: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EwI6E7V0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:25:35.988+0000) > > Pro tip, you can't get banned for what **others** do. You can only get banned for what **you** do. "He started it," doesn't matter. Pro tip: this is not true and you know it. Stop white knighting riot and admit when the fuck up.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EwI6E7V0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:34:57.232+0000) > > Pro tip: this is not true and you know it. Where is your proof?
: i am not a terrible liar you league as community need to understand that flaming and trashtalking is ALLOWED to a degree none gets banned for a bunch of swear words at a stranger it's hysterical flaming for 5 minutes to 10 straight that get you banned..
If that's how you feel then you be you. But that attitude will land you a ban.
: this is not true i play the game and i can flame on game (if i wanted to) without getting a ban unlike on boards where there's a rudeness police
> [{quoted}](name=DoranShieldOp,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sAust6uN,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-09-13T16:16:14.342+0000) > > this is not true i play the game and i can flame on game (if i wanted to) without getting a ban. You are a terrible liar.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: Dont talk shit about smurfs if youre a smurf aswell.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: He was super abusive to me first, nothing happens to him
It doesn't matter of who did what first, the fact is that you retaliated in a negative fashion and you got punished for it. Mute/report and move on. End of story.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Welcome to league of legends where 'women' (aka everyone who plays support, because every support player must be a woman, right?) aren't allowed to play the game without being constantly faced with harassment and sexism {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I suggest you re-read the post because what you just said has nothing to do with it.
No one is gonna read this wall of text.
katastiko (EUNE)
: ***
And thank you for continuing to prove my point. You have a nice day. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Even I have no idea why he's attacking you. lol
He's probably the same pantheon, but under a different account. Why else would you just randomly attack someone here unless you were that guy.
: > [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7vHtHRtr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T02:57:10.399+0000) > > Can always change game. You play game for fun. If the game is no longer fun, it's time to play something else. Problem is there is not another good competitive game
Wham III (NA)
: I'm sorry but like most normal human beings I don't read pages of fine text to memorize every rule. Only now that I realize how riot operates (indeed as a terrible company) am I posting a suggestion. Riot is the company and it shouldn't be me in their target audience, but them in mine. Nowhere in their chat warnings did it say anything about a fourteen day banishment and deletion after. Anyone who would accept and defend that is seriously out of their mind. There are so many good video games (and companies) out there that don't take dumps on their supporters.
> [{quoted}](name=Wham III,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XXoxrwhl,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T13:49:34.389+0000) > I'm sorry but like most normal human beings I don't read pages of fine text to memorize every rule. And that why you got banned. Because you didn't wanna read the rules and now you're complaining about something you did to yourself. If you wanna leave and take your buisiness elsewhere then go right ahead. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter what online game you play, if you get punished for breaking the rules because you were too lazy to learn them, it's your own damn fault.
Ornn (OCE)
: Onlt reason why i flame trolls and intentional feeders is because I know they wont ever be banned regardless if I report them
And you are no better.
: Did you even read the logs? I held myself from lashing out, the only bad thing i said was R****D. I attempted to talk to them on several other occasions.
Again, that doesn't matter. Even if you held back, you still lost your cool and ended up saying negative things which lead to your ban. And i don't see you attempting to "talk" to anyone. All i see is toxicity.
: Very Toxic? I only count around 5 Delivered chats that were indeed toxic. Anyways, are you suggesting that i don't say anything and don't respond / attempt to communicate with my team and solve issues? I attempted to communicate respectfully, but i have been flamed in-stead, and that plus several other reasons have lead me to do flame and use swear-words.
That doesn't matter. You gave the troll what they wanted which was anger. Instead of handling the situation maturely but mute/reporting. You handled it immaturely by lashing out angrily and again giving the troll what they want. You have no one to blame but yourself.
: so you cant say trash cant say scrub cant say noob or moron? sounds like a loser ass fucking game to me huh perma banned for insulting other players what the fuck is mute option for? so you dont have to hear things like that? if you dont curse and act completely fucked up why perm ban? why perm ban period for talking why not perm mute? crash grab fucking game is why fucking r%%%%%ed grow up
{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXpkiqdW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:59:54.497+0000) > > So basically you wanna uninstall the game because you didn't bother to read the rules of what not to do in games. You acted like a jerk to your teammates, and now you're salty because you got punished. Petty. very petty indeed. No I am uninstalling because I am sick of players griefing and inting my games, I had a game where wukong was top lane and said he was drunk in chat then proceeded to feed his brains out (16 deaths in 20 mins) in my promos. Thats the type of shit that pushes me to flame people.
Wether you continue to play the game or not is entirely up to you. However if you continue this negative behavior, you will lose your account forever. And you will have no one to blame but yourself.
: Dude, come on. Something was bothering him and he wanted to apologize to get it off his chest. Doesn't matter if they read it or not, he's taking reaponsibility for what happened. You know, I may be the board's Resident Asshole, but I won't ever shit on someone who does the right thing. What's your deal?
For some unknown reason he has to be a dick to people 24/7. He never has anything nice to say. His negative attitude is one of the main reasons why most of his comments gets so many downvotes.
: I have a secret for you - all bans in this game are absurd and unjustified. You can quit the game or keep making new accounts.
If you'd learn what not to do in game via the TOS, then there would be less bans. But apparently that's too hard for most players.
: Is this considered toxic? If it is, I will most likely uninstall
So basically you wanna uninstall the game because you didn't bother to read the rules of what not to do in games. You acted like a jerk to your teammates, and now you're salty because you got punished. Petty. very petty indeed.
: Kys means K*ill Your self apparently
https://images.app.goo.gl/hwYc3V91vPJ2NMwLA
Raigarak (NA)
: ***
> I know your life is in shambles, but keep the idiotic comments to yourself then I won't call you an idiot, alright idiot? Nice "superior IQ" you got there {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Raigarak (NA)
: The 30 minute video is to show the chat logs. What would me typing anything do? If I say I'm not toxic, you're going to ask for proof right? So I made a video of the chat logs of all 17 games. I don't know how it's this hard for people to comprehend, but I guess I just have the superior IQ.
Your "IQ" is anything but superior if you have to make a pointless 30 min video instead of posting chat logs like normal players. I had no idea posting chat logs via text was so difficult for some people.
HliNtsev (NA)
: Perma Ban with no chance of reform
Holy wall of text Batman!
: i understand that but when 3 of the 4 players on your team flame you all game of corse your gonna get a bit tilted especially when im trying to win
: the only thing that doesn't give any sense is the amount of whiteknighting i received for saying something so simple u are capable of defending urself? why 3 randoms jump into the situation for no reason
Just stop it. You are making no sense at all, and are literally talking out of your ass right now.
: >On your 14 day ban report card it CLEARLY said that the next offence will lead to a permanent ban So...... >0 tolerance words are bannable why u write this in this cutesy exaggerated way? I read this in annie's voice
Why did you think it written in cutesy exaggerated way if the first place? What gave you that idea?
: Based on what is happening with nb3 I’m gonna say this guy should not be punsihed. If riot won’t punish these toxic ass streamers then they shouldn’t punsih us.
Wow, way to be on board with a toxic player for a stupid reason such as this. You are no better than the OP.
Flaithet (NA)
: Riot, you're a child
The only thing childish is this post. Grow up.
Raigarak (NA)
: Exposing Riot Games for TARGET BANNING ME
Nobody is gonna watch a 30 min video of you getting banned for obvious reasons. Type your issue next time.
: I just left a game. Not because I lost lane, but because my team were dicks
> I flat out blow up and curse out every person who said anything to me, cursing them all out with every explicative I knew, then left the game. Then you are no better than them. Cussing out your team and then ragequitting is not only immature, but would land you a punishment. The better option would to have simply ignored or mute them.
: so why do players like too see people hurt
If you are inflicting self harm on yourself over a game, then you should stop playing and seek help.
: Ridiculous how you judge while you haven't even gotten the point of the thread. I'm not hurt, i couldn't care the less the player isn't banned. The whole thing is just to show Zero Tolerance doesn't mean instaban and also to show how these regulars on this board always type non sense like: just report and move on, they get instabanned. People will not get instabanned, fact. Yet all these regular do is defend this guy without any argument and just by downvoting and spreading misinformation. Next time pay attention please, so i don't have to type the same thing twice.
> I'm not hurt, i couldn't care the less the player isn't banned. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: like that would fucking matter like ill ever be on this acount again lmmfao
And you'll get banned again if you make a new accoount. Especially with your crappy attitude.
: this is not correct iv had a riot employee tell me each case is taken individually
> [{quoted}](name=God Angol,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bEEIkM0B,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T01:22:42.506+0000) > > iv had a riot employee tell me each case is taken individually Do you have proof of this?
: I got banned from this
This is definitely ban worthy. I don't know what the OP is going on about thinking he/she shouldn't be banned for this.
: Hypocrisy, Player Behavior and Riot
My bullshit detector is way in the red zone right now.
: Contact riot support. They lifted my ban when i got false banned
> [{quoted}](name=Farih Fynrux,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JhTBxQrZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:35:30.064+0000) > > Contact riot support. They lifted my ban when i got false banned There is nothing false about this. Stop posting BS lies.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AsbPaKg5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T07:16:14.649+0000) > > Just stop it. Either contribute to the post in a more positive fashion or don't say nothing at all. Seemed positive to me
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AsbPaKg5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T07:23:24.881+0000) > > This seems positive to me And in what way is boycotting Riot just because another player got salty for the wrong reasons positive?
: wow. just got chat restricted for that game. im guessing that it was a bot bc when i was quoting lux i said "u said kys". my best guess is that they had some sort of filter pick up me saying "kys" and just instantly banned me. i said nothing else that could even be virtually toxic other than "stfu" but if i got banned for that, than i dont want to play a game where u cant tell people to shut up; sometimes its needed.
> [{quoted}](name=toxicsalt0208,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AsbPaKg5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-14T02:53:52.423+0000) > > wow. just got chat restricted for that game. im guessing that it was a bot bc when i was quoting lux i said "u said kys". my best guess is that they had some sort of filter pick up me saying "kys" and just instantly banned me. i said nothing else that could even be virtually toxic other than "stfu" but if i got banned for that, than i dont want to play a game where u cant tell people to shut up; sometimes its needed. Yeah, you repeated someone sayimg "kys" if you hadn't done that you'd be fine. And quitting a game just because you can't be toxic to others is pitiful.
: Good; Riot's not a company worth giving money to
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AsbPaKg5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T02:01:23.612+0000) > > Good; Riot's not a company worth giving money to Just stop it. Either contribute to the post in a more positive fashion or don't say nothing at all.
: You clearly haven't read the post at all. Either that or you're purposefully ignoring my points in an attempt to vilify me. You're correct, this discussion is pointless. You've decided to not consider or refute any of my points. Instead you prop up a straw man and use ad hominem. I guess that's the end of this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowbyte,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MmF8lWbw,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T01:25:23.868+0000) > > You clearly haven't read the post at all. Either that or you're purposefully ignoring my points in an attempt to vilify me. You're correct, this discussion is pointless. You've decided to not consider or refute any of my points. Instead you prop up a straw man and use ad hominem. I guess that's the end of this thread. Until you learn how to fix that attitude of yours and learn how to contribute to posts and speak to others with a more positive mindset, i recommend you stay off the boards.
: No? Again this has isn't about me. I could care less about trolls mass down voting my comments. It's the fact that people like said trolls exist. Do you think newcomers to the boards will know that the vote system is meaningless when they have no reason to? How would they feel if they're asking for help only to see -10 on their thread? It isn't helping anyone when people try to discuss and get booed.
I'm going to be blunt. You keep saying this isn't about you. But the way you're acting shows it is. Imo you made this post because you're upset about people downvoting you so much. Then you berate and attack people the moment they say anything related to your post, which gains you even more downvotes. It's obvious you made this post because you are just looking for attention. And you are arguing with everyone here about the wrong shit. As i said before, this post is leading nowhere and is ultimately pointless.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HRBKx9Xw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-09T14:46:08.817+0000) > > If players read the TOS more often and learned what not to do in games, then there would be less bans and complaints on these boards. It's not the system. It's the player. The problem is that Riot is NOT banning any IN GAME HARD trolls or griefers..... just players who vent fruatration in a chatbox ANYONE can MUTE.. The stupidity is absolutely astounding… And players like you continue to support this type of stupidity
You missed the point entirely. If you want to vent at people for ruining your games and then you get punished for it, that's your problem. It's obvious you are one of many players that are too lazy to read the rules and have gotten punished before due to your lack of self control. Don't come around here calling people stupid when people like you don't know what they're talking about.
Albie5000 (EUNE)
: Perma ban(s)
If players read the TOS more often and learned what not to do in games, then there would be less bans and complaints on these boards. It's not the system. It's the player.
: I guess you wouldn't consider making these boards a better place either eh? I guess you'll just mass down vote comments of people you don't like because you'll "continue to use the vote feature for whatever the hell I deem it fit for" huh? Sorry for trying to make the boards a better place but if you don't like you said you dont need to post to vote, why did you post here anyways? No need to explain yourself to me, I already get the kinda mindset you have.
And you wonder why people downvote you so much. If you think you are trying to make the boards a better place by being rude and disrespectful then you aren't gonna get far in this community with the mindset you currently have.
: So lemme get this straight, you make multiple comments on MY thread and ask ME to stop stalking YOU. weird. This board is pretty small and seeing how we're both active on here recently, statistically we'll run into each other more often then not. Seeing the same guy that that works across the hall each day doesn't mean they're stalking you (or at least most of us would think that). Feel free to ignore my comments and deflect any point that counters yours, all the power to you. No one's telling you to comment on my thread after all.
Basically all you are doing in this board is berating people who disagree with you. You make a post about people downvoting only for you to get more downvotes. This post is clearly leading nowhere.
: Down voting problem (DISCUSSION)
if you are being downvoted to hell, then that obviously means that your comments arent helpful or on topic with the OP's post. You may think what you say is ok, but others will not. Even the OP themselves can downvote you if they see your comment isn't contributing to the post or just being plain rude to them or others.
Viotaz (EUNE)
: Please explain to me something very simple
"sighs" Does anybody in this game have self restraint these days?
Julevi (EUW)
: Permabans can be lifted but mostly due to handed out falsely in the first place or due to certain experiments of Riot (like in the past). I hope that you will find an entertaining game (who knows, maybe League in a few weeks again?) and that your problems will be solved soonly! Best of luck!
> Permabans can be lifted Do you have proof of this?
: YES YOU WILL GET PERMA BANNED FOR 1 SLIP UP! Then if you ask anybody in the community for advice or support they all treat you like you're a pos instead of at least trying to see your side. Just don't type that's all they care about
That's not what this is about. Don't derail the topic with false BS.
Show more

Arngrim31

Level 71 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion