: Just a quick note, duoing with a friend that is higher rank isn't bannable. Elo boosting is when you have a higher rank player play on your own account to get a higher rank, which is bannable.
Got it .. so i just need to Q with a level 30 diamond player do nothing in my matches and just sit back and collect my XP to level faster., OOO and rub salt into the new people how they are getting rekt and that I am getting carried super hard. Got it .. gee i been doing it wrong this whole time, ya know trying to level myself and play the game.
Korillo (NA)
: The reporting system is fine. You are the problem here.
Makior72 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arrow65714,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BiWglWYY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-12-29T04:01:32.520+0000) > > because i am sick and tired of losing matches cause everyone is Q'ing with a level 30 to burn through levels? How the hell is that fair to everyone else trying to legitimately get through levels? ... Then to add the icing bragging about it and how they find it pretty damn funny that people rage and they RUIN games to giggles .... > > > This is where toxicity starts in this game.. right here .. people get screwed over leveling and carry that with them into ranked .. i know why this community sucks a sack, cause riot has molded into this cess pool. I won't deny that smurfs ruin the game for people just starting out, but the un-fortunate reality is that riot either can't or won't put the resources into making it so people can only have one account. When I was first starting league this definitely made me rage and I quit the game probly 2 or 3 times on my way to level 30. Queueing with lvl 30 people is not against the rules however, what you are referring to (Elo boosting) is more having someone else play on YOUR account, to get it to a rank that you did not earn yourself. In normals this would not even matter.
so you are telling me having not 1 but 2 level 30's bragging how people pay them to carry them through norms for xp boosting and getting kicks at how people get mad or how they enjoy reking peoples games is at all not fukn in any way shape or form reportable? ... And captain fail riot is okay with this behavior? Where the hell do they think all this toxicity is created from? ... it just appears? ... they do jack shit to curb this behavior and it just rolls right up the chain into ranked.
Makior72 (NA)
: if you're having this kind of rage over a couple guys queueing in normals with someone who is probly their friend irl or something, league is not the game for you.
because i am sick and tired of losing matches cause everyone is Q'ing with a level 30 to burn through levels? How the hell is that fair to everyone else trying to legitimately get through levels? ... Then to add the icing bragging about it and how they find it pretty damn funny that people rage and they RUIN games to giggles .... This is where toxicity starts in this game.. right here .. people get screwed over leveling and carry that with them into ranked .. i know why this community sucks a sack, cause riot has molded into this cess pool.
Rioter Comments
: Toxicity and where it starts.
I have taken some advice from the posts and tried to play a bit more, this go around wasnt as bad (woohoo) I had fun at least. I did meet some nice people that were really helpful of champion tips. I havent added anyone in this conversation, I feel that I wouldnt be in any sort of skill level as most and honestly would be afraid to waste anyones time. I do like the ARAM map though, the game style is nice in the fact nobody gets to argue about roles and kind of forces you to work together. I really do appreciate anyone reading and leaving a comment. I do wish matches were as good as people on the boards!
: I don't believe you, OP. Not about being subjected to extremely toxic shenanigans or that Riot's system to prevent it is laughably bad, those parts I believe. What I don't believe is this: >What I was not prepared for was the unending trolling, being called noob (even after I said i was new), being told to kill myself, my mother needs to be raped or killed for birthing me, or just being called the "N" word repeatedly. You mean to tell me you started playing League of Legends and _did not_ know about how utterly horrendous it's community is beforehand? This is pretty common knowledge as far as information about the game goes. I've met people online who knew that League was toxic as hell, and they didn't even know what genre the game itself was. Or did you know it was going to bad, and said something like "Oh, those guys are just cynical and exaggerating. There's no way it can be as bad as they say". I'm sure by now I don't need to tell you that yes, it _is_ that bad. Maybe even worse.
I was hopeful to say the least it was not as bad as my sources claimed. Which in some instances they are and are not. D2 has its drawbacks, sadly like others have stated there is zero communication, nobody talks. I was looking for something a bit more social, I wasnt expecting this much social activity. Guess chalk it up to being naive?
Rioter Comments

Arrow65714

Level 21 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion