Sylaelque (EUW)
: How to play against AP champions during in the laning phase?
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gvo6pANt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T13:05:44.194+0000) > > yes. all the time. it means your graphics or processor is outdated. i dont have an outdated pc, in fact its pretty opposite, yet the game sometimes just cassualy drops frames like i alt tabbed or smth
> [{quoted}](name=RadeticDraws,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gvo6pANt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T13:30:37.719+0000) > > i dont have an outdated pc, in fact its pretty opposite, yet the game sometimes just cassualy drops frames like i alt tabbed or smth if it were bugs that caused dropped frames then there's been a bug in the game since 2016. i still think it's the new black mist fog and 10th anniversary aesthetics causing the frame drops.
: Anyone else having sudden FPS lag/drops?
yes. all the time. it means your graphics or processor is outdated.
: > [{quoted}](name=GodEmperorVeigar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=P2hwtbvp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T10:47:58.888+0000) > > It's funny, it takes alot to usually get me to comment on something in game. I've had this account since early 2011, right at the ass end of season 1. I've never been warned, chat banned or anything. I can get heated in game chat but only rarely. > > > that's slowly changing, and I don't think I'm the culprit. I don't get upset in Eve online when I lost a 100 dollar ship, I don't get mad in CS:GO when I'm losing or my team is doing awful. Something about this game man, it just brings out the anger in people. Iv been playing about the same amount of time my self and only ever got punished twice once when i had to leave a game early when i was leveling up and one not to long ago for telling someone to shut up in chat when i got mad i dont comment on much my self but it gets to you after a while when your losing non stop and everyone on your team is to busy flaming each other to tyr and win
> [{quoted}](name=Captainn Ginyu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=P2hwtbvp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T10:53:21.416+0000) > > Iv been playing about the same amount of time my self and only ever got punished twice once when i had to leave a game early when i was leveling up and one not to long ago for telling someone to shut up in chat when i got mad i dont comment on much my self but it gets to you after a while** when your losing non stop and everyone on your team is to busy flaming each other** to tyr and win this is what happens when you play a free to play game that is meant to be competitive, but: 1. the matchmaking is god awful skewed to the point that you'd think a rock could do better 2. people keep making new accounts to avoid their punishments 3. the game is international 4. the bell curve of the playerbase is so easily influenced and is so poorly distributed. 5. games last an hour so matchmaking has to be expedited to help leading to poorer quality matches 6. there's an artificial punishment system that prevents players from ranking up if they're inactive or on an older account.
mihail1000 (EUNE)
: How do i play with unlocked camera
it's a dimension thing. it's like going from an RTS to a turn based strategy. you just have to train your brain to think ahead and to know where the edge of the screen is so you're not accidentally jerking the screen. Me personally I like to do global inputs so I can't handle the screen jerking so much. if you have ever seen someone playing league clicking non-stop it's because they can't tell their unit to walk somewhere without causing their screen to jerk 50 meters.
: so what is fortnite 2?
The coolest thing about fortnite chapter 2 is how they announced it. They did a huge event where everything was sucked into a black hole and then the game went offline for 4 days, but when you logged in there was just the black hole. The day that the game went back live it launched with a new opening cinematic that showcased all the new features and immediately launches you into a game from the back of the battle bus in fortnite battle royale. basically if you want to know what's new then just watch the video then go drop in.
ukepuck (EUW)
: {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=ukepuck,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3gsEsLMl,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T08:52:51.916+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-janna}} prior to patch 9.20 it would fight it out and whoever lost lost the hp, but now it just randomizes it or something and one team auto loses.
ukepuck (EUW)
: I am not sure to be honest. I have never seen before when I go into overtime that I take damage either. But not being able to finish every round can also make you take damage? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=ukepuck,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3gsEsLMl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T08:42:27.840+0000) > > I am not sure to be honest. > I have never seen before when I go into overtime that I take damage either. > But not being able to finish every round can also make you take damage? > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} yes.
ukepuck (EUW)
: Taking damage while winning in TFT
did you... finish every round before the timer went off?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Championship Ashe ( is hot :^) )
Pale Mask (EUW)
: What if Fiddlesticks is the "darkness" that Swain has foreseen?
lol. a crow that warns of a scarecrow... that's a waifu romcom in the making.
: Senna's coming to PBE soon!
and they said the riot champion teams dont listen to their fans. they do. this has been something asked about since the release of lucian.
Chikow (NA)
: Game freezing for a just a second mid game?
ive been experiencing this issue for years. I attribute it to frame drops caused by overheating of the gpu.
NeekOwU (NA)
: If I lose lane as an enchanter, what can I do?
buy a change class token and become a sorcerer. it's probably your best bet. just have your summoned pets collect the materials for you and pay someone to enchant things for you. it's not worth grinding the heavy enchanter class mountains because you sacrifice too much to be able to survive on your own in those high level dungeons.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Games feel surprisingly difficult out of no where?
: People are nuanced and you should learn to forgive people and Riot
I understand the point you're trying to make, but I'd like to point out a flaw in your reasoning. using math that was discovered by a scientist is not the same as listening to music that is sold by an artist. A scientist cannot sell his or her math function in the same way as an artist can sell his or her art. The concept of royalties that have to be paid out every time a song is played isn't the same. So with Chris Brown the reason why people say that by listening to his music you're supporting him is because he is financially sustained by the royalties that he receives from every time his song is played on the radio and every CD or MP3/4 that is purchased. So the point is that if you disagree with someone then why are you helping them survive and live a better life by paying their bills and allowing them to be successful when by doing the opposite society can reduce their influence in the world and promote a "healthier" alternative. It's basically a way to systematically wipe beliefs and behaviors out of society by refusal to promote it through creating abnormal obstacles that otherwise wouldn't exist. ---------- So to compare to Einstein you'd have to bring up something that Einstein patented. Like a model for a refrigerator or something that is "einstein's" patented brand. ---- regardless - morals are not transitive to goods and services simply because a person creates them nor are they transferable simply because a person partakes in those goods or services.
: I don't get how moderation works here
The moderators are unpaid volunteers that frequent the boards and are essentially given their position through popularity. It has nothing to do with their morals. It's the equivalent of a secret society of elitists. If you want to become one all you have to do is volunteer and not have a history of abusive behaviors (that can be tracked back to your account). https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/FJr1kR84-board-update-volunteer-team-community-roles
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XFm7cF6y,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T00:50:41.065+0000) > > We already did. it's what the united states is. it was "open" land that was a site for about 200 years of internal and external wars where people eventually decided that in order to survive we'd all come together and live as one. And for years we've tried to uphold the idea that we are all separate, but equal. > > In terms of landmass, the United States and Europe are similar in size —the United States is 9,833,000 square kilometers while Europe is 10,180,000 square kilometers—however, European countries are closer in size to eastern states in America (which are smaller and closer together than western states). > > nationalism is a dangerous thing that can border on facism. Ahahaahah, the ignorance of Americans is really outstanding. If you knew some history and how old European civilizations are then you'd quickly realize that it's not really the same case as the colonization of America where people that came had something in common, they were all settlers, most of them looking for a better life somewhere else and completely forgot their roots after a couple of generations making it easy to form a new identity as a nation. And no, appreciating the differences between various European cultures and countries isnt a slippery slope to facism no matter what your liberal arts college says. I honestly wouldn't know where to begin explaining to you how ludicrous your idea is, maybe from the fact that there are 50+ countries in Europe each with their own unique language and culture, what would be the main language even? What about religion, history, holidays, the fact of the matter is present day EU is the closest thing to a European Nation. My own small country is at least a thousand years old, do you think people would have time to learn the history of all of the nations in Europe, since we don't share a unified history like USA does, since our history isn't 150 years old.
> [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XFm7cF6y,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-11T21:35:01.931+0000) > > Ahahaahah, the ignorance of Americans is really outstanding. If you knew some history and how old European civilizations are then you'd quickly realize that it's not really the same case as the colonization of America where people that came had something in common, they were all settlers, most of them looking for a better life somewhere else and completely forgot their roots after a couple of generations making it easy to form a new identity as a nation. > > And no, appreciating the differences between various European cultures and countries isnt a slippery slope to facism no matter what your liberal arts college says. > > I honestly wouldn't know where to begin explaining to you how ludicrous your idea is, maybe from the fact that there are 50+ countries in Europe each with their own unique language and culture, what would be the main language even? What about religion, history, holidays, the fact of the matter is present day EU is the closest thing to a European Nation. My own small country is at least a thousand years old, do you think people would have time to learn the history of all of the nations in Europe, since we don't share a unified history like USA does, since our history isn't 150 years old. Due to the no political discussions rule I cannot further debate with you. My apologies.
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMvAysNV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-10T08:29:54.919+0000) Jokes aside, he basically is catatonic. He hasn't moved since we put him back in his cage. He's just laying there, breathing, his eyes flicking around occasionally. He doesn't seem to know you're there. Before, if you knocked on his cage, he would come running over and jump up. He'd grab your hand and try to pull you into the cage. Even when he wasn't in the cage, he was insanely clingy and just wanted to hold you while you held him. Now he just lays there, not grabbing anything. Not his food, not your hand, not your shirt. Nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMvAysNV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-10T15:07:17.887+0000) > > Jokes aside, he basically is catatonic. He hasn't moved since we put him back in his cage. He's just laying there, breathing, his eyes flicking around occasionally. He doesn't seem to know you're there. Before, if you knocked on his cage, he would come running over and jump up. He'd grab your hand and try to pull you into the cage. Even when he wasn't in the cage, he was insanely clingy and just wanted to hold you while you held him. Now he just lays there, not grabbing anything. Not his food, not your hand, not your shirt. Nothing. someone got all up in arms and insulted me for my morbid humor. At least you were rational enough to reply without insulting me. Idk why people think they have to defend your honor for you. I've never had a pet rat myself, but our school had sugar gliders. Those things were vicious. Apparently one day while I wasn't in the classroom one tore the other one's head off and drug the corpse all around the cage. What's weird is that they were male and female so it had to have been one of the worst cases of domestic violence known to man.
Rioter Comments
: People think Blitz is OP?
it's not his hook. it's how his new R works. It actually benefits him a lot because now he can single out a target with his passive on his R instead of hoping to not draw turret aggro while last hitting a minion. *edit* also he's not OP. but he is better than he was. I think he feels just right.
: I think Twitch had a stroke.
so if he was "twitch" before should we now call him "spasm" or "catatonic"? *edit* best wishes to you and your rat. here's hoping you treated him well.
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o7BhZ2Ai,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T15:33:30.516+0000) > > sounds like you're bad at hand eye coordination, you have lag, or you dont understand how to actually play the game optimally. do you have a replay or something that I can watch of you playing? > > usually if you're getting "half [your] health pool erased" by beginner bots then you don't know when to go in for a hit on the minions or your response time is low - which can be affected by ping, hand eye coordination, or just simply being non-optimal in your approach. I'm an Australian, and i average around 225 ping, so that probably has an effect on last hitting. i'll try to play a regular match later on today as a melee hero and will try to post it here.
> [{quoted}](name=Rocketlauncher08,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o7BhZ2Ai,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T02:17:22.222+0000) > > I'm an Australian, and i average around 225 ping, so that probably has an effect on last hitting. > i'll try to play a regular match later on today as a melee hero and will try to post it here. all of my reactions are 200 milliseconds faster. that might not seem like a lot, but when playing against bots that don't have any lag... you're looking at a rough time.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XFm7cF6y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:49:17.534+0000) > > Euro-Asia is a breeding ground for political unrest due to how many different cultures there are that refuse to assimilate. This has been a thing since the dawn of time. > > You're not allowed to talk politics on the board or in the game simply because it's an easy portal to violence and outrage. > > Speaking purely from a historical and geographic cultural point - these are true. ''Refuse to assimilate'' You say that like its a bad thing, how would you go about assimilating spanish,german,english and french people for example into one country, let alone whole europe and why would you even want that
> [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XFm7cF6y,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-09T23:47:22.356+0000) > > ''Refuse to assimilate'' > You say that like its a bad thing, how would you go about assimilating spanish,german,english and french people for example into one country, let alone whole europe and why would you even want that We already did. it's what the united states is. it was "open" land that was a site for about 200 years of internal and external wars where people eventually decided that in order to survive we'd all come together and live as one. And for years we've tried to uphold the idea that we are all separate, but equal. In terms of landmass, the United States and Europe are similar in size —the United States is 9,833,000 square kilometers while Europe is 10,180,000 square kilometers—however, European countries are closer in size to eastern states in America (which are smaller and closer together than western states). nationalism is a dangerous thing that can border on facism.
gizmo666 (EUW)
: The Human Right to Free Speech as it concerns Hong Kong Protestors.
the **freedom** of speech is an illusion of safety. You're only as free as your power makes you. please stop posting politics on a gaming forum. by choosing a side you're encouraging others to as well. with opposing beliefs you have 2 options live and let live or survival of the fittest. there is no "human right" other than to die. you don't even have the right to be born so how can someone have the right to speak?
: If we show casual support for Hong Kong in game. Will we be banned?
Euro-Asia is a breeding ground for political unrest due to how many different cultures there are that refuse to assimilate. This has been a thing since the dawn of time. You're not allowed to talk politics on the board or in the game simply because it's an easy portal to violence and outrage. Speaking purely from a historical and geographic cultural point - these are true.
: how should i farm gold in these scenarios?
sounds like you're bad at hand eye coordination, you have lag, or you dont understand how to actually play the game optimally. do you have a replay or something that I can watch of you playing? usually if you're getting "half [your] health pool erased" by beginner bots then you don't know when to go in for a hit on the minions or your response time is low - which can be affected by ping, hand eye coordination, or just simply being non-optimal in your approach.
Retrauk (NA)
: {{champion:267}} Molten or Infernal Cosmic ...Actually that's all I got. It's a bit hard coming up with solid skin concepts for Nami. Magma mermaid and cosmic would work very nicely though.
> [{quoted}](name=Retrauk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=th7AwXB5,comment-id=005e,timestamp=2019-10-01T15:42:18.660+0000) > > {{champion:267}} > Molten or Infernal > Cosmic > ...Actually that's all I got. It's a bit hard coming up with solid skin concepts for Nami. Magma mermaid and cosmic would work very nicely though. elderwood might be fun.
KyraSun (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=th7AwXB5,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2019-10-01T07:17:39.585+0000) > > world breaker was another one I would have liked to have seen with morde. unfortunately the world breaker lore only had room for the 4 released champs. That's too bad, it sound sreally cool
> [{quoted}](name=KyraSun,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=th7AwXB5,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T09:13:53.565+0000) > > That's too bad, it sound sreally cool i think pre-historic yasuo would be funny too. caveman yasuo.
: 0 jinxs and I'm the only one with a 1* jinx?
what iffffff.... all the other players had 5 jinxes in their shops and they were intentionally locking it to prevent you from purchasing the jinx?
Manxxom (NA)
: I can't be the only one who sees this
those rings look nothing alike.
Outypoo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyvMJsAn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-06T23:15:20.637+0000) > > you're flaming someone who's not doing well. doesn't matter the reason why you're doing it. > > - if the player is playing something unorthodox > - if the player is the reason why you're losing the game > - if the player is afk in the fountain > - if you tried to helped them and they backed > - if they're jungle and aren't coming to your lane > - if they have 40 deaths in 10 minutes > - etc. > > you don't have the right to insult them for it. it's in the EULA. > > > > then you request reports against another player which is a form of harassment. If you see the first few replies I'm literally being kind to him and telling him to play safe so i can help AFTER he's already started flaming me 2 minutes in. "if they're jungle and aren't coming to your lane" Precisely what he did 2 minutes in, amongst much worse things he said and yet I'm the one here with the chat restriction. And I've seen literally every player in this game tell someone to report another, do they all get dealt with?
> [{quoted}](name=Outypoo,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyvMJsAn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T23:17:38.634+0000) > > If you see the first few replies I'm literally being kind to him and telling him to play safe so i can help AFTER he's already started flaming me 2 minutes in. > it's not your job to police the community. > "if they're jungle and aren't coming to your lane" Precisely what he did 2 minutes in, amongst much worse things he said and yet I'm the one here with the chat restriction. did you report him? did multiple people report you? have you done this multiple times in the past? it's about trending behavior. this isn't a battle of justification. it's a simple matter of did you break policy - and the answer is yes. > > And I've seen literally every player in this game tell someone to report another, do they all get dealt with? eventually.
Outypoo (EUW)
: Someone explain how what I said is restrictable please
you're flaming someone who's not doing well. doesn't matter the reason why you're doing it. - if the player is playing something unorthodox - if the player is the reason why you're losing the game - if the player is afk in the fountain - if you tried to helped them and they backed - if they're jungle and aren't coming to your lane - if they have 40 deaths in 10 minutes - if they just insulted you for no reason - etc. you don't have the right to insult them for it. it's in the EULA. then you request reports against another player which is a form of harassment.
: Which AP Assassin scales best into late game?
Blåsigt (NA)
: Eve, Is she poorly designed?
the only thing on her new kit that's poorly design is her interactions with her Q. but honestly I think she's okay. It's not that you need to "expend 100 times the effort to be as effective as analogous champions" but that the game is not designed around her kit. a lot of the jungle reworks and balancing is meant to make champs like {{champion:5}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:24}} have a home. and what you'll notice is that all of these champs have quite a bit of things in common. They can build attack speed. They can build on hit. They can dive. They can chase. In most cases they're not squishy and even when they are you often can build them up to be very effective just through shear scales. Champs like edgelord {{champion:141}} are designed not to be attack speed reliant, but have a bunch of goofy mechanics thrown in to help them prefer the jungle lanes and not the wave lanes. like bonus damage to monsters or passive healing. {{champion:28}} is more of a {{champion:141}} like jungler. or a {{champion:64}} jungler in that she can't really build attack speed because of her Q - but her q's damage is pretty laughable and doesn't necessarily benefit her in a direct fight. It's best used for applying spell effects like {{item:3165}} {{item:3116}} ,or {{item:3100}} and your primary damage actually comes from figuring out how to maximize your abilities to chain an instant death on your opponent. which is why her charm is so important to combo into with whiplash and then Q spell weaving to R to reset if you bite off too much. And then of course your primary prey is champions that are weak and not so much the camps. ----- personally I've always been one to shy away from using those types of junglers for jungling and instead i've used them for mid lane since they have more roaming potential than most mids but the jungle is a bit too harsh early on for them. and you're not wrong to say that eve's stealth gives her a huge amount of power in the power budget. they actually removed the pre-6 stealth because of that. Her early game struggles are meant to cause her to evade in the start and then create this sort of sense of accomplishment if you make it to 6 without feeding. you pretty much triple your damage output once you hit 6.
: Illaoi feels so weak and useless in ARAM, what am I doing wrong?
{{champion:420}} Your Q - ranged %max hp Your W - short ranged leap auto %max hp Your E - weird status effect tether thing Your R - AOE damage zone {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3193}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3053}} Use Q and don't buy boots.
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHrJ59Gv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T04:31:31.078+0000) > > you missed kindred. she's apparently from the freljord. Edited. Thanks for reminding me.
> [{quoted}](name=I say Facts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHrJ59Gv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T04:51:21.611+0000) > > Edited. > Thanks for reminding me. no problem. i was actually unaware of that until they redid ashe's voice lines.
: Zed and Fizz, you pretty much need a stop watch to survive both.
> [{quoted}](name=F1uttershy2075,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=28ZuPsBo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T04:38:44.451+0000) > > Zed and Fizz, > > you pretty much need a stop watch to survive both. and about 9 other champs {{champion:9}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:26}} etc.
: I miss this so much....
you missed kindred. she's apparently from the freljord.
R0garth (NA)
: ULTED AATROX CAN FLY!!!!
and here i thought those wings were just for fan service like miss fortune's... everything.
: Me: You're not a tank Them:{{item:3083}} {{item:3083}} How about now? Me: ......
> [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=T1cAB3RP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-03T02:35:50.683+0000) > > Me: You're not a tank > Them:{{item:3083}} {{item:3083}} How about now? > Me: ...... https://imgur.com/hWeBGx7
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r5XXiaHM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-02T20:11:58.643+0000) > > that is a beautiful rendition of orianna. How did you figure out this is supposed to be Orianna?!
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r5XXiaHM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T23:11:41.057+0000) > > How did you figure out this is supposed to be Orianna?! isn't it obvious?
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VhNA9WVA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-02T20:10:13.227+0000) > > what's a recruiter do? > > and beach vacation. due to my family i have a deep seeded fear of the mountains. > > though i also am susceptible to sunburn... and I cant swim... > > can i just stay home? Recruiter is responsible for hiring new people into a company. I, however, swapped out of recruiting a bit ago :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VhNA9WVA,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-10-02T20:41:32.406+0000) > > Recruiter is responsible for hiring new people into a company. I, however, swapped out of recruiting a bit ago :) welcome to your new position then.
: I'm Bad at math and I'm taking Calc 2...tips??
sacrifice 3 goats and set fire to a third of your earthly possessions in the name of Joktakimuna the Great. it probably wont help, but it'd be on the news you'd be branded criminally insane and you'd never have to worry about taking calc 2 again. assuming they don't force it on your during your stay in the while pillow room of happy thoughts.
Bultz (NA)
: I've waited an entire year for Halloween, hopefully Riot has something good planned
"definitely not star guardian armor of the fifth age taric" that's the entire title of the skin.
Show more

BLACK REALM GOD

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion