Chronabis (EUNE)
: @ Riot about Aatrox
I know life isn’t fair, but the way you guys treated us, Aatrox Mains, was actually a really bad move. You guys didn’t listen, which resulted an outcry that wasn’t only by the Aatrox Mains. You guys actually made some huge mistakes with the mini rework, resulting with huge problems. OG Aatrox had a simple kit, but you guys complicated it even more with the mini and major rework. All you guys had to do was make him feel satisfying. Just like the reworked Aatrox, but the opposite, OG Aatrox couldn’t really cast his abilities while in a middle of a melee duel, because it cancels/slows down his autos. It’s even worse for Bbtrox, his Q neglects his Passive and autos overall which feels like that part of his kit is useless. His passive should be a combo started to inflict grevious wounds, but all his delays cause him to make it a combo ender, resulting on grevious wounds to be useless. OG Aatrox on the other hand just needed a better gap closer, Just like tryndamere, where he use his gap closer without denying autos. Also make Old Aatrox more rewarding as a diver, remove his poke from his E. give him a brand new ability to inflict damage, in a really short range, around him. This fixes his poke + free heals problem, but he still had counter play if you pressure him. HE HAS TO WALK UP AND AUTO, causing him to be in stasis, just to HEAL, but his E POKES ENEMIES SO HARD THAT HE’ll get that opportunity anyways. You guys just could have changed two abilities, and make Aatrox feels super satisfying with counterplay.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Archangel Aatrox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KqY6A4Bl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-21T06:50:29.427+0000) > > Riot; Aatrox is a statcheck champion that is unhealthy for the game. Even tho we gave up on him after the first ever Nerf, hehe. They gave him a full mini rework to try and make him less bad. I get this is a shitpost because old Aatrox mains don't know anything except how to build Rageblade + Titanic and right click, but c'mon. At least do the extreme basic research on your own champion. > > Aatrox Rework was Shit! > The rework is getting non stop nerfs, over 5 so far within 6 months, while Old Aatrox got One within 4 Years, who hovered around 50%, totally a stat check champion. You realize "is a statcheck" doesn't mean "has 0% or 100% winrate", right? He had a ~50% winrate for most of his existence because he got hard nerfed out of the game and the only players he had were mains. Of course, this ignores that for a few months before his rework he was the literal best top/jungle champion in existence because his Rageblade + Titanic stats dwarfed every other champion and meant he just won every single fight for the next 10 minutes because of his ability to right click. But let's ignore that. I'm going to ignore your giant wall, although I'd like to point out the vast majority of cases you listed are either mini updates (listing Ezreal, who was mostly a VU or the juggernaut update which were tiny GU with 1-2 abilities), or you are completely wrong on. > BUT WHAT DID AATROX KEEP? A REEE FUCKING VIVE, but what did he gain? He gained a spot for proplay which means he's gonna be a statcheck champion. Even tho Old Aatrox got nerfed ONCE WITHIN 4 YEARS. Old aatrox is totally a statcheck champion. Do old Aatrox players like you even know the champion they played? Literally old Aatrox's entire thing was spam your entire kit to gapclose + slow + gain lots of AS and range, and then right click somebody to death. There was 0 thought or effort into him; you had enough stats and right clicked the enemy champion to death, or you didn't have enough stats and you never went in or fought or healed and just got fucked. He was one of the poster children of what a statcheck champion looks like.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KqY6A4Bl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-21T17:38:07.866+0000) > > They gave him a full mini rework to try and make him less bad. I get this is a shitpost because old Aatrox mains don't know anything except how to build Rageblade + Titanic and right click, but c'mon. At least do the extreme basic research on your own champion. Are you serious? The fucking mini rework made him even harder to balance. It also gave less build options than before. Do you're fyckig research, because we built crit on OGTROX and even on-hit before the mini-rework. Crittrox was deleted because of the mini rework and full ad builds got fucked because they removed his ad life steal scaling. They literally had to give buff after buff for the mini-rework, so please fucking do your research. I do agree that rageblade broke Aatrox, but titanic is a no, people built different shit after rageblade. >
: > [{quoted}](name=Archangel Aatrox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KqY6A4Bl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-21T06:50:29.427+0000) > > Riot; Aatrox is a statcheck champion that is unhealthy for the game. Even tho we gave up on him after the first ever Nerf, hehe. They gave him a full mini rework to try and make him less bad. I get this is a shitpost because old Aatrox mains don't know anything except how to build Rageblade + Titanic and right click, but c'mon. At least do the extreme basic research on your own champion. > > Aatrox Rework was Shit! > The rework is getting non stop nerfs, over 5 so far within 6 months, while Old Aatrox got One within 4 Years, who hovered around 50%, totally a stat check champion. You realize "is a statcheck" doesn't mean "has 0% or 100% winrate", right? He had a ~50% winrate for most of his existence because he got hard nerfed out of the game and the only players he had were mains. Of course, this ignores that for a few months before his rework he was the literal best top/jungle champion in existence because his Rageblade + Titanic stats dwarfed every other champion and meant he just won every single fight for the next 10 minutes because of his ability to right click. But let's ignore that. I'm going to ignore your giant wall, although I'd like to point out the vast majority of cases you listed are either mini updates (listing Ezreal, who was mostly a VU or the juggernaut update which were tiny GU with 1-2 abilities), or you are completely wrong on. > BUT WHAT DID AATROX KEEP? A REEE FUCKING VIVE, but what did he gain? He gained a spot for proplay which means he's gonna be a statcheck champion. Even tho Old Aatrox got nerfed ONCE WITHIN 4 YEARS. Old aatrox is totally a statcheck champion. Do old Aatrox players like you even know the champion they played? Literally old Aatrox's entire thing was spam your entire kit to gapclose + slow + gain lots of AS and range, and then right click somebody to death. There was 0 thought or effort into him; you had enough stats and right clicked the enemy champion to death, or you didn't have enough stats and you never went in or fought or healed and just got fucked. He was one of the poster children of what a statcheck champion looks like.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KqY6A4Bl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-21T17:38:07.866+0000) > > They gave him a full mini rework to try and make him less bad. I get this is a shitpost because old Aatrox mains don't know anything except how to build Rageblade + Titanic and right click, but c'mon. At least do the extreme basic research on your own champion. > > You realize "is a statcheck" doesn't mean "has 0% or 100% winrate", right? He had a ~50% winrate for most of his existence because he got hard nerfed out of the game and the only players he had were mains. > > Of course, this ignores that for a few months before his rework he was the literal best top/jungle champion in existence because his Rageblade + Titanic stats dwarfed every other champion and meant he just won every single fight for the next 10 minutes because of his ability to right click. But let's ignore that. > > I'm going to ignore your giant wall, although I'd like to point out the vast majority of cases you listed are either mini updates (listing Ezreal, who was mostly a VU or the juggernaut update which were tiny GU with 1-2 abilities), or you are completely wrong on. > > Do old Aatrox players like you even know the champion they played? Literally old Aatrox's entire thing was spam your entire kit to gapclose + slow + gain lots of AS and range, and then right click somebody to death. There was 0 thought or effort into him; you had enough stats and right clicked the enemy champion to death, or you didn't have enough stats and you never went in or fought or healed and just got fucked. He was one of the poster children of what a statcheck champion looks like. Old Aatrox spammed everything? You could say that fore Yi, Jax, Fiora, assassins, etc. Riot only has nerfed Aatrox once, and it was his fucking base E Damage. He also got scaling CD for his revive to match with zac and anivia revives, and that this all he got. He stayed around 50% wr his whole life. Idk if that makes him a statcheck champion... Literally 1 Nerf and 1 buff. You could even look at his past patch notes.
: >Poppy kept her q, dash, tankiness, and still can run people down. No. Just fucking no. You never played pre-rework Poppy, and by the looks of this comment never played against her either. She kept her E and some of her W, that's it, and because E deals physical damage, that's even debatable. She had 3 play patterns. AD assassin, AP assassin, and ham fisted attempts at ADC. They turned her into a tank. >Cho'Gath got a buff to make tank Cho viable. Cho got repeatedly nerfed and then tank Cho became the only option when they unbound the upper limit for his ultimate. And because of how Cho works and has always worked, it's his worst possible play pattern. This is because late game tanks aren't allowed to do their job. He just gets kited and DPS'd down. >Sion kept his poke, shield and its aoe burst, attack speed and lifesteal (but for his revive) Sion kept his shield and his bonus HP. The rest of the character was deleted. The revive was a stupid idea from the start and it's hurting him as a character, and the game because of its wonky mechanics. Sion had 2 play patterns. AP unavoidable nuker and late game fighter. They turned him into a fucking tank. And those are only the characters I mained that I can categorically deny your assessments. I'm sure you're wrong about most of the characters you mentioned, except maybe Fiora. Her whole kit was kind of terrible before and only worked because of the absurd numbers tacked onto them. Gangplank and Warwick were good reworks too. I too wish they'd more preserved Aatrox as an auto attacker rather than a Riven-esque physical caster.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KqY6A4Bl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-21T07:14:10.431+0000) > > No. Just fucking no. You never played pre-rework Poppy, and by the looks of this comment never played against her either. She kept her E and some of her W, that's it, and because E deals physical damage, that's even debatable. She had 3 play patterns. AD assassin, AP assassin, and ham fisted attempts at ADC. They turned her into a tank. > > Cho got repeatedly nerfed and then tank Cho became the only option when they unbound the upper limit for his ultimate. And because of how Cho works and has always worked, it's his worst possible play pattern. This is because late game tanks aren't allowed to do their job. He just gets kited and DPS'd down. > > Sion kept his shield and his bonus HP. The rest of the character was deleted. The revive was a stupid idea from the start and it's hurting him as a character, and the game because of its wonky mechanics. Sion had 2 play patterns. AP unavoidable nuker and late game fighter. They turned him into a fucking tank. > > And those are only the characters I mained that I can categorically deny your assessments. I'm sure you're wrong about most of the characters you mentioned, except maybe Fiora. Her whole kit was kind of terrible before and only worked because of the absurd numbers tacked onto them. > > Gangplank and Warwick were good reworks too. > > I too wish they'd more preserved Aatrox as an auto attacker rather than a Riven-esque physical caster. I played most of the champions you mentioned here before the rework EXCEPT Sion. I'm not saying that all the reworks were good choices or bad, but I'm saying that most of them kept their core identity (ability and gameplay-wise), the furthest from their old design was Sion and Poppy, but they still kept some abilities. Riot ignored the Aatrox community on how to fix Aatrox, but instead they fucked it all up with his mini-rework, even tho they only had to Nerf him once his whole lifetime and that was just his poke.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Old aatrox was infact a statcheck champion, are you denying that or simply mean it is the lesser of two evils?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KqY6A4Bl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-21T17:18:34.431+0000) > > Old aatrox was infact a statcheck champion, are you denying that or simply mean it is the lesser of two evils? Any proof that he was a "stat check"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Stop fucking lying to us.
Riot is bullshit. This is easilt the most pathetic design aatrox could ever take. From a scary all in champion, to a fucking pussy-ass fat bellied red horn poke champion. I thought riot would make aatrox more fearly to play against, not a poke champion... Aatrox was balanced. His winrate was lower in low elo, but his winrate wasnt high in diamond+. He was simple, but you had to know his limits. He was a champion that completely rewards you for knowing your limits, just like Tryndamere. Yes, every champion rewards you for knowing your limits, but aatrox and tryndamere had a different type of reward and are greatly punished if they fuck up. They are feast or famine, but not broken or still fucking broken, like fiora or camillee, when they get punished. If trox fucks up a trade, his healing is useless after that, if your opponent isnt a dumbass, since aatrox's e uses flat health and fucks you early on.
: Oh okay so this is just old Aatrox.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=waq3vEdp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-09T12:36:39.991+0000) > > Oh okay so this is just old Aatrox. basically but more "updated"
: Possible ways how to make zoe's Q easier to balance.
cap her q damage to 50% of the target's max health, just like veigar's ult, but his is 35%. also nerf her bubble, if someone autos or attacks you while drowsy, it should cancel the sleep overall.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: they already did listen. riot didnt originally plan an aatrox rework. aatrox mains were unhappy and kept asking for one, since the champion was garbage. then they decided to go along with it and wanted to throw him into the diver update that got canned. aatrox mains still asked for a full kit rework. now they gave him a VGU to match his new abilities and animations. as a juggernaut fan, i love what they did with him, even though i can understand the perspective of a lot of his mains who feel that hes changed too much. but his new kit is very promising when it comes to his viability overall. when it comes to his voiceover and thematics, i can emphasize however. its basically the same thing that happened to {{champion:86}} his calm and reserved demeanour was replaced by a more aggresive one, which i didnt really appreciate. some new parts of his voiceover are great and give him a bit more character depth ("this world needs hope"). but the old garen didnt use to yell as much.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NF8Vh66G,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-13T08:50:27.087+0000) > > they already did listen. riot didnt originally plan an aatrox rework. > > aatrox mains were unhappy and kept asking for one, since the champion was garbage. > > then they decided to go along with it and wanted to throw him into the diver update that got canned. > > aatrox mains still asked for a full kit rework. now they gave him a VGU to match his new abilities and animations. > > as a juggernaut fan, i love what they did with him, even though i can understand the perspective of a lot of his mains who feel that hes changed too much. but his new kit is very promising when it comes to his viability overall. > > when it comes to his voiceover and thematics, i can emphasize however. its basically the same thing that happened to {{champion:86}} > his calm and reserved demeanour was replaced by a more aggresive one, which i didnt really appreciate. some new parts of his voiceover are great and give him a bit more character depth ("this world needs hope"). but the old garen didnt use to yell as much. Aatrox mains did not want a fking new champion. Aatrox is the only champion that lost his identity and his core abilities. No other champ even galio lost so much from a rework. We wanted aatrox to be fixed and adjusted. His q was unreliable, his e was shit and also hIs pmassive. His new ult should be His current passive with ms. Riot went too far for this rework.
: Zyra, Darkin? (Varus' Sister)
XD brand is a darkin also kappa
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: a Diamond Aatrox mains words on the Aatrox changes, riot respond if you dare
> [{quoted}](name=ilovemnms,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWAy4jrc,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-09T06:51:53.899+0000) > > Before anyone cries this is another post from someone who never plays Aatrox, look me up. Aatrox got me to diamond, and I've mained him top since Season 4. > > seriously this is the biggest fucking nerf to an already under powered champion I've ever seen. Riot I've stuck up for you I've thought that "yea no matter what they do they know what they're doing," this proves I was super wrong. You guys put this shit on the PBE and tested it and listened to none of the feed back and didn't think to play it yourself. The changes are awful and he is literally unplayable. Want to know why? Let me list the reasons. > > 1. Your Q damage is shit now, hardly any base damage and you need to build ad to make it worth because your base AD isn't that amazing. > > 2. Your Q hasn't been address for the real problems it has, like a long ass cool down, tiny hit box for it's knock up and comparatively small range. I personally thing being able to be knocked up with it is good counter play unlike many so that's whatever. > > 3. Your Heal is now absolute garbage. Think about this, you took an AD auto attack reliant champion and took away his AD ratio on how he stays alive and gave it %missing hp so he would build tanky. It's like you were trying to make him into the new {{champion:19}} But with shitty base compared to him and WW actually has an ass ton of healing in his kit naturally, from 3/5 of his total abilities. So yea the flat healing is better but that's all you get. 90 hp every 3 auto attacks with no scaling but missing hp so you HAVE to build tank. Nice. > > 4. Your W damage is just a straight up nerf. No arguments there you can look at the numbers. > > 5. Your E is now Physical damage, meaning any tank you go against can actually just build armor and you're useless and can't touch them. So your harass is now trash even with the better damage, also they made the the slow lower until you level it up and actually nerfed the time it slows for. > > The biggest upset about all this is the passive rework. I want the find the idiot who thought of this and put it into effect because when you really think about it this is seriously worse than garbage. > You loose/ gain this extremely slowly because you have to use your abilities a ton to get it stacked or Auto a lot (with the damage on not the healing ( and also you don't have the auto speed you used to so you can't stack as fast as you're thinking)) If you're not in combat for like 5 seconds you start to lose it, and it takes about that same time for you to lose 4 stacks. It only takes you 4 seconds to use up all of your attack speed buff (which by the way also got nerfed from 30-55% to 20-50%) > > The cherry on the top of it all is that they don't even have an animation for it, you gain the mist from GA when you have that bonus for 4 seconds and that just shows you how little time they actually put into thinking about this. > > If you have any comments I'd love to reply and Riot if you ever think about changing Aatrox again please for the love of god ask us first because you obviously need help. I love how riot isn't responding. Meddler responded to something like this and said "we we're just trying to test out the changes if it would work", you have fucking pbe riot , high elo players, and aatrox mains. I swear if you let this thought because of this stupid ass youtuber named jrmiah, why would you fucking listen to him. Can you guys even do math???. The problems in aatrox are his fucking cooldowns, and his e. His fucking e doesn't even fit in his kit and his q should have increase range when he ults. His fucking ult autos are almost as long as his q fucking range. Fucking riot :/, you guys have no fucking excuses with this shit.
: But those are numbers. Numbers can be changed, and tweaked, and with how Aatrox is now, I wouldn't be surprised if his main mobility get's a CD Buff, if this route continues.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Mercy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dRLxraL4,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-08T23:15:22.482+0000) > > But those are numbers. Numbers can be changed, and tweaked, and with how Aatrox is now, I wouldn't be surprised if his main mobility get's a CD Buff, if this route continues. He always had a cd problem... That buff is what every aatrox is waiting for
Hige (NA)
: I think you're misreading the description, he doesn't gain AS when he dies, he gains AS when his bar reaches 100%, during this time, he can extend the duration of blood rush by receiving or dealing damage and additionally, if he reaches 0 HP he revives with 30% health Considering that the blood well doesn't decrease and that Aatrox' skills are almost free now, filling it to 80% should be really easy, at 80% all you have to do is either fish for a Q to fill up to 100% and be in range to use your AS or simply wait until the enemy jumps on you and activate W until you get the blood well proc and then switch W to heal all the damage Also consider that his ult fills the well by 20% per champion hit, meaning that a Q + 4 people hit activates your passive inmediately which is pretty cool
> [{quoted}](name=Hige,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvJ9yXgn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-26T09:18:32.168+0000) > > I think you're misreading the description, he doesn't gain AS when he dies, he gains AS when his bar reaches 100%, during this time, he can extend the duration of blood rush by receiving or dealing damage and additionally, if he reaches 0 HP he revives with 30% health > > Considering that the blood well doesn't decrease and that Aatrox' skills are almost free now, filling it to 80% should be really easy, at 80% all you have to do is either fish for a Q to fill up to 100% and be in range to use your AS or simply wait until the enemy jumps on you and activate W until you get the blood well proc and then switch W to heal all the damage > > Also consider that his ult fills the well by 20% per champion hit, meaning that a Q + 4 people hit activates your passive inmediately which is pretty cool I said that he doesn't gain as until he get blood rush. Old aatrox gains as they more blood he has
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeWeirdNoob,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvJ9yXgn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-26T09:06:27.807+0000) > > Nothing synergizes with the new passive who cares? it's a big enough steroid that anything that lets him auto attack during it counts as 'synergizing' and his Q and E both could easily be defined as "the skill what lets me hit them with my hilariously angsty beatin stick"
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvJ9yXgn,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-26T09:13:43.562+0000) > > who cares? it's a big enough steroid that anything that lets him auto attack during it count as 'synergizing' and his Q and E bot could easily defined as "the skill what lets me hit them with my angsty beatin stick" You don't gain attack speed until blood rush. Old aatrox gives wayyyyy more attack speed and it doesn't need to be full
Quepha (NA)
: I ain't readin that. Aatrox changes look good from the perspective of "move him towards something viable that isn't broken" even if they aren't necessarily moving him towards "viable but also unique from the rest of the diver cancer." Enjoy that he will be viable yet boring for a bit as opposed to the previous iteration that was still boring but also not viable.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvJ9yXgn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-26T09:03:14.912+0000) > > I ain't readin that. > > Aatrox changes look good from the perspective of "move him towards something viable that isn't broken" even if they aren't necessarily moving him towards "viable but also unique from the rest of the diver cancer. > > Enjoy that he will be viable yet boring for a bit as opposed to the previous iteration that was still boring but also not viable. Nothing synergizes with the new passive... Q still has bugs, his main damage got nerfed, and can get punished so hard without that increase attack speed without blood rush
Rioter Comments
: Delete his revival passive and put something else there. Something that doesn't completely strangle his power budget. He also needs some more total AD scalings with lower base damage, like how they changed the damage on Darius' Q.
> [{quoted}](name=Perplexahedron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MVQkHYM6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-08T00:11:19.978+0000) > > Delete his revival passive and put something else there. Something that doesn't completely strangle his power budget. > > He also needs some more total AD scalings with lower base damage, like how they changed the damage on Darius' Q. That is what I said for blood price. Blood price is weak compared to other champ's empowered attack, just because of his ad scalings are bad
: attack speed isn't needed, you get enough with your passive and ultimate :)
> [{quoted}](name=ADC IN 2016 LUL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oPhkdLvB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-07T21:27:34.787+0000) > > attack speed isn't needed, you get enough with your passive and ultimate :) You can't rely on your ult for attack speed, also you are ruining your w, blood thirst. You will not heal as much, and your cc isn't reliable for a tank. You absolutely do no damage when you don't get 2 or more ad items, also 85% bonus attack speed is still not enough, you really rely on attack speed and damage for your w to be useful
: Why pick him when Olaf does what he does but better?
Olaf isn't even close to aatrox. also Olaf can't duel Darius, Camille, renekton, he loses. Aatrox can duel all of them , well maybe not renekton depending on how good the player is, but aatrox is way stronger than Olaf. It is how you play aatrox. Only fight when your w is up in early game, always all in your opponent at level 2 and always all in your opponent at level 6. Your ult does 200 damage at tier 1
: I like titanic hydra, spirit visage, sunfire cape/ deadman's plate/ randuins, bork, and last item another tank item according to enemy team.
Too much health, you fall off mid late game+. also no attack speed, and you can. Get kites easily if you don't have high burst or cleaver/mallet.
InBolted (NA)
: ***
Oh didn't see the 800 xD, But do you really want aatrox to be a tank? He will have kiting problems, no even worse damage , and a completely different kit.
: {{item:3074}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3026}} or{{item:3143}} that is accepted to be the best aatrox build amongst aatrox mains like myself :) just thought id let u know
Maw isn't the best item on aatrox, also that build doesn't have enough attack speed, and you easy to get kited. I'm gonna try that build xD but switch maw with wit's.
Trogmar (NA)
: Sorry to burst in and ask ,i know aatrox isn't the best choice, but would you recommend picking him up top? What kind of role is he and what champs is he good against?
He out trades, Camille all levels. He can 1v1 Darius level 2 and 6+.He beats Tryndamere Level 1 and late game. He beats Jax early game and late game. Beats Junglers with low cc. beat Dps champs. top is better because their are way better picks in jungle. Also if you lose to a tank, you're really bad xD. Aatrox out scales every tank if you use my shred build. The only tank you will have problems mid game+ is malphite, that is it. Poppy, maokai, Nasus, Renekton (depends). The only champs you will have problems against is A good Riven, a good Jax, and Pantheon, but you really shouldn't lose to a jax in lane.
: I like: {{item:3124}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3111}} The passive from Rageblade is always nice, and the AP and AD are nice, if your maxing E. Death's Dance, because the 15% heal on your Blood Price AA are nice, PD for the AS and Damage reduction, as well as that nice bit of MS. Deadman's and Spirit Visage are nice for the slow, and healing boost. Finally, Merc treads, because CC shuts you down so much, and any reduction is nice.
That build is good, but switch deadmans with randuins. Randuins is way better on aatrox. Deadman's isn't good, because you always auto attack, if you don't, you lose fury.
InBolted (NA)
: ***
20% is quite low. If you have 2000 health, you would heal for 400. You should even build aatrox tanky. It ruins his w and makes him fall of late game. A riot member had the idea to have his q uncancellable. Also a knock up is better than a stun or snare. A knock up is basically a stun, but knocks them in the air.
InBolted (NA)
: ***
20% is quite low. If you have 2000 health, you would heal for 400. You should even build aatrox tanky. It ruins his w and makes him fall of late game.
: Best Aatrox Rework Idea
Oops, meant to title the best buffs for aatrox, not rework xD.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Standard ADC/bruiser crit build, but has no HP/Armor/MR built in so you'll be squishy as can be if CCed so a lux will kill you quickly, as will anything else with a strong root and range or a good stun, if you see Leona you're just fucked if she targets you with an adc beside her. This build will be good if you have a tank and support that can keep things off you while you kill them.
You play like master yi with this build, wait for all the cc, and I already said riven cannot even take you below half health. And you have a passive which revives you. So anytime you mess up even when 3 people are standing on top of you, they cant to shit, your heals heal you for 800 if you ult, you crit for 1700k. Mates with no mobility cannot burst you if you come out of no where. Just try it. People say aatrox does no damage, so why not build full damage on him? He has insane attack speed and his w synergies well on ad items
: Standard ADC/bruiser crit build, but has no HP/Armor/MR built in so you'll be squishy as can be if CCed so a lux will kill you quickly, as will anything else with a strong root and range or a good stun, if you see Leona you're just fucked if she targets you with an adc beside her. This build will be good if you have a tank and support that can keep things off you while you kill them.
You play like master yi with this build, wait for all the cc, and I already said riven cannot even take you below half health. And you have a passive which revives you. So anytime you mess up even when 3 people are standing on top of you, they cant to shit, your heals heal you for 800 if you ult, you crit for 1700k. Mates with no mobility cannot burst you if you come out of no where. Just try it
: Too squish, any hard cc and ur dead. Or snares, if their melees dont go up and let you whack them. If you ever engage, anyone who you don't knock up will melt you.
Same as the classic aatrox build , he dies instantly even if he builds full tank. You don't even get melted. You heal for 400+ and 800+ with your ult. Try it I haven't lost so far. And I said even hardcore aatrox counters cannot bring him down to half health
: Too squish, any hard cc and ur dead. Or snares, if their melees dont go up and let you whack them. If you ever engage, anyone who you don't knock up will melt you.
Same as the classic aatrox build , he dies instantly even if he builds full tank. You don't even get melted. You heal for 400+ and 800+ with your ult. Try it I haven't lost so far
: Broken Aatrox Build
This might bring aatrox to the Mets, because he melts tanks, 1 shots adc's, 2 shots bruisers IN LATE GAME.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arakadia (NA)
: > so I chose minions since it is sooooo unique and forces his team to fight around big waves of minions. This is a bad thing. Forcing someone to build up a minion wave just to get any use out of their ult feels terrible.
true lol i was thinking about having him to fear all enemies around him since his ult is so bad compared to other duelists, like yi and kayle. it kinda makes since for aatrox to buff minions or his aoe damage to kill all enemy minions cuz it kinda goes with his lore that he wants to fight in big battles
Show more

Archangel Aatrox

Level 123 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion