Rioter Comments
Krexxon (NA)
: Looking for Help
you put this in player recruitment. i save the stress of worrying about rank by not playing rank at all.
: Electrocute OR Dark Harvest? That is the Question.... #Shakespeare
its pretty simple electrocute- better early, mid game damage for laners Dark harvest- better for junglers, late game but is still really good with laners but overall im tired of dieing from leathality, i really am its now getting fkin built on everyone, even vi!
Ljubezen (NA)
: Reality check to those who complain about being stuck in Bronze but play Teemo jungle
i honestly dislike the player to narrow their minds into a strict ideal concept, even in normals. they'll say shit like "oh, trundle support doesnt work, report trolling" and then i (the support who love to play tanks) even up shitting on the enemy team, getting my adc ahead, and protecting him, and then become one of the main factors to victory. i hate people who see a jayce or blitzcrank jungle and say "gg we lose no jungler report trolling" because in reality, anything can be possible if you play it well enough in conclusion, i just want people to know that janna lulu aren't the only supports out there, you don't have to always keep playing meta. for example, gnar support is one of the best things i have EVER found out playing this game. it works so well due to the fact that he has high base damages and the fact that he gets 30% CDR with warmogs and frozen heart. you just need to build him tanky and buy 1 or 2 support items and just be a good engager. P.S a diamond jungler did blitzcrank jungle, it worked
: > Getting a 14 day ban based off 1 game with no prior punishment. A bit absurd. prove it! post the logs!
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UngGkwiG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-07T08:59:02.446+0000) > > prove it! > > post the logs! if im ever in a pickle like this, how do post chat logs?
: Yasuo
whatever floats your boat. i'd recommend NOT buying yasuo YET. if they say rework, they mean massive change. after the rework, see if he still has that great magic. so yeah, dont buy him yet
Rioter Comments
: I highly prefer joke skins
i have to agree with you on all these skins, cause it's often the joke skins are are picked up like pug'maw and stuff. i agree with you
: Screw Urfwick in the BE shop
every time you get a first blood, double kill or more, or just to piss off your enemy by showing off your status and how much more gold you have over them.
Hemanth (NA)
: The entire worlds was amazing, the variety of picks, strategies and clash of metas
> [{quoted}](name=Hemanth,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=j4pZ2sZv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-04T10:27:57.419+0000) > > The entire worlds was amazing, the variety of picks, strategies and clash of metas variety? all i was seeing was janna, lulu, tank junglers and tank tops. coming into worlds the game was unbalanced. the only reason why cuvee had such an impact on the fights i because of his feast (300 TRUE DAMAGE NOT DEDUCTABLE BY STONEPLATE) that just does so much damage for no reason and also at one point in game 3 did you see how many fkin sheilds were on varus?? (answer: too many). the WORST part about it was the fact when someone did pick someone new, it would often get punished. so yeah, not a very fun worlds :/
: @Riot: About Faker
what the heck are you talking about? he MISSED worlds once, why would he want to kys over losing to ssg?
AmazoX (EUW)
: SSG has de-throned SKT T1..
honestly, in my heart skt won because samsung, i mean, sure, they won, but i think they were by far the most BORING team in the tornament. i know it's all about the win but in order to get veiwers something exciting need to happen, like the yasuo pick! it's really a shame that skt didn't win. on a side note i also have say that 7.18 balancing for worlds is one of the worst i've ever seen. there's almost no flexibility for support, it was just a boring worlds because of meta restrictions. it's so sad that we were never able to see a volibear, it's sad that we couldn't see a teemo, its just sad that so many champions were left out from this worlds. it's the first worlds i have ever watched but makes me not want to see the next one :/ . . . . . congrats to samsung i guess :/
Optymism (EUW)
: 14 day suspension
usually the banning system goes through 5 strikes: first strike is usually a 3-day or 7-day chat restriction the second strike is usually a 14-day chat restriction the third strike is a 1-3 -day ban the fourth strike is a 14-day ban and finally the final one is a permaban now when you get a punishment you usually go up to the next level, but in serious cases you can get a 14-day ban or worse. i dont know much about it, but i asked an archivist once and these are the details i remember him telling me. i honestly think that's a grain of salt (get it) compared to some more serious tilt i've seen (you mom sucked my dick and that unpleasant banter). there is a very simple trick to not getting banned: dont type your rage in. but i can understand why people get tilted and start to be toxic. by now i've gotten used to it because honestly it's fun being toxic and i dont blame them for doing so. i know that riot wants the game to be clean but when you can get banned and chat restricted over saying "gg ez"? that's when you take it too far now i used to be that guy but now after watching dunkey's vid about why he "quit" (he still occasionally plays) i learned that people are too sensitive and need to learn how to stop being whiny bitches. i mean the game's 12+, by this time, you should be able to handle critism and death treats and all that stuff from the internet. i honestly think you shouldn't have been ban, but u kno what, it's riot so it doesn't even matter. hope you have a great day my friends
Aenaeus (NA)
: Hey Riot, this is why people are calling Flex Queue a fucking joke.
yeah, that, THAT deserves a report. it's not that their being toxic, their just intentionally feeding, which fucking sucks. "its just a game" is a term that you can or cannot use depending on the way you say it. if your trying to calm down the first time 0-7 yasuo who's being a bitch, then yeah its okay. if your using it as an excuse to intentionally feed, then of course no. and the reason why flex queue ranked is a joke is because it means nothing.
Maldini30 (EUW)
: "Ez" is an obvious taunt and needs to be reported. The system will detect it and you will get chat restrict. However, this is not only for a 0/14/3 Yasuo player. Actually, the KDA has nothing to do with a so called "right" to be toxic. Because yes, saying "Ez" as a taunt is toxic. Hence, even the good guy who carried and is in 25/3/12 can't say that. Even for joking, because not everyone is to catch the joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Maldini30,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JAcdXME8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-30T15:07:54.479+0000) > > "Ez" is an obvious taunt and needs to be reported. The system will detect it and you will get chat restrict. > However, this is not only for a 0/14/3 Yasuo player. Actually, the KDA has nothing to do with a so called "right" to be toxic. Because yes, saying "Ez" as a taunt is toxic. Hence, even the good guy who carried and is in 25/3/12 can't say that. Even for joking, because not everyone is to catch the joke. gosh darn. i reported people for stuff like that until i watched dunkey's video. this frikin game has too many pussies that can't accept critisism and can't handle insults from a guys that he narely even knows. you may think "still, it makes the game not fun", so? your playing for the game, not the idiots that try too tilt you. if you think that some people can't handle it, it basically mean you cant handle the GAME. this game is extremely toxic and eventually you get used to it. this game's community is mainly made up teenagers! by this time you should be able to handle criticism and toxicity! afk, trolling, intentionally feeding, etc. are acceptable to report for. but if a guy is being a dick YOU CAN JUST MUTE THEM. and to conclude my point i think that saying "ez " should'nt be reported for because its not like a death threat, its just annoying, that's all P.S emotes are starting to get really bm
: this game is dead. its now teams of trolls
this game actually isn't dieing, believe it or not. since 2013, where there was 67 million players, there has been an increase to about 100 million. also the trolls you see, you'll only see onc, and also, have you heard of reportin?
Chermorg (NA)
: And Riot will permanently suspend you if you keep doing it. Riot cares more about the experience you're ruining for the 9 other people than they do your perceived need to be toxic to enjoy yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tAAGumrH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-30T16:52:09.789+0000) > > And Riot will permanently suspend you if you keep doing it. Riot cares more about the experience you're ruining for the 9 other people than they do your perceived need to be toxic to enjoy yourself. wait, other than reports, is it possible to get banned?
: hey riot uhm... when will you rework fiddle?
i dont like playing fiddlesticks but i know he isnt that strong. i feel like he doesnt need a rework but just needs some buffs. i remember seeing my first lcs games (eu) and seeing mithy go support fiddle and dominating. he just needs some buffs, that's all.
: Riot can you not be so controlling in season 8?
adc thresh is op, though. along with veigar support
: If you reach Honor levels 1 or 0
but then again if you spent money on that account and have many 6300IP champions, if would be hard to let go, now wouldnt it? i think riot should be a little more generous with the punishing, cause i see so many people getting their a accounts banned just because of a little slip up they had.
: Dealing with blitzcrank in lane as an adc.
if you miss your 1, flash knock up basically does the same thing {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Riot is taking the $ and running
believe it or not they DO need the money. they have really good employees. if you check their application page you will see that you need atleast 2-4 years of experience in the industry and must have high qualifications and skills. they also have around 1000 employees, and in order to attract people they have high pay plus a shit ton of insurance, these are all the benefits a rioter (cringey name i know) gets: Highly competitive salary Choice between four subsidized HMO and PPO medical insurance plans Subsidized vision insurance plan PPO dental insurance plan Benefits coverage for domestic partners Matching 401k Short term and long term disability insurance Life insurance (free basic life insurance, plus voluntary life insurance) pen PTO (Paid Time Off) Flexible hours Rioter donation matching On-site, full service cafeteria offering fully subsidized meals and coffee bar Office kitchens stocked with free cereal, fresh fruit, snacks, tea, and fresh ground coffee All-company "Taste the Riot" fairs and "Thunderdome" hackathons (infused with adult beverages) Ongoing education and training through Riot U On-site PC Bang and arcade Annual Riot Play Fund Optional daily League of Legends playtests Top-of-the-line computers and peripherals Company events like early movie screenings, board game nights, and office get-togethers (usually around food). Submit your champion ideas directly to the people who make 'em real Subsidized gym membership and massage therapy Riot Games and League of Legends apparel and promotional items and this is only in LA. you decide whether or not they get too much but again, they are really skilled and are some of the best. and with such a big game, they cant fix everything at once. they are, human, after all. let me know what you think about this and do you think it's bullshit on how much they get or do you think it's fair? lemme know :) Random Fact- riot made 1.6 billion dollars in 2016. steam was just about bigger at 2.5 billion, however steam consists of multiple games and riot consists of 1, huh?
: Which buff would you give to an off-meta playstyle you like, to make it more popular and/or viable?
teemo just needs better scaling.ult should have 40 % scaling, e scaling all up by 10 %. 1 scaling up by 10% and for every 100AP have you gain an addition 0.5 seconds on your duration of you 1 at max rank.
: Ahri Steals Souls But She Won't Get Mine
evelynn is bae until she kills you. same goes for ahri (charm w then q)
: Vote kick player option?
i think that would be reasonable. the only reason why it would be is because doge timers are bs.
Lapis (OCE)
: Got my first mastery 7!
k, i have soon realized that support is the most popular role in the game, hands down. people say many dont play support until i see alot of people play it. anyways congrats on your mastery 7! still trying to get that on my mains on support (teemo, lux, sona, braum, blitz)
: Why Targeted Abilities that bounce can hit an invisible target?
idk honestly, but that just means i need to be careful because that means teemo support doesnt really work...
: Evelynn Teaser!!!
wait what? WAIT WHAT? reworking that btch? i hate and i mean HATE going against evelyns because they force you to buy control wards in lane in order to have a chance at not getting killed with her gank.
: Evelynn Teaser
wait, what's happening?
Kaiju (NA)
: when to take a break from league
my only problem with the video is the mis-leading thumbnail. but other than that it's pretty good. i dont do that because i dont want to play ranked unless i am perfectly confident that i can do well and have all my champions straight.
Vayn3 (NA)
: Is league very cool anymore? or need a name change name???
i dont report many people for being toxic because i know that someone will either report them or because they just had a small slip or just a bad game in general. i know that being toxic is bad and i know that it ruins the game for others but just because they had a bad game doesn't mean they are actually bad people. i cannot tell you how many times i have toxic before i REFORMED (rip tyler1 he actually isnt toxic, just banter and stating facts, but your opinion) and i haven't been reported. but i'd like to hear your opinions and is it better to turn the other cheek or serve justice?
: Stupid idea time: Make Lulu's ult scale based on target's max or current HP, not a flat value.
that would make lulu more of a scaling champ and it depends on who plays it. but honestly, i dont think they should change it because a flat amount for new players to lulu make it so that she is easier to pick up, just like{{champion:17}} is, simple kit, good damage, secondary wards or nukes but can be played to another level.
DtimeD (NA)
: People who think they auto win against trynd because they picked teemo are fun to be against (dorans shield op). Its people like you that main teemo that I truly fear.
> [{quoted}](name=DtimeD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=md7opgIZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-20T17:55:46.106+0000) > > People who think they auto win against trynd because they picked teemo are fun to be against (dorans shield op). Its people like you that main teemo that I truly fear. dont worry mate, i play him support and i can still respect you.
Rioter Comments
DtimeD (NA)
: I only play Tryndamere and cant stress how many times I hear this a week
> [{quoted}](name=DtimeD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=md7opgIZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-20T17:39:55.916+0000) > > I only play Tryndamere and cant stress how many times I hear this a week i saw you on another post. btw i hate the champ. i wont condemn you for it because i main {{champion:17}} : ^) support and top : ^)
: saying " OMG DONT PICK SQUISHY TOP LANE " is wrong
kasfas (NA)
: There's at least one thing I can look forward to for preseason.
fkin sucks because that makes games shorter and makes split pushers even better and smashing turrets. im not saying short games are bad, im just saying, they are boring.
BubbaV (NA)
: I used to play alistar top a lot until his mini rework. Removed the ad from his ult and his damage is trash now.
> [{quoted}](name=BubbaV,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZHYLEnmA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-19T14:59:35.197+0000) > > I used to play alistar top a lot until his mini rework. Removed the ad from his ult and his damage is trash now. tru
Xienwolf (NA)
: New Caster Carry Stat
Its all nice and dandy until you see a veigar nuke your entire team, morgana double root you, and veigar (again) drawing vein diagrams on the map. good idea, just op.
: Alistar top
dude, if you want to do it, then do it. i've played teemo support about 8 times already and i may have lost 7 games with it (not ranked,btw) it's mainly because of my team feeding. he does really well of controlling vision and poking them down. i usually just buy {{item:3303}} then {{item:2049}} then upgrade to {{item:3098}} and maybe {{item:2045}} if we need it. then get either {{item:3111}} or {{item:3047}} depending on the game then 2 AP items ( i love to get {{item:3151}} and {{item:3116}} because of the damage, penetration and slow, plus on hit damage) or warmogs if you dont have a tank. so yeah, off meta is fun ^^
: Learning new role
dude, i had the same problem. i also wanted to play adc but too high up. just make new account. i decided not to try adc because i am sufficient playing support and top {{champion:17}} . if you really, REALLY want to learn adc, then i suggest you smurf ONLY playing adc.
: like when you choose secondary fill that wont give you a reward but when you have like mid and top and it gets you to supp then if you stay in the game you will be rewarded
> [{quoted}](name=thundermencz,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ejlvz2sn,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-18T15:47:23.427+0000) > > like when you choose secondary fill that wont give you a reward but when you have like mid and top and it gets you to supp then if you stay in the game you will be rewarded Understood, i understand your point and i agree with it, (FUCKING HATE JUNGLE)
: Swiper has swiped from me for the LAST TIME.
i love this meme mainly because as a boy i watched so much of this show when i was 6. it's good to see that dora has evolved and has become transgender, oh wait WHAT THE FUC-
: BAN
as soon as i learned that it's just a game, and that i do not play ranked (still farming for fkin {{champion:432}} , {{champion:427}} etc.) i realized that everyone makes mistakes, and that no one should be judged for it. when you become toxic, you eliminate the purpose of the game (to have fun) for someone else, a someone else you will never see. this is the main reason why i never get toxic. i know that when a person feeds, they are not trying to feed, they are just trying to do their best and have failed, just like almost all of us have. so when you play with someone, just know that they are trying their best, are human, and have feelings like you and me. this may sound very strange or i dont know to describe it, but just to help you understand.
: autofill idea
then people would secondary auto-fill just to GET that reward. then people would take advantage of the system and abuse it, so yeah :/. i would love this idea if it just weren't for how many people in this game that can be so dishonest.
: DISHONERED
wait it out, it takes a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time for you to rank up in honor. just be patient, man. i am honor 4 and trust me shit doesnt change. you only get 1 honor capsule very like 3 months and the occasional key fragment but other than that not so much.
: Fairly certain you can all relate
love to play nasus, man.
Rioter Comments
: Riot has stated that they do not want to release that information in order to prevent people from learning how to farm it most efficiently.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXkRLesn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-17T16:08:31.732+0000) > > Riot has stated that they do not want to release that information in order to prevent people from learning how to farm it most efficiently. agreed
: {{champion:1}} ? She is still a pre-teen {{champion:421}} our favorite land shark {{champion:254}} and {{champion:420}} are both female greatly de-sexualized
> [{quoted}](name=RogueWill,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=7EXOvf9g,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-17T16:09:00.280+0000) > > {{champion:1}} ? She is still a pre-teen > {{champion:421}} our favorite land shark > > > {{champion:254}} and {{champion:420}} are both female greatly de-sexualized when will they update annie? she is now 14. wait, if we are implying age, then lux should now be a young adult.
Show more

BETA253

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion