CLG ear (NA)
: video is unavailable
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=I3FuJPOu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-23T02:34:40.326+0000) > > video is unavailable darn.
Rioter Comments
Offrole (NA)
: How deep is your love?
My Sister in law called me a romantic.
nami tf (NA)
: Body Shape in Video Games (Opinions wanted)
>"Yesterday, critic Anita Sarkeesian" Shit article.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vt48VfyO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-12-09T22:30:50.628+0000) > > This statement gave me a hearty chuckle. The only way you can interpret it that way is if you completely ignore the word ***-alien.-*** With your ridiculous and convoluted it would be fair to look at the term 'drunk driver' and say, 'Hey, it's not illegal to be drunk' instead of 'what you are doing while drunk is illegal.' If I call you an intrepid moron, I'm still calling you intrepid. Also your allegory of drunk driving is completely right? The term "alien" makes it even worse. You're quite literally alienating the person in question on top of calling them illegal. The phrase is designed with the purpose of turning citizens against immigrants.
> [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vt48VfyO,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-12-09T23:52:19.004+0000) > The term "alien" makes it even worse. You're quite literally alienating the person in question on top of calling them illegal. The phrase is designed with the purpose of turning citizens against immigrants. Huh. > a·li·en > ˈālēən/ > adjective > adjective: alien > 1. > belonging to a foreign country or nation. > noun > noun: alien; plural noun: aliens > 1. > a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living. Sorry if using correct terminology is too offensive for your precious little flower petal world.
: Wow. Chilling. Welcome to the New Trump America I guess...
GIJose65 (NA)
: Save.....ALOT, fallout 1 and 2 are great but honestly I think they are a little rough around the edges in their combat mechanics. in terms of traits, gifted and one hander are pretty damn good if I remember correctly in terms of skills, Small guns is a must Speech is pretty good Lock pick is something that I tend to use btw you can get Ian as a partner early on in the first town you go to (shady sands), just keep asking him to join with you for free and eventually he will say yes, it will save you some caps and he makes a good meatshield for those damn rad scorpions
> [{quoted}](name=GIJose65,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VXbklceA,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-12-09T06:59:48.044+0000) > > Save.....ALOT, fallout 1 and 2 are great but honestly I think they are a little rough around the edges in their combat mechanics. > > in terms of traits, gifted and one hander are pretty damn good if I remember correctly > > in terms of skills, > > Small guns is a must > Speech is pretty good > Lock pick is something that I tend to use > > btw you can get Ian as a partner early on in the first town you go to (shady sands), just keep asking him to join with you for free and eventually he will say yes, it will save you some caps and he makes a good meatshield for those damn rad scorpions Wow, I just made a new character and specced into charisma to get him. Feels bad. I beat the game in like 8 hours on that character though, so I guess it wasn't for naught.
: Playing Fallout 1 for the first time
Make use of Save states, most fights devolve into save loading on multiple spots to get crits. Or maybe I just beat the game at a low level, idk. Anyways go evil and do the quest to get meat for the iguana on a stick vendor guy. Then blackmail him into giving you shittons of money. (I didn't do that but holy shit you can make him give you 15k caps a week)
ZaDahaka11 (EUNE)
: "citizen" is a made up word (like anything else), you're an animal living on this plant, no land belongs to anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaDahaka11,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vt48VfyO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-09T04:22:20.388+0000) > > "citizen" is a made up word (like anything else), you're an animal living on this plant, no land belongs to anyone. You realize animals mark territory and fucking kill anything that wanders into it, right?
: Overwatch is the best game eve--
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=K2Epz0Ex,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-12-07T20:28:52.500+0000) > > Is she like complaining that no one is helping her set up the wedding or whatever? Household chores
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=K2Epz0Ex,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-12-08T02:51:26.826+0000) > > Household chores Then he should call her and complain about her not paying rent, or paying for groceries, or paying off their cars. Assuming this is also the stereotypical relationship.
CLG ear (NA)
: Apparently they made the Great Wall of China to protect against monsters
: Meanwhile, "it's perfectly fine for the right to label the left because our words aren't so bad." Stop being a hypocrite, don't use stupid buzzwords and don't call ANYONE names unless they genuinely do deserve it. Actually have an argument using, I don't know, FACTS.
> Actually have an argument using, I don't know, FACTS. Which is why Milo is one of my favorite "conservatives". I don't understand these labels though, I have certain opinions that are conservative and certain opinions that are liberal.
: > [{quoted}](name=Matezoide,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0qUPf9fm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-12-03T04:24:43.115+0000) > > This. > > The writer going "ITACHI IS A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN" was stupid as fuck, and was probably done because of his popularity. Pretty much. He was sooo much better when he was just straight evil because it didn't make all of Sasukes effort go down the trash shoot.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0qUPf9fm,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-12-03T05:13:32.637+0000) > > Pretty much. > > He was sooo much better when he was just straight evil because it didn't make all of Sasukes effort go down the trash shoot. Where they belong to be honest.
Rioter Comments
: Well maybe if you weren't out there spray painting Swastikas on black peoples houses, didn't harass every Muslim you see for being a terrorist, and refrained from beating up Mexicans for being "illegal" (whether they are or not), then they wouldn't be fucking up your white neighborhoods with violent protests. Right? Which I obviously have to assume you're doing, since you voted Trump. Right?
> [{quoted}](name=SkyBluXIII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=XVrv2o1z,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-12-02T00:20:45.451+0000) > > Well maybe if you weren't out there spray painting Swastikas on black peoples houses, didn't harass every Muslim you see for being a terrorist, and refrained from beating up Mexicans for being "illegal" (whether they are or not), then they wouldn't be fucking up your white neighborhoods with violent protests. Right? > > Which I obviously have to assume you're doing, since you voted Trump. Right? "Everything I read off of Twitter and Tumblr is true!"
La Spork (NA)
: Did we all forget that Neurosurgeonwolf is Maximum LeBroken?
: Should I buy 80 more gadgetzan hearthstone packs?
I bought 70 got 5 legendaries and bought 2 more with dust. I'm honestly content with all I have and don't like any of the other legendaries except maybe Raza, But I don't like priest so w/e. In short; if you haven't gotten the cards you wanted, go for it.
CLG ear (NA)
: Honestly, the scientists that accept bribes from corporations to deny climate change
And yet the reverse argument could also be made, so instead of arguing over something retarded that could be right or wrong either way, you could argue that Harambe didn't deserve to die.
: This is pretty fucked up
Well Ohio rigs just about any sport they can get their hands on, all the refs take bribes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azurasha,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7sYoVTwY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-28T20:17:23.538+0000) > > I couldn't get past the 4th episode of Code Geass, and will never watch dragonball super. Ever. It's just a waste of time for an anime that was finished years ago. Should give it a try. Its honestly not bad. Certain characters are relevant again! :D
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Arcadia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7sYoVTwY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-28T20:19:25.311+0000) > > Should give it a try. Its honestly not bad. Certain characters are relevant again! :D Also the power creep is insane. Honestly there will never be a moment as epic as Goku's first super saiyan. And I don't even like any other character.
ADC Bard (NA)
: first Dragon Ball Super, now Code Geass R3
I couldn't get past the 4th episode of Code Geass, and will never watch dragonball super. Ever. It's just a waste of time for an anime that was finished years ago.
: RIP wrestling
Fake wrestling is gone, real wrestling is still here, it's just reserved to high-schools and colleges, and is slowly dying out due to lack of attention. It's sad really, imo it's the sport that requires the most effort.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Azurasha,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qnOMe15F,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-11-18T14:46:33.630+0000) > > I once killed a shiny Zigzagoon thinking it was a regular Zigzagoon, then got into a fight with another and cried. When pokemon gold came out I realized my totodile was a weird color, so I restarted to get a normal one. I'm happy you couldn't transfer past that gen lol.
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qnOMe15F,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2016-11-20T17:35:58.116+0000) > > When pokemon gold came out I realized my totodile was a weird color, so I restarted to get a normal one. I'm happy you couldn't transfer past that gen lol. brutal...
: Over 10 years of pokemon Still haven't encountered a shiny to this day FeelsBadMan
> [{quoted}](name=Face The Lewd,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qnOMe15F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-18T14:03:40.579+0000) > > Over 10 years of pokemon > Still haven't encountered a shiny to this day > FeelsBadMan I once killed a shiny Zigzagoon thinking it was a regular Zigzagoon, then got into a fight with another and cried.
: Winston Needs Buffs and Roadhog Needs Gutting
Honestly the silent Roadhog nerf killed him for me, and dropped my winrate on him by 20% Sure he's still annoying, but now they don't die when you hook them sometimes. Also I'm pretty sure Win-ston is buffed on the ptr, because when i play him he feels like he melts people, his lightning seems to tick faster, but I'm not sure.
: I can't fathom why people like diapers on grown adults.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AWGEkamH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-18T02:02:59.064+0000) > > I can't fathom why people like diapers on grown adults. They don't, they like diapers on kog'maw.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azurasha,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OGNatdJh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-11-18T11:21:16.013+0000) > > He hung out with a girl at a bar daily. She turned out to have a fiance, and when her fiance got suspicious, she accused my brother of stalking. > > He went back to the bar (that he usually goes to) and was kicked out (she told them he was bothering her). At a later time he left a note on her bike, trying to figure out what was going on. A bouncer saw him and attacked him, pinned him down, and then called the police(It happened in the span of 3 days too.). Then he spent 2 years and spent over 70k trying to plead his innocence before being sentenced to 3 months in jail and 2 years on probation, because he "scared her". > > > > It wasn't even her testifying, she said he was drunk etc when they were together and that he didn't know what he was doing blah blah, (defending him but not backing down from her accusation, so as to save face with her fiance. I know this because my brother doesn't drink much, he usually plays pool with his roommates). > It was the bar owner, some fat fuck ginger piece of shit, and a guy he had never seen before that said "he done it". Gezz man, I am glad I am the way I am to prevent shit like this.
> [{quoted}](name=BestJhinUniverse,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OGNatdJh,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-11-18T12:10:43.757+0000) > > Gezz man, I am glad I am the way I am to prevent shit like this. Liberal Social justice values are cancer, best to avoid social interaction with those that considers themselves of a higher moral standard. Usually they are just egotistical assholes that you want to punch in the face.
: I would like to know more of this backstory. How words led to your brother ending up in jail/prison. But I agree with what you say, I remain silent and stoic these days and only speak the bare minimum if someone not part of my elite circle tries to engage in conversation with me.
> [{quoted}](name=BestJhinUniverse,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OGNatdJh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-18T02:16:14.418+0000) > > I would like to know more of this backstory. How words led to your brother ending up in jail/prison. > > But I agree with what you say, I remain silent and stoic these days and only speak the bare minimum if someone not part of my elite circle tries to engage in conversation with me. He hung out with a girl at a bar daily. She turned out to have a fiance, and when her fiance got suspicious, she accused my brother of stalking. He went back to the bar (that he usually goes to) and was kicked out (she told them he was bothering her). At a later time he left a note on her bike, trying to figure out what was going on. A bouncer saw him and attacked him, pinned him down, and then called the police(It happened in the span of 3 days too.). Then he spent 2 years and spent over 70k trying to plead his innocence before being sentenced to 3 months in jail and 2 years on probation, because he "scared her". It wasn't even her testifying, she said he was drunk etc when they were together and that he didn't know what he was doing blah blah, (defending him but not backing down from her accusation, so as to save face with her fiance. I know this because my brother doesn't drink much, he usually plays pool with his roommates). It was the bar owner, some fat fuck ginger piece of shit, and a guy he had never seen before that said "he done it".
Rioter Comments
Oglaf (EUNE)
: Nah but instead you have that clod Trudeau who calls himself a Feminist while unironically attending a gender-segregated Muslim prayer service.
> [{quoted}](name=Oglaf,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=p6nhyG9c,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-17T17:26:13.841+0000) > > Nah but instead you have that clod Trudeau who calls himself a Feminist while unironically attending a gender-segregated Muslim prayer service. Then complimenting them on their rich culture!
: just a reminder.
Where is Pichu?
Rioter Comments
La Spork (NA)
: I wish people could better comprehend my intellectual capacity.
You know what, I'm gonna go the extra mile and double down of the thought that you might be the best most R word troll on GD. NICE MOVES, KEEP IT UP.
: Been playing a lot of Skyrim Special Edition AMA
I mean it's not really worth it if you have 120 mods or so already installed and totally decked out your game, graphics and gameplay wise. For some reason they didn't give me it for free even though I had all the dlc when it was released.
GIJose65 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HUjJQxEV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-13T21:05:58.254+0000) > > Didn't the original Stands exist because of the blood relation when Dio took over dead Jojo's body? that is the part that bothers me, DIO got his stand by getting hit by the golden arrow which somehow caused everyone in the Jostar bloodline to get one (Jotaro, Josuke, Joseph, and even Holy Kujo). but that does not explain how people like Polnareff and Kakyoin got their stands as they had them since birth. there might be something that I missed but that is what bothers me.
> [{quoted}](name=GIJose65,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HUjJQxEV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-13T21:11:18.227+0000) > there might be something that I missed but that is what bothers me. Before Avdol got fkn rekt, he said his tribe had stands and they were born with them, so I assume if someone gets hit by the arrow and survives, everyone who is related by blood (with a strong spirit) gets a stand (which explains Polnareff having a stand and not his sister). And it was Jonathan's body connected to Dio's, his family got stands, and Dio got two because he was technically two people.
: I think it's worse when people in a country are dumb enough to vote for trump
> [{quoted}](name=Guy Deathscare,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=E4GJ8yAT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-13T05:00:59.949+0000) > > I think it's worse when people in a country are dumb enough to vote for trump and worse yet: Hillary.
: A group of squishies miss CC on a monstrously fed Vayne -- You won't believe what happens next!
: Thank you to my fellow Americans!
Patriots... Patriarchy... T R I G G E R E D
: We haven't had too much Hearthstone talk recently
Real talk, how good would pyroblast atiesh be if pyroblast was still 8 mana? Answer, really fucking good.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azurasha,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GKbbP9FR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-10T23:40:07.734+0000) > > I just find it hilarious people can get so upset about a lying, corrupt, murderous candidate that cares little about others problems and more about her pockets. https://66.media.tumblr.com/c2ff31a5ceff89a31ccbfb191a1a0ae7/tumblr_o5n3b2ZAFG1tbmt66o1_500.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Loli Crusader,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GKbbP9FR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-10T23:46:52.726+0000) > > https://66.media.tumblr.com/c2ff31a5ceff89a31ccbfb191a1a0ae7/tumblr_o5n3b2ZAFG1tbmt66o1_500.jpg That's already my steam avatar, but well meme'd good sir.
: "Trump wants to deport illegal Mexican immigrants that are committing additional crimes. Therefore he's racist against all of Latin descent!" "Trump wants to freeze immigration from the middle east due to potential terrorist seeds coming in. Gotta mark him as an islamophobe!" "Hillary is a woman. Therefore she's qualified to be president." Hillary supporter logic at its finest.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GKbbP9FR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-10T18:28:23.039+0000) > > "Trump wants to deport illegal Mexican immigrants that are committing additional crimes. Therefore he's racist against all of Latin descent!" > "Trump wants to freeze immigration from the middle east due to potential terrorist seeds coming in. Gotta mark him as an islamophobe!" > "Hillary is a woman. Therefore she's qualified to be president." > > Hillary supporter logic at its finest. I just find it hilarious people can get so upset about a lying, corrupt, murderous candidate that cares little about others problems and more about her pockets.
Rioter Comments
: do you even visit GD everyone knows there's a strong pro-Trump/anti-Clinton circlejerk in here just look at literally any thread that isn't pro Trump, and see how many upvotes does any non-conservative opinion has compared to pro-Trump views
> [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jscnT213,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-09T07:12:31.855+0000) > > do you even visit GD > > everyone knows there's a strong pro-Trump/anti-Clinton circlejerk in here > > just look at literally any thread that isn't pro Trump, and see how many upvotes does any non-conservative opinion has compared to pro-Trump views Well obviously the idiotic posts got downvoted to shit. But this is the first I've seen conservative posts go anything but even. It gives me hope for all the "amazing" people on here. Also I'm talking over the past couple of weeks, not just today, where I got on and noticed something was quite different.
Rioter Comments
: Not too sure on clear speed but from what I found on the internet. Clear speed is mostly the same for most junglers. Some got slower on certain camps like Fiddle on Raptors. While some got faster like Amumu on raptors. However exp on the red side of the jungle gives more EXP in general. A full clear gets you halfway to level 5 at the 4 minute mark which is insane. How levels will go after that is unknown. Not too much information on jungle gold though. Smite buffs being gone decreases ward control. I'm fine with this change I guess. Wards got nerfed hard in season 6. Overall sustain may have gone up though in exchange for less buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=PPPPPPPPPPPP270,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1E5E7vTj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-07T21:34:10.600+0000) > > Not too sure on clear speed but from what I found on the internet. > Clear speed is mostly the same for most junglers. Some got slower on certain camps like Fiddle on Raptors. While some got faster like Amumu on raptors. > However exp on the red side of the jungle gives more EXP in general. > > A full clear gets you halfway to level 5 at the 4 minute mark which is insane. > How levels will go after that is unknown. > Not too much information on jungle gold though. > > Smite buffs being gone decreases ward control. I'm fine with this change I guess. Wards got nerfed hard in season 6. Overall sustain may have gone up though in exchange for less buffs. Full clears already got you to level 4 at the 4 minute mark though, how you think that's insane is beyond me, because to me it looks like they are just forcing junglers to gank after a clear, and pushing them into feast or feed scenarios.
: I think allowing discussion of politics was really just a way to let people shitpost in different ways
> [{quoted}](name=vfactor95,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=m4l4toMO,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-07T20:20:00.400+0000) > > I think allowing discussion of politics was really just a way to let people shitpost in different ways Like Wukong420elite thinking Democrats are anything but liars that trick minorities into voting for them, then doing nothing about solving their problems. He's obviously trolling.
: yes, if Hillary was immediately imprisoned and ivanka trump released nudes
> [{quoted}](name=Summoners Drift,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WAWlnqGt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-07T18:22:49.632+0000) > > yes, if Hillary was immediately imprisoned and ivanka trump released nudes My favorite part is the media trashing on the FBI for "investigating" what is very obviously federal crimes.
Azurasha (NA)
: Progressive Left
Show more

Azurasha

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion