: When will riot tickets be replied to once they are sent?
Rioter Comments
: Why can't I get gifted?
thank you! and good idea it does look like i am fishing for gifts, and how do i send a ticket?
Rioter Comments
: Can anyone tell me if they ever got lifted from a 14 day suspension or permabann.
I have a 14 days suspension but im getting my ban lifted today around 11.45pm....
: Ive finally finished my ban?
but i really just want to play ive been waiting for ever to play on league!
Rioter Comments
: Ive learned my lesson please unban me RIot
iim not permanently banned im have a 14 day suspension
Rioter Comments
: Quick Question about how much longer is my 14 day ban?
I realize that i just really want to play! ive learned my leeson to not let my brother play on my account
Alright thank you ill keep that in mind but i still don't get why i have a ban when my little brother was doing all of it..
oh thank you ZielMANN ill keep that in mind, and i just don't under stand why i get the ban when it was al my little borther's fault he was the one being salty, i just really want to play
Rioter Comments
: Update the Night Hunter Rengar skin?
true but i still think he should look more ghost like his splash art but it's riot idea not mine it's just an option
Rioter Comments
: Banned for 14 days (suspention)
alright thanky ou i promis ill do everyhting that you said! :D
OMG i did not know that i love league of legends, i never want to stop playing this game i think im going to change my password once my ban is up just incase if he tries to go on it again but so is there no way to lift my ban?
I realize that, i'm very mad at him...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Security Reminder: Beware of scams this holiday!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I OWE YOU ALL!!! {{champion:107}}
: I'm just a volunteer with the [Arbiter program](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/opVBd7rZ-introducing-the-arbiters). We're pretty knowledgeable about the player behavior systems (among other things) so if you have questions, let us know and we'll try to help out.
Hello so I am still confused in how I am suppost to change my password i believe that i can trust you and please just do it for me {{champion:107}}
: I completed all the surveys for Free RP, and yet i still havn't received the rest of the code!
Rioter Comments
: There is a PayPal option though...
Rioter Comments

AverageGamer155

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion