: Longest aram game
Had an 88 right after brand got the new explody passive where I would kill basically the whole enemy team, and the enemy ziggs would kill my whole team, then stalemate
Crashyy (EUW)
: +9 adaptive force, 8 armor, 6 magic resist, 15-90 HP...It's boring.
Old Galio with a full MR page and a null at level 1 putting him at like 106 MR and 60ap was gr8 tho
Rockman (NA)
: me banning my teammates hovered Riven
This is why I pick top, I deny riven for an entire team by choosing hentaipots
Akrid415 (NA)
: Riot should increase ARAM dodge time
Smurfs still invalidate the timer entirely, honestly it should be the time that it is but the client has to stay open, can't (without extra work) double log anymore, and makes it so that if you do that with your smurf you'll still have a timer when you jump back on your main
Naalith (NA)
: So are we gonna get free tokens for all the broken days during the Worlds pass or nah?
I straight up stopped playing after buying the pass since i suspiciously started lagging and spiking hardcore on only League, no other device, no other game. Was super excited to get enough points to get the prestige mf but guess ill just commit sodoku
Yenn (NA)
: Can we get some improvements to make Udyr competitive with other juggernauts?
If you aren't playing splitpushdyr then honestly you aren't playing him right. I'll run exhaust smite on him so that the enemy jungler can't contest me period, drop an exhaust midlane early or on an invade to get a kill/force a back, camp toplane and cash in on platings, rush riftherald and just overall be a douche with him using lethal tempo instead of pta with the blue-bloodrazor triforce rush. Ideally steraks and deaths dance to top that off but wits end or deadmans/spirit/randuins work as well. Focus objectives and backdooring, with his kit he straight up can't be a juggernaut. Any additional scaling on his abilities right now would push him into the way overbearing state, his damage is solid right now and as long as you're not an idiot (aka trying to melee duel a darius? who can just use his grab the same time you bear stance to trade stuns and then he straight up wins once he hits 5 stacks). Udyr has always fallen short in the mana category in lane phase because if he didn't he would again, be overbearing with phoenix procs, or tiger/AS procs, or constant shields/regen, which is why he was pseudo relegated to the jungle, so that he can have blue buff and not be a complete douchenozzle to a single laner. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a buff to the old boy, maybe give him some kind of special item like rengar used to have/viktor currently has (like an idol or something that buffs one specific stance depending on choice), or make his stances more synergized (since Darius/Morde/Garen all have some kind of hit x number of times to fukin kill this guy) so that hitting someone with 3 different stances causes x to happen, but it would all come at a cost and quite frankly I'm pretty good with where he is
: It's not fair, no. It's also not fair when the rest of your team loses to their opponents by no fault of your own, or someone on your team ints, or when you have internet issues midway through a game and lose because of it. There are a lot of things that are unfair about League, but on the bright side, this affects everyone. Assuming you yourself are not an AFKer, it's more likely that the AFK will be on the enemy team, given that any 5 of them could be an AFK, but on your team only 4 people could possibly be an AFK. There are a few issues with a system like this. One is that it incentivizes people to flame their team mates to the point of quitting in a losing game. Another is that it will result in a net gain in LP for everyone, causing a synthetic rise in the bracket.
> [{quoted}](name=ThisName1sDumb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tLLVFIYF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T21:24:27.193+0000) > > It's not fair, no. It's also not fair when the rest of your team loses to their opponents by no fault of your own, or someone on your team ints, or when you have internet issues midway through a game and lose because of it. There are a lot of things that are unfair about League, but on the bright side, this affects everyone. Assuming you yourself are not an AFKer, it's more likely that the AFK will be on the enemy team, given that any 5 of them could be an AFK, but on your team only 4 people could possibly be an AFK. > > There are a few issues with a system like this. One is that it incentivizes people to flame their team mates to the point of quitting in a losing game. Another is that it will result in a net gain in LP for everyone, causing a synthetic rise in the bracket. But flaming has harsher penalties than afk'ing anyways
Manxxom (NA)
: I am sorry but this has to be The Fiddlesticks rework's dance animation.
If DJ sona is on his team she should play the song beat too
: It'd be cool if we could actually nerf blitzs hook instead of tapping his armor
As an Illaoi main I'm all for the blitz meta, please grab me into your team so I can get an easy bigass ult that conveniently dodges your knockup also
: Skin shard......... blank?
There was a thread about a dude getting championship ryze as a shard, then having it deleted before he could use essence on it the next day by a rioter saying it wasn't supposed to be gotten that way or some shit. My guess is it was that skin https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/TvQQLPeM-i-was-finally-lucky-and-drew-championship-ryze-out-of-the-10-years-orb-and-then-this-happened
Zed genius (EUNE)
: I am having trouble winning games this season.
Splitting as an assassin is like...a bad idea unless you're outrageously fed to let your team get obj's. I see that you're d4 so you prolly have a solid grasp but there's only a few dedicated splitpushers. Assassin's are generally great at reliably removing one person, maybe two if fed/outplay, but without a team setup this season they can't really solo-win. Obviously you have Kata/Qiy that can shrek teams, but talon/zed/akali is more of a nuisance than anything against opponents who know what they do. Sups this year run damage more than tank, and tend to have some sort of cc (thresh/lux/naut/blitz/pyke/morg), you have barrier/PD/Death's dance with overheal, some will run bone plating against dive teams, and ADC's are still where damage revolves around *if there's a front line*. Honestly while the champs themselves are strong, and I haven't seen any of your gameplay so maybe it is just shit luck, but your op-score on champs outside of Zed/Shaco seem to be not great, both of which are popular bans and have very definite *coordinated* counterplay (although the shacmeister buffs are a bit much rn), but all of the champs I see in there are super feast or famine. Renek is a lane bully who has incredible itemization rn but if you get stopped early you get stopped hard, same with yas/zed/akali/shaco/lee and tryn is a fantastic split-pusher, but same thing where if he gets beat early he's boned. All of those champs also tend to get megastomped by decent cc and/or an even juggernaut.
: I miss season 5
Back when powerfarm junglers were the safe choice and picking a permaganker that wasn't Lee was risky
Nebuul (NA)
: Do hextech chests only give champion shards now?
Had 2 masterwork chests, opened both, 525 essence and an awful emote total :^)
: Tried my hand at playing jungle again
Alternatively, acknowledge that one of your lanes is losing and camp the living shit out of the other to make up for it. Ideally topside since bigpurpletowereater spawns there, pink that shit when it spawns and kill it, take it top and take first turret after you murderize the hell out of the enemy toplaner a few times, force them to respond to toplane while you let your toplaner grab your topside jungle camps and then you head down to do the same to the probably supportless botlane. If your midlaner can have large teamfight presence gank them whenever you can't do anything else, if they're an assassin get 1 summoner/assist/countergank then let them do their thing
AnnaNix (NA)
: [CLIENT] Using MB5 and MB4 alt tabs me out of the game.
Having laugh and mastery on those mousekeys has been killing me the last few weeks, but it seems like it only happens once per session, generally on the first one, until you log out/exit client and open it again. For me at least
: [GAMEPLAY] Evlynn passive shows as 0 and never updates
: Dark Star Cho'Gath
Get out your Sranks cause you gonna be grindin gemstones today myguy
0Lukz (NA)
: Wish I could get my rank back
Agree that it's really stupid that you have to constantly make sure your client didn't freeze in the load screen, mainly by watching that little spinning icon in the top left, but honestly if you're queuing for ranked you should probs take it a little more seriously than just alt+tabbing out or playing on your phone while you wait for it to load. While loading just keep an eye on the spinner and if it stops ctrl+alt+delete or windows+tab out to taskmanager that shit closed
: Let's do 5 Zz'rot portal before it is gone
Nah the true damage on conqueror is just a flat buff to bruisers vs tanks, some adc's vs tanks, and like 2 mages vs tanks. I'd rather see Jugg's and certain bruisers take it to get some sustain in their kits rather than negate stats the way that it does currently. In fact, with a name like conqueror, I'd expect it to buff whatever effects it has upon killing an enemy, i.e. more omnivamp/adaptive, or adding in a weaker D.D. effect to it even
: Also, Cloud Drake will give ult CDR. {{champion:102}} ult is not affected by CDR. While there are other champions that will get little out of Cloud, she is the only one I know of that gets nothing from its main benefit. Which is a miss match with the niche Riot has previously tried to put her in when they gave her a passive that interacts with dragons.
> [{quoted}](name=Skia Asteri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpVrE9tE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T14:46:49.671+0000) > > Also, Cloud Drake will give ult CDR. {{champion:102}} ult is not affected by CDR. While there are other champions that will get little out of Cloud, she is the only one I know of that gets nothing from its main benefit. Which is a miss match with the niche Riot has previously tried to put her in when they gave her a passive that interacts with dragons. Change it so it takes less fury to get her ult if she gets that drake? Ultimate hunter could use a change to her also
Moody P (NA)
: we're seeing some pretty significant damage nerfs in preseason
As long as conqueror has healing added in I'll still love it on my Morde/Ill juggs
: The problem with the Cloud Dragon Soul and the Kneejerk change to Nimbus Cloak
I personally can't wait to bluesmite someone as Udyr/Morde and have even more movement speed towards them thanks to the new iteration
darkdill (NA)
: Say that we got a LoL-based beat'em up. Which Champions would you want to be playable?
: A trend that really saddens me
Zephyr still makes me sad, *cries in udyr*
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ScrubRogue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3dcOubAp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T06:07:33.508+0000) > > My point was that this guy is picking Teleport Cleanse Zilean as a Jungler, intentionally feeding and STILL getting ranked rewards. I called someone a bad word for doing this and I was banned and I am not going to be rewarded now for multiple years. While it's recommended and encouraged to take smite as a jungler, there's actually no requirement to do so. You're trying to blame someone for your losses and lack of climbing, when the problem is likely 50% your skill and 50% your toxicity causing you to lose winnable games.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3dcOubAp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T06:19:36.855+0000) > > While it's recommended and encouraged to take smite as a jungler, there's actually no requirement to do so. You're trying to blame someone for your losses and lack of climbing, when the problem is likely 50% your skill and 50% your toxicity causing you to lose winnable games. Player is D4 with 200 games, you are an unranked unplayed account who's only trackable games put them barely in silver 2 seasons ago and is more than likely a shell account for someone who cant have presence on boards in this capacity or risk termination. I can't really recall a single thread I've seen you comment on that what you have said is helpful, constructive, nor even correct. Let's break this down: A) not taking smite means no jungle item, no jungle item means less xp and gold from jungle camps, as well as less sustain in said jungle. Jungle is a role you have to queue for (or get autofilled into), meaning that saying you are gonna dual top is a nono since it is in fact an enforced role (see marksman being replaced with "bottom"). Not taking smite would have been semi--arguable, however the changes to the jungle to prevent sion's et. al's from taking camps level 1 to get a lead, and to try and contain laners to lanes and junglers to jungles (with reduced minion gold with item). B) Teleport and cleanse being the new revive/smite combo to take when trolling. This is not flash/ignite nor exhaust/ignite nor flash/ghost, these are not one, but *two* highly situational spells, which, when *combined with fleet on zilean* is some pretty clear trolling. Almost like a few games prior (also when jungling) when he took predator teleport/cleanse ekko (with 0 KP and 5 deaths). C) This is ranked. This is not draft/blind where you try new strategies to test viability, and as far as his history shows he hasn't been practicing this (which both were immediately after losses, can't see champs banned but willing to bet that has something to do with it also). There's also the fact that this is a free game, and only a handful of people I've seen have been permabanned on all smurfs as well, and he's right, the fact that he could just make a smurf to get the rewards that he is missing out on *because of last year* is ridiculous. Take rewards away for certain bans maybe (like idk, elo-boosting and win-trading), but taking those rewards away for flaming for *multiple years* just breeds more toxicity, and introduces more smurfing in a game that's already pretty bad about it
: Second year of season rewards I am missing and people still get away with int feeding
Even Nunu takes smite, seeing as how his consume still has an animation, no excuse for a jungler not to take it. The fact that that nid has a mejais and that many kills is a big indicator that he probably was running it down pretty hard, on top of the fact that not taking smite is a big enough throw indicator to begin with. Ignore the person trying to call you out (you know the one), every thread they just spew garbage anyways. Riot 100% has a bias towards any type of retaliatory flaming over feeding, because it's easy to track on top of someone is just more likely to report that with easy proof, but also having inters in diamond and win trading=more accounts=more skin sales/player stats to show at meetings
: > [{quoted}](name=BackdoorPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfvzVubG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T08:22:00.548+0000) > > You pick *and* build entirely off meta, with offmeta sums and rune pages, play without life bars, consistently have been bronze (not the gold that you said), somehow think that cleanse is the best sum ever in every role, admit to taking troll picks in roles (in bronze, btw) with all but 2 games being either mobi's or swifties, and from what I can tell haven't been higher than 4th in skill level in the game in your match history, and want to call groups toxic? > > Mate groups can be toxic but not for those reasons, from my point of view you are the epitome of the teammate no one wants to get on their team, who builds troll items on random champs and has cleanse permanently on and never takes flash. People that are just starting or people that aren't that good and are actually trying to get better are the ones who are having these games ruined for them, and although blindpick is a massive flustercluck, cheese strats and weird comps go all the way up. Unfortunately, however, so do trolls, and while some of your "xd random lulz" shit works, it will get reported and hopefully punished if you manage to climb out at all, as this is a much bigger issue than anything groups do, outside of 4 man flaming one dude all game Your name concerns me. That aside, let's address your comments. > consistently have been bronze (not the gold that you said) You're looking at OP.GG, I see. OP.GG doesn't have a past season readout for "unranked", so it reports as Bronze. My MMR is Gold. Look at the match history, and look at the people I routinely get queued with. Every game there are Silvers. Most games there are Golds. Frequently there are Platinums. I don't play ranked. I don't have a reason to dedicate time to it, and playing ranked casually would be a disservice to my teammates. I played ranked past promos in exactly one season and went from Bronze V to Gold IV on Support Rammus, with Exhaust/Cleanse, in about a month. I know what I'm doing, and you're attempting to trash me with shallow information. Alter course before your ship sinks. > somehow think that cleanse is the best sum ever in every role It is, for me. Others think Flash works best in every role. What's the difference? Can you answer that without resorting to "bc flash is better then cleanse in every single way lolololol"? I tend to play champions with built-in initiate. I'm always the last to leave, because the heart of a tank beats in my chest. Whether I'm playing Nami or Ornn, if I can get two teammates out with my death, I do it. I don't really care what my KDA looks like. I'm here to put my team over and help them win, not build a 20:1 lifetime KDA I can brag to strangers about while I complain about dead weight teammates. I'm not your average NA player. Where I come from, the support looks after his team, for better or worse on his part. To that end, Flash is worthless for me. I don't need it to initiate, because I'm skilled enough to consistently land my skillshots and displace -> CC combos. If I use it to get out, someone else will just dash or Flash after me, making it more or less useless. (Yes, technically I've made them use their Flash. But usually it's a null point, as in the old days I'd just end up drawing them into my fleeing teammates and handing them a triple, after I'd sacrificed so much time and life to get my team into the jungle.) My biggest weakness has always been allowing mobile champions to Ignite me under tower and get early leads with impunity. Since season 3, I've died to Ignite maybe 20 times. You know why? Cleanse, of course! At least once a game, people panic when their Ignite doesn't get the kill and chase, allowing me a kill under turret or my jungler a kill when they overextend. I can swing early fights by taking away a reliable source of damage over time and heal reduction that the enemy expects to have. I can run straight into any CC and know that I can just power through it and lock valuable targets down when they least expect it. I can tank hooks and grabs that my carry is too slow to avoid. I can bait close-range CC, Cleanse out of it, and slip away while my teammates get a free kill. Cleanse is useful in every single game. I'm the only one that knows it? That's fine. But don't presume to call it trolling because you're not skilled enough to wield Cleanse effectively. > admit to taking troll picks in roles The only time I did this was with All Iceborn Garen. The other picks, _you_ call troll picks, but I know to work. If they don't work for everyone else, maybe I'm the only one skilled enough to pull it off. Maybe I'm wired different. Maybe I'm stone cold lucky. Whatever the case, I choose them because they work, which is the antithesis of a troll pick. > from what I can tell haven't been higher than 4th in skill level in the game in your match history I presume you mean my OP Score. Let's have a look, and I want you to keep in mind that these games are played without life bars visible. Also note that a lot of my best games KDA-wise, I'm actually ranked 8th or 9th. I have no idea how OP Score is calculated. 3/4/25 win and I'm ranked 6th, so who knows? - **Ornn** 3rd, 3/4/15, Support, Strongest Foe: Gold IV Akali - **Pantheon** 3rd, 4/7/14, Support, Strongest Foe: Gold III Yorick - **Tryndamere** MVP, 7/4/22, Support, Strongest Foe: Gold IV Lee Sin - **Ornn** 3rd, 4/7/11, Support, Strongest Foe: Platinum II Rengar - **Nami** 3rd, 0/0/10, Support, Strongest Foe: Silver III Ezreal - **Volibear** 3rd, 5/7/11, Support, Strongest Foe: Silver III Lee Sin / Kai'Sa - **Ornn**, MVP, 8/7/23, Support, Strongest Foe: Silver IV Caitlyn - **Illaoi**, 2nd, 14/9/2, ADC, Strongest Foe: Level 97 Akali - **Ornn**, MVP, 7/1/11, Mid, Strongest Foe: Level 133 Pyke - **Ornn**, MVP, 11/0/9, ADC, Strongest Foe: Level 30 Poppy (Horrible matchmaking, poor guys...) - **Ornn**, 3rd, 4/5/10, Support, Strongest Foe: Silver IV Mordekaiser - **Qiyana**, MVP, 12/8/22, ADC, Strongest Foe: Level 73 Fizz This is discounting the dozens of games where I was 4th out of 10 players, because you specified that I "haven't been higher than 4th", and I didn't even look at losses because as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter how well I did if we lose. > while some of your "xd random lulz" shit works, it will get reported and hopefully punished if you manage to climb out at all As we see, I've already "climbed out" of where you think I am. I haven't been "hardstuck Bronze" since season 3. Irony: I got out when I started to bring Cleanse every game. As far as random? Nothing I do is random. Every single pick, every build, even half my deaths, are calculated. I start with three Beads on Ornn because I can heal forever. By level 4, I have +10 regen per second. The Infinipotion. Ornn never needs to go back to base, so when I do this, I can outsustain opponents and eventually start hitting towers unopposed with my rune. I take tons of movespeed on Nami because she has no escapes, and coupled with her W, I can bail out of danger when I inevitably get jumped on, leaving the poor soul who attacked me wide open for my team. I take mobility boots in games with bad starts so I can always be where the enemy isn't, rather than trying and failing to hold off opponents that are 3-5 levels ahead of us. Sometimes I take them so I can maraud, roaming from lane to lane and applying pressure everywhere while my jungler gets fat off camps. _Everything_ I do (except the recent Garen builds, that was theorycraft) has a purpose. You're just too indoctrinated by Mobafire to perceive the purpose. I've been building like this since early Season 3 and I've never once been punished for a thing, because I'm doing nothing wrong. I'm helping my teams win games. My >70% lifetime win rate on my top five champions attests to that. Anything else you'd like to question, or is this going to end in a "lol whatever kid"?
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfvzVubG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T15:13:49.019+0000) > > Your name concerns me. > > That aside, let's address your comments. > > You're looking at OP.GG, I see. OP.GG doesn't have a past season readout for "unranked", so it reports as Bronze. My MMR is Gold. Look at the match history, and look at the people I routinely get queued with. Every game there are Silvers. Most games there are Golds. Frequently there are Platinums. I don't play ranked. I don't have a reason to dedicate time to it, and playing ranked casually would be a disservice to my teammates. I played ranked past promos in exactly one season and went from Bronze V to Gold IV on Support Rammus, with Exhaust/Cleanse, in about a month. I know what I'm doing, and you're attempting to trash me with shallow information. Alter course before your ship sinks. > > It is, for me. Others think Flash works best in every role. What's the difference? Can you answer that without resorting to "bc flash is better then cleanse in every single way lolololol"? I tend to play champions with built-in initiate. I'm always the last to leave, because the heart of a tank beats in my chest. Whether I'm playing Nami or Ornn, if I can get two teammates out with my death, I do it. I don't really care what my KDA looks like. I'm here to put my team over and help them win, not build a 20:1 lifetime KDA I can brag to strangers about while I complain about dead weight teammates. I'm not your average NA player. Where I come from, the support looks after his team, for better or worse on his part. > > To that end, Flash is worthless for me. I don't need it to initiate, because I'm skilled enough to consistently land my skillshots and displace -> CC combos. If I use it to get out, someone else will just dash or Flash after me, making it more or less useless. (Yes, technically I've made them use their Flash. But usually it's a null point, as in the old days I'd just end up drawing them into my fleeing teammates and handing them a triple, after I'd sacrificed so much time and life to get my team into the jungle.) > > My biggest weakness has always been allowing mobile champions to Ignite me under tower and get early leads with impunity. Since season 3, I've died to Ignite maybe 20 times. You know why? Cleanse, of course! At least once a game, people panic when their Ignite doesn't get the kill and chase, allowing me a kill under turret or my jungler a kill when they overextend. I can swing early fights by taking away a reliable source of damage over time and heal reduction that the enemy expects to have. I can run straight into any CC and know that I can just power through it and lock valuable targets down when they least expect it. I can tank hooks and grabs that my carry is too slow to avoid. I can bait close-range CC, Cleanse out of it, and slip away while my teammates get a free kill. > > Cleanse is useful in every single game. I'm the only one that knows it? That's fine. But don't presume to call it trolling because you're not skilled enough to wield Cleanse effectively. > > The only time I did this was with All Iceborn Garen. The other picks, _you_ call troll picks, but I know to work. If they don't work for everyone else, maybe I'm the only one skilled enough to pull it off. Maybe I'm wired different. Maybe I'm stone cold lucky. Whatever the case, I choose them because they work, which is the antithesis of a troll pick. > > I presume you mean my OP Score. Let's have a look, and I want you to keep in mind that these games are played without life bars visible. Also note that a lot of my best games KDA-wise, I'm actually ranked 8th or 9th. I have no idea how OP Score is calculated. 3/4/25 win and I'm ranked 6th, so who knows? > > - **Ornn** 3rd, 3/4/15, Support, Strongest Foe: Gold IV Akali > - **Pantheon** 3rd, 4/7/14, Support, Strongest Foe: Gold III Yorick > - **Tryndamere** MVP, 7/4/22, Support, Strongest Foe: Gold IV Lee Sin > - **Ornn** 3rd, 4/7/11, Support, Strongest Foe: Platinum II Rengar > - **Nami** 3rd, 0/0/10, Support, Strongest Foe: Silver III Ezreal > - **Volibear** 3rd, 5/7/11, Support, Strongest Foe: Silver III Lee Sin / Kai'Sa > - **Ornn**, MVP, 8/7/23, Support, Strongest Foe: Silver IV Caitlyn > - **Illaoi**, 2nd, 14/9/2, ADC, Strongest Foe: Level 97 Akali > - **Ornn**, MVP, 7/1/11, Mid, Strongest Foe: Level 133 Pyke > - **Ornn**, MVP, 11/0/9, ADC, Strongest Foe: Level 30 Poppy (Horrible matchmaking, poor guys...) > - **Ornn**, 3rd, 4/5/10, Support, Strongest Foe: Silver IV Mordekaiser > - **Qiyana**, MVP, 12/8/22, ADC, Strongest Foe: Level 73 Fizz > > This is discounting the dozens of games where I was 4th out of 10 players, because you specified that I "haven't been higher than 4th", and I didn't even look at losses because as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter how well I did if we lose. > > As we see, I've already "climbed out" of where you think I am. I haven't been "hardstuck Bronze" since season 3. Irony: I got out when I started to bring Cleanse every game. > > As far as random? Nothing I do is random. Every single pick, every build, even half my deaths, are calculated. I start with three Beads on Ornn because I can heal forever. By level 4, I have +10 regen per second. The Infinipotion. Ornn never needs to go back to base, so when I do this, I can outsustain opponents and eventually start hitting towers unopposed with my rune. I take tons of movespeed on Nami because she has no escapes, and coupled with her W, I can bail out of danger when I inevitably get jumped on, leaving the poor soul who attacked me wide open for my team. I take mobility boots in games with bad starts so I can always be where the enemy isn't, rather than trying and failing to hold off opponents that are 3-5 levels ahead of us. Sometimes I take them so I can maraud, roaming from lane to lane and applying pressure everywhere while my jungler gets fat off camps. > > _Everything_ I do (except the recent Garen builds, that was theorycraft) has a purpose. You're just too indoctrinated by Mobafire to perceive the purpose. > > I've been building like this since early Season 3 and I've never once been punished for a thing, because I'm doing nothing wrong. I'm helping my teams win games. My >70% lifetime win rate on my top five champions attests to that. > > Anything else you'd like to question, or is this going to end in a "lol whatever kid"? Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and counter that with a "nah fam", your consistent mega-negatives plus high deaths tells me otherwise on any of that being planned, flash is an all around better utility spell for dodging/wall jumping/flash attacking/etc., you haven't climbed out of anything, as blindpick is notorious for having pretty vast elo differences between teams, all of the recent seasons show you as bronze 5/3/4 0 LP, someone with "gold elo" would place at the very least bronze 1 from placements, more like mid silver, your items are beyond questionable in most of the games I see, places that you die are so overextended from the times that they are, on top of the fact that you seem to have a proclivity for dying pre-5 minutes (quit standing in river as orn in the first 2 minutes when you don't have flash). Your cs per gametime hovers between upper iron and lower bronze (in anything other than support before the BuT i WaS sUpPoRt) and "[i'm] too indoctrinated by mobafire"? Anyone after playing their first season doesn't look at that site, with it being notorious for being filled with misinformation. Honestly this little tiff is getting boring and I don't really care to refute any more of your points, or how this isn't your main, or whatever excuse you're gonna come up with. You complained about premades abusing you, but as a laner, and especially a jungler, if I see that someone (besides yuumi) doesn't have flash, doesnt even matter if they have cleanse, they are now my number one target until their opposition is so beyond fed that the only way theyre going to lose is if another lane gets even bigger (or, more likely in that elo, they dont know how to use a lead). Upper elo people got there for a reason, either knowing macro really well or one-tricking, and generally their builds/summs/runes tend to be the most efficient and/or synergized. Also drop that pretentious attitude dawg, you have a barely over 50% WR in ~400 games, and from the looks of the replays that I could find you didn't really attribute to your team winning by any means, so unless youre dropping some pretty impressive paragraphs in chat I wouldn't really brag about the specific champ winrates
: Group queues are toxic.
You pick *and* build entirely off meta, with offmeta sums and rune pages, play without life bars, consistently have been bronze (not the gold that you said), somehow think that cleanse is the best sum ever in every role, admit to taking troll picks in roles (in bronze, btw) with all but 2 games being either mobi's or swifties, and from what I can tell haven't been higher than 4th in skill level in the game in your match history, and want to call groups toxic? Mate groups can be toxic but not for those reasons, from my point of view you are the epitome of the teammate no one wants to get on their team, who builds troll items on random champs and has cleanse permanently on and never takes flash. People that are just starting or people that aren't that good and are actually trying to get better are the ones who are having these games ruined for them, and although blindpick is a massive flustercluck, cheese strats and weird comps go all the way up. Unfortunately, however, so do trolls, and while some of your "xd random lulz" shit works, it will get reported and hopefully punished if you manage to climb out at all, as this is a much bigger issue than anything groups do, outside of 4 man flaming one dude all game
LeAzir (NA)
: When the enemy lane is pushed up and at half health, generally, it's a good idea to gank that lane
Me against every single immobile top when I force a flash early and they're sitting middle of lane
: Shyvanna isn't really a champion that fits in these class definitions neatly, as she's old and a pretty unique character. But I'm sure Riot will make her an ordinary Juggernaut who only scales well with AD when they eventually vgu her.
> [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GQkbJov8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-11T06:22:35.069+0000) > > Shyvanna isn't really a champion that fits in these class definitions neatly, as she's old and a pretty unique character. > > But I'm sure Riot will make her an ordinary Juggernaut who only scales well with AD when they eventually vgu her. They've done small reworks on her for the last few years, changing what/how her e acts in both human and dragon form, changing how burnout works in drag form, the only problem the current version has is the fact that dragon form is as long ranged as it is. When it was a triple breath instead of a mortar this damage wouldn't be nearly an issue, nor the fact that this one leaves the fire circle that almost garen-tees at least two procs of that also. Combine that with ludens (on a champ that basically scaled off cdr anyways, and an ultimate that is only gated by how much you can auto (hello q cdr) and you get an obnoxious jungler that can chunk you with essentially a karma R-Q from twice the distance, be in dragon form so that the enemy jungler won't want to contest a scuttle fight, and have it back again for the next gank. I'm glad my gal is seeing play and that she has multiple build paths, but several "off-meta" ap builds were nerfed for being nowhere near as anti-fun as this is. There's a reason nid's spears got nerfed years ago (which coincides with why people were/are upset about zoe), *and the exact reason that karma's R-Q got nerfed recently*, AP xin was nerfed, AP trist was nerfed, AP GP was nerfed, and several others who don't come to mind rn but if normal shyv is having issues/underpowered, but ap shyv is doing really *really* well, maybe give her the master yi treatment of combining the two into a not as hard scaling ad powered version
: What's the point of having Spellbinder and Spear of Shojin?
Cass can use it when ahead as item 4/5/or 6, but generally archangels>rylais>liandries/deathcap is just the necessary build first
Aeyoodle (NA)
: Everlasting Snowballs in ARAM
it's done it for a while now, the most annoying one is the metal ball that destroyer nunu rolls, had an enemy cait who was placing traps under the thing all damn game
: Got punished for leaving mid game and got flamed before doing so
you don't just get punished for one game tho, unless you drop one of the few magical phrases that get insta'd. Sorry bout the doggo if that did happen, but if someone on my team has to leave i'm gonna be pretty salty too. Real life happens, sure, but don't queue for a game if you *might* have to leave
Zac x Me (NA)
: I'm protesting the paywall champ mastery system!
Or, *or*, just save the champ shards for champs you like and don't pay BE at all? But yeah it is a dumb system, kinda like how S's before you get to that point don't count at all
Kai Guy (NA)
: I got to say, i don't understand. What's the end goal of splitting ladder by rank by WR as well as MMRs? You have either An fucking awful experience of MM trying to balance teams to have 50%, which punishes you for having a good Win rate with awfull teammates to counter balance that. OR give you great teammates all the time if your awful. Not ideal if you want to sort ranked ladder by individual skill is it? The other alternative I see is you break every Tier and division into a Bad WR, average WR, and high WR que.... which seems pointless because weak WR should sink out of a division and Ranking and High WR should climb so why the fuck would it be better to divide that up into multiple skill levels for each rank rather then just move individuals away from the locations they have high WR or low WR in? Or am I missing something? How do you use individuals WR with MM besides one of the two above?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEFFbONc,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-04T10:19:26.190+0000) > > I got to say, i don't understand. What's the end goal of splitting ladder by rank by WR as well as MMRs? > > You have either An fucking awful experience of MM trying to balance teams to have 50%, which punishes you for having a good Win rate with awfull teammates to counter balance that. OR give you great teammates all the time if your awful. Not ideal if you want to sort ranked ladder by individual skill is it? > > The other alternative I see is you break every Tier and division into a Bad WR, average WR, and high WR que.... which seems pointless because weak WR should sink out of a division and Ranking and High WR should climb so why the fuck would it be better to divide that up into multiple skill levels for each rank rather then just move individuals away from the locations they have high WR or low WR in? > > Or am I missing something? How do you use individuals WR with MM besides one of the two above? Same players in game, different teams set up. There is no reason for one team to have entirely all positive WR's while the other doesnt have one, its yolo/duo so swap some of those teams up so that both teams have positive and negative WR's. WR's are not always entirely reflective of a champion being too strong or weak (according to based rito), but it does reflect a players overall skill with said champ and ability to adapt to situations. If I see someone below a 45% WR you best believe I'm gonna camp the everloving shit out of them, either tilting them beyond belief or straight up getting them to quit, and if you're entire team has winrates similar to that, they're probably gonna give up as well. It would be entirely possible (and not even a lot of work) to have it balance around winrate secondarily, first sort it by the mmr, then have it position so WR's are a little more even on both sides. Swap the toplaners or jungles or mids, whatever. Duo's can be accounted for by placing the higher WR's, if any, on the opposing team since the duo's would have more communication (in the case of only one set of course). There's already the existence of autofill that would make this even worse, if you have an already losing winrate just to get thrown into a position you're unfamiliar/uncomfortable with. Your assertions are bad and are filled with fallacies, and the entire Elo system originates in chess where there is *exactly* one person on each side of the board, not 5 on 5. There's no reason to "split the ladder", but there is a reason to not stack teams by giving one team players that are definitively better at adjusting than another. There are such things as unwinnable games, lower elo does tend to turn into stomps more than anything, but those are also the games where it's easier to catch a mistake and turn it back around, but *a player has to have the knowledge how to*, which just isn't the case down there. Metagame mechanics are weak below diamond, and winning a game because your team can outrotate, focus objectives better, or catch a single fed person out, when you're massively down, just feels weak and like a luck victory, not anything you actually learned from.
GilxeN (EUW)
: If u have problems playing against Ahri it's time to use mouse and dodge skill shots {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Because I have zero problems playing against Ahri besides that she always using ult to escape from death (safety), but if I play perfectly and CC'ing her right direction pretty much Ahri is done.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-04T05:50:43.656+0000) > > If u have problems playing against Ahri it's time to use mouse and dodge skill shots {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} > > Because I have zero problems playing against Ahri besides that she always using ult to escape from death (safety), but if I play perfectly and CC'ing her right direction pretty much Ahri is done. Ahri is a frustratingly designed champ. She has innate sustain, mana costs arent' super high thanks to manaflow/bluebook, she has long range and wide hitboxes, triple-dash ult that has a not too long cd, and her only source of cc, a charm of all things, also increases all damage she does to the target she hits with it's morgana-q-esque hitbox. Oh, and her q hits twice, with the second proc being true damage. And goes through minions without damage dropoff, so standing behind minions she will heal more *and hit you*, whereas standing off to the side and you are now open to charming. BUT WAIT, THERES MORE: Any other champs mere presence makes it 10x easier to hit you with her charm, which at that point is a death sentence, and since most junglers have some form of cc or slow, a single gank will put you behind. In the midlane. The most accessible lane. But wait, if your jungler comes, you have to a) hope that's not warded, b) hope that you can land some form of cc, or they can, before she dashes out, c) hope that the two of you have enough damage to kill her within that cc time, d) stay outside of turret range or eat a charm, and this is all while hoping that you are ranged and not melee, otherwise you're getting double harassed all game. She has been S/God tier for so long on so many sites, for being as safe as she is, that quite frankly she does need a nerf. There's a reason up until this season riot played with her numbers so much and kept trying different types of damage empowerment on her charm, because she is either entirely useless as a sustain/push--bot, or she is nuking people with 3 get-out-of-jail-free cards, which can be partially used to chase down then escape if she wants. Once upon a time it took deathfire grasp for her to be able to onecombo people, which meant she had to charm-dash-dfg-w-q-r-r, unless ridiculously fed, or if she got them from a bush it was dfg first. That item went away, they added damage-ramp to her charm, then almost immediately took it away because "hey she does way too well for almost drawback". None of this is even factoring when she abuses glacial, same as neeks. She may not be Riven/Kai/jax levels of needing tuned, but she definitely isn't be a pretentious douche level of not strong that you seem to imply. You also say just use your mouse, when matchmaking is evenly matched (hue), the opponents prediction should match your ability to dodge, and that doesnt even get into better positioning/pressure and whatnot. The same reason that fiddles fear was lowered drastically alongside a shitload of other easy cc (AHRI'S CHARM WAS ONE OF THEM) was that it was *too* punishing for how easy it was to land, same as nid's spear damage, and the reason that people are outraged over zoe's q. Actually, looking at your match history it makes sense why you say you have no problem playing against her. You play Lee mainly in the jungle, you don't deal with her unless you have to, and I didn't even see a single enemy one in your match history, and honestly Lee is rarely the enemy worth charming unless he's in my face. Although you landing a q is a garen-teed charm if you decide to use it.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's the easiest role to learn how to farm on?
Anyone who has an AA-reset or an empowered execute-type auto. {{champion:36}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:75}} , etc. Anyone who has the ability to do a quick second auto if you're off by a few will help immensely, and the more you play them the better you get at it. Every champ is going to feel different, and if you want waveclear versus precision that's a different monster entirely, but just practicing last hitting you want any of those listed. ADC is entirely different, where MF is the only one that really has an aa-reset that doesn't have another animation involved(mostly), but due to the ranged nature those aa-resets don't work as well on extremely low health minions, as melee's will hit before the projectile. I'm a toplane/jungle main, and will tell you that Illaoi will have one of the easiest times farming once you learn to play around her tentacles, as q>w will clear an entire wave withing tentacle range, whereas w can for sure last hit cannons/minions you def dont want to miss, and also gives you the option to last hit then immediately reset auto someone that tried to harass you. Honestly it's gonna boil down to lane matchup regardless, and ap champs on average have a harder time early than ad, it's _one of_ the reasons why ad's tend to shove against mages early game.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's more fun to you? Playing lots of champs, or just one?
I play aram mostly so I can play everyone, but when it comes to norms/ranked I pretty much only play {{champion:420}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:77}}
: Do we consider this a well matchmade game?
Honestly even the winrates don't match up, even if the "mmr" does (it doesn't). An entire team with negative winrates shouldnt be up against a team with positive winrates *especially when they all have hundreds of games, making them not outlier numbers.* Combine that with the higher elo person having one of the positive winrates, when the *entire tier lower team has losing rates*, this game, like many others, was loaded beyond belief. I recently dipped back into ranked to get my rewards for the first time in forever, and I have a 63% wr with only ~30 games, but when you look at the games that I won/lost, the difference is almost always a person that has a huge winrate for the elo they're in, put directly opposite someone that has a sub-50 winrate (with a ton of games played). These aren't "oh this toplane is gold versus gold but the rest of the teams are silver, with this adc being upper bronze", it's "hey this gold is directly opposite this bronze, and this entire team is, just in general, a more winning team". Some of those wins I have that were against those stacked teams are straight up from refusing to surrender and just catching the fed enemy making a mistake, then winning the game from it at 30+ minutes, because damage at this point allows a push to pretty much win at that point, as the enemies will be frantic enough to rush in 1 or 2 at a time to try and stop it. Granted, this is at silver/gold/plat elo, so catching those mistakes is fairly easy as game mechanics haven't really taken hold, and meta--game certainly isn't a thing, but still these are wins that statistically wouldn't have happened if not for direct action I took, creating a small counterwave that grows to a mega-push, sacrificing a wind drake for 2 top towers, sneaking rift on botlane while my team starts another losing towerdivefight near top, flashing to stun the fed vayne that stepped out a *little* too far, forcing a skirmish/standoff at baron while they have a bot inhib down that takes 1/both home towers. These games are not games, they are babysitting where you hope your team will not throw a big enough tantrum to lose, while you try to calm people down and politely suggest trying X instead of Y. If you learn to play the bigger picture, those kill disparities won't matter as much in the lower elo, which by the time you reach upper elo's, your teammates shouldn't be dying as much to cause that big of a difference in gold. You see all the Challenger/Diamonds do iron-to-diamond streams/series, and it's either from one-tricking(sometimes) or it's from knowing the meta-game or knowing the importance of cs/wave manipulation/map pressure. The amount of times I take tier 2-3 tower as Illaoi because no one wants to fuck with me when i'm as ahead as I am, because they either have to a)contest dragon/herald, or b)save that tower/laner, that is the choice you want to force on them. If you figure out when it's best to stay top and push/resist, compared to when it's best to join your team to 5v4 while they try to, you will do much better. Big tickets to win : Play around objectives, make a huge mess toplane when your jungler wants dragon, attract as much attention as you can to make it safer for them. Your team wants to secure baron? Shove the everloving shit out of botlane, and shake that ass hard enough that 2-3 come to kill you while your team grabs it. Don't towerdive for that kill if it puts you <50% hp, instead ask jungle for pressure or keep them zoned from cs. Successful gank? You bet your ass you should grab at least one plating before you leave (unless all super low and someone is coming or whatnot). Kill stealing doesn't exist. Period. This is not challenger/masters/lcs where everyone is the best, do not assume your vayne will get that last auto if the kill is right there, the jungler could be waiting, there could be a bait, whatever it is, remove them from the map and move to an objective. FOCUS ON CS. If you have to take minion aggro to harass, it ain't worth it. Your 100 damage ability is not worth taking 8*20 damage procs from ranged, let alone if the melees get you. A kill is on average worth about 16cs (without shutdowns), learn which champs suck at waveclearing, which will shove the lane passively by trying to harass, and which thrive under-tower farming, and use it. *Communicate*. Tell your jungler before game starts, or during the first 30 "hey this is a nasus, gank top a ton and we'll make him useless", "hey they counter me, so I'd appreciate help", "I counter them hard and this is my main, focus on bot/mid, i'll say if i get too much pressure from their jungle", "hey drags up and their mid is dead, i'll shove top to get their lee to come up, secure that shit" BUY A FUCKING PINK I dont care what lane, what role, whatever, anytime you have an extra 75 gold you should pick one up if you haven't already. Instead of buying that longsword on your first back, grab boots and that pink. Got a kill? Grab a refillable and a pink, boots and a pink, whatever. Can't finish that item? Grab a pink also. Are you ahead? Buy a pink, starve their jungler. Are you behind? Grab a pink, prevent a dive, give your jungler a reason to come up there. If both an adc and support get one on the first back, you can ward your jungle bush and your tri/behind turret bush. Top can do the same, mid can pick for a river or defensive bush ward. If you spend 75 gold and the jungler goes to that bush and finds it, congratulations, you spent 75 gold to not blow sums/die. Vision wins games, period. If you are losing, please don't pink river, it is literally a waste since theyll clear it the second they get a chance. Play to your teams strengths, do you have a lot of dive characters? Do you have a kai'sa/kog and a lot of tanks? Do you only have long range poke? Figure out which and you know how long you have before your team falls off, and to not dive if you have a braum and darius when you're talon.
FS Storm (NA)
: do you guys like autofill?
I main top and jungle, have yet to hit an autofill yet lmao that being said ive had plenty of games where someone clearly was autofilled, and i'd be fine with it if league had taken a harder stance on making sure people can play more than just one thing. As it stands, just like how you shouldn't be able to first time a champ in ranked, you shouldn't be forced to play an off-role just because there are a lot of them queued Autofill was made to pander to the internet-cafe/ gaming-cafe crowd in the asian market, so why not have it toggleable? If all you want is being able to play a game as fast as possible because you're on the clock at whatever place, or don't have a lot of time, enable autofill. If not, then don't. People who want their actual games in their actual positions can do that, and the people that dont have time can autofill in for them if needed. This whole forced in bullshit shouldnt happen, especially when one team can have everyone has their roles, and the other team half of them are autofilled
cars3n (NA)
: His ult is super predictable tbh. Oh? I’m low health and Pyke is running at me? Better walk in a straight line and not dodge!
> [{quoted}](name=cars3n,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjnBNPE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-01T23:21:27.010+0000) > > His ult is super predictable tbh. Oh? I’m low health and Pyke is running at me? Better walk in a straight line and not dodge! Which wouldn't be as big as an issue if the larger-than-depicted X had to hit more than a pixel of your champ to count. He even gets a reset if someone kills them while he's in the air, *and the gold too*. Take the training wheels off this champ and let him have actual fuck-ups
: FIX THIS GARBAGE RIGGED MATCHMAKING
You had a gragas support and a fiora that lost hard to a bear somehow, then you picked diana jungle, an assassin who *can* thrive, but needs solid lane matchups in order to set you up for success, and it looks like you threw a lot of deaths in that game to the enemy, which I'm willing to bet were kill trades, resetting your gold and getting the laners (the ones who are matched up to your teammates) an even bigger lead than they had. I haven't watched gameplay, but the fact that you're getting g4's and s4's in the same game isn't a great sign. You have a straight up 14% wr mid according to "the site", and honestly your adc game isn't too great. Ekko and Diana are both champs that are stupid strong *if ahead*, but pretty lackluster if not, and your team comps don't really have many synergies. From what I can tell, you play adc entirely too aggressively judging by your kda's on them, and your midlane is feast or famine. I'd try playing some norms with other midlaners besides Di/Ek/Malz, as they are exclusively be ahead or be dead champs, on top of two of those being incredibly easy to camp as a jungler, with ekko being the only one that is based on how aggressive you play him (which if you're using your dash and shield how I think you are, easy to camp). Granted, your two highest winrates are on those two, but I think that is more an inability in silver/gold for people to understand counterplay and how to not feed once behind. That is an absolute shitload of ranked games to play, and yeah it may be tilting but the system has you pegged right where you are dude, if you're looking to climb faster you gotta play something besides ranked. as of right now you haven't really improved. Either play some norms with higher elo friends or make a new account to try and get better mmr
5050BS (NA)
: Riot: In Ranked games "Remake" should not be a Vote.
If minions have spawned and they aren't connected it should auto-remake, even missing one wave this year puts you so far behind in xp alone, let alone gold, it's not even funny. If I see someone hit lane late and is still underleveled, you bet your ass they're getting ganked to shit to make sure they can't even come back
: Petition to toggle true hitboxes for all abilities.
"Prestige hitboxes now for only ~~8950~~ 4000 prestige-bucks"
: I am at a point where I do not care about the absurd damage, the absurd mobility, lack of defense...
Honestly with turret plating the way it is, it's almost recommended to camp one lane, unless there's a garen-teed kill somewhere else if you visit. On top of this, mana regen this season is absolutely bonkers, blue buff isn't really as necessary on junglers so invading to steal it doesn't hurt them as much, and if you're a nunu/reksai/udyr/hec or what have you, and a laner has some form of cc, that enemy is kinda fucked anyways regardless of ward or naw, as it's a garen-teed flash or die scenario, and all of the current fotm junglers have some kind of gap-closing (whether it's boosted ms, a leap/dash) that could nullify that flash anyways, ESPECIALLY in a solo lane. Some champs have innate anti-gank in them, your Leblancs, Zeds, even Ekkos depending on the matchup, and i usually let a laner know that unless you happen to outplay that leblanc hard, me visiting is going to just be wasted time, best case scenario is usually trading a kill for me with a death for you if theyre greedy, possibly blown sums if not. Which circles back around to toplane, when you have one garen-teed escape on a hefty-ass cd, the salt-fairy will probably be visiting frequently to give me juicy juicy platings, as well as to ensure i dont have to fuck with top after the second or third kill because my laner can now effectively 2v1 with the gold advantage they have. AND IF THEY CANT, im gonna get this sweet-ass drag while they pull of this coordinated gold heist up top, since it is now mandatory that junglers can solo dragon lest they be called a bitch by all other junglers
: ANOTHER Warwick 'w' Bug CONFIRMED WITH VIDEO!!!
It's because of the ignite, he can't smell anything other than the singed fur left behind /s WW feels like he's gettin the old morde treatment now, maybe soon ww will get a rework where he pulls you to grandmothers house realm and can drain tank also
: If the jg pings you that the enemy jg is coming in and you dont leave...
I'm perfectly fine seeing a jungler not assist in that, but that's only if a jungler is prioritizing right. If I have a yi that's just powerfarming and we know he's going for completed item powerspike, yeah cool let's hold out. If I have a jungler that's going to counterjungle or gank a different lane that's in a good position, excellent. And if i was going for a risky play and happened to get fucked, i'll prolly be mad but more at my misplay than not getting help. If you see your toplaner has tp but there's has ignite, 100% should be your first priority to either get them to blow ignite on a feint all-in, or just straight up get them killed so your laner can back and tp while you get a plating The problem arises when you have a gank jungler (see shaco/j4/lee and crew) who is farming wolves despite seeing a jungler sitting in that bush for 30 seconds, and makes no attempts to get something out of it. Go for a countergank, go for a different gank, steal enemy jungle camps, try to catch him out when he leaves, roam to take plating with a laner that already shoved out, hell even communicate that you'll swing by when there's a better option than forcing a probably losing 2v2 at this point. There isn't a ping for every situation, but if I see something happening I'll usually drop a danger ping, as well as an on the way ping to where I'm going to give a quick little info on why i'm not there. But if i'm getting the 4th gank from a lee sin at top and it's minute 6, and I haven't seen your ass anywhere near top and I don't see a lane equally snowballed or an objective secured, it's gonna get pretty salty. And I'm aware of games where every lane loses, but that's what the champ select is for. If you know you're gonna need help against your laner, say something and make the jungler aware to make an early gank priority. Likewise, don't shove like an asshole expecting your jungler to dive for you at level 3. There's a lot of give and take with jungling, but as someone who jungles a whole hell of a lot, toplane generally should be a priority for a first gank, just because if you can get your toplaner a fb+plating or deny 1-2 waves xp from the enemy, most toplaners at this point can 1v2 effectively even out of position, allowing you more time to work on bot or mid, preferably bot for drag priority on top of midlane being the easiest to gank with 4-6 different approaches depending on personal preference
Lilybun (OCE)
: ARAM %-Based Champion Adjustments
It's also not really shown until you're in game what champs have it, and even then only if you read the tooltip that everyone has, just the champs that have adjustments also have a line or two added to it. Then there's also the base heal nerf, on top of the per champ heal nerf, which a lot of enchanters end up getting adjustments to their shields/heals anyways, so now you have to watch 3 different stats calculate into 1. You have poke nerfs past x units, and then also those same poke champs have nerfs on them as well, leaning aram towards a more bruiser/tank-centric meta, with the exception of a few close range mage/nukes (cass/brand/liss/etc). Ziggs anymore feels better to go liandries lichbane than any other build, just because of the guarenteed burn and tower damage, because the poke nerfs on top of his specific nerfs just feel super lame to land a max range q to see 40 damage pop up, when that cait just chunked a quarter of your health from one auto At this point, aram should be like it is on pbe where you have every champ unlocked in it, you just dont gain rewards unless you own them, and completely eliminate the poke nerfs to focus either on champ specific nerfs or flat out nerfs. Its super obvious that although it might not be a fun game, bruisers/tanks beats poke 9 times out of 10 after like 15 minutes, just based on passive gold generation alone. ADC's should be looked at more than poke mages, and none of the changes should be hidden stats in game, and should show in the client either as a banner whilst searching/choosing champs (since you don't have to champ select theres a large portion of the screen you can use) for general nerfs (as in the 50% heal reduction/after x units damage reduction as it stands), or giant fucking smiley or frownie faces to let you know to hover over to see just how jacked or fucked the champ you have is for the specific changes. Also, if you're gonna keep the poke nerfs, can you change it so traps aren't fucking affected by it? Super obnoxious to be jinn/teemo/shaco/etc. and see someone walk into your trap only to see the shield pop up on every damage tick significantly cutting your damage **THAT IS ALREADY HARDCOUNTERED BY 300 GOLD FOR 5 MINUTES**. Same thing goes for donger turrets and probably more examples I can't think of, at this point I'd say to just make it projectile/laser specific, but knowing how windwall works all of it is probably coded weird anyways
Show more

BackdoorPrincess

Level 186 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion