Rioter Comments
: Leona’s AD Beatdown
this is fake no one plays nunu anymore
: Leona’s AD Beatdown
think about it there are actually people out there who think that this is actually "groundbreaking" let that sink in
: AP Tanky atk sped Jg Diana {{champion:131}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:11}} {{item:1311}} {{item:3930}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3100}} Optional replacements for lichbane: {{item:3091}} {{item:3157}}
You say that as if that isn't a common off-tank diana build...
: Assasin's aren't meant to take out Tanks... It's ADCs > Tanks > Assasins > ADCs (Rock-Paper-Scissors style) though of course if any of those three get fed or build items from the other class well.. then you're in trouble
you mean Vayne* > Tanks :^)
Axxlon (NA)
: When people leave literally RIGHT as before the match is about to begin
OH MY **GOD** LITERALLY 5 TIMES IN A **ROW** NOW {{item:3070}}{{item:2050}} {{item:2050}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: Ascension Issues with Tahm Kench and Twisted Fate
I've been trying to reproduce this with TF but haven't been able to get him to teleport to that position yet o_O
: > [{quoted}](name=himikalka16,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cyXimTOQ,comment-id=00020004,timestamp=2016-04-09T13:08:55.505+0000) > > Why the hell is this being downvoted!? most of this is true lol. because the truth hurts ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Space Man J,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cyXimTOQ,comment-id=000200040000,timestamp=2016-04-10T00:38:38.962+0000) > > because the truth hurts ;) That is **literally EXACTLY.** what comprises the reason for the vast majority of most of the downvotes on most criticism-based threads on this board. People don't want to consider unfavorable outcomes so they just cover their ears. :|
: The major reason why RS went downhill was the infinite microtransaction bullshit that they pulled because their investors said so.
> [{quoted}](name=Demonic Khan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cyXimTOQ,comment-id=0068,timestamp=2016-04-10T02:18:10.208+0000) > > The major reason why RS went downhill was the infinite microtransaction bullshit that they pulled because their investors said so. That was only **one** of the reasons. That wasn't the biggest reason. It was a number of things.
4EtQTKtcfT (EUNE)
: Riot, please don't become the new Jagex.
Riot... **USED** ...to listen to their players, guys. Wake up. Wake up and smell the teemo shrooms. Seasons 1-3 are long past us, and Riot has let their fame get to their heads. They've come to the conclusion that they're too big to fail, so they gradually started listening less and less to their players.
Rioter Comments
: Champion Insights: Poppy, Keeper of the Hammer
Petition to have Darius say {{champion:122}}: "LOOKS LIKE TEAM NOXUS IS BLASTING OFF AGAAAaain..." ...when he gets hit by Poppy's ult. c:
: Can Poppy get a Q re-work?
Hmm... an interesting though. And it could work now that she's more of a bruiser than a fighter/assassin.
Axxlon (NA)
: Homeguard is a fun mechanic, but crowded out the decision space on boot enchantments pretty heavily.
(PS if anyone's confused: replace "Homeguard" and "boot enchantments" with "Flash" and "summoner spells")
Rioter Comments
: I like the skill changes a little.. but her VU she looks like a sexualized gremlin now.. I guess just feed the Weeaboos and they give u money.
I think the only one with a boner here is you fuckin furf*g
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Maelstromer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=apHXKr3v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-19T11:24:03.143+0000) > > Jax is toxic and has no counterplay {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} Poppy beats Jax any time with her eyes closed. Her Q is stronger than his W, his dodge doesnt work on her, she can build same items as her, if she position properly she can stun that bitch, her ulti gives her 50% extra damage vs him, she takes 50% reduced damage from him thanks to her passive. {{item:3047}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3124}} Try to duel Poppy with those items as Jax
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=apHXKr3v,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-11-19T12:05:13.492+0000) > > {{champion:78}} bruh she's getting reworked lmao
Rioter Comments
: RiotScruffy talks ChampUp and Poppy!
Do you guys mind linking to a transcript in the future for your podcasts? It would help a lot with being able to skim for the specific news/topic one is looking for. Thanks in advance
: Nightmarish Legacy Skins descend into the Vault
Maybe if you actually released them during Halloween i'd be tempted to buy them, but nope, apparently worlds is soooo intensive that you couldn't even take like a few hours out of the schedule to enable legacy halloween skins for sale, at the very least. Oh well, less money i'm wasting on you, Riot. ;3
: {{champion:119}} NEEDS a harrowing Skin, like DRAAAAAAAVEN(in a spooky way) or Zombie Draven, or Draven(he is cool without an skin)
PlayaPan (NA)
: Zombie {{champion:20}} & {{champion:63}} are WAY OVERPRICED.
Zombie Brand is a legendary for a reason. Zombie, completely new set of animations, FX, voice lines, ...AND he does thriller (a whole lot better than warwick might I add).
: What's the point in releasing all of the Halloween content now?
I mean i'm glad that they finally decided to make them available, but i'm still dissapointed that they decided to play favorites when they could have at least unlocked the legacy halloween skins from the vault during october. :\
Rikari (NA)
: So I was playing Lucian today
I feel the same way. Lucian honestly just feels weak to me, and I feel like the 6300 IP I wasted 1 1/2 seasons ago was utterly wasted :\
: Should I get underworld Twisted Fate?
Anyway, if you already have a skin, i'd only get more than one if you actually plan on using a certain champion a lot. Me, TF is my main, but I still only have Tango on him. x'D
: why even have 2 skins when your only going to be really using one.
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner Grey,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=eIATOrA9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-05T23:51:24.550+0000) > > why even have 2 skins when your only going to be really using one. Because some people use certain champs more than others. :3
: its a shame that you never thought of adapting at all during the draft as a possibility. As position x, before any champions are drafted you are already thinking you want to play a certain champion. how is sharing this information at all bad? enemy picks something that changes your pick...hover something else and adapt. or as you have clearly chosen, remain stubborn, closed minded, negative, and unyielding in your static choice for the match and then blame everyone else around you for the inevitable loss. To quote Kung Pao "Should have gone with A" -Master Tang
> [{quoted}](name=ToiletteOfDoom ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69UEzucz,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2015-11-05T15:49:08.828+0000) > > its a shame that you never thought of adapting at all during the draft as a possibility. It's an even bigger shame that you never even considered other champions' strengths.
  Rioter Comments
: it is a completely skill based game, this whole "luck" thing that you are talking about doesn't exist. so long as you are not the one afking you would have a 44.444...% chance of getting the afk, while the other team would have a 55.555...% chance. meaning, if anything, that it is rigged for you to climb
> [{quoted}](name=darkchan5,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3snHzsll,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-03T22:29:55.867+0000) > > it is a completely skill based game, this whole "luck" thing that you are talking about doesn't exist. Been drinkin' that rito koolaid lately, eh?
: How it feels to be a fed Sion
rito pls gief Railroad Conductor Sion skin, where his ult makes him make train noises
: > [{quoted}](name=Avantel,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=51BB4Lmx,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-03T21:40:22.285+0000) > > You complain about champions you call broken (Brand, by the way, is not broken. He's strong, but only if you let him get fed will he be a problem for the whole team), yet you play champions that a much greater percentage of people call broken, to which your defense is you find them to be fun. > > Does that not sound off to you? Elise: Stand behind minions, build MR, don't overextend Kassadin: Stun him when he tries to burst you with his horrible base damage Jinx: Gap close on her
> [{quoted}](name=InsertANameHere,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=51BB4Lmx,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-03T22:22:19.574+0000) > Jinx: Gap close on her But oh wait, whats that? A taser shot coming at me? Oh now i'm slowed (and then you say "just dodge it") upon which I say "Yeah good luck dodging a massive slow-nuke with 2000+ missile speed if you don't have a shit-ton of movement-speed or aren't a champion with a large/wonky collision box"
: Did Riot just make Iceborn Gauntlet a terrible item for Nasus to buy in lane?
: I'm not usually one to complain about patches before they're out....
Soooo... that's, what, 5+ champions Certainlyt has designed now that are either fucking broken or just feel oppressive as shit? :^) Hmm, sounds like a senior designer needs to have a talk with him or something lol
: I think I know the issue with champions like Thresh, Yasuo, and Lee Sin.
The problem isn't being overpowered, the problem is their kits are overloaded/bloated/whatever-adjective-you-want-to-use-to-describe-having too many tools. Thresh single-handedly has some of the best kill-tools of any support, therefore being **better by default** than 80% of all offensive supports in the entire game. And even then he **STILL** has a **considerably** high amount of defensive ability due to the fact that his lantern, which **not only functions as a shield**, pretty much makes his laning partner almost un-gankable. Yasuo used to be balanced on released, then he was buffed and became ridiculous, then was nerfed again multiple upon multiple times, and yet people STILL don't like facing him. Fighter/Assassins have notoriously been the hardest characters to balance in the entire game, and part of it has to do with the fact that they have mobility, high damage, and **just** enough durability to not get themselves killed.
: Jax vs Warwick late game
To be honest warwick would just out-sustain him. Q too stronk
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Liquid Shotz,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=Ajf3E8mu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-03T02:54:16.614+0000) > > sounds like a noob dream to me xD I mean that's pretty much what all of these team recruitment threads sound like tbh
: So many people forget the point is to play the game
you sound like one of those facebook retards tbh
Lugg (NA)
: Why NA sucks in international play
I would honestly believe the whole meta thing. I personally try **not** to play the champs that NA considers "meta" because I feel like it degrades my skill on a personal level, as well as my integrity. If I had it my way, I would try to build whatever I felt most comfortable with building on my main,{{champion:4}} , when dealing with mobile enemy threats, because guess what? I actually know how to play my champion, and I also know what i'm vulnerable to, and how to counteract that with certain item choices. ...Yet, unfortunately, I constantly (and consistently) feel peer pressured into not doing what **I** want to do (aka, what somebody **else** wants me to do), out of the fear of being flamed and chastised for doing what **I know** works for **my champion and playstyle combination**. I get people all the time who try to tell me off for using Runaan's Hurricane on TF, when in reality, they don't even know the first thing about me, or my playstyle (let alone how TF's kit works...). Of course, the brunt of this pressure stems from the fact that i'm already playing a champ whose not considered "meta", so unless some sort of grand fuckin' miracle happens on my side, chances are i'm gonna get instantly flamed the moment my team starts losing because of people looking for excuses (the easiest, in fact). In all honestly, the core root of NA's problems come from mentality: both personal and mob-mentality. If people would stop harshly accusing other people and talking shit about them, we wouldn't have these problems so god-damned often.
Hiemdol (NA)
: Why a late Horrowing event won't be worth the wait.
: You know what this game needs? TOSERS.
Verxint (NA)
: The Cycle of Nerfs and Buffs continues. We will adapt, they will QQ.
> [{quoted}](name=Little Mac is OP,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vNqac04O,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-02T22:24:57.074+0000) > > The Cycle of Nerfs and Buffs continues. We will adapt, they will QQ. so basically you only play whose considered meta so basically you don't have any real skills k
: http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.33791919.4375/flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=A Superb Villain,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vNqac04O,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-02T22:59:52.340+0000) > > http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.33791919.4375/flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg While running around in circles is not. ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=PDE5 Inhibitors,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NopLxYBe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-03T02:09:38.086+0000) > > Her E is really easy to land. It is not, however, "literally impossible to dodge". Are you kidding me? She can just shoot it your way and instantly pop it on top of you. How do i doge that.
> [{quoted}](name=SexySoapTurtle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NopLxYBe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-11-03T02:11:38.888+0000) > > Are you kidding me? She can just shoot it your way and instantly pop it on top of you. How do i doge that. You doge it like this https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HCQ3hdYGhC0/hqdefault.jpg
: Fun to Play As AND Against
I would hesitate to say that Jinx's taser has a "reasonable travel speed", to be honest... >_> I understand the idea of her having the brief wind-up to indicate she's gonna use it, but even with that, I still think that the speed of her W is so fast that you actually have to have beyond at LEAST 410 movespeed on your character to be able to reliably **spot-dodge** something that travels that fast...
: Season 6 will kill some AP champions...
Actually, {{champion:4}} ends up benefiting in a unique manner, since he has to ability to go either AD or AP. In fact, that new Shiv item that increase the range of your next auto-attack will end up benefiting his gold-card-play immensely. :^)
: MAJOR QUINN (or should i say valor) BUG
Sounds like a bug that should make Tahm disabled until fixed. :B ;)
: What is the rationale with the manaless champion
'Energy' was essentially Riot's attempt at replicating the Rogue class from WoW. Though I still don't understand why Lee Sin uses Energy and not mana, seeing as how he's a monk, not a ninja... >_> Also, Kennen quite clearly uses lightning magic so it's kinda awkward seeing him not using mana lol Lets take a look at all the "Health" casters: {{champion:266}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:154}} -Aatrox and Vladimir both consume their own blood in order to use their abilities, Vlad being (essentially) a 'blood mage' and Aatrox being some sort of vampiric warrior or whatever. -As far as I know, Mordekaiser masochistically consumes his own life-force to use his abilities, being some sort of unholy golem-like creation that spreads disease. -Mundo, basically, enjoys inflicting pain, on both himself and others, and having been a medical professional, he essentially injects himself with all sorts of crazy concoctions that empower him while also eating away at him from the inside-out. -Zac uses his own cellular material as a weapon, thus why parts of him fly off when he flings himself at somebody. Rage/Fury was essentially the same concept as with Energy ({{champion:23}}). However, what's interesting is that Tryn doesn't really consume Fury with any of his abilities other than Bloodlust. Honestly I think he could benefit from needing to consume Fury to use his Spin or his Shout, as that would allow him to have power in other places that would be of benefit to his quality of life overall. Yas/Riven/Garen... yeah, there's no reason why they shouldn't use a resource. :\ Seeing as how Riven utilizes "Ki" in her moves (as indicated by her W's name), that could be a viable resource. Dealing and taking damage could generate Ki, which would be consumed by her other abilities. Perhaps E would only generate a Shield if she has enough Ki, or it would consume Ki to give her shielding based on the amount of Ki consumed. W could consume a large amount of her Ki bar (maybe up to half) to have a higher stun or higher damage based on the amount consumed. Ult would essentially be the same concept. Yasuo could use his Flow bar as a resource. His Shield could be changed to be more like Morde's shield, where the amount generated acts as an active shield (Yasuo's would degenerate for the time he spends not in motion). His Wind Wall could consume a large amount of Flow to gain either a longer duration or a larger wall. His E could probably also consume Flow, to limit his minion-wave-mobility. :p Garen should just use mana, to be honest. He can still be the "noob-friendly champ" while having a mana bar, and in fact, that could actually help new players with management of resources due to such.
: Energy allows you to have limited engagements because of a "shared cooldown" function Mana only makes you think about it if you are nearly running out. That's why lategame you have people with 2k mana not worrying about it. Resourceless are generally balanced around certain aspects of their kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Pollyanna Wright,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WRuNeKn2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-02T23:54:16.414+0000) > Resourceless are generally balanced around certain aspects of their kit. And yet some are still imbalanced. :^)
Show more

Axxlon

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion