GigglesO (NA)
: I thoroughly enjoy tanks...
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KnUzVGlW,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-17T19:28:37.584+0000) > > Just not in their current state, and not for the last 3 seasons. > > I see that frozen heart is getting another 10 armor. Woo. Where else are we in terms of power? > > Well: > We still don't get to have incombat hp regen items ever since FoN removal. > We still don't get a real movement speed slow since it was removed from randuins. > We still don't get to live much longer than 1-2 seconds under focus fire. > > But what is worst of all, we don't have a keystone item. > > For anyone that doesn't remember lol for a short time when they were redoing items, made some items slightly more powerful, and were like yea, these items are the pinnacle of power for your class. > > IEdge- Lets make sure that adc's have a good damage spike > Rabadons Deathcap- AP Mages should have a fuck ton of ap > Black Cleaver- Those juggernauts are gonna like this. > Warmogs- Lets make sure beefy champs have health regen... > > But wait a second, warmogs? So sure I can heal to full, if I'm out of combat for 6s, and then I wait another (assuming 50% hp) 10s out of combat to heal back to full... How is that a fucking keystone item? It doesn't really let me stay in combat any better than any other tank item. It doesn't actually let me heal up and rejoin fights after barely escaping. (If I even get to escape). I'd much rather still have the old 1500 hp warmogs. > > We need tank items to be actually usable again. Please just put some work into them like you have your other classes. > > To Riot, > From a tank Main What makes you think you deserve to be completely unkillable. Tanks are balanced. You're already hard to kill.
: > [{quoted}](name=Basic Witch 69,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I0WnZj5d,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-17T22:29:07.008+0000) > > But wouldn't it get tiring from a consumers standpoint, to have to scroll through THOUSANDS of live streams to find new and interesting streams, as opposed to a much smaller selection? What if there is a really good streamer and they're new, and only have like 20 viewers but are hidden below hundreds of streamers that have way more of an audience. > You're telling me ya'll take the time to hit that scroll wheel down for 10 minutes? "This tiny grocery store is better than the big supermarket, because at the supermarket you can choose between the wilted lettuce or the good lettuce, while at this little place they only have one lettuce and it might be good." Also, I'm sure you can sort/filter on Twitch to find new streamers as well as established ones. Twitch is more popular than Mixer because Twitch has been around longer and Mixer hasn't differentiated itself enough for people to switch.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I0WnZj5d,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-17T22:42:26.846+0000) > > "This tiny grocery store is better than the big supermarket, because at the supermarket you can choose between the wilted lettuce or the good lettuce, while at this little place they only have one lettuce and it might be good." Also, I'm sure you can sort/filter on Twitch to find new streamers as well as established ones. > > Twitch is more popular than Mixer because Twitch has been around longer and Mixer hasn't differentiated itself enough for people to switch. Makes sense. Just sad feels. Being a new streamer on twitch playing league is IMPOSSIBLE because people can't find you.
: Why does no one watch League Streams on Mixer, as Opposed to Twitch?
But wouldn't it get tiring from a consumers standpoint, to have to scroll through THOUSANDS of live streams to find new and interesting streams, as opposed to a much smaller selection? What if there is a really good streamer and they're new, and only have like 20 viewers but are hidden below hundreds of streamers that have way more of an audience. You're telling me ya'll take the time to hit that scroll wheel down for 10 minutes?
Rioter Comments
: What do they mean "prestige point skins"? Will I be able to buy a pass when a skin comes out for her to get it through an event? Or will I have to pay even more through several different events?
> [{quoted}](name=Rabblerouser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F0evFme2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-15T22:02:29.254+0000) > > What do they mean "prestige point skins"? Will I be able to buy a pass when a skin comes out for her to get it through an event? Or will I have to pay even more through several different events? Do the event and get 100 prestigue points with the tokens and save them for any prestige skin this year :)
Rioter Comments
Zendanna (NA)
: At least Kalista got a gold Championship skin chroma ... ZYRA still doesn't have a Chroma yet!!! :( And she had a BLOOD MOON SKIN!! A BLOOD MOON skin!!! Zyra isn't even apart of any of the popular themes ... she was cheated out of her star guardian skin and deserves atleast a chroma :/
Zyra is getting a prestige skin and an epic skin in a month! :) https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-first-half-2020
Zendanna (NA)
: At least Kalista got a gold Championship skin chroma ... ZYRA still doesn't have a Chroma yet!!! :( And she had a BLOOD MOON SKIN!! A BLOOD MOON skin!!! Zyra isn't even apart of any of the popular themes ... she was cheated out of her star guardian skin and deserves atleast a chroma :/
Zyra is getting a prestige skin and an epic skin in a month! :)
: Star Guardian is a bad theme for Zyra. I also detest the evil guardians they made last year, that polluted the skin line and detracted from the thematic too much. That said, Zyra needs a Coven skin more than anything else. She fits so perfectly into a pagan witch line.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=XcniUBT7,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2020-01-15T20:52:01.172+0000) > > Star Guardian is a bad theme for Zyra. I also detest the evil guardians they made last year, that polluted the skin line and detracted from the thematic too much. > > That said, Zyra needs a Coven skin more than anything else. She fits so perfectly into a pagan witch line. Zyra is getting a prestige skin and an epic skin in a month! :)
: I LOVE THIS CHAMPUON ALREADY.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2020-01-14T23:36:53.344+0000) > > I LOVE THIS CHAMPUON ALREADY. girrrrrrrrrrl same!
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:54:08.948+0000) > > __ > Fawn. As in deer. as in not goat, which is what the image appears to be. Faun, as in saytr?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T23:15:03.725+0000) > > Faun, as in saytr? ^ yes. I accidentally said fawn. >.<
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:20:57.071+0000) > > Almost like they said that in the title? No, they said "Runeterra", Not "Legends of Runeterra" there is a difference
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:22:58.449+0000) > > No, they said "Runeterra", Not "Legends of Runeterra" > > there is a difference Oh he's special, someone give him a hug. YES it is legends of runeterra. And guess what world league of legends takes place in? PLOT TWIST Runeeeeeterrraaaaaa.
: Meet your new Jungler - No name yet, but this is artwork from Runeterra
I posted this to the league of legends subreddit 4 times and each time the mods removed it immediately....
Rioter Comments
: More probably a summoner icon.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxzPL5oV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-14T15:48:20.727+0000) > > More probably a summoner icon. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: PSA for Tomorrow: Sett is a Juggernaut
"Sett is DESIGNED to be able to deal large amounts of damage while also tanking large amounts of damage." So let me get this straight there are champs meant to tank and do large amounts of damage? Why would anyone go a mage then if they do large amounts of damage but die in 3 hits?
Rioter Comments
: I bought over $180 worth of hextech boxes over the past two weeks and noticed a pattern....
I rerolled the duplicate skins -- every 3 skins you can reroll for another one. In retrospect, I wish I would have taken screenshots so people here would believe me.
: I bought over $180 worth of hextech boxes over the past two weeks and noticed a pattern....
So getting 8-9 versions of the same old legacy outdated skins in a row is purely coincidence/bad luck huh?
Downvote it all you want, but it happened. and I'm shook. I feel slightly taken advantage of and it felt rigged.
Rioter Comments
: It's ok to have fun and practice in normals
> [{quoted}](name=World King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1WnZeOUx,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-10T13:17:09.860+0000) > > Brought to you by the 2/11/1 first time {{champion:64}} trying to learn him while getting wrekt by the Mastery 7 {{champion:104}} enemy jungle. > > Yoda says failure is the greatest teacher, and I just got a full ride scholarship You call feeding the enemy team 11 deaths fun? Do you think it was "fun" for your team? Do you enjoy losing? Is that "fun" for _you_? Most people have the courtesy to play AI games with a champion that's new to them, until they feel confident to play against real people.
: Did Sett not come out today?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Give us the Elderwood Zyra we deserve <3
The fact that two miserable people downvoted this is hilariously sad
: 2020 Skins I would love to see
Not a single female champ in there?
: Out of all of the top 5 bans from each patch since November 2015, Darius has been in 84 of them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MisterIceman ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZzMBuE6,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-05T07:40:43.277+0000) > > He has a 53.03% winrate, his biggest problem is his ultimate, especially at level 16, and you decide to nerf him by taking away his movement speed by a measly 5?! You've got to be kidding me. I don't know if this is official yet, but this is what it's been saying on every website. Seriously how does this balance him in any way? The movement speed is meant to nerf his early game. It makes him more abusable since he'll be less able to dodge harass, and if assassins all-in him he'll have a much harder time disengaging before he dies. I don't think you understand how much of a liability Kassadin is early to his team. I as a jungle absolutely despise having a Kassadin mid because I know the enemy mid will be roaming 24/7 and invading my jungle while my Kassadin sits by his turret through most of the early game. The first dragon, we will lose. If the enemy picks an AD assassin, the Kassadin is even useless up till 16+. That's virtually most of the game and the vast majority of games get decided way before then. Kassadin is like Vladimir, both of them cost you early and mid game, set you way behind as a jungle and then you pray they are actually good and can carry after having been of zero impact for your team as your team 3v5's because the enemy jungler is ahead and your jungler can't do anything since those scaling champs offer zero lane priority for river scuttles and dragons/heralds.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZzMBuE6,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2020-01-05T15:12:11.103+0000) > > The movement speed is meant to nerf his early game. It makes him more abusable since he'll be less able to dodge harass, and if assassins all-in him he'll have a much harder time disengaging before he dies. > > I don't think you understand how much of a liability Kassadin is early to his team. > > I as a jungle absolutely despise having a Kassadin mid because I know the enemy mid will be roaming 24/7 and invading my jungle while my Kassadin sits by his turret through most of the early game. The first dragon, we will lose. > > If the enemy picks an AD assassin, the Kassadin is even useless up till 16+. That's virtually most of the game and the vast majority of games get decided way before then. > > Kassadin is like Vladimir, both of them cost you early and mid game, set you way behind as a jungle and then you pray they are actually good and can carry after having been of zero impact for your team as your team 3v5's because the enemy jungler is ahead and your jungler can't do anything since those scaling champs offer zero lane priority for river scuttles and dragons/heralds. This - the only people whining about kassadin are the ones that don't play and understand he is useless lane phase.
: Aurelion Sol
Phew thank goodness 1 person out of 915 thought this was clever, my pride is saved
Rioter Comments
iiGazeii (NA)
: Can we get more jungle enchantments?
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yf4Ru6se,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-04T17:08:04.158+0000) > > I feel like the four jungle enchantments we currently have don't quite fit all of the junglers. > > A crit jungle item would be awesome, for champs like Graves, Kindred, and Master Yi. It could build out of the jungle starter and Zeal, giving crit chance, a bit of attack speed, and maybe bonus damage when critting monsters. > > A heal/shield power jungle item would be an interesting option. Ivern would actually finish his jungle item, and I could see other supportive junglers like Nunu taking it. > > I also think the red enchantment could use some love. Compared to the rest, it's rather bland. It only gives raw stats. Giving it a bleed effect or armor shred or something would help make it feel unique. Yi does not need any more help in the jungle.
Wolity (EUW)
: As midlaner i have problems against{{champion:4}} {{champion:163}} these are the champions that are problematic , but i cant ban both of them : [
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NqykMcrf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-04T20:12:33.629+0000) > > As midlaner i have problems against{{champion:4}} {{champion:163}} these are the champions that are problematic , but i cant ban both of them : [ I feel like I almost never run into either of those played mid. Like maybe 1 game out of 700.
Rioter Comments
Ehhhh (EUW)
: Where does it say it has unlimited missions? It states you can earn unlimited tokens, but thats different than missions
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jd3ULobF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-04T18:23:04.040+0000) > > Where does it say it has unlimited missions? It states you can earn unlimited tokens, but thats different than missions How do you earn unlimited tokens, without unlimited missions?
Wolity (EUW)
: Crazy Malphite ULT DODGE
You're Ahri, and you ulted. It wasn't super impressive to me.
Lufniss (NA)
: Came Back After Like 6 Years
> [{quoted}](name=Lufniss,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xq2Vr55q,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-04T13:41:45.712+0000) > > Same old trash talking, awful community. 3 games in, uninstalled. I don't know how you guys play with the bad community. I was in blind pick just to try it out again. If you play well, you wont experience toxicity.
Rioter Comments
: So is today the National Day of Dodging and I just didn't get the memo?
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTPELh7G,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-04T04:57:10.263+0000) > > Never before, ever, have had spent 15+ min trying to get into a game and can't because ppl keep dodging. Back, to back, to back, to back. > We make it through most of champ select - someone dodges. > We barely get through a few champ selects - someone dodges. > We don't even make it past banning - someone freaking dodges!!!!! > > 15+ MINUTES OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!! > What in the WORLD is going on!?? I'm taking this as a sign to not play League and so I'm playing something else now. hahaha xD > > For real though, can I please get a list of all Dodging Holidays so I know not to even try to play the game on such days?? TY! > > -rant over- > {{sticker:sg-janna}} xox babydoll xox PLEASE tell me this is a troll name please please please lmao
: if i get a fucking corki skin from this orb im deleting this account
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Zyra's untargetable plants winning her the round is BS
Xesselus (EUNE)
: Night&Dwan 2019 Bundle pass
You unlock missions you have to complete to get all of those rewards
Show more

Basic Witch 69

Level 74 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes