: How does Riot punish win traders?
: Replace "none" ban with "pass" to another teammate
sometimes ppl ban none when they arent paying attention and just let it go (watching youtube, in the washroom or something else). most ppl ban dw lol
Ruinei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BLT2121,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2AE7xezH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-07T00:50:14.389+0000) > > What's next? Lyra the sunshard? > Sorry hearthstone reference. Does this reference any hearthstone characters? I mean i guess its similar to rexxar which is why i stayed away from any sort of pets, also would make her similar to kindred if she had a wolf which is what i originally was thinking, I just tried to come up with a name that flowed well enough and was unique xD
lol i was just joking cuz there is zyra, now myra, and im bringing in lyra lol
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8BFii30X,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-15T02:30:36.659+0000) > > Why would large monsters carry gold? :P > Why do they drop it? The gold's coming from somewhere lol. But if you dont like that idea, you could still have the damage apply to them.
this is not related to this concept. I saw your malx concept and went to your profile. I could not dm you so i went to your most recent comment. https://www.riotgames.com/en/work-with-us/jobs apply here and see if u can find a job
: > [{quoted}](name=BLT2121,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ZEyK1Jgx,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T13:48:28.605+0000) > > When I go on these boards for the Art and stuff, I am completely blown away with the quality and thought that goes into these concepts. I say this to other people on the boards with other concepts as well... but MAN you should go apply to Riot for a team that will help you build this stuff. Balancing stuff will certainly be hard when you are alone but if you have a PBE for tips and feedback as well as a team; you will most definitely flourish. I can't wait for you to apply! > > Edit: Sorry I am from China. My english isn't the best. Ha your English is better than mine. Thanks for the amazing compliment though. Sadly, I'd never make it as a game designer if I can't even muster more than 2 likes for something I've spent this long on......any ideas on how to get Riot to see this? p.s. What do you think of the updated ult?
Your stuff is amazing. I don't really have any ideas on how to get Riot to see this... Maybe you can sell the design or literally just apply. If u can create something like this, you probably have some other form of credentials to land the job. BTW I was born in china and I have lived here for several years but I am not very confident in my english. LOL https://www.riotgames.com/en/work-with-us/jobs check that out and see if any of them could apply to you.
Ruinei (NA)
: [Champion Concept] Myra, The Lone Huntress
What's next? Lyra the sunshard? Sorry hearthstone reference.
BLT2121 (NA)
: how can a champ not be fun?
i mean ppl play udyr who litterally changes forms and runs at you lmaooooo
: A dog champ riot worked on waaay back in the day but didn't release because he wasn't fun to play.
how can a champ not be fun?
: Weather in Summoner Rift
maybe this can be a gamemode. but i dont want this affecting the actual gameplay.
BLT2121 (NA)
: lmao thats actually really funny
how about when tyler1 occasiconally screams DRAAAAAAAVEN does that mean he thinks Draven is a darkin sorry im dumb
: They should change his name to Vaarus, then everyone would know he is darkin
lmao thats actually really funny
: We Need More Demons!
: Legality of Marrying Kindred
pls tell me this is a joke
: So, Riot.....about that Silver Kayle...
they hardly tweaked bewitching too. i like to show ppl i have a skin but the base one looks better lol. (her ingame is nicer now tho)
: Aatrox need a buff
akali too. give us back the heal please. Im ok with the w nerfs tbh
: Revert Evelynn?
but was she thicc? I started preseason 8 so idk lol
: sigh...
lol. I started Preseason 8. This is all I know. apparently tank was meta in s6 or something my friends say. Games must have been long
: > [{quoted}](name=davidesfed,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ZEyK1Jgx,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T13:53:22.274+0000) > > A CD reduction in the late game could be good. I think it could be scaling with levels so at level 18 could be even 6 minutes, since he is a support and will not gain solo experience that much. Moreover, Guardian Angel too has a 6 minutes cooldown, so I think it'll work without being broken. Hey sorry I haven't updated yet....have had to bring work home for the past 2 nughts. I'll be able to do it Saturday morning for sure.
see you have work. You'll enjoy life way more if you work at riot lol. Go apply
: > [{quoted}](name=BLT2121,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ZEyK1Jgx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-22T16:22:09.816+0000) > > His e is great! Since everybody is saying that I will say something else lol. I feel like his ulti is a little broken, I don't know how to change is or anything like that. Just i feel that is really broken as 600 units isnt a crap load and is a basically an guaranteed CC against a carry and anybody that can't 1v5 without help (fed adc cant 1v5) like all in all its basically a free pick and his jungling will be very strong after 6. EVEN as a support it is very strong in a 2v2 as the adc will be stunned and all skillshots will hit and etc. Hey BLT, thanks! I just increased the distance needed for the stun to go off because I agree with you: this ability is a SOB. I'm still trying to figure out how long to make the CD on this and his other abilities.....I think with a long CD, this ult will be ok. It has to be substantial though because it's almost a guaranteed kill. What if we made it a skill shot? Haha I love them (as you can probably tell from the rest of his kit.) OR what if we made it a ranged AOE?! Like Sora's old Starfall (was way more fun) with everyone caught in the AOE getting a mana/focus and hp debuff (not as substantial as the currently listed values), but the full debuff and stacking movespeed/stun effects only being applied to a champ caught in a small area in the very center of the circle. I'm going to leave it as it is for now, but I am psyched about amending it! Please let me know what you or anyone else reading thinks the change should be. I'd like to work on it today. > [{quoted}](name=davidesfed,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ZEyK1Jgx,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T13:53:22.274+0000) > > A CD reduction in the late game could be good. I think it could be scaling with levels so at level 18 could be even 6 minutes, since he is a support and will not gain solo experience that much. Moreover, Guardian Angel too has a 6 minutes cooldown, so I think it'll work without being broken. Adjusted. Thanks for the suggestion!
When I go on these boards for the Art and stuff, I am completely blown away with the quality and thought that goes into these concepts. I say this to other people on the boards with other concepts as well... but MAN you should go apply to Riot for a team that will help you build this stuff. Balancing stuff will certainly be hard when you are alone but if you have a PBE for tips and feedback as well as a team; you will most definitely flourish. I can't wait for you to apply! Edit: Sorry I am from China. My english isn't the best.
SlownD (NA)
: [Skin Concept] Ravenborn Xayah
"I hope you like it" I FUCKING LOVE IT OMGGGGGGG. GO APPLY GOT A JOB AT RIOT RN, YOU'RE SO TALENTED
: Malx, The Betrayer. Hateful melee AP, dot, denies enemy champ kills on his allies
His e is great! Since everybody is saying that I will say something else lol. I feel like his ulti is a little broken, I don't know how to change is or anything like that. Just i feel that is really broken as 600 units isnt a crap load and is a basically an guaranteed CC against a carry and anybody that can't 1v5 without help (fed adc cant 1v5) like all in all its basically a free pick and his jungling will be very strong after 6. EVEN as a support it is very strong in a 2v2 as the adc will be stunned and all skillshots will hit and etc.
: New champ Idea to fill the needs for a Cowboy adc that isn't Graves
not gonna lie... I dont like the q as it is somewhat similar to kaisa e and vayne q. I feel the e is like ziggs bomb thing that propels him. BUT THAT ULTI THO. ITS SOOOOO GOOD I LOVE IT
Zeanix (OCE)
: Prestige K/DA Ahri was a real big let down
How much do the prestige skins cost anyways? Like how much more do they cost compared to the original skins. I'm just wondering...
: Gotta say: Not a fan of Kayle's new look.
Tbh, i love this rework in the art form and stuff but i dont like the new kit. I am not very high elo and i suck at this game but i feel like her ulti is too powerful cuz it gives the invulnerability thing and deals lots of dmg in an aoe area (like her killed a half health teemo like it was a neeko ulti) and the true damage past level 16 might be too much. I have only read a little of the kit (havent looked at number cuz i dont think those are available yet) but i feel like she is too versatile as she can dish dmg fast while having the utility and slows and such Edit: apparently morgana's ult slows now too which is a lil scary considering the possible 5 man stun followed up with morgana being ulted by kayle and dealing even more dmg. (that might be hella op tbh)
CD8 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gilgayu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dfuneZ3c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-07T01:30:21.898+0000) > > Did you know Vi was designed to be a top laner ;) Annie was originally a jungler too :3
> [{quoted}](name=Call Me Nana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dfuneZ3c,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T01:31:44.430+0000) > > Annie was originally a jungler too :3 really? or is this a joke flying over my head. Im very confused rn. dont @ me lol
BLT2121 (NA)
: Well then you go apply for Riot cuz ur talented... and so should the others! This is fucking amazing, better designed than some of the champs imo or at least at the same level. Remember that Riot has a WHOLE TEAM to design these, whereas you designed something that is AT LEAST as good as some of the champions (maybe not jhin-level design) but you did this ALONE... Just imagine working with a whole team of people that are just as dedicated as you....
Keep it up! I'm serious when I tell you to apply for the job.
Gilgayu (NA)
: Hell yeah I love the enthusiasm!!! To be completely honest with you, there isn't a single thread on boards beside the C&C that are as toxic-free and friendly (unless you count memes lol). It might be true that I'm "talented" (thank you for that compliment xD), but so are countless others on this board. Out of them, there are three awsome concept creators that inspired me the most and assisted me to become a fellow creator. __Nasu__, the guys up there^. Even though his concepts don't have the best formatting (don't tell him I said that), some of them are truly innovative designs. [Check out his page here.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/nasu010?content_type=discussion) __Voidling__, a person one simply cannot not know if they wander around the C&C for a long enough time. He is great with numbers, and his concepts are daring as well. [Check out his page here.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/Mr%20Voidling?content_type=discussion) __ChaosReyn__, he was the first concept creator I ever talked with, and he along with Nasu basically visited every single one of my concepts. [Visit his page here.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/ChaosReyn?content_type=discussion) There are perhaps tens or even hundreds of concept creators I didn't mention, but all of them are definitely fit to be a champion designer at Riot (if they know how to program, that is). I hope you enjoyed your visit at C&C, peace.
Well then you go apply for Riot cuz ur talented... and so should the others! This is fucking amazing, better designed than some of the champs imo or at least at the same level. Remember that Riot has a WHOLE TEAM to design these, whereas you designed something that is AT LEAST as good as some of the champions (maybe not jhin-level design) but you did this ALONE... Just imagine working with a whole team of people that are just as dedicated as you....
: I actually kinda like the changes to stormrazor; I'm a sucker for item synergy. I think it'll be more fun to build items on adcs now, and there's a lot of viable combinations you can make.
True, but the guaranteed crit after a slight delay was AWESOME. Jhin lived off this, you used the ms buff to reposition ant then trade again. Although it did not synergize as much as it does now, I liked the huge 1 item powerspike
: except you can build infinity edge first item and be infinitely more effective eh infinite but still though it's much better than having to build that item. i played jhin a lot before this patch and i felt like i was doing negative damage with even stormrazor, zeal item and infinity edge, like i was doing the same amount of damage with each auto as a trist would with the same items.
It still feels better with the old stormrazor. I agree with both of you lol
: Unpopular opinion: Akali being untargetable under tower when in shroud was 100% disgusting and removing it was necessary
Yes, I agree even though I mained akali. But please give back the heal. Our pokes were all in Melee range so we often took damage. This is the main thing that annoys me tbh
Etoy (NA)
: Yeah, they're actually worse lol. They were pitching creativity and doing something cool with crit items. this is just lazy.
I like it though! One thing I don't like is the changes to Stormrazor.
: I spent 150$ for that prestige skin of Aatrox, continuously played league for half a month to get that prestige skin of Akali, these two champions are the only two mastery 7 I have, now ur nerfing both of them to an unplayable lvl, without 2nd E of Aatrox and special mechanic of Akali’s W, it would be hard af for players to win 1V1 in lane and snowballing their opponents, no mention that nerf on healing, which will make it hard for both of them to even try to stay in lane and get cs. GJ RIOT :)
Feelsbadman. I love playing akali and aatrox (dont own aatrox but he is super fun). aatrox nerf doesnt seem too bad, so maybe u can stil play him. But on the bright side, Akali is gonna be buffed soon as they have mentioned.
: Thanks for killing Akali lane. Finally.
awww, im sad. I hope they at least put back ONE of them. Don't @ me lol
Calide (NA)
: Yeah really easy to hit her with it when she’s blinking around like fucking Goku
Lol, just made my day!
: Patch 9.3 notes
Just wondering, should I still rush stormrazor as jhin? Or should I go back to IE?
: New Braum E mechanic!
This idea isn't too shabby. BUT i feel like the poppy w is OP as he is already ghosted
: ARURF YASUO SUCKS NEED BUFF
and remember his e can dash to wards in the april fools rework. Also remember that the ulti is infinite in the april fools rework lol
Gilgayu (NA)
: Riman the Sword's Man
HOLYYYYY CRAPPPP!!!! This was my first time on this board (genre idk what to call the different stuff). But man, you are talented! Go to Riot and ask for a job, I would be surprised if they turned you down. You are amazing!
Moody P (NA)
: ADC players don't seem to grasp the reason they are squishy
Just my 2 cents: I have been captivated by all of these suggestions and solutions to many of the somewhat unbalanced combos or what not (ex. Zed R AA Duskblade Proc), but I truly believe that no matter what ANYBODY suggests; it won't result in a more balanced game as there will always be a problem to each thing. I know everybody says 'rito fix this wtf XDDDD' but I kind of like the game in this state. It isn't exactly balanced, but it is damn fun! I used to main ADC (I was terrible.... and Still am BRONZE Scrub lul) but ever since the Crit re-work I just switched to mid lane and after that I switched to jungle (got bored of Mid). Sorry for 'beating around the bush' but I just wanted to remind everybody that this is just a game FOR FUN, so please please PLEASE just remember to have fun (if you can't beat them, join them! *gets one shot by ZED as SIVIR = *becomes ZED main lol)
: Pyke has too much going for him
Tbh, I don't think pyke is too busted... His q is pretty easy to dodge as it is like a blitzcrank q but you have to charge it up, so you just have to get ready once you see him channeling, his w IS somewhat busted as his passive allows him to heal his recent champ damage BUT his passive also makes him very squishy so a bursty champ could take him out pretty quickly as long as they hit the full combo (eg. Zed ults with his w or something), his E IS busted as it is a free dash that deals damage, stuns, and potentially dodges cc, and finally his ult is very strong BUT not busted as it is somewhat easy to predict and u could walk out of it with most champs (maybe not someone like xayah if her ult is down but a somewhat mobile champ could walk out unscathed. Sorry if you don't agree with what I said (I am just Bronze so don't mind me lmao) but that's just my opinion... Thanks for reading! Edit: (stole this from another comment btw) Here's a good one: When pyke is trying to land his stun on you, walk perpendicular to where the line started. I see a lot of people make the mistake of trying to walk diagonally away which puts them closer to one of the edges of his line. If you walk straight out, left or right, he has to run after you and usually ends up being too slow because he had to finish his dash animation before he could start walking. - SangreDeNoche
SSmotzer (NA)
: Are... Are Yordles the Source of the Void?
Holy... This got deep fast..... I came here cuz I didn't have time to play a game of lol but know im here thinking about life and how the void can corrupt us lmao
: The boards don’t understand a thing about nuance. Nor balance. The second Riot starts taking tips from here on how to balance things is the second the game dies.
Lol, Im bronze 4 so don't mind me... But Thats funny af
: Yep. Totally favoring Marksmen by creating Lethality items for assassins so they have an even easier time catching up to and bursting squishy targets, like Marksmen. Select marksmen abusing those items aside, marksmen also still remain overall nerfed by the critical changes. And let's not forget that bottom lane was molded to be THE lane for 4 man ganks for the first 20 minutes due to Dragon control and first tower bonuses. Let's also ignore that when bot lane was given attempted diversification, many Marksmen we're trash and could not be played ANYWHERE. Why? Because they couldn't keep up with the double bruiser lane and had no place else to go. Marksmen are typically confined to bottom lane. So when we lose what little territory we have you can expect us to rightfully complain.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p2YYgFsk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-30T19:50:47.093+0000) > > Yep. Totally favoring Marksmen by creating Lethality items for assassins so they have an even easier time catching up to and bursting squishy targets, like Marksmen. Select marksmen abusing those items aside, marksmen also still remain overall nerfed by the critical changes. And let's not forget that bottom lane was molded to be THE lane for 4 man ganks for the first 20 minutes due to Dragon control and first tower bonuses. > > Let's also ignore that when bot lane was given attempted diversification, many Marksmen we're trash and could not be played ANYWHERE. Why? Because they couldn't keep up with the double bruiser lane and had no place else to go. > > Marksmen are typically confined to bottom lane. So when we lose what little territory we have you can expect us to rightfully complain. I don't know why people are disliking this, I actually agree with this totally even though I love to play assassins like akali and zed mid lane (IM just b4 so don't mind me lmao)
: Eww, no. Zilean should never be any kind of king. That would just ruin him. He's a doddering old time wizard who made a breakthrough at the expense of his anchor in reality. So while I am ok with them making it so he's not perpetually mentally lost in time, he still needs to remain the time wizard who vanished in his city's hour of need.
uhm.... this isnt related to the thread but where do u get that icon? I want it lol? did it cost money or is a mission?
Rioter Comments
: Don't give me Freeze Mage flashbacks...
why not? I play hearthstone whenever I am on tilt in lol
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:86}} Retarded fuck screaming the same shit all day
: {{champion:240}} because https://images.ecosia.org/sfNdCeYwSGKHuYMf2X2y4mKy2FA=/0x390/smart/http%3A%2F%2Fyosemitesamquotes.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FYosemite-Sam-Quotes-300x281.png
I hate his passive so much, its good when you are diving but sucks when you are squishy
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: {{champion:127}} Who doesnt love a great witch? Especially when Ice and powerful Spells are involved
Show more

BLT2121

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion