Gonna make something. Outta bodies? Pfft now if that ain't the most ridiculous thing I heard, what ya gonna do? Make a meat fort?" He laughed.
Tsuki continued her work on the circle and was reaching the end of it. While she worked, she nodded to the seemingly smarter of the two pirates *" What he said! There is something causing the mist and it's started catching up to our tricks. Some old and terrifying thing. I felt it in my mind. "* she said and shivered *" Brrr, wasn't nice. Not. At. All. I tell ya. "* The Bipolar Nightmare finished most of her preparations as the sceptic man spoke again. She looked up at him and smiled *" Not a meat fort. "* She then stepped into the center of the circle and from her bag pulled out some a pair of small antlers, opened up the front of her coat to reveal the bone clothes beneath and started her ritual. At first the Night Witch was just making small steps and with the antlers in hands made various signs and gestures at various directions while reciting some obscure texts. Where she moved the antlers a symbol of power formed up in the air and shadows seemingly gathered at the out portions of the circle. The initial part of the ritual was over fairly quickly, a minute or two. The Zaunite mage then attached the one of the antlers into her hair, took off her coat and rolled up her sleeves, upon doing so many of her occult tattoos were revealed. She took out a small hand drum and started beating a very tribal rhythm. Tsuki started humming and moving to the beat, becausing more and more of the circle to flare up with dark powers. With the ritual progressing, dark mud started rising from the circle and dragged the bodies inward and spilled blood was drained in the same direction. Blood flowed away, cleaning Tsuki up and revealing new black tattoos forming and coming to life as her dance gained on intensity, the drum despite being so small shaking up the innermost parts of one's body. Bodies that crossed the outer lining of the circle were crushed together and something wicked seemed to possess them, given their unnatural movements. It looks like something was crawling out of that magic and taking the corpses for its body. And it was going to be massive, given all the hints. The ritual continued.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Ramira Raoul didn't immediately notice Ramira's approach though his face only gave the faintest of smiles before he turned his attention back to Jason's unconscious form. "Done all I could, with what I got anyway, but he's still bleeding on the inside." He sighed while gesturing to the harpoon embedded in the oiler's chest just a few inches below the collar bone. "I can't patch anything else lurking beneath the suit without pulling it out, 'fraid to try given he'd bleed out but if you think you can fix him and _not_ get him killed, by all means. Probably better you then half the idjits we got around here." If Ramira wished to examine she'd be able to tell that Jason's condition was far from ideal but his soul, much like the man, was unbelievably stubborn and fought tooth and nail against death simply out of spite, With her skills, she could reasonably patch up the most severe damage but it'd be a delicate process where being too slow could lead to exsanguination. Regardless, the harpoon would have to come out in order to get any meaningful work done and there'd be no turning back. As always, her Red Cap helper obeyed her orders but still gave Ramira occasional glances in case he was needed but tried blend in by also tending to the wounded nearby though his thoughts were quite clearly elsewhere and took quite a few times for people to get his attention and often appeared to be only half listening to them most of the time. >Atreyu Atreyu was a wealth of knowledge, and some who were a few rings higher in intelligence managed to put is growl filled advice to use , but the vast majority seemed to believe he had the answer for their next major course of action who didn't seem to notice his increasing agitation by being surrounded and bombarded with question ranging from abstract to mundane by the second. The Husk had opened up the pandora's box of enlightenment for the survivors and they quickly pried for any meaningful remedy or fix he might know to help the wounded regardless if they actually had the supplies or time to accomplish such things That said, drawing attention to the actively dying and unconscious Jason was _probably_ not the best method to calm the survivors since now panic was being to grow seeing as their leader was no sitting in a pool of his own blood but the place of refuge did get their interest and swell their hope slightly and their question became even more pointed and prying hoping that he'd disclose where the location was. When Atreyu pulled out the crystal the survivors backed away slightly, which was more then enough for the husk to make a dash over to Jason and Ramira. Strangely enough, Jason let out a low groan at his approach but was still very much unconscious. It was reasonable to believe that it was just an involuntary utterance but with a little imagination one could think, even in his near dead state, was trying to say 'don't let that crystal covered bastard put a gem in me'. >Tsuki The ever continuing sounds of flesh tearing and gulping was more then enough to make the trio of pirates turn green in the face, especially when some of the older corpse started to sour and they both nearly jumped out of their skin when her arm launched out from the pile. The three looked at each other upon witnessing the gore covered nightmare standing upon a mound of corpse as if enacting some unholy prophecy better left forgotten, deciding that listening to the groans and cries of the dying was better then dealing with whatever weirdness that is unfolding before them. Her physical appearance at the moment only made the decision seem even more justified as they quickly walked off without even so much as a backwards glance and confident it was now someone else's problem. Still many of the survivors gave Tsuki a wide berth, some still unsure if the allegations against her were actually true but more so because she was covered head to toe in blood and human flesh and smelled just about as pleasant as she looked. But a few were puzzled as to what she was up to up to with her scrawling and a two pirates bickered for a short time before one bucked up the nerve to ask. With a sharp whistle one attempted to get her attention. "Oi corsepy lass, whatcha doing there?"
Tsuki was hard at work and quite focused on whatever task she set herself to do, so it took her a little while and more than one whistle to get her attention. The outer layer of the colossal circle was done by the time the girl looked up and around to see who was, probably, calling her. She smiled widely and looked around *" Me?! Me? Yes, I'm here. What's the matter? "* The question arrived from her ears to her brain right afterwards *" Oh. Oh. Hmm. A focusing seal. I'm drawing a focusing seal for a spell. "* She paused for a moment to think about explaining herself when she faced those who called out to her. The Night Witch answered and tried making sense of her thought process *" Hmm, you know how we've been fighting up against the mist things, right? The things I usually do aren't really working out that great for me here, so I've been thinking of how to help some other way. The thing is catching up to what I've been doing so far and the fights are just getting worse and worse. Sooooooo, I thought I'd call in a friend and maybe even switch things up a bit! I mean, it'd be a shame to let all of this go to waste, right? "* When she mentioned "all of this", she motioned to all the corpses lying around them.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
I'll post in the evening today; in 12-14 hours.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki remained in the pile for a good while, gorging on fresh meat until she couldn't get any more into her stomach. Then after she had her fill, she started working on getting out with a last bit of help of the cadavers. An arm shot out of the center of the pile and soon after the corspe mound spewed out the rest of the Night Witch. The young Zaunite stood on top of the bodies with unnaturally wide grin and awkward twitching posture. If it weren't for the blood still dripping off her teeth, her eyes randomly rolling around in their sockets and the black veins violently pulsing on her face, one would say she looked like she was in ecstasy, drunk on happiness. Then she took a step and after the second one tripped and fell over down to the foot of the pile. Tsuki's face was still split into that wicked maniac grin when she threw her head back and looked towards the sky while leaning back on the corpses as she sat there. After a bit she started shivering, followed by her muscles cramping and bending her into a painful arc. Her eyes focused straight ahead in a death glare as the black veins slowly pulled out of her face and started retreating, presumably back into her covered arm. Her body relaxed afterwards. Maybe a minute or two afterwards, the Bipolar Nightmare was back on her feet, right as rain and throwing her arms into the air, fully invigorated *" WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! What a trip!!! "* Of course the overall image was still mared by the blood staining her teeth, and that's on top of her overall presence and attire. Tsuki calmed down after a short while and looked around. Despite there being three people ready to help her, no sane person would want to get involved. The Night Witch saw Ramira and Atreyu and happily headed towards them, but maybe three quaters the way she realized something else and stopped. She was pretty useless against these creatures aside of what she already tried on them, so Tsuki thought of recruiting some help for the next fight. To that end she started dragging one foot over the ground, scraping some patterns into the earth and mud in preparation of a summoning ritual.
Tiahmet (NA)
: Rogue rolled his eyes dramatically, having heard each of their "plans." He could feel the presence outside growing and their aura radiated hate and contempt. He knew the bluff their master spoke of for what it was. A gathering of this nature would not end well for the gathered parties. Anybody here, invested in this meeting under this roof, would be buried in some cell for the remainder of their days. The only true card Rogue had up his sleeve was that the Demacian authority had never seen him. His face, or otherwise. Simply walking out the door would make that advantage moot, however, and thus he had chosen this location because there were alternate ways out of the city. But he had business here in Demacia, yet. He could not leave the Capital without talking to one of the shadows lurking within these walls. And to do that he would require the knowledge and expertise of others. As powerful as Rogue had become, he was not invincible. Not in the ways that mattered. His Curse protected him to a degree, but it also made him massively vulnerable. Realizing that some were ready to engage the Demacian army for his promised reward, was one thing, of course, but allowing it was another. Already some of them questioned the legitimacy of his offer, as well as his motives and intent. Rogue could not afford to alienate his new employees. One wrong turn could unravel a lifetime of work. With a deep sigh Rogue raised his hands and patted the air in a placating gesture. "Be calm, please. I do not mean to speak in circles. I only mean that simply being here has assured me of your good will towards me, as Demacia will not look kindly on any of you for being here in secret. My invitation was double-edged sword. You would help me whether you liked it or not, and if caught or having betrayed me regardless, Demacia would not trust you and might likely treat you with as much hostility as they would me." He could feel the tension rising outside. Their leader was making this very public on purpose, despite the potential risks to the public. Regardless though, whoever he was he was well-protected. Rogue could hardly read either their leader or the mageseekers because each was garbed in negatron. It would damped his abilities, whether indirect or not. These were no common magic hunters, but warriors as well. They would not be easily dispatched. But that was why Reignier was here. "Listen, we will not be engaging the soldiers. There are far too many of them, and I am not a man to harm the innocent. Yes, I lured you here to serve me, but it was not a lie. There is a..." He paused and it seemed, at a glance, that some of the light faded from his dark eyes, "...situation, that I need remedied. You will be taken care of. Of that, I promise you. Already I have arranged that those here will have something of value sent to them. And yes, before you ask, I have ways of learning more about you. I know where you hail, or at least someone you are affiliated with." There was an underlying meaning to Rogue's words then, less than subtle, but clear. Despite the threat of Demacia at hand, Rogue would suffer no betrayal. Downstairs the twins would certainly feel the presence of Rogue and of Reignier. The blood of Rogue was old, his life force potent and filled with varying types of magic. But hidden beneath the surface was an obvious taint. Darkness that held his body and mind in check. The origin or function of this darkness was not clear, and depending on the power of the twins gifts, neither was any of this clear to Rogue either. He held that secret very close to his chest and it would take a true force of will to pry it from his mind, or blood. Reignier on the other hand, had similarities to Rogue. Both had very old blood. The difference however was that Reignier's was at rest. Stagnant even. His condition was more obvious. Undeath. "Now, listen. You are all welcome to leave this place at your leisure. But at least, if you wish to remain safe and healthy, wait until we are all gone from the alternate route. I would not have you suffer at the hands of these Demacians. Their hospitality toward mages is legend." He suppressed a shudder, having experienced it firsthand. "I have spelled the cellar of this place with an exit. It will lead us to a different part of Demacia. One where we must go to continue the endeavor. Before that pursuit I will explain to you precisely what you are getting yourselves into." More shouts came from outside and Rogue whirled around suddenly, placing both hands on the window frame. He appeared to be bracing himself for impact when an ear wrenching scream tore at the air around them. Shadows above drowned out the mixed light of the flare and the torchlight. Rogue turned back to them, his shoulders tensed. "Raptors. They will rip this building to pieces to get me. If we are to go, we must do so now. Reignier..." Rogue waved a dismissive hand at the giant warrior, who simply nodded and took his leave. In his descent Reignier pulled his helmet on. It matched his black iron armor and equally shrouded his features entirely, giving his eyes an almost radiant blue glow. A line of short spikes started at his brow and crept to the back of his neck, the face resembling something out of a nightmare. Upon reaching the first floor landing Reignier paused, seeing the Twin girls. He cocked his head to the side, still rubbing his thumb over the pommel of his greatsword. "Demacians come." Was all the dark giant said, not knowing if they were friends or not. Then he jabbed a finger at a door within the floorboards next to some barrels behind the counter. "If you wish to leave. Go." As if on que, the door to the Wayward Shepard exploded inward as three white silhouettes entered. Fully garbed Demacian Elite's in white steel and petricite.
Joy learnt rather interesting things about the patrons of this inn. Something she definitely had to share with her sister and something worth further investigation. Unfortunately now was not the time as she felt the changes in the mob outside. She called out while retrieving something from within her cloak **" The blood is boiling. We have to go. "** She took what seemed like a ballistic mask and put it on, while her sister did the same. They tensed up and bolted out at the mark ***" Now! "*** With an astounding display of agility and speed the twins jumped out of the window only to grab onto a ledge, a beam and other architectonic elements to get higher before jumping off onto another building and free running away. Unfortunately they made a break for it too soon because of them purposely setting the line of no return further away to be on the safe side. It meant Reignier came into an empty room as the twins have already made their escape by then. This also meant they didn't get to consider or prepare for the Raptor Knights. Joy realized they were on their way, but by that time they have already sprung into action. This was already turning out to be a disaster. The twins would be able to escape from the ground forces and gain some distance, but now they'd have to somehow deal with the Raptor riders should they choose to pursue them. The girls would jump on and off ledges and tried running close to the buildings so the beasts couldn't attack while looking for a place where they could shake them off. They whistled to alert their horses they left waiting further away from the inn of the coming trouble. All in all the twins tried their best to get out of this predicament and hide or hopefully eventually blend in with the crowds. It was obvious to them they'd have to meet up with their employer later, but with their peculiar presence it shouldn't be that difficult a task to find them as long as they don't immediately leave Demacia after this ruined gathering.
Tiahmet (NA)
: (Semi-Open RP) A Rogue Curse
The twins arrived to a pretty much an empty inn. There was not even a single person at the reception desk. They looked around this void and turned to each other. They spoke in turns "*Weeeeell...* **What now? I hope we're not late for the party.** *We'll have to wait and see if anyone shows up, I guess.* " Hope scoffed a little and brought up a topic from their travell *" Remember how we discussed if we'll be on time? "* Her sister sighed and nodded **" Yeah, I do. And how** ***they should have mentioned the time of the meeting*** **?** *!* " Hope chuckled and finished *" That's what you get for being too vague and tight-lipped at the wrong time. "* Joy started **" Guess we... "** but then stopped and tightened up lightly as she gave an important look to her sister. Hope nodded *" I feel it, too. "* The other twin too entered a state of hightened awareness *" Sweep the place, have a feel for anyone inside. I'll get the visual. "* The tasks were handed out and each of the twins got to their own. The fighter twin grabbed herself a chair, placed it in spot safe from projectiles and seemingly passed out in it. In truth she did her best to focus on the **Blood Presence** and scanned the area to get an idea of what was happening and who was approaching the inn in such numbers. However that wasn't her only objective as she deeply felt out those gathered in the third floor. Most strange of magics would have to be employed in order to completely delete one's life and blood presence from these sanguimancers. While Joy was occupied gathering information through their magic, her sister carefully approached a window and with the intent of not being seen scouted out the view from there. She quickly looked for the maid they'd seen when they entered before going for another window to get a good understanding of the situation while scouting potential escape routes. While approaching the third window the purple light came into her view. Hope finished her scouting and came back to her twin to bring her back into full reality. Joy lightly gasped and while taking a little moment to recover, her sister brought her up to speed *" The guards know about the meeting and have come for that Rogue person whatever the letter mentioned. A mob has formed from soldiers and common people alike and are coming here. They say to come out and surrender. If we do and they'll just exile us. What about you? "* Joy looked her twin in the eyes and reported **" Pretty much what you said. They have the place surrounded. At least 100 of them, strong men and peasants as well. Too many to count quickly. Upstairs...hmmm...third, fourish... floor 4 people, strong, one of them a Vastaya. There might be a traitor among them. What's the plan? "** Joy joined her twin and once more secretly approached the window while quietly forming their options *" We surrender and see what happens. A - we get kicked out, B - worse. Bad either way. We can hide in here and try avoiding detection. We just scram or fight. "* They fell into silence for a moment before speaking in unison "**Yeah,** ***we scram. "*** The Demacian stone and metal had little to no effect on the twins' craft, but they still wanted to avoid conflict in the city. It was too many for the to fight fairly and they most definitely didn't want to obviously show their bloodline talents. Hope outlined a few potential escape paths she saw to her sister and told her *" Let's wait for a bit longer. If they get too close, we're making a break for it. "* Joy nodded **" Keep the visual, I'll watch our backs. "** The twins then waited, ready to escape at the drop of a hat. Their escape path consisted of flinging themselves onto the roof and jumping to another building, followed by running away. The twins waited to see how the situation unravels, but they had a hard line in their minds that should the mob cross it, they'd immediately book it without a moment of hesitation. It was set at a safe distance where they should be confidently able to avoid confrontation with the mob. This coming conflict was briefly hinted at by smirking Joy as she waited for changes in the situation **" You know, sis, I'm surprised we didn't already arrive to a charred ruin. "** She nodded in response *" Who openly puts their location out there and sets up shop in a place where they're a public enemy? "*
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Despite not entering the spirit and mind spaces of the mist, Tsuki felt enormous pressure from the entity just trying to wrestle her through the strands mechanically controlling the dead, yet it was nothing compared to her previous encounter with the entity. She and everyone else pushed through, spurred on by the glimpse of hope in the form of parting mists after Leilani's burst. With the renewed effort and help of enslaved spirits they somehow managed to escape their immediate doom. As they were leaving the mists, the Night Witch sent her corrupted puppets out on suicide attacks into the mist, resulting in wide areas covered in corruption and creating something of a magic eating minefield at the edges of the mists, something that'd hopefully buy them some time when it comes to moving again. Tsuki's corpse pile carrier crawled out and into the square where it collapsed when she let go of her puppeteering strings, burying the young Zaunite beneath the mountain of flesh. She continued to ravenously consume the flesh of these fresh corpses to satiate the corruption's appetite. With her Bone Shield protecting her from being crushed, she was rather comfortable in the corpse pile and made no attempts at getting out at the present moment. The mental exhaustion was evident, especially after Ramira left her and definitely used this time to recover. If anyone wanted to meet her they'd have to pull/dig her out of there.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
I'll post tomorrow. Either in 8 or 22 hours.
Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
(( I tried hurrying out the post, but you posted the thread 25 minutes before I finished :D I'll post the thing here. I'm locking in the twins after discussing it with a friend. Was really torn between who to use.)) (( I tried hurrying out the post, but you posted the thread 25 minutes before I finished :D I'll post the thing here. I'm locking in the twins after discussing it with a friend. Was really torn between who to use.)) It was a late morning like any other and the Matriarch was at work in her office as has become normal, when two daughters came rushing to meet her. They raised their hands towards the doors, but before they could knock, their mother’s coarse voice called them in *” Come in, the door is open. “* The daughters pushed the doors aside and entered, closing them afterwards and curtsying towards the Matriarch they addressed her ***” Mother. “*** Behind a massive table sat their small mother, a fairly young Matriarch of their bloodline, buried in paperwork. She lifted her head and faced them. It has been some time since she stopped using her eyes for the mundane tasks to ease some stress off of her, but it was different for the Efreet family. Éclair’s eyelids moved away and revealed the golden demonic eyes hidden behind them so she could gaze upon her beautiful children. Joy and Hope rushed to the table and opened their mouths to speak once they got there ***” Mom, have you… “*** They were cut off by Éclair *” I know. “* They tried again ***” We… “*** Once more their mother spoke before they could finish *” And you seek my approval. “* The Matriarch looked deeply onto Joy and Hope before speaking *” I wanted to spare you of this and yes I know there’s no stopping you. You want to test your skills and experience the world. “* Éclair stood up and circled the table to get to her daughters *” The vaguer and stranger the delivery the more interesting a job it is. There’s not much to go by, but I can see why it interests you. You’ve been to Demacia with me before. You know to be careful with our gifts. This will be good for you. “* She pulled the taller daughters in for an embrace and continued speaking *” I love you both. You’re precious to me and the rest of our small family. Stay safe. “* The girls happily hugged their mother back and spoke to her, Hope enthusiastically *” Really, mom? * followed by a little doubt by Joy **” You’re really letting us go? Alone, right? “** The Matriarch nodded *” Yes, alone. You will have important role in the future, but until then you should enjoy yourself more, so if this is what you want I really can’t go against you. I know such adventures pushed me further than before. Just be careful. From my time I can tell you adventures and requests like this are not simple and often challenge what you know and can do, so be careful. “* Éclair smiled and patted them on their backs *” Now shoo, run along. Ask the head maid, she’ll get you settled and I’ll see you off. “* The twins smiled and with excitement difficultly hidden in an expression of refined ladies hurried out of the room, curtsying to their mother at the door before disappearing to gear up. Once they had everything they needed, they were met at the gate to the Efreet mansion by their mother. She gave them her blessing as the Matriarch and spoke to them one last time before seeing them off *” I’ve been getting messages of unrest from Demacia, so be careful. I will keep an eye on you in one way or another. If anything happens to you, I will rush over. Do your best. “* As the mother was watching them leave the estate she quietly spoke to herself *” Ahh, I hope your kids can leave peacefully as we once had. “* --- The twins were given horses and all manner of equipment they might find useful on their journey or in line of this peculiar request. Upon reaching the Demacian gates, Hope addressed her sister *” Hey, how do you want to do this? The safe way or the fun way? “* Joy smirked a little and Hope continued *” The fun way right? “* Joy sighed and answered **” Do you want to worry mom before we even arrive there? Besides, we’d have to take care of the horses as well. “** The other twin gave her a slightly sour face and stuck-out tongue *” Killjoy. I know, it would be a waste of the permits mom got us as well. Let’s just take it easy for now. “* Joy agreed **” I’m sure we’ll get the chance later. “** The rest of the travel through the city was without any incidents, unlike the journey from their homes to Demacia, which was occasionally spiced up by an encounter with wildlife and bandits. Before reaching the inn they had a little banter, mainly wondering whether they’ll be on time or not given there were no time specifications in the request, but mom assured them that these things have a way of sorting themselves out on their own when it comes to requests like this. The twins entered the inn and did as the paper told and asked for a room and offered a double and a half the quarter rate for a friend. They were polite, but had their guards up secretly. They were technically in the enemy territory despite not really being Noxians anymore. (( Really sorry for the mess and confusion ))
Tiahmet (NA)
: The Wayward Shepard above all eelse was quite normal. Normal and uninteresting to the point of seeming spelled in its simplicity. Entering Demacia for each of the individuals would not have been such a concern as much of the guard held the task of keeping people in, rather than out, and if not that, then searching for the one called Rogue. Squads of armed soldiers patrolled the streets, highly vigilant to the point of being aggressive and confrontational. The unnaturally overbearing heat from the sun did nothing to help the tempers of the already irritable soldiers, so they would provide little in the ways of assistance. The Wayward appeared unremarkable from the outside. A simple inn within the city limits, a garden outs eastern side with a odd and rather eery looking scarecrow taking up residence. Despite it though a small murder screeched and cawed overhead, seeming to never fly far from the property. Outside, on the wraparound porch, a inn maid was sweeping away dirt and dust, but more unusually, a dead crow. Upon the arrival of Sister Costanza, a second plummeted soundlessly to bounce from the Inn's roof and rebound to the ground below. The maid simply sighed as Costanza and entered, continuing her work. The interior of the Wayward was nothing special. Remarkably clean for an inn. Bright, almost shiny. Nobody to be seen except a tall, well-built man with long black hair standing vigilant behind the counter. An open book of plain paper lay in front of him upon the podium and occasionally his eyes flickered in its direction. It was the guest list, and reservations. The pages were clean with the exception of a giant X scrawled through each day. The face of Reignier was sharply angled and plain of facial hair, eyes a striking blue. His right cheek looked to have been burned badly at one point and had left a scar that started below his eyes and descended to the collar of his spotless tunic. The man was built like a man bred for war, not one who scrawled notes in books or ushered guests to rooms. The other attendants of the inn sat casually at tables, drinking or eating, not working because there were no guests and thus no work to be done. "Double and half the quarter rate," Each, the Sister, Knight, and Healer, told the innkeeper, Reignier. Reignier said nothing to any of them and gave none a second glance as he rolled his massive shoulders and retrieved a red feathered quill from the ink jar upon his podium. He wrote each of the names on the page of today and replaced the quill. The man, standing well above each of them, and most others, would then lead them up winding stairs with no railing to the third floor. The stairwell was very wide though and could accommodate two abreast, or some going up and others down. Again, the inn appeared in immaculate condition. The sleeves of Reignier's tunic were rolled up to his elbows, and as he walked with his hands folded behind his broad back, numerous scars, burns and tattoos were evident upon his person. At the third floor landing he led them each in turn to the third door, plain, dark, and the corridor before it dark, as the lights were out. He turned the latch, a curved piece of brass acting as the doorknob, and ushered them in with a small wave of his hand, grunting as they entered. Inside was a marvelous suite and the sound of music, slow and soothing. The floor was carpeted with rich crimson, and overhead an immaculately decorated chandelier wielding blue flames illuminated the room. And though the window at the far end of the room was quite large, resembling a doorway itself, and the curtains open, no other light entered the area. In front of the window was the silhouette of what could only be their host. He was of average height and build with long, snow white hair tied back into a pony tail that split the back of an all black, rich tunic. He turned upon their entry, but his face was shrouded by a featureless blood red mask. Only equally dark eyes greeted them, looking amused. "Welcome to the Wayward. Only three lost souls endeavoring to help a fellow man?" His voice was soft as a purr, but holding the danger of a lion's throaty growl. "No matter. I will lead you to safety. And in turn, I hope that you will help me. To whom do I owe the pleasure?" The hopes of Leofric would fall upon deaf, godless ears. Rogue was indeed a mage and his aura was evident, as the shadow of another falling bird darkened the window behind him.
> [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=O8FNWHef,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-10-03T22:35:20.515+0000) > Emotions mixed inside Sister Flavie during her detour and nostalgia soon unearthed sadness and long buried shame. Perhaps it was a mistake coming here after all, but it was too late since she was already here. At least she can hear out details of the job that led her here. If she doesn't like the contents, she can always just turn it down. The large Sister found herself in front of this unremarkable inn and simply observed it for a bit. She wanted to take her time taking things in after coming all the way here, her former homeland. She saw a strange and ineffective scarecrow being mocked by the murder, a maid disposing of a dead crow only for another one to fall from the sky, all accompanied by a strange atmosphere. The healer took a deeper breath and stepped outside to carry out the instructions of the letter. The inn itself, as plain as it was, was surprisingly neat and deserted. Reignier's disposition didn't really faze her, after all she, a member of a strong build, was a waitress herself for a while. Constanza was soon joined by another two people in a "request for room". The quiet of being taken away was only broken by their gait, sound of moving equipment and metallic clicking of her staff against the floor. The were led in silence and darkness to a room most unfitting for this plain inn, where pressumably their soon-to-be employer awaited them. The warrior healer wasn't versed well in the arcane crafts and magics, but she knew enough to recognize the heavy presence emitted by a mage. Sister Flavia lengthily gazed upon the room and the host when the small Vastaya spoke up first. She and the other person would be next to come under scrutiny of her one-eyed gaze. Once Kamilah finished her intruduction, Flavie spoke up, rather bluntly and straight-forwardly *" Doesn't matter who we are. What's the job you want us to perform? "* (( Ugh... I'm so unsure of the character. It's still early enough to backpeddal and switch the character. I'll have to consult a friend. ))
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
At first Tsuki didn't even react to Ramira's connection. The explanation might lie in the many various voices residing in the young girl's mind, voices the lich could hear now. However they didn't seem to possess a soul of their own, they simply were there. And a presence. A dark presence crawling through her mindscape, but it felt dormant. It was like an echo of unspeakable horrors unraveling behind heavy doors, a hint of what is to come. It wasn't until the red mage's more focused efforts and a more painful prodding that the Night Witch took notice and focused on this new voice. The amount of new information was staggering, but soon came calmness and confidence. It wasn't exactly the knowledge or new skills becoming available that calmed her, rather Ramira's experience and feeling of how to conduct a battle that did it. Tsuki took a deep breath and thought of better ways to support this group, especially after learning how close yet so far away is the end of the suffocating mistwall. She opened her mouth and one of the fresh meat shields of her corpse pile offered its flesh to her. Although her body was limp, she ferociously devoured the meat in preparation for the toll of her following actions. The black veins of her corrupted arm started slithering and bulging underneath the satin glove as they spread forward and invaded Tsuki's body until they started forming webs upon her face. The Zaunite mage violenty bit down on the corpse's arm as the power of corruption shot through her body and into the strings attached to her servants. The one outside the barrier served its purpose, especially now when the entity tried to force Tsuki out. The young mage overloaded the puppet with her **Broken Heart** and corruption before cutting off her connection. Now even if the puppet was taken over it'd randomly attack anything within reach until it exploded in a spray of corruption, contaminating wide surroundings with the magic poisoning black blood. With strain lifted off her mind, the Bipolar Nightmare focused on bolstering their ranks. Strings were weaved into more corpses to form new puppets and like before the strings started carrying the corruption to them. Their bodies were covered in it and the black tar took the shape of weapons and stained existing ones, giving them **Wretched Weaponry**. The corruption was given form with the same, maybe even more aggressive, properties as her corrupted blood before. So now when the puppets attacked or were attacked, upon touch the disease would spread, eating away at magic and decaying matter. Not willing to let any of the fallen men to waste, Tsuki lashed out with Ramira's knowledge into the mist and ripped out fragmented soul from it. She had no intention of giving them freedom or will. No, they would be used as nothing more than batteries. The Night Chain forced the broken spirits into the wood and metal of the convoy with a single purpose whipped into them - push forward. And so the carts and items would move on their own forward, with people having to steer them. Her feats may seem grand, but for now this was all Tsuki could think of at the moment while using the spells she could cast immediately. Hopefully her efforts will be enough to survive or that Ramira has better ideas.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Tsuki The oozing mage effort of pulling any still movable flesh did allow her more living companions a reprieve to help defend the pushers, though their replacements on the front lines being little more the shambling, fleshy, automatons made them a much more efficient meat shield then a combative force compared to the much more fluid Drowned and Weights though the tenacity of Tsuki's puppets were staggeringly high in comparison to humans but even they could only withstand so much before their very forms collapsed from the absurd amount of damage they were being subjected to by claws, swords and spears of the undead horde before them. As for her own personal mound protecting her, they did provide sufficient cover for the time (at least until she had to move her position) from the spears which were unable to pierce through many inches of flesh and bone at once. By the time all this was set up her pools of cursed ooze and blood have been left behind the caravan and the enemy attacked with renewed force now that the toxic fluid no longer impeded their task. Her attempt to breach an undead was not an unknown effort though unexpected she'd risk fracturing her mind past the safety of the barrier though sharing ones senses with a trapped soul of the shrieking banshee's was an experience most unpleasant having felt a small fraction of the torment of the trapped soul within the wretched form by magic both alien and vile at equal measures. None the less, her possession of the banshee had not been noticed due to the humans still gathering the most attention but she was able to gleam from the fractured memories and sights of the corpse that they were nearing the exit point of the mist wall. The question is now if they'll survive long enough to reach that point and if Tsuki's mental state is stable enough to relay such precious information. >Atreyu Three pirates took up a position on Atreyu's flank to protect him from in coming spears as he pushed their life line forward, one of which was greeted with a spear jutting through his neck splashing the Husk with a fresh spray of crimson blood. The remaining two in response simply pressed closer to protect the mage as more projectiles fell around them. Atreyu's magic surged through Leilani, making the poor man scream out in agony as the lights of his runes glowed to an almost blinding degree, but sure enough the barrier lurched out forward rapidly. Making the hostile undead squeal out in pain as their flesh crisped and fried at its touch and gave the survivors much needed seconds to reposition or compose themselves before the next rain of spears fell upon them. However the strain on Leilani was becoming notable through his staggering and labored breathing, the exertion was all but certain expediting his demise but one could argue that being coy and 'safe' was not going to get them anywhere. A idea that the Oiler most certainly agreed with. **"Bring out the gunpowder and fuses bring them forward!"** Jason yelled out. **"Now!"** "What ya plan to do with em? Gots no cannons ya know?" One red cap pointed out after narrowly getting skewered. The oiled in response simply spooled a fuse inside one of the smaller barrels and jammed a harpoon tip into it. **"We improvise."** He answered, lighting the fuse with a snap of his fingers which quickly ignited the fuse and the now lit cask was shot from his launcher over Tsuki's wall of corpse in the distance. A few seconds later an obnoxiously loud boom was heard somewhere in the mists along with more shrieks of the undead as the oiler began to load another shot of a glorified explosive harpoon. >Ramira "We move fast as we can, go into ta mist and we be torn apart in seconds if ya haven't noticed!" One disgruntled, and quite frankly panicking, survivor exclaimed. Others would have likly chimed in as well if not for the fact they were much to preoccupied to give lip back at her, but her words did have the similar effect of the threat of whipping by a captain for disobedience and the pushers redoubled their efforts to move the caravan out of the mists, exerting their flesh to pain with only gear of losing their souls blocking the sensation. The oiler kept with his plan to keep sing the barrels of gunpowder to help break up the tide of undead though in his injured state he had to limp every couple of second to make sure he remained within the barrier as did the other wounded, some who struggled more the others. While true that some were less then pleased to see her take a more passive stance, but again were too busy doing their own task to really complain in measure. Though a few seeing her semi-comatose state took the liberty of putting her on one of the carts so she wouldn't fall behind and be swallowed by the mists. Ramira's presence within the ethereal plane where the entity and the singing strands resides was far more subtle the Tsuki, along with Ramira's existence within this plane being less known comparatively. A moved strand here and altered pitch there, the smallest discrepancy can change the order the strands gave just enough to alter small movements of the undead connected to it. A shot goes wide, the wind is miscalculated, the weight of the spear being underestimated. Small trival details that no one would notice unless it was there was a consistent pattern. Ramira made sure to cover her tracks, never altering the same strand or same variable to maintain the illusion and her secrecy, survivors quickly caught on that someone was messing with the undead's aim but nit sure as to who or what was behind it. Regardless, Ramira's cleverness would only carry her so far before the entity or an particularly unsavory undead figured out the sudden spree of 'miscommunication' was not a coincidence.
Tsuki's slaves couldn't compare to the mist's monsters with their simple, if powerful, attacks and almost non-existent agility. However they were durable as cuts, stabs and bashes had no effect and hacked off limbs meant nothing as the puppeteering strings reconnected them and held their bodies together. Still, the damage was so severe, it accumulated to the point where all the flesh was stripped and bones ground, leaving nothing than pieces too useless to be controlled. Fortunately, corpses were plentiful around these parts, so for one that fell another took its place to defend the living from the Drowned. The Bipolar Nightmare shuddered upon connecting with the corpse outside the barrier and immediately severed most of the connection to her senses. It wasn't as bad as when the Entity came for her. Overall this was pretty "mild" as far as her experience goes. However right now she couldn't afford to lose control and quickly tried to find a comfortable level. She then focused on things that were of value - sight and hearing. She didn't need much more than that for her purposes. The brief connection revealed to her a glimpse of hope, but she had to confirm that it wasn't deceit. The Night Witch forced the banshee to let out a shreek most unsettling before making it dash towards the possible end of the mistwall, while attacking any of the Drowned that were in the way with claw and sword. While the mist creatures had the upper hand against the fleshwall protecting the convoy, they'd be hard-pressed to fight this banshee. Tsuki's strong control of this puppet made it into a force of destruction - extremely fast, unimaginably strong, insanely resilient. However it was still just one soldier and its fighting techniques came from the Zaunite mage herself. That is to say there were none, mostly just amateurish strikes and random flailing, but the power of the corpse puppet made up for it. Thus she ran another point of disruption behind the enemy lines. In her focus the young mage almost lost her ability to move by herself and gave herself up to her puppets. One moved beneath her and served as a crawling bed upon which Tsuki's body collapsed. Arms and legs jutted out of the corpse pile and upon touching the ground started grotesquely moving with the rest of the convoy while shielding the young mage inside. The safe haven of corruption was left behind, though trails of this polluted blood still were formed from Tsuki's open wound, just not at the same rate as at the beginning. However with her shift of possition, the black poison was now partially absorbed by her supporting puppet. It would eventually succumb as well, but for now the strings were supporting it and perhaps it makes a difference in their final mad dash. That's all Tsuki did - more of the same as she couldn't think of what more to do without facing consequences they possibly couldn't handle. If someone guided her, then perhaps her use of puppets would be more effective like using their strength and endless stamina to push the convoy faster or to protect the pushers. She even could have investigated on the side the effect of the corrupted pool upon the mist, perhaps it might have been a key to fighting back the mist, but alas she was not accustomed to the heat of close battle and didn't have the composition to make decisions more logical than what was instinct, especially after realizing her core magic was ineffective.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
I didn't. Actually working on it now. I kinda died yesterday and today due to headache.
Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
Nothing was really out of the ordinary, just a day like any other. The request board was just as dull as it always was and people were looking at it just as regularly. Among those people was also one Sister. It has already been a while after her latest mission and recovery was well over, so it was time to look for another job. Pretty normal stuff. Papers were stuck to the board with typical quests and job offers and it took a while to get through them, but eventually Sister Flavie would come across one that was vaguer than the others. She read it once and scoffed *" Cursed, tsk. "* Twice and then again before sighing and requesting a copy of the paper. Constanza sat down to a table with the copied request and sighed once more, supporting her head with her hands as she read the paper a couple more times. She quietly said to herself *" Demacia, huh... "* The healer leaned back and rested her head over the edge of the seat and as she watched the ceiling thought " What's it been? Twenty something years? I wonder how's the old lady doing. It won't hurt at least finding out what's the deal. Yeah? " The sister would think about the request for a few more days before finally gathering her resolve to undertake this journey. She should still have her Demacia identification somewhere around so getting inside should be no problem. Yet, at the same time she was really afraid. She might have vanished from their memory, possibly she could have been labelled KIA, but she hasn't forgotten in that time since she ran. Eventually Constanza set out from her home to meet this request. Along the way she helped and healed where she could, charging the healthy and giving free the unfortunate. The travel to Demacia was without any significant incidents and even the border check she managed to pass through without problems. Upon arriving to Demacia she followed the instructions left on the request and wondered what will happen when she asks for a room and offers double and half the quarter rate for friends. Of course that was delayed by a little detour Constanza took in order to visit all the places she knew from her youth before actually getting to the job. Even if she found out this wasn't for her, she wouldn't consider the trip a waste. (( I might edit in a post for the twins, but I think Constanza is more fitting for this. ))
Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
(( BTW, don't be discouraged by a lack of immediate answers, some of us are just thinking things through and considering the approach. I for one am considering several characters and how appropriate they would be for this (the mention of Demacia is a big one). In case you're curious, among my considerations are: [Sister Flavie - cursed healer](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rlKi2wRCdbyW5KSw1-nVHjUsQ_r_D5gBcpNx66-ZpHw/edit?usp=sharing) [Tabula Rasa - living weapon](https://docs.google.com/document/d/15IFWLn1ajpl0GXESuNZMmMhLkkMPSM5FZP928nlSPqo/edit?usp=sharing) [Efreet twins - curious blood mages](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D_-oBPLvM22oVZC6hOVf39GbzJL-JyQrE_ztuvWznqY/edit?usp=sharing) [Nemo - biological shapeshifter](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yXZs-jEhrw54pZwpBl20i82hUo0RI4DpVDQv_XNJfng/edit?usp=sharing) In something of an order of relevance))
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki didn't react to Ramira's mental message, but whether it was confusion of the situation, it not reaching her or something else was difficult to say at the present. Still, the young girl did lightly smile among the battle chaos in response to the eerie song. The little witch tried her best to help and during her attempts discovered the painful inteference when she tried possessing the claimed undead drones. No matter, there were plenty of other targets for her to use. The Bipolar Nightmare wasn't really a fighter and the fact the spells she most specialized in had little to no effect made situation all the stranger for her. Putting all of that together meant she missed a lot of things actual skilled combatants wouldn't, like that her corrupted blood somehow repelled the opposition. Perhaps her perception was simply overwhelmed. It wouldn't be surprising given how many things were happening all at once. She tried her best and did one thing at a time. First the spears, harpoons and other flying blades. Her bone shield did a decent job at protecting her from any strays and even a direct hit once in a while wasn't enough to break the barrier, but that would only last as long as the attacks on her were sparse and unfocused. The moment someone actually targets her, it's over for her. Tsuki realized this much, especially given she was basically a sitting duck, and arranged to change that. The Night Witch needed little focus on simple commands, like ordering a bunch of corpses to essentially pile up on top of her bone shield and lock together to become an extra layer of meat to go through to get to her. Now with good enough protection and possibly even a hiding place, Tsuki focused on truly helping in the fight against the horde. After all who would notice a small corpse pile among the mayhem... The Zaunite mage then reached out with her puppeteering strings of one hand to as many of the corpses inside the barrier as she could. She formed up a wall with them and moved them to the edge of the barrier where they'd fight the invading drones. That way hopefully some pressure would be alleviated from the still living. They should prove useful given the puppets ignored any and all damage done to them. Tsuki had a bit more of her puppet power left and reached out to a corpse deep in the mist and possess it with a much more profound control than the flesh wall. She made the corpse partially share its senses with the young mage and tried to investigate. She made the corpse scout ahead while taking in whatever sensory information that might be useful. Once discovered, this stronger puppet would fight fiercely even after having its limbs torn and hacked away. While doing her best for now, the Bipolar Nightmare was thinking of how to help the group even more with what she had. She thought of calling another "friend" here, but given what happened before she had her reservations, especially whether she'd be even allowed to perform a longer ritual given the chaos of things. Getting caught up in all manner of thinking, Tsuki didn't really seem bothered by her wounded arm, almost like it wasn't hers. Truly, not much blood was coming out anymore, just that black corruption and even that was slowing down. Although the effect was already taking a firm hold on the surroundings. Unfortunately the corrupted soil won't be a safe haven forever, because eventually Tsuki will have to move with the group unless she wanted to be swallowed by the mist.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Group Much like the mages, their less magically allies had very little in the way of defenses in regards to sound though many remained standing, albeit shaken, and quickly brought up their weapons and began firing into the mists. The undead creatures collided with the barrier letting out a squeal as their flesh bubbled and burned upon contact with the barrier's magic and for now seemed to hold them at bay allowing the pirates to quickly cut down any that drew to near. Pyke how ever circled in the distance, studying the scene slowly and methodically looking for a weakness to exploit and was content to bide his time. Plenty of bodies for the war machine after all and a few dozen would hardly be considered a set back. The oiler and his more trusted companions tried to keep the situation under control and keep the others from pushing too far ahead before Leilani could move forward which unfortunately for them was not nearly fast enough. Once again the ear splitting screech of the wraiths in the mists roared out at the caravan but the effectiveness was showing less desirable results with the survivors jamming their ears with wax, cloth or whatever they may have on hand but while they attacked any undead that came close to the barrier they were less prepared for what happened next. Spears and harpoons rained down upon them many missing but a few skewering survivors unfortunate enough to be in their path while Pyke's attempted to skewer others from the distance and drag them past the barrier to be torn apart by the awaiting monsters.
Tsuki was much slower to recover than the warriors they were accompanying, so it took her a while to understand the situation while everyone else was already fighting. It was especially true when another round of the screeching almost knocked the young mage on the ground again. This time she only narrowly avoided it by covering her ears more tightly. However by doing so left herself open to the hail of spears. Fortunately for her those that would be lethal were blocked by a cart she was walking beside. Several of those flying blades that weren't intended for her flew past her, some just grazing her or boucing off the bones on her clothes. However one of them deeply wounded her gloved left arm. The Night Witch groaned in pain and collapsed beside the cart for temporary cover. She had to give up on the offensive for now and started summoning her magical armor. Her arm oozed a mixture of blood and mostly black tar, more vile than any of the things she summoned until now. Upon contact with the ground, the blood bubbled and sizzled. The earth dried up and turned black and whatever magic that might have flowed through there was poisoned, slowly corrupting the surrounding area upon contact. After the Bipolar Nightmare set up her defenses, she'd stand up to join the fight by flinging a couple of puppeteering magic strings into the mist to make a connection to the creatures in order to dominate them and use them to fight their own like what she did in their first real battle with the undead.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki watched Ramira and blinked a couple of times as she listened to her. She nodded and even in this kind of situation got distracted enough to widely smile *" I'd like to hear you hum, even if it's just one song. "* When the red mage leaned to her, the young Zaunite tensed up a bit, somewhat expecting a scolding, but then brightened up with a toothy gleeful grin upon receiving an approval of her calamitous ways. The Night Witch being very much as oblivious to the greater picture and tactics as ever, she didn't pester or try to interject on the leaders' discussion and instead turned to her attention back to the mist. Even if she focused she couldn't really understand what all of this meant. The strands and sounds were haphazard and made no sense. Discovering the calming tone didn't help in the slightest, perhaps the exact opposite, it made things all the more confusing. Why was there a calming tune hidden beneath the obvious? She needed to go deeper. Be bolder, so like before when Tsuki was investigating the first set of undead they came upon, she sent out a few strands of her puppetry magic into the mist and tried to probe that way. Unfortunately before she could really dive deep, the scream came over and in surprise and pain the Bipolar Night fell on the ground, breaking her attempt to try her best at protecting her ears from the acoustic onslaught. Tsuki slowly picked herself up from the ground after the screaming stopped and tried to orient in the situation. She stood on shaking legs and raised her hands, preparing herself to take over some of the inevitably attacking undead to fight back. After all her primary magic was next to useless against these creatures as even if further attacks did more damage, the undead themselves were not weakened, and there wasn't time or resources for anything large-scale.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
Sorry for disappearing for a bit. I should get back on track now that my holidays are about to end. I'll be posting tonight, say in about 4 hours.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki was so entranced by the mist that she didn't really understand she should be impressed and clap like the others when Leilani's presence parted the hazy wall before them. She didn't share the same problems with the red mage as she was still very much alive and her ailments were of a different kind. After their gathering was over, the Zaunite mage obediently followed everyone while listening to the mist and watching the strands. She shook her head a bit and stared at Ramira before nodding and forming thoughts into words *" Can you not see them? The strands of magic that come to the salt water? And their songs and screams, do you not hear them? They have been with us for a long time. "* The Bipolar Nightmare nodded once again and focused on her perception while Ramira was here and relayed what she sensed *" They screamed when you came back from the see, but now there's a different tone. Not like the hum before, it's like...a song. "* The young mage's speech was slowing down a little *" It's gentle and calming, it makes me want to sleep. I feel like mommy used to hum like that for me... but... "* She shuddered and returned to full awareness *" But there's more. A chill - deep and biting. "* Tsuki looked at Ramira again and after nodding to her instructions asked *" Should I try to see deeper? "*
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki shuddered at the silent sound of the screaming strands only she could hear and yelped when Atreyu basically picked her off the ground. She nodded vigorously to the crystal man's clear message and soon let her feet fall to the ground so she could walk on her own. Or rather she had to force herself to walk instead of running away from the feeling that crept into her bones. This was truly a nightmare, so much so she barely noticed the people suffering from symptoms she was spared. The Zaunite mage tried to stick around Ramira, but through out the long journey kept on muttering to herself while tightly holding onto her corrupted arm. Those fours hours seemed to help Tsuki with putting her mind back together as she started making a little more sense and seemed to have loosened up a bit. The Bipolar Nightmare mumbled to herself upon truly seeing the mistwall *" I'm letting her take control... "* She rolled up her sleeve to reveal the long glove covering her thin arm. She very slowly and hesitantly started rolling the glove down, but stopped when she was called up. Tsuki made her way to the gathering of the mages with Jason even though she had little to contribute. Even as she stood with the others, the young mage continued to restlessly fidget around and touch her thin arm, which now had a small portion of her corruption showing up on her upper portion of her arm. Tsuki watched briefly Atreyu and Leilani, but really her attention was split between the mistwall and the sea behind them. Perhaps her more sensitive nature could tell her something about these things or at least the strands could scream a warning...
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki was rocking on her heels and butt, sulking alone in her corner made of crates, when she suddenly stopped. She perked up and tightly gripped her corrupted arm while sniffing the air. She looked around and followed the smell, while staying low, close to the ground in somewhat of a squat almost like a monkey. The Bipolar Nightmare slowly followed the smell and the droplets all the way to Atreyu and the Red Cap. She looked over towards the water and after the mummy was done with the man, she clung to his leg for a bit. The young mage looked up to him and spoke, hints of fear in her voice *" They are coming with fresh corpses. And the sea. Drops of water are connecting to the sea below. See the strands? They reach out back to it, but don't sing and scream like before. "* The Night Witch let go and moved alongside Atreyu in her squat *" My head is still all mixed up. I need more time, but things are becoming clearer. "* She touched her diseased arm again *" Should I call for help? But I'm afraid IT will come again. "* She shook her head a bit *" I don't know what's happening... "*
: A loud crack could be heard as the husk finished aiding in the aforementioned supply delivery, gazing back toward the crowd and beginning to motion back over to Raoul while dusting off what remained of his attire; looking down at himself quickly before realizing it was pointless. Being a only a few tears away from revealing what remained of his upper abdomen to the open air; a site most could live without. Turning to the darker mage and beckoning to follow the crystal man could only say **"There will be flesh for it soon enough judging from how these undead have been attacking, or hell there are a few body parts laying around; why not take a limb for the rode... Preferably off one of the turned."** Shuffling in a place for a moment before turning once more with claw pointed in an almost parental manner. **"No amputating off the children and come over as soon as you're done alright my dear?"** Taking a sigh as "Tsuki" likely trodded off a few feet to face Raoul, ensuring Leilani was still in place and attempting to strike up conversation... **" Sooo, this is what we have left..? "** lazily waving an off hand toward the diminished crowd, turning to look at them briefly than rotating back to the former bar hand. **"Quite the dire commentary I'm picking up from those subtle whispers, not to worry however..."** Motioning over to the dazed creature nearby and providing a slight tap to his shoulder. **"So long as we keep him within a certain radius we should be able to make it to... Wherever it is we are goingforthelifeofmeIcan'tremember- ..!"** Having to catch the falling young ward as his voice seemed to follow in a panicked his motion with a grunt before placing him back into "balance" . Looking back up to Raoul with a look of exasperated optimism that was about as convincing as those dregs were alive, **"Yes I know this very much appears quite.. Sketchy..? But he should move or at least shamble when the time comes..."** The mummies expression could be caught solemn toward the butchered man again if the time was right, patting him on the head as he erected to full height.
> [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00a7,timestamp=2019-07-09T00:28:39.640+0000) > > Tsuki didn't seem to mind to be somewhat ignored as she herself seemed to ignore a lot of things that were happening around her, probably because her mind was lost somewhere in the clouds and a loony bin. However when Atreyu motioned her to follow, she did and countered his suggestions *" I dun wanna. I tried. It is bad. It doesn't satisfy, we still feel hungry after it. Hungry and upset. "* The young mage looked to the ground when Atreyu pointed at her, but then suddenly snarled and grabbed the crystal man with her thin covered arm and with inhuman strength pulled him down to her level. She spoke with a lower voice that was not her own **" It's spoiled! Taken! It won't do! "** Dark veins might have showed up at the bottom of her neck, leading from that arm. However as soon as this occured, it vanished and Tsuki continued to stare into the ground, quietly saying *" Okay... "* After Atreyu left her to pursue other matters, the Zaunite girl found herself a stack of crates and plopped down to sulk in a corner. She mumbled to herself *" They could spare an arm or a leg... "* The Night Witch then brought the palm of her corrupted arm up and stared at it. She tilted her head to the side and asked it *" Are we going to war? Maybe I should call for a friend. What do you think? "* She continued to stare intently.
: The husk continued to aid the the poor folk unload and shift supplies for the impending trek, taking a few quick glances back to his project here and there. Ignorant at first to the crowd parting like the sea as he moved back and forth, a pattern he found rather funny until is became apparent most weren't helping the crystal man move supplies; to which the creatures expression soured slightly as he continued. > Tsuki yeeped a little when Atreyu hissed at her, but then became confused and started looking around " Huh? I'm not Tsuki, but I can help you if you want. " She cheerfully offered " Do you want me to look for Tsuki? What do they look like? " Atreyu raised a brow to the girl's reaction and lack of memory, stopping with crate in hand against his chest; partially believing the darker mage was trying to get under his skin until it became apparent she was blissfully ignorant to her own name. **"Tsuki is you my dear... Do you really have no memory?.. Hmmmm do you know where you are or how you got here..?"** When these answers likely proved fruitless, the mummy stayed inquisitive until she mentioned wanting to "eat the locals" with her arm. Dropping his crate to the ground he motioned closer to ensure what he was about to say was very clear. **"Unless you want to be strung up in the fashion of the likely witch you are at this point, I suggest eating this for now... "** Presenting a loaf of bread from his rags and passing it gently to the young girl. Leaning down to eye level before continuing. **"I understand you're confused about your current situation, but all you need to know is that our situation is dire and to stay close to my side. "** Keeping his features in a mock kind expression while carving a circle and smiley face on the smaller box she was carrying with his index claw. Leaning back up to full height and picking his formerly non damage crate, he started walking again to part the crowd once more. **"I can tell you whatever you need to know up until this point if need be, just try to stay on your best behavior.."** Meanwhile if any would take notice, Leilani's eye would glow a faint murky blue every now and then; bobbing his leather covered head up whenever it slacked a bit too low on one side or the other. If the man was addressed at this point, the only likely reaction would be a blank stare and faint incoherent babble, twitching if touched by knee jerk reaction alone.
> [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00a5,timestamp=2019-06-30T17:27:41.350+0000) > Tsuki looked at Atreyu and tilted her head sideways in confusion *" Tsuki is you? You as in me? I thought for sure I was Iroasezu Chambers, but I like it! "* She raised her eyebrow at him on top of that *" Memory? I've got plenty of memory. Let's see...how did we get here. "* The young mage paused for a bit and started recollecting *" Well, first there was this rising water and monsters, then uncle Jerry got my brother this wicked chem blaster after we got on a boat with you and my sis. After that we hid in grass because this mercenary sneezed and bandits started chasing after us. And that's how we ended up in this desert with my friends. "* She frowned a bit and shook her head, correcting herself apparently *" No, no. The boat was before the water. "* It almost seemed like pieces were rearranging themselves in her head and all this time she seemed absolutely serious and honest about her recollection of events leading up to this situation. The Night Witch watched Atreyu drop his crate, but then leaned closer after his beck *" String up? Like a doll? Uh-uh, I'm a magic enthusiast! "* She looked down on the bread and took it under her arm. She frowned a bit and spoke back to the crystal man *" But...but... It's not enough for it. That is good for me, but it wants flesh - human meat. How can I tell it to wait when it's hungry? "* Tsuki looked at the now decorated crate and smiled, first at the box and then at Atreyu *" Okie! I'm always on my best behavior. So...what do I need to know until this point? "* She'd continued to help the abomination with the supplies, only remarking *" You know, Atreyu, I think we're famous at this place. Noticed how much they're staring at us? Even making space for us. It's so nice of them. "*
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
I should be able to make a post in about 16 hours or less
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki yeeped a little when Atreyu hissed at her, but then became confused and started looking around *" Huh? I'm not Tsuki, but I can help you if you want. "* She cheerfully offered *" Do you want me to look for Tsuki? What do they look like? "* The Zaunite mage froze for a moment before shuddering and shaking her body. She grimaced, seemingly in pain, and grippped tightly her glove covered arm, her fingers digging somewhat deep. The Night Witch let go moments later and turned to Atreyu again *" You were saying again Tsuki? "* She seemed genuine in all her statements. Tsuki eventually took hold of some light supplies as well, but she wasn't much of a help given how much she carried. She followed Atreyu and while going beside him complained *" Tsuki, do you see them? They all look so delicious. My arm wants their flesh. Do you think they would spare an arm or a leg if I asked nicely? Living meat. My arm hungers for it. I'm really getting hungry. Hmm, I think I smell bacon. "* The Bipolar Nightmare once more shook her head and blinked several times *" Um? What are we doing Atreyu? "* It was probably for the better that Ramira didn't connect the young mage to the rest. However perhaps it could have explained her weird...weirder behavior now compared to that before her blackout.
Aproxima (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:10:50.755+0000) > > The twins nodded and opted not to say anything in response as they approached the icecream shop and watched the excitement radiate from the fox girl. Joy said upon seeing the hint of redness on Razor's face **" There's nothing wrong with liking ice cream. "** She then nodded to her sister's question regarding the tongue, which was confirmed by Natsuko as well. Hope smiled at the girl *" I know it will, I was just curious. Aaand I think I'll have green apple and vanilla. "* Hope would step forward and ordered the ice creams according to everyone's wishes so she could also pay for them if need be. Once the ice creams were in the hands of their rightful owners, the unmarked twin said while looking around *" Maybe we could sit down somewhere with this. "* Without even having to ask the twins offered and tasted each others' ice creams. Joy asked the duo and invited to do the same **" Can I have some of yours? You can taste ours if you want. "**
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-05-24T16:34:25.107+0000) > Joy quietly chuckled and curled her lips inward in response to Natsuko's amusing reaction. Since she had already leant closer, she finished it by hugging the fox girl's head. She patted her head afterwards and even lightly ruffled the fox girl's hair. She grinned **" That's all right. "** The twin then released Natsuko and leaned back again only to watch the fox for a bit. Hope merely agreed with a nod and patiently waited for Razor to collect his thoughts. After he started speaking even Joy turned her attention to him. Soft smiles slowly spread the lips of both twins as they listened to him speak. Once he was done, Hope suddenly grabbed Joy by the arm and pulled her in, pressing her cheek against that of her twin. She smiled at Razor and asked *" And can you tell which is which? "* Joy on the other hand wore a more neutral expression as she followed where Razor was pointing. She then intently looked at him and spoke all the while being held by her sister **" We could, but right now I am more interested in your answer. After all, the question still stands. So, can you? "**
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki already started to move away from the rune lad, but Jason's shout startled her, causing her to scurry away faster. Once outside the bar she waved back at the various people gathered there and even gave them a toothy grin. Although at times she showed great hunger in her expressions as she watched the people. The Zaunite mage hid behind the doors, or whatever was left of them, and hissed at Jason as he moved outside as well. Then on all four she quickly moved back indoors where she met Ramira. The young mage frozen at Ramira's rapid approach and as soon as she was lifted to her feet she shouted *" It wasn't me! I didn't do it, mom! "* After the hit, Tsuki opened her mouth to speak, but then just swallowed her words, curling her lips inside and lightly biting down on them. The Bipolar Nightmare was completely stunned and merely nodded. Tsuki was almost teary-eyed after the pat. She didn't know what to do after Ramira marched off and left her alone. She asked no-one in particular *" But why does my face hurt? "* The Night Witch was left completely clueless in the room and for a while just kicked at the dirt and fidgeted around until Atreyu and her previous would-be snack caught her attention. She shook, randomly wiggled her fingers and finally made her way to the crystal abomination. She tried looking over his shoulder, literally and spoke *" Helloooooooooooo my man, mah pal, crystal buddy. "* Then her upbeat mood suddenly shifted as Tsuki placed her head somewhere on Atreyu's body and said *" My arm is hungry, so hungryyyyy. Can you tell me where I am? Do you have anything to eat? "*
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki seemed most delighted after relieving herself. However on her way back she at random intervals started bumping into things. After a while of feeling her face she moved onto poking her various other body parts, before an unconscious man on the bar caught her attention. The Bipolar Nightmare somehow managed to wobble her way over to the lad. It almost looked like at times she didn't know how to move her legs or the rest of her body for that matter if her strange movements were any indication. She leaned above the man and with tilted head started observing him. In time as she started at the modified body, drool started spilling from her mouth and began dripping on the poor man. The Zaunite even bared her teeth and opened her mouth several times as if practicing biting. Fortunately she managed to hold herself back. The Night Witch eventually noticed the stares that came her way and turned around to find them. When she saw the 'audience', Tsuki enthusiastically waved her hand at them and give them a wide grin, saliva dripping off her chin as she forgot to swallow. The young mage suddenly shook herself and sucked in the drool, wiping it from her face afterwards. A dumb vacant expression filled her face once more as she headed out to meet the crew.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
I'm still around, just missed the dead-line by a few hours. In 24 hours I can post, had a busy week
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki remained on the bar, blood still trickling towards her and into her mouth. She parted her lips and her tongue even seemed to seek out the blood the longer this went on. When Atreyu came to inspect her, he'd see her eyeball rolling around erratically as he had expected. However in some way it didn't seem completely random and felt like someone was looking for something. The moment he let go, her eye(s) remained open. Sometime during Ramira and Atreyu's discussion the young Zaunite even pushed herself across the bar little by little to actively lick the whatever blood came rushing towards her, until she eventually fell off the table, but that was already when they left to follow Jason downstairs. The Night Witch's eyeballs rolled into her skull and her body collected itself from the ground. And then she stood still. Well, almost. As she just stood there, her face twitched and an aura of unease gathered around her as shifting veins seemed to stand out beneath her satin glove-covered left arm. All of this suddenly stopped when her bloodshot eyes returned to their base position. For a while the orbs stared into nothing before they started looking around. First her left eyeball unnaturally rolled around independently of the other and then the right one made several chaotic circles in her eye socket. The Bipolar Nightmare then blinked - first one eyelid, then the other, both without affecting any other of the facial muscle groups and finally both eyelids together. Tsuki rapidly blinked a few more times while her fingers randomly twisted around. In a few moments that stopped and a peculiar expression started flooding her face. She shoved her hands into her crotch, smashed her knees together and cried out *" POTTY! "* The Zaunite mage frenetically looked around for and panicked in search of a place to take her business to. --- Once the trio of the abomination, red mage and the drilled came back they'd find a confused Tsuki just standing next to the place where she woke up, feeling up her face and rest of her body.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
Note: I believe Ramira moved Tsuki in her previous post from upstairs down to the bar where the operation is happening, so no super crazy shenanigans should be happening with Tsuki and the blood. Consider that Rollz.
Aproxima (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:10:50.755+0000) > > The twins nodded and opted not to say anything in response as they approached the icecream shop and watched the excitement radiate from the fox girl. Joy said upon seeing the hint of redness on Razor's face **" There's nothing wrong with liking ice cream. "** She then nodded to her sister's question regarding the tongue, which was confirmed by Natsuko as well. Hope smiled at the girl *" I know it will, I was just curious. Aaand I think I'll have green apple and vanilla. "* Hope would step forward and ordered the ice creams according to everyone's wishes so she could also pay for them if need be. Once the ice creams were in the hands of their rightful owners, the unmarked twin said while looking around *" Maybe we could sit down somewhere with this. "* Without even having to ask the twins offered and tasted each others' ice creams. Joy asked the duo and invited to do the same **" Can I have some of yours? You can taste ours if you want. "**
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-05-05T04:50:07.031+0000) > Joy, quite likely knowing the cause of Natsuko's blush, teased the fox girl just a little bit by leaning closer and saying quietly **" Don't be shy, you can tell me anything. We're both girls, right? "** Meanwhile Hope paid attention to Razor and just quickly interjected at the beginning before letting him speak *" There's no reason for you to know. She used to be an independent contractor in a business where it was better to be keep a low profile. "* Joy briefly turned to Razor and both the twins curiously gazed at him when he spoke his thoughts on their mother. The girls quickly looked at each other and perhaps with a hint of confusion back at him. They said one after the other **" She can be strict,** ***but I wouldn't say she's scary. "*** The twins half-turned to Natsuko when she explained about Razor. They smiled at her and then at Razor. There was no need for comments. They understood and that's what matter. However they did try to stir the conversation back to what he was saying. Hope first acknowledged the state of things *" We've got swimsuit and there's the sea, so that's and option, but we did suggest the volleyball, so it should be your turn to come up with activities. Although we still need to look around for your pouch. "* Joy raised her hand to stop them **" That can wait. Now, what was it you were saying about our personalities? I'm curious. "** The other twins quickly joined in *" So am I! "* (( If Hyper's fine with it, then so am I as long as you can make it at least somewhat natural and not forced ))
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Ramira found Tsuki mostly in the same way she left her a couple of days ago in that room, maybe just positioned differently on the bed then she remembered. The red mage would find out moving her was surprisingly difficult. For one, she was as co-operative as a sack of potatoes, that is to say not at all, and two, she was surprisingly heavy. Still, it'd be little problem for the lich to move her and sling her over the bar downstairs. The Bipolar Nightmare was spared when the two had removed things from the bar and remained completely oblivous to the horror that was happening actually right beside her on the bar. On that note, Atreyu and Ramira's little operation and the lad's suffering was accompanied by the gentle sound of Tsuki's snoring. The crystal mummy's actions led to some of the lad's blood running across the bar, all the way to sleeping Tsuki. With her face against the wood, the streams of blood eventually flowed even to her and touched her lips. Tsuki's lips quivered as did her eyelids. She parted her lips and a bit of her tongue fell out into the trickle of blood. When Ramira invoked her dark magics to heal the unfortunate volunteer, the Night Witches left, glove-covered hand, twitched and the fingers convulsed. That arm, pulsing with veins of corruption and rot underneath the smooth satin glove, slowly started to crawl in the lich's direction, almost like being drawn to her only to fall down limp once more after Ramira finished. Tsuki's eyes seemed to have started moving beneath her eyelids, but for now the little mage still remained unconsicious. Curiously enough, it seemed the lad's blood was being drained away at rate higher than mere dripping off the table.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Right now Tsuki was basically in a vegetative state after frying her own mind and she'll stay that way for the foreseeable future, locked in the room Ramina carried her to.
Aproxima (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:10:50.755+0000) > > The twins nodded and opted not to say anything in response as they approached the icecream shop and watched the excitement radiate from the fox girl. Joy said upon seeing the hint of redness on Razor's face **" There's nothing wrong with liking ice cream. "** She then nodded to her sister's question regarding the tongue, which was confirmed by Natsuko as well. Hope smiled at the girl *" I know it will, I was just curious. Aaand I think I'll have green apple and vanilla. "* Hope would step forward and ordered the ice creams according to everyone's wishes so she could also pay for them if need be. Once the ice creams were in the hands of their rightful owners, the unmarked twin said while looking around *" Maybe we could sit down somewhere with this. "* Without even having to ask the twins offered and tasted each others' ice creams. Joy asked the duo and invited to do the same **" Can I have some of yours? You can taste ours if you want. "**
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-04-02T19:26:58.338+0000) > > The twins certainly took their fair share of 'tribute', but still left both Natsuko and Razor with plenty enough of their respective ice creams for them to fully enjoy themselves. In fact once they were sitting in the shadows the dark red haired girls offered them compensation ***" If you want to, you can have some more of mine. "*** They barely acknowledged it when they spoke the same thing together even when thinking of themselves, because of course they did. The girls ate their ice creams with modest licks, but every now and then when too much of it was melted by the warmth they went for bolder counter actions - like before, scraping the molten ice cream off with their lips or going for broad sweeps across it with their tongue fully stuck out and completely pressed against the icy treat. Some might see some of it as obscene, but they didn't seem to think much of it. That is THEY didn't seem to think much of it. Since Natsuko rested beside the twins and they naturally rested against each other, it was likely they share the support by partially having their backs and sides touch the fox girl. At that moment Joy asked Natsuko about the fading red of her cheeks **" What's the matter, Natsuko? How you been too long in the sun? Are you feeling fine? "** Hope tilted her head back and to the side, briefly resting it on Natsuko as she checked up on her before looking at Razor. She nodded *" Sure, I don't mind. Her name is Éclair Coraline Efreet, or just Éclair Efreet for short. Why do you ask? "*
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Tsuki forced herself out of Ramira's grip and with a surprising shove that actually managed to kick the lich out of her mindscape as she turned around to the entity. Strangely she didn't seem shaken. What she saw was beyond her comprehension, so possibly she didn't even try to put the entity into the frame of her understanding, thus somehow reducing the strain the presence put onto her. The Zaunite quickly turned to the red mage with a strange and silly face - smile with a tongue stuck out at the corner of mouth, eye winked and two fingers extended towards her face forming a V shape. She shouted at her *" See you around! "* The young girl's mindscape pulled back, forming into a well defined space around the girl's image, temporarily free from the entity's influence. The Bipolar Nightmare then turned back to face the enemy and raised her hand. She loudly addressed the creature, grinning and laughing maniacally *" Been a fun ride! "* She might have wanted to add 'But it ends here', but snapped her fingers a tad too early. A single long crack ran down her mindscape when she snapped her fingers and moments later briefly burst into fragments that were accelerated into space by an explosion before all of this vanished without really spreading anywhere. Tsuki basically fried her mindscape. Regardless of whatever it meant for her, it meant she completely severed her being's connection to the ethereal, preventing outside influences from taking over her without directly manipulating her body. It also meant she basically turned herself into a vegetable, at least for the time being, but it had to be done in order to be safe from the entity. Hopefully Ramira had means of "protecting" herself as well.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Feeling the semi-familiar presence of Ramira, Tsuki's self coalesced and latched onto her as she attempted to pull her out of the stream of information. A single soft thought echoed through her being *" Ramira... "* With her newly regained self-awareness also came the realization of them becoming targets once more. She reformed her mind into herself soon afterwards and tried to put together what she knew to understand this situation. The young mage focused and sent her thoughts to Ramira as her mind was being dragged away *" My body isn't ready yet, but we can't stay here until it is. "* She looked at the mess all around and spoke her mind again *" Thanks for the help, Ramira. I can take it from here. I'm like a buoy. I'll find my way. "* Tsuki let go of Ramira and started gathering power, her mindscape straining under the effort as she planned to face the entity in one way or another.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00800000,timestamp=2019-04-06T23:30:25.639+0000) > > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0080,timestamp=2019-04-04T05:24:58.826+0000) > This situation wasn't all that uncommon for the girl, given the nature of the Zaunite mage's magic or rather that of her past accidents and incidents, some of which have led to permanent consequences. In those times Tsuki learnt that sometimes it's best not to resist and that's exactly what she's done since the initial attack of the entity, something that resulted in her losing control of the titan that she had summoned. For the time being she let things flow through freely without trying to absorb or accept anything. Her mind simply became one with the background noise as she let herself be swept up by the overload of information and became hollow, completely losing the concept of self. So, when the entity came looking for Tsuki once more it shouldn't be able to find her in its own presence and the flow of images that filled the mindspace. This unfortunately meant Ramira's efforts were mostly wasted on the dark girl as her utter lack of own will rendered her unable to follow the light that had been laid before her. In her current self Tsuki wouldn't be able to find herself in the stream until that flow of information and presences became muted enough for her self to emerge from the noise or until her body starts tugging her back to the waking world.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
I'll post in 16 hours, please wait for me until then
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Throughout the whole ordeal Ramira subjected the Zaunite girl to, she remained as responsive as at the moment she was found in the pile of ash and embers - that is to say, not at all. Tsuki was mercilessly ragdolled around and the damage to her body undeniably confirmed her to be just human as red blood came from the clawing and bruise formed around the eye. Fortunately Ramira didn't try this on Tsuki's arm she keep within her long glove. For now any changes to her arm's curse were obscured by her clothes. If Tsuki was aware at all she'd probably ask why the face. Either way she didn't let out a single sound and folded onto the ground when the red mage dropped her. She wouldn't wake up for a good while. [^This was to the previous posting around. I will make a new post for this one.]
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
The giant moved slowly, but even now its steps shook the earth and the great sword carved a line into the ground as it moved. When Napra drew her weapon and took on a threatening pose the massive man-beast rose the sword up on its shoulder - the Wrath guard, but then she moved away to deal with Jason. The titan was left alone to slowly march forward, commanding respect and distance with its presence. Ramira was the next one to stand in its path. The fire giant growled when she tried to order it and merely continued to stumble forward, even stepping on people if they were in the way. However then the red mage managed to anger the titan with her ice magic. The fire giant roared, the embers of its body flaring up with fiery glow once more as a wave of heat radiated violently all around the creature. It quite easily broke out of the ice holding its foot and shook the earth with a stomp. The titan pushed its sword up and off its shoulder to wind up for a massive attack, but as it was doing that it slowly keeled over and collapsed on its back. The titan landed with a massive crash, its body cracking and crumbling into countless pieces, leaving behind only a pile of coal and cloud of ash in its vague shape. The embers of its body died, but the remains were still warm and at times it seemed like they moved as if breathing. Some might find a hint of a silhouette of someone else in the remains, but most likely not. If someone were to investigate the warm cinder pile they'd find a young sickly-looking woman buried within. It was Tsuki and she was unconscious and she would remain so for some 30 hours more despite anyone's best efforts at waking her up, gentle or rough. Her eyes were rolled up into her skull and her breathing was shallow, but she seemed fine otherwise. However she was completely defenceless and her fate was in others' hands.
Aproxima (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:10:50.755+0000) > > The twins nodded and opted not to say anything in response as they approached the icecream shop and watched the excitement radiate from the fox girl. Joy said upon seeing the hint of redness on Razor's face **" There's nothing wrong with liking ice cream. "** She then nodded to her sister's question regarding the tongue, which was confirmed by Natsuko as well. Hope smiled at the girl *" I know it will, I was just curious. Aaand I think I'll have green apple and vanilla. "* Hope would step forward and ordered the ice creams according to everyone's wishes so she could also pay for them if need be. Once the ice creams were in the hands of their rightful owners, the unmarked twin said while looking around *" Maybe we could sit down somewhere with this. "* Without even having to ask the twins offered and tasted each others' ice creams. Joy asked the duo and invited to do the same **" Can I have some of yours? You can taste ours if you want. "**
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T04:21:41.429+0000) The twins looked around briefly and led them to a nearby place where they could rest in the shadows and enjoy their frozen treats. They noticed Natsuko's tail moving around, but what was deserving of commentary was Razor lost in thought provided by Hope *" Look where you're going or you'll trip. "* Upon seeing Razor tasting the tiniest bit, she encouraged him to dig more *" Don't hold back. I won't. "* She chuckled afterwards. Joy noticed their looks and when they asked her sister for the taste of the ice creams, she pouted lightly and mumbled **" Not fans of sour, I see. "** The sisters shifted their attention to Razor when he started apologizing. Joy shook her head **" It's fine. No harm done. "** Hope spoked right after *" It's all right, as she said. We didn't get into problem, so all is fine. And besides we've got little to be ashamed of. "* The speaking twin changed **" It's not like a little prank is the end of the world. However... "** The twins then spoke in unison with devilish smiles upon their lips ***" We'll take our payment in ice cream. "*** Now it was the girls' time to have a taste of their opponents' treats and Razor would be the first victim. They did not bite, but they were certainly not holding back either as the twins wrapped their full lips around his ice cream and pulled back, scraping and sucking off the outermost layer of his Rocky Road for themselves. Joy went first, pulling her stray hair behind her ear with her free hand and closing her eyes as she went for the tasting. After the deed was done she licked her lips clean while having her eyes closed, followed by a satisfied hum and finally opening her eyes to look at Razor. Her twin was no different. They didn't take all that much, but it was certainly more than a simple little lick. Hope smirked at him and said *" We told you not to hold back. "* Joy added with the same grin **" We weren't going to either. "** And now their attention was shifted to Natsuko who'd be subjected to the same tax. The twins were a little easier on her though. They'd find a place to spread their blanket afterwards so they can enjoy the rest of their treats in peace and rest.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**Plot Progression** >Ramira and Atreyu Jason was still on the outside fighting on his own when he witnessed the display of Atreyu's magic, which to his limited knowledge could only describe it as nauseatingly flashy, and remembered quite well what happens when those crystals start to get glow-y that it was in anyone near them was probably in their best interest to get some distance as quickly as possible. The oiler lowered his weapons and smirked taking a step backwards to admire the spectacle as the undead within were torn apart and shredded within seconds by the beams of energy. While likely at significant cost to the mage himself it did manage to nearly eradicate the attacking force in its entirety, leaving only but a few and greatly injured stranglers in its wake but even those merely lasted a couple seconds longer before being swiftly dealt with by a promptly arriving Ramira returning to the street before he could even so much as ready his weapon. At her question, Jason held a hard face beneath his helmet and shook his head which involved him moving his shoulders along with the movement for it to be properly conveyed. **"Still in the shed last I saw her, the creature could have gotten her or is still fightin. I can't say for sure."** The remaining Red Cap forces arrived soon after, many were taking aback by the carnage and smell of burning flesh. Doubt began to creep among their ranks as they had already lost one home and without a replacement shelter all their lives would be forfeit when the mists inevitably returned, many openly confessed these fears and directed it towards Jason whom simply revved his drill in response. **"Shut the hell up!"** He snapped at them. **"If you all had three thoughts to share between the lot of yea maybe you'd figure out that I didn't _exactly_ leave it like this ya fuckin ingrates!"** He approached the rock wall Atreyu conjured up to defend the bar's remaining survivors and dragged a hand over it. **"Ay, Atreyu can you lower this damn thing or am I gonna have to dig through it?"** _____ >Tsuki The heat of the shed was growing with each passing moment as the battle between the giant and the monster continued but the giant was showing no signs of relenting with each swing of its equally large sword cut massive swaths through the Scorgom which was slowing by the second as it succumbed to the astronomical damage it had suffered. Its weak and half-hearted attacks would do little more then annoy the fiery assaulter, the shed continuing to groan and crack from the fire eating away at the supports. Finally as the giant made its way to finish of the monster, it launched one last desperate attack swinging its remaining tentacles around wildly. Leveling several support beams in the process where upon the room of the shed and the floor buckled and groaned as if a slumberous beast had woken from a long rest for a few moments before it gave way bringing the tons of metal and wood upon the two fighting. The creature would die soon after such an attack, having exhausted the last bit of energy in its reserves, but now left Tsuki to find her way out and quickly lest she be crushed by the falling debris. Swimming was always an option but with so much broken metal, wood and other lost armaments floating in the pitch black depths it could prove dangerous not to mention it;d be nearly impossible to tell if anything was still lurking down there as well.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0078,timestamp=2019-03-16T00:10:28.040+0000) > The titan cared little for the sea monster's final desperate suicide attack and went for the kill, plunging the great flaming sword into its head half way to the hilt. Fires started swirling around the sword, turning the Scorgom into cinders, as the fire giant started gathering power, despite the shed breaking down all around them. The breaking of the floor served nothing more than to plunge the massive blade only deeper into the monster's carcass, while the titan remained unfazed, focused on an incantation in unknown language and sounds. The water may have flooded them, but evaporated immediately upon getting into their vicinity. Eventually the shed and everything collapsed and sunk into the waters, resulting in the debris touching the flooded island and burying the entities within. Hints of bright orange light started appearing between the dark waters that devoured the shed a while later. The fire giant has completed its foreboding invocation. Suddenly steam burst out and disappeared in an explosion. Shrapnels, molten metal and burning wood were sent flying hundreds of meters away from the epicenter. A powerful shock wave led all of this like a cavalry charge, killing any nearby water life and demolishing many structures far and wide. It was accompanied by heat so intensive it set ablaze structures nearby. A modest crater appeared where was the bottom of the shed and within it the kneeling fire titan surrounded by flaming inferno spreading out in all directions from him. The fire giant stood up, the fires dying down, and slowly and heavily walking out of the crater and towards the square. Its steps were heavier than before and the flame of its wicker head had disappeared. Its body was no longer ashen as at the start, but now was completely black, charred with dying embers forming patterns upon it. The titan groaned heavily, its fire disappeared and its body became colder with each step into the open space of the square. Embers died out and the giant's body started cracking and coal dust and pieces started falling of its mighty body. The end was fast approaching for the fire giant, but what of Tsuki?
rollz3 (NA)
: >**Plot Progression** >Tsuki The shed was rapidly losing its integrity from the damage by the Scorgom and the giant which began to creak and groan as the support gave way one by one to the damage it had suffered from. Tar, wood and decades of monstrous fluids quickly caught on fire as well and the situation would soon be no longer advantageous to continue the fight. The creature did not stop its attack on the giant but the heat and large swings of the sword made such moves costly and painful with the ever building heat from the unyielding blaze. Jason looked on with pain as the forms of his fallen guards were devoured by the tar, only having a brief moment to try and reach out to their lifeless forms before the tar constructs began to push him back to the entrance which he attempt to fight against, demanding to be let go but none heeded his demands before the eventually stopped a couple feet from the main gate, frozen in macabre statues of fear and panic. Any attempts he would have had to break the line were quickly dashed as the fire covered roof began to crumble and fall to the floor, igniting the tar and the constructs making any mortal attempts to go back in a suicidal venture. He looked on with a frown at the battle in the flames with the monster and the giant, completely helpless to do anything but watch and as far as he knew Tsuki still remained within the building. He didn't know if she had made it out with them or was still continuing the battle within and with a heavy heart, turned away from the scene. There were others in need of his and Ramira's help now. The Red Caps were in disarray and looking for leadership in the aftermath of the chaos, turning to the oiler and Ramira in the hopes they had answers the sought. Jason wasn't sure anymore as everything that could have gone wrong was happening at once but maybe the situation was still salvageable if they were quick enough. He ordered the remaining caps to follow him and Ramira back to the Thrashin' Kraken and that they should be expecting a fight when they got there. Many of them murmured in fear and hesitation, far from eager to go into battle so soon after escaping death. Jason didn't care if they followed, not even sparing a backwards glance before marching off after Ramira whom already had a few meters head start but without a home and next to no food or water there was very little alternative the Caps had, choosing to begrudgingly follow the two rather the face a death from the fog or starvation. _____ >Atreyu (Thrashin' Kraken Exterior) With Atreyu being the single target the undead had left, he had very little room to breathe and react as for each enemy he took a moment to focus on another three were ready to strike during those spans of distraction to take of any advantage the could. Though despite his diseased appearance proved to rather spry and evasive but with so many attacks coming his way taking damage was a eventuality and unlike the living such enemies showed no fear at the sight of burning and impaled allies. Fire and crystals only served to slow down the horde but the moment of weakness the husk showed was not unnoticed and continued their attack with ever increasing ferocity and eagerness as the smell of freshly split blood piqued their carnage fueled appetites. It was becoming clear that the crystal mage was losing his battle and footing as he was slowly wore down from the combat and the drain he was placing on himself. They crowed around him and seemed to be end for the poor Zaunite, when he last ditch effort blast flung the assaulters into the air and crash back down onto the stone street. Far from enough to kill such robust enemies but would at the very least give Atreyu a moment of respite before the attacked resumed, some of which had already begun the process of peeling their faces, some more literally then others, off the stone and glaring at the mage a little ways away and ready to end him once and for all. If he was observant, he may be able to see the visage of Pyke crouching onto top of one of the building. His eyes still glowing in an unearthly blue shade, watching and studying Atreyu but made no attempt to move closer or finish him off, instead he merely stood back up and turned his back to the injured magus and walked out of view. >Ramira and Atreyu They returned to Atreyu and the bar in record time, the bulk of the Red Caps still a couple minutes behind them but the marching could be heard quite clearly. Jason looked at the forms of his fallen survivors but didn't have time to grieve their loss just yet as there were still enemies about but before he could tell Ramira anything she already sped off to help Atreyu, sealing themselves behind a wall of ice and leaving Jason to fend for himself alone as he started at the group of Drowned who quickly noticed his more easily accessible presence after the few attacks on the ice barrier didn't give desired results. Jason turned to the side and was in the process of giving a familiar explosive hand gesture, before slowly closing and lowering realizing he was signaling nothing but open. **"Right...."** He whispered dejectedly, swapping back to rivet gun and ice creeping up his fingers which coiled as fury took over reason. He was angry, no he was _pissed_. Pissed at this whole situation, the undead, the civil war, the callers, why couldn't everything just be **_FINE_** for five god damn minutes. Why did everything have to break and someone had to die because something far beyond their control decided to stick its damn fingers in their already trying lives. The answers didn't matter, all that did matter now was that he was about to vent the large pool of frustration he had boiling inside him since this whole mess started. **"Come on ya barnacled riddled shits, give me what you got! Worse things have tried and failed!"** He shouted, covering the nearest Drowned in frost. Freezing them soil in a matter of seconds before swinging his weapon at the frozen form, shattering it to splinters before turning his attention to the others closing in. To Ramira and Atreyu, there would be clear sounds of muffled clanking and yelling of various curses that could only be described as 'colorful' even for Bilgewater standards and probably to Ramira's disappointment that for now a particular oiler still walked in the realm of the living.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0076,timestamp=2019-03-10T04:56:34.664+0000) > The wounds accumulated over time and the giant's skin more and more resembled burning wood - charred black with dying embers. One of the powerful lashes of the Scorgom even made the fire beast stumbl back two steps, but it only served to anger it. The titan roared, the fire upon its wicker head surged out and sent waves of heat in all directions. It gathered power and rose its hand above. In that motion the fire giant set itself on fire to no ill effect to itself. Though there were no eyes or a face to speak of, it set it self upon the sea monster, completely ignoring the wooden beams falling and breaking upon its body. Once more the towering creature stomped its way towards the Scorgom, with each step boiling whatever water was left there away. This time the monster's lighter attacks bounced off the power of the fire shield, setting the sea monster ablaze instead. Powerful whipping of the tentacles still did get through, but like before it didn't stop the blazing monster in its path and the more the Scorgom tried the more tentacles were cut off by the blazing sword. The titan's steps were as slow as before, but its strikes were swift and though they lacked technique or finesse they were even more powerful than before. Once the fire giant came upon the sea monster it made two quick steps and jumped towards the sea monster, bringing down the massive sword upon the Scorgom with both hands. After landing if it wasn't enough it'd kick it squarely in the face with a flaming boot before twisting around and bringing the mighty sword down upon the Scorgom once more. The fire giant was just as unrelenting as the Scorgom and if this wasn't enough to kill the beast, the titan would continue with its blade's ruthless assault within the growing inferno that was all around them.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
The fire giant made almost no attempts at evasion and let the Scorgom's tentacles attack it freely save for those it managed to cut off with its unchained sweeping strikes. Slashing wounds that looked like hot embers appeared on the hulking man, but none of the lightning fast lashes seemed to bother it. Instead the summoned creature slowly trampled its way towards the sea monster, crushing all under foot and hacking through whatever came to its path. When Jason and whoever remained attempted to flee, the black oil Tsuki had summoned aided them. The tar summons gave their strength to push them out of the shed before they finally lost the ability to move freely. They froze in various poses as people running away from something. Their expressions were that of fear. The faces were slightly moving as the dark oily corruption would remain in that place for years to come before it truly cleared up. The titan started having effect even on the black oil as the red caps and other creatures trapped and animated within it were burnt, charred to mere figures of cinder and ash. The air was filled with sweet sickly stench of burning human flesh. The fire giant indiscriminately went through the figures, making them scatter around in the process. On his way to the sea monster he stomped the ground and angrily roared at it, sending scorching wave of heat its way. The ground shook at the stomp and fires burst out all around the giant as embers breathed upon its flesh. The dark oil caught flames and the blaze started spreading out wherever it reached. The fire giant had no concerns for its allies safety as he sent everything into wildfire, filling the shed with ash, embers, flames and smoke. When it trudged its way close enough to the Scorgom, the fire giant went for an overwhelming overhead slam of its titanic sword down right into the middle of the sea monster, the sword in its arch cutting through the beams of the shed and setting the roof ablaze.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**Plot Progression** >Tsuki The pain from the entity previously in her mind remained, though not as intense now that it has turned its attention else where, but still maybe enough to hamper her concentration somewhat but wouldn't likely have an effect on the tar she had created prior. The two body guards continued to pepper the Scorgom with bullets and explosives but the sheer size made it difficult to have any meaningful damage besides flesh wounds while it continued to scream in rage and agony. Tsuki's constructs couldn't get close without being torn apart by the swinging limbs that could take out dozens at a time with the great arcs it attacked in. While impossible for it to avoid the tar and some undoubtedly would get inside of it there didn't seem to be any note worthy effects yet, whether this be due to the size of the creature or stronger magic in place to get it obedient was not yet certain but it did take notice of the large construct forming and swung two of his limbs directly towards it at an almost blistering speed. >Ramira Much like with Tsuki, the chaos allowed her to get away with consuming a soul without notice and if anyone did they'd likely assume it was one of the fleeing Red Caps, which is what Jason and his men assumed it was, through her suddenly floating visage would normally raise some eyebrows. Her reluctance to detail all her abilities made it less suspicious then had she told them everything prior. Not that anyone currently fighting the Scorgom were really in the position to start asking questions about what mages were able to do. The creature's screaming and thrashing reached almost biblical proportions as massive amounts of gooey grey hide sloshed off with loud splats, revealing his tender and vulnerable flesh hidden beneath which slowly began to turn black and necrotic as it was rotting 'alive' but now with its flesh exposed each explosive the guards shot were having a notable effect as it shuddered and howled but still refrained from succumbing to its wounds. While it lacked any sentience to fully understand who was doing this to it, it blindly swung the floating Ramira. The shotgun using guard attempted to stop the blow with a quick blast which succeeded in severing the limb and protecting Ramira for the moment but this brief distraction allowed the beast to wrap another around the man and barely had enough time to yell before he was squeezed to death with a sickening crunch and flung to the ground with loud crash. >Atreyu Atreyu's words over all the chaos and screaming in equal measures of the panicking Red Caps and the howls of the gargantuan monster, his words were almost unheeded in not for the fact the but the implications of what they meant broke Jason's concentration as he turned to him quickly with panic in his voice. **"What!? How did they-"** "Boss look out!" His remaining guard yelled but the oiler didn't have enough time to react or respond further to Atreyu's statement as a tentacle crashed into his side, knocking him head over heels as he careened into a wall with a loud crash before falling back to the floor unceremoniously and slowly pushing himself back up alive but injured. He leaned up against the wall as he used half of health potion reserves to knit his broken ribs back together, a process that was almost as painful as getting them broken but was soon back on his feet, albeit moving at a slower pace then usual began unloading harpoons and shooting lightening at the creature and shouting back at Atreyu. **"Do what you have too!"** _____ Finding a Red Cap to grapple was a fairly easy task when the husk went outside as there were well over a hundred shuffling about trying to tend to the wounded and arguing what to do. The one he grabbed on the inside of the shed, nearly pissed himself seeing the horrifying visage of Atreyu mere inches away from him but nodded quickly in response that he knew the location of a bar with that name, though it wasn't certain if he did this because he actually knew or just so that this crustal riddled monster would remove his death grip from his shoulder wasn't exactly clear. The Red Cap lead Atreyu through a series of back-ways and short cuts but given his panicked state some back tracking was in order with them arriving back at the Thrashin' Kraken in a little over fifteen minutes, likely due to Atreyu pressuring the young man of the lives at stake every step, but the gunshots and sounds of combat were heard long before the two arrived. >Thrashin' Kraken- Exterior (Atreyu only) Bodies of Drowned and survivors littered the ground as Atreyu and his Red Cap guide emerged from a shadowed alleyway and back onto a familiar street, gunshots cracked like thunder and the clanking of steel and the shouts of anger and pain filled the area. the bar was in shambles with whatever defenses they had being torn off or broken and were obviously overwhelmed, Pyke however is yet to be seen. Napra could be seen within the bar, now donning the marked suit Atreyu had made prior to their encounter with the Red Caps but it was a clear that a great number of the survivors had died in the surprise attack and those that remained were on the brink of being over run with only a crude barricade bar tables and chairs keeping them out but with each ferocious swing of the dozens of undead's weapons broke the barricade a little more as the survivors struggled to keep them in place, it was obvious that it was only a matter of time before they were finished off. Luckily for Atreyu, he is still an unknown factor and has not been noticed just yet by either side. He'd only have one chance to get a surprise attack and would be wise to make the most of it.
The tentacles slammed into the mass, but in their erratic flailing pulled something out of the tar and flung it across the room. Something of massive proportions crashed into the wall of the shed. At this point the tar creations started slowing down, becoming less animated as time went on. Tsuki's spell must have been broken and now it was running on momentum alone, something that will eventually vanish as well. The tar on the figure that flew through the air hardened, almost like earthenware. Orange-red light shone through cracks forming upon the layer before it started scattering into fine ash only to reveal a monster. Whatever it was before, now against the wall there stood a monstrous man. He was a giant, with body covered in white ash and red blood. There was no face to be found as a rough sack covered it and its head was wreathed in a nest of wicker and twigs, which also stuck out of its body. [The giant](https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/009/391/565/large/jeff-goslan-06-surtr-web.jpg?1518713920) reached into the tar on the wall and slowly pulled out a massive sword, which he wielded in one hand. He pointed in the direction of the exit gate and roared. It sounded like a furnace, wood snapping and embers crackling. Some might even hear cries of suffering, people burning to death. Flames burst forth and completely enveloped the monster's head. With some imagination one might hear in the roar the word 'leave', but it was a stretch to say the least. This titan lowered its sword to its side and headed towards the Scorgom. The ground shook with every hulking step, leaving the tar on fire in its wake. It'd leave trails of fire in its sword swings as it grabbed and cut off any of the attacking tentacles.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T18:13:52.933+0000) > > ((It's no problem.)) **"She was...My Mother was the type to never frown despite knowing her final hours were upon her."** Natsuko explained with a smile as she has her Mother's own sense of happiness. Coming up to the ice cream shop, Natsuko's tail went back and forth in joy as she could just taste the deliciousness of her strawberry ice cream while Razor would nod as he could just taste the deliciousness of Rocky Road. **"I will have Strawberry as I love how it tastes!"** She replied as Razor would chuckle as he knew her answer before she told the others. **"And I assume you're going to have Rocky Road?"** **"Indeed, I love the taste of chocolate that it has. It brings me some ease to know that I can enjoy such flavors without much hassle or enemies."** Razor chuckled to himself as Natsuko would shake her head. **"Admit it. You're just overjoyed of having ice cream. No need to be dramatic."** The fox girl teased as her tail went back and forth while Razor looked away a bit red of embarrassment as she got him there. Looking now at the sisters as they checked the tongues, Natsuko had a small giggle as her tongue would be the color of dark purple. Razor even had a small chuckle from seeing them. **"Yes, it does, but worry not! It comes off eventually!"**
> [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=H1EAbEZ5,comment-id=002b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:10:50.755+0000) > > The twins nodded and opted not to say anything in response as they approached the icecream shop and watched the excitement radiate from the fox girl. Joy said upon seeing the hint of redness on Razor's face **" There's nothing wrong with liking ice cream. "** She then nodded to her sister's question regarding the tongue, which was confirmed by Natsuko as well. Hope smiled at the girl *" I know it will, I was just curious. Aaand I think I'll have green apple and vanilla. "* Hope would step forward and ordered the ice creams according to everyone's wishes so she could also pay for them if need be. Once the ice creams were in the hands of their rightful owners, the unmarked twin said while looking around *" Maybe we could sit down somewhere with this. "* Without even having to ask the twins offered and tasted each others' ice creams. Joy asked the duo and invited to do the same **" Can I have some of yours? You can taste ours if you want. "**
Show more

Aproxima

Level 7 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion