: Account compromised and then used third party programs...
Riot actually quickly resolved this in chat and restored my account within 30 minutes after a few basic account related questions. I kind of thought this would be a difficult process after reading so many negative posts on this board.
Rioter Comments
: ADC damage non-existant with 90% crit and IE +more
Your kill participation was only 24% which should help explain your low damage. You were hardly involved in the game at that percentage.
: Revert the broken placement system
Doesn't this system just create more problems for "smurfs" trying to climb near their intended rank? My main is Diamond and I went 7-1 in placements because of an AFK and was placed in Iron. Now I am currently facing Gold level players but I just now got promoted to Bronze with 10-2 record. The problem is that I am going to be in many more uneven games until I get to my actual rank. I am starting at the very bottom, facing two divisions higher, and will likely create an imbalance for numerous games while I climb. Isn't this system just holding back players in divisions they don't belong and forcing more games that will be unfair for the opposing team? Or will I start seeing more drastic climbs in my MMR after a few more games?
: try dodging a relatively slow skillshot from 100 units away now try doing it from 600 units away it might not be ineffective, but it sure is _less_ effective
> [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-16T23:44:16.197+0000) > > try dodging a relatively slow skillshot from 100 units away > > now try doing it from 600 units away > > it might not be ineffective, but it sure is _less_ effective You are supporting misleading information. I never argued against Lulu needing to land her abilities. I said it is wrong that she needs to be closer than Sona. That statement is completely false. Don't quote me out of context to argue a point I never made. She can be played effectively from a greater distance than Sona. 925 is greater than 850. Ultimate and attack range is the same. Sona has to be closer to her allies to utilize her aura while Lulu can stay at a larger distance. The only thing Sona could possibly do is use W at 1000 range with no aura benefit.
: > [{quoted}](name=AsTheSunSets,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-12-16T19:29:34.156+0000) > > Glitterlance has more range than Hymn of Valor. Wild Growth has the same range as Crescendo. Sona's auras are 350 radius to allies. Lulu does not need to be closer than Sona to be effective. Sona does not have a skill shot on her Q. I think that the fact that Lulu needs to actually hit the skill shot is noticable.
> [{quoted}](name=Katsumi41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-12-16T19:49:37.101+0000) > > Sona does not have a skill shot on her Q. I think that the fact that Lulu needs to actually hit the skill shot is noticable. That doesn't mean she has to be closer to be effective...
: > [{quoted}](name=Katsumi41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-15T22:56:22.113+0000) > > i cant even get close to anyone because they deal more damage with a SINGLE AUTO ATTACK than me with my whole Lulu combo. i agree with many things on your post but this is straight up bullshit lulus early damage is pretty high tbh ofc late game this aint the case anymore (but it shouldnt be haha at least on support lulu) the shield nerfs combined with the item and the base stats nerfs of last year were just overkill for a support like lulu who needs to get a little bit closer than janna/sona/nami
> [{quoted}](name=Öskan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-12-16T19:14:00.651+0000) > > i agree with many things on your post but this is straight up bullshit lulus early damage is pretty high tbh ofc late game this aint the case anymore (but it shouldnt be haha at least on support lulu) > the shield nerfs combined with the item and the base stats nerfs of last year were just overkill for a support like lulu who needs to get a little bit closer than janna/sona/nami Glitterlance has more range than Hymn of Valor. Wild Growth has the same range as Crescendo. Sona's auras are 350 radius to allies. Lulu does not need to be closer than Sona to be effective.
Ábby (EUNE)
: Cant kill anyone in games..
Find a high level Irelia player on YouTube and follow their advice or decision making on different matchups, potential plays, or mistakes. Focus on killing minions until you gain a gold advantage that way. Play reactionary to your opponent until you can anticipate their moves or you are confident in your own.
: > [{quoted}](name=AsTheSunSets,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ottRRRAP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-16T15:32:42.234+0000) > > What a surprise, looking at your match history shows multiple games where you are the worst player on the team. I'm sure you have excuses for that though since it's always your team that's the problem. My score is as a whole. I destroy my lane every game. It's my teammates feeding that makes me die 10 times or more.
> [{quoted}](name=dark lord 315789,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ottRRRAP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-16T15:37:58.295+0000) > > My score is as a whole. > I destroy my lane every game. > It's my teammates feeding that makes me die 10 times or more. Except when you go 0/8, 1/7, 4/15, 3/8... I guess that's considered destroying lane...
: How do I play with 4 bad teammates?
What a surprise, looking at your match history shows multiple games where you are the worst player on the team. I'm sure you have excuses for that though since it's always your team that's the problem.
: How it feels to play an enchanter support.
Sona is still amazing once she gets two items. The problem is that it takes 15-20 minutes to complete the required items. By that time the game is already over through surrenders or almost completely one sided. If the game continues Sona becomes nearly broken with decent positioning and smart teammates. She has enough sustain to continually siege and harass while making all poke damage completely negligible. The only thing you have to worry about is getting blown up by any damage source if you make a mistake. Currently, the game favors early leads and quick games, but past 20 minutes Sona starts becoming ridiculous. The real problem is rallying your team to let you get to that stage.
: I got banned. Please help.
Find the one redeemable player and focus your efforts on them. If it's the entire team then I usually just try to out perform them until the game ends.
: At What Point Does "Having a Bad Game" Become Intentional Feeding?
Your rank places you with some of the worst players in the game. It would not be surprising to assume that player had no idea how to adapt their gameplay. Looking at the enemy team also could explain their death count. With poor positioning, Miss Fortune will be dead before she can even react. It looks like this player is just exceptionally bad at the game which should be partially expected when competing at the bottom level of player skill.
: Unfair Normal Queue Games
I will also mention that my queue time is anywhere from 8 minutes to over 30 already. How much longer do you propose someone waits for a normal match? At some point, they need a slight variance in skill level to actually match you with someone playing.
: > [{quoted}](name=AsTheSunSets,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IpZXwlEp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-13T16:45:43.846+0000) > > She left to give you the necessary motivation to become better. Find her again when you are at the top. The best League of Legends player in the world and the most accommodating Denny's waitress. Exactly! She'll come back once he reaches his dream and becomes a rich and successful esports athlete! She's only giving him the time he needs to do so!
> [{quoted}](name=Broken Fangz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IpZXwlEp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-13T22:47:13.150+0000) > > Exactly! She'll come back once he reaches his dream and becomes a rich and successful esports athlete! She's only giving him the time he needs to do so! With proper planning he could be on a 15 year plan to Diamond and then start his real climb to Master and Challenger. I don't understand why any woman wouldn't wait around for that. Typical waitress attitude.
: My wifi kept crashing on me so every time I got a leaverbuster, I made a new account. I think I have 4ish new accounts now because of leavers. It's not me it's my wifi :d
> [{quoted}](name=TheSymbolÔfPeace,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=08q4Yg3n,comment-id=0045,timestamp=2018-12-13T20:43:51.895+0000) > > My wifi kept crashing on me so every time I got a leaverbuster, I made a new account. I think I have 4ish new accounts now because of leavers. It's not me it's my wifi :d As the symbol of peace, I have to believe you are a model player.
hoganftw (NA)
: Ex left me because "I play too much video games"
You can get another girl, job, education, but you can't get back the time you miss when you aren't on League of Legends.
SuperHornio (EUNE)
: My father loves my sister more than me
Seen (NA)
: This is Veronica, I left you because you slept during my brother's ball game, you made me pay for all the bills while we're living together while I'm working twelve hours shifts so we don't get evicted. Not to mention when we duo, your cs was horrible, I mean 80 cs at 20 minutes? You flame, you feed, you blame me for getting caught out. I'm sorry but I can't deal with the extra baggage to carry. You can't even take out the trash properly because every time you say you do, I see you coming back. I'm glad I left you, right now I'm dating a guy who is not only handsome, but funny as well. He helps will paying the bills, housework, and is a less toxic player than you when we duo. Within a week, he got me to plat and I'm sure when the season starts he can get both of us to diamond. By the way, he's bigger than you down there too.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IpZXwlEp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-13T18:29:04.914+0000) > > This is Veronica, I left you because you slept during my brother's ball game, you made me pay for all the bills while we're living together while I'm working twelve hours shifts so we don't get evicted. Not to mention when we duo, your cs was horrible, I mean 80 cs at 20 minutes? You flame, you feed, you blame me for getting caught out. I'm sorry but I can't deal with the extra baggage to carry. You can't even take out the trash properly because every time you say you do, I see you coming back. > > I'm glad I left you, right now I'm dating a guy who is not only handsome, but funny as well. He helps will paying the bills, housework, and is a less toxic player than you when we duo. Within a week, he got me to plat and I'm sure when the season starts he can get both of us to diamond. By the way, he's bigger than you down there too. Can you bring your brother into this? I want to know how he felt when hoganftw slept through those important ball games. It will bring more clarity to the entire situation.
: something tells me people are sadly taking this post seriously, I'm guessing its a little more truer than we think for some aspiring esports superstars?
> [{quoted}](name=CodyIicious,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IpZXwlEp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-13T17:16:54.066+0000) > > something tells me people are sadly taking this post seriously, I'm guessing its a little more truer than we think for some aspiring esports superstars? Do you really think someone online would make up a fake girlfriend?
hoganftw (NA)
: Ex left me because "I play too much video games"
She left to give you the necessary motivation to become better. Find her again when you are at the top. The best League of Legends player in the world and the most accommodating Denny's waitress.
mack9112 (NA)
: the long range reksai void pulse q to kill the enemy with the sliver of health... so god damn hard sometimessssssssss
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1xrKWOMk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-13T08:10:22.653+0000) > > the long range reksai void pulse q to kill the enemy with the sliver of health... so god damn hard sometimessssssssss At least you probably won't get punished for missing as they are likely retreating. Not like missing CC on a fed carry that is about to wipe half the team because of it.
: stupid premade MMR bonuses
Well to be fair the enemy team had equal rank Silver players and two unknown ranked. You were arguably the highest MMR player in the game amongst otherwise balanced opponents. Sorry you couldn't win still.
: > [{quoted}](name=AsTheSunSets,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9y9fbK5m,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-13T05:39:38.201+0000) > > She can be hard to lockdown, but blows up immediately when anything lands. She reminds me of Master Yi in that their kit makes it hard to land CC while they are wreaking havok but it will completely shut them down if you do. yi isnt ranged. that makes him managable. vayne is conceptually broken. when shes not horrendously overtuned, she tends to be trash.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9y9fbK5m,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-12-13T06:13:46.306+0000) > > yi isnt ranged. that makes him managable. > > vayne is conceptually broken. when shes not horrendously overtuned, she tends to be trash. That barely addresses the point. Locking down Vayne almost guarantees she's dead before she can react. Obviously it depends on the team composition how effective that will be. It's similar to Yi in the sense that it's vital to land CC but their kit makes it difficult. It has nothing to do with melee vs ranged. Yi has ultimate and alpha and Vayne has ultimate and tumble. There are tons of ranged CC moves to stop them both so I don't understand your argument about her range. I'd say Vayne is the least oppressive ADC to face but I main Sona. She's by far the easiest to harass and blow up.
: *laughs* https://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.totalDamageDealtToChampions&order=descend&roleSort=ADC The only ADC that does more damage than Ezreal is Kog'maw. He is honestly way too safe for the amount of damage he does, sustained or not.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5TLW3Q6a,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-13T06:05:17.843+0000) > > *laughs* > > https://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.totalDamageDealtToChampions&order=descend&roleSort=ADC > > The only ADC that does more damage than Ezreal is Kog'maw. He is honestly way too safe for the amount of damage he does, sustained or not. But that just shows that he lands a lot of harass damage and not that he deals more damage per second. However, I was surprised Teemo wasn't at the top based off shrooms alone. He's always way ahead on damage in most games I recall. I guess Karthus gets a lot of free damage from his ultimate though. The other problem with looking at damage is that it doesn't directly translate to kills. Ezreal could land shots all game but Sona, Nami, Soraka, Janna, Lulu can heal/shield it all back making it negligible. It's the same with Teemo shrooms or Karthus ultimate. They rack up damage by hits but it's not always translating to completely oppressive.
: Unfair Normal Queue Games
On my newer account I am facing Diamond players when I was around level 20. Matchmaking seems to be able to evaluate skill level to some accurate degree. My main account is Diamond so it doesn't surprise me too much. There are a lot of players making accounts so it's hard to tell just by level or rank what their actual skill is. I usually look at players match history if they are under level 30 or unranked to get an idea of their performance.
Skýcrow (EUW)
: Since season 4 when i started with league. Honestly it's pretty easy to not get punished even when you're toxic. Just don't chat? I mean in the end it doesn't matter if u tell them they are bad at the game, because they would never say "yes you are right" because in all honestly, if they are in my elo, your elo or somebodys elses elo, we can assume that over a long number of games those players around our Elo are equal to us. Sometimes we do good, sometimes we do great, sometimes we do bad. We feed and we carry, we tilt hard and sometimes we tilt never. It happens to all of us. If the average league player does bad in 1out of 10games which i would say is a fair number right? then in every single game on "average" we will meet a player who just has that 1game out of his "10" where he will do bad, **because there are 10Players playing right now one of them will have the bad game, assuming we as individuals are doing 1bad game in 10games**. And no matter how many times someone flames him or how bad people trashtalk him, it won't make him play any better. therefore flaming is a waste of time. If your reasoning for flaming is for example "he just needs to stop dying and i can maybe still carry" well then don't flame him but rather say, "try to play save i can carry this". It's up to your teammates if they are able to do it or not. But i hella know trashtalking will things make only worse, because when i do bad, and players trashtalk me, holy cow did i got tilted in the past from it. **until i learned the great option of using /mute all at every single game right from the start :>**
> [{quoted}](name=Skýcrow,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=08q4Yg3n,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-12-13T05:27:51.542+0000) > > Since season 4 when i started with league. Honestly it's pretty easy to not get punished even when you're toxic. Just don't chat? I mean in the end it doesn't matter if u tell them they are bad at the game, because they would never say "yes you are right" because in all honestly, if they are in my elo, your elo or somebodys elses elo, we can assume that over a long number of games those players around our Elo are equal to us. Sometimes we do good, sometimes we do great, sometimes we do bad. We feed and we carry, we tilt hard and sometimes we tilt never. It happens to all of us. > > If the average league player does bad in 1out of 10games which i would say is a fair number right? then in every single game on "average" we will meet a player who just has that 1game out of his "10" where he will do bad, **because there are 10Players playing right now one of them will have the bad game, assuming we as individuals are doing 1bad game in 10games**. > > And no matter how many times someone flames him or how bad people trashtalk him, it won't make him play any better. therefore flaming is a waste of time. > > If your reasoning for flaming is for example "he just needs to stop dying and i can maybe still carry" well then don't flame him but rather say, "try to play save i can carry this". It's up to your teammates if they are able to do it or not. But i hella know trashtalking will things make only worse, because when i do bad, and players trashtalk me, holy cow did i got tilted in the past from it. **until i learned the great option of using /mute all at every single game right from the start :>** I usually don't chat at all after the game starts unless I am trying to encourage one player not to give up. Even when I'm playing my absolute worst I have the mentality that I can fix my performance and change the game. Sometimes it works out and sometimes the struggle is too much. I very rarely respond to negative chat unless to point out hypocrisy with one brief interjection. I don't think negative feedback from the team helps anyone and I know it makes me play slightly worse. If I notice my mistake and my teammates don't drop it then sometimes I choke on the next play as well. Creates a viscous cycle but for the most part I can avoid the conflict almost entirely.
: Is Vayne broken?
She can be hard to lockdown, but blows up immediately when anything lands. She reminds me of Master Yi in that their kit makes it hard to land CC while they are wreaking havok but it will completely shut them down if you do.
: When you miss a critical ultimate or CC...
For me, I miss Sona's ultimate when trying to line up to hit all critical targets or catch someone on the very edge. The latter is usually try or yet griefed with pings and chat because the team thinks they were in range.
: Ezreal is litterally the safest champion in the game aand he hits you for half your health with Q
I think Ezreal is oppressive in the early laning phase but after that itemization helps diminish his harass. Late game I don't find Ezreal to be a problem at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=AsTheSunSets,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1xrKWOMk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T05:03:30.118+0000) > > I might try scrips because sometimes I Q and hit minions. Can I make it target champions only? OMG THAT WAS A JOKE {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1xrKWOMk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T05:04:11.772+0000) > > OMG THAT WAS A JOKE > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Mine too.
: no , but the fear of this is why i use scripts i never miss a sona Q or a maokai W
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1xrKWOMk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-13T05:01:56.145+0000) > > no , but the fear of this is why i use scripts > > i never miss a sona Q or a maokai W I might try scripts because sometimes I Q and hit minions. Can I make it target champions only?
Rioter Comments
Punctual (NA)
: I was permabanned exactly 16 times but luckily it's been half a year with this current account and I'm on honor lvl 2 checkpoint 3. Glad I found a way to control myself. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Punctual,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=08q4Yg3n,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-13T04:42:54.144+0000) > > I was permabanned exactly 16 times but luckily it's been half a year with this current account and I'm on honor lvl 2 checkpoint 3. Glad I found a way to control myself. :) 17th time's a charm.
: How long have you been playing the game without any punishment?
I can't understand why some players make it seem impossible to avoid punishment. All you have to do is finish your games and only respond to positive teammates.
: How long have you been playing the game without any punishment?
I usually just ignore my teammates when they are complaining. Occasionally I will argue against their point, but it's very vare. I think the most annoying thing about teammates is when they complain that you are intentionally feeding for having a bad game or try to insist you aren't in the same division as them. If you look through anyone's game history you will find games where they severely underperformed though so I think it's funny that people point it out so much during a match. I also get threatened a lot for voting no during surrenders. For all of these situations, I just ignore them and keep playing and try to find one other individual on the team to stay motivated.
: I have 3 perm'd accounts and the last one was permd earlier this year :(
> [{quoted}](name=Carteeeer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=08q4Yg3n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-13T01:50:38.833+0000) > > I have 3 perm'd accounts and the last one was permd earlier this year :( Haha sounds like you are doing something wrong. I don't know how you find the motivation to keep making accounts. I'm trying to level a second to 30 and it's awful.
hoganftw (NA)
: Ex just texted me
Rioter Comments
: CONCEPT SKIN: Cosmic Reaver Diana
: "No One Fucking Cares"
Your current record is 783W 831L. I don't think anyone could get any sound advice about winning from someone that has a losing record and never finished a season above Silver V. If you were actually decent you could easily carry 1vs5 in Bronze and Silver. Also, you keep picking Twitch when you currently have a 28% win rate with him. Rammus 44% Kayn 42% These are in your top played champions. Are you sure you aren't the problem?
: 24 chat restriction. 14 day ban. Now perma banned?
First person banned for being bad at the game.
: This game would be better off without Yasuo in it
Wind wall is probably the most aggravating ability in the game. The interaction of that spell is broken, annoying, and unnecessary. There is no clear indicator for his wall, it blocks damage from both sides, and affords him way too much safety from return damage or CC. The wall goes off instantly and negates damage that should have landed before he can cast. This enables him free damage by threatening to block several ults or high cool down spells that are necessary to even shut him down in the first place. You either have to miraculously catch him off guard before he wind walls or wait for him to wind wall and kill you or your team before it dissipates. As many people have said, you can never really shutdown Yasuo. He has way too many tools and relevance at all stages of the game. Wind wall alone is enough but he also has a damage negating shield, a ridiculous movement ability, an ultimate that sets up his entire team and can be setup by his team, and an absurd amount of damage with no mana cost. He is easily the worst champion to play against at all stages of the game.
: Reporting Toxic, Abusive Players Does Nothing Anymore, Huh?
Usually I just get punished for reporting by getting that same player on my team for the next couple games.
: My Miss Fortune Art
It's alright. Some of the proportions are a little off. For example, her right breast should be significantly larger than the left. Also, her right arm needs a lot more bulk.
: I once drank a whole gallon of milk in a whole day and I could feel my bones expand...
The opening paragraph had me hooked and then the following paragraphs were disappointing. I've never been so let down.
: League should offer reformation.
Judging by your post, you have hardly accepted responsibility for your punishment. That might be an important step before you are actually reformed.
: Hey! So I wanted to add in my two cents. I'm a female who has been gaming since 1999. I was a young kid at that time, but regardless, I have experienced a lot of toxicity throughout my gaming years. I think that the toxicity is getting worse not because games are getting worse, but rather gaming is now more mainstream than ever. You were considered really nerdy if you played video games. It's gotten a lot more acceptable to play video games, and so you're seeing a larger amount of people in these games than before. Prior to season 1 and up to like season 4ish, it was a fairly chill game with little bad mouthing. Unfortunately, all games are experiencing this, not just League. League is just an especially competitive game.
I agree with this. It was definitely nerdy back then and not something most "cool" kids did! I remember playing Diablo and Ragnarok and people were really friendly and helpful. Not anymore though...
Karvv (NA)
: Returning player thoughts, and why I will most likely immediately quit again.
I think there is a hidden MMR for normal games and it should be unlikely to see players well outside your skill level. I think it mostly happens when you get premade teams and matchmaking tries to compensate. I'm in Diamond and in normal my games usually consist of Platinum and Diamond players. Very rarely will I see Gold, Master, and Challenger players. Bronze and Silver are even less likely and usually it's an obvious smurf when looking at winrate and performance.
: Probably the two most cringy things people can say in league.
"Inting" is cringey because it's almost always used in situations that don't apply. It's embarrassing to use a term so far removed from it's literal meaning just to fit in with the community. I've almost never seen the term applied to someone intentionally feeding. It's usually used when someone misplays or misjudged a play.
Show more

AsTheSunSets

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion