Rioter Comments
: ????
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NElXTkfQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T01:31:52.912+0000) > > ???? Live chat? The live chat support feature??
Rioter Comments
: Toggle for new or old champion page??
I second this. A little late on this, but it's one of the most annoying things right now to me about the client. Leave it to Riot to "fix" someone nobody asked them to fix, yet the Nunu bug is still an issue over a year later. Hmm.
: > [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Abvqylrm,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-09T03:19:30.812+0000) > > Because it only took a fraction of the time to rank up any rank. This season > > Since you didn't take ranked seriously until this season, you probably didn't see the absolute shitshow that was autofilled games last season. Players were routinely being autofilled into elo brackets they didn't have the skill to play in and a ton of games were decided at champ select based on which team got autofilled. Even if you only had one rank, it took much longer to grind that rank because so many of your games were meaningless due to autofilled players. > > You had the pleasure of playing on position ranks which actually gave you meaningful games and let you climb from bronze 3 to silver in only 20 or so games. Under the old system, you would still be stuck in bronze after 100 games cursing the autofilled allies for dragging down your rank. Yeah except that's not true. I played 60 games last season. First 30 games I was trash cause it was as soon as I hit level 30 within the first few months of me starting to play. The last 30 I had a 70% winrate. I don't want to hear it. I'm tired of wasting my time for this company.
> [{quoted}](name=Arashiiko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Abvqylrm,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-03-11T01:13:38.101+0000) > > Yeah except that's not true. I played 60 games last season. First 30 games I was trash cause it was as soon as I hit level 30 within the first few months of me starting to play. > The last 30 I had a 70% winrate. I don't want to hear it. I'm tired of wasting my time for this company. Perhaps; and here's just a little thought, If their ranked system isn't fixed they should just disable it. I got autofilled in plenty of games. Doesn't matter. Learn to play more than one role. This whole game has become a total shit-show, and it won't surprise me when the game dies in a few years due to the absolute toxicity of both the player fanbase and the company as a whole. They want to claim how they're trying to remove toxicity, yet I've been sexually harassed and stalked over the game and Riot did nothing. No wonder they had sexual assault issues in the workplace. If the ranked system isn't fixed within the next bit I'm going back to DOTA 2. At least my money won't be wasted on a company that could literally GAF less.
: Because it only took a fraction of the time to rank up any rank. This season Since you didn't take ranked seriously until this season, you probably didn't see the absolute shitshow that was autofilled games last season. Players were routinely being autofilled into elo brackets they didn't have the skill to play in and a ton of games were decided at champ select based on which team got autofilled. Even if you only had one rank, it took much longer to grind that rank because so many of your games were meaningless due to autofilled players. You had the pleasure of playing on position ranks which actually gave you meaningful games and let you climb from bronze 3 to silver in only 20 or so games. Under the old system, you would still be stuck in bronze after 100 games cursing the autofilled allies for dragging down your rank.
> [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Abvqylrm,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-09T03:19:30.812+0000) > > Because it only took a fraction of the time to rank up any rank. This season > > Since you didn't take ranked seriously until this season, you probably didn't see the absolute shitshow that was autofilled games last season. Players were routinely being autofilled into elo brackets they didn't have the skill to play in and a ton of games were decided at champ select based on which team got autofilled. Even if you only had one rank, it took much longer to grind that rank because so many of your games were meaningless due to autofilled players. > > You had the pleasure of playing on position ranks which actually gave you meaningful games and let you climb from bronze 3 to silver in only 20 or so games. Under the old system, you would still be stuck in bronze after 100 games cursing the autofilled allies for dragging down your rank. Yeah except that's not true. I played 60 games last season. First 30 games I was trash cause it was as soon as I hit level 30 within the first few months of me starting to play. The last 30 I had a 70% winrate. I don't want to hear it. I'm tired of wasting my time for this company.
usul1202 (NA)
: You're only going down to master, not d4. It's not all going away.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Abvqylrm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-08T22:08:29.408+0000) > > You're only going down to master, not d4. It's not all going away. I'm only losing 4/5th of my ranked games, guess the 1/5th of them should make up for it huh. Let's just completely ignore the multiple tiers he went up climbing because 'oh some of them still matter!'. That's still heavily discouraging for people.
Abubs16 (EUW)
: 100% Agree.I played 53 games this season,and got to Grandmaster 200 LP with 75% winrate...I really don't believe i should have it taken away from me like this,I get why it's done and why it's inevitable,but at the very least a LITTLE compensation..Like an icon or an emote,just anything...Do you really expect us to just accept Riot's apology? As if that ever works? Look,i wasted my time here,it's not like i can just "grind it back m8 its just easy just play!" Yes,in theory i could totally do that,but it's time consuming and honestly demoralizing,I thought i did pretty well,yes the quality of games has been significantly lower this season,but we all know this ranked system is just the scapegoat,the real problem at least in EUW Soloq is that there SHOULD be a region lock,or transfers should get D4 maximum as a division,period..But of course they will never do that,and we all know the answer as to why.
> [{quoted}](name=Abubs16,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Abvqylrm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-08T22:01:28.828+0000) > > 100% Agree.I played 53 games this season,and got to Grandmaster 200 LP with 75% winrate...I really don't believe i should have it taken away from me like this,I get why it's done and why it's inevitable,but at the very least a LITTLE compensation..Like an icon or an emote,just anything...Do you really expect us to just accept Riot's apology? As if that ever works? Look,i wasted my time here,it's not like i can just "grind it back m8 its just easy just play!" Yes,in theory i could totally do that,but it's time consuming and honestly demoralizing,I thought i did pretty well,yes the quality of games has been significantly lower this season,but we all know this ranked system is just the scapegoat,the real problem at least in EUW Soloq is that there SHOULD be a region lock,or transfers should get D4 maximum as a division,period..But of course they will never do that,and we all know the answer as to why. I've played between 100-150 this season and I'm getting absolutely fucked because Riot made a mistake. Only 20 of those games will count. Glad I wasted all that time seriously playing the game for nothing. Really makes me rethink on if I should just stop buying RP and go pick up my WoW subscription again, because if this isn't resolved that's exactly what I'm going to do. They don't fix their banning system because it only affects 'low elo' players (yknow over 50% of the player fanbase) when a toxic asf gold/plat/diamond/ player gets permabanned then makes a new account to play on and screws over your ranked games. Happens all the time. High elo people think it's funny to ruin other peoples games because they cant carry in their own elo I guess. Riot said they'd ban people for smurfing and then they never do. Even if they admit it in the chat nothing happens. People who say minorly toxic stuff get banned for saying something small, but I get told 'kys' and shit like that. I was OPENLY STALKED DURING A GAME by this dude looking up my twitch and saying how ugly I was and stuff and making sexist comments and trying to figure out where I lived. Riot didn't ban them; didn't do a single thing. Just goes to show why they're such a poor company I guess. I can't wait for this game to die at this point.
Rioter Comments
: Arashiiko's Champion Design Concept Thread!
Bumping; will release another one later today.
: Arashiiko's Champion Design Concept Thread!
There was a previous thread, slightly outdated but let me know if you guys think anything can be sourced from it for Nasho. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/nOdNxIAn-arashiikos-champion-design-concept-thread
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: > [{quoted}](name=FortiethAtom4,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=vbuABiEQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-08T14:39:26.939+0000) > > I'm curious about the random-ability mode. How many random abilities do you get per respawn (is it _all_ of them, or just one or two at a time)? Can passives be changed as well (Imagine Nasus with Miss Fortune passive)? How will itemization play into this (e.g. you buy AD items, then respawn with all AP abilities)? > > As for the one-item mode, there are some strange player interactions that may occur as a side effect. For a top lane example, Jax synergizes extremely well with Trinity Force, so the enemy Darius rushes it so Jax can't get it. Jax, in response, buys Thornmail and other tank items so Darius is forced to build lots of raw damage. Now both top laners are in a bad situation: Jax has built like a juggernaut, so he does low damage, while Darius is stuck with all damage items and dies too fast to make a big impact in fights. > > Note that I don't have any criticism here; I like these ideas and they would really shake up the average player's gameplay. I'm just noting a potential side effect you may want to take into account (or not; who cares about top lane anyways?) I think that would be part of the fun of it. People would be forced to experiment with hybrid builds. Perhaps when you sold items you could get back full gold if it became too much of an issue in testing. All abilities to include passives I would think should be random, or perhaps you could pick one ability to stay the same? Maybe you could buy items with Adaptive Force rather than AP/AD and just have items like rabadons give AF? It would be an interesting spin. ^^ Edit: Having abilities categorized by AP or AD so that way you could only get moves that scaled off of AP on AP champs and vice versa would also work.
> [{quoted}](name=Arashiiko,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=vbuABiEQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T14:46:51.692+0000) > > I think that would be part of the fun of it. People would be forced to experiment with hybrid builds. Perhaps when you sold items you could get back full gold if it became too much of an issue in testing. > All abilities to include passives I would think should be random, or perhaps you could pick one ability to stay the same? > Maybe you could buy items with Adaptive Force rather than AP/AD and just have items like rabadons give AF? It would be an interesting spin. ^^ > > Edit: Having abilities categorized by AP or AD so that way you could only get moves that scaled off of AP on AP champs and vice versa would also work. Also, I think the Darius and Jax interaction would be STELLAR. That's exactly what I have in mind; forcing people to take builds they normally would never do. Thinking outside of the norm. It would help us to discover new 'meta's of weird items to take on champions that I think would be very interesting. (Support zzrot meta?)
: I'm curious about the random-ability mode. How many random abilities do you get per respawn (is it _all_ of them, or just one or two at a time)? Can passives be changed as well (Imagine Nasus with Miss Fortune passive)? How will itemization play into this (e.g. you buy AD items, then respawn with all AP abilities)? As for the one-item mode, there are some strange player interactions that may occur as a side effect. For a top lane example, Jax synergizes extremely well with Trinity Force, so the enemy Darius rushes it so Jax can't get it. Jax, in response, buys Thornmail and other tank items so Darius is forced to build lots of raw damage. Now both top laners are in a bad situation: Jax has built like a juggernaut, so he does low damage, while Darius is stuck with all damage items and dies too fast to make a big impact in fights. Note that I don't have any criticism here; I like these ideas and they would really shake up the average player's gameplay. I'm just noting a potential side effect you may want to take into account (or not; who cares about top lane anyways?)
> [{quoted}](name=FortiethAtom4,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=vbuABiEQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-08T14:39:26.939+0000) > > I'm curious about the random-ability mode. How many random abilities do you get per respawn (is it _all_ of them, or just one or two at a time)? Can passives be changed as well (Imagine Nasus with Miss Fortune passive)? How will itemization play into this (e.g. you buy AD items, then respawn with all AP abilities)? > > As for the one-item mode, there are some strange player interactions that may occur as a side effect. For a top lane example, Jax synergizes extremely well with Trinity Force, so the enemy Darius rushes it so Jax can't get it. Jax, in response, buys Thornmail and other tank items so Darius is forced to build lots of raw damage. Now both top laners are in a bad situation: Jax has built like a juggernaut, so he does low damage, while Darius is stuck with all damage items and dies too fast to make a big impact in fights. > > Note that I don't have any criticism here; I like these ideas and they would really shake up the average player's gameplay. I'm just noting a potential side effect you may want to take into account (or not; who cares about top lane anyways?) I think that would be part of the fun of it. People would be forced to experiment with hybrid builds. Perhaps when you sold items you could get back full gold if it became too much of an issue in testing. All abilities to include passives I would think should be random, or perhaps you could pick one ability to stay the same? Maybe you could buy items with Adaptive Force rather than AP/AD and just have items like rabadons give AF? It would be an interesting spin. ^^ Edit: Having abilities categorized by AP or AD so that way you could only get moves that scaled off of AP on AP champs and vice versa would also work.
Rioter Comments
: "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline" appears when I open the log-in screen
: "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline" appears when I open the log-in screen
It's still not letting me log in. Still having the issue. What did you guys do?
: "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline" appears when I open the log-in screen
Same here. Having the same issue; all known workarounds aren't working for me either. Also; I can't seem to get into the Service Status link on the boards. Are the servers down or something?

Arashiiko

Level 175 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion