: No sorry, if they did that Pantheon would be broken. Too strong, would need nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Fıre mage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kVUWBau1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:15:04.923+0000) > > No sorry, if they did that Pantheon would be broken. Too strong, would need nerfs. omg LMAO
Rioter Comments
: FAQ: Eternals
Yup, riot games have reached a new low lmao congrats
AlexRuiz (NA)
: wheres.... scarra....
Scarra has literally invested the most in TFT and made so much content for it... yet he's not here. It's obvious why. These are all peasants compared to scarra and he doesn't need to be put together with this bunch of potatoes AHUWAHUHUAWAWHUHAUW *final boss veigod laughter*
: 9.4: Lore Notes
ahhh i thought you'd show us the new updated kayle and morgana icons! oh well, can't wait for their release!! (with hopefully all the skins up for sale)
: Update on Yesterday's Capsule Pricing Error
7 days since this atrocity happened and I'm barely even playing league anymore...
Dëüs (EUNE)
: Why are you responses always so lukewarm like you don't care at all about your community, i understand you've been criticized for various things for a long time Riot but you are atrociously inept at running your company cause you obviously don't understand your playerbase and what they / we want. There are several things you can do in this situation which will satisfy the playerbase and the public image of your company. 1. Invest time and resources into undoing what you did cause with enough work , YOU CAN do it and it will greatly increase Riot Games' reputation in the eyes of the players , it would be the first time you have actually done something right by us. 2. Punish the players which used the exploit , because at the end of the day , IT IS an exploit , wouldn't you agree that something should be done there, you can't possibly expect to sweep this under the rug , cause i know that I will never forget if you didn't do anything here. 3. At the very LEAST what you can do , as some sort of petty compensation is gift every active player 3 Blood Moon Capsules , and like 6300 Blue Essence / Skin Perm, it would make people distracted from how trash your company is right now but it would reduce the outrage. + Everyone gets the capsules except the players who did the exploit , they don't get anything. Also another thing , if i can get chat banned into honor Level 1 for telling someone ''go to hell'' , don't you think that all the people who did the exploit should get Honor Level 0 , cause what they did is stealing , thank you for reading.
While you've made a few nice points..... You are highly deluded. THREE (3) capsules? The people who abused this got 300-500 capsules, and you're saying the community will be happy over THREE free capsules? What's wrong with you man.
: That's technically true, but it's so negligible that bringing up that argument only show lack of information, it does not strengthen your case. Let's say 10,000 people all got $750 worth of RP for free (and I'm taking numbers that people like you gave in that thread, so don't blame me for those numbers...). That's $7.5 millions. That's what Riot makes on a single skin. There is roughly a thousand skin in the game, plus ward skin, emotes, icons, etc. So the devaluation you mention is, in order of magnitude, around 0.1% at the very worst case scenario. Probably even less than that. And THAT's why Riot removed the Prestige Point and Prestige edition of skins. Because the devaluation for THAT specifically would have been much, much higher. 10,000 people getting a skin that is so expansive and so limited in time, I don't know exactly, but maybe it's like a 10% devaluation (if 100,000 people get the skin worldwide). THAT is not negligible, and THAT got removed. But the random loot from the capsule? Peanuts, worthless.
You're bringing numbers which have absolutely no connection to reality. You're just making up numbers as you go and base whatever your argument is around your own lies. I kinda feel bad for you if this is how you process information IRL lol. Peace out my man, and good luck.
Skreame (NA)
: https://lienminh.garena.vn/thongbao/loi-hop-huyet-nguyet-mo-ban-bang-tinh-hoa-lam And yet Garena, a region with a larger player base, does exactly what you said is not feasable and reverted the 1BE capsules. Nice Meme Riot.
I wonder who's lying then. Are there any players on Garena who can confirm that their blood moon content bought for 1BE was removed? Or is it just our league that is meme-ing us and blatantly lying to their paying customers? Either way this is soooo messed up and I don't understand what the hell riot is doing
: So, OK, I'm writing this knowing full well I'll be downvoted to hell, but whatever, someone needs to say it... Y'all who are complaining are unbelievable. Other people getting stuff for free is a bit unfair, but YOU lose no value from it. YOU not getting as much free stuff as some other people is not a LOSS for you. What is this bloody envy y'all are displaying? A few people got lucky and benefited from Riot's mistake, but what is it to you? You still got full value from the money you did spend.
you don't understand that it's technically devaluing RP do you? WE lose from the VALUE of things if OTHERS can get it for FREE.
Rift Crab (EUNE)
: I won't blame anyone. But at least give everyone 5 blood moon capsules. It's not like on this event you guys did something for us. Blood moon was eventless.
5????? Compared to people who bought 500? Lmao.
Kiragami (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CyanSolution247,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=uk0MeJ18,comment-id=00fa,timestamp=2019-01-13T02:27:47.363+0000) > > maybe riot needs to put these capsules on sale for 50% off for the remainder of the event, that way everyone gets a reduced price. > Even though free ≠ 50% it would be a good way to show they want to mend the situation for disappointed customers. Maybe they need to make Capsules 1BE for the duration of the event. Or Mr. Product Manager becomes Mr. Unemployed Manager. Just a reduction in RP price means they still profit from being lazy shits
Fajerk (EUW)
: _I'm one of those who spent thousands of dollars._ I'll take anything they do, but not inaction. This way they could even make some special honor only rewards for this year that those people wouldn't be able to get. It would still suck, but it would suck less than it is now.
I definitely agree with the inaction part, however it's just strange that I had to cry over every cent and dollar i spent, calculate all my expenses and decide to spend whatever money I earned on this game.... Only to watch others gain everything and more for free. How is that legit. Someone literally sitting on all skins unlocked because he got lucky. Then there's me actually worrying about not having enough RP for certain skins, or giving up on some of the content in favour of the other. Only because I pay and only because I do everything legitimately. BUT LISTEN. Losing HONOR for ONE YEAR does not make up for the thousands of dollars me, you, and many more invested in this game over YEARS of loyalty. screw that.
: Can you refund all purchases I made and ban my account please?
that would actually be wonderful. get all my money back. since someone just got way more than the amount i spent on this game... for free!
Fajerk (EUW)
: I do understand that Riot does not want to put up with crafting system because it is awful. I also understand that Riot does not plan to ban people for this like other companies would do. This suck, this should have never happened, but let's be real here. I don't even mind somebody who bought like 10 capsules because he did not notice. Seems plausible. But people who bought hundreds of them? There is no way they did that by accident, they were just exploiting the stuff out of this as much as they could. And them getting away with it entirely feels really shitty for everybody else. So, why not do this. If somebody really exploited this error and bought large quantity of capsules they can keep them, but they will lose honor for season 9. Because they don't have any honor if they just straight abuse stuff like this. So just lock their Honor to lvl 0 until patch 10.1 for those who straight up exploited this. And when I say "exploited" I literally mean people who bought hundreds of them. I don't mind somebody getting lucky and getting 10 boxes, but jeez, hundreds? It cannot be hard to track who actually bought large quantity of capsules. Also it would at least once look like honor actually matters in this game.
what you are suggesting is nice but not good enough for those of use who spent thousands of dollars on this company throughout the years, forced to watch others gain what we accumulated and more for free within 14 minutes. lol.
: The how about this, it's real simple to follow I swear, give people who have legitimately supported your company a free capsule or 2. Obviously the thousands or more dollars being lost to this was nothing to you, so how could one capsule to each account that has given your company so much, while the company has done nothing but alienate your own fan base as of late hurt?
a capsule or 2? are u serious? if they give anything less than 100 ( A HUNDRED) capsules they're spitting us in the face.
: Update on Yesterday's Capsule Pricing Error
Lmao, not spending money on this game again. i spent way too much already on your content and this is how you treat your paying customers. I'm sitting here thinking: If I was there during those 14 minutes like the other people - I would've had EVERY SKIN AVAILABLE IN THE GAME now.. for FREE! And you're supporting that. You're not gonna do anything only because you have to WORK to fix your mistake(??????) As a customer who dropped a huge amount of money on this game, seeing something like this happen, and seeing how you handle it just makes me feel ashamed for you Riot. Either reward all of us with 100 free blood moon capsules, or lose customers. Why do i have to invest so much money in your game and watch as others gain WAY more than me.. for free... without having to pay a dime for your "payable" content. That's just bs lol.
: New Epic skins: Blood Moon Aatrox, Sivir, and Pyke
LMAO $140 for a skin ok riot, sure. totes. mhm. what an effing joke. Yes, grinding was tiring, but it doesn't mean we prefer to just go and buy the skin. Sure. Make the skin 2,000 RP. But literally over a hundred bucks? Are you out of your minds? WHY MAKE SO MANY PRESTIGE SKINS IN THE FIRST PLACE? It doesn't even feel prestige anymore when everything is prestige now. And why'd you skip over the two other K/DA members? Either way whoever is coming up with this bs needs to get fired asap. This game instead of going towards a: "How do we make a fun game for our player base" direction, you go in a completely different direction called: "How do we greed some more"................ You guys have to seriously tone the greed down.
: BRING BACK WORLDS LOOT, I WANT THE WARD SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
yeah i can't believe i missed it too
: Patch 8.20 notes
Wait so did they change anything at all? I'm talking about Hextech Malzahar.
: Patch 8.19 notes
Veigod needs a new skin!! Also thank god you're not releasing Hextech Malzahar, seeing as it's an incomplete skin with a lot of negative feedback :/
Strigina (EUNE)
: I would say it's a simple mistake where his price was accidentally set on 975 RP in the bundle instead of 750 RP. When this skin was on sale (march this year) the 50% price was actually 375 RP. Just write to the support and I believe they will adjust the price accordingly.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ls9M186b,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-21T09:55:09.452+0000) > > I would say it's a simple mistake where his price was accidentally set on 975 RP in the bundle instead of 750 RP. When this skin was on sale (march this year) the 50% price was actually 375 RP. > > Just write to the support and I believe they will adjust the price accordingly. kinda tragic that i have to beware of mistakes on their end lol
: Do you own Bard? The bundle includes the champion if you don't own them.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ls9M186b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T09:18:23.105+0000) > > Do you own Bard? The bundle includes the champion if you don't own them. Yeah I own EVERYTHING in that bundle except for Bard Bard
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nvm this is just a poorly worded shitpost looked too deep into it
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GmHu1Wsz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-30T07:57:10.756+0000) > > Nvm this is just a poorly worded shitpost looked too deep into it LMAO
Rioter Comments
: Support local nonprofits with Dark Star Cho’Gath
Still no reply from rito about the mad pricing? Or the availability of the border elsewhere?
: > [{quoted}](name=PhantomxDrive,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=2c1IJxT4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-13T22:33:07.087+0000) > > I know a lot of you are pissed about the emote being separate, but come on, seriously? I would think that people would purchase these items/bundles in good faith because it goes to charity and goes in to supporting others. Yet, the only thing all of you can think about is why am I not getting this emote in the bundle. That just shows selfishness and shows that you are more concerned about what YOU get for giving. You may as well not give at all. Whether you like it or not people want content, and it's available for them. Some people are selfish and some people want something in return and some simply want to help but can't fully afford a bundle, my friend for example has 2k rp but not 2.500 and would love the bundle but guess what? it's overpriced whether you like it nor, whether you want to accept it or not, i find your argument invalid because if an icon/skin was priced 20k RP you wouldn't say the same thing you're saying now, granted it isn't a big deal to most, but it does affect some people, people that want to be a part of it and help (Me personally i don't trust organizations that claim they support/help others if you donate to them as they most likely scam. However, this is different you get content and they get to donate now whether they're lying to me or not it won't matter as i did get content and i won't feel cheated. All i can do is trust and have faith in them). now my friend he can get the other bundle (1500) but he will lose out on the border, which will suck for him. Is he selfish for wanting a cool border? no, does it discourage him from buying the other bundle? maybe and maybe not, but you can't deny it doesn't affect people who want the border, you can't argue that some people will feel ripped off and you can't deny that some will be selfish and some simply want content. There is no selfless deed, and people are allowed to be selfish and voice their opinion. You have no right to tell them not give at all, but you have the right to criticize people just like we have the right to criticize you.
: I know a lot of you are pissed about the emote being separate, but come on, seriously? I would think that people would purchase these items/bundles in good faith because it goes to charity and goes in to supporting others. Yet, the only thing all of you can think about is why am I not getting this emote in the bundle. That just shows selfishness and shows that you are more concerned about what YOU get for giving. You may as well not give at all.
Isn't this a league event though? they're saying they're donating 100% of their *work* for charity, yet they're overcharging for the bundle simply because they can... Some people can't afford to donate 2500, but if it was say 2000, much more people would actually donate and buy it imho.
: Emotes and skins are actually redeemed by two different systems so we can't bundle them together at this time. We're working to combine the systems into one, but it's not quite there yet :(
Why would you keep the price at 2500 though? It's a bit too expensive.. Or if you can't refund the 2500, why not send out the emote to anyone who bought the bundle? that's another way of bundling it lol
: I understand this is for a good cause and all but costing 1k more RP for another icon+border without the emote in there is really expensive. compare to the skin being 1350 and with the icon is 1500 in the bundle, so going by that math another icon should be +250-350 and the border usually cost 150rp +600 for the emote is around 1k-1.1k rp for that bundle, so i don't know why the emote isn't in there.
: Conqueror Karma is Back for Worlds 2017
You can't acquire her border anymore though right? I want to feel special with mine {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Pick’em is Coming
So what happens if I own all Ultimate skins already? Do we just get 4 mystery gifts? {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: Jokes on you I already have all the ultimate skins {{sticker:sg-janna}} (what am i doing with my life)
dude same LOL {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Neo PAX Sivir Skin Code
added you! hope I'm not too late
: Can't play league. SCREEN IS ON THE TOP RIGHT SIDE (quarter of the screen) + SCREENSHOTS
For now I have to play on windowed mode its kinda stupid lol. using iMac 5K. My mac's resolution is 5k but I'm playing on 25xx league because "apparently" they don't have a proper 5k resolution, or anything higher than 25xx. my mouse and minimap and chat just become so small that it's unplayable so i could never use my actual resolution :(
Dranor (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arkantasa,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=uh7bZTJx,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-05-03T14:12:24.486+0000) > > Because clearly my resolution is set to have the game on the top right. sure. LOL The guy is trying to help I don't see why you gotta be rude about it... And if it ends up being that issue you'll look stupid to everyone. Just be patient and wait for Riot, they have a lot on their hands with MSI and everything right now.
> [{quoted}](name=dranor35,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=uh7bZTJx,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2017-05-03T20:30:53.708+0000) > > The guy is trying to help I don't see why you gotta be rude about it... > And if it ends up being that issue you'll look stupid to everyone. > Just be patient and wait for Riot, they have a lot on their hands with MSI and everything right now. Oh sorry if it sounded rude, i was being sarcastic more than rude. A rioter already replied saying that switching to windowed mode fixes it FOR NOW, but yeah... gg lol it's not resolution-related since all mac users are experiencing this :/
: likely your resolution reset with the recent patch.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=uh7bZTJx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-03T14:04:55.799+0000) > > likely your resolution reset with the recent patch. Because clearly my resolution is set to have the game on the top right. sure. LOL
Rioter Comments
mR Kayyy (OCE)
: quarter of a screen
i have the exact same problem. wtf
: CAN'T GIFT RAKAN / XAYAH. FIX PLEASE! D:
Rioter Comments
: I got the curling veigar skin out of a mystery gift. Just wanted to boast it. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Dudultalla,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fksLRpkc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-09T15:03:39.188+0000) > > I got the curling veigar skin out of a mystery gift. Just wanted to boast it. :D omg i posted this a year ago LOL I got him from the winter shop last year xD so im pretty happy about that
Rioter Comments
: Ayyy it's back! I think I figured out why it was gone too; just realized the rooster ward was part of the bundle and it was causing FPS drops for people in-game. They must have removed the bundle to reduce how many people bought it?
oh you're right! it IS back!! lmao seriously? was it that problematic? Had no idea. Could be tho! that makes sense. Just happy that it's back so i still have time to acquire it till the end of the event (bye money) xD
: Weird, yeah it's gone for me too. The announcement did say Feb 2nd so let's hope they see your post.
> [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=2yryGVmx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-23T21:38:26.396+0000) > > Weird, yeah it's gone for me too. > The announcement did say Feb 2nd so let's hope they see your post. yeahhhh
Rioter Comments
: Lunar Revel bundles & Legacy skins
Why is the Year of the Rooster Icon only on sale for RP and not IP??? or not in any bundle? what's going on riot y u do dis
: lmao I'm not spending money on this.
Show more

Arkantasa

Level 250 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion