: Nerf Leona
before you cry nerf leona should look at her patch notes, leona is one of thee most nerfed champion in league of legends history, she got nerfed from a solo lane tank into a support. Her kit got gutted so much she cant even solo lane anymore she just a bottom lane baby sitter for the past 5 years.
: Rework Diana!!! Please!!!
I honestly dont think she needs a rework at all, she function the was shy is suppose to assassin type fighter or you can call her an anti-assassin assassin
TDCAU (NA)
: Why doesn't Leona get an S?
i got s only leona when i kill stuff
: Diana Passive
i like Diana because she can burst a squishy and she because of her passive she can go in a slug fight with other champions that she cant burst right away which is really fun, riot already gutted Leona one of my best champ to play because Leona is so weak now i can not play her in top or jungle, and i was hoping to use Diana to climb rank for 2019 but guess that wont happen now
: The Ascended and the Darkin are more powerful than Leona
i would say any demi-god created by the sundisk are far inferior to the Targonian demi-gods who are host to actual gods the sundisk only channels the energy of the sun to create these false demi-gods so i say their power is very limited compare to Leona Diana etc who are host to the Targonian gods ask Aurelion Sol
: You say Leona is balanced?
leona is not balanced because she got nerfed so much over the past couple of years
: The Ascended and the Darkin are more powerful than Leona
i would say any demi-god created by the sundisk are far inferior to the Targonian demi-gods how are host to actual gods the sundisk only channels the energy of the sun to create these false demi-gods so i say their power is very limited compare to Leona Diana etc who are host to the Targonian gods
Rioter Comments
UMomGae (EUW)
: Where is the Eclipse?????
same i drop $50 worth of rp in my account ready to buy the leona skins
: if she could proc her passive she would have decent damage in an all in rather than shitty damage all game because her passive takes from all her other abilites damage and then they nerfed her q and w damage about a year ago to put half as much back into her passive.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfZLlaQR,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2018-11-18T19:26:37.163+0000) > > if she could proc her passive she would have decent damage in an all in rather than shitty damage all game because her passive takes from all her other abilites damage and then they nerfed her q and w damage about a year ago to put half as much back into her passive. her passive damage was also nerf , go check her patch note timeline you would be shock to see how much riot have nerf leona over the past 7 years
: I think Leona would need a rework of her passive, ideally into something that can offer soem sustain. She is rather manahungry when it comes to waveclear, and she has no health sustain. She fully relys on overpowering trades, makeing her rather opressive to deal with if viable top, as she either just walks up to you and beats the shit out of you, or she sit's underneath her tower and waits for her jungler, relying on her abillity to funktion on a support budget. I played her top some times in S3-5, and usually with alot succes in lane. However, i don't think my lane opponents had much fun in those matches... However, in the few matches where lane didn't went well, i had no fallback options other than hugging my tower and wait for the jungler, and even in the good games her lategame was not that great since she lacks scaleings.
> [{quoted}](name=Sire Hippington,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfZLlaQR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-14T22:25:01.287+0000) > > I think Leona would need a rework of her passive, ideally into something that can offer soem sustain. She is rather manahungry when it comes to waveclear, and she has no health sustain. She fully relys on overpowering trades, makeing her rather opressive to deal with if viable top, as she either just walks up to you and beats the shit out of you, or she sit's underneath her tower and waits for her jungler, relying on her abillity to funktion on a support budget. > > I played her top some times in S3-5, and usually with alot succes in lane. However, i don't think my lane opponents had much fun in those matches... > However, in the few matches where lane didn't went well, i had no fallback options other than hugging my tower and wait for the jungler, and even in the good games her lategame was not that great since she lacks scaleings. they funny thing is back at comic con few years back iron stylus and few other rioters was there and as leona main i ask why was Leona given a team reliant passive. the answer was to keep her from jungling, because at the time most of all the tanks were capable junglers and they did not want her leave lane to jungle, but now that design flaw they gave Leona is only crippling her
Kohna (NA)
: Nominating Leona for Toplane
it would be nice if RITO undo all the nerfs they have done to Leona so she can be top and jungle viable again, i never understand why they nerf her to fit in with supports when back in 2011 on her release she was never intended to be a support champ. after Iron stylus left riot games Leona got gutted
: Nerf Leona W !!! 1vs5 Pentakill
yes please do post a replay video of your game, i would like to she this busted Leona you are talking about so she can pass Irelia in the please nerf department
Asterfix (NA)
: Does Leona seem really weak lately?
she got nerfed into the ground, she is not worth playing right now
Rioter Comments
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Man , you are asking to buff the support with most cance**** kit ever she just needs a new splash art
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWXpfX7c,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-12T22:06:23.856+0000) > > Man , you are asking to buff the support with most cance**** kit ever > she just needs a new splash art problem is that leona was never design with the intent of being a support back during her release of july 2011, she was suppose to be the first female tank
: > [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7EkAZtMh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-11T19:30:35.931+0000) > > I agree with what you're saying... until Leona ends up being a top lane boss melee champion like Nautilus. She can never be that because she has no waveclear. Nautilus top worked because not only was he a god, but he can clear waves incredibly fast. Leona when she's strong still has shit waveclear. Her ability to put pressure is incredibly limited, and if I recall, her passive is non-existent without a teammate.
> [{quoted}](name=Reformedfindlay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7EkAZtMh,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-11T19:32:52.626+0000) > > She can never be that because she has no waveclear. Nautilus top worked because not only was he a god, but he can clear waves incredibly fast. > > Leona when she's strong still has shit waveclear. Her ability to put pressure is incredibly limited, and if I recall, her passive is non-existent without a teammate. she has no wave because riot keep nerfing to be a bot lane babysitter
: > [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MLsgTPjb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-27T07:34:49.617+0000) > > She is a Tank. Irrelevant Tanks do not do the amount of damage she does.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MLsgTPjb,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T07:35:55.779+0000) > > Tanks do not do the amount of damage she does. lol what fucking game have you been playing
: Here's the big problem. Her passive makes her potentially a *Great* Support, And that's kinda one of the best reasons she is a support. But i also wanna make a few points against her being "OP" 1: She's a hard dive champ. Matching up against Sona, Janna, And practically every other support you mentioned, She's much harder to burst, But she also has HORRIBLE escape problems. In a solo lane its not as bad, But its still fucking disgraceful when you E-Q combo an enemy team, But then the jungler ganks and wipes botlane because you cant retreat, And 3v1 under tower is only impossible on either the deepest depths of bronze, Or the Highest levels of challenger. 2: Damage: She needs to decide between being Team based or Solo, And riot isn't helping by giving her a passive that just has horrible solo play. Infact, Unless i am wrong here, Leona is the only champ who has practically no passive sololane. That being said, Her base damages could be nerfed a bit, But giving her worse scaling with After Shock would be horrible considering that just now, She got back into a niche groove considering we JUST exited the cancerous Ardent Censor Meta, Which she cant utilize without some Niche ass shit. 3: Her tankiness isn't a problem. She's a hard-dive tank, If she was any less tanky, She'd be fucking useless. She'd E in, And get blown the fuck up by even the slightest CC, And even now with Aftershock/W Combo, She takes more damage than people would willingly say. That being said, Her kit is rather old, And there are several parts that could be fine-tuned to define her as a botlane dive support, Or a toplane/Jungle Gank tank, But right now we're in a preseason where shit left and right is coming up worse than all hell. That being said, Making Guardian have a longer range would allow Leona, And a handful of other tank supports, Be much better as tanks to the point where tuning their damage down would be viable, But as of right now, Leona is in a spot of freedom that has been torn away from her ever since... Whatever point she became irrelevant, Cant remember because its been a while since i could successfully play Support leona edit: Also, You want Tank Damage? Look at Sejuani. Literally now just take aftershock and build straight health.
"That being said, Her base damages could be nerfed a bit" seems like you have not played leona in along ass time to know that she has got gutted on many occasions and you still want her base damage that is barely playable to be nerf again
Vioforte (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aureus leo Noir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ens9BRzV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-23T02:08:26.200+0000) > > champion roaster
> [{quoted}](name=Vioforte,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ens9BRzV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-23T09:03:50.593+0000) > > auto-correct is a bitch roaster "roster"
Rester (NA)
: Regarding Overcharge Game Mode: Did you forget Quinn?
Riot you have some explaining to do first you leave quinn out of the Blood moon game mode, i was ok whatever other assassin like champions was also left out but the you make a game mode for MARKSMEN and you still leave her out of the champion roaster like wtf RITO
: I find cait karma to be absolute cancer to lane against especially if you play tank supports with no answer to heavy poke (like leona or alistar)
> [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMbWHWcI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-16T06:40:58.145+0000) > > I find cait karma to be absolute cancer to lane against > > especially if you play tank supports with no answer to heavy poke (like leona or alistar) your answer to heavy poke is to dive the fuckers and nuke them, make them regretted ever attempting to poke you down because the second they get to close they will most likely get punish for it
Xinyuo (EUW)
: Dear Riot, your adaptive damage system is screwing over support players (and some junglers)
has a Leona player i want my 70 ad at lv 1, who give a shit about ap on Leona triforce into full tank, even on my other main Diana i cant even jungle Diana any more because i dont have the base ad i would normally get from runes so her are so weak
: Put Diana and Leona after rework in the same class!!!
because lore wise Leona is a merciless killer she have the same training has pantheon and Diana, i agree Leona should be in the fighter class and there is nothing wrong with that Diana is in the fighter class but she plays like an assassin and Leona could be a fighter and still keep her tank traits, since she has zero supporting traits and fuck that useless passive
: The Sun and Its Many Followers
actually the Targonions are Gods, they trick A-Sol into submission, yes the Targon aspects are still technically human but hey are still above the Shurima ascended in raw power and the the death of the previous pantheon was by A-sol that nuke him has collateral damage with a mini star and pretty sure any being on Runeterra would not survive that even Xerath, so don't assume that because previous pantheon was killed by A-sol that mean so dessert demi-god wannabe can do the same
: The Sun and Its Many Followers
the shurima Ascended are artificial Demi-gods, power by arcane magic form the sun-disk and Leona, Diana, Pantheon all gain their powers by becoming aspects of actual Gods and not some man made object in a sand box so it is safe to believe that the Targon Ascended are far superior to the Shurima Ascended
: > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FRVeenN5,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-10-12T17:58:56.944+0000) > > ...until they have {{item:3504}} too bad for them i run {{summoner:14}}
> [{quoted}](name=Aureus leo Noir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FRVeenN5,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T05:33:00.885+0000) > > too bad for them i run {{summoner:14}} honestly only lulu is the one to give me trouble post lv6, because she has to do is ult herself or her adc,most of the other enchanters i can outplay or nuke them with my adc even janna, displacement abilities don't always stop leona if played correctly, but fuck lulu
Shadòw (EUW)
: ...until they have {{item:3504}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FRVeenN5,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-10-12T17:58:56.944+0000) > > ...until they have {{item:3504}} too bad for them i run {{summoner:14}}
: STOP DOING THIS.
you do know that leona shit stomps on enchanter supports
: She needs to be a top laner like she was originally supposed to be. She was shoehorned into the support role where she now suffers eternally as there are far better champs that do her job better or make her kit useless.
> [{quoted}](name=NavyDivea,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yeu1jYuc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-12T01:31:59.272+0000) > > She needs to be a top laner like she was originally supposed to be. She was shoehorned into the support role where she now suffers eternally as there are far better champs that do her job better or make her kit useless. upvote this motherfucker, someone with sense when talking about leona
Weizi (NA)
: How much is the PBE Janna change going to affect the Janna vs Leona matchup?
has a leona main i never have trouble in bot vs any match up, the only support that makes me want to quit is lulu when she hits lv6
Arkayed (NA)
: Just watched imaqtpie get destroyed by a team with no ADC
: > [{quoted}](name=Aureus leo Noir,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=YsGGRi9r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-10T07:24:48.123+0000) > > leona and diana are harden warriors not some pansy ass magical girls archetype they are far from the star guardian theme, the skin that yasuo and riven got should have really been for leona and diana but riot cater to what is popular and forget what should be Poppy is a pansy ass magical girl archetype?
> [{quoted}](name=DelexPSN,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=YsGGRi9r,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-10T22:40:28.250+0000) > > Poppy is a pansy ass magical girl archetype? now she is, i like poopy personality before they reworked her. before she was a no bullshit champ
: Two champions that should have got a star guardian skin.
leona and diana are harden warriors not some pansy ass magical girls archetype they are far from the star guardian theme, the skin that yasuo and riven got should have really been for leona and diana but riot cater to what is popular and forget what should be
: its more damage on passive... and lower cd at lower ranks of Q how could it be a nerf?
> [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hVcVIjPX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-25T22:49:38.262+0000) > > its more damage on passive... > > and lower cd at lower ranks of Q > > how could it be a nerf? its a buff to early game but late game its a nerf because before at max cdr leona q would be on 2 cool down but not anymore
Ap2626 (NA)
: Why Buff Leona?
riot balance team don't know what the fuck they are doing half the time
: Sona Main (Low Elo though) and I struggle vs any competent Leo, and forget it if they are good with the champ. Leo is my secondary and I was surprised by the buff to be sure.
> [{quoted}](name=Bello Bagheera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mXVtLyrE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-23T12:59:45.425+0000) > > Sona Main (Low Elo though) and I struggle vs any competent Leo, and forget it if they are good with the champ. > > Leo is my secondary and I was surprised by the buff to be sure. are you sure this is a buff
: Leona is freaking flexible.
yeah that is why she got nerfed into the ground
Zyranium (EUW)
: She did have her infernal skin last year and the Bloodmoon skin this year, so no, she has many beautiful skins, her Moon goddess one is really awesome, she's perfect as she is. Champions like Morgana and Kayle needs VGU and I agree with the first post, it would be a waste of time to make a cinematic with 2 opposite woman who fights for their people and religion, since Morgana and Kayle could have a big storyline rework and better models and visuals, Diana is really ok, and she don't need any new skins or voiceline for now, champions like Fiddlesticks, Zyra, Veigar, Miss Fortune or Brand needs a new VO more than her.
> [{quoted}](name=Zatsukino,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EyxBbnYY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-22T23:47:36.588+0000) > > She did have her infernal skin last year and the Bloodmoon skin this year, so no, she has many beautiful skins, her Moon goddess one is really awesome, she's perfect as she is. > > Champions like Morgana and Kayle needs VGU and I agree with the first post, it would be a waste of time to make a cinematic with 2 opposite woman who fights for their people and religion, since Morgana and Kayle could have a big storyline rework and better models and visuals, Diana is really ok, and she don't need any new skins or voiceline for now, champions like Fiddlesticks, Zyra, Veigar, Miss Fortune or Brand needs a new VO more than her. the thing is diana and leona should have gotten new voice line during the targon update but riot loves to drop the ball
FeeNeeX (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EyxBbnYY,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-22T21:58:20.911+0000) > > I dunno. She has horrible laning phase and is easy to fall behind with her. THere is no reason to pick her over Akali or Ekko who both have similar playstyle but much better laning and scaling Wtf are you talking about Find me one Ekko or one Akali that can do better at me in lane or ar CSing with diana and i will freaking Quit league right then and there So far all the Ekkos and Akalis i came across either ragequit or try to keep up or they always Roam like Yassuo And believe me i play Diana since she was released
> [{quoted}](name=FeeNeeX,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EyxBbnYY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-22T22:15:56.033+0000) > > Wtf are you talking about > > Find me one Ekko or one Akali that can do better at me in lane or ar CSing with diana and i will freaking Quit league right then and there > > So far all the Ekkos and Akalis i came across either ragequit or try to keep up or they always Roam like Yassuo > > And believe me i play Diana since she was released has a diana main myself i shit on ekko and akali in lane they never stand a chance
Penns (EUW)
: cmon dud fizz ult hitbox got nerfed like 3 times lel
> [{quoted}](name=Penns,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Grf8kvX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-22T16:26:33.237+0000) > > cmon dud fizz ult hitbox got nerfed like 3 times lel he is saying that the hitboxs need to be adjusted nothing about nerf or buff
: Ptch notes 7.17 - What they really mean!!
champion that are not categorized has assassin but gameplay wise they are is but are in blood moon game mode diana riven yasuo lee sin camille kayn pantheon ahri wukong and kennen who more of a burst mage like annie but whatever champions that should also be in the that game mode are Vayne quinn irelia xin zhao j4
: Personally I want these police skins, especially the Lucian one
tieger05 (OCE)
: What the new Star Guardian skins could have been
Leona and diana does not fits this star guardian skin line, there nothing cute about rakkor warriors that will kill anyone and anything that cross them, yes leona is a killer
Xcion (NA)
: 3 Problems with SG skins
after they rewrite leona lore during the Targon update, She is far from caring she is rakkor warrior just like pantheon and diana and she will kill without hesitation far from caring, leona needs a kit update to match her lore
darkdill (NA)
: [PETITION] Star Guardian Leona for 2018
star gaurdian fuck that shit Leona need a cosmic god skin, she ain't no girly ass princess she is a warrior
: Patch 7.16 notes
no one likes arurf, we want U.R.F and just that
: > alistar was meant to be jg. they tweaked alistar because he wasn't strong enough for the jg then Opposite, actually. Alistar was meant to be a support. Baring in mind, he was one of the launch champions, so there wasn't really a meta yet. Or even a clear distinction on what roles were. When Alistar first entered the jungle, his gank reliability steam-rolled the game (Yi was god-tier mobile back then). So they gutted him. A season or two of jungle changes later, they gave him some buffs. Which he used to jungle and steam-roll games again. So he got re-gutted. During the update, Riot responded to questions about Alistar jungle stating that his reliability was too strong and it was unlikely they would ever allow him to go there again. Not only was Alistar not an intended jungler. He's actually banned from it. (>_>) >Blitz pick potential slid him into the Position I've always claimed Blitz is a horrible support (why I don't run him). He brings ***1*** trick to the table, and is otherwise useless. That 1 trick just happens to be near game-breaking and works without gold. :/ >Leona's passive makes people think that she needs someone with her. you give Leona an actual passive and she would run like a normal ap tank I do enjoy me some solo-lane Leona. AP though? AD Leona is stronger thanks to the AA resets.
> [{quoted}](name=Ariel the Cruel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2AE2TiiY,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-08-03T20:59:45.379+0000) > > Opposite, actually. > Alistar was meant to be a support. Baring in mind, he was one of the launch champions, so there wasn't really a meta yet. Or even a clear distinction on what roles were. > > When Alistar first entered the jungle, his gank reliability steam-rolled the game (Yi was god-tier mobile back then). So they gutted him. > A season or two of jungle changes later, they gave him some buffs. Which he used to jungle and steam-roll games again. So he got re-gutted. > During the update, Riot responded to questions about Alistar jungle stating that his reliability was too strong and it was unlikely they would ever allow him to go there again. > > Not only was Alistar not an intended jungler. He's actually banned from it. (>_>) > > I've always claimed Blitz is a horrible support (why I don't run him). He brings ***1*** trick to the table, and is otherwise useless. That 1 trick just happens to be near game-breaking and works without gold. :/ > > I do enjoy me some solo-lane Leona. > AP though? AD Leona is stronger thanks to the AA resets. and leona was suppose to be a solo lane tank, but RIOT gave her passive that she can't use her self because they did not want another tank to dominate the jungle, but that decision crippled her solo potential and so people started to take her bot lane but she was too oppressive has a support (because she is not) so RIOT nerf her hard over that past few years Ps. i got leona lv7 mastery just playing her top and jungle before her last hard nerf
: sej rework is too big of a departure from the original champion
At least Sej did not get gutted like they did to leona, I never did play Sej all that much but she plays much different now, but her new passive is really good
: Jungle Leona.
because she got nerf so she could not jungle, and riot refuse to give her passive a rework
Show more

Aureus leo Noir

Level 190 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion