: The fact they haven't hyped her up at all, teased her release or anything like that, combined with her really simple kit and theme (walmart brand melee sivir) makes me really think shes just another champ to sell skins to horny teens who want to play a girl champion.
Oh look another "Sivir" complaint even though the two look nothing alike and their weapons' only similarity is that they're sorta kinda the same shape but only if Sivir uses a skin. Guess Aurelion Sol was cosmic mage Sivir!
: Tahm Kench Top Lane
He really is an absolute nuisance. You can't walk up to your wave because he'll just walk up to you and start hitting you, then when you try to walk away hit you with that obscene slow and eat you. You're not safe anywhere but your turret, and even then that protection stops being relevant pretty early. I've had some success countering it with Malz or Teemo with Phase Rush but if the enemy jungler had even half a brain they'd just come gank me repeatedly and that strategy wouldn't work either. I don't even know how they could fix it, so I won't post any ideas, but something really needs to be done. He's wayyyy too strong while being that tanky and having obnoxious cc.
Akeake (OCE)
: Only MASTERED champs eligible for ranked play
That's gonna be a no from me dawg. Sometimes the enemy laner picks something that my favorite champ just isn't good against, I'm not gonna go M5 every champion just to have access to counterpicks.
: Her weapon literally looks nothing like the Chalicar.
She also looks nothing like Sivir or Nidalee.
Arakadia (NA)
: Gangplank is a grungey monster of a human being with a missing arm. Malzahar looks fucked up and literally has a third eye. We cannot see almost any part of his body except for the parts that are fucked up. Ekko is like 16, and literally not sexualized. Master Hi has his whole body shape obscured and a huge mask over his face except for one skin. That isn't anything like Riven who is hot in every skin and always revealing. Twisted Fate has an attractive face but that is it and it makes sense with his gambler/player theme. If he were a female he'd have his body type be sexy too.
I'll give you the counterpoints for GP and Malz, but the rest are laughable at best. Ekko not being "sExuAliZed!1" doesn't mean he isn't "conventionally attractive". My dude is good looking, he even styles his hair. "Twisted Fate has an attractive face" and he's also slim... that's literally conventionally attractive. Yi is proven to be pretty as fuck, so that claim is gone too. Also Riven is definitely hot in every skin, but to call her "always revealing" is a huge fucking leap. Even her most revealing skin (Bunny) shows very minimal skin, it's like arms and some cleavage.
CytheGuy (NA)
: Qiyana's thighs are so big it's not even attractive at this point
It's entirely possible that a woman who lives in the jungle built her muscle mass for productivity rather than glamour...
: Are these Irelia plays Humans ? (Macros suspiscious)
Went to the specified time looking to see something amazing.. imagine my shock when it's just normal Irelia stuff.
: Can't even report because of this shit client
You people so thirsty to report are the reason League feels like a daycare now. Who cares if they AFK'd? It's a game, you lost it, move along. Why do you NEED that person to be punished? You're not gonna unlose that game, hell you don't even know why they left, maybe it was actually important. Really hope Riot stops trying to breastfeed all you crying toddlers eventually, this game feels like a joke lately.
: To those that feel like each game is a gamble because of the report system...
The fact that you have ANY chat restrictions means you're just like everyone else, you just flame people that don't report you as often.
: That has what bearing exactly? You can call to disengage with randoms, you don’t need to be in voice calls with them. You can call to just stand back and poke down the enemy without voice coms. My point of bringing up pros was that at those high levels, regen was a massive deciding factor. It’s not just lower elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sOw0kEOZ,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T17:14:09.311+0000) > > You can call to disengage with randoms, you don’t need to be in voice calls with them. Oh you can definitely call the right plays with randoms, it's getting them to actually do it that's an issue.
: ~~I'm not sure exactly. I'll have to look up the post again, but I'd assume it is those end-of-the-year punishments that count.~~ EDIT: Okay, looks to be chat restrictions in general. Post by [Riot Keyru here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/TGYs0hwO-2018-end-of-season-rewards-and-honor). > - If you’ve received a **_chat restriction only_** this past season, and are Honor 0 or 1, you will have an opportunity to climb back to Honor 2 by February 11, 2019. If you are Honor 2 at that time, you will get all the rewards you’ve rightfully earned with your blood, sweat and tears.
Perfect, looks like I'll be good to go! Thanks for your time!
: Here's a rough rundown of the rules for the extended cutoff date: - You are only eligible for the extended cutoff date if you received a Chat Restriction ~~at the end of the season~~ which denied you End-of-Season rewards - players under 14-day ban tiers will remain disqualified for rewards. - You must reach and maintain Honor Level 2 up to February 11th, after which point, eligible players who reached Honor Level 2 will receive their rewards promptly. (Give or take a few days for the system to deliver.) - You'll only receive rewards that you would have earned at the end of the 2018 season - so if you ended in Gold, but were made ineligible due to a Chat Restriction, you'll be eligible to re-earn Victorious Orianna (and other rewards) appropriate to your end rank. The only other detail I can remember right off-hand is that this will be a one-time thing, so Riot is unlikely to do the same thing for the 2019 season. EDIT: Struckthrough inaccurate information after checking the original post regarding the extended cutoff date. Chat restrictions in general across 2018 that would have denied end-of-season rewards are counted.
A bit hazy on the first bullet point there, does that mean you only get a second shot if you got your chat restriction at the end of the season rather than any time before that?
: I like how Baron buff is so minuscule in comparison.
Literally useless tbh. I'm not against the elder being a strong buff, but the permanent stats have to go, or at least be reduced to 1 or 2 permanent dragons per elder taken.
englich (EUW)
: i have reformed
Wait, we still get our stuff if we got back to Honor 2?! This is fantastic. I hit honor 2 like right after the preseason started and had given up on the idea of getting them.
: You thought playing against Shaco is annoying in URF?
Neeko is hot garbage in urf though..
: you got anything else to do than complain about stuff in ARURF, the WORST gamemode in league?
I made one post about it.. lmao I suggest **you** find something else to do besides complain about other people using the boards for their intended purpose.
Rioter Comments
: I can't see a reason for Normal and Ranked games to have separate MMRs
: I can't seem to have success with any champion
There are very few actual new players out there. There's a very good chance that you're just getting smacked by people that already know how to play the game and it's making you feel like the champ may not be strong enough to win. I'd just practice on some bots tbh. No shame in learning the game in a semi-controlled environment.
: You are free to your opinion. But none of the people that get matched together are a team. All Matchmaking gives us are people at different skill lvls with champs vs skill level in the game. But don't get stuck on the first part like everyone else. And lets be honest down the road if you rank you will not agree to this statement. Also to clarify I didn't say unskilled team. I said people do dumb things. I used that to support why Damage has made people learn more. Which is the problem with ranked. People get stuck on Minor details when you're trying to carry like you did here. I Just wanted to clarify so please don't take too much offense
I actually disagree with all of it, just didn't feel like going into detail on any other points. An example: I don't think the insane damage has made anyone better at the game, if anything it rewards chimpy plays that never would have worked before. This is a bad thing for many reasons, the big one being that when an inevitable nerf comes around those players will have bad habits that are detrimental to a team effort.
Vantias (NA)
: Got perma banned for no good reason. I blame riot for their subpar security!
> Now let me ask you this, how is it possible for me to script when I don't? That **is** a pretty powerful counterpoint. lol
GFREEMEN (NA)
: @Riot why are my teams right after successful Promo full of complete morons players?
: Damage makes up for lack of skill. back in the old days closing out games was a nightmare, especially climbing. I don't know how many games I've lost after rolling over the lanes and then lose due to unskilled team play. Also if you think about it the Damage increase has made people better. it's a learning curve, which is why new champs usually start out strong so you learn them and have fun doing it
> [{quoted}](name=A i Bot 0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ve35iBve,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-31T11:24:55.819+0000) > > I don't know how many games I've lost after rolling over the lanes and then lose due to **unskilled team play**. I for one am not opposed to a game where the less skilled team actually loses the game..
Tedo58 (EUNE)
: Can someone explain how are people supposed to climb now?
This ladder was never meant to be climbed, that's why there is no hard reset every season. That's why once you get to Gold with good MMR you start playing Diamond+, so you can lose (to Diamonds) and stay in Gold... cause that makes sense. I gave up on climbing ages ago, just play enough games to get Gold+ for your season rewards then go actually have fun in the other modes. Makes the experience infinitely better.
Swarmer (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arkayed,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KNiUoWd2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-29T18:10:07.997+0000) > > A bit confused.. it kinda sounds like you're saying that even though you managed to get your honor back after being banned that others shouldn't get that same opportunity. What's worse, you say that everyone (besides you apparently) **110% deserve it**. > > Maybe I'm missing something here, can you clear this up? are you stupid or what. Ive been chat restricted and didnt even get dropped from honor, and what you see in screenshot, that 4 people are with honor 5 and 1 with honor 4, its pretty much every game like that. Those people who cry that they cant get higher in honor and just stay at 0 and 1, they are either bad, or toxic. What ive mainly have noticed, those are bronze players with around 1k played ranked games who are mostly complaining, and that explains a lot. They do not get honors, they do not get up in honor + they are more toxic than plat 5 players.
Idk if I'm the stupid one here.. other people also had a hard time grasping what you were trying to say. I assumed it was a language disconnect which is why I asked for clarification, no need to be rude.
Hibeki (NA)
: To pt in perspective how seriously overbuffed pykes ult has been
I'm no expert so I could be off base, but I think they just need to bail on the idea that he's a support. If they removed his gold giving, then balanced him around solo lane or jungle play it might be less annoying to deal with. I don't even care that he can execute from insane %s, I care that he always has an adc right there to make sure I get low enough to be ulted almost immediately. If he didn't share gold then at least somebody (the adc in this situation) would be missing out while he kills everyone. Then you'd only have to worry about killing him since he has all the gold. As it stands he becomes a massive threat, but the adc is also just as deadly because they didn't miss out on any gold.
: I actually edited that comment out, because I can see where you are coming from. But calling my previous post delusion is straight out false but I dont think I can change your mind since you really are stuck on that one late game line I previously wrote. Well after all we agree that this item is useless so its ok. Have a fun day/night and gl in your games.
Oh, well in that case I apologize. Good luck to you as well friend.
: Yeah you are right. I am sorry for being rude. My bad.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xl90oXZ2,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-29T19:29:17.857+0000) > > Okay buddy you want it that way. > >I said late game as in "later on in the game". Everybody knows that late game is nonexistant. The "late game" as in 50 minutes into the game isn't an usual thing yes. And this is why i said dont take it too literal. You literally pull out the "boards classic." Concentrating on one aspect ignoring the rest. > >I said the boards want adcs to be late game. Here there you got have this item and be a late game champ. Never did I say that I want that shit. > >You just said in your comments above that you agreed on one point. So never agreed with me is completely false. And its even "more" false when I tell you that the way you interpret some stuff is exactly what i meant. I am not a native english speaker here. You didnt hurt me in a bit but it annoys the fuck out of me if people like you who think they understood everything and every shit act soo fucking high of themselves. You are part of the problem. Reading is a tough excercise I assume. > >The item would be even fine if it would cost a bit less. You dont have to exaggerate like the boards do and doom something impossible the moment you see it. Everytime I tell you that you didnt get my point is literally that you took not even 10% of my original post and made a huge amount of text regarding one little sentence. > >Again for you: The boards (the page you and I are both posting on) share the popular opinion that (now a shocker) ADCs have to be a late game class. I am saying: "Idk what you guys want because that item is exactly what you guys are looking for" when they are saying this item is busted. Never did I say this item is okay as it is. I am saying its okay on Yasuo IN STATS ALONE because people are scared it would break him. You are disagreeing with me on a part that doesnt exist. WHICH IS WHY YOU ARENT GETTING MY POINT. > >I never mentioned late game as a selling point. I dont care how much this stupid item costs. Be it 10k or 1k. It is meant to come online pretty late. Delusion is weird. lmao
zPOOPz (NA)
: No. I'm talking about something more useful than the 3 checkpoints. Something that tells you how fast or slow you are gaining honors type of progress bar.
Oh I know, I'm just saying that when they mentioned adding a progress bar that 3 checkpoint thing is what they actually added. A real bar would definitely be more useful.
: The problem here is first of all: "It's fine to disagree with what I have to say on the matter, but leading with "me brain big, you no get" is condescending and super annoying." You made such a comment earlier and I really want you to get over that attidute of yours (for reference: but your talks of "late game" are just as goofy for the reasons I mentioned above.). Its not helping. The way you described my comment is exactly how you are talking to me. Second of all, I never went that deep into the term of late game. I dont care how you look at when is late game and how it impacts the game. It doesnt matter in any sense to what I said. You took one sentence out of my text and ripped it completely apart even though it has not much to do with the matter. You just added the part in which I said the item is fine as it is and completely ignored my last sentence in which I even mentioned the fast paced meta in which we are in. This isn't going anywhere because you keep agreeing with me and still try to disagree. Stop. You completely missed my point because I never attempted to make a balance suggestion here or weight out the pros and cons. This item as a concept/idea is a good idea and isn't as stupid as it sounds or the boards make it sound. Please read before you act so high of yourself and call other ideas "goofy" or try to insult them with unnecessary lines like "me brain big, you no get." Completely out of place and unnecessary. Just there to attack and to show how much superior you are. You dont have to like my comments but then just downvote and move on. Since you said you would be out, thanks for agreeing and sharing your opinion on that matter. Nice talk. But try to keep your tone down in a friendly discussion, thanks.
Okay, so I thought I was done until you did the League classic.. trying to flip the roles here to make me the unreasonable one. > I really want you to get over that attidute of yours (for reference: but your talks of "late game" are just as goofy for the reasons I mentioned above.) Saying something is goofy is hardly rude, dismissive, or deconstructive. You mentioned late game as a selling point in a game that has no late game, it deserved to be mentioned that it was a moot point. Gathering Storm is basically a free win if your whole team takes it and you can get to 120 minutes into the game, but nobody tries that because that's insane. Same reason nobody would want a "late game" item that you couldn't complete before the game ended. These are just facts, it's not something you should be getting insulted over. > The way you described my comment is exactly how you are talking to me. No, it isn't. I never once tried to make it seem as though you're just too stupid to grasp my points, that tactic has been employed by you, exclusively, in every comment you've posted (even this one!). If you're feeling "attacked" by my comments, it's because you're looking for an attack and creating one out of anything you can. > This isn't going anywhere because you keep agreeing with me and still try to disagree. Again, no. I never once agreed with you. After I pointed out that your argument of late game was goofy you then agreed with me, and expanded on it. Then I commented on it. > You completely missed my point because **They said it again!!!!** No, nobody missed your point. Nobody could possibly miss your point. You've been trying to make the same point the entire time and it has never stopped being wrong. That point being: > This item as a concept/idea is a good idea and isn't as stupid as it sounds or the boards make it sound Yes, it is. Because (can't believe I'm saying this again) the item would only function in a game where "late game" was an actual possibility. This isn't that game. I'm well aware that the OP had a view that was on the other end of the spectrum where they believed this item would be broken because of the stats it offers.. well they're wrong, for all the reasons we've already listed. You're just also wrong for those same reason. It won't be broken, but it will be useless to anyone who isn't already hard stomping and going to win the game anyway. That's just as big of an issue. > You dont have to like my comments but then just downvote and move on. Or, and this is insane, we could use the boards for their purpose and discuss the difference in opinion we have on the matter. Nobody is obligated to just downvote and not say anything. If you don't want feedback, don't post. Just downvote the OP and move on. > But try to keep your tone down in a friendly discussion, thanks. Please stop looking for ways to be hurt, and maybe also drop the condescension in every sentence and you can avoid things like this. I may have become a bit abrasive, but it was only after your repeated attempts at dismissal and belittling. Quit trying to place the blame on others and look a little closer to home.
: Then you didnt get my original point. I am talking to the majority of these boards because they all want the adc class to be late game and ADC mains just want to be useful. I am saying that the item is that what the boards actually want. I know that this item is impossible to build in a normal game. And i doub that this item will be build before the 20 minutes mark. This item wont make it to live as it is. You dont have to take everything literal. I am trying to talk at the level of the boards so they can actually understand whats going it. I dont like to write wall of texts because people like to cherry pick some comments and take them completely out of context. Which is why riot actually stopped communicating so much with these boards.
Please stop attempting to dismiss counterpoints with a simple "apparently you didn't understand ____". I did understand, I made it very clear that I understood, then I told you why I disagree. It's fine to disagree with what I have to say on the matter, but leading with "me brain big, you no get" is condescending and super annoying. > I know that this item is impossible to build in a normal game. And i doub that this item will be build before the 20 minutes mark. This is the problem I mentioned, glad you agree. > This item wont make it to live as it is. So you **definitely** agree? Why not just lead with that instead of trying to dismiss my comments on the matter? > You dont have to take everything literal. You didn't say anything that should be taken any way other than literal, so I'm a bit confused by this one. This isn't really going anywhere though, so I guess I'm out. Nice talking with you though!
Swarmer (EUNE)
: Honor system should not be fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=Swarmer,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KNiUoWd2,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-29T09:33:14.750+0000) > > Those who are honor level 1 or 0, well, they 110% deserve it >Ive even been chat restricted A bit confused.. it kinda sounds like you're saying that even though you managed to get your honor back after being banned that others shouldn't get that same opportunity. What's worse, you say that everyone (besides you apparently) **110% deserve it**. Maybe I'm missing something here, can you clear this up?
zPOOPz (NA)
: wasn't there some kind of "progress bar" mentioned by Rito at some point? Not sure where they are with that.
That **is** the progress bar. When it first came out you just wondered how close you were to the entire next tier until the day it finally happened. Super helpful of them to include another equally ambiguous way to "track" your progress. lol
: You missed the point of this thread tho. The OP says that this item is busted . I am disagreeing with him. I dont even say that the item is bad or op. I am just saying the way this item is made is pretty justified. And lets be honest, if you are behind you wont get to build any items anyway. And I am defending yasuo too here (cant believe i just said that lol) EDIT: also this line "Now with this item ADCs wont have the 3 item powerspike early on AND they wont have to wait until full late game to actually do something." is the important part actually. RN this item is too expensive but with a bit of tuning it could hit the nail of what adcs would need to come online a bit sooner but also not too early.
I didn't miss the point of the thread, I didn't respond to "the thread", I was responding directly to your comment and the points you made within. The original post is ridiculous, and wrong on basically all fronts, but your talks of "late game" are just as goofy for the reasons I mentioned above. > And lets be honest, if you are behind you wont get to build any items anyway. True, but the solution definitely isn't "make damn sure they never get to finish an item". Some champs really take off once they hit certain items, so even if you're behind you may be able to do something once you hit that spike. If that spike is an additional 1.4k gold away...
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeBEARY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=09AezXgu,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-28T00:17:16.032+0000) > > So I just got PBE for about a month now and I have some questions. How do you earn RP in PBE and is unlocking all the skins possible? I have read threads by some people with the same question and the replies they got were that the RP will come eventually, although I don't know if that has changed since those threads were posted quite a few years ago. I ask this because I see that most of the skins in the store must be purchased using RP, and I haven't received any RP yet, so is there anything that I must do in order to get RP? > > {{sticker:sg-janna}} Hey there Beary, You no longer receive RP on the Public Beta Environment and you cannot unlock all the skins. Rather you earn BE by playing games on the PBE and you can use it to purchase content. The following content will be available for 1 BE on the PBE: * All champions * All upcoming and recently released skins * All skins for champions getting a champion update More context regarding the PBE economy can be found on the PBE Board in Riot skiteacher2's post: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/HpAQL7wL-update-on-pbe-rp-and-be-granting
> [{quoted}](name=Son Golin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=09AezXgu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-28T02:43:18.672+0000) > > Hey there Beary, > > You no longer receive RP on the Public Beta Environment and you cannot unlock all the skins. Rather you earn BE by playing games on the PBE and you can use it to purchase content. The following content will be available for 1 BE on the PBE: > > * All champions > * All upcoming and recently released skins > * All skins for champions getting a champion update > > More context regarding the PBE economy can be found on the PBE Board in Riot skiteacher2's post: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/HpAQL7wL-update-on-pbe-rp-and-be-granting Is this even a good "choice" on Riot's part? We all know that things as specific as certain skins can have weird reactions with each other. How are things like that supposed to be found if people can only access the most recent skins whenever they log in to the PBE? Don't even get me started on how often the store bugs out and you can't even buy things during the time they're marked as "new" (thus 1 BE). This is overall a weird direction to take a test server in. Nobody wants to grind or have to do regular logins to keep up on the content just to test it for you guys **for free**. I realize you're not directly responsible, so don't take this as me complaining at you personally, but I felt that it was worth weighing in on.
: I dont understand you people. You guys want ADCs to be late game. Riot makes an Item that you get pretty late into the game as an ADC since it costs so much. Now with this item ADCs wont have the 3 item powerspike early on AND they wont have to wait until full late game to actually do something. In terms of yasuo: this is a freaking nerf to him. 5K gold for 100% crit all nice and good BUT PD and IE costs 6,1k. Yeah thats 1,1k difference and Yasuo really gets a "big" powerspike "early" on EXCEPT that he wont get the tankyness and utility of PD. This is a straight up nerf to him. If he gets PD too he will waste unnecessary amount of gold on crit. On top of his AS cap on Q, he WILL have to buy berserkers and that will make him even more squishy. So it is the change every Yasuo hater actually wanted. He won't spike with PD anymore if he really wants that IE. And if you compare IEs cost with PDs, you can see that yasuo will have an even tougher early game. In short, I dont see any Yasuo rushing this item at all. The only thing that really could become obnoxious with this guy is the tank builds that could happen. But lets be real: IE, Trinity, Mallet are all expensive as hell to actually build in this fast paced meta.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xl90oXZ2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-29T14:21:35.664+0000) > > I dont understand you people. You guys want ADCs to be late game. Riot makes an Item that you get pretty late into the game as an ADC since it costs so much. Yeah, but when was the last time you actually saw "late game". 5,000 gold is a lot, even more so if you're on the team that is behind. People really can't afford for their powerspike to be 15-20 minutes into a game that is usually decided by 10. Now I know what you're thinking, "but Arkayed, if people powerspike at 15-20 minutes won't games finally go longer?!". That's a big nope, all this does is make ADCs useless for even longer while literally every other role can still purchase a core item at a fraction of the cost and start their rampage.
: Is it really that hard for people to hit honor levels? congrats tho just asking
I got a chat ban in last preseason and just hit honor 2 as this preseason began. It takes infinitely longer than it should tbh. I didn't need a whole year to reflect on that one time I lashed out at some guy that was flaming me all game lol.
: Nexus Blitz - A Tryhard's Paradise
There are no "fun" modes. There are modes with gimmicks, and they may even be fun gimmicks, but at the end of the day every mode has a clear purpose; to stomp your enemies in some fashion. That said, Nexus Blitz is way too volatile to ever be fun anyway. The snowballing is out of control, every event after the first one is incredibly one-sided, then it's all compounded with that dumb fire buff (who thought that was a good idea?). I'd have more fun just having the map with none of the tacked on "fun" stuff they added to it.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: I would rather them remove cirt and add items and abilities that did this. {{item:3087}} 30% attack speed 5% movement speed +1 Crit level Unique passive: Shiv Lightning Crit Level is a new stat that has 3 levels to it. Level 1: Every 4th attack hits for 200% damage (150% for Ranged attacks) Level 2: Every 3rd attack hits for 200% damage (150% for Ranged attacks) Level 3: Every 2nd attack hits for 200% damage (150% for Ranged attacks) All Ranged attacks (yes Yasuo Tornado too) is 150% damage. Yasuo's Passive is he gets level 1 for free. Tryn passive changes to three bars of Furry. Every 3th attack gives him a level of Furry and does +33%% damage per level of Furry. It does not count as a crit level Crit champs would build 3 crit items that USUALLY give attack speed as well but could give other stats.
> [{quoted}](name=GFREEMEN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GxaWERmQ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-12-25T03:05:17.884+0000) > > Tryn passive changes to three bars of **Furry**. At level 3 he gets ears, a tail, and won't stop saying "kawaii" lmao
: "guys,you won't lose AS. just buy berserkers + the new IE" Yasuo ALREADY buys berserkers,so no we actually lose attack speed from this.
Salron (NA)
: What difference does it make? Before the change Yasuo required IE + Zeal item for 100% crit And it was the same after IE was changed
Not to mention removing the cloak from the IE build path took away his fast 100% option. He doesn't double dip, he's barely single dipping tbh. lol
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: precentage damage reduction* and infity edge alone giving him 50% crit chance is too overpowered. most likely he'll get ie at the 8-9 minute mark which he will be level 8. that means 81 ad and 18% attack speed. phantom dancer gives 45% attack speed and 30% crit. that turns his dps to 81*(0.67*(1+0.18+0.45[attack speed]) * 1.3(average crit chacne) = 114 dps. with ie that turns out to be: (81 + 70)*(0.67*(1+0.18) * 2 = 238 so tell me what is better, double damage than phantom dancer, or 12% damage reduction. you're talking about either 100% damage increase or 12% damage reduction from one champ
You can't compare 5k IE directly to 2.7K Phantom Dancer... Go ahead and include the other 2.3k gold worth of items into the picture and you'll see how attractive that damage reduction is.
: > [{quoted}](name=xPhantomDancerX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eMXbWftk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-24T10:55:48.640+0000) > > I played him jg and got 19/2/11 last game. He's a trash laner. Not to be rude, but you are playing in Silver. The lower the elo the easier it is to Jungle.
Not to be rude, but you're posting on a level 29 account while admitting that the highest tier you've reached is Gold 1 (while claiming your MMR is much higher, but that's unlikely since if your skill level were actually that high getting past G1 wouldn't be an issue) Silver isn't much of a difference than what you play in.
: the hardest top laner in LOL has 51.5% winrate and #1 pickrate by double the next champion
But Jax's pickrate is less than 1% lower than Riven's.. with a much higher ban rate. And his winrate is .3% lower. So how is that "double" the next champion's?
: I don't recommend games like League, DOTA, Fortnite, Hearthstone, etc. They're free. Go play them. See how you like them. There's literally a net-zero outcome if you install it, find you don't like it then uninstall it. If League had a 29.99 price tag then yeah, recommendation would be warranted.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mtZzOxyR,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-12-24T18:27:48.122+0000) > > I don't recommend games like League, DOTA, Fortnite, Hearthstone, etc. > > They're free. > > Go play them. See how you like them. There's literally a net-zero outcome if you install it, find you don't like it then uninstall it. If League had a 29.99 price tag then yeah, recommendation would be warranted. That's just plain silly.. So if a friend asks you "hey I was thinking about playing League and I know that you play, would you recommend it?" you're just going to brush them off with a "go play for yourself and find out" instead of giving them some genuine feedback?
: Yes, but I would tell them to stay the fuck away from the boards. PS "Hundreds of dollars to catch up", LOL. NEVER spent a cent on this account and I have everything I need, including tons of rune pages I bought out of laziness. Edit: why yes? Cause is a really good game.
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mtZzOxyR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-24T12:04:58.595+0000) > > Yes, but I would tell them to stay the fuck away from the boards. > > PS "Hundreds of dollars to catch up", LOL. > NEVER spent a cent on this account and I have everything I need, including tons of rune pages I bought out of laziness. > > Edit: why yes? > Cause is a really good game. Since you mentioned rune pages we can assume your account is quite old, thus was around during the glorious days of IP, so yeah you're probably fine as are all of us that have been playing for a while. But as someone who has leveled a few accounts since the changes, I can assure you that you're not getting all the champs any time soon if you don't spend real-ass currency on it. Even if you got every champ shard up front it would still take you ages to farm the champ shards you would need to break down to get enough BE to claim all of them. Since you don't get them up front and will likely see plenty of dupes (and almost never the champ you actually want) it takes infinitely longer to unlock people now than it used to. Now maybe you don't "need" every champ, but if you don't have access to all of them then you likely won't gain a full working knowledge of their strengths and weaknesses (also won't have the counterpick you might want for certain matchups) and will overall be a worse player for it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arkayed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T15:33:27.888+0000) > > The Teemo point falls flat again because using oracles doesn't do a single thing to them besides reveal them. **They will still slow you and damage you if you just decide to chimp through them.** Shaco's boxes cease their primary function the second they hit with a sweeper. It's not the same thing. There's the point. It's the same thing. I totally missed one of the "options" I meant to put in a previous comment to make them basically the same as shrooms. > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A99Ffqh3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T10:44:24.790+0000) > > Edit: Whoops forgot the third: 3) Boxes activate under Oracles but have increased hit range or reduced fear range while under the effect so melee champs can hit em without activating them.
It's not the same though, Shaco's boxes **will** still hit you if you chimp through them, but the second that red light touches them they lose the ability to fear. Teemo's shrooms do not lose their slow when revealed by oracle. I'd even go as far as to say the fear is most of the importance of the box, so losing that alone is huge. To be honest with you I don't think there needs to be any compensation at all. Zed would have a really hard time killing an evenly skilled and fed Malphite, so why doesn't oracle reduce Malphite's armor by 75% to make it "fair" for the Zed? Not all champs should have an easy option against everything. There should be some situations where you need a teammate to do the thing you want to do (in this case, clearing out Shaco boxes). Or you could just easily outfarm him and kill him literally any time he leaves the safety of his boxes. But hey, might as well take the boxes away too, the guy could use yet another weakness in lane.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: >Nobody cares about hidden numbers like MMR, How do you then expect to have a working system that matches you fairly based on your MMR rating when you go with "i want a fair match based on my superficial and irrelevant criteria" argument? Everyone can be toxic. Even the person who up to that point, never said anything bad in the chat. In fact, i can now very much insult you, your family and your skill level for no reason but just because i can. Promos are "important" matches because people that are in it, know it's their promotional rank and they expect everything to be in tip-top condition and almost no mistakes to be made by their teammates. They want a clean and easy game. This is just how psyche works when something important to someone, is on the line. Your performance does not only rely on how well you perform since this is a 5v5 game and you depend on your teammates as much as they depend on you. The vastly different experience we all seem to know between infamous promo matches and regular matches, is just an illusion. Mathematically (by your MMR), the game doesn't match you with worse people just so that you can lose. Can you quantify an asshole player and represent it with a number that can impact their MMR? Anyone can become an asshole and they don't even have to try.
Reading too far into it man. I'm not proposing a system be made for anything, don't care about quantifying anything new, not looking for the root of what is "toxic", etc. Was just pointing out that people care about promos because of what they stand for, and that reassuring them that "it doesn't matter anyway because MMR!!!" will always fall on deaf ears. As long as MMR remains hidden people are going to focus on what they can see, and what they can see is their rank, which is directly affected by their promos.
: A "free" trinket that replaces the one that makes your lane way safer? A free trinket with a 90-60 second cooldown? Teemo's shrooms are still a threat even with Oracles and that's an ultimate ability with a 30 second cooldown too. And ofcourse not the entire lane. Minions exist. But hell, look at the clip. Look at that massive safety net of boxes granted by being ahead in the lane. And when Shaco isn't ahead those boxes are on the sides where minions can't roam to, locking you behind your minions. So tell me, if Oracles did absolutely nothing to boxes, what's the counterplay? Spend 225 gold on 3 control wards every time you back (and therefore lose vision control from an actual well placed CW)? Never venture outside your minion wave and completely give up lane control? There has to be counterplay and Riot specifically designed Oracles (previously the elixir) to be that counterplay.
You ever play against an ap Shaco in lane? The counterplay is that he literally can't do anything to you unless you walk into the boxes repeatedly. Just outfarm him and win the game? The Teemo point falls flat again because using oracles doesn't do a single thing to them besides reveal them. They will still slow you and damage you if you just decide to chimp through them. Shaco's boxes cease their primary function the second they hit with a sweeper. It's not the same thing.
: Until that "area" is literally your lane. The boxes being "killed" by Oracles without being attacked is pretty shitty, I can agree with that. But your trinket being negated by one of the things it's literally designed to counter is also shitty. So there's two options here I can accept: 1) Stays as is. 2) Boxes don't activate under Oracles under any circumstance. They don't kill themselves but they also don't pop up and fear someone clearing them with Oracles. Edit: Whoops forgot the third: 3) Boxes activate under Oracles but have increased hit range or reduced fear range while under the effect so melee champs can hit em without activating them.
It's impossible to block an entire lane with traps.. not only can they not stack within a certain area, but minions will easily clear them in most places. Both of those options suck tbh, a free item with no cost to activate and a relatively low cd shouldn't hold that much power over a whole champion. If they shifted that power over to a control ward then that might be acceptable, but a free trinket that follows you around... really?
Show more

Arkayed

Level 92 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion