rezzalb (NA)
: Surrender
I just played a game 4v5 with a mid afk at 8:00 in ranked the Top laner inted a few times and started flaming me the jungler and our bot lane for not just surrendering at 15:00 he afked till 20:00 and then came back and we won the game 4v5. I was Lucky that my bot lane wasn't a majority of the players like my top laner are and just said alright we lost gg and we played it out and manged to win. Few games after im 5/6 as adc we have a 13/6 kat mid and my team loses one team fight because they tried to 3v5 and low and behold since The only two people who weren't in the teamfight was me and the person who was doing the worst on our team we surrendered at 24:00 because they didn't wanna play cause they lost a fight. Literally Lp down the drain from a hard worked 50 minute 4v5 because my next game my team didn't want to try anymore surrender needs to be removed from ranked play or at least made to where all five teammates need to accept (because maybe the team is premade and all have to leave or something hypothetically) a team does not need access to a next game this is boring button in competitive play!!{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
rujitra (NA)
: Your explanations of "what you meant to say" do not matter. What matters is what you **actually** said. You were not a positive player, period. You can either choose to accept and understand your misbehavior, or you can keep thinking that this sort of behavior is okay. It does not matter that others were "worse". You were incredibly toxic during this game and your behavior is not welcome in League of Legends.
I don't think you read my comments or you would understand its not what I meant to say its what I did say this chat is taken out of context and out of time stamps to be in a block quote of what is mentioned. It would be the same as someone saying don't- go near the edge of the cliff its dangerous and you could get hurt by your decision and someone reading the same message as - ********** ** * ** ** **** * * get hurt by your decisions" this text is taking a positive enforcement manipulating it into a negative text just because text is cut off or context not included. On top of this when is the last time you have played an actual game of league of legends? your match history is clear on both accounts you lose a lot of credibility if you haven't played in this elo and realize how amazing it is that someone can be in their promos to an entire division and even though their team is negative try to positively reinforce and manage their behavior throughout the game.
rujitra (NA)
: 1. Getting all your friends to come downvote people you disagree with is not going to remove your punishment or change the facts. 2. It doesn't matter if you were saying it "for their benefit". If I repeatedly harass someone about their weight it is not appropriate behavior. 3. Please find below your chat which is demeaning and against the rules. > BatCat007: we are the only ones who havent compltelty lost lane > BatCat007: kil wies Harassment and flaming your other lanes. > BatCat007: losers we have me ryze and yas to outscale them 200% Insulting others. > BatCat007: your 0/6 yas why tryna 2v1 bot > BatCat007: how you die all teh way out there Blaming and harassment for their score. > BatCat007: team??? > BatCat007: i pinged all of u like 2 minutes before they even came mid Blaming. Please note that people are not required to listen to you. Period. You are not the boss. Them not listening does not give you the right to harass them for not listening. > BatCat007: WHY CAN THEY ALWAYS 4V1 ME > BatCat007: GO PUSH BOT > BatCat007: DO SOMETHING > BatCat007: UR AFK UNDER TOWER Screaming and blaming. Sometimes not leaving tower is the right decision, for one, and for two, you don't get to scream at people just because you don't like them. > BatCat007: cheezus > BatCat007: thats reportable > BatCat007: ur not playing the game > BatCat007: go shove bot > BatCat007: go get jungle > BatCat007: anything is better than nothing You are flaming/blaming your teammates here and threatening them with reports. Not acceptable behavior. > BatCat007: ur 2/6? > BatCat007: lost all lanes cause u cant gank > BatCat007: 0 objectives>? Flaming an enemy is still flaming. > BatCat007: not once did i say u all suck > BatCat007: or anything negative > BatCat007: im critiqueing not criticizing No, you're being a jerk. You may not have said "u all suck" - but you basically said that same thing when you commented that "everyone else lost lanes" and kept blaming people for playing safe. > BatCat007: this team gave up at 8:00 lmfao > BatCat007: nothing to brag ab out eve Blaming your teammates and being a jerk to the enemy for winning the game - trying to tell them they don't have skill. Not acceptable at all.
You must have not read my post at all to have not understood the explanation for literally every single slide except the losers ill take the blame on that maybe losers was a harsh word but > BatCat007: we are the only ones who havent compltelty lost lane BatCat007: kil wies was not a flame it wasn't meant as a negative criticism I explain that I wasn't saying " Why aren't you ganking us the other lanes are doing bad!!!" I was saying "all the other lanes have lost so come bot and get some kills so we can catch up" the text out of context can be interpreted as negative if you go into this thinking this was my only chat log but this is just the things flagged this wasn't a dig on the other lanes I was simply stating the Factual information that top and mid have lost lane they are going to be harder to gank so come gank bot so we can catch up > BatCat007: losers we have me ryze and yas to outscale them 200% This one line of text saying that only losers would surrender at 15:00 when they are all flaming me for not surrendering in my promos is the one valid piece of information that is negative behavior. I don't know if you have ever played a game of league of legends but if this is considered offensive the entire playerbase should be banned not based upon other players behavior but simply by the fact that there is no way to reinforce positive behavior in your teammate when they are doing something irrational or making an irrational decision other that telling them that only a person of poor choices would surrender at 15:00 and throw in the towel when their is a chance and that you know they should not do such a thing because you believe in them as a team and their comeback potential. Though Loser is used in a negative context most of the time this message in the context of an ENTIRE team wanting to surrender at 15:00 when they still have a chance to win is a carrot and the stick situation where if you can not instill the will and the fire of your team to keep going they have given up and if you don't tell them that only a loser would make a bad decision they will make the bad decision because they have no rationale as to if it is good or bad. > BatCat007: your 0/6 yas why tryna 2v1 bot BatCat007: how you die all teh way out there This was not negative or flaming on the yasuo this is chat taken out of context no exclamation marks no derogatory terms or language I was simply asking yasuo why he was at the middlle of the bot lane 2v1'ing when we have no bot tower and no vision because he is behind to which he replied I was just trying to cs and I replied something along the lines of oh ok I gotchu try not to overextend or a thumbs up. > BatCat007: WHY CAN THEY ALWAYS 4V1 ME BatCat007: GO PUSH BOT BatCat007: DO SOMETHING BatCat007: UR AFK UNDER TOWER BatCat007: cheezus BatCat007: thats reportable BatCat007: ur not playing the game BatCat007: go shove bot BatCat007: go get jungle BatCat007: anything is better than nothing this is all part of one quote though you split it up it shows how I changed my demeanor half way through the situation and almost lost my cool because they weren't playing safe under tower or trying to not die in the attached video I put on the original post you can see Evelynn sitting in her jungle dancing and Karma sitting under fountain standing still it wasn't a pick on their playstyle or their way of playing the game they were intentionally not participating and losing exp and time by remaining idle or griefing by dancing in the jungle. > BatCat007: ur 2/6? BatCat007: lost all lanes cause u cant gank BatCat007: 0 objectives>? This is another example out of context the full conversation went along the lines of Evelynn saying that I am a toxic player and that's why I am silver while they are all gold, to which I replied no a toxic player would comment on how you are 2/6 lost all lanes and we have 0 objectives then I went on to say > BatCat007: not once did i say u all suck BatCat007: or anything negative BatCat007: im critiqueing not criticizing further affirming to Evelynn that I am working towards the best interest of the team to try and accomplish our common goal > BatCat007: this team gave up at 8:00 lmfao BatCat007: nothing to brag ab out eve another quote taken out of context the Evelynn belittled me on all chat to the enemy team to which I had very few communications with the entire game saying that this stupid vayne [me] refused to surrender even at 15:00 what a moron. to which I replied this team gave up at 8:00 that is nothing to brag about Evelynn. as they continued to flame me after I refused to surrender once again. I see your perspective and how this can look negative out of context as a lot of posts in player behavior are outlandish and obviously negative, but if you think of the cup half full instead of half empty you can see me insanely frustrated with my team trying my best to keep my temper only once even using caps because two players were participating in a reportable offense to which I promptly notified them of before continuing on in the game not cursing not swearing not belittling them as an individual but letting them know their behavior is unacceptable. I myself have received over 7 keys worth of reports for reporting others for genuine toxic behavior this is just a flaming teammate going to the report screen after because they are upset with me for not ending the game sooner than they wanted because they were losing lane and wanted to get on with the next one. As a player who has had disciplinary actions in the past and recovered to the point where I have been penalty free for almost 2 years I think the reasoning behind this report is unacceptable and if anything honorable for keeping a cool head when everything was falling to hell around them. I have climbed from Honor level 0 to honor level 3 and if you have never been at honor level 0 you do not know how grueling of a process that is. I am a Fill main always picking fill to minimize the chances of myself taking my teammates role and assuring that they can have a positive game. The fact that someone who is verbally abusing me to the other team and my own team to the point they report me for trying to keep a positive attitude and finish a game is disgusting and the fact that the Evelynn is probably receiving a notification that a penalty was issued is even more so. If positive players get punished for trying to rein in a negative team what is the point of the honor system in its entirety?
rujitra (NA)
: Yes, you were incredibly toxic for the vast majority of this game. This is more than enough to merit a punishment.
Where???? where is an example of toxic behavior??? give one solid example where I was "negative" to my teammates where what I said to them wasn't for their benefit but demeaning and against the positive goal of the team to win the game?
rujitra (NA)
: A person would have made the same exact determination. You were flaming your teammates, repeatedly "calling them out" (which is not appropriate), and being a general jerk in the game.
I was not calling them out never did I make a direct attempt to attack or banter a teammate the closest I get is when Evelynn harasses me flaming me for not giving up in a ranked game criticizing my rank and calling me a toxic player in all chat to which I have no defense because I was not talking to the enemy team at this point and I give Evelynn an example of toxic behavior and telling her what a toxic player would do vs what I am doing and I get penalized for it? I have been honored almost every game for making the same decisions and trying to coup my teammates into working together but since it registers my example to Evelynn as negative behavior I receive a penalty?
rujitra (NA)
: Something being true "by definition" does not mean it is appropriate in game. "Calling out their inability to finish the game to completion" is insulting. You are free to disagree. You must follow the rules regardless if you agree with them or not.
But that is the only chat log I have so I get pushed down to honor level 1 and receive a 10 game penalty not for calling my team losers but for saying that only losers would surrender at 15:00 in ranked game?
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/kvsg3V3k-how-is-the-a-bannable-offense-harsh-but-not-negative look at my post almost exact same happened to me was reported by my team for telling them to not be negative giveup or afk and I get a penalty.
we need people looking over our logs and the entire log for context not a bot searching for keywords whenever someone is heavily reported...
Stratixx (NA)
: Automatic ban system doing more wrong than right.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/kvsg3V3k-how-is-the-a-bannable-offense-harsh-but-not-negative look at my post almost exact same happened to me was reported by my team for telling them to not be negative giveup or afk and I get a penalty.
: > [{quoted}](name=BatCat007,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kvsg3V3k,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-01T06:31:10.947+0000) > > I was given a 10 game chat restriction for the following > Game 1 > [Parentheses is added description of the situation other than that it is word for word] > In-Game > BatCat007: losers we have me ryze and yas to outscale them 200% > BatCat007: your 0/6 yas why tryna 2v1 bot > BatCat007: how you die all teh way out there > BatCat007: not ffsing > BatCat007: thats reportable > BatCat007: ur not playing the game > BatCat007: ur 2/6? > BatCat007: lost all lanes cause u cant gank > BatCat007: 0 objectives>? > BatCat007: or anything negative > BatCat007: im critiqueing not criticizing > please explain to me how this is a mute worthy offense? the caps and the counter argument with evelyn because she started using all chat to bad mouth the fact I wouldn't surrender to the other team may be a bit harsh but the only negative word I said strictly to my team the entire game was losers one time when they flamed me for not wanting to give up in my promos... I understand the amount of salt and negative behavior in the community but I chose fill as my main role and 60% of the time I get put as jungler and the game after I got this penalty before I received the notification I auto queued up again and couldn't communicate as the jungler with my team which made it a lot harder to play. I literally have myself 7 keys from reporting players for actual negative behavior I just don't understand how this is negative and what registered to give me a penalty? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Okay, I'll tell you _why_ Riot punished you. While you weren't being toxic, certain words or statements allowed them to hand over the yellow card to you. For example, losers. Not sure who you're talking about but I'm assuming that you're calling the team losers? That aside, telling them that they are _reportable_. Saying that they lost all lanes, 2/6 etc. Its all taken into account under '_Being Negative_'. This is what I think that Riot punished you _for_. Personally, I don't agree with it. I agree that you weren't being toxic and all you did was point out the places where the Eve was 'lacking' in-game _after_ she tried to call you out. I think that if you're defending yourself against someone putting all the blame on you, then it should be fine. But Riot doesn't, they have a 0 tolerance policy towards any negativity, valid points or not. Regardless of which side started it. Based on what you said, I think that your team was being negative as well by **giving up** and _flaming_ you. Since they were standing around, doing nothing and trying to surrender when you did not want to, showing it by actions (doing _nothing_ under turret), instead of actually _trying_. If you can review your game and send time stamps of the intervals during which they were standing AFK, it'd help punish them as well, in the [ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
and by definition a loser is loser > loser [ˈlo͞ozər] NOUN a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest. "he was the loser in last year's race for governor" synonyms: defeated person · also-ran · the defeated · the vanquished · runner-up a person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified. "we won fair and square—they should concede that and be good losers" a person or thing that is put at a disadvantage by a particular situation or course of action. "children are the losers when politicians keep fiddling around with education" I wasn't insulting them specifically I was just calling out their inability to finish the game to completion as it was my promos into gold.
: > [{quoted}](name=BatCat007,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kvsg3V3k,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-01T06:31:10.947+0000) > > I was given a 10 game chat restriction for the following > Game 1 > [Parentheses is added description of the situation other than that it is word for word] > In-Game > BatCat007: losers we have me ryze and yas to outscale them 200% > BatCat007: your 0/6 yas why tryna 2v1 bot > BatCat007: how you die all teh way out there > BatCat007: not ffsing > BatCat007: thats reportable > BatCat007: ur not playing the game > BatCat007: ur 2/6? > BatCat007: lost all lanes cause u cant gank > BatCat007: 0 objectives>? > BatCat007: or anything negative > BatCat007: im critiqueing not criticizing > please explain to me how this is a mute worthy offense? the caps and the counter argument with evelyn because she started using all chat to bad mouth the fact I wouldn't surrender to the other team may be a bit harsh but the only negative word I said strictly to my team the entire game was losers one time when they flamed me for not wanting to give up in my promos... I understand the amount of salt and negative behavior in the community but I chose fill as my main role and 60% of the time I get put as jungler and the game after I got this penalty before I received the notification I auto queued up again and couldn't communicate as the jungler with my team which made it a lot harder to play. I literally have myself 7 keys from reporting players for actual negative behavior I just don't understand how this is negative and what registered to give me a penalty? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Okay, I'll tell you _why_ Riot punished you. While you weren't being toxic, certain words or statements allowed them to hand over the yellow card to you. For example, losers. Not sure who you're talking about but I'm assuming that you're calling the team losers? That aside, telling them that they are _reportable_. Saying that they lost all lanes, 2/6 etc. Its all taken into account under '_Being Negative_'. This is what I think that Riot punished you _for_. Personally, I don't agree with it. I agree that you weren't being toxic and all you did was point out the places where the Eve was 'lacking' in-game _after_ she tried to call you out. I think that if you're defending yourself against someone putting all the blame on you, then it should be fine. But Riot doesn't, they have a 0 tolerance policy towards any negativity, valid points or not. Regardless of which side started it. Based on what you said, I think that your team was being negative as well by **giving up** and _flaming_ you. Since they were standing around, doing nothing and trying to surrender when you did not want to, showing it by actions (doing _nothing_ under turret), instead of actually _trying_. If you can review your game and send time stamps of the intervals during which they were standing AFK, it'd help punish them as well, in the [ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
But that's the thing I wasn't actually pointing out Evelynns gameplay I she was calling me toxic for telling people what to do and said that was the reason why I was in Silver and they were in Gold I only brought up the stats to give her a direct example of what toxicity is after she started criticizing me this is the second time my words have been registered out of context too because I have had a temp ban lifted because I was telling a Inting malphite to stop killing himself except since I said Malphite please stop kys it just registered kys out of context and since it said malphite kys it gave me temp ban I had to contact support to get dealt with. The real problem isn't the words its the context I shouldn't be banned for something that a bot takes out of context and deems negative. It would be one thing if I was flaming eve specifically by telling her she is bad because of these x, y, z stats but I was telling her if I was being toxic I would talk about that and im not im just trying to help my team.
: How is the a bannable offense? Harsh but not Negative.
Is it possible that because of my example of what toxicity is it registered as offensive? Because I have been temp banned in the past for the exact same situation which is very annoying... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
Styx (NA)
: If you feel you have been handed down an unfair ban, submit a support ticket ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us ) in hopes of getting it rectified. Posting on the forums doesn't help all that much as normal users cannot alter your account status. Cheers.
I know i made a support ticket before the post just wanted to get it out there.
Asterfix (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BatCat007,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=Z3MY9EQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-11T20:01:42.343+0000) > > just in case you dont beleive me here is the game for chornical purposes on my chat [](https://ufile.io/vb1bz) https://ufile.io/vb1bz Did you post this on a free downloading site? Why not just post the images to Imgur or something?
it is in the league of legends file format so i cant access it atm its a replay but i dont have access to my replays just the folder because of my temp-ban
: But it clearly wasnt used in a negative context? theres no positive way to put the urge to feed your opponent in league. any way you put it it involved that word or one of more negative context theres no word in the eniglish vocabulary or slang that refers to the urge to unalive yourself on purpose in that form there was a clear intent that i wasnt talking about real life but his in game person as i said that because my team chased a low hp opponent through the jungle when the entire enemy team was missing.
> [{quoted}](name=BatCat007,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=Z3MY9EQE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-11T21:13:00.179+0000) > > But it clearly wasnt used in a negative context? theres no positive way to put the urge to feed your opponent in league. any way you put it it involved that word or one of more negative context theres no word in the eniglish vocabulary or slang that refers to the urge to unalive yourself on purpose in that form there was a clear intent that i wasnt talking about real life but his in game person as i said that because my team chased a low hp opponent through the jungle when the entire enemy team was missing. The other first noted case was when malphite ulted into a 3v1 against a tryn when he was low hp and to note there is a time gap between suicide and the that was dumb part the that was dumb part was coempltely irrevelant i was telling my team it was dumb that tryndamere had a 1000 damage crit on rift herald.
Sehga (NA)
: i think 5U1C1D3 cant be a word used in league. even if u are talking about just dying under twr, ive gotten the same type of ban
But it clearly wasnt used in a negative context? theres no positive way to put the urge to feed your opponent in league. any way you put it it involved that word or one of more negative context theres no word in the eniglish vocabulary or slang that refers to the urge to unalive yourself on purpose in that form there was a clear intent that i wasnt talking about real life but his in game person as i said that because my team chased a low hp opponent through the jungle when the entire enemy team was missing.
: Unfair Ban 14- day
just in case you dont beleive me here is the game for chornical purposes on my chat [](https://ufile.io/vb1bz) https://ufile.io/vb1bz
Rioter Comments
: Feature/QoL change/Idea Generator for 2018 and beyond!
: Leaver buster
not to mention before today it has been like year or so since my last leaver buster.... and its still 20 ? can we get a degrading leaver buster please?
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Discord Verification
Batcat0073#6429
Talijah (NA)
: MAKE A #!@$ING TALIYAH SKIN
Dont remind them of there one mistake ever made (other than nurfing the old ryze) {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} My first penta will never be forgotten
: [Skin Concept] Molten Zac
Looks great Definetly seems like something that would be great with the community and i can see it in-game for shure {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Dium, the Vengeful Angel
I like it{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Bootless (NA)
: I love the {{champion:32}} and {{champion:115}} ideas. The jokes and recall animations are a great idea and i like the idea of Ziggs ult being a giant rocket, and the tear affects in anti gravity. But the Malphite one is a little much. Its creative but you wouldn't be able to see all the rivers and trees on him as well as you'd like. But i love the idea of a planet Malphite skin.
yeah i definetly think it would be hard to do the planet malhpite it could work but it would take a seriously long time enspecially with some people that go on low graphics to actually experience it without crashing xD {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Creating consumable items that grows plants?
Instead of an item they would make a good summoner spell {{summoner:21}} {{summoner:13}} {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:32}} {{summoner:31}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:12}} {{summoner:30}}
Rioter Comments
: Vote on what idea i should work on
Kind of Meant tank as Support because really you can actually "Support" with alot of diffrent kinds of champs
Rioter Comments
: Did you really thought you could win a game you dced the first 5 mins?
> [{quoted}](name=ShinkoMinori,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jN6EGMOV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-28T07:32:20.200+0000) > > Did you really thought you could win a game you dced the first 5 mins? In the seasons prior my computer forced an update and i got in as 15 minutes carried and won at 25
: /remake = trolling
Dumbass remake does give u a penalty doesent matter if your premade, but for people who actually do have problems and get there at freaking 3:11 minutes to ifnd that there team remade and they get a 20 minute penalty because league crashed its not fair
: 20 Min Low Priority Queue
> [{quoted}](name=Horsecoc7,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HFcTmpaM,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-31T05:31:50.772+0000) > > I got placed in a low priority queue and am unable to earn loot due to my internet going down for one single game, i tried everything in my power to join back but i just couldent. What i dont understand is it is one one game, 20 minute low priority queue and cant earn loot due to one single game, are you kidding me, please someone help i dont understand i would really like this to be lifted... You think thats bad i got Low priority Queue because my game froze i wasnt even afk the whole game it froze i reloaded and i was 5 minutes late... than my team Consisting of annoying people like Jeddite All report me cause they didnt like me hugging the turret and csing...
: Thank your Riot For creating this amazing game and for all the new stuff lately... But can i get a new {{champion:17}} Skin please He is my Dedication to the community and i want someething cool to wear!!!
> [{quoted}](name=BatCat007,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=kt9gHfYB,comment-id=02e1,timestamp=2016-09-13T01:29:39.365+0000) > > Thank your Riot For creating this amazing game and for all the new stuff lately... But can i get a new {{champion:17}} Skin please He is my Dedication to the community and i want someething cool to wear!!! Months L8r Demon Teemo was created :D Thanks guys{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
: Upcoming Upgrades to Chat Restrictions
Self mute???? please already got the penalty 2 hours after it came out I'm not exactly a positive player.... {{champion:17}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Thank You
Thank your Riot For creating this amazing game and for all the new stuff lately... But can i get a new {{champion:17}} Skin please He is my Dedication to the community and i want someething cool to wear!!!
Keyru (NA)
: [Resolved] 4/28 Server Issues - Ranked Disabled/Reconnect Spikes
And then Riot released an amazing new skin for each champion.... Or had a sale where you could get all the skins for 4000rp... and the League players never complained again..... The End of my Non fictional Story........... if no Sale or something {{item:3902}} / every player will be angry MUHAHAHAHHA
Keyru (NA)
In honor of this Horrible even riot will make Elf teemo have presents for his ult that change colors.... and a christmas tree B animation with mushrooms as ornaments.... Or a least a sale ._. i mean i have 5k extra rp....
Keyru (NA)
If your backbone is faulty.... WILL LEAGUE BE FOREVER PARALYZED D:
: PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE MAKE ELF TEEMO HAVE PRESENT
YOU KNOW WHAT :O they should make it so the presents change colors each time u place them and alternate.... and maybe even a B Animation that makes him decorate a christmas tree with mushrooms... goals
: PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE MAKE ELF TEEMO HAVE PRESENT
: Want out of Bronze?!
Take me out of this {{champion:17}} Troll evil pit of {{item:3070}} ness and despair I cant stand it anymore D:
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
Always happens.... when i get time off League doesen't work...... I have a 4 day {{item:3091}} and i dont wanna use it up doing actual work D:{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} pls get this working im at my {{item:3091}} and im bored as {{champion:17}} <--- bored as hell xD
: Welcome to the new age of security
dear riot, before you make any more skins could you please update elf {{champion:17}} so he gets presents for his ult. Been waiting so long for that...
: Thresh & Rengar’s Bot Lane Carnage
{{champion:29}} and {{champion:17}} bot. Look twice in all the bushes for everything in invisible...

BatCat007

Level 181 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion