: You know why Melee carries are better design than Ranged carries?
woah chill ezreal is unique and graves unique ability is to have a shit ton of damage with the durability of a tank :^)
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Asinine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pwh0Yb0N,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-06-03T21:47:26.280+0000) > > her last nerf was http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V5.16 > > everything was buffs and bug fixes > > http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V7.11 this is the patch we are on now > > so what game are you playing because it sure as hell isn't league Buffing is still changing. Logic 101.
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pwh0Yb0N,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-06-03T21:51:00.438+0000) > > Buffing is still changing. > > Logic 101. i should have mentioned nerfs instead of changes but either way, none of the changes weakened her they made her even better until recently but even then shes not going to be changed for a while shes still a good pick piss off
: This board needs stricter ruling in terms of what kind of content's allowed
> [{quoted}](name=Malicious Metal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hfr7QBQY,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-02T14:30:06.800+0000) > > Mindless hate mongering and complaining shouldn't be acceptable. you're asking the company that promotes mindless hate mongering and complaining to stop it
Lakrosin (NA)
: Ahri has rarely been changed? What game are you playing?
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pwh0Yb0N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-03T21:18:53.339+0000) > > Ahri has rarely been changed? > > What game are you playing? her last nerf was http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V5.16 everything was buffs and bug fixes http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V7.11 this is the patch we are on now so what game are you playing because it sure as hell isn't league
TheGrot (NA)
: If you kill runes in this way...
wait they are getting rid of the rune system? THANK GOD fuck the rune system
Rioter Comments
: Can we give GP's barrels the Xayah/Caitlyn treatment?
or we can give him the kogaw and malzahar treatment revert all these damn changes so gangplank doesn't rely on these wack ass barrels and goes back to being the fun loving pirate he use to be instead of a fucking edge lord
: How much ori do you play?
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingRoboticCow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAWvIYny,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-13T13:35:31.739+0000) > > How much ori do you play? i play her enough to where if my ball is on top of the enemy adc i'll use it
Rioter Comments
: Why do some players take offense when you ask them to build a certain item?
telling junglers (especially the ones going full ad and feeding) to go tank is the 2nd hardest thing to do in this game. the first being telling low elo players to ward
Eedat (NA)
: There is one role where you get flamed harder than any other.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PPEPA3JR,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-12T19:45:21.879+0000) > > Mid you get flamed for your lane opponent roaming even when you ping 6 times. pretty much somes up mid lane
: I forgot about Master Yi's windwall, free armor pen, double crit and his dash on a 0.5 second cooldown. Master Yi's power curve is much slower/more gradual, while Yasuo's is fast... literally two items to achieve 100% crit chance. Master Yi is much easier to shut down/outplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rQb9F3yE,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2017-04-12T03:44:36.952+0000) > > I forgot about Master Yi's windwall, free armor pen, double crit and his dash on a 0.5 second cooldown. > > Master Yi's power curve is much slower/more gradual, while Yasuo's is fast... literally two items to achieve 100% crit chance. Master Yi is much easier to shut down/outplay. YOU ARE PROVING THE POINT. OP is saying if two champions are within the same win percentile in the same elo with the same playrate why is yasuo the only one being complained about? what he is saying is you all are overreacting and just want to make excuses for your piss poor behavior regarding champion balance.
koshkyra (NA)
: Lee Sin has a 42% pickrate in jungle.
i only hate lee sin when hes on my team that fucker is the living embodiment of failure
: Do yo see any quality games anymore ?
when im shitting on people with ezreal.
: Master Yi has 51% win rate and 11% pick rate in plat+
the point of the god damn thread is yasuo is performing damn near the same level as master yi. So why are people complaining in the first place? god people out here counter arguing are only proving the point further
: Were people unaware that others say "ggez" specifically to be an A-hole?
most of the people in this section aren't too big on thinking
: Lulu has a 70% banrate
polymorph her ultimate
: Steroids isn't on the same level as this hack though, steroids will give you the advantage but the xerath hack will win every time. If steroids meant that you literally win every time then the top 30 people in the tour de france would all of been first place every time.
> [{quoted}](name=SoundChaosDebug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qt93LOpF,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-04-11T17:31:54.996+0000) > > Steroids isn't on the same level as this hack though, steroids will give you the advantage but the xerath hack will win every time. > > If steroids meant that you literally win every time then the top 30 people in the tour de france would all of been first place every time. people use to put objects in their boxing gloves during boxing matches remember the deflated football fiasco? there are ways to cheat in sports.
koshkyra (NA)
: When you say "ggez", you're are legitimately being an A-hole.
i recently beat someone in a Lan game game which i won't mention the name of because it would reveal my identity. but i said GG and they were still offended
: Shit like this is why I don't consider league of legends a sport, it's only a game.
> [{quoted}](name=SoundChaosDebug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qt93LOpF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-11T16:44:36.448+0000) > > Shit like this is why I don't consider league of legends a sport, it's only a game. steroids
Rioter Comments
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: scarner 0.90% pick rate with 57% win rate in jg?
0.90% people are picking him do you know how small that is
Z3bra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Asinine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5Jmfpfw,comment-id=002300000000,timestamp=2017-04-08T18:53:22.483+0000) > > if sol still has that delay nerf on his q im not playing him, its the only reason i stopped. > > why does anivia get to use / stop her stun whenever but sol can't? Because it would break him. Take Stormraiders, Movement speed quints, swift boots, grab an early GLP. Take Flash and Exhaust or Ghost for summoners. If you have a super bad matchup, take Zhonyas. This is the normal build for him on most players, with maybe slight deviation (sometimes zhonyas over GLP if really bad matchup, or sorc boots over swifties). Use any combination of Flash, R, Q, Exhaust/Ghost, GLP active, and your insane speed/slipperyness once you hit midgame (E passive and E active) to live. Sol is hard because it's hard to tell where you messed up. He's unlike other champions, because his "fatal mistakes" are normally a step removed. For most champion, you have a way to correct for when it's obvious you're in danger. For Sol, you are in danger one step BEFORE most champions are. If somebody has jumped on you, you really messed up 2-3 actions/movements ago. This is why Sol is so hard for many people to pick up. But once you do learn to recognize those dangers AND have the good macro decisionmaking to match Sol's playstyle, you rarely have anything to worry about. Even then, you have a lot of options if somebody gets directly on top of you. Check out this combo guide for a bunch of examples. These can also double as offensive burst options. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiiC6dis3E Q immediately into R -> enemy is stunned Q immediately into flashing away -> enemy is stunned, works like instant detonation. GLP/Q combo -> Slows enemy enough while you run away, is a likely stun Rylais makes landing Q even easier Exhaust/Ghost are free getaways but feel free to throw a Q at the enemy since they're unlikely to dodge it or will at least have to lose distance by changing their direction. If you get caught out while exhaust/ghost, flash, AND your R is down, you have beyond fked up your positioning/choices and should watch the replay to see what went wrong. It generally means you positioned very poorly and didn't respect your enemies nearly enough or kept trying to duel the wrong people. It's easier said than done since Sol has very different limits from other champions, due to his kit. If you still go "ew, Sol still looks anti-fun," no problem! But again, not weak, if you know how to handle him.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3bra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5Jmfpfw,comment-id=0023000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T05:37:26.037+0000) > > Because it would break him. > Take Stormraiders, Movement speed quints, swift boots, grab an early GLP. Take Flash and Exhaust or Ghost for summoners. If you have a super bad matchup, take Zhonyas. This is the normal build for him on most players, with maybe slight deviation (sometimes zhonyas over GLP if really bad matchup, or sorc boots over swifties). > > Use any combination of Flash, R, Q, Exhaust/Ghost, GLP active, and your insane speed/slipperyness once you hit midgame (E passive and E active) to live. > > Sol is hard because it's hard to tell where you messed up. He's unlike other champions, because his "fatal mistakes" are normally a step removed. For most champion, you have a way to correct for when it's obvious you're in danger. > > For Sol, you are in danger one step BEFORE most champions are. If somebody has jumped on you, you really messed up 2-3 actions/movements ago. This is why Sol is so hard for many people to pick up. > But once you do learn to recognize those dangers AND have the good macro decisionmaking to match Sol's playstyle, you rarely have anything to worry about. > > Even then, you have a lot of options if somebody gets directly on top of you. Check out this combo guide for a bunch of examples. These can also double as offensive burst options. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiiC6dis3E > > Q immediately into R -> enemy is stunned > Q immediately into flashing away -> enemy is stunned, works like instant detonation. > GLP/Q combo -> Slows enemy enough while you run away, is a likely stun > Rylais makes landing Q even easier > Exhaust/Ghost are free getaways but feel free to throw a Q at the enemy since they're unlikely to dodge it or will at least have to lose distance by changing their direction. > > If you get caught out while exhaust/ghost, flash, AND your R is down, you have beyond fked up your positioning/choices and should watch the replay to see what went wrong. It generally means you positioned very poorly and didn't respect your enemies nearly enough or kept trying to duel the wrong people. It's easier said than done since Sol has very different limits from other champions, due to his kit. > > If you still go "ew, Sol still looks anti-fun," no problem! But again, not weak, if you know how to handle him. i just can't get behind the forced delay on his Q. im sorry
: She's passive aggressive, bitchy and not to mention a racist and a hypocrite. Riot is REALLY getting interesting with their character designs. They were getting stale for a while there.
> [{quoted}](name=Jackalopeer,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=8389IqsV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-09T00:24:04.989+0000) > > She's passive aggressive, bitchy and not to mention a racist and a hypocrite. > Riot is REALLY getting interesting with their character designs. > They were getting stale for a while there. sounds like most ADC mains
JoroA (EUW)
: What are your 5 most hated champions in order?
{{champion:64}} {{champion:35}} 2 popular characters who are mostly utterly useless {{champion:99}} {{champion:103}} because they are unfun to play against {{champion:26}} secretly most broken ap champion
Z3bra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Asinine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5Jmfpfw,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2017-04-06T14:08:07.852+0000) > > they all share one thing in common, they get nerfed into the fucking ground and left there to rot. As somebody who plays a crapton of Sol: He's fine. I can give paragraphs explaining why he's fine, how to deal with his huge weaknesses/bad matchups, how the item changes affected him, how to make macro decisions with him, etc. You can make up for almost every bit of Sol's issues unless you're fighting a Yasuo or a team consisting of Leona, Pantheon, and Jax. But unless you want that, please just take my and his mains community's word for it. He might not be an approchable champion, but he is far from weak. Now _Taliyah_, on the other hand...
> [{quoted}](name=Z3bra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5Jmfpfw,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2017-04-06T16:20:11.276+0000) > > As somebody who plays a crapton of Sol: > He's fine. I can give paragraphs explaining why he's fine, how to deal with his huge weaknesses/bad matchups, how the item changes affected him, how to make macro decisions with him, etc. You can make up for almost every bit of Sol's issues unless you're fighting a Yasuo or a team consisting of Leona, Pantheon, and Jax. > > But unless you want that, please just take my and his mains community's word for it. He might not be an approchable champion, but he is far from weak. > > Now _Taliyah_, on the other hand... if sol still has that delay nerf on his q im not playing him, its the only reason i stopped. why does anivia get to use / stop her stun whenever but sol can't?
: Skillshots is not a reason to make champions irritating as fuck Riot
downvoting because you put ezreal and velkoz with a bunch of brain dead characters
: lol every new champion that is being released people say "my new main" or "Cant wait to main"
> [{quoted}](name=4NoxiousHours,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5Jmfpfw,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-04T23:40:12.048+0000) > > {{champion:136}} : Where are my main fan boys? > {{champion:163}} : Where's mine? > {{champion:421}} : asdfghjkl??? they all share one thing in common, they get nerfed into the fucking ground and left there to rot.
: Yeah, fuck Rakan, definitely. Wait... I think we might be using that word differently.
> [{quoted}](name=CannonLordFreed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H1AzABqY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-06T12:19:01.468+0000) > > Yeah, fuck Rakan, definitely. Wait... I think we might be using that word differently. we are indeed
Muzét (EUW)
: The answer have already been answered at least twice. You can even check Youtube Vid about it. It's clear that it's two champions released at the same time.
> [{quoted}](name=Muzét,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H1AzABqY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-06T11:45:54.792+0000) > > The answer have already been answered at least twice. > You can even check Youtube Vid about it. It's clear that it's two champions released at the same time. good because fuck rakan lmfao i just want to play my feather slinging harpy
Rioter Comments
: Trynd should be a slow attacking heavy hitting skirmisher who is practical in team fights
: "We now intend to rebuild the item set creator tool"
celebrate it? why would we celebrate it? they got rid of a part of the game for what reason? they're just finally going back on their stupid decision they made.
MagÊ (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dopFREvk,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-28T16:31:32.770+0000) > > > > Every single thread about this is the exact same. Ahri players insist she's completely fine and bombard the thread and anyone who disagrees with downvotes. Ahri is overpowered, there is noway a sane person would think that she's balanced however there are 2 kind of behaviors that are unacceptable to me: -the first is the one that put every ahri main in the same bag and say "ahri mains downvoting everyone and think she's fine" when i myself AND multiple ahri mains know she isn't fine and suggest a lot of way to fixe her -the second unacceptable behavior is "ahri is op"----> "but why?" --->"muh win rate, pick rate, ban rate, lcs pick rate bla bla bla". Every single thread doesn't even KNOW what is op about ahri they just quote her stats so you want a reasonable thread about ahri? start to understand first what is wrong her ability to not lose lane is the problem, and this has happened since riot buffed her Q damage+reduced minion's hp (helping to waveclear)+reduced her Q mana cost+buffed her passive sustain a long time ago+gave her bonus ms on Q
> [{quoted}](name=Sanji fanboy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dopFREvk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-03-28T16:52:53.483+0000) > > Ahri is overpowered, there is noway a sane person would think that she's balanced > > however there are 2 kind of behaviors that are unacceptable to me: > -the first is the one that put every ahri main in the same bag and say "ahri mains downvoting everyone and think she's fine" when i myself AND multiple ahri mains know she isn't fine and suggest a lot of way to fixe her i don't believe this statement
: Being told how to build is probably the most tilting thing in the game
watching a full AD vi die over and over again is pretty tilting to. it goes both ways
: Lol its true go watch videos on youtube. Link me a video where fizz lands r and can't kill someone without them blowing flash or using an escape. And Ahri has a ton of weaknesses lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Kempalot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cBAufRME,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-29T17:43:50.454+0000) > > Lol its true go watch videos on youtube. Link me a video where fizz lands r and can't kill someone without them blowing flash or using an escape. And Ahri has a ton of weaknesses lmao. it doesn't even matter what is true or not about what you said because nobody was talking about whether or not fizz was underpowered or overpowered he was stating that fizz changes are not doing anything to actually help with the problems from both sides of people who have to play with fizz (against or with) I'm also not going to sit here and defend fizz, i gave up playing him 3-4 seasons ago because people only bitch about him. also dont sit here and act like ahri has weaknesses the only problem she has is damage that doesn't instantly kill people. everything else about her is fine
: Land your r level 6 and you get a kill. Thats so underpowered!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Kempalot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cBAufRME,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-29T16:54:56.814+0000) > > Land your r level 6 and you get a kill. Thats so underpowered!!! leave it to a fucking ahri main to talk shit. Lets see you try maining a character that actually has weaknesses
: Gameplay is too quick to judge based on what they think is OP...
ahri has always had a high winrate she didnt just suddenly become good shes been that way for a while what you really mean to say is nobody really cared to notice until she was picked in the pro scene
: Why is Aurelion Sol not played a lot?
his main source of CC is trash
Rioter Comments
Lapis (OCE)
: What are some champs that don't require godlike reflexes?
: Caitlyn's traps are both spring-loaded _and_ have a joint heat- and motion-detecting laser hidden inside the cupcake, which is capable of detecting airborne organisms up to 50 feet into the air. The second something activates the sensor, the trap launches into the air to grab it.
> [{quoted}](name=Redesignated,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OLBVbAFm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-27T13:03:08.134+0000) > > Caitlyn's traps are both spring-loaded _and_ have a joint heat- and motion-detecting laser hidden inside the cupcake, which is capable of detecting airborne organisms up to 50 feet into the air. The second something activates the sensor, the trap launches into the air to grab it. well thought out joke i can respect this
: 14 day ban because playing Nunu Support with Smite is "stealing other people's roles"...?
when people say the op is wrong yet hes reached a elo more than half of this thread has never set foot near.
Rioter Comments
: Wow, when someone starts using the elo card on an argument which has absolutely nothing to do with League balance. (_And this account isn't active at all if you hadn't checked. I was S6 Plat & currently Gold 3._) Sounds like I won the fight. If you really ran out of arguments, just keep quiet. Peace out, kid.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zw7bKbir,comment-id=00eb0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-17T14:19:39.990+0000) > > Wow, when someone starts using the elo card on an argument which has absolutely nothing to do with League balance. (_And this account isn't active at all if you hadn't checked. I was S6 Plat & currently Gold 3._) > > Sounds like I won the fight. If you really ran out of arguments, just keep quiet. > > Peace out, kid. so you went from plat to gold realized you can't climb and gave up just like you are doing with this argument
: That comment before was like 1 minute difference. And your comment here now bumps the thread BACK after 20 hours, and before you say anything, my reply to this is a minute ago as well. "god people are stupid". Look who's talking....
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zw7bKbir,comment-id=00eb00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-17T13:12:46.241+0000) > > That comment before was like 1 minute difference. > > And your comment here now bumps the thread BACK after 20 hours, and before you say anything, my reply to this is a minute ago as well. > > "god people are stupid". Look who's talking.... well we know why you are low elo critical thinking is not something you are familiar with.
: You did. The thread was already buried for 3 months, til your comment brought it back again. Stop necro-ing old threads please.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zw7bKbir,comment-id=00eb000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-16T17:02:16.951+0000) > > You did. The thread was already buried for 3 months, til your comment brought it back again. Stop necro-ing old threads please. "Asatru (NA) - 3 days ago So in another words , Riot wants you to play what the meta is or what your team wants, not what you want to play for fun. Somewhere we lost the concept of what a "Game" should be." this guy commented before me on the exact same day meaning HE BUMPED the thread not me god people are stupid, and what makes your pathetic comment worse is YOU responding to me is also bumping it you moron
: It's bad enough that you bumped a three-month old thread. It's worse that you bumped a three-month old thread just to say something dumb.
> [{quoted}](name=Attticus Finch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zw7bKbir,comment-id=00eb0000,timestamp=2017-02-16T01:34:41.365+0000) > > It's bad enough that you bumped a three-month old thread. It's worse that you bumped a three-month old thread just to say something dumb. i didn't bump the thread lmfao what are you talking about
Rioter Comments
: "You can't be banned for not following the meta" - Riot's Support Website
to anybody who says the guy playing singed is wrong are a bunch of brainless shit heads. Especially when most of the people saying its wrong can't even reach plat copying their favorite lcs player let alone gold.
Show more

Asinine

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion