: Kha’zix doesn’t need his isolation damage anymore
I feel like this could be better phrased as "Kha'zix no longer needs his Isolation damage to kill his target", but I agree.
: am i the only person who gets annoyed by people calling every immobilizing effect a stun?
> [{quoted}](name=johnny rebel,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fusi3FVM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-06T13:41:06.172+0000) > > am i the only person who gets annoyed by people calling every immobilizing effect a stun? I'm with you
: 90% sure the top laners you vs'ed don't share your opinion or enthusiasm for "fun" and probably had a miserable time and no longer wanted to play. I like quinns concept i just don't like how miserable she makes her opponents feel. That being said i do think she deserves to have these quality of life changes + power ups i just wish they had also made some adjustments to Q's total range to put some risk into using it to harass people, it doesn't need to be a 1000 range skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dElPE5tz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-23T16:09:29.241+0000) > > 90% sure the top laners you vs'ed don't share your opinion or enthusiasm for "fun" and probably had a miserable time and no longer wanted to play. > I like quinns concept i just don't like how miserable she makes her opponents feel. > > That being said i do think she deserves to have these quality of life changes + power ups i just wish they had also made some adjustments to Q's total range to put some risk into using it to harass people, it doesn't need to be a 1000 range skill. They pulled a little bit of power out of her early game, to be fair
: Just buy money lol
> [{quoted}](name=FirePotato11,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d0eA0qGW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-23T03:58:04.104+0000) > > Just buy money lol Wait
: She isn't vulnerable to CC, the ability cannot be interrupted, even says it in the description,"Defiant Dance cannot be interrupted.". Also, yeah she isn't invulnerable. However, she gets 65% damage reduction at max rank when this will be used in teamfights most. On top of the fact that Irelia builds tanky naturally, so the damage dealt during that time will be minuscule. As you also said, she can't move or cast any abilities while W is being used. That's good, but it doesn't prevent it from being used to wreck havok. All she has to do is use here Q to fly into the enemy's back-line, use most of her kit, requiring the squishy carry to use their abilities unless the want to sit there and die. When they do that, Irelia will use her W and most of the damage and all the CC will be non-existant, as well as any other champion's abilities that were used during that time.
> [{quoted}](name=NaturesMayhem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5YEX0Zqt,comment-id=000400000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-23T01:12:35.356+0000) > > She isn't vulnerable to CC, the ability cannot be interrupted, even says it in the description,"Defiant Dance cannot be interrupted.". Also, yeah she isn't invulnerable. My bad, I missed that part. But still, you HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED AGAINST IT YET. You have no idea if it's going to be too strong. You are describing a champion when they are at their best, which can make anybody sound OP. Oh, {{champion:85}}? Yeah, he can run really fast into the enemy team and stun them all at once while your team kills them. {{champion:36}}? He can shrug off your CC with his free tenacity, ult to survive through the enemy's damage, and use his near perma slow on his Q and free AD from his E to kill your ADC. {{champion:32}}? He can make sure your whole team cannot auto or move for a whole two seconds, while dealing max health damage and building really tanky.
: Riot Objectizes Women
> [{quoted}](name=Tom Redwood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ag2NXQZQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T21:26:49.619+0000) > > ridiculous liberal propaganda wait wut
: Your point being? You're not justifying it by pointing out other champions with the same issue. Every single one of them is a pain in the ass to deal with due to that ability. You can't use hard CC on nocturne right away when he engages. Fiora can bait any hard CC and turn it right back on you. Sivir gets mana back from it. However, these champions don't even compare to Irelia besides Fiora. Due to the fact that Irelia's ability lasts for multiple seconds, instead of just cancelling out an ability. And I would say Irelia is even more broken with it due to her strong engage as opposed to Fiora. Therefore, I really don't see what point you're trying to prove here.
> [{quoted}](name=NaturesMayhem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5YEX0Zqt,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-22T21:31:32.523+0000) > > Your point being? You're not justifying it by pointing out other champions with the same issue. Every single one of them is a pain in the ass to deal with due to that ability. You can't use hard CC on nocturne right away when he engages. Fiora can bait any hard CC and turn it right back on you. Sivir gets mana back from it. However, these champions don't even compare to Irelia besides Fiora. Due to the fact that Irelia's ability lasts for multiple seconds, instead of just cancelling out an ability. And I would say Irelia is even more broken with it due to her strong engage as opposed to Fiora. Therefore, I really don't see what point you're trying to prove here. My point is that you can't complain about Irelia without bringing up these other champs, as the spellshields etc. that they have are usually stronger. Irelia is still vulnerable to cc while under the effect of her w, and you're ignoring the fact that Irelia is unable to do anything else while using it, including move.
: That's not the issue. It's that she can bait out a powerful ability from the enemy and cause them to completely waste it with no drawbacks. Allowing her to engage on the enemy when their hard cc is down. This is asinine, it allows her to engage on the enemy team and they have to wiff a useful ability to get her to use the W. Now that's one less ability they have for a team fight. If this ability is used right, it gives whoever has Irelia on their team, immense pressure with few drawbacks from engaging.
> [{quoted}](name=NaturesMayhem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5YEX0Zqt,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-03-21T23:32:11.151+0000) > > That's not the issue. It's that she can bait out a powerful ability from the enemy and cause them to completely waste it with no drawbacks. Allowing her to engage on the enemy when their hard cc is down. This is asinine, it allows her to engage on the enemy team and they have to wiff a useful ability to get her to use the W. Now that's one less ability they have for a team fight. If this ability is used right, it gives whoever has Irelia on their team, immense pressure with few drawbacks from engaging. {{champion:114}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:15}} ?
: Seriously .
The thing is, she can't actually DO anything while she has said damage reduction. Seems balanced to me.
Bilizver (EUNE)
: Brand dmg without items is ridiculous
Have you seen {{champion:50}}'s damage without items? Landing E lets him hit W and Q, letting him deal half of his opponents health at level 5 or so. This isn't me complaining, I've been spamming him for a little while now.
SEKAI (OCE)
: They always make champs look stupidly broken in these teasers. I for one think that's stupid, because no champion should be promoted and advertised on the basis that they're (or at least look) fucking OP. Typically, the actual play in practice is nothing like this. Even Zoe's teaser which "got it right" by showcasing that she's broken just like she actually is, didn't actually "get it right" because it presented as if Zoe is broken on the basis of being way too mobile, when in reality she was broken from being overloaded in spammable long range extreme damage and strong CCs as well as her W being one of the worst RNGesus in the game's history. I am not a fan of these teasers. Sure, they look nice, but I'm seriously disturbed by the idea that out of all the ways you can present and sell a champion, you have to bank on the strategy of trying to make them appear OP and obnoxious. Why?
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Kg3eyb5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-19T15:57:07.559+0000) > > They always make champs look stupidly broken in these teasers. I for one think that's stupid, because no champion should be promoted and advertised on the basis that they're (or at least look) fucking OP. > > Typically, the actual play in practice is nothing like this. Even Zoe's teaser which "got it right" by showcasing that she's broken just like she actually is, didn't actually "get it right" because it presented as if Zoe is broken on the basis of being way too mobile, when in reality she was broken from being overloaded in spammable long range extreme damage and strong CCs as well as her W being one of the worst RNGesus in the game's history. > > I am not a fan of these teasers. Sure, they look nice, but I'm seriously disturbed by the idea that out of all the ways you can present and sell a champion, you have to bank on the strategy of trying to make them appear OP and obnoxious. Why? The teasers are to get you excited for the reveal, of course it's gonna be flashy and exciting (Which usually means making it look strong)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashen Rider,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FiNg7uoi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-19T16:16:58.242+0000) > > While getting CS puts you ahead, killing your enemy specifically puts them behind, as they are unable to get gold a substantial amount of gold while dead. There's a tradeoff. That's a bad way to look at it, because if everyone gets the same cs are you really ahead? Getting CS keeps you even. Getting kills puts you ahead and might deny your enemy. Causing them to lose a ton of exp and gold via crashing minions puts them behind.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FiNg7uoi,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-03-19T20:57:50.506+0000) > > That's a bad way to look at it, because if everyone gets the same cs are you really ahead? > > Getting CS keeps you even. Getting kills puts you ahead and might deny your enemy. Causing them to lose a ton of exp and gold via crashing minions puts them behind. What I meant was getting more CS than your opponent.
Rioter Comments
: Is having great CS an excuse to not get kills?
While getting CS puts you ahead, killing your enemy specifically puts them behind, as they are unable to get gold a substantial amount of gold while dead. There's a tradeoff.
Stacona (NA)
: Game Structure: Snowballing Early, Early Game, Toxicity, and More Action
Add back in the cooldown reduction when using {{summoner:12}} on towers.
: I do, and I remember maining him before this whole on hit showbiz. The good ol days of Crit Varus....
> [{quoted}](name=Balterein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vWsciifH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-16T04:47:27.403+0000) > > I do, and I remember maining him before this whole on hit showbiz. The good ol days of Crit Varus.... I mained {{champion:29}} before he became mainstream. I stopped almost immediately. Felt nasty. I miss {{item:3142}} and{{item:3153}} on him.
: Has Zac's Hexflash bug been removed yet?
I'm pretty sure they could just put a lockout on Hexflash after using those specific abilities and it would be fixed.
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: 2k18
You can gain it too
Meddler (NA)
: Something like the old Morello passive is likely, from memory paired with another effect (we were previously trying some XP on takedown as well, I think right now reduced ult CD is being tested instead).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=YJ096TqY,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-03-16T16:02:20.321+0000) > > Something like the old Morello passive is likely, from memory paired with another effect (we were previously trying some XP on takedown as well, I think right now reduced ult CD is being tested instead). Doesn't that encroach into the design space of Ultimate Hat?
Kanzler (NA)
: You are mum gay? Maybe he is dad, gay?
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zaBEu9n8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-16T16:19:52.821+0000) > > You are mum gay? > > Maybe he is dad, gay? no u
: Yes, well done Riot. Please, keep massively adding more shit to the game rather than fixing what is already there, over saturating it with champions and skins. Let's get a round of applause. Their game will rise just as quick as it will fall.
> [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BRpiZBdy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-16T16:00:30.129+0000) > > Their game will rise just as quick as it will fall. Wait wut
: Does Kai'sa need buffs or do other ADC's need nerfs?
I think other hypercarries need to have similarly bad laning phases
xSOHIGHx (NA)
: Riot designed the matchmaking system this way to sell skins/merchandise not for quality
Fªbio (EUNE)
: please ban this toxic player
> [{quoted}](name=Fªbio,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zaBEu9n8,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-16T08:31:14.958+0000) > > other stuff about my mum you're mum gay
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dokueki Kenshin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MZFEMz00,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T20:55:20.105+0000) > > There isn’t any link to click on. I click on the image itself and it does nothing, and there’s no linked text to take me to the page. that's no image
> [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MZFEMz00,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T21:09:28.474+0000) > > that's no image THAT'S NO MOON
: as·bes·to·sis ˌasbesˈtōsəs,ˌazˌbesˈtōsəs/ noun noun: asbestosis a lung disease resulting from the inhalation of asbestos particles, marked by severe fibrosis and a high risk of mesothelioma (cancer of the pleura). Gonna go out on a limb and say that Autocorrect attempted to be helpful.
> [{quoted}](name=It Hertz When IP,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAwNELyc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T17:48:18.268+0000) > > as·bes·to·sis > ˌasbesˈtōsəs,ˌazˌbesˈtōsəs/ > noun > noun: asbestosis > > a lung disease resulting from the inhalation of asbestos particles, marked by severe fibrosis and a high risk of mesothelioma (cancer of the pleura). > > Gonna go out on a limb and say that Autocorrect attempted to be helpful. I guessed that too when I looked the word up to see if it had some meaning I wasn't aware of. (It doesn't) > [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAwNELyc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T19:00:36.509+0000) > > Except swain got repeatedly buffed and hes still kinda bad Wait... seriously?
: Yup. I was happy with the swain changes and I wasn’t able to win match ups I couldn’t asbestosis old Swain. But people complained and he got buffed and buffed. People need to give at least a month or month and a half to look at a new or changed champs winrates.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAwNELyc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-15T17:02:59.591+0000) > > I couldn’t asbestosis old Swain. Excuse me?
Bârd (NA)
: Ever since his W was nerfed, Ornn isn't even fun anymore.
I think they should lower the cd and make brittle duration increase by level, 6 seconds at level 1 was the main issue imo, it felt really oppressive.
: But they nerfed the ult, so what's the excuse now? I am genuinely curious.
> [{quoted}](name=Melledoneus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KiB20KZ,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2018-03-14T16:33:37.656+0000) > > But they nerfed the ult, so what's the excuse now? > > I am genuinely curious. It's another one of those "OP in LCS so it has to be weak for everyone else" things. Kinda shitty, but whatever.
: What's your favorite thing about Ezreal?
: https://i.imgflip.com/26dbh8.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=FF HopSin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xm5Jkk6k,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-14T14:55:51.317+0000) > > https://i.imgflip.com/26dbh8.jpg You tried
: Why does Shen have such low base and scaling HP?
Riot intentionally makes his laning weak because his ult is so strong, I believe.
: I'm done with your balance team and the blatant favoritism.
Ahri was planned to be changed before the mage itemization update went out, which happened to make her better.
: Fix the goddam death recap.
I think the only thing I'd like to know from death recap is what percentage of the damage I took was physical vs magical, and what exactly it was that finished me off.
: Kai'sa, and Champion Prices
The free champs each week are so that you can try them out before you buy them.
: Me when a marksmen gets Ultimate skin instead of a toplaner
I don't think Zoe will get Star Guardian, she already looks too close to it.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Opinion: New champs should have a week of ranked ban
I would say that new/reworked champs should also be unbannable in normals for a week, but then we might get another release Camille.
Doozku (NA)
: Burfs sounds like burps or barfs which makes it sound really nasty for me and also gives it a negative connotation when it's supposed to be neutral. It would better if it meant buffs disguised as nerfs (which is extremely rare).
> [{quoted}](name=Doozku,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMhP3k7Z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-07T16:00:28.612+0000) > > Burfs sounds like burps or barfs which makes it sound really nasty for me and also gives it a negative connotation when it's supposed to be neutral. It would better if it meant buffs disguised as nerfs (which is extremely rare). Just think of it with an "e" or "i" rather than a "u".
Doozku (NA)
: Berfs? I really don't like that term. Can we call them neutral changes? Also I'd say this post can be pretty manipulative. I know that this isn't your intention but this feels like a statement on power creep which makes it really manipulative when you don't look at what kind of changes are actually being made, and what champions are being looked at. Just off the top of my head, Rengar was one of the champions receiving a damage buff but only because his ratios were thrashed on pbe prior to release to make sure that he wasn't op but he ended up being really bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Doozku,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mMhP3k7Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-07T14:51:52.315+0000) > > Berfs? I really don't like that term. Can we call them neutral changes? That's unfortunate, as I _REALLY_ like it
: Just goes to show you
Just goes to show you, people who are toxic refuse to believe that they are the problem, and will always blame others.
: Honestly, ADC's, not all mid laners can roam.
I had a game recently where one of my teammates asked our {{champion:30}} why he didn't follow {{champion:157}} when he roamed bot. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: [For Fun] Let's add AP Ratios to champs don't don't have 'em!
Let's add an AP ration to {{champion:86}} to make [my AP build](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2727049129/221424795?tab=overview) for him even better. :)
: Help us make 3 minigames in 48 hours! (Team Jam Packed - Thunderdome XI)
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 3
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Kiy5ZMuR,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-02T16:00:51.621+0000) > > * Locket - Some investigations into ways to make Locket less consistent and less universal a purchase. More exploratory, so possible nothing ships in >8.6. Wouldn't the solution be to decrease the level scaling and increase the health scaling, rather than the percentage damage reduction that appeared on the PBE recently?
Teslyn (NA)
: Somethings i have learned
> [{quoted}](name=Teslyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dfeUR7RL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-01T23:58:35.261+0000) > > {{champion:41}} when you upgrade to raise moral.. it resets your ult. so.. before you upgrade pop that ult. then if you want ult again. I'm 95% sure this got fixed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PKd3iEF8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-01T16:17:12.709+0000) > > Never mind the flash-R. That stun takes up half the lane. Half? Coulda sworn it was more than that. Seriously, Veigar is cancer no matter what map. His cage does NOT give you real time to react. Also Dark Harvest is just so incredibly cancer on Ez, who's also already cancer. I know because I got my level 5 on Ezreal from ARAM alone.
> [{quoted}](name=Steel Blossom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PKd3iEF8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-01T16:43:38.447+0000) > > Half? Coulda sworn it was more than that. > > Seriously, Veigar is cancer no matter what map. His cage does NOT give you real time to react. I think his cage is bullshit because it still hits you with a full-length stun if you try to leave it 0.5 seconds after it visually disappears.
: Sorry, not sorry for not tolerating other players wasting my time by playing like mental midgets. If that makes me toxic, cool. <removed by moderation>
> [{quoted}](name=Von Ghoulish,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JhmpMAwg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-01T19:24:51.394+0000) > > mental midgets Actually, the correct term is "brainlet"
Sparkle (NA)
: This has been an interesting split I've seen among players - some players have said they like the new simpler naming scheme, while others miss the grandiose language of something like the previous keystone masteries. We've ended up doing a bit of a mix with the simpler names (Electrocute), some of the old, more grandiose names (Grasp of the Undying) and even some sillier names (Ultimate Hat). Would love more thoughts on favorite and least favorite rune names and why. :D EDIT: Thank you to all the folks posting rune name opinions, really helpful!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Sparkle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uHXiioEA,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2018-02-28T20:03:29.644+0000) > > This has been an interesting split I&#x27;ve seen among players - some players have said they like the new simpler naming scheme, while others miss the grandiose language of something like the previous keystone masteries. We&#x27;ve ended up doing a bit of a mix with the simpler names (Electrocute), some of the old, more grandiose names (Grasp of the Undying) and even some sillier names (Ultimate Hat). > > Would love more thoughts on favorite and least favorite rune names and why. :D My favorite rune names are Celerity and most of the runes in Inspiration, particularly Perfect Timing. Celerity because I think it sounds neat, and the Inspiration ones cause they're usually pretty witty or funny.
: TFW Rito is making everything people want
You know I had to do it to 'em
: TFW Rito is making everything people want
I'm here from the future, Riot did the thing.
Show more

Ashen Rider

Level 66 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion