: Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.14 notes
I know this is probably going to get down voted and I don't care. I am not playing TFT and I am not paying anymore money to this company. I have NOTHING against TFT HOWEVER, I do have something against this company for refusing (and that's exactly what it is) to release URF as a permanent game mode OR at the very least making it possible to make a custom game where we can enable URF settings. There's no reason for them to not have been able to do this. There are so many people that have come out in support of this idea and RIOTs excuse was that it's not balanced. SO WHAT ARAM isn't balanced, TT isn't balanced hell SR isn't balanced, that's why you buff/nerf champions every other week. People play URF for fun, no one cares if it's balanced. The "balance" comes in when sometimes you get a great champ and others you get a crap champ. Again I want to be clear this has NOTHING to do with TFT but just the fact that this company has released a new game mode and made it permanent right out of the gate shows that you're not listening to your community. Down vote away.
: I am looking for a community
Bump still looking. Luizzzpuente, sorry but no swearing is a deal breaker for me. While I am no sailor I also want a community that is chill enough to swear. Best of luck.
Rioter Comments
: Teamfight Tactics
The community has been asking for YEARS for you to make URF a permanent game mode and you flat out refuse. Yet you keep releasing these "trial" game modes. You could put URF as an option in Custom games but you refuse to do that too. You won't release URF because of balance issues but you have ARAMs and youve just recently started to balance that mode out (however you're still missing things like poor Ivern doesn't even have a passive in ARAM). Totally pathetic, stop being arrogant and listen to your community.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.10 notes
It feels like every patch Graves, Lux and Ezreal are getting skins. Seriously release skins for other champs. Zilean has 5 to Ezreals 13. I get it everyone and their brother plays Ezreal but it's pretty lame that you take years to release skins for other champions and then release skins for some of the top played every few months.
Parznip (NA)
: It's About Time Zilean Got A VGU
The only thing I think Zilean needs is his passive changed and maybe a Visual update. I like his current kit.
: Small group looking for laid back people
You were given a reason. In the description we said we don't like people who boss others around. Every game you played with us you yelled at people for jungling in URF and you were in a solo lane, or you told people to leave their lane because you were losing lane (again..its URF). You were toxic and had you read the ban message you would've known all of this. However I am guessing you wanted to cause drama by coming here. We have kept a few people from the forums...you know the ones who aren't raging little toxic children. Move on.
: What times do you play? I'm a new player trying to find people to play with but I'm usually online earlier in the day.
> [{quoted}](name=Belauldar,realm=NA,application-id=mEj1xnKk,discussion-id=9ifoUGOH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-12T17:28:21.449+0000) > > What times do you play? I'm a new player trying to find people to play with but I'm usually online earlier in the day. we really play at all times of the day. Currently it is 4:41 am EST however we had people on at 9pm est last night and throughout the day. So it really just depends.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well heres what you gotta do. You first gotta donate every single object you own to charity. Get a job and start making a living, Any money you have leftover after Paying your bills and getting food for the week you donate that to charity. Then you donate 50% of your blood to blood banks. Then maybe if you do this enough times you might get unbanned. Haven't tried this myself but I haven't been permanently Banned
> [{quoted}](name=Øbsołete,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kdefsiWG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-14T20:45:51.159+0000) > > Well heres what you gotta do. > > You first gotta donate every single object you own to charity. > Get a job and start making a living, Any money you have leftover after Paying your bills and getting food for the week you donate that to charity. > Then you donate 50% of your blood to blood banks. > > Then maybe if you do this enough times you might get unbanned. > > Haven't tried this myself but I haven't been permanently Banned If only you could have your account banned for being toxic on the forums. You are just as toxic as someone in the game you just do it here.
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: Tbh, outside of diamond id argue its always better the support get kills over the ADC. (Exception being early game ADCs) A kill means a CS and level advantage for the ADC, if you cant win off that then idk what to tell you. But if the support is gold and levels up, then youve got a heavier snowball coming. Support dictates the entire lane phase. Supports bring all the early damage. Supports bring the utility.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FWyJoclK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-12T16:32:51.225+0000) > > Tbh, outside of diamond id argue its always better the support get kills over the ADC. (Exception being early game ADCs) > > A kill means a CS and level advantage for the ADC, if you cant win off that then idk what to tell you. > > But if the support is gold and levels up, then youve got a heavier snowball coming. Support dictates the entire lane phase. Supports bring all the early damage. Supports bring the utility. But what makes a good support? I am a gold 2 support main. I think its adaptability, you need to be able to tell that your adc just deal as much damage as their adc so maybe ardent will bring them closer. One of my favorites is to play Tahm against a Blitz. I have to watch the enemy blitz and say to myself "yea I think if Draven steps here he's going to pull" and then be prepared to eat him just as blitz pulls so I can save him. So satisfying to pull that off. Anyways, just wondering what makes a good support in your mind.
: lol why do u even care about honor level and season rewards?
> [{quoted}](name=MyAccountStolen1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=p6XNXqk5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-11T17:29:58.064+0000) > > lol why do u even care about honor level and season rewards? Because I fought my tail off to get to gold 2. I really just want the border which I didn't see it listed as part of the gold rewards.
Tanxme (NA)
: Smurfs are killing this game
Eh, I've made a smurf and I've had fun playing with new players. I always ask if they need help or give advice even if they are on the other team. Not everyone is like that. I do think smurfs are ruining the game for other reasons though. Such as people are making accounts just to "flame" on and then it gets banned so what they get on just to troll. RIOT doesn't do a good job of giving people "fun" they have their core game which is fine and all but that's not always about just having a laugh. They need to implement a custom game mode where players can set whatever settings they want and then have others join. Before anyone says anything about that not being good, that is where ARAM came from. There are plenty of fun games on Customs currently but the problem is that they are managed by the players in it. For instance if you want to play Hide N Seek custom some people have perma bans others don't most people so only CC abilities but then others flame get mad and just start killing people. If there was a setting where they could set things to be disabled then HnS would be fun. Same with having a Custom URF. I've heard people say that it would take so much work to do that with custom games, my response is give me a break. Overwatch has it, and are you telling me it doesn't take work to make Nexus Blitz? Odyssey? RIOT refuses to do what the community wants, they refuse to release URF as a permanent game mode and their reason? Because they notice a drop in players after URF leaves, that's because people who barely play league come back for URF then leave when it's gone. No one will ever convince me that TT is more popular than URF. I play with several people and none of them play TT, ever.
: I don't know what they can see but I do know 4 days is extremely fast for a full checkpoint level and unless they removed the cap they had on checkpoint unlocks then I really don't know if its possible. I'd recommend you just play as many games as you can for the next 50 hours
> [{quoted}](name=Lana Del Bae,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=p6XNXqk5,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2018-11-11T06:50:34.972+0000) > > I don't know what they can see but I do know 4 days is extremely fast for a full checkpoint level and unless they removed the cap they had on checkpoint unlocks then I really don't know if its possible. I'd recommend you just play as many games as you can for the next 50 hours I agree, but it shouldn't really matter how many days, it should matter how much honor and how many games. All I can do is try, right?
: 57 Games
So here are the chat logs from the live chat I had with RIOT, in case anyone else is trying to farm some honor. Chat started on 11 Nov 2018, 04:09 AM (GMT+0) (04:09:11) *** Bad Ol Putty Tat joined the chat *** (04:09:11) Bad Ol Putty Tat: So I am sure you guys are getting flooded with tickets and I don't mean to be a bother. However, I have been grinding out games as much as I can trying to get back to honor level 2 before the end of the season. If I remember correctly I hit lvl 1 CP 3 on 11/8/18, since then I have played 57+ games (still counting). Can you guys see if I am getting close or is this just pointless? I worked very hard to get to gold and I wanted to try to get to plat but then I learned that I wouldnt get the rewards so I've been spending my time trying to get the honor back. Anyways, is this pointless or can I actually make it? Some indication if I am close would be helpful. Thank you very much. (04:09:26) *** SanguineDogma joined the chat *** (04:09:26) SanguineDogma: Hey there! (04:09:58) Bad Ol Putty Tat: Hello :-) (04:11:19) SanguineDogma: So, we can't see your exact progress (04:11:37) SanguineDogma: So I won't be able to give you a number of games (04:11:40) SanguineDogma: But you should still have time (04:12:12) SanguineDogma: It'll take a lot of hard work though (04:12:14) Bad Ol Putty Tat: what can you see? I mean i have been grinding and grinding. I really don't feel this is even the right way to get honor. (04:12:27) SanguineDogma: The only thing I can see is that you're currently gaining honor at a slowed rate (04:12:28) Bad Ol Putty Tat: 60 games in 2 days is quite a bit lol (04:12:39) Bad Ol Putty Tat: what does that mean, a slowed rate? (04:12:43) SanguineDogma: Yeah it is! That's a lot of dedication (04:13:09) Bad Ol Putty Tat: I mean I am not going to be able to keep doing 30+ games a day, that's just not realistic. (04:13:32) SanguineDogma: So, by "slowed down" I mean that there have been a couple of games where we've seen some negative behavior that, while not being serious enough for a penalty, still isn't what we want to be seeing (04:13:49) Bad Ol Putty Tat: what type of negative behavior? (04:14:14) SanguineDogma: Give me just a second, I was just reviewing the chat logs (04:14:26) Bad Ol Putty Tat: Ok thank you (04:16:19) SanguineDogma: okay thanks for waiting (04:16:25) Bad Ol Putty Tat: you're welcome (04:17:26) SanguineDogma: Alright, so I reviewed these chat logs (04:18:00) SanguineDogma: And I can see the exact behaviors I'm seeing are arguing with your teammates, harassing them for making a mistake, and telling them to shut up (04:18:46) Bad Ol Putty Tat: I haven't said anything like that to anyone...unless you're talking about the games that got my chat restricted in the first place. That I did, but since then? Nope (04:20:40) SanguineDogma: Okay yeah (04:20:43) SanguineDogma: I see what's going on now (04:21:05) SanguineDogma: Yeah, these games appear to be the ones responsible for the chat restriction (04:21:23) SanguineDogma: Which means that your progress is slow, but it's speeding up, because you haven't had any new negative behavior since then (04:21:51) SanguineDogma: So you should definitely continue this positive trend that you've got going! (04:21:55) Bad Ol Putty Tat: Right, which is why I am here. I mean I figured it would be close to lvl 2 by now I am sitting at honor level 1 checkpoint 3. (04:23:03) Bad Ol Putty Tat: What I am wanting to know is am I close to honor level 2 or is this pointless? I mean I have a family and I am playing 30+ games of league a day just to try to get back my rewards. If I am going to have to keep going 30+ games a day for the next 2 days then I don't think I can. But if I am close like within 30 more games then I will keep pushing. (04:23:41) SanguineDogma: Like I said, we aren't able to see exact progress, so I wouldn't be able to give an exact number of games. The best I can tell you is to just keep at it (04:23:42) Bad Ol Putty Tat: Also all of my friends are on, from what I've read I don't get honor if I play with them, so I won't be able to play with my friends for a few more days if I keep this grind going. (04:23:51) SanguineDogma: Also, just as a heads up (04:24:01) SanguineDogma: Honor progression is the same on all matchmade game modes (04:24:08) SanguineDogma: So if you need to play a lot of games very quickly (04:24:20) SanguineDogma: I would recommend playing Co-Op vs AI games on Twisted Treeline (04:24:27) Bad Ol Putty Tat: Does it matter was difficulty? (04:24:28) SanguineDogma: These games can be finished pretty quickly! (04:24:30) SanguineDogma: Nop1 (04:24:32) SanguineDogma: nope* (04:24:53) Bad Ol Putty Tat: if I remind my team to honor everyone is that punishable? (I am not asking for honors for myself just telling them to honor someone) (04:25:35) SanguineDogma: Remember that, while receiving Honors from your teammates definitely helps, the most important factor in your Honor progression is your own behavior. Play a lot of games where the system isn't detecting any negative behavior to progress faster! (04:25:55) SanguineDogma: It's not punishable, as long as you aren't spamming it or flaming people over it (04:26:44) Bad Ol Putty Tat: Nah all I've said is at the pre-game chat, "Remember to use your honor on someone (doesn't have to be me) if we all use our honors then we all get more honor after the game." (04:26:58) Bad Ol Putty Tat: So if I played TT with 2 buddies that would be pointless, right? (04:27:06) SanguineDogma: No you could still do that! (04:27:15) SanguineDogma: Remember: the most important thing is that you're not negative (04:27:16) Bad Ol Putty Tat: I thought I received less for doing that (04:27:30) SanguineDogma: You gain Honor every game, even if none of your teammates click on your name at the end of the game (04:28:12) Bad Ol Putty Tat: So if I play TT co-op vs ai on intro level I will get the same amount as any other game mode (even if my friends are playing with me) (04:28:29) SanguineDogma: Correct (04:28:36) SanguineDogma: As long as there's no negativity in the chat :) (04:28:57) Bad Ol Putty Tat: Now what if they honor me, does that provide any boost or nothing because they are a premade with me? (04:29:57) SanguineDogma: You'd still get a small boost, it's just not worth as much if a non-premade teammate honored you (04:30:28) Bad Ol Putty Tat: ah I see, well listen SanguineDogma, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I am sure you're swamped, I will let you get back to it. Thank you and have a good evening. (04:31:09) *** Bad Ol Putty Tat has commented: Thank you *** (04:31:11) *** Bad Ol Putty Tat left the chat ***
: if that's November 8th I don't think it's possible...I believe it's usually 2 weeks minimum per checkpoint but they increased progress rate for end of season but even then 4 days for a checkpoint is impossible I think... There's an extremely small chance that if you message support on the 12th and you're very close to levelling up they'll show mercy but Riot usually doesn't manually adjust anything like that. gl.
> [{quoted}](name=Lana Del Bae,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=p6XNXqk5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-11T03:50:34.564+0000) > > if that's November 8th I don't think it's possible...I believe it's usually 2 weeks minimum per checkpoint but they increased progress rate for end of season but even then 4 days for a checkpoint is impossible I think... > There's an extremely small chance that if you message support on the 12th and you're very close to levelling up they'll show mercy but Riot usually doesn't manually adjust anything like that. gl. Are they able to see like a level bar or something, like how close I actually am? I spoke with riot support and they said that it's unlikely but not impossible that I could get to honor level 2. That told me that it depends on how many games I can churn out.
Rioter Comments
: Can you get banned for using the N word even if you're black?
Allowing one race to use a word over another race is racist in itself, is it not?
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: Rewards unlocked alongside Honor Level 2
I was chat restricted right before the beginning of October i have climbed back to Honor level 1 checkpoint 3 of 3. I am trying to churn out as many arams as I can before the start of the season. So far I am 20+ games into checkpoint 3. We shall see. Keep in mind I was not aware that I would lose my rewards if I didnt have honor level 2 until 2 weeks ago. That's my fault for not being informed and it's also my fault for getting the chat ban. All i really care about is the border, i don't play Ori and I rarely use the icon and nothing is better than my ward skin :-P
: Well, if it makes you feel better, they're adjusting the system next season so that rewards accumulation stops while you're at too low of an honour level, rather than JUST being tied to the end of the season. So they recognize that the current implementation isn't perfect. However, the rules for this season were outlined at the start, and thus it is completely fair to follow the rules the same way for everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=drHKQqZH,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-09T18:54:18.566+0000) > > Well, if it makes you feel better, they're adjusting the system next season so that rewards accumulation stops while you're at too low of an honour level, rather than JUST being tied to the end of the season. So they recognize that the current implementation isn't perfect. > > However, the rules for this season were outlined at the start, and thus it is completely fair to follow the rules the same way for everyone. I was readying the ranked rewards the other day and i noticed it didn't say anything about the border. I know that they are supposed to be doing something different about borders next season but what about for this season? I don't read everything from RIOT so I didn't even know about this rule (that's no ones fault but mine, i just never have I just play the game because I enjoy it I don't care about the patch notes and stuff). Anyways I appreciate the input I wasn't trying to complain, just trying to get some opinions.
: In the very first game you tell a player he sucks, call him garbage, and repeatedly state how you refuse to help him. None of that behavior is acceptable, and, even if he was intentionally trying to play poorly or flaming you, you do not get an exception to the rules to retaliate in kind. I know this is rough to hear, but this punishment is appropriate. I also feel the loss of rewards is appropriate, because the fact that rewards are tied to honorable behavior is something Riot has been very up front about this season. As such, anyone who wanted rewards should have been watching their own behavior closely enough to catch this sort of behavior before it happened.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=drHKQqZH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-09T17:50:13.533+0000) > > In the very first game you tell a player he sucks, call him garbage, and repeatedly state how you refuse to help him. None of that behavior is acceptable, and, even if he was intentionally trying to play poorly or flaming you, you do not get an exception to the rules to retaliate in kind. I know this is rough to hear, but this punishment is appropriate. > > I also feel the loss of rewards is appropriate, because the fact that rewards are tied to honorable behavior is something Riot has been very up front about this season. As such, anyone who wanted rewards should have been watching their own behavior closely enough to catch this sort of behavior before it happened. All i am saying is there are people on this board that have admitted to intentionally being toxic at the beginning of the season because they knew they would have time to get their honor back up. Then there are people who had a couple of bad games and they were chat banned. I am not saying they shouldnt have been (nor am I saying I shouldnt have been). What I am getting at is it's not a fair system that allows people to be toxic at the start of the season and then they get a do over. There just simply isn't enough time for some people who just had a couple of bad games. Again I agree I should've been punished I just don't agree on the rewards loss, and I certainly don't agree that anyone chat banned within a month of the end should have to go thru the same climb as someone who was banned back in July. What about having like a prorated climb?
: I can see this being worth a chat restriction. In both games you were insulting and blaming teammates quite a bit.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=drHKQqZH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-09T17:12:05.180+0000) > > I can see this being worth a chat restriction. In both games you were insulting and blaming teammates quite a bit. I didn't say I shouldn't have been chat restricted. I asked if these chat logs should be worth me losing my rewards. i think there is a difference, sure I wasn't nice, I get that. But I am almost always nice and never get in trouble I have several icons showing where I have been in the top as far as honor goes. I've never been banned or suspended either, so these 2 games, while not nice are they really worth me losing my rewards over? I get it if I was a toxic person all the time or whatever but this is 2 games out of literally thousands. Ive even managed to get my honor up to nearly lvl 2 in just over a month which is very very hard to do unless you are an honorable person.
Rioter Comments
: Can I make it before the season ends?
So i made it to honor level 1 checkpoint 3 of 3, can i make it to level 2 in 4 days?
: Rewards
They should have it prorated or something. There are people who've been chat banned multiple times this season but beings they were toxic at the start or middle they've had time to get back so they will get rewards. Others get chat banned once but with no time to increase their honor do to just not enough time. I won't get my rewards but I was chat banned a few weeks ago and I should have it back to honor lvl 1 checkpoint 3-3.
: What should a player ban entail? Victim mentality in league of legends
Kys shouldn't be a 14 day ban however I don't believe you. You said in game 1 that you just hit lvl 30 then in your post you said you've been playing for years. You also asked for a report called someone gai talked about his mom called another person an idiot. I think you've been chat banned before.
CD8 (NA)
: I'm the first to admit i can occasionally get a little salty. But a chat restriction for this?
Sorry bud but I have been reading these posts from people (like me) who have been chat banned. Yours is by far the worst one that I have read. Cursing your team out, calling people idiot, dumb & useless. Sorry but yea you deserved it. Now do I think that a chat ban should warrant you losing your ranked rewards? No I do not, at the very least they should be giving everyone who was chat banned the chance to raise their honor level to a certain point. You have 5 days, there is no way you're getting it up to honor level 2. Sorry, but in this case you really should've just stopped.
: Insulting? When someone makes a cry thread on Player Behavior, it’s wrong on so many levels 1. They’re clearly not owning up to their ACTIONS 2. They’re BEGGING for sympathy for doing something wrong 3. They’re making it all about them 4. It shows a lack of ability to reflect Yeah I was probably too harsh but what the fuck do you want me to do? Give them a hug and pat them on the back? “Aww you only tried to Lynch mob report a player and ruined their game...there there...it’s okay....riot was unfair to you ;(“ Give me a break. I’ve read dozens of these threads. NOT ONCE HAVE ANY OF THEM EVER MENTIONED THEIR VICTIMS. Did they ever come and think “yeah I affected another human and another persons playing experience”. Nope. It’s always about them and how they think they’re innocent. It’s fucking pathetic.
> [{quoted}](name=KDA Kai1Sa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExEktt67,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-07T18:29:24.833+0000) > > Insulting? When someone makes a cry thread on Player Behavior, it’s wrong on so many levels > > 1. They’re clearly not owning up to their ACTIONS > 2. They’re BEGGING for sympathy for doing something wrong > 3. They’re making it all about them > 4. It shows a lack of ability to reflect > > Yeah I was probably too harsh but what the fuck do you want me to do? Give them a hug and pat them on the back? > > “Aww you only tried to Lynch mob report a player and ruined their game...there there...it’s okay....riot was unfair to you ;(“ > > Give me a break. > > I’ve read dozens of these threads. NOT ONCE HAVE ANY OF THEM EVER MENTIONED THEIR VICTIMS. > > Did they ever come and think “yeah I affected another human and another persons playing experience”. Nope. It’s always about them and how they think they’re innocent. It’s fucking pathetic. I understand the affecting another human but that's not always the case is it? Sometimes other humans are being attacked and they lash out in defense and then get in trouble for it (a long with the attacker usually). I was a little to harsh that you're insulting everyone so sorry for that.
: They’re actually addressing this in next season. Since the season will be broken up into three mini sprints, you only need honor 1 at each segment to gain rewards. But end of season and best rewards will still be at honor 2 and beyond. But I agree with your post and it’s far more constructive than the dozens of threads here with people crying like little kids demanding something change on their ban because they “deserve” it. Unfortunately there’s a lot of inmature people on this specific board. They don’t realize the game, and it’s rewards are not entitled to you. It’s free to play. You’re playing on a private service. The rewards are meant as that... REWARDS. I can’t sympathize the logic behind “I was toxic and now I don’t get rewards. I’m going to make a thread and cry about it. I deserve them”
> [{quoted}](name=KDA Kai1Sa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExEktt67,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-07T16:09:51.896+0000) > > They’re actually addressing this in next season. Since the season will be broken up into three mini sprints, you only need honor 1 at each segment to gain rewards. But end of season and best rewards will still be at honor 2 and beyond. > > But I agree with your post and it’s far more constructive than the dozens of threads here with people crying like little kids demanding something change on their ban because they “deserve” it. > > Unfortunately there’s a lot of inmature people on this specific board. They don’t realize the game, and it’s rewards are not entitled to you. It’s free to play. You’re playing on a private service. The rewards are meant as that... REWARDS. I can’t sympathize the logic behind “I was toxic and now I don’t get rewards. I’m going to make a thread and cry about it. I deserve them” You've been insulting people left right and center on these boards when you yourself have received a chat ban. I haven't seen people saying they "deserve" anything even if they do in fact deserve it. I have read several posts from people saying that they don't agree with the punishment being this severe. As for the OP I fully agree, as you have said you were chat banned 3+ months ago but you were given 3+ months to get your honor back up. Someone like myself and many others were not given 3+ months to do the same so the climb back should be less because we have less time. I do not read up on the patch notes and all of the posts that RIOT makes, i get on and I play the game and i try to do my best period. I am continuing to try to get my honor back even tho i know I won't make it. I think getting back to honor lvl 1 checkpoint 3 of 3 in a month is pretty darn good and shows that I am an honorable player rather than a toxic one.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KDA Kai1Sa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IU5nwH7s,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-07T16:00:02.585+0000) > > [DELETED CONTENT REMOVED - ULANOPO] Yea well if you had been chat banned like I was at the end of the season and you don't have 3 1/2 months to raise it back up what are people supposed to do? You were banned twice but got it back up I was banned once but i've not had enough time to raise it back up, that is what's not fair. Legit next to impossible task to raise it in 1 months time due to first being locked out for a short time then to have to climb all the way is very difficult. I refuse REFUSE to ask people for honors, I am just trying to be a better player and do what i can, I found out 2 weeks ago that if I wasn't honor level 2 I wouldn't get rewards. I do not read everything from RIOT. I get on, I play, I get off.
: > LIke, someone has been playing hundreds and hundreds of games to get gold 5, and then got one chat restriction and lose every thing he worked on? seriously? 3 games ? 2 hours of a bad behaviour, and u lose 300 days of playing xD?? This isn't new. Riot has had players made ineligible for end of season rewards in past years due to getting punishments near the season's end - the only difference is the parameters aren't arbitrary. Getting punished near the end of the season pretty much guarantees you don't get rewards. It's been that way for a while, I dunno why people are acting like it's new. > To be honest, chat restriction should be just a warning, not a punishment. It's both. > Also, toxicity shouldn't be a bannable thing... Says you. The majority of people, unsurprisingly, do not like toxicity, and Riot doesn't welcome toxicity in their community. Whether you like it or not, toxicity _is_ a bannable offense. > ...u have the mute buton... The mute feature is not an excuse for poor behavior. It's a short term mitigation tool that is best used in tandem with the long-term mitigation tool. The report feature. We have the mute button, we also have the report button. Now what? > ...also, very often the toxic players are the only good ones in the team and are trying to win the game... I have seldom seen a toxic player be good at the game, let alone the _only_ skilled player on the team. But, if they're so good at the game and so hell-bent on winning, why would they waste their skill and energy on being toxic? Toxicity doesn't help you win. > ...u cannot fix a player who is inting and trolling, there isn't a button for that. You have the report button, use it. You may not be able to stop them in the immediate sense, but reporting trolls can almost certainly lead to them getting a punishment for their misbehavior. Just, y'know. Don't stoop to their level and start being toxic as well. That does more harm than good.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nYuOHbe5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-07T09:31:33.708+0000) > > This isn't new. Riot has had players made ineligible for end of season rewards in past years due to getting punishments near the season's end - the only difference is the parameters aren't arbitrary. > > Getting punished near the end of the season pretty much guarantees you don't get rewards. It's been that way for a while, I dunno why people are acting like it's new. > > It's both. > > Says you. The majority of people, unsurprisingly, do not like toxicity, and Riot doesn't welcome toxicity in their community. Whether you like it or not, toxicity _is_ a bannable offense. > > The mute feature is not an excuse for poor behavior. It's a short term mitigation tool that is best used in tandem with the long-term mitigation tool. The report feature. > > We have the mute button, we also have the report button. Now what? > > I have seldom seen a toxic player be good at the game, let alone the _only_ skilled player on the team. But, if they're so good at the game and so hell-bent on winning, why would they waste their skill and energy on being toxic? Toxicity doesn't help you win. > > You have the report button, use it. You may not be able to stop them in the immediate sense, but reporting trolls can almost certainly lead to them getting a punishment for their misbehavior. > > Just, y'know. Don't stoop to their level and start being toxic as well. That does more harm than good. People should be allowed to defend themselves against people attacking them. I had a chat ban for telling my adc that I wasn't going to group with him bot lane if he was going to be a jerk to me. I said "It's not my fault if you're stupid and run into a zilean bomb just to grab your axe, what would you like me to do as bard to save you from your own decisions?" Turns out he was a duo with the top laner they flamed me and then I received a chat ban. I read the logs and thought wow really? So i've been positive ever since, however I actually didn't know that this chat ban would cost me my ranked rewards. I will get to honor lvl 1 checkpoint 3 of 3 but I won't get to lvl 2. If I am the type of player that plays HUNDREDS of games if not thousands a year and I get 1 chat ban for 2 bad games and you guys want to see me gone then that's fine. But I have been in so many games where I am encouraging and tell people to keep their chin up, I main support so I try to keep my teams together, i have been in games where players are cursing each other out and just being a true toxic person. Pretty sad if you ask me. Feel free to tell me good riddance, like that's not toxic at all lol.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KDA Kai1Sa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IU5nwH7s,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-07T14:28:47.464+0000) > > Good, leave. Cya! {{champion:222}} If only you would lose your honor for being a toxic person in the forums. Many MANY people are having this same exact issue where they play the game for years and have 1 chat ban and poof all of their work is gone. BS if you're telling me that you've said nothing like what the OP said in the chat logs in a game before. I refuse to believe that you've not been just as toxic (probably worse) you just didn't get reported so you think that you're innocent. Nearly every single game there is someone yelling at someone but I am supposed to believe that 80% of the community is good? lol I to was chat banned and lost all of my honor, I won't be able to get it back to honor level 2 I will be able to get it to checkpoint 3 of 3 but that's it. You actually don't get much honor points for being honored but you do get honor for being positive in game, I just would only say things like good job or something that cannot be taken negatively. Riot support told me that if you're negative at all you will lose honor. If you ask for someone to be reported you lose honor. The system is broken I understand losing my honor for the chat ban and while i feel going all the way down from 4 is harsh it's way to much to also take that persons ranked rewards away. If I was suspended or had my account banned then yes by all means I agree but a 10 game chat ban? seriously? My offense was defending myself from a duo when the Draven would run in to a zilean bomb to catch his axes, he got mad at me for not saving him as bard.....I never curse in game but I did tell him that I wasnt going to lane with him if he was going to keep being a toxic jerk. Anyways, this isn't going to change, the only thing that will change is less and less people with either be playing the game or playing ranked in general. It would be really interesting to see how big of a drop riot gets in player base once awards are handed out and the large number of players who got screwed just quit.
: Can I make it before the season ends?
Yea I was just looking over my account and looking at the icons. In 2012 I received the Holiday Nashor Icon (Earned by being in the top 20% of good behavior during the 2012 season), 2015 I received the Player Behavior Icon (earned by having good behavior during the 2015 season), 2017 I received the Honor Great Leader, Great Mentor, Great Teammate & Honorable Opponent Icons as well as the Honor For all Icon (which i am sure everyone has). I have no issue getting banned, I should've just kept my mouth shut and moved on but I didn't. I accepted my punishment and moved on. I have been trying to make the climb to plat and I am in Gold 2 now. I don't remember what my honor level was before but it was at least 3, I never ask for honor because it never was a big deal. Now to look at it and see that through 95% of my league career I have been a good player, I lose my hard earned gold border and Skin because of 2 bad games? I mean I have managed to get from the dishonorable rank up to check point 2 in less than a month, still no good? I am struggling with why I should even bother playing this game anymore. Feel free to say something like 80% of the population has never been punished (that's not true) or down vote me, whatever. I am trying to find out whats the best approach to trying to get there and just hoping it works?
Rioter Comments
Senpanda (NA)
: Do you need honor 2 by the twelfth to get rewards?
It's going to be interesting to see how many people quit playing league because of this rule. I have never been banned and only received 1 chat ban since this game was released. I ended up getting a chat ban for 10 games about a month ago and now I've lost everything i've fought to get? Kinda lame.
: How about a new skin for.....
Fiddle, Zil, Heim and Amumu are all part of the original champs. Fiddle and Amumu have 8-9 skins Heim and Zil have 5 and they both haven't received one since 2015. The rest may have not received one since 2015 either but they are all newer champions than the originals. Heim and Zil should be next.
Rioter Comments
Xareav (NA)
: So while I agree with what you're saying, I figured I'd speak up for the sake of clarity. URF was making people rage-quit. I don't mean rage-quit that specific game of URF, I mean they were rage-quitting league of legends and never coming back. So as much as I want to see URF back, I don't want to see it return at the expense of league. I'm really not sure of a good fix for that other than nerfing all untargetable phases (fizz, wk, vlad, zed...) which would basically eliminate like 10-15 champions... then you'd need to eliminate the champions that get little or no utility out of urf… then you'd need to. . . balance urf. Balancing a game mode that's inherently designed to be unbalanced by removing pretty much everything used to balance the game (attack speed limits, movement speed, CDR limit, mana requirements, etc) does seem a bit silly tho...
> [{quoted}](name=Xareav,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=QHTre0Yd,comment-id=00250000,timestamp=2018-08-13T22:17:49.200+0000) > > So while I agree with what you're saying, I figured I'd speak up for the sake of clarity. URF was making people rage-quit. I don't mean rage-quit that specific game of URF, I mean they were rage-quitting league of legends and never coming back. So as much as I want to see URF back, I don't want to see it return at the expense of league. I'm really not sure of a good fix for that other than nerfing all untargetable phases (fizz, wk, vlad, zed...) which would basically eliminate like 10-15 champions... then you'd need to eliminate the champions that get little or no utility out of urf… then you'd need to. . . balance urf. Balancing a game mode that's inherently designed to be unbalanced by removing pretty much everything used to balance the game (attack speed limits, movement speed, CDR limit, mana requirements, etc) does seem a bit silly tho... If a game mode is going to make people rage quit thats pathetic, I mean they don't HAVE to play the mode. That's like saying someone RQ over TT...why..just don't play it. I also do not really care if it's a permanent game mode or not, at the very least they could allow it to be setup in Customs...people play customs all the time (hide and seek for one) there's no reason they couldn't do URF there. Hide and Seek isn't balanced, hell ARAM isnt balanced.
: Play the Nexus Blitz alpha
I love different types of modes but it's totally pathetic that you guys cannot release even a custom game more for fans of URF. Overwatch has done this and while it may not be the most popular mode it doesn't hurt to have it. People playing URF don't care about balance they care about fun, and fun isn't always balanced. There is no reason, not 1 to not have this ability in customs especially if TT is STILL around when I am quite sure it's much much less popular than SR.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Are you looking for fun people to play with?
: Are you looking for fun people to play with?
Show more

Bad Ol Putty Tat

Level 165 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion