: https://na.whatismymmr.com/Asapp12321 Bots occupy the 600-800 MMR range in ARAM. If you play those games out, and win, you'll fairly quickly move past them. --------------------------- When Bots are banned more quickly, it does two things. It increases feedback, allowing bot makers more iterations to avoid detection. And, it increases the number of bots that are deployed at any given time. In every animal, and humans are included in this, increased infant mortality increases birth rate. The same thing works with bot accounts. ----------------- Banning accounts prior to sale, therefore does only bad things, if you don't want more bots. Banning accounts after a sale hurts demand for botted accounts. Reduced demand leads eventually to reduced supply.
Ahh, I see. I thought something was fishy. That's lame then. I just need to win a bit.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch 5.2 notes
Quite a few people will stay away from ranked now considering that there will only be two 120 AP item's now and dfg was used in most of their builds. Can't wait for the new items!
: Patch 5.2 notes
Quite a few people will stay away from ranked now considering that there will only be two 120 AP item's now and dfg was used in most of their builds. Can't wait for the new items!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Asapp12321

Level 33 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion