: Nasus is so broken right now.
have you met my homie {{champion:45}}
: Why?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Euxt16sR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-14T05:44:20.981+0000) > > Why? Why?
Hotarµ (NA)
: I think you should heed your own advice when it comes to commenting like this. OP's post was clear, concise, and respectful while facilitating good discussion. Just because you have a negative perception of the community doesn't mean you should try to stop other people from posting.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yjR8Fk8E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T05:47:53.157+0000) > > I think you should heed your own advice when it comes to commenting like this. OP's post was clear, concise, and respectful while facilitating good discussion. > > Just because you have a negative perception of the community doesn't mean you should try to stop other people from posting. Changed the wording of my comment around
Hotarµ (NA)
: Well, in that case they're still breaking the rules and you can easily report them and they'll be punished for their toxicity. Like I said, it's usually out of a company's control when it comes to negative communities.
i could care less about flame. its more the fact that there seems to be no solid way to stop toxic behavior from occuring. i feel like at this point if you want to report a player/s they should make you go to a live chat and have the case reported manually and have rioters check chatlogs/ games in real time instead of pushing a button and hoping enough ppl have slapped the same button
: Why Be Toxic?
Unfortunately posts like these will go un-noticed because the same people you try to post about will just downvote or try and make you sound like you are overreacting or just plain bored and want to start shit. its great that people want to change the community buts it near impossible to discuss because the problem people dont care enough to change
Hotarµ (NA)
: >asking someone to play passive and stop feeding, asking why someone who got auto filled to a slot they cant play didn't ask to switch, pointing out mistake a player made that lost a teamfight I think you had a good point up until you said this. You don't get chat restricted or punished for saying things like these, it's only when you do it in a _negative_ way and are being nonconstructive. Please, show me a chat log where someone was banned for saying something like "We need to focus Yi from now on" or "Don't try to fight Vlad, he's already fed" because _that doesn't happen._ Toxicity in communities is generally something that companies have no control over. Runescape has a really bitter community even though the company that runs it is fairly good to us. I doubt toxicity will be the thing to drive players away, if we've lasted this long, we'll be fine.
you misunderstand what i meant, i meant that ppl that are toxic cant handle any of these comments being made towards them. so they lash out by flaming you or just straight telling you that they are going to report you all while telling you to suck their dick. its a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black
Rioter Comments
: heres a good question...
yes just what i want, to be stuck in mud with a khazix sitting on the other side of a log gettign ready to hop on my ass
Pancoa (EUNE)
: your shop not working
not reset, but go away. it **_ENDED_** today/yesterday
Baka Red (EUNE)
: I think you are wrong. You are allowed to talk about those things on Player Behavior boards - as long as you aren't trying to tell the reader of these boards to "kill themselves" or something like that. If you talk about the problems the abbreviation KYS causes, that should be fine.
me and the mods dont seem to agree on what belongs on the boards sometimes, so its better for me to not do somthing then to do it
: Sounds like you report people for no reason then
**_THESE ARE EXAMPLES, NOT ACTUAL EXPERIENCES I AM MAKING THE STUFF UP_**
: > Udyr top dies 3 times and blames jg, counter jgs his own jg so he cannot farm causing other jg to snowball a lead. Report for Negative attitude Dies to what? Solo, or does he get camped while his jungle is literally afk farming? Udyr has to get farm somewhere. >Warwick calls you a dumpster baby(idk if thats a slur mods dont take the entire post down ill change it if i have to) along with other crude things> Sauce the dude a Verbal abuse report How can anyone say something so vile and terrible? :) > Evelyn jg gets both buffs stolen in front of her eyes and ragequits, or just sits in base and pouts. Send a leaving the game afk report her way Stolen by who? If its her own team trolling her she has no reason to stay in the game... cuz she's already out of it. If it's the enemy jungle taking those buffs, and assuming its a champion that eve cannot fight early, its her mid/top laner's fault for not doing anything about it. > Sona top gives the aatrox 7 kills at 15 minutes all while buying a inventory full of ruby crystals. You Guess it right Int feeding Sona could just buy normal items and not get punished in any way. Just sayin'. > That damn vayne 1 trick "edgelordxxx_XXx" [mods this is a fake name] spamming the N word and calling you other slurs thats right hate speech Who cares? Mute button. Does anyone know what it is? > that xerath mid who has not missed a skill shot all game and dodged everything, he might be a smurf, but a report for Cheating might be warranted It's literally impossible to miss skillshots on that champion. Well... almost. > hey! that singed is called "Gassthej3ws69420" [if this is bad let me know ill change it], toss him a report for offensive name Someone.... cares.... about a name?
sorry i didnt write a small essay with full situations and pre and post game notes
: Though I'm glad you came up with those examples to help people with questions, I don't have a problem with people coming to the boards to ask about something like that. It's good that they're trying to find out whether something is actually reportable or not.
its not that they come to the boards to ask, it that they ask about, oh can i report my adc for taking red buff at 20 minutes, or oh my team wants to surrender can i report them or my jg didnt gank till i was like 5 is that grefing. its the bs things that ppl post when they get tilted that this post is more aimed at
: And the magic phrase of KYS (or any sentence that is hiding said message) is an auto ban.
yea but i cant put that in my post, mods will take it down
: How much of an impact does Demoting in Preseason have on your MMR?
it shouldn't same was season 7 mmr wont affect season8 and season 8 wont effect season 9 ans so on
KADAMA (NA)
: What server can I play?
Latin america maybe idk
: Potential solution to the damage problem
i have a better idea **_MAKE EVERYONE IN THE GAME SORAKA_**. and make it so its 1v1 mid and a new player gets controll every 5 minutes make it so abilities lvl up by themselves, and everyone get the same items. damage issues fixed game is about skill and outplays now Rito ill expect my check in the mail or free trips to every worlds up to you guys really
BradNo (NA)
: If you carry the game, does the offensiveness of your name matter?
Depends on how offensive the name is, something like tittytwister69 is whatever, but N****rLyncher67 is probably a no go.
Rioter Comments
: [Gameplay] Neeko Passive inconsistency.
im just praying for the day that riot decides to gut that pile of code like they did zoe
: uh... I'm missing the connection here.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oF9Ebd7p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-04T05:50:41.269+0000) > > uh... > > I'm missing the connection here. the connection is... there is no connection
: League of Legends I Think Has Changed Who I Am As A Person
Holy fucking shit, are you me? Am I you? are we us? that legit describes how i feel and what my family tells me. League is an addiction worse the cigarettes
Mulan88 (NA)
: FIX THE RANKED MATCHMAKING
is your caps lock stuck?
Rioter Comments
: Annie
{{item:3102}} {{item:3157}}
DeltaDan (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ArandomCanadain,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=5EG9uHZV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-02T18:44:03.685+0000) > > 75%/80% ap scaling on her abilities. something seems funny http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Annie
i was making a..... you missed the..... oh never mind
King Lego (EUNE)
: What do you call an arena where cats fight?
DeltaDan (EUW)
: Annie rework idea
75%/80% ap scaling on her abilities. something seems funny
Kythers (NA)
: I see you're trying to get your meat eaten as well
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tb4LhazT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-02T18:29:21.313+0000) > > I see you're trying to get your meat eaten as well im gonna have to ask you to log out of the boards for today LOL, that comment is just so wild and strange. you are allwoed 1 per day taht is it pls go to bed you sir are drunk XD
SS1986 (NA)
: I got chat restricted for
"i should be ble to do waht i want if my team isnt doing waht i want them to: :Zoomeyes:
B1GTYMER (NA)
: The Sion and Urgot reworks - the shame of League of Legends
> [{quoted}](name=B1GTYMER,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y4FsRfnT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-02T18:20:14.991+0000) > > Now about Sion and Urgot, the champions abilities are nothing like they were. its called a rework, not a visual update. making a post about how reworked champs are diffrent is like complaing to the city that the road they just repaved feels different to drive on
: ***
"We've recently removed your post for violating the Boards Universal Rules and sub-board guidelines, which prohibit the posting of low-effort and non-constructive content." thats the reason for removal. and no im not giving his ign thats just off the table
Xavanic (NA)
: ***
ive had 2 posts taking down today. one talking about a rioter afk'ing my game bc he didnt get a leash and one for making fun of my post being deleted. riot cares about theire image and being pc more then they do about their fanbase or their game
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ArandomCanadain,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=uzjNRWev,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-01T22:29:19.633+0000) > > if saying "hey a rioter afk'd my game bc he didnt get a leash" is insulting someone then yes :Feelswheelchairman: Well, mods had to have a reason to delete your post, and what you said you wrote doesn't seem that toxic. I believe that you are lying, good sir, but it's not my job to judge.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/ZGEFLEUQ/d/RgV6qjue
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: So, you got your thread removed because you insulted someone. Is that what you are trying to say?
if saying "hey a rioter afk'd my game bc he didnt get a leash" is insulting someone then yes :Feelswheelchairman:
Rioter Comments
: It boggles my mind how a Diamond 2 ADC can be matched against a Gold 5 one
: Why are normals so fucking hard?
yea because ppl play norms to first time then feed.
: Why are players always giving up?
> [{quoted}](name=LıghtSleeper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xt5bOmPU,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-27T17:42:36.354+0000) > -There is 3 lanes in the game > -All 3 of them have, in general, 50% chance of winning their lane excluding jungle > - Your jungler, in general, also have 50% chance to be more impactful in the game than the other jungler False. counter picks lower the chance of winning a lane. eg darius vs gangplank. darius already has the stronger lvl 1 which means the gp ends up playing passive and losing farm. jungle comes top and fails a gank giving a double kill and double buffs to darius allowing him to sustain longer in lane along with dealing more dmg gaining lvl and exp lead. top lane is now over the darius is free to do wahtever he wants. he can roam mid and kill hte mid. now mid is lost bc they got first tower giving gold and exp advantage to mid, smae thing for botside. would you say thats a winnable game?? no its better to just go next at that point and move on
ProKillerDj (EUNE)
: Accound Locked
well..... thanks for your email.....
: Why Press The Attack on Rek'Sai?
Sure PTA does nothing if u use q proc it 3 times then e. PTA is meant for dualing, as in trading multiple autos in between abilities instead of someone who runs electrocute spams abilitys and hope that they have enouh damage to kill or have a laner clean up
xChin (EUW)
: YES. HAHAHAAH
> [{quoted}](name=xChin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WGQpfYlx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-24T11:16:00.044+0000) > > YES. HAHAHAAH "Shut up Cry girl" was 100% my favorite part about these logs
: what are you supposed to do when your support tries to put you behind on purpose?
Step 1: let them shove you under tower Step2: Farm as best you can Step 3: Cry in chat for ganks and hope you get them Step4: pray you dont get dove Repeat steps 1-4 if you get dove or leave lane
Shazzbot69 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ArandomCanadain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WGEEFV5s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-21T22:50:31.442+0000) > > {{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:114}} i own all of then except the dude that rides a lizzard. Out of all of them, which one is the easist to play? I am not very good at this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WGEEFV5s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-21T22:51:12.253+0000) > > i own all of then except the dude that rides a lizzard. Out of all of them, which one is the easist to play? I am not very good at this game. jax and trynd are brain dead i feel like anyone can play them.
Shazzbot69 (EUNE)
: Looking for a hero to play
{{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:114}}{{champion:83}} {{champion:75}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lMxFdI4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-21T22:36:55.143+0000) > > Thats interesting because all those champions have clear weaknesses but you want them removed from the game? Their clear weakness is a good teammate, tell me how many times you get that ?
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/tjJfNRLz-toxic-champions here is my suggestion
: Downvote this post (4 real this time)
: Ok. Here’s the thing. I was behind minions. But she would constantly Q and sustain, and every time I walked up to cs, she would freakin walk up, Q-slow, then charm and delete half of my health
> [{quoted}](name=Tomat0H3ad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lWZnIbwz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-21T22:37:19.049+0000) > > Ok. Here’s the thing. I was behind minions. But she would constantly Q and sustain, and every time I walked up to cs, she would freakin walk up, Q-slow, then charm and delete half of my health maybe dont play zoe into her??? play someone who can match waveclear and damage?? by playing zoe ur legit asking to be hit by cc every time you r. just me tho
Rioter Comments
Show more

ArandomCanadain

Level 143 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion