Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcflare,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=0005000000000003,timestamp=2019-12-23T21:15:28.173+0000) > > Youre either trolling, delusional, or literally not understanding what anyone is saying. > > **Its not picking Teemo support thats what considered trolling** > > _**It's going into other lanes, sitting there, stealing exp, and screwing over the botlane and whatever lane hes sitting in thats considered trolling**_ > > How hard is that to understand?????? Very, because the supports job does not include going bot lane. You have a fundamental lack of understanding of the supports job.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=00050000000000030001,timestamp=2019-12-24T01:35:45.309+0000) > > Very, because the supports job does not include going bot lane. You have a fundamental lack of understanding of the supports job. I can see youre the kind of person that take things and twists it in a distorted view and makes your teammates games miserable. Youre trying to justify something by very vague semantics but its something that been globally established by the pro meta since S1. It's called a ROLE for a reason. No role is FORCED into any particular lane, but those that try to be cute and think theyre doing off meta things is just making their teammates experience miserable and screwing them over. Just because you want to try out a stupid strat that makes zero logical sense.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-23T15:11:17.476+0000) > > Teemo support midlane/Toplane without telling them anything about it and refusing to leave when asked is griefing both your botlaner and the affected laner though. > > A perfect example of what generally happens was when he appeared in one of Hashinshins video´s a while back, Nubrac played his ...was it dark harvest ignite toplane Teemo support for a Darius into Hashinshin Morde and Hash just sat under tower and soaked EXP while grabbing what farm he could. > > In the entire laning phase he lost like 2 tower plates thanks to the buffs to durability the toplane tower has early game. > > Then what happened botlane? Nubrac´s botlaner was gankbanged to oblivion, her tower went down in like 6 minutes(no durability buff down there) and the second in 10, Hashinshin´s botlane got fed and so did his jungler. > > Nubrac´s jungler? Was erased by Hash´s own+overfed Cait. > > Nubrac and his now well farmed Darius ran down and tried to save the game and both got wrecked in seconds by the Caitlyn, game was over in 16 minutes. > > > Brilliant strategy, based entirely on the enemy tilting and not just playing safe until their botlane ends the game, boring a conclusion as that is. No, it is not trolling. Your team has zero bearing over what you pick and what you play. There is no "Force player to play exactly what you want" button or option in league. If i want to play katarina support with cleanse ghost, im entirely capable of doing so. Nothing in any of the rules forbids this. As long as i play the game with the intention to win, how i do so is largely irrelevant.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-12-23T15:45:16.663+0000) > > No, it is not trolling. Your team has zero bearing over what you pick and what you play. There is no "Force player to play exactly what you want" button or option in league. If i want to play katarina support with cleanse ghost, im entirely capable of doing so. Nothing in any of the rules forbids this. As long as i play the game with the intention to win, how i do so is largely irrelevant. Youre either trolling, delusional, or literally not understanding what anyone is saying. **Its not picking Teemo support thats what considered trolling** _**It's going into other lanes, sitting there, stealing exp, and screwing over the botlane and whatever lane hes sitting in thats considered trolling**_ How hard is that to understand??????
: so I dont understand there "anti-poaching" note. it says ,"Farming more than 20 CS per 5 minutes (3 out of 10 waves) reduces gold from minions by 50%. The penalty increases with further CS to a max of 80% reduction at 50 minions." Does that mean if you farm well you get punished? 10 cs per min is good cs'ing as far as i know.
Apparently you cant read. Its a mechanic being added to the support item line. Not normal CSing roles
Sukishoo (NA)
: Is she the realest in the game now?
it makes you wonder how some of this art gets through.. How can someone not notice mistakes like that to begin with??? especially the artist when they literally spend hours looking at the same picture {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T03:24:10.118+0000) > > This is the stupidest statement I continue to see. Yeah, they're a fucking company, making some money is what allows them to, you know, continue existing. To expand and make more and better content. To be able to afford giving out free things, because it nets them more money in the long run. That's literally the point of free samples and sales, it's always been about net income. > > It's actually absurd seeing your comments in this thread, complaining about that you're not able to earn more free stuff than you can already get. "Oh they lock chests behind a timer", it's almost like it's because you're not entitled to chests. That there's a gate to how much free content you can get from a FREE to play game. Your statement about old games being optional to buy skins but you could earn them, only works when you buy the game itself. > > Your OP is literally "Make all events like this with big free stuff for us!" ruling out the fact that the rewards are only this good, because it's the 10th anniversary. You're obviously naive thinking we're not entitled to earn this and that because "It's a free to play game". Go look at the paid games, they do the exact same shit as this, just more aggressive. This company actually is struggling to keep their profits high. Last year was their least profitable year compared to 2015. If they actually gave free stuff frequently, people would actually want to give them more money because it won't feel like they're being forced to buy it. Companies like Tencent are the reason behind all this nonsense because all they care about is money. Please do tell me, what better content are we to expect? I haven't seen any Rioter respond to most threads about actual criticism to the game. They haven't really listened to many, and are catering to Esports. All I see is more and more skins thrown down your throat, more "passes" to earn extra coins, to get an extra orb or two. I don't see how any of this is better? This was truly the only time I felt this game was fun because rewarding challenges are great. It's sad to see that you people think them earning more money will allow them to "make better content". What a joke. They still haven't listened about the client, the feedback they received was so negative, and they still haven't done anything about it. This company doesn't listen to the players, and I know you will probably disagree. The whole year they've been getting criticism at how they balance their champs, yet they still don't care. All they care about is money and esports. This is Tencent we're talking about. It's sad that most of Riots actions go unnoticed, they need to start getting some backlash for their shady shit they pull.
I get where youre coming from and all and i agree with a lot of it. But im finding it hard to complain lately because all of that money has been going into other huge projects like 4 other games to give back to the players for all the years we as players have supported them. Being a free player, yea it feels bad that boxes and skins feel so restricted and it feels like voices go unnoticed for balance and bug fixes. But them announcing what theyve been working on for a good few years most likely gives me hope that they do listen in some way shape or form.
: "ugh another useless drake"
Who the hell complains about the cloud drake? MS is probably the most powerful stat in the game. Id take a Cloud over Earth anyday.
: Moto, The Spirit Keeper((Champion Concept))
Her entire kit is like one big anti-synergy. It doesnt make sense. If you get counter jungled youre screwed, if you dont get a scuttle youre screwed and if you dont get a dragon youre screwed. Instead her stored spirits should empower her other abilities but only when she wants them to be empowered. So her kit should be a normal kit, but each ability can be uniquely empowered based on a spirit you can select freely kinda like how neeko can select someone to change into. Like her R can be Dragon Spirit Slash - Sends out a large wave of energy in the form of a dragon, damaging everything in its path for 200/250/300. Empowered by dragon spirit - Damage is amped to 350/400/500 and applies a burn that deals 10/20/30 per tick and applies grievous wounds. (add complicated math here with AD/AP ratios) I used the dragon spirit as an example but since Riot LOVES making way overloaded kits, each QWER can be empowered by any spirit, giving them all different effects based on what spirit is being used.
: Join Us Oct. 15th to Celebrate 10 Years of League
The biggest problem i see with the new logo is that the color is way too static on it. Looking at the old logo theres lots of things going on in it and its far more appealing to look at. Different Colors, different angles, etc. instead the new logo is pretty much 1 static blocky lettering. Where the ridges are at the back of the lettering, add a different color to contrast with the main coloring. Add a new modern border like the old background border has (the plaque looking thing).
Ackelope (NA)
: I wouldn't build pure AD or AP on her though, the reason almost every Kai'sa build mixes it up a fair bit is because you really, really want to get those upgraded abilities, that's what matters most, and the hybrid scalings are more or less there to further incentivize it not being a bad idea. If you want to stop Kai'sa from building AP items, nerf her upgraded W.
Yea her upgrades are a big thing but if your team comp is mostly AP or AD, you would want a heavier emphasis on the opposite that way you cant be countered by armor/mr. The majority of situations, yes her Hybrid will be the one to make sense, but there are occassions were focusing on one over the other will be more beneficial even if it means not getting a certain upgrade til super late game if it comes down to it. Kai'sa very flexible but you have to think about what you need ahead of time based on what youll be going up against in terms of a team comp. I personally have no problems with Kai'sa as an ADC. Im an ADC main and i play Caitlyn mostly but i can understand why a lot of people hate Kai'sa because of how much she has access to when it comes to items compared to any other champ in the game.
Kanzler (NA)
: Because guardian angel has an AD incentive for other adcs. Because mercurial scimitar has an ad/lifesteal incentive for other adcs. Why must kaisa have her defensive item not synergize with her build?
Shes the highest scaling mixed damage champ in the game to my knowledge. You can legit build pure AD, Pure AP, or hybrid and because she has so much flexibility in what she can build, a lot of people think its unfair because she gets way more defensive options that synergize overly well with her kit no matter the situation.
: > [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:59:19.695+0000) > > She is far the best toplaner that is why she almost never played in pro play right? > > Now this is a perfect example for hate fueled by stupidity. > > Riven's win rates: > > bronze: 44.31% > silver: 45.93% > gold (your elo on this account): 47.3% > > Such high numbers, now wonder you have trouble to deal with this broken champion. > > So? She is fun to play. Also it is more challenging to master her than most of the champions. > > This type of comment usually comes from someone who starts insulting his enemy laner because his ass was kicked by him then comes to board and complains about how toxic that player was. Also if she is so easy than why don't you play her at all? Wait, let me guess. You are not in the mood. It is odd how those who say Riven is a no-skill champion never played her while they only play actually braindead point and click champions and lanebullies. What a coincidence. I haven't played against on a Riven on this account this season. My problem is the fact they bend over backwards to appease her playerbase and constantly make sure she is strong (much like they do for ADC mains) while not giving a fuck about anything else.
> [{quoted}](name=M Schumacher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T08:29:04.491+0000) > > I haven't played against on a Riven on this account this season. My problem is the fact they bend over backwards to appease her playerbase and constantly make sure she is strong (much like they do for ADC mains) while not giving a fuck about anything else. Ahhh yes because its not like ADC's got gutted to near uselessness for an entire season and then only got back a portion of their power for this season. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Why a bot? Because you re not NightBlue3 to have your own RIOTER banning people for you whenever you want. Apparently only famous streamers have this privilege.
Ahhh another ignorant person who only watches highlight clips that give no context. NB3 didnt have his own "RIOTER" banning people. Streamers apart of the LPP had their own discord where they could have their reports bumped right to support for griefers because high profile streamers get target griefed. Because shitty people exist in this world unfortunately. If youre going to be supporting streamers who give you free advertising for your game, you might as well give them some form of benefit. But because of the NB3 situation (because hes a dumb ass that runs his mouth way too much) the LPP discord for reports was shut down. Of course streamers should have privileges. Literally free advertising. If you were getting target griefed just because you were a streamer youd want something like that too.
Nea104 (EUW)
: They aren't even trying to balance their game anymore. Remember **Riven** staying in her disgusting state for **MONTHS**? {{champion:92}} Or what about **Pyke**, just because he sells skins and allows edgelords to play """support"""? {{champion:555}} They don't aim for quality at all, it's totally evident. And yes, when they finally do something, they look at their beloved LC$ or so. ( {{champion:223}} says hi) Point is, if you're not able to fix your own game, **just do what smarter developers already do: special regulations for "Pro" Tournaments.** Eg., in some FPS there are _"whitelists"_ and _"blacklists"_ for weapons, since those weapons are mostly fine for regular players, but too abusable by pro teams. Sadly, remember this is Riot, with (basically) the same people from Season 8. You already know what you should expect :D
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-22T12:10:42.682+0000) > > They aren't even trying to balance their game anymore. > Remember **Riven** staying in her disgusting state for **MONTHS**? {{champion:92}} > Or what about **Pyke**, just because he sells skins and allows edgelords to play """support"""? {{champion:555}} > > They don't aim for quality at all, it's totally evident. > > And yes, when they finally do something, they look at their beloved LC$ or so. ( {{champion:223}} says hi) > > Point is, if you're not able to fix your own game, **just do what smarter developers already do: special regulations for "Pro" Tournaments.** > Eg., in some FPS there are _"whitelists"_ and _"blacklists"_ for weapons, since those weapons are mostly fine for regular players, but too abusable by pro teams. > > Sadly, remember this is Riot, with (basically) the same people from Season 8. You already know what you should expect :D Theres a lot of factors to look at when saying they dont aim for quality. The biggest problem comes from the fact theres basically 2 different era's of league being played at once. Any champ made before like 2015(?) are a lot simpler and dont have much to their kits. Very straightforward. Now after that point thats when you get these champs with insane multi-layer kits that you look at and compare to the older champs. Thats where the biggest problem comes from. Theres such a massive disparity between old design and new design that it makes the game look insanely broken because if youre not playing a champ reworked/released in the past few years, it feels like a losing game. I think this is why (along with all the bugs that seem to go unfixed for months on end) is why people feel the game is going down hill. They release new champs with more and more stuff layered into their kits that long time players look at it and are like "what the fuck why was this released?" The champs themselves are much higher quality, but because these higher quality champs are released and we still have a lot of heavily out dated champs in the game, it makes it feel really shitty when playing. So they have to do mental gymnastics to remove entire portions of kits from the new champs to keep them inline with older champs just so the game stays "fair" but theres still so much to the kits that when they get destroyed because of pro play, it feels even worse for the majority of others. Edit: unless its pyke or riven where theyre just way overtuned for what they do. Rito please nerf.
: Bring back honorable opponent?
Im sure in time theyll implement a system where you can spend 750 rp to honor an opponent. Gotta monetize those _**basic features**_ after all right Riot? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: hate to break it to you, but you are the reason that the event passes and prestige skins remain a thing and will remain a thing for the foreseeable future. what was the urf pass? a skins boost? no advantage given, cosmetics are not an advantage so OP has jumped the shark already. likewise with eternals, you guys can forward money for prestige skins but somehow eternals is taking it too far? that's a bit of a muchness for me. base version for eternals is "mastery" it's right there. i mean look i don't want to be defending riot anymore than the next man but none of your complaints are valid according to your own presented philosophy.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vegwF0Et,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-08-17T12:27:19.419+0000) > > hate to break it to you, but you are the reason that the event passes and prestige skins remain a thing and will remain a thing for the foreseeable future. > what was the urf pass? a skins boost? no advantage given, cosmetics are not an advantage so OP has jumped the shark already. > likewise with eternals, you guys can forward money for prestige skins but somehow eternals is taking it too far? > that's a bit of a muchness for me. > base version for eternals is "mastery" it's right there. > > i mean look i don't want to be defending riot anymore than the next man but none of your complaints are valid according to your own presented philosophy. Theres a big difference. Lets say the vast majority of that 2k was spent on skins. At least with skins theres a justifiable cost with how much work the skin department puts into making those skins (granted the hextech and prestige skins do not match the quality for cost considering you pay almost 3x as much for less features than an ultimate skin since most people spend $100 to unlock a prestige skin since they dont have the time to grind out the tokens.) Theres literally nothing of value from Eternals. Eternals is literally a barebone feature that has been standard in games for decades and now theyre putting it behind a price tag. That is the definition of a scam.
rujitra (NA)
: They did justify it by referencing multiple other games that have similar features in their /dev post. I think the biggest reason there has not been a direct response to the criticism here is for a couple reasons. First of all, none of this is constructive criticism - people here are ignoring perfectly valid opinions/points and just raging *for the most part*. Secondly, the people here are a vocal minority - they are not representative of the community as a whole's opinion on this issue.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2rWf2N6O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:22:06.227+0000) > > They did justify it by referencing multiple other games that have similar features in their /dev post. > > I think the biggest reason there has not been a direct response to the criticism here is for a couple reasons. First of all, none of this is constructive criticism - people here are ignoring perfectly valid opinions/points and just raging *for the most part*. Secondly, the people here are a vocal minority - they are not representative of the community as a whole's opinion on this issue. I find it hilarious that them reference other games which also do this shit is an actual defense for you. Anyone with half a brain knows that stat trackers have been a standard and common feature for decades at this point. Suddenly putting it behind a paywall is not justifiable in any way shape or form. The fact youre going around to every post and defending this trash is honestly disgusting to see.
: So you agree with Riot at the crab change in jungle, removing RPs from tournaments, dont let you change voices to Exotic languages, not adding sandbox (At his Moment), Orange Essence nerfs, IP remove... and 1000 more things But you dont agree in them getting Money in something doesnt affect gameplay but Is Just a cosmetic thing and you buy It only of you want? Are you stupid?
> [{quoted}](name=Lan Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wAZuLcrO,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-14T14:57:04.696+0000) > > So you agree with Riot at the crab change in jungle, removing RPs from tournaments, dont let you change voices to Exotic languages, not adding sandbox (At his Moment), Orange Essence nerfs, IP remove... and 1000 more things > > > But you dont agree in them getting Money in something doesnt affect gameplay but Is Just a cosmetic thing and you buy It only of you want? Are you stupid? I was with you under your last point. It might be cosmetic but honestly has been NORMAL AND STANDARD FEATURES in game since the beginning. Theres absolutely no reason to defend it in any way shape or form. Saying "its just a cosmetic thing" is one of the most ignorant statements ive ever seen someone use to defend this trash even if youre just trying to make someone else seem dumb.
: i mean, CSGO makes you buy loot boxes if you want a stat tracker. Dota hands it to you via progression and a monthly subcscription fee. Considering this is straightforward once bought i dont see much harm in it.
> [{quoted}](name=CPU Lyrica,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WTUA5fly,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-13T18:16:01.220+0000) > > i mean, CSGO makes you buy loot boxes if you want a stat tracker. Dota hands it to you via progression and a monthly subcscription fee. Considering this is straightforward once bought i dont see much harm in it. Ahhh yes because locking basic features behind a paywall is a good practice. How ignorant are you?
: Yes, adcs are still quite strong They're just not the absolute best class in the game at the moment for a change
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bB5EBMvn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:58:14.422+0000) > > Yes, adcs are still quite strong > > They're just not the absolute best class in the game at the moment for a change Ahh yes the **Attack Damage Carry** not being the best at **Attack Damage** and hasnt been the best at it since mid season of _LAST YEAR._ The same season they were gutted so hard that even pros saw it completely pointless to play them when a mage could just walk into botlane and 1 shot them at level 3. But now its ok for an assassin to 1 shot just about anyone who doesnt build pure armor at 8 min into the game because of Duskblade while it takes an ADC 3 full items before they actually come online. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Nerf pyke's ult gold generation already.
What's interesting here is the fact that everyone is just looking at the pykes gold. What no one else seems to take into consideration when defending pyke is the fact that every ult kill also gives his assist a lot of gold as well. If all 16 of those kills were also ult kills then you need to factor that extra 4800 to his teammates as well. He alone gave a full item and a half to his team from his ult while giving himself 4+ items. (14400 gold). That is insane for a support that can execute any squishy at half health when at 4 items or so. If they want to keep his gold generation like it is, they need nerf his ult. They seriously need to reduce the reset timers after a kill. Theres absolutely no reason for a reset to last as long as it does for an execute that is **EXTREMELY GENEROUS** with its execute threshold. The reset should be lowered to 5 seconds so he doesnt have enough time to just run down a squishy at full health, full combo them, and then still have enough time to kill them with his ult reset after killing everyone else. They also need to lower his ult scaling for an execute. Theres no reason for an ult that gives so much benefit to also be extremely generous with how easy it is to execute someone. put it to a flat 20% target health instead of whatever the scaling per lethality of it is now because its absurd seeing a him instakill people at half health as a support.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcflare,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6IEzrGsY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-07T00:10:03.063+0000) > > meaning most people who want one actually have to spend around $100. You can't even do that for the pass exclusive ones like Arcade Caitlyn or PROJECT Irelia. You _need_ to grind for the 2000 tokens from their respective events to buy them or not at all. They don't get added to the 100 prestige point pool once the event is over. They're just gone for good.
You have to realize a lot of people dont have the time to grind out the remaining 1400+ tokens during the event. So you have factor in the bundles that give tokens as well which are really expensive too. Everyone i know that has gotten a prestige skin has spent about $100 to get one because they needed to extra tokens from the bundles. Riot knows that its unrealistic that anyone who works a job or goes to school cant really grind out tokens without affecting their health in some way.
: When there is literally always an "event" going on now, making events no longer special
My biggest problem is they release these "Prestige" skins that basically impossible to grind out unless you no life 24/7 play the game, meaning most people who want one actually have to spend around $100. $100 for a skin that in most cases looks worse than the normal version and comes with less animations/special things than an Ultimate skin. 3x the price of an Ultimate Skin for less. Its unbelieve how many braindead people buy into Prestige skins when they have no where near the features of other skins. Same with hextech skins except those are even more of a rip off if you were to buy boxes and keys til you got enough gemstones (around $250-300 on average from what ive seen.) Idk what changed with Riot over the past couple years but their greed has sky rocketed to EA levels recently and thats just sad.
senkai (NA)
: I agree with not making it more skill based. There is plenty that can be done to make sure you don't lose LP, but it's basically a card game. My prediction is that the largest change will be the addition of some sort of deck building system as they add more champions, as eventually there would be too large of a pool and it would be damn near impossible to upgrade.
Im pretty sure they said they champion pools will be rotated periodically. So whatever the pool size is now, itll always stay that, just with different champs.
: it's been so long I don't really remember my remarks but one concern of mine was that it put a pay wall to every strategy. I remember going even, pantheon vs pantheon, but he had a large amount more armor than me at the start of the game, and came out on top of trades, despite our combos being exactly the same
Yes the amount of IP (what BE was before BE) needed to have a full rune page set for the highest tier runes was a legit problem because IP was much harder to earn back in the day than BE is to earn today. I very casually play nowadays and can store up well over 20k BE in a month but back then even just getting a few thousand was a grind especially when needing to buy champs ontop of runes. Thats why a lot of people back then hated the rune system because your early game power was heavily dictated by how much you played. But if the same system came back i dont think it would be as big of a problem because of BE access but obviously it would be way better to make it so buying runes with BE didnt exist and could just be a free pick system.
Moody P (NA)
: Tank items are too passive to be satisfying
I think with shield busting mechanics now in the game, this would be a good opportunity for riot to introduce a tank item that has an active where it places down an AoE field where any allies inside the field gains dmg resistance and the user/allies gain a shield. This causes 1 of 2 things to happen. In the case of a full turret dive, the enemy is forced to commit and there is some counter play against a team thats ahead enough to have confidence in a dive in which case they will be punished for. Another thing that could happen is if a team fight breaks out and the enemy sees the field active, that might cause them to try to disengage and give opportunity for picks. But also has a counter with someone like blitz who can erase all shields in an area around him. Obviously theres going to be far more complex scenarios that could play out and theres probably a lot that could go wrong with an item like that too. But in general theres just so many things Riot can come up with for tank items. This was just an idea i came up within a few minutes when i saw the post. The lack of creative ideas that comes out of Riot is actually appalling with such a large team. After a decade of working on this game, youd think they would have figured out a lot more than they have.
: Animation Cancelling. In fact Riot acknowledged it was a bug but left it onto the game because "people are used to play with it".
Not gonna lie, it may be a bug, but its something that actually takes skill to even do it proficiently. Not only that, do you realize how shit the game would feel if animation canceling was removed entirely? It would play completely differently.
: Old games and old runes were funnier and less problematic...
Heres the main problem with comparing the old rune system and the new rune system. The old runes were just flat/%/scaling stats with a lot of masteries that also give small flat benefits. The old ones allowed people to be more skill expressive early on rather than just allowing runes to do all the work for you because you didnt have the gold to get the super broken items yet. The new rune system puts waaaaay too much power into the runes. When literally all your trading coming from waiting for runes to be up thats when you know theres way too much power in runes. In mid lane its "is electrocute up? If yes then all in. If no then wait for it to come back up" In top lane its basically the same thing, stack conq and all in. The biggest problem is they took a lot of the old broken as hell items and just moved that power into runes. For whatever reason they never thought to remove iceborn from the game when they made glacial augment. Glacial augment is one of the most tilting runes in the game by far because it also augments items that shouldnt even have a slowing passive. It's bad enough when a mage can already 100-0 you in a combo even with over +100 MR as an adc. But if they take glacial, good luck trying to run away if you do somehow manage to survive the initial burst because youll be moving at a snails pace. Theres definitely more dmg in the game early on because of the runes. Its hard to say if theres more dmg late game because of how insanely strong items used to be and some still are very strong, just not DFG strong.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:37:44.451+0000) > > Pyke is one of the worst designed champs lately. > > Whoever thought about giving an assassin those base damages + aoe hard cc + that ult is just not very good at their job. Dude ,pyke doesn't have high base damages. His average damage per game is 9k. Zed does 5 times his damage. Sure, pyke has good cc, but saying he has high base damage is just wrong
Im pretty sure its because pykes ult damage isnt put towards the total when he executes someone. At least thats what ive heard multiple times and have noticed that even pykes who are fed out of their mind are rather low on the damage scale even through based on ult damage alone it should have been well over the damage that was actually showing at the end of the game.
: I'm really tired and burned out from adcs.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryujin No Sora,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wJ0ZEAQW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-04T16:45:31.979+0000) > > It's disgusting. Year in year out since season 2 i cannot enjoy a game with these champs in it. > > From drain tank to oneshotting instantly these champs have been problematic since forever. > Why are we not reworking this disgusting role? Why is achamp allowed to do resourcless burst per second that is undodgeable ? > I've been through ALPHA Ryze and that guy used to oneshot you as soon as you entered his effective range yet he still isnt as cancer overall as adcs have been. > > At this point it's not even me hating the disgusting adc playerbase it's the champs themselves. > Why is this ignored for so long? I find it funny that you say youve played every year since season 2, yet apparently you cant remember when just last season where adc's were so bad that Pro players were benching themselves or learning how to play mages botlane because ADC's were so useless that they were actually a detriment to have on the team.
: > Doubt Are you going to ignore the part where he referenced his personal body parts in relation to Nubrac's importance in Twitch and then continually threatened him (and successfully I might add) " to send him on vacation"?
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:53:17.555+0000) > > Are you going to ignore the part where he referenced his personal body parts in relation to Nubrac's importance in Twitch and then continually threatened him (and successfully I might add) " to send him on vacation"? I find this hilarious because you obviously have no idea the context of it. Nubrac had already threatened to get NB3 banned on Twitch and restreamed his stream for 4 days (which is against Twitch ToS) while making derogatory statements about him. Learn to get context before spouting things you see in bias'd Youtube vids that give no context.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Fix the fucking minion agro please
The thing i get most annoyed about is when minions will randomly switch aggro to completely different targets for no reason. It's so frustrating when youre trying to set up a freeze and suddening some minions will switch off melee, path all the away around a wave, just to kill the minions you were wanting to keep alive.
: We get so little Orange Essence
The entire hextech system is such ass. Overwatch did the system the best way. You get a chest everytime you level, any dupes you get turn to currency, and all skins are buyable with the currency you get from opening those boxes or from dupes. Riot's system is such ass and so greedy compared to how Overwatch has their system set up. The amount of skins in league is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than in Overwatch and ontop of it, you get such a limited amount of chests that getting a skin you actual want is pretty much not going to happen in any decent amount of time. This system has been so bad ever since it was introduced and they only made it worse because they dropped the amount of OE you get from skin shards by a huge amount at one point. All while STILL being able to get champ shards from the Hextech Chest. Masterwork Chests are the chests that have the champ shards removed from the pool. The system needs a rework badly because for a multiple billion dollar YEARLY revenue generator, they sure treat their players like they're just ATM's.
LeCruz (EUW)
: Client Performance
Client patching i find the worst. It's pretty bad when i can download/install a 80GB+ game faster than it takes for league download/install its patches every 2 weeks. It's honestly awful and im not the only one this happens to in my friend group.
Meddler (NA)
: Three things are making us hesitant to do anything for Caitlyn right now: 1. When she's strong she's pretty oppressive to the rest of bot lane, including pushing a range of other marksmen out. Not a great time for that sort of effect. 2. We're seeing a couple of builds perform much better at present, Grasp especially. Not the most fun way for Caitlyn to play, and would like her to have other equally effective options as well though. 3. The biggest one - we're expecting her to benefit more than most from crit item changes.
I think one of caits biggest weaknesses is her ult. She has arguably the weakest ult in the game. Cait has been my main since i started playing adc in season 2 and her biggest flaw that ive noticed over and over again is her ult. Ulting someone with almost no HP (10% or even less) and them living because someone can just step infront of it or the base/scaling of the ult just isnt high enough to kill someone within the same level or even when youre slightly ahead just feels incredibly bad. Especially when you know for a fact that an auto would have done 2-3x the damage and would have killed the person being ulted. Yes her ult locks on at an insane range but avoiding it is also incredibly easy especially in a team fight. So heres my suggestion: +Rework Caitlyns Ult to have an execute proc on it. This fixes low health targets from living with slivers of health and your ult being put on an unreasonably long CD for doing nothing while using it properly +This would give her more identity as a Sniper. Sniper's are assassins after all even if her core gameplay isnt that of an assassin. This change gives her more opportunity for kills while not changing her oppressiveness in lane and would make her feel better to play because when cait falls behind its very hard for her to come back like it is with most ADC's but this change will give her more chances to come back. This will also open her up to more game changing play opportunities.
TheKind (NA)
: Hey Meddler, thanks for the update. Would you ever consider getting rid items like Stormrazor and possibly Duskblade? I think the frustrating thing when playing as/against ADCs is knowing that one auto from a champ that either one means guaranteed upfront damage, which feels harder and less satisfying to outplay. The fact that a lot Marksmen are essentially balanced around Stormrazor (If you don't buy Stormrazor first as any ADC that isn't on-hit based, you feel irrelevant and the late power doesn't seem to make up for that) is frustrating because it means no matter what type of champ you're playing, that first auto is going to do a large chunk of your health. Do you think the crit system would work better as a ramp up over time? Say the baseline starts with while in combat, it takes 10 autos to reach full crit value. So if my auto is 100 dmg, once I hit the tenth auto while in combat, every auto after then is guaranteed to crit at 200. (the numbers are arbitrary, just a concept). But then, Marksmen itemization could change how many autos needed to hit that crit threshold. So like maybe IE makes it so you need 2 less autos, Zeal items make it one less, etc. That way as the game progresses, it becomes easier for Marksmen to hit their crit threshold, but also rewards good positioning and staying alive during team fights. After hitting that whatever auto, you're guaranteed to crit until leaving combat, which eliminates the RNG and rewards the team who kept their carry alive for the longest. Perhaps this leaves the late game fantasy of a carry Marksmen while eliminates the absolute need for upfront damage items on them like Stormrazor. Just an idea. Thanks for always responding to the community on these. I know how toxic it can get sometimes.
The problem is with how absurdly strong mages are right now, if a mage goes bot lane against an adc with an even weaker early game then no crit adc's would even bother to play the game. Its already bad enough that a level 3 mage can 3 shot an adc in under a second while a crit adc takes many times longer to auto down a mage even with a stormrazor. They're literally the entire reason stormrazor was introduced in the first place because they have so much instant burst at their disposal because of runes that in the early game adc's just cant even remotely compete. It also doesn't help that mages inherently have defensive options built into pretty much all of their items outside of a few WHICH of those provide waaaaaay more dmg for sacrificing those defensive options. Crit items dont even get that luxury. If you build a Maw or a Mercurial over a crit item for defensive purposes just to stop a mage from 3 shotting you over your core items, you're punished substantially because you do far less damage while theyre still doing 90-95% of your health in a combo. It just feels incredibly bad playing as adc atm because of how much just instant burst dmg there is and adc's are built to be more slow with their damage output until they late game spike and in the current meta where burst is king, adcs just get run over unless you have people protecting you at all times. But if no one bothers to protect you, well you just might as well stay in base because youre just instantly dead. Also im not trying to bash on your suggestion, if the meta was a lot slower like it was in season 3 or 4, your suggested change would be nice, absolutely, but how it is now, slowing down the early game of a class thats already extremely slow at scaling, it just would make them even more useless imo.
: Can Heimer get some love?
Im pretty sure the last time heimer got buffed he was a god tier pick in every lane and even could jungle and then like 2 weeks later they nerfed him into the ground. There doesnt seem to be a middle ground with him because hes either always been absurdly powerful to the point he could solo any lane and even jungle or he was useless and used as a troll pick. Although if they rework his kit id be scared considering the absurdly op reworks they have been doing recently.
: More taric supports
Taric atm is extremely broken when paired with stealth champs. A stun going off from a stealth'd champ is completely invisible and its obviously impossible to avoid something you cant even see coming. They need to fix this badly.

Arcflare

Level 195 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion