Terozu (NA)
: Hey, as they say, "more than a handful's a waste". Jinx is the hottest girl in the game.
Only if you have no imagination.
: Username update client prompt on pause
Nope Nope Nope. Not changing my account name. Migrate it over to the new system. Not playing until you get rid of this foolishness completely. If it can't be done by you guys then you lost a player until you do.
Banuvan (NA)
: Why am I forced to change my username?
I've never played on another server or the PBE. I've had this same account since I started playing in the spring/summer of 2010. This is absolutely ridiculous by Riot. Not playing until I they fix this idiocy.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: /dev: Changes to Eternals
Still have to pay for achievements? I'm still out.
Rioter Comments
XYGSYS (NA)
: Does anybody like the event passes?
Event passes are garbage. Never bought one and never will.
: Last two games no one got their first pick and nothing attacks
Rioter Comments
: Are you using Chrome? Worked for me when I signed in using Edge. Seems like a browser-specific issue with session management. If you don't want to set it as your default browser to launch from the client you can just sign in after accessing the link through site nav.
Yea i'm using chrome. I'll sign in later for the VoDs. Just gonna use youtube for the live games.
Rioter Comments
: It's insane to me that Diamond was so much easier to get than climbing out of silver.
Having a mid laner still in his placement series and with a 17% win rate in ranked makes for bad days in silver. I spend most of my time in ARAM when i play anymore. It's just not worth the headache.
: Weekly reminder that Riot removed ARAM bans even if they greatly enhanced the game experience
: > [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-05-07T18:24:19.727+0000) > > Riot has had almost a year to fix the issues. They haven't fixed anything. More and more stories are going to come out. The problem lies with the leadership. They need to go. Riot needs a complete revamping of their executives and managerial staff. Out with the old in with the new. And that's why the walkout happened. Hopefully they fix their shit.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:49:49.782+0000) > > And that's why the walkout happened. Hopefully they fix their shit. Unfortunately the walkout was a pretty worthless gesture. Strikes work. Walkouts do not. They also need more than the few folks who walked out. They aren't going to change anything. Just watch. This is going to continue and we will keep seeing these stories because the people who are in charge are the issue. It's really that simple. This was a token gesture that does nothing to help their case. Riot as a company wasn't effected at all. If you want an example go look at the teacher strikes over the last few years. They shut entire school districts in cities down. That worked. These people might as well have just sat at their desk and played another game of ARAM.
: I agree with Riot.
Riot has had almost a year to fix the issues. They haven't fixed anything. More and more stories are going to come out. The problem lies with the leadership. They need to go. Riot needs a complete revamping of their executives and managerial staff. Out with the old in with the new.
: Clearly they do care because they are trying to fix match making. That’s what the positional ranks were about. Unfortunately people found a way to abuse it and so they had to get rid of it. If you want to make the game or community better then you should start thinking about it rather than complaining about the game and community. No it’s not your job but if you want to make it better then throwing ideas out doesn’t hurt.
> [{quoted}](name=IS199FCC71F30CB1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ioglAQOF,comment-id=003d,timestamp=2019-05-04T19:26:54.873+0000) > > Clearly they do care because they are trying to fix match making. That’s what the positional ranks were about. Unfortunately people found a way to abuse it and so they had to get rid of it. If you want to make the game or community better then you should start thinking about it rather than complaining about the game and community. No it’s not your job but if you want to make it better then throwing ideas out doesn’t hurt. There was nothing even remotely close to being a fix to ranking with positional matchmaking. It was deemed to be a shit system just like dynamic queue before it was. BEFORE it came out the public outcry was not heard by Riot. Their ego and arrogance is their downfall every single time. Just look at how they haven't gotten rid of the top executives that are sexually harassing and assaulting their employees. They don't give a shit at all as long as the money is coming in. Quit kidding yourself.
: "i can only play for 15 minutes so we need to end before then"
Games are usually decided by 15 minutes anyway.
: Riot doesn't care
Well lets see what's happening at Riot Large scale sexual harassment and sexual assault Large scale mysoginy and sexism Extreme ineptitude at the managerial level ( see video about 6 months to design the curvature of draven's blades ) Extreme ineptitude at the executive level This all scales down to make the regular workers completely inept not because they aren't skilled at their jobs but because they can't do their jobs efficiently and effectively. Then you have the executives sexually harassing and assaulting their workers. This scales down. If you ever want to see why a large company fails look to the top. Without a severe change in executives nothing will change. Gotta understand that or you are just beating your head on a wall.
: You Can Defend Yourself Without Retaliating.
The only defense to getting flamed is to mute them. There is nothing else. If you type anything then you are more likely to get in trouble. Just mute and move on. That's the only defense. You wrote waaaay more than is necessary and is mostly rubbish.
: Yeah, i like to banter pregame, and depending on who im with it can get rather rude or offencive, my standard greeting to a couple of my buddies are "oh no this fuckin fanboy." Sooooooo...
Understandable when with friends. This was ranked with a bunch of rando's.
: Popular Champions Getting Skins: They aren't Riot's favorites.
Riots favorite champions are the ones that make them money. Nothing new and good business strategy for them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5qzvVOJ5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-01T19:57:22.154+0000) > > would be cool if you were telling us what actually happened and not some 3rd wave feminist dreamscape > > the COO walks around farting on people and nut checking them and it trickles down and people act like idiots there, making it uncomfortable for people I'm not at all a defender of the new wave of feminism that seems to take offense at everything. However, the allegations here are actual discrimination, and illegal wage gender discrimination. That's not new-age, neo liberal silliness, that's flat out unethical, wrong, and illegal.
> [{quoted}](name=stanjer123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5qzvVOJ5,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-05-01T20:35:24.160+0000) > > I'm not at all a defender of the new wave of feminism that seems to take offense at everything. However, the allegations here are actual discrimination, and illegal wage gender discrimination. That's not new-age, neo liberal silliness, that's flat out unethical, wrong, and illegal. Don't forget sexual harassment and assault on both men and women. I'm with you on the feminazi's that have seemed to have taken over true feminism but the allegations put forth by many many employees is hard to ignore. BUT, it's also hard to take Riot seriously when they keep a racist/sexist like Froskurrin as well. It goes both ways and her racist/sexist ranting on twitter was completely ignored by Riot as well.
: context...?
There is no context. Those were the first words typed by anybody on the team.
Rioter Comments
: No I'm not, i made this new main account last years September about, and it still only has one... ONE level 5. And like 2 fours. So yes, it would take a long time and i get you dislike people playing crap they don't know but winrate =/= play rate. If it's a troll it's a troll. That has nothing to do im with ownning things. Besides, you have to own atleast 19 champions otherwise every one could picked or banned. And 20 champions being leveled up is a heck of a lot of work one tricks and mains do NOT want to spend on champs they'll almost never touch again.
Then you don't play much at all and shouldn't really be in ranked anyway. If you can't put forth a little time then don't ruin others games. It's that simple. Stay in normals.
: Question: How do you view Riot?
Not enough options there. Those are only positive. You left out any negative options. How biased are you?
Yara0 (NA)
: What this says to me is Riots still a shit fest internally.
> [{quoted}](name=Yara0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T2YlikvU,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-30T11:20:07.591+0000) > > What this says to me is Riots still a shit fest internally. When the problems are the ones in charge who make all the decisions then nothing is going to change within the company. Riot, and other companies like them, sound like an absolutely horrid place to work. I hope the workers do walk out and refuse to come back until their demands are met. Stage a big protest outside Riot games and call all the media outlets. Get it out there in vivid detail what goes on in Riot. Get everybody involved.
: Did you not read what i said? I don't want to play a year of games on champions i don't want to play so i can play ranked with the 3 or 4 i DO main. So shut up with this stupid idea, there's a reason riot didn't do it.
You are embellishing how long it would take. You are just like the person in my last champ select. 35% win rate in ranked and picked ashe support. Troll from hell.
: I've talked about this problem 3 million times. I have a fairly new account, my highest mastery is just over 5 and I'm gold 3. Which means, i wouldn't get to play ranked for a freakin year, learning champions i don't even want to play just so i can level them up to play ranked on the 1 or 2 i DO want to play. Very stupid and selfish idea, i wish you guys would stop suggesting it.
Yea, it's so selfish to want your teammates to actually have some experience on the champ before bringing them into a ranked game. Sooooo stupid and selfish. You are selfish for wanting to put your team at a disadvantage just so you can play a new champ you haven't practiced with.
: Why cant there be a mastery requirement on champs before you can play them in ranked?
Because Riot is too scared to actually make good changes to ranked. I know Smite does this.
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: I already posted this in another thread so i'll simply copy my own conclusion (TL;DR - damage creep): > It literally comes down to the question "why should i pick a "true" damage dealer if everyone explodes anyway?". In current state of game Sona's damage is simply just enough to get the job done and thats because there is to much damage both direct and indirect flying around. What do i mean by indirect damage? All those runes like comet, items like luden's echo, random aoe spells that just happens to hit you and so on. It may seem like its not that much but in those few seconds of teamfight they can really stack up. On top of that Sona/Taric combo is great at dealing with this indirect damage. Both of them are aoe healers, this allows them to simply ignore big chunk of damage on the battlefield. Another point is CC. With so much damage even singe stun can be a death sentence and Sona/Taric combo brings 2 aoe stuns that can be used to lock down big part of enemy team. Last point is Taric's ultimate. In a world where everyone explodes in 3s a potential teamwide 2.5s of immortality is like additional life and Sona's speed aura makes it even harder to disengage from this. > All this is quite ironic. Extreme high damage metas don't favour damage dealers. If everything deals tones of damage anyway why not pick someone who does other thing on top of that. And before someone answers that "uhhhhh... buuuuut Sona cant one shot an adc early in game". Thats true but we need to remember that Sona has one of the easiest auto targeted poke abilities in game. Simply keeping enemy adc at 50% hp all the time, while at the same time keeping herself at 100% with heals, puts enemy adc in danger. One decent combo, one decent gank, few more hits and he/she risks one way ticket to the fountain. This usualy leads to enemy adc sitting under tower or recalling every 30s, wasting tones of farm. And as we all know farmless adc is the saddest and salties thing one can find on Summoners Rift.
Yep. Sona doesn't even need taric to do this. A good sona destroys the enemy bot lane so easily.
: "We got late"
There is no late game anymore. There is a laning phase, mid game and if you aren't ahead by then you lose.
: > [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=00060001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T03:40:53.832+0000) > > I don't feel victimized. I feel like the games should be competitive and have two teams of equal, or close to it, skill levels on both teams. It's not just every now and then unfortunately. It's happening to more than just me as well. There are countless threads about matchmaking and smurfs. I'm slowly climbing on up. I just want the games to be fair ( skill wise ) and not have people who completely skew the results of the game just by being there. It ruins the competitive nature of the game. There is a reason that sports have rules against things like this. If Riot want's ranked to be taken seriously in NA ( other regions don't have this issue as much ) then they should actually do something about the issues. Where are u getting that other regions dont have this happen from? Almost all euw streamers i know of exclusively do smurf challenges. I dont even know if rat irl or psz even technically have main accounts anymore. Also claiming helplessness because of other players just being to good to beat in ur games is definitely being a victim regardless of how u want to frame it.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=000600010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T05:22:53.835+0000) > > Where are u getting that other regions dont have this happen from? Almost all euw streamers i know of exclusively do smurf challenges. I dont even know if rat irl or psz even technically have main accounts anymore. > > Also claiming helplessness because of other players just being to good to beat in ur games is definitely being a victim regardless of how u want to frame it. Would you claim it was helplessness if a professional athlete dropped down to play for a high school? It's the same thing. The high school kids would be helpless. Imagine a 300 lbs lineman with 15 years pro experience taking on high school kids. Yes, they would be helpless. Is this really so hard for you to understand why this is bad or are you just one of those people who can't hack it at your level so instead of doing what you tell others to do (git gud, l2p, etc etc ) and climbing yourself you drop down to try and feel superior to others. BTW, there is a reason nobody comes to NA to bootcamp. They go to the regions that actually take ranked seriously and provide competition. NA ranked is a joke in comparison to the regions that win international competitions every....single...year. NA doesn't take it seriously which is the issue.
: > [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=000600010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T02:51:32.042+0000) > > So now we resort to being personal and looking at things with rose colored glasses. There was no once upon a time because MMR has always determined who you play against. Rank means nothing other than having a more visual representation of your skill level rather than a number. MMR means everything. If they removed the ranks it would have zero effect on who you played. If they removed MMR they would have to redo the entire ranking system. See how the two aren't different? > > So, I still wonder why you are actually defending smurfs and the fact that they ruin games? How would people react of a professional in a sport was going to go back to play against high school players? The outcry would be ridiculous. It is sickening that people like you defend this type of action because it's a video game. That's the exact reason that NA has a shit ranked ladder compared to other regions who regularly destroy NA when they meet. You've a very strong victimized personality. It's like you feel oppressed by getting the occassional smurf in your game, and you imagine its gotta be bjergsen or something just spam making accounts to 30. When in reality its just some normal people with some time off from their ordinary lives logging on to have abit of fun at a video game, and just happen to be alot better than you. I remember when I first started playing in S4 and would see a diamond in my game I took it as a challenge to test myself against. I've never felt oppressed by having a smurf in my game, and I've faced alot of high elo streamers, even back when I was low elo. So far im 3-0 against hashinshin. Moe, is stupid good at predicting my twitch jg tho :(
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=0006000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T03:32:41.822+0000) > > You've a very strong victimized personality. It's like you feel oppressed by getting the occassional smurf in your game, and you imagine its gotta be bjergsen or something just spam making accounts to 30. When in reality its just some normal people with some time off from their ordinary lives logging on to have abit of fun at a video game, and just happen to be alot better than you. I remember when I first started playing in S4 and would see a diamond in my game I took it as a challenge to test myself against. I've never felt oppressed by having a smurf in my game, and I've faced alot of high elo streamers, even back when I was low elo. So far im 3-0 against hashinshin. Moe, is stupid good at predicting my twitch jg tho :( I don't feel victimized. I feel like the games should be competitive and have two teams of equal, or close to it, skill levels on both teams. It's not just every now and then unfortunately. It's happening to more than just me as well. There are countless threads about matchmaking and smurfs. I'm slowly climbing on up. I just want the games to be fair ( skill wise ) and not have people who completely skew the results of the game just by being there. It ruins the competitive nature of the game. There is a reason that sports have rules against things like this. If Riot want's ranked to be taken seriously in NA ( other regions don't have this issue as much ) then they should actually do something about the issues.
: > [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T02:26:59.594+0000) > > If you aren't playing at your skill level and are playing below it ( by a couple divisions or more ) you are smurfing. There is a vast difference between silver and plat. Yes, smurfs ruin games. I have come to accept the fact that Riot will never do anything about them. It doesn't change the fact that there is a brand new fresh account called "Udyr Carry" that just destroyed my team with 4 games total played and a 100% win rate. I'm gonna watch him and i'm willing to bet he's a smurf. Lets see what happens with him and we can use him as a comparison. I should go find all the 70% win rate players i've played against and see where they are at now. That's just me. I see them daily in my games. > > People just want competitive games. The level of play doesn't matter really as long as everybody is on the same or very similar skill levels. Smurfs change that and skew every game they are in for the other 9 people they are in game with. There is no debating that fact. The only way Riot will change is if enough people quit and they won't so it's really a moot point. The fact you defend them is sickening though considering they are ruining a large amount of games. Sickening? You take this game to seriously lol. Once upon a time you didn't get protected from good players in games. You got good or you got humble.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=00060001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T02:38:16.335+0000) > > Sickening? You take this game to seriously lol. Once upon a time you didn't get protected from good players in games. You got good or you got humble. So now we resort to being personal and looking at things with rose colored glasses. There was no once upon a time because MMR has always determined who you play against. Rank means nothing other than having a more visual representation of your skill level rather than a number. MMR means everything. If they removed the ranks it would have zero effect on who you played. If they removed MMR they would have to redo the entire ranking system. See how the two aren't different? So, I still wonder why you are actually defending smurfs and the fact that they ruin games? How would people react of a professional in a sport was going to go back to play against high school players? The outcry would be ridiculous. It is sickening that people like you defend this type of action because it's a video game. That's the exact reason that NA has a shit ranked ladder compared to other regions who regularly destroy NA when they meet.
: > [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-04-26T01:38:22.281+0000) > > It actually impacts more people than you think. They have an effect on 9 people at a time. They could be giving a win to those that would otherwise win and giving a loss to those that would otherwise win. They skew the game for 9 people every time they play. That adds up. Lets say there are 100 people who do this who play 5 games a day in low elo. They just skewed the results of 4500 other players for that day. If they play for 6 days like this that's 27000 players they have skewed the game for. > > To think they don't have an impact is wrong. 100 sounds very high unless you're counting the plats. And it only takes about 8-10 games for them to be out of silver, by about 16-20 they'll be in plat+, and then they'd have to be on a fresh account to be playing in an elo they're "ruining". Around low diamond anyone is losing because that elo is a clusterfuck. Infact if anyone should be bitching about smurfs it would be low diamond because thats where smurfs get stuck for a minute b4 climbing out of that muck and into high elo. 100 high elo plays are not getting fresh accounts every day to ruin your low elo games. The people you're bitching about are plats and rly aren't that good. They just do well when they happen to get a lead, and make you think they ruined the game just because they snowballed. Also when I first started playing this game in S4, the person I learned the most about how to play from was KiliaNcrima. Not because he was a super amazing player, he peaked d1. But because his series' were all bronze-plat, and taught me how to play solo q with people who don't know how to tie their shoes.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T01:51:49.774+0000) > > 100 sounds very high unless you're counting the plats. And it only takes about 8-10 games for them to be out of silver, by about 16-20 they'll be in plat+, and then they'd have to be on a fresh account to be playing in an elo they're "ruining". Around low diamond anyone is losing because that elo is a clusterfuck. Infact if anyone should be bitching about smurfs it would be low diamond because thats where smurfs get stuck for a minute b4 climbing out of that muck and into high elo. > > 100 high elo plays are not getting fresh accounts every day to ruin your low elo games. The people you're bitching about are plats and rly aren't that good. They just do well when they happen to get a lead, and make you think they ruined the game just because they snowballed. > > Also when I first started playing this game in S4, the person I learned the most about how to play from was KiliaNcrima. Not because he was a super amazing player, he peaked d1. But because his series' were all bronze-plat, and taught me how to play solo q with people who don't know how to tie their shoes. If you aren't playing at your skill level and are playing below it ( by a couple divisions or more ) you are smurfing. There is a vast difference between silver and plat. Yes, smurfs ruin games. I have come to accept the fact that Riot will never do anything about them. It doesn't change the fact that there is a brand new fresh account called "Udyr Carry" that just destroyed my team with 4 games total played and a 100% win rate. I'm gonna watch him and i'm willing to bet he's a smurf. Lets see what happens with him and we can use him as a comparison. I should go find all the 70% win rate players i've played against and see where they are at now. That's just me. I see them daily in my games. People just want competitive games. The level of play doesn't matter really as long as everybody is on the same or very similar skill levels. Smurfs change that and skew every game they are in for the other 9 people they are in game with. There is no debating that fact. The only way Riot will change is if enough people quit and they won't so it's really a moot point. The fact you defend them is sickening though considering they are ruining a large amount of games.
: Actually it's extremely educational and for content. A high elo game means absolutely nothing to 99% of a streamers viewers, as they aren't played the same as their elo games. A smurf rush challenge shows people how to 1v9 games in an elo where teammates cant be relied upon. I've also never understood the whininess in regards to smurfing as an actual smurf will move through low ranks in an extremely low number of games. More games are ruined by the griefers riot never fk's with. Most of who yall complain about are actually golds or plat 4s in silver games, who are just slightly better than the elo they're playing in. There literally aren't enough high elo players to ruin a significant sum of low elo games. Even diamond is like top 2%.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dOnG7YHH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-26T00:17:23.092+0000) > > Actually it's extremely educational and for content. A high elo game means absolutely nothing to 99% of a streamers viewers, as they aren't played the same as their elo games. A smurf rush challenge shows people how to 1v9 games in an elo where teammates cant be relied upon. I've also never understood the whininess in regards to smurfing as an actual smurf will move through low ranks in an extremely low number of games. More games are ruined by the griefers riot never fk's with. Most of who yall complain about are actually golds or plat 4s in silver games, who are just slightly better than the elo they're playing in. > > There literally aren't enough high elo players to ruin a significant sum of low elo games. Even diamond is like top 2%. It actually impacts more people than you think. They have an effect on 9 people at a time. They could be giving a win to those that would otherwise win and giving a loss to those that would otherwise win. They skew the game for 9 people every time they play. That adds up. Lets say there are 100 people who do this who play 5 games a day in low elo. They just skewed the results of 4500 other players for that day. If they play for 6 days like this that's 27000 players they have skewed the game for. To think they don't have an impact is wrong.
: Stop the Future 'Road to Master' Streamer Contents. Discourage the Streamers from Doing So
When somebody smurfs and they aren't number 1 in their region then they are pathetic. It's really that simple. If they aren't number 1 then they have to work harder to get there instead of dropping down to ez mode low elo. This is why ranked doesn't really mean crap in NA. Those at the top aren't even competitive when playing ranked. Ranked should be competitive but that means those at the top have to treat it as a competition as well. Riot could help this by requiring all LCS players to be challenger or higher. Screw that diamond crap.
: If SILVERS cannot Duo with PLATINUMS, WHY are they queued AGAINST ONE OTHER?
Riot has never and will never admit they messed up ranked years ago. They don't listen. They do what they want. Get over it. They will never listen to their player base in regards to ranked being complete crap for years. Just look at dynamic queue and positional ranks. They were told they were shit. They still messed ranked up with them. Matchmaking has been shit for years as well. Instead of making it simple they made it worse. They need to pick MMR or ranking system. MMR - play people +/- 50 MMR of you. Go up like usual. Rank - play people in your rank or higher and no higher than 2 ranks up. Get rid of promos or get rid of the stupid fucking forced 50% win/loss bullshit. If you keep promos then you play against people in the next rank up ( i.e. silver 1 plays with and against gold 5s ). If you get rid of promos and you get rid of the stupid fucking 50% forced win/loss ( yes, they do enforce this by putting you at a bigger and bigger disadvantage each game after you go on a win streak ) and when people hit 100 LP they go to the next rank. There Riot. I fixed matchmaking and ranked for you. Now get your heads out of your asses and fix this stupid garbage you call ranked play.
caw (NA)
: I'm no longer enchanted by Ranked Solo/duo
For the most part you have zero control over your win/loss rate. It's about luck. Do you get the feeders or do they? You will know by 15 minutes into the game. The vast vast vast majority of games you can afk at 15 if your team is losing and have the exact same impact on the game as if you kept playing. It's how it works. Just get used to it.
Rioter Comments
: DO you know ANYONE who doesnt have a smurf in league ? PErsonally I have played on over 10 accounts, my cousin has 5-6 , my other cousin has 3-4 . On top of that , I can tell when leveling new accounts, when people are legit low elo, or higher elo playing on smurfs for fun. I have been diamond on all my accounts, so it is kinda easy to see. AT LEAST, 1/3 are smurfs at this point.
I don't have a second account. Leveling a new account up is a complete shithole of an experience. I tried but said fuck this shit after about 10 levels or so.
: Survey: How often do you get flamed?
Not really flamed really but people being talked down to non stop is in basically every game I play.
Rioter Comments
: Minion block is the most OP form of CC
Minion block is waaaaay out of control.
: Riot recently made the best addition ARAM ever got just to remove it mere days later...
Get rid of bans. They suck. The best option is to just make all champions available to everybody when they play aram. Quit making everything have a gimmick. Just leave it how it is.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Backtrack and bans removed from ARAM.
I don't care about the bans. They could easily destroy every aram account by making all champs available to all people when playing aram. backtrack is whatever.
: > [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T03:40:43.551+0000) > > In b4 its your fault...l2p...carry harder...git gud...etc etc from the idiots who think everything is ok Like for real game should be easier since 4 of your team mates left, its no longer 1v9 its 1v5 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} But if you want a tip for carrying improve your cs & Kp You've had a less than 50% kp in your last 9/10 games & less than 5 cs/perMin in 4/10
> [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T03:43:40.788+0000) > > Like for real game should be easier since 4 of your team mates left, its no longer 1v9 its 1v5 > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} > > But if you want a tip for carrying improve your cs & Kp > > You've had a less than 50% kp in your last 9/10 games > & less than 5 cs/perMin in 4/10 Unlike other people i'm right about where i belong and i'm ok with that. All i ask for is that they are fair and even games. Winning is great but sometimes you lose. Losing in close matches is fun. Losing because of an afk or a troll or a smurf is not fun. I'm too old to give a shit about trying to be better at this game. I just want fair and even matches. So you can take your crap out of here with me. Idgaf about getting up higher because i've been playing at the same skill level for years and that's fine with me. I just want Riot to do their job and make the matches fair for all participants.
: 4 Of my Team mates Disconnected From The Game @7 Mins
In b4 its your fault...l2p...carry harder...git gud...etc etc from the idiots who think everything is ok
Show more

Banuvan

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion