Rioter Comments
: Did you know Urgot first made his debut in Bethesda's The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind?
: I dunno if this will make you laugh, but if you are bored, click here.
Thanks for this, I'm here board at work and this was entertaining.
: At this point, Towers tilt me more than players
What if they had a low damage constant beam like the fountains, but the damage scales with max health making them more deadly to tanks.
: Can Kindred PLEASE get a new skin?
I hope they get a new skin, I'm bored of the two I have.
: Why Can A 1/2 Kindred Beat a 5/1 Yasuo?
: Kindred skin
idk if they're planning on it but there are a lot of themes that could work. Blood moon for instance.
: Kindred Players! Regarding the mini-rework RiotRepertoir mentioned for kindred 2 months ago.
Honestly if losing a couple of marks was not a death sentence. She is also a hard stuck jungler since her passive requires her to get marks. I would love to see her played in top lane or even as a mini adc. {{champion:203}}
y0r1ck (NA)
: I eat autofilled jannas for breakfast
> [{quoted}](name=ALegoPiece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x91ARxxH,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2018-05-13T21:32:40.249+0000) > > I eat autofilled jannas for breakfast That's just my point. Everyone takes this game to seriously. That's exactly why I don't play ranked.
: Anyone else very satisfied with autofill?
I don't play ranked anymore so being auto filled is not a big deal for me. I just play Janna or something.
: [GAMEPLAY] Spawning Outside of Fountain
I looked up this tread after are Mundo spawned out side of the fountain and bolted down mid lane.
: RP for charity?
Seems like a good idea. I have 92 RP that wont be doing anything any time soon.
: At long last I can see what I get... oh...
If there is a way to post pictures I can prove I got thee in a row.
Rioter Comments
Bârd (NA)
: A list of things that tilt your support.
All the vision ones cut me deep. I'm in bronze so no one wards. I finish the game with on average 50+ VS. While everyone else has less than 10.
: When you make a post that makes fun of a champion, but then someone takes it too seriously
abca98 (EUW)
: {{champion:76}} RIP
> [{quoted}](name=abca98,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kNdafbOf,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-05-07T20:59:03.009+0000) > > {{champion:76}} RIP Lucky... fair well... my little kitty...
: Your current summoner level is now your new main
{{champion:89}} 87 is not a thing so next champ was Leona... I DON'T LIKE SUPPORT
: Thunderlord Poppy aka Thor Poppy aka Thorppy
Up voting just because "Thorppy"
Fegone (NA)
: Shoutout to great repeatable missions
I just see people randomly placing wards. Plus it's not that of a big deal for me anyway because I usually get 20+ VS a game anyway.
Rioter Comments
: New Epic skin: Beemo
Now all we need is Bumble bear Annie.{{champion:1}} "Beware, the bumble bear" {{champion:117}}
: Look. If you want to switch to Fortnite, just go.
Joyi (EUW)
: How do I stop being toxic
: Remember; Playing off-meta is NOT grounds for Reporting.
Builds Ahri full crit and gets called a troll.
: Tips on nidalee?
Press F3 when ever you have down time
: Youtube banned guns
Games are fine, you just can't display real ones irl.
Lavenora (EUW)
: And they have stopped doing every single one of these, they needed them back then when they weren't so big. as of now I really don't think they need this sort of "strategic decision" to be made. There is a reason they legit stopped doing all of those skins you just mentioned. Anyway don't rly wanna argue this anymore, honestly don't care if they do either, I just really think they wont. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} cheers for the convo tho
> [{quoted}](name=Tea and Crumpets,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EAbOrigJ,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-21T05:49:31.674+0000) > > And they have stopped doing every single one of these, they needed them back then when they weren't so big. > as of now I really don't think they need this sort of "strategic decision" to be made. > There is a reason they legit stopped doing all of those skins you just mentioned. > Anyway don't rly wanna argue this anymore, honestly don't care if they do either, I just really think they wont. > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} > cheers for the convo tho No you can still get all three of them. I got Riot girl Tristana a few weeks ago for my nephew.
RiseofMe (NA)
: did you get that idea from fortnite?
> [{quoted}](name=RiseofMe,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EAbOrigJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T14:51:13.878+0000) > > did you get that idea from fortnite? Not completely, a bunch of games have been given free stuff through Twitch prime. Fortnight, COD, Paladins.
Rioter Comments
: Can I Report?
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Mtonyex (NA)
: Can I get some free rp?
*opens up wallet* *Pix flys out* You and me both buddy.
: "describe your favorite champ badly"
{{champion:103}} A fox with a magic boomerang
: Who is your support crush?
Talm, he knows how to lick just right. lol but seriously, I like Blitz support.
: Kindred's favorite movie is "The Room" and here is why!
: Who's excited to see the Irelia Rework? I think we'll see her definitely next patch
Yeah she's cool, but I'm looking forward to the Akali rework.
: Golia has some explaining to do
{{champion:133}} Valor...
: Since you're working on Ahri anyway, can you re-write/update her tooltips?
I'v honestly never noticed. I play her so much I never have once read the ability descriptions.
: One for all is super fun!
All for one Zoe on both teams. There was so many things to dodge, at one point I got hit with five Q's. {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}} WE ARE THE MANY
Naalith (NA)
: Can we make it so you can't queue with someone for an hour if you report them?
I mean, I only see this being a problem in higher elo. Bronze/silver is were the majority of players are.
AmazoX (EUW)
: When your duo partner stops playing with you because they found someone else who is better.
: Ahri Changes V3
I'm an Ahri main but I haven't noticed... I'v been playing All for one not stop.
: If you use Pizza Delivery Sivir...
Eedat (NA)
: How much bullshit are YouTubers allowed to get away with exactly?
Because they're entertainers. No one wants to watch normal games over and over and over again. That would get boring. People want to watch them go 99+/0 in a bronze game. It's entertainment.
: Amazing Loot Changes? Why isn't anyone talking about this?
DUUUUUUUUUUDE! I didn't know about this, this sounds great.
Doozku (NA)
: omae wa mou shindeiru
> [{quoted}](name=Doozku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3uc0m44I,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-06T00:07:44.718+0000) > > omae wa mou shindeiru NANI
Rester (NA)
: Did you say a doge timer? https://media.giphy.com/media/cSYFyPW6IKRQ4/giphy.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Rester,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A0jNauao,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-31T03:39:57.640+0000) > > Did you say a doge timer? > https://media.giphy.com/media/cSYFyPW6IKRQ4/giphy.gif Well I guess I did.
Rioter Comments
Weedbro (NA)
: this game sucks now, its not fun.
: I made a meme
{{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} 9/10 Ahri mains disagree. 9/10 Memers approve.
Show more

BADWOLF9547

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion