Rioter Comments
: Zero Ability to Join into a Game
Lucky you, for me I get an error and crash report dump when I click reconnect. This was for ranked.
: So any hints to what this years ultimate skin is gonna be?
{{champion:266}} {{champion:6}} Both of these picks have been a massive staple in the top lane for a long time. They became the icons of this season for many players. While other roles changed and shifted, these two stayed top pick for the majority of the season
MeHawk11 (NA)
: Dark Star Aurelion Sol. Why is that skin not available by now?
And it would look very similar to his base skin
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
Some of my first games ever: Duo que bot lane with a friend of mine. I picked Wu who was free that week (second half of S2) I built boots and 5 phantom dancers. Proceeded to die a bunch. Looked at all the champions. Picked Trynd because if I die a lot, a champion who’s ability is to not die sounds perfect. Still love trynd to this day but for other reasons lol.
Nubrac (NA)
: The Famous Nubrac Story #FreeNubrac
Everyone is at fault here. 1) Was trolling in games with streamers for attention, I don't like that. 2) Night broke multiple rules which was ignored. 3) The rioter personally looked at the match. Saw what both of them did. Ignored what Night did for whatever reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=Around999People,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8nU0OswR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:09:01.646+0000) > > My issue with the whole scenario isn't that the teemo was punished. If he did a shitty thing he deserved it. But if he got punished because Night made a fuss then it's an issue. > > And furthermore, the rioter ignored Nights own trolling and rule breaking which is what bothers me the most. This whole idea of "Because Nightblue sent in a ticket, the Teemo shouldn't be punished" is just asinine to me. Plenty of people have done the exact same thing, myself included. When I felt someone was going above and beyond to troll in a game, I sent in a support ticket and action was taken on that person's account likely faster than if I had just reported them the normal way. But because it's a prominent streamer, he's not allowed to contact support? That's bullshit and a double standard from the community.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8nU0OswR,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-16T04:24:51.718+0000) > > This whole idea of "Because Nightblue sent in a ticket, the Teemo shouldn't be punished" is just asinine to me. Plenty of people have done the exact same thing, myself included. When I felt someone was going above and beyond to troll in a game, I sent in a support ticket and action was taken on that person's account likely faster than if I had just reported them the normal way. But because it's a prominent streamer, he's not allowed to contact support? That's bullshit and a double standard from the community. I've the done the same thing myself. If he played the game and sent a report after then there wouldn't be much of an issue. But he broke multiple rules while doing it. He went afk. He flamed in the in game chat. He intentionally fed the enemy. All punishable offenses which were blatantly ignored by the rioter who personally looked into the match and would have seen Night doing it. In short, it's not that Night reported him, it's that he broke multiple rules to do it and didn't get his own punishment.
LBmyBB (NA)
: Do most champs have an execute at 40% that refreshes per kill?
> [{quoted}](name=LBmyBB,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mwsGrXTj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:24:30.513+0000) > > Do most champs have an execute at 40% that refreshes per kill? Nope. Not most. Not even many. But those that do don't really have skill shots that the enemy sees before they ever get cast either.
LBmyBB (NA)
: Pyke is a mechanically braindead champion
Can't the same be said about most championships?
: > He saw this guy breaking multiple rules, and still let him influence a decision in whether a player should be banned or not. That is not tolerable. Uh, this just means they're **both** deserving of punishment. The other dude doesn't get off just because NB was being a shit.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oQN1qAOr,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:55:31.997+0000) > > Uh, this just means they're **both** deserving of punishment. The other dude doesn't get off just because NB was being a shit. And I'm not asking for the other guy to get off at all. If he's a toxic member of the community then good riddance. I want Night punished for his rule breaking. I want him to suffer some consequences for breaking multiple rules time and time again.
: Short Off-Meta Story that the Nightblue situation reminded me of...
My issue with the whole scenario isn't that the teemo was punished. If he did a shitty thing he deserved it. But if he got punished because Night made a fuss then it's an issue. And furthermore, the rioter ignored Nights own trolling and rule breaking which is what bothers me the most.
Rock MD (NA)
: High elo players cannot carry 3 feeding players, so we make sure our teammates don't feed
: By Riot allowing Nightblue3 to play right now they are telling everyone what he did is ok.
I feel like Night should be punished for his unacceptable behavior. And if he does not get punished, then other people should not be punished for repeating his actions.
: Your greatest weakness in league is?
My biggest issue is my reflexes. My eyes and mind see a play coming, but my finger is just slightly too slow and I end up not casting my ability in time.
: What other explanation are you looking for? You know, this "immediate satisfaction" shit is tired and annoying. The Rioter dude in that transcript is being apologetic about not getting to the request because **he's busy at a major industry convention**. I don't know much about the situation or whether the griefer deserves to be punished or not, but holy shit, it's a video game. If he deserves punishment, the dude said he'd look into it as soon as he could.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oQN1qAOr,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:28:38.543+0000) > > What other explanation are you looking for? You know, this "immediate satisfaction" shit is tired and annoying. > > The Rioter dude in that transcript is being apologetic about not getting to the request because **he's busy at a major industry convention**. > > I don't know much about the situation or whether the griefer deserves to be punished or not, but holy shit, it's a video game. If he deserves punishment, the dude said he'd look into it as soon as he could. The way I see it, is that if Teemo needs to be punished then let him be punished. No problem there. If the guy is throwing games he needs to be banned. But, so does Night. The issue here is that the Riot employee looked into the game. Saw Night sitting in base refusing to play, handing the enemy team an intentional win, and flaming his team mate, and ignored it all. That is a big blatant issue. He saw this guy breaking multiple rules, and still let him influence a decision in whether a player should be banned or not. That is not tolerable.
CytheGuy (NA)
: An analysis of the NB3 vs Nubrac situtation (off-meta Teemo pick)
For me the issue isn't that the Teemo was banned, but the way in which it happened. Night is not the Teemo. He plays a handful of games with the other player if at all. He is not qualified to say that the player is trolling unless they blatantly throw insults or run it down mid. Night should not have any sway over whether someone gets banned or not. That should be 100% in riots hands. The issue for me is that the behavior shown by Night isn't punished. He afk'd, he flamed, he intentionally fed the enemy. All punishable offenses.
: https://imgur.com/a/dVw6HcF Can a Rioter explain this?
> [{quoted}](name=Fraggleroc,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oQN1qAOr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:20:16.144+0000) > > https://imgur.com/a/dVw6HcF > > Can a Rioter explain this? Oh my, that's funny. He's condemning the guy while doing worse things himself and he's talking about how it's a bad influence. Rofl.
: Depends, is it their behavior in game or is it thwie behavior irl on Twitch? Becauseif they aren't getting reported in game by their team (or opponents if involved), then that is their choice to bot report. If it is the Verbal activity on Twitch, that is more of a Twitch thing than Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oQN1qAOr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T02:55:22.559+0000) > > Depends, is it their behavior in game or is it thwie behavior irl on Twitch? Becauseif they aren't getting reported in game by their team (or opponents if involved), then that is their choice to bot report. If it is the Verbal activity on Twitch, that is more of a Twitch thing than Riot. It's the activity in the game. I don't care about a player throwing insults on twitch. I won't hold riot responsible for their poor behavior outside of their system. But breaking rules in the game itself should not be ignored for some people but not others. Riot should not have interfered. They indulged a witch hunt and used their power over the player base in the worst way. If the guy broke rules, the streamer shouldn't have to do much more than send a report. And the rule infraction for which he was punished is far into the gray area as it is. Not like he afk'd like the streamer did. Not like he threatened anyone, again like the streamer did. Not like he gave up and gave a free win to the enemy forcing his team to lose, again, like the streamer did.
: > In recent times the behaviour of popular streamers has erupted in controversy. Ah, stirring the pot, are ya? > I feel like what these streamers have done is sickening. Maybe...an example? No? > So, what can a random player like myself do about it? Don't watch their streams. > I wonder, will a mass influx of manual reports via support with his video as proof do anything? Reports for what? Maybe...an example? No? > Or are we going to be told his behavior is ok so we can all do it? Ah, yes, the ol' slippery slope argument. Clearly the mystery behavior that you won't specify will be condoned by Rito for all. This is a seriously low effort post, dude.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oQN1qAOr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T02:54:47.808+0000) > > Ah, stirring the pot, are ya? > > Maybe...an example? No? > > Don't watch their streams. > > Reports for what? Maybe...an example? No? > > Ah, yes, the ol' slippery slope argument. Clearly the mystery behavior that you won't specify will be condoned by Rito for all. This is a seriously low effort post, dude. 1) Currently on vacation away from my PC so spending time to make a long and all inclusive post isn't something I'm willing to do on my phone due to how much more difficult that would be. 2) Fairly sure everyone knows the last few things that happened. But two that stand out the most are: Streamers intentionally feeding the enemy team to force them to take a loss rather than remake; Using the company that owns the game to get someone banned without good cause for said ban while breaking multiple rules in the process themselves. 3) And I mean, why should he get rewarded for his actions while a random player such as myself will be punished for following the same behaviour? Either it's against the rules or it is not. If it is, punish him. If it is not, don't punish others. Simple as that.
: why did i get punished for doing the same thing as nightblue
Send a support ticket with his video, showing how you did what he did and he gets paid for it so you should be rewarded too ^^
Rioter Comments
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
How is this acceptable? This is disgusting
Spotty (NA)
: Can I Allow My Friend To Go On My Account To Boost It?
Nope. Sadly only one person is allowed to log on. Sorry man.
: Which champions do you love aesthetically but HATE mechanically?
{{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}}
Jøkèr (NA)
: Don't be scummy and do this to a team that remakes.
Jeez. Every time I see the guy he reaches a new low. Idk how he has a following. Just shows how money beats the system. Should be a punishment for this. At the very least he intentionally fed the enemy jg.
Amozaven (NA)
: How to even Pick a Main
Basically, have a handful of champions for each role. If you force it, it wont work out. Some days I feel like playing thresh and I stomp. When I force it, I fall on my face. So play whatever you feel like that you know you can do good in. Macro will do the rest. Macro is what counts really. You can be the most gifted riven player ever, but if you have no macro it won't matter.
UwM8 (NA)
: Why do the Pyke changes affect him late
I feel like the changes are hitting him in the wrong ways. If he's such a problem raise his CDs, nerf his dmg, hell, lower his healing on his passive. But moving it to his main engage guts support pyke since that's the only way in which he can start a fight unless the enemy screws up. Forcing it onto an ability basically means that if a minion hits him he can't engage because of how squishy he is.
: So what champ will counter New Mord?
Rioter Comments
: Melee toplaners weigh in: Who's the most tilting ranged champion to face top?
For me it's Quinn. I can beat a Teemo. But I can almost never beat a Quinn
SirEnds (NA)
: What tilts you the most?
People who come to my lane, die. Come again. Die again. Then proceed to flame me when I die to the now fed enemy and jg. It's not so much tilting as baffling. I tend to not tilt but laugh at how silly it is that someone is tilted
: Why is there only 1 AD Support Champion?
I have often wondered this myself. I hope the success of Pyke helps them imagine more ad orientated supports.
: WHEN THE F KENCH IS GONNA GET NERFED
Tahm got gutted didn't he? He only has top lane to go to and he's like panth. Super strong early. Useless late.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: ADC players what kind of support champion would you prefer to have at your side? (Poll)
I play supp mostly, but when I do go as an ADC I'd prefer synergy over a specific type. Do I need a front line? Poke? Engage? Go with what I need to succeed.
: How Scary Will New Fiddle Be?
I highly doubt they'd be able to make fiddle truly terrorfying. League doesn't have the atmosphere for it. It's so bright and sunny and just doesn't feel like a horror game. As to how they may go for it: 1) Ult does insane AOE dmg like now. 2) AOE Fear on anyone in ult. If your vision is being cleared and you don't know where fiddle is, it's tense. 3) Nocturne like darkness on map through some ability.
: Can someone help me understand this sentence?
"The more tools you have, the less you carry because you do not need to be carried." The way I read it: The more tools that are available for people to carry the game, the less each individual player needs to carry since everyone is doing better.
: How to play against a singed support?
Sadly the best advice I've got is to get a supp. Someone like thresh who can lantern you away or hook him or flay him away. Or blitz who can silence him and knock him up. The support will likely die a lot, but you need to step up with the cs to make it work. Singed can go at you only with his flash. Giving you so so much time to farm. And if your supp or jungle force him to flash early or even die then all the better for you
: Let us stand in solidarity with the striking Riot employees
I made a similar comment on a similar thread before it eventually got taken down. Basically, I can't agree with the employee walk out and strike. 1) If work conditions are so bad, quit. Find a different place of employment. 2) If you're being harrassed, call the cops. Your problem is with the person, filing legal action against the company in a blatant money grab. 3) The walkout helps no one. The workers lose any all sympathy from people like me. The workers just want their faces to be known, the issue should have been handled differently. 4) The walkout damages the community far more than if other options were used. Riot suffers. It puts a bad stigma around league at a time where it doesn't need it. And it forces us, the players who are innocent, to suffer. So, I fully condemn the actions of the people on strike.
: What champs do you actually find fun anymore?
{{champion:412}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:101}}
: Wrongful Suspension: Falsely Accused of Racism :/
I read the chat logs and I don't think you were racist. But you were toxic near the end. Could have been a ban for that and not the racism. Probably that since racism is an automatic perma I think
: 4 man tried to report me
Basically, 9 people can report you in your game but if you did nothing wrong nothing happens. But if you did something wrong one report is all it needs. Also, calling for people to report you (asking enemy or your own team to do it) is reportable. I never flame and just report after. Usually get 1-2 notification of a successful action a week.
: If you're a support main, what champ is your most played?
Was a thresh one trick since thresh released, now its thresh and pyke, mostly pyke.
: most efficent crit user that is not meta.
{{champion:23}} He isn't meta but holy hell can he hurt
: We want a dog champion
We didn't have many cat themed champions, but we did have numerous dog themed ones.
: Most Satisfying Sound(s) In League?
Tryndameres auto attacks, thresh ult, pyke W
DeltaDan (EUW)
: Just a slight problem that a certain adc has right now...
I love sivir. And I fully agree on her abilities being too expensive. But, I feel like if they were lowered shed become that auto win again
Yara0 (NA)
: How do you deal with jgs when your in top? I hate them.
Ornn feels so strong for me lol. Went from silver 4 to nearly silver 2 with like 15 games won and 4 lost before I lost my groove. Anyways: 1) Watch minions and the map. If you know you're getting camped don't push out past the middle of the lane. Try to have him always pushing to you so his jg doesnt get a window in. 2) Before enemy jg ganks top for the first time, if you're minions are pushed in and he's MIA, hover significantly back. It depends on matchup, but you want to be just inside xp range and far enough away to force your top to flash for you if they wanna make a play. Jg will be a lot weaker than you, so if their top is late on the engage or doesn't come at all you can usually just walk away. 3) Farm. If you have a massive gold lead on your top and you have him really low, his jg wont see it as a good gank
: Way too many of you are making light of disabilities to insult people who make errors.BLANKing STOP.
Cyberbullying is an actual thing. Bullying is not just the physical realm. People get in league to get away from the real (or why the hell does anyone play games lol). We don't need that shit coming in here and ruining the fun for us. Yeah people can mute. But by the time they do mute it could be too late. Some people get hurt by one comment and it bothers them for hours. Yeah maybe they shouldn't take it so personally. But maybe other people should also be, ya know, decent? I'm against too much censorship. I enjoy my freedom to experience and enjoy life. But I am for censoring the abuse of things people cannot control. Making fun of someones skin color is wrong. Making fun of someone's gender is wrong. Making fun of someone's sexuality is wrong. But why is making fun of a disability so controversial? In all these cases the individuals are not able to control it. It is a permanent issue. Hell gender isnt even permanent and it's still wrong to make fun of someone for being a girl or a buy. But religion? Go for it. The person chooses to believe and if your argument is sound or persuasive they may even agree. Politics? Even easier. Wanna make fun of a play? Tell them how they fucked up. No need to use hate speech.
: Way too many of you are making light of disabilities to insult people who make errors.BLANKing STOP.
Problems like this tend to take years to be solved. If a person is dead set on not seeing it as something fundamentally wrong then they never will. Any children that they have will likely agree with them unless something horrific happens to them. It took decades for the N word to be seen as something horribly wrong to use, and there are still people who see it as perfectly ok to use. Honestly, for anyone who sees the making fun of someones disability as ok, do you see the N word as ok? Or some homophobic slur? I mean, what is the difference?
When I see someone throwing around comments like that I report them for hate speech. Why is racism wrong? Becsuse it abuses a human being over things out of their control, such as skin color. How is this any different? A mentally disabled individual cannot help it. I myself am disabled (physically) and I have friends who have mental disabilities and it just bothers me so much that disabilities have become the new group. Before my generation it was racism, then when I was a kid homosexuality was the new slur, and now it appears to be disabilities
Show more

Around999People

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion