Rioter Comments
: Thanks for the reply! I love to get other shaco players opinions on builds and such. Recently I've been rushing tier 1 boots and full jungle item just for the early power ( like you said) then going straight for ghost blade. The speed active I really like for extra distance covered in stealth. I'm definately going to try rageblade though. I didn't even occur to me that it was an option xD I try to avoid that item at all costs by banning the abusers and such. I've also been wanting to try rapid fire cannon for the long range crits. The only thing I still am unsure about is hydra and Tiamat just because it's soooo expensive now and Tiamat isn't as good as it used to be q_q but the extra wave clear is nice. Also have you tried devourer shaco? Or always stick with warrior? Personally I stick with warrior because of his relatively slow wave clear so slower sated
> [{quoted}](name=The Goldmeister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1dZiYOe,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2015-12-12T18:07:47.438+0000) > The only thing I still am unsure about is hydra and Tiamat just because it's soooo expensive now and Tiamat isn't as good as it used to be q_q but the extra > wave clear is nice. Ya it feels like you lose a lot of damage waiting to complete it.
Rioter Comments
Ironhold (EUNE)
: There's no art behind a flash that makes you invisible. At least Kassadin paid for his flash(that's hit freaking ultimate to boot) with his entire identity, damage and viability. Shaco has a heatseeking missile and free wards to help him since his invisibility-on demand+flash+guaranteed crit takes so much of his power budget, LOL. Fuck this champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Ironhold,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1dZiYOe,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-12-12T11:59:27.587+0000) > > Fuck this champion. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGJZv7MtJbw
: What is your favorite/best build for shaco? I've tried a bit from the warrior/yomuus/black cleaver build to the statikk shiv/I.E. build. Also with the season 6 changes to items what do you think of deaths dance? PS Shaco's mind games is what I love most about him too! It's just the greatest feeling when you can predict where exactly to deceive to to juke them or to sit in a bush with them as they are recalling to kill them xD
> [{quoted}](name=The Goldmeister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1dZiYOe,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2015-12-12T15:14:31.674+0000) > > What is your favorite/best build for shaco? Get your teir 2 jg item and teir 1 boots first always. After that I go 3 different ways 1. Complete the jungle item and go Harass the enemy jungle if your team is winning in lanes or you simply have no opportunities to gank. Also completing this item allows you to solo drag Fairly quickly. 2. Tiamat into hydra. This allows for a good gank and a lane push for early towers (since you want to make the most out of his early game) your teammates might rage at you for pushing and taking farm. Ignore them and win the lane. If they don't know to go help another lane it's their own fault. 3. Rageblade. I'll rush this if I get 2-3 kills before my first back and go full shaco mode. It adds a ton of survivability because of its active and CDR. Its also very good to engage with and catch up to people with a decent escape or flash. if you rush this first you can pass on static shiv if you want to. Finish your jg item after options 2-3 For options 1-2 you need to follow up with a static shiv. Get Mobil boots when ever you have any spare cash to grab them. Basically your first 4 items will be Mobil boots, jg item, damage item, attack speed item. After that it's all situational. Note: I never play tank shaco even though it is very viable. So the info I'm giving you is if you want to go nuke mode
Pale Pirate (EUNE)
: wtf is this text format {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=computo2000,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1dZiYOe,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-12-12T14:51:30.935+0000) > > wtf is this text format {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Lol I'm on my phone and when I went to edit the post, it doesn't allow you to scroll down. So I had to go to the end and hit return about 15 times to get to the bottom
Rioter Comments
: Is Rengar broken?
You have to counter him in champ select. Little to nothing can be done if one person feeds him causing your adc to rip in pieces. Janna is a really good pick vs him because all of her skills can reject his ult and protect your adc
: Can someone explain why jax counter strike blocks tf w/viktor q but not nidalee cougar q?
I've posted a thread before on nids Q in regards to this. It was about how if Nid dies right when her q animation starts, it will finish the animation through death and do the damage. It got down voted because people said that it works as an auto attack enhancer and is the reason why it does this. So if what your saying is true, what I posted is a bug or/and what you posted is a bug.
: There's no reason it shouldn't put them in combat. Think of all of the traps in the game. Nid's does damage. Shaco's does damage and CC's you. Teemo's does damage and CC's you. Mao's 'trap' does damage and CC's you. Cait's CC's you. If they can give a benefit to your team from all the way across the map while you're at base, they should be a penalty in the opposite regard since traps generally aren't used conservatively. They're almost thoughtlessly spammed at chokes and in bushes. Unless you want them all to work like Heimer's turrets. I'd be okay with that. (Jk this wouldn't be a good option either)
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gXPQoHfn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-12T04:30:39.273+0000) > > There's no reason it shouldn't put them in combat. Think of all of the traps in the game. Nid's does damage. Shaco's does damage and CC's you. Teemo's does damage and CC's you. Mao's 'trap' does damage and CC's you. Cait's CC's you. > > If they can give a benefit to your team from all the way across the map while you're at base, they should be a penalty in the opposite regard since traps generally aren't used conservatively. They're almost thoughtlessly spammed at chokes and in bushes. > > Unless you want them all to work like Heimer's turrets. I'd be okay with that. (Jk this wouldn't be a good option either) reduced cooldown maybe?
: Which walls can you actually jump over with your ultimate?
> [{quoted}](name=shadowarcher6,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1dZiYOe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-12-12T04:00:20.841+0000) > > Which walls can you actually jump over with your ultimate? Drag and baron is one. This allows you to cloak in and smite and then ult out. Or vice versa Back wall of golems Thin wall that the wolves are facing. Mid river bush wall Basically if renekton can dash through it, shaco can to
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fowus (NA)
: does it really need a reason? you can basically never die
So face checking a bush and having 1/3 of your hero strength on a death timer means you "Basically never die?" interesting.
: I dunno if that'd work for a game like league, yeah they're both MoBAs, but at the foundations they're really quite different.
Which is why it would work as a support. And not how it is in hots
Fowus (NA)
: > *Need to scout or face check a bush? Take one part exploring, if he dies oh well not that big a deal. seems op to me
> [{quoted}](name=fowus2happy,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ZqGvnli6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-01T00:22:28.491+0000) > > seems op to me Well I'm glad you voiced your opinion without any reason behind it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is top lane Hecarim OP?
Hes pretty good with triforce first at top.
: Thanks for the tip, does it work with LB too?
works with anyone that has a clone. which is LB Shaco and Wukong
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BahLahKay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBXolcd1,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-02T00:56:06.414+0000) > > leblacncs passive does all of that Leblancs passive is uncontrolled and on a high CD. Again, what is your point?
: On a 60s cooldown and Leblanc can't use it on command, instead having to wait until her health is below 40% and she takes damage. What does she even have to do with this? I was arguing that Wukong's clone provided a lot of utility even without damage. That fact that another champion has a similar clone ability doesn't really affect anything.
leblacncs passive does all of that
: The punishment for attacking the decoy is wasting your attacks on the decoy. It's already very useful for jukes, absorbing attacks from enemy champions and jungle monsters, deaggroing minions, and the stealth it provides.
leblancs passive does all of that
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What if Veigar W was an E setup move?
veg is so underused. his time will come eventually. when he is banned in every game.
: Because Riot strives on diversity they are unintetionally making the game more unbalanced
Their are crazy algorithms that a champion needs to pass in order to even be released in the open beta. The game makers are crazy math nerds. any champ n the game could have the craziest spell you think of. it just comes down to numbers.
Rioter Comments
izReD (NA)
: I cant redeem my prepaid codes! I am lvl 7
Add the spaces or add the hyphens I can't remember. But play around with it.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:42}} : Pfft what a noob...
Sorry I can't hear you in silver from up here in plat. There's a league called gold that's keeping us from communcating. Riot should fix this communication problem too
: You know why Silence shouln't be taken out of the game and more champions should have access to it?
> [{quoted}](name=Tryce Maxwell,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xYgWhpYT,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-02-01T10:39:17.221+0000) > > Katarina. Ya I no riot is stupid. Give katarinas ult a silence
Rioter Comments
: that's why this game is going to hell, they only care about the stupid people who use the broken champs like bahlahkay most likely
> [{quoted}](name=WreckLess H a F,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GLeHgROH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-02-01T10:16:03.811+0000) > > that's why this game is going to hell, they only care about the stupid people who use the broken champs like bahlahkay most likely 1. Hate to point this out but.... YOU ARE BRONZE 3
: What if it's a 4v4 from level 1?
Then set the game to read that it's a 4v4. Programming isn't hard
: another screw up done by RIOT, soo surprizing......
: You say you know how to turn it off, so what's the issue? All you gotta do is click the "Mute" button on him and it's done for the remainder of the game.
Rioter Comments
: Like I said he isn't really a champion that's countered by any specific items, moreso by hard CC and burst.
: Nidalees q hits the target no matter what right when animation starts
Actually now that I'm thinking about it. I can think of several auto attack abilities that get cancelled because of death. (Melee autos that is)
: Nidalees q hits the target no matter what right when animation starts
Ah that makes sense. It's gotta be one of the strongest single auto attacking spells in the game
Rioter Comments
5U Dragon (EUW)
: Nidalee Jungle ( PATCH 5.2 ) Diamond Guide - Solo Drake LVL 4
I would watch it if I wasn't 100% sure she's getting nerfed
Rioter Comments
Xenohaz (NA)
: But if the trap is that close to your base, couldn't you just walk back to base and activate homeguard again?
no because u have to wait the time for homeguard to activate again
Rioter Comments
: Why dont buffs appear on clones Wukong/Leblanc/Shaco
Show more

BahLahKay

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion