: > [{quoted}](name=EzSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qVXcLHWE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-19T20:52:46.295+0000) > > Malphite is useless this patch, anyone that plays Malphite should be permabanned for being retarded. Wat. I haven't played since Overwatch launched, what did I miss that caused this mindset.
> [{quoted}](name=Loli Crusader,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qVXcLHWE,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-19T22:13:40.777+0000) > > Wat. > > I haven't played since Overwatch launched, what did I miss that caused this mindset. Malphite was trash when Overwatch launched
: Cavs or Warriors?
https://i.imgur.com/3IKddNS.jpg
Akaash (NA)
: Most mass shooting in the US are performed by white males. White people shouldn't be allowed to have guns following the same logic as you.
> [{quoted}](name=batosia95136,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OduhqHIj,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-06-19T03:19:10.877+0000) > > Most mass shooting in the US are performed by white males. > > > White people shouldn't be allowed to have guns following the same logic as you.
CLG ear (NA)
: lol that's messed up but funny
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VELQaOce,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-19T06:54:55.473+0000) > > lol that's messed up but funny He's gonna shoot lights out They mad disrespected him, his wife and most importantly his shoes Klay and Curry combine for 20+ 3s I feel it in my loins
Rioter Comments
: Club FurHQ Looking For Members
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Lr8AXP3F,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-06-18T13:58:22.496+0000) > > Don't listen to this guy > > Don't ask out someone you've known for a day at work Edit: He said she was working there for like a week. But even so the general sentiment is correct. Befriending someone for the purpose of dating them comes off as fake and disingenuous.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Lr8AXP3F,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2016-06-18T14:35:43.668+0000) > > Edit: He said she was working there for like a week. But even so the general sentiment is correct. Befriending someone for the purpose of dating them comes off as fake and disingenuous. There's a thing called getting to know someone before you throw yourself at them
Ossus (NA)
: Dude. Just ask her out. You're at the bottom rung of a KF fucking C. nobody is going to care if two co-workers are boinking. Further more people tend to appreciate it when their friends or lovers are straightforward in their intentions and honest/genuine. Nothing pisses a girl off more than a friendship with ulterior motives or strings attached. Just ask her out, try not to be a dork, and deal with the answer you receive. TL;DR don't be a pussy
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Lr8AXP3F,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-06-18T12:17:43.262+0000) > > Dude. Just ask her out. You're at the bottom rung of a KF fucking C. nobody is going to care if two co-workers are boinking. > > Further more people tend to appreciate it when their friends or lovers are straightforward in their intentions and honest/genuine. Nothing pisses a girl off more than a friendship with ulterior motives or strings attached. Just ask her out, try not to be a dork, and deal with the answer you receive. > > TL;DR don't be a pussy Don't listen to this guy Don't ask out someone you've known for a day at work
IAMS4T4N (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yxZxLzVk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-18T02:07:55.032+0000) > > Hauntzer just got dumpstered on Irelia by Impacts Trundle. Granted Trundle is a giant ass ball of stats that steals your stats so... trundle is like irelias only bad matchup cause he can just out-stat her she has no others
> [{quoted}](name=IAMS4T4N,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yxZxLzVk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-18T02:09:55.886+0000) > > trundle is like irelias only bad matchup cause he can just out-stat her > she has no others In my experience I never lost to Irelia as Nasus
: Poke her. Make suggestive jokes with the things you are working with. Talk about sex. You know, the usual.
> [{quoted}](name=VirginRivenMain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Lr8AXP3F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-18T07:07:05.457+0000) > > Poke her. Make suggestive jokes with the things you are working with. Talk about sex. > > You know, the usual. That's not flirting that's just creepy
: Because statistically speaking, only like 15-20 characters are actually considered disproportionately strong at any given time, and you're bound to see at least 4 of them in every game. When you have to overcome an actual power difference present in the state of the game, your main is technically weak.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lWYb9K5n,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-06-18T07:21:20.715+0000) > > Because statistically speaking, only like 15-20 characters are actually considered disproportionately strong at any given time, and you're bound to see at least 4 of them in every game. > > When you have to overcome an actual power difference present in the state of the game, your main is technically weak. You're confusing not overpowered with weak
: > [{quoted}](name=Farranor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1oddwd4A,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-18T06:30:52.709+0000) > > We're just a bunch of surfers and programmers who love organic food (as opposed to food made of aluminum?). We lead the way in being liberal (by trying to ban gay marriage), and everyone has high-profile, high-paying jobs at places like Google, Apple, and Facebook (otherwise they can't afford to live here). > > http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-10/1002/south-park-s10e02c01-thanks-16x9.jpg This stereotype could be applied to several states, I want to say specifically silicon valley area or maybe just California in general.
> [{quoted}](name=Final Remnant ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1oddwd4A,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-06-18T06:32:12.638+0000) > > This stereotype could be applied to several states, I want to say specifically silicon valley area or maybe just California in general. Yeap, I live here lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1oddwd4A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-18T06:13:18.029+0000) > > Everyone drinks boba tea and chai lattes while updating their blogs or working on their comp sci degree > > Move down south and everyone has fake tans and plastic titties Seattle!
> [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1oddwd4A,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-06-18T06:47:28.577+0000) > > Seattle! First part was Bay Area Cali and the second was SoCal
Tritan (NA)
: Poll shows half of americans in favor of banning all muslims at least temporarily
I feel like this is just gonna ban brown people and not actually muslims, considering most muslims or atleast a large portion of them are white. Ex: the boston bombers
: What is the stereotype about your state?
Everyone drinks boba tea and chai lattes while updating their blogs or working on their comp sci degree Move down south and everyone has fake tans and plastic titties
: meta sheep main flipper detected
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lWYb9K5n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-18T05:49:41.215+0000) > > meta sheep main flipper detected I just play Champs I enjoy but if they're trash I won't play them outside of normals
: morde is actually pretty garbage tho
> [{quoted}](name=Rick and Mordey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lWYb9K5n,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-18T05:55:37.259+0000) > > morde is actually pretty garbage tho That's true though
: So, uhh... when is vision of voting on the main post coming back?
It was turned off for the exact reason you stated in the op
Rioter Comments
Enosetc (NA)
: bich
> [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3XP5cANq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-18T02:40:49.433+0000) > > bich I always upvote Enosense 👌👌👌
: When you have had enough of someones BM
: > [{quoted}](name=Neurosurgeonwolf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XYfzXumy,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-17T01:50:05.731+0000) > > 0 now. > overwatch is officially dead > > http://imgur.com/CLl58t4 http://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.melty.fr%2Farticle-2919155-ajust_930%2Fkendji-bat-des-records.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=150 Is this really you NSW?
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Midian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XYfzXumy,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-06-17T03:10:46.145+0000) > > http://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.melty.fr%2Farticle-2919155-ajust_930%2Fkendji-bat-des-records.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=150 > > Is this really you NSW? No, he's a different person every month
Tritan (NA)
: Poll shows half of americans in favor of banning all muslims at least temporarily
A guy could just say he's not muslim so he can come in and blow shit up in the name of ISIS
: It saddens me to say, no reason to pick shyv over gragas
: This account has been suspended. Never gotten chat restrict or ban.
What's the date of the ban, the date can be used to tell why you were banned
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MGzE11wP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-15T23:02:34.811+0000) > > As a hardcore PvPer and someone who has reached 2500+ rating world pvp is fucking trash, it's just cheese central > > Also LFR has only been good for the game so people like me who don't raid can still experience the story yeah ruining the game for raiders has always made it convenient for pvpers, but the fact remains that it is ruining the game for someone by having LFR exist, if they had it as a thing you couldn't really lose in, and you got the see the story, and no gear dropped, or just blues or something, great making everyone have the baseline of gear to do the next raid up without actually doing or learning anything is bad for the game
> [{quoted}](name=Anus Punishment,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MGzE11wP,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-15T23:33:20.258+0000) > > yeah ruining the game for raiders has always made it convenient for pvpers, but the fact remains that it is ruining the game for someone by having LFR exist, if they had it as a thing you couldn't really lose in, and you got the see the story, and no gear dropped, or just blues or something, great > > making everyone have the baseline of gear to do the next raid up without actually doing or learning anything is bad for the game To this day and age I will never understand how LFR ruined the game for raiders It only helped, as it helped people get the baseline gear so they could participate in raids
Typhnox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000800000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:13:13.021+0000) > > This assumes all black people have the same issues and views on the trials and tribulations that affect Black america and didn't create these unions so they can discuss them without being drowned out by an unwanted outsiders viewpoint Okay, great, black people can have their union to discuss whatever they want. So what exactly is wrong with white people doing the same thing?
> [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008000000010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:15:54.162+0000) > > Okay, great, black people can have their union to discuss whatever they want. So what exactly is wrong with white people doing the same thing? Because white America is just America, they don't need a separate space This entire place is their space
Typhnox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:08:12.361+0000) > > There already is a white student union, it's called the rest of America. That's a false comparison and you know it. As if all white people in America have the same views and can be thrown into one group that you could compare to a solid block like a "Union".
> [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00080000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:11:10.910+0000) > > That's a false comparison and you know it. As if all white people in America have the same views and can be thrown into one group that you could compare to a solid block like a "Union". This assumes all black people have the same issues and views on the trials and tribulations that affect Black america and didn't create these unions so they can discuss them without being drowned out by an unwanted outsiders viewpoint
Typhnox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00080000000100010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:03:10.902+0000) > > I bet you're the kind of person that thinks a Black Student Union is discrimination No. I believe in freedom of association. They just better allow a White Student Union as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000800000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:06:59.898+0000) > > No. I believe in freedom of association. They just better allow a White Student Union as well. There already is a white student union, it's called the rest of America.
Typhnox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=batosia95136,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:42:09.412+0000) > > Seeing as less than 1% of people born in the bottom 20% of the country make it to the top 20% of the country, it's pretty fair to assume that how wealthy your family is impacts your life. > > So families who were marginalized by explicit racism in the past are still suffering. So I can see the point for affirmative action being necessary to even the playing field. > > But even without that we still have racist tendencies. When we get to a system where a black college student and white college student get the same punishment for the same crime we can talk about if residual racism is necessary. (6 months for rape vs 15 years for rape, and there's no arguing about it being rape in either case) > > I hate affirmative action because it's necessary. Let me know when the US isn't racist and we can talk about if it is or isn't necessary. So basically, you didn't mean it when you said "but if your policies discriminate against groups of people, then the policies and people presenting them don't deserve respect." just because you think it's a "good discrimination". As if the best answer to racism is more racism.
> [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008000000010001,timestamp=2016-06-16T07:02:05.018+0000) > > So basically, you didn't mean it when you said "but if your policies discriminate against groups of people, then the policies and people presenting them don't deserve respect." just because you think it's a "good discrimination". > > As if the best answer to racism is more racism. I bet you're the kind of person that thinks a Black Student Union is discrimination
Akaash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:10:27.702+0000) > > So, how do you feel about affirmative action in colleges and the workplace? Seeing as less than 1% of people born in the bottom 20% of the country make it to the top 20% of the country, it's pretty fair to assume that how wealthy your family is impacts your life. So families who were marginalized by explicit racism in the past are still suffering. So I can see the point for affirmative action being necessary to even the playing field. But even without that we still have racist tendencies. When we get to a system where a black college student and white college student get the same punishment for the same crime we can talk about if residual racism is necessary. (6 months for rape vs 15 years for rape, and there's no arguing about it being rape in either case) I hate affirmative action because it's necessary. Let me know when the US isn't racist and we can talk about if it is or isn't necessary.
> [{quoted}](name=batosia95136,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:42:09.412+0000) > > Seeing as less than 1% of people born in the bottom 20% of the country make it to the top 20% of the country, it's pretty fair to assume that how wealthy your family is impacts your life. > > So families who were marginalized by explicit racism in the past are still suffering. So I can see the point for affirmative action being necessary to even the playing field. > > But even without that we still have racist tendencies. When we get to a system where a black college student and white college student get the same punishment for the same crime we can talk about if residual racism is necessary. (6 months for rape vs 15 years for rape, and there's no arguing about it being rape in either case) > > I hate affirmative action because it's necessary. Let me know when the US isn't racist and we can talk about if it is or isn't necessary. Playing Devil's advocate real hard right now as someone who lives in California going to law school. From a strictly California law point of view Brock Turner didn't rape her because he didn't penetrate her with a sexual organ, so he can't be charged with it It's shitty but it is what it is Doesn't mean he shouldn't have got 6 years at least
Typhnox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=batosia95136,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-06-16T05:26:52.402+0000) > > I'm super liberal and I have friends who are very conservative. > > The thing is that they're libertarian and don't bash on minorities. I disagree with them on policies but I respect their opinions, but if your policies discriminate against groups of people, then the policies and people presenting them don't deserve respect. So, how do you feel about affirmative action in colleges and the workplace?
> [{quoted}](name=Typhnox,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=klTYrhPs,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:10:27.702+0000) > > So, how do you feel about affirmative action in colleges and the workplace? White women benefit the most from affirmative action, so do with that what you will
Romance (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Endogenic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b43JHfJz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-16T02:16:08.827+0000) > > I too could list only negative things about Hillary Clinton to give a skewed view at things. No you can't. Nobody knows what Hillary Clinton stands for. In four years it'll be differing stances. In the 90s she hardly considered gays people, 10 years ago she supported "partnerships but not marriage" and then when it became something big to support gay rights she's "backed them since the start." Then when criticized she makes a jab at herself and tries to justify it on SNL with "It doesn't matter how long you take to get to the answer as long as its the right one." Fucking really? Though I think gay people that support Clinton are morons because she wants to increase Islamic Immigration. Look at the acceptance of gays in Islamic countries, culturally over 90% of them view it as wrong and punishable by death. British Muslims believe the same at a 50% rate. Culturally, the Middle East doesn't support gays, to accept them in when they ARE NOT ASSIMILATING TO OUR SYSTEMS is just going to start another issue of intolerance for the gays then it becomes "Do we support the gays, or the middle east? Are we racists or homophobes?!" Another issue I have there also, you can't refer the Orlando Shooter as "Radical Islam" without being deemed racist even though the facts are there to signify it was indeed radical Islam in action. Yet a very clear act of Radical Islam doesn't signify all of Radical Islam. . . though the same people saying that believe one mass shooting due to a maniac with a gun means anyone with a gun is a maniac who will do the same. At least Trump cares so little about Political Correctness he'll call a spade a spade and say we need to stop allowing people like this into our country without screening. Something which we should have been doing since the beginning! Political Correctness is going to undo us because we don't care about security because we might be seen as "Racist" or "Whateverthefuckophobic." As for Hillary, read the shit she said post 9/11 about profiling where she supported it because we were in a time of war. Now she 15 years later is entirely against it under all circumstances?
> [{quoted}](name=Romance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b43JHfJz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T02:30:26.918+0000) > > Snip Why are all Trump supporters such copy/paste caricatures of each other
: > [{quoted}](name=Romance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b43JHfJz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T02:30:26.918+0000) > > Snip I don't get it, are politicians not allowed to change their minds ever and realise that, over time, things change and they might be wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b43JHfJz,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T05:07:36.926+0000) > > I don't get it, are politicians not allowed to change their minds ever and realise that, over time, things change and they might be wrong?
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o6qhe4Nf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-15T21:52:05.851+0000) > > Meanwhile the R cooldown thing got lowered too > > ... She's legit a worse Karma now, lol We did it boys. Karma confirmed to not suck. 3 years of buffs finally paid off.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o6qhe4Nf,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-06-15T22:26:55.825+0000) > > We did it boys. Karma confirmed to not suck. > > 3 years of buffs finally paid off. Karma was a really good solo laner before they trashed her mantra W and E in order to make her a better support
: > [{quoted}](name=sauceNUB,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MGzE11wP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-15T21:59:50.592+0000) > > wow is on a comeback demonhunters ftw the problem is that they took away what was fun about old wow, you never see big groups pvping in the open anymore, they took away everything that gave you an advantage or separated you from others they took away the rewarding feeling of completing a raid when adding in LFR, this also took away the rewarding feeling of getting the best gear by being one of the best players and shitting on those who couldn't because now everyone has this baseline free gear that takes no skill to acquire, they've shit on PVP entirely, they just don't care about it they need to separate the pvp gear tiers again and have better gear from arenas, they need to get rid of looking for raid, and not enable dungeon finder until like a month in or something, the game moves too quickly now, there is no differentiation between players anymore, classes, or anything...the game used to be so great, now it is just boring and full of mindless side quest garbage to do and what's worse is they're expanding upon garrisons in Legion...everyone hates Garrisons, why are they doing this? it's not as bad as Dynamic Queue in league, when comparing things the company does that no one wanted, but holy crap people hate the monotony of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Anus Punishment,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MGzE11wP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-15T22:05:29.442+0000) > > the problem is that they took away what was fun about old wow, you never see big groups pvping in the open anymore, they took away everything that gave you an advantage or separated you from others > > they took away the rewarding feeling of completing a raid when adding in LFR, this also took away the rewarding feeling of getting the best gear by being one of the best players and shitting on those who couldn't because now everyone has this baseline free gear that takes no skill to acquire, > > they've shit on PVP entirely, they just don't care about it > > they need to separate the pvp gear tiers again and have better gear from arenas, they need to get rid of looking for raid, and not enable dungeon finder until like a month in or something, the game moves too quickly now, there is no differentiation between players anymore, classes, or anything...the game used to be so great, now it is just boring and full of mindless side quest garbage to do > > and what's worse is they're expanding upon garrisons in Legion...everyone hates Garrisons, why are they doing this? it's not as bad as Dynamic Queue in league, when comparing things the company does that no one wanted, but holy crap people hate the monotony of it. As a hardcore PvPer and someone who has reached 2500+ rating world pvp is fucking trash, it's just cheese central Also LFR has only been good for the game so people like me who don't raid can still experience the story
Herim (NA)
: Stop spamming "xD" after every sentence please.
Tritan (NA)
: TIL that great minds think alike is not the full quote
"Fuckers in school always in the barbershop talkin bout Chief Keef aint no hitta"
NotSid (NA)
: @Pro gun people, what would YOU suggest to stop these mass shootings?
: > [{quoted}](name=mirAcIe,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gugMhtiI,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-06-14T11:16:10.542+0000) > > I can declare bankruptcy. But this is going to be the last resort since it also involves people coming to our home and taking all our stuff. :( That's shit man... Maybe you can do 100,000 squats to pay it off like in Russian subways? All joking aside... As far as real options go, there's philanthropy(as in someone with the money taking care of it), exploiting a skill you have (like computer repair, welding, wood working, etc.), and selling things that are mostly just monetarily valuable, like collections of valuable things, or jewelry with little to no sentimental value. You can attempt to tie the lawsuit up in the courts (but I have no idea how that works in Russia, though in America you could delay that shit for like 10 years and 10k would be no problem even if you eventually lost). I don't want to say illegal things are an option, since I don't consider them as options personally, but people have done RIDICULOUS things for money if they're desperate. You could however I believe, argue that an embedding of something is not actually broadcasting from your website, that their website is still the one receiving traffic, even if it's in a roundabout way through yours. They aren't streaming from YOUR website, the bandwidth usage after all never actually originates from your website. Any kinds of filters that would shut out other countries would still do so, anyone who had that website blocked for any reason would still have it blocked since embedding is merely just a fancy little borderless window in your browser that connects elsewhere.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gugMhtiI,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2016-06-14T11:25:28.480+0000) > > You could however I believe, argue that an embedding of something is not actually broadcasting from your website, that their website is still the one receiving traffic, even if it's in a roundabout way through yours. They aren't streaming from YOUR website, the bandwidth usage after all never actually originates from your website. Any kinds of filters that would shut out other countries would still do so, anyone who had that website blocked for any reason would still have it blocked since embedding is merely just a fancy little borderless window in your browser that connects elsewhere. This is your best bet tbh
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=905P4Y62,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-14T10:03:58.497+0000) > > I honestly feel like this guy just hated gay people and the whole ISIS thing was him just stirring the pot > > Seems more likely Is this just sticking your head in the sand though? His background checks out. Guy calls 911, goes out of his way to perform what he believes is an act of cleansing in the name of his beliefs and then is dismissed lol. gg isis
> [{quoted}](name=Player Vehicle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=905P4Y62,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-14T10:21:35.108+0000) > > Is this just sticking your head in the sand though? > His background checks out. > > Guy calls 911, goes out of his way to perform what he believes is an act of cleansing in the name of his beliefs and then is dismissed lol. > > gg isis His background seems to be more of a hatred against gay people as his claims of radical extremism were false, contradictory or just didn't make sense. The dude has had 0 contact with any members of ISIS and said he was affiliated with a group that's completely the polar opposite of ISIS, which he wasn't. He was also a closet homosexual. yeah the whole anger against gay people is making alot more sense
: The more I read/hear about the Orlando shootings...
I honestly feel like this guy just hated gay people and the whole ISIS thing was him just stirring the pot Seems more likely
mirAcIe (EUW)
: I have up to 3 months to come up with $10k or all our stuff will be taken away from my family AMA
CLG ear (NA)
: is he hot though
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pZ6mWI5q,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-06-14T06:41:17.932+0000) > > is he hot though asking the real questions
Br4ndon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZrTEvYzy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-12T23:54:24.008+0000) > > Christianity tells its followers to openly kill gays and women too I hate this argument, he wasnt defending Christianity. You're trying to make it a comparison when its about how violent and backwards Islam is. Whens the last time you heard you heard of a catholic extremist blowing up a catholic church in Italy, or an attempt to blow one up. Now whens the last time you heard an Islamic extremist blowing up a masque in Syria or attempted to blow up one. The religion needs to be reformed and rewritten.
> [{quoted}](name=Br4ndon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZrTEvYzy,comment-id=000100000003,timestamp=2016-06-14T03:00:05.256+0000) > > I hate this argument, he wasnt defending Christianity. You're trying to make it a comparison when its about how violent and backwards Islam is. > > Whens the last time you heard you heard of a catholic extremist blowing up a catholic church in Italy, or an attempt to blow one up. Now whens the last time you heard an Islamic extremist blowing up a masque in Syria or attempted to blow up one. > > The religion needs to be reformed and rewritten. I say this because people are singling out Islam like it's the only religion with some shifty shit in its holy text
: "I have a one year waiting rule before I meet people irl"
Salron (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vN8RPkX8,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-12T17:33:55.150+0000) > > Could always special case it to not work with yasuo. Otherwise, yeah, he could just go IE+new item and hit 100% crit with huge AD. except you can't do that because you'll need a zeal item to cap Q CD so that isn't an issue unless you plan on wasting crit chance
> [{quoted}](name=Face The Win,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vN8RPkX8,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-06-12T17:37:26.315+0000) > > except you can't do that because you'll need a zeal item to cap Q CD so that isn't an issue unless you plan on wasting crit chance Could go wits end or something
Wezz (NA)
: A muslim shoots up a gay bar and we're still pretending "White racist rednecks" are the enemy?
> [{quoted}](name=Wezz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zEuqddRO,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-06-13T07:02:00.965+0000) > > A muslim shoots up a gay bar and we're still pretending "White racist rednecks" are the enemy? The only enemy here are those that wish to cause harm
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbitrare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZrTEvYzy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-12T23:54:24.008+0000) > > Christianity tells its followers to openly kill gays and women too Except thats a bald faced lie, no where does it say to "kill women" and christianity has zero history of violence towards gays in hundreds of years. Islam started as a religion of violence and has been ever since its inception, it only gets worse with time. The bad parts of christianity were weeded out a long time ago, the only thing remaining is a little bit of intolerance for certain lifestyles but even then MOST christians accept and love them like Jesus says to.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZrTEvYzy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T00:06:17.871+0000) > > Except thats a bald faced lie, no where does it say to "kill women" and christianity has zero history of violence towards gays in hundreds of years. Islam started as a religion of violence and has been ever since its inception, it only gets worse with time. The bad parts of christianity were weeded out a long time ago, the only thing remaining is a little bit of intolerance for certain lifestyles but even then MOST christians accept and love them like Jesus says to. It says to stone gays and adulterous women Doesn't mean people follow it, or that it's a right thing to do The book was written thousands of years ago when you had beef with someone you hit them with rocks, times changed
: If only we didn't try to accept a religion that openly tells its followers to murder gays. Fix the laws, stop trying to devolve technology, it will never happen. What's next, in the 23rd century are people going to start protesting the blaster pistol? If people want to commit mass murder they will do it, banning guns won't stop shit. Anyone with a couple bucks and the internet can build a shit load of pipe bombs and blow shit up. Look at isreal/palastine, you ban guns and you will start seeing bombings instead. In 2015 there were over 32,000 people killed by Cars, and 13,000 killed by guns. Over twice as many people are killed by automobiles as they are by guns and that is counting everything death not just murders. Where is the outrage against driving? Why are we not protesting to being back the horse and buggy? How cold hearted a monster are you to be willing to accept the deaths of so many innocent people many of whom are children who's futures are wiped out all because you have to have your pizza delivered in 30 minutes or less? Guns aren't going anywhere, technology is a one way street, the only thing that will change things is better parenting, better laws and creating a society where people won't feel the need to resort to such a level of violence in the first place. Oh and getting rid of religion, funny in all the news I have heard so far nothing mentioned that this shooter was a hardcore muslim member of ISIS. Funny about that, but no it must have been the gun whispering in his ear to KILL!
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZrTEvYzy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-12T23:53:15.335+0000) > > If only we didn't try to accept a religion that openly tells its followers to murder gays. > > Fix the laws, stop trying to devolve technology, it will never happen. What's next, in the 23rd century are people going to start protesting the blaster pistol? > > If people want to commit mass murder they will do it, banning guns won't stop shit. Anyone with a couple bucks and the internet can build a shit load of pipe bombs and blow shit up. Look at isreal/palastine, you ban guns and you will start seeing bombings instead. > > In 2015 there were over 32,000 people killed by Cars, and 13,000 killed by guns. Over twice as many people are killed by automobiles as they are by guns and that is counting everything death not just murders. Where is the outrage against driving? Why are we not protesting to being back the horse and buggy? How cold hearted a monster are you to be willing to accept the deaths of so many innocent people many of whom are children who's futures are wiped out all because you have to have your pizza delivered in 30 minutes or less? > > Guns aren't going anywhere, technology is a one way street, the only thing that will change things is better parenting, better laws and creating a society where people won't feel the need to resort to such a level of violence in the first place. Oh and getting rid of religion, funny in all the news I have heard so far nothing mentioned that this shooter was a hardcore muslim member of ISIS. Funny about that, but no it must have been the gun whispering in his ear to KILL! Christianity tells its followers to openly kill gays and women too
Show more

Arbitrare

Level 46 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion