: Hextech Crafting is now live in NA!
If you misbehave once when you're 6 years old and then FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE you can never have ice cream again, that's what Riot is doing here. There's no way to justify this kind of favouritism.
Shayapig (NA)
: You are ineligible to earn loot due to previous behavioral restrictions. How do i "redeem" myself?
If you misbehave once when you're 6 years old and then FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE you can never have ice cream again, that's what Riot is doing here. There's no way to justify this kind of favouritism.
XGNghost (NA)
: No. Players who are chat or ranked restricted or currently banned from play cannot earn or unlock chests through Champion Mastery. Once they’ve reformed, they’ll be eligible for rewards again. ok after it saying all that I have no more restrictions right now and I haven't in a long time therfor I'm reformed. and after a game it told me this. -You are ineligible to earn loot due to previous behavioral restrictions ^^^^ but if you look up there it says once its lifted I can earn rewards again, so basically lieing to my face that ill never be able to get rewards because of pervious restrictions,, so whats the point and in telling me that when my restrictions are lifted I can get rewards again when clearly you cant
If you misbehave once when you're 6 years old and then FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE you can never have ice cream again, that's what Riot is doing here. There's no way to justify this kind of favouritism.
Shayapig (NA)
: You are ineligible to earn loot due to previous behavioral restrictions. Is says this after a game, but i am not chat restricted, or restricted by any means. I have been toxic in the past, but not recently. What is going on here? Will i not be able to receive anything?
If you misbehave once when you're 6 years old and then FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE you can never have ice cream again, that's what Riot is doing here. There's no way to justify this kind of favouritism.
: It's on. Gogogogogogo! :)
If you misbehave once when you're 6 years old and then FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE you can never have ice cream again, that's what Riot is doing here. There's no way to justify this kind of favouritism.
: Hey guys! We're currently in the process of turning everything on. Hang tight :)
If you misbehave once when you're 6 years old and then FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE you can never have ice cream again, that's what Riot is doing here. There's no way to justify this kind of favouritism.
Kenywi (NA)
: He shouldn't have to be rewarded for not being toxic. He gets rewarded for playing well. Its not LOL responsibility to teach him manners his parents were supposed to do that.
If you misbehave once when you're 6 years old and then FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE you can never have ice cream again, that's what Riot is doing here. There's no way to justify this kind of favouritism.
: I have been chat restricted/temporarily banned in the past by the tribunal. Today I got on and was super impressed by the new loot system, it seems really really amazing, and a huge step in the right direction for League. However, I became aware after earning an S rank that I was unable to receive loot due to my prior restrictions on my account. I want to make a suggestion here for improvement. There is a lot of toxicity in league, and sadly I don't think the tribunal helps all that much. But here is an opportunity to give players like me incentive to act accordingly. I can promise that if I knew I wouldn't receive loot if I was toxic, I would definitely reform my behavior. But already banning me from receiving loot for past restrictions... that seems harsh and it only makes me more prone to toxicity, giving me no reason to act better. Thanks for your consideration.
The nice version of how I was going to say this, which was: "Fuck you, Riot, I haven't even received a warning after my ONE chat restriction."
FrankerX (EUW)
: op calls ppl assholes in the comments... no wonder noone from riot is talking with you. going to report you here on the boards enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=Brâ1ncânc3r,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:52:26.692+0000) > > op calls ppl assholes in the comments... no wonder noone from riot is talking with you. going to report you here on the boards enjoy. You didn't stop to wonder why the guy I called an asshole HAD ALL HIS POSTS DELETED? I already had my outburst reported and deleted, thanks. Guess I'll just report you for good measure...
nerak23 (NA)
: > And "keep insulting"? I see one insult, which nowhere near constitutes a pattern. Op changed the comment..let me repeat what they posted to get a response :) > I see a person trying to get attention the wrong way and when they didn't get it the person changed their comment to exclude what I had already quoted....That was a self-deletion ! If you think "Fuck off, retard." is appropriate response tell me why ? Would you like to read that addressed to you ? Because if it were directed at me I wouldn't like it, but keep defended this.
> [{quoted}](name=nerak23,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:05:18.251+0000) > > Op changed the comment..let me repeat what they posted to get a response :) > > I see a person trying to get attention the wrong way and when they didn't get it the person changed their comment to exclude what I had already quoted....That was a self-deletion ! > > If you think "Fuck off, retard." is appropriate response tell me why ? Would you like to read that addressed to you ? Because if it were directed at me I wouldn't like it, but keep defended this. I suppose I also deleted that quote out of YOUR post somehow? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nerak23 (NA)
: You put up another comment for your OC... Can you just stick with the 1st 3 that you put up ?
> [{quoted}](name=nerak23,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:15:43.277+0000) > > You put up another comment for your OC... Can you just stick with the 1st 3 that you put up ? Oh look, all your posts are getting deleted. Is that you deleting them because you realized what an asshole you are, or is that Riot doing to you what they did to me when I was an asshole?
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:31:52.151+0000) > > I think that guy is ACTUALLY brain damaged If I were Riot, not only would I dismiss your concerns, I'd punish you for being such a [**Insert forbidden word here**] to other players/forum members.
So if you were a police officer, you'd dismiss a rape case because the victim loses their patience with people who call them a liar. Good to know.
nerak23 (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=nerak23,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:29:32.682+0000) > > This Is the problem with talking to Riot ! YOU changed your opining statement at least 3 times and I Quoted you one time !! If you deny this you are a liar plain and simple and this is not the way to get an answer ! > > I'd like to help but you are the reason most people copy paste answers and don't speak to people ..You don't seem to want to hear what people are trying to help you with! You just Change your statement and continue to complain! Oh good, another post of yours to report for harassment... You can tell me I changed my post as many times as you'd like to pretend it happened. That won't make it any less untrue. I've explained myself to you far more times than you deserve already. Everything you say from now on is getting reported until what you say is "I was wrong, I'm sorry, good luck."
: It's very hard to be respectful to someone not showing any respect, or help someone that won't explain what their issue is, or take seriously someone using smurfs to speak as different people. You have to meet them halfway in order to get what you want.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0003000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:28:08.938+0000) > > It's very hard to be respectful to someone not showing any respect, or help someone that won't explain what their issue is, or take seriously someone using smurfs to speak as different people. You have to meet them halfway in order to get what you want. "I've been abused by your "support" staff for over a year. We need to talk quite seriously, in private." That's disrespectful? That merits people coming in and calling me a liar, downvoting my PLEA FOR HELP and shitting on me for something they know nothing about? Everyone who has attempted to be helpful I've been perfectly respectful toward, and that's extremely obvious just by reading the thread. Not even going to touch that other garbage...
nerak23 (NA)
: ***
>Hello Bauchelain, > >We do not allow the insulting, harassment, or inappropriate satire to others. As such, your post has been deleted and warning has been given. > >I have included your post below: > >Cool. Downvote me because you have no experience with what I'm dealing with and have no idea what I'm even talking about. Fuck off, retard. > >Discussion: > >http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/ZGEFLEUQ/d/bn0tApjR
nerak23 (NA)
: ***
I'm already reporting you for trolling, but go ahead and tell me what I changed. This should be funny, because I didn't change anything.
nerak23 (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=nerak23,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:13:22.832+0000) > > Your pissed because you haven't gotten a Rioter to respond in 30 mins. !! Who are you trying to trick ! You have changed posts and got caught and now your just being a Jerk because you don't really want an answer you want someone to argue with !! > > So, put up facts or stop pretending No one paid attention ! > > Like I already said put it in a ticket or be subjected to anyone's opinion on here, but You will get No sympathy from me ! Be an Ass get treated like one, be nice and get a question answered ! I have changed one post. The original post, and all I did was add to it, you can see where I said "EDIT:" All I've ever done is explain myself, you're the one who keeps accusing me of shit that isn't even true. I'm reporting you, you worthless troll.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:04:17.652+0000) > > What does that mean? Is that a reddit forum or something? > > And yeah, clearly 90% of people on the forum are more interested in trolling or just plain assuming I'm full of shit. So many entitled brats throwing out downvotes for something they know nothing about. Well, calling people retard and brat isn't winning you any points. https://ask.fm/RiotLyte Good luck, I don't think you will get the response you hope for.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=00030001000000000001,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:14:36.531+0000) > > Well, calling people retard and brat isn't winning you any points. > > https://ask.fm/RiotLyte > > Good luck, I don't think you will get the response you hope for. Not looking to score points with people who are so stupid that they call someone WHO IS BEGGING FOR HELP a liar with literally no reason to do so. Those are the same people who blame rape victims for being raped, and they can all get cancer.
: Ask.fm is a site where you send questions to a person and they answer them. [Lyte](https://ask.fm/RiotLyte) has not been answering in 3 months though due to how busy he's been, so that's not a good option right now. If Keyru has a Twitter she would be a good person to message about this I think.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:07:03.482+0000) > > Ask.fm is a site where you send questions to a person and they answer them. [Lyte](https://ask.fm/RiotLyte) has not been answering in 3 months though due to how busy he's been, so that's not a good option right now. If Keyru has a Twitter she would be a good person to message about this I think. This. This is helpful. People chiming in just to call me a liar for no reason at all and downvote a post that I'm making out of desperation should all disconnect their internet permanently.
nerak23 (NA)
: > And "keep insulting"? I see one insult, which nowhere near constitutes a pattern. Op changed the comment..let me repeat what they posted to get a response :) > I see a person trying to get attention the wrong way and when they didn't get it the person changed their comment to exclude what I had already quoted....That was a self-deletion ! If you think "Fuck off, retard." is appropriate response tell me why ? Would you like to read that addressed to you ? Because if it were directed at me I wouldn't like it, but keep defended this.
I didn't change anything, it got deleted. Make shit up and trash talk me about what you made up, that seems totally legit. Have you ever been accused of lying about something that is completely true? By a total stranger who knows literally nothing about you? When you're already really pissed off about the problem they have no business commenting on at all? I overstepped. I didn't try to defend anything, I didn't claim it was appropriate... You, however, completely deserve that exact comment. Learn to read.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-02-23T20:59:34.124+0000) > > Not that it's anyone's business but mine and the people involved, but the polite way has been exhausted. I'm pissed off and I'm here because I need help from someone with actual authority. I have no goddamn patience for some asshole showing up just to proclaim his doubt of a situation he knows LITERALLY NOTHING about. I'm only posting in the forum because the support staff REFUSE to put me in contact with anyone at Riot, certainly because they know they're in the wrong. I'm not here for a public discussion rife with the idiocy of people like him. You can try Lyte's Ask, but I highly doubt you are going to get any help here on this forum.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2016-02-23T21:00:49.857+0000) > > You can try Lyte's Ask, but I highly doubt you are going to get any help here on this forum. What does that mean? Is that a reddit forum or something? And yeah, clearly 90% of people on the forum are more interested in trolling or just plain assuming I'm full of shit. So many entitled brats throwing out downvotes for something they know nothing about.
: The problem seems to be the support staff itself. At least that's the way that I read it.
> [{quoted}](name=Awkward Couch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-23T20:57:06.242+0000) > > The problem seems to be the support staff itself. At least that's the way that I read it. Oh good, someone who can accurately read 2 sentences! You're an obvious rarity and I appreciate you.
Amanas (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nerak23,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-23T20:48:45.130+0000) > > This is exactly why no one in authority is going to pay any good attention on you. > > Private talk is for a ticket, when you bring it to the boards then you open yourself up to everyone's opinion ! > > My advice, try again in a polite way ! If you want to get Riot's attention then you'll have to do it in way that will get their attention ... Like --@ so and so...Or just keep insulting and get no where. He's pissed, and has resorted to posting on the forum on the off chance of speaking to someone with greater authority, and then someone takes time out of their day just to spit doubt at him? Yeah, he overdid it, that doesn't invalidate whatever concerns he has. And "keep insulting"? I see one insult, which nowhere near constitutes a pattern.
> [{quoted}](name=Amanas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-02-23T20:52:11.393+0000) > > He's pissed, and has resorted to posting on the forum on the off chance of speaking to someone with greater authority, and then someone takes time out of their day just to spit doubt at him? Yeah, he overdid it, that doesn't invalidate whatever concerns he has. > > And "keep insulting"? I see one insult, which nowhere near constitutes a pattern. Thank you. My patience is long gone. I'm just going to stop responding to idiots like him.
nerak23 (NA)
: > This is exactly why no one in authority is going to pay any good attention on you. Private talk is for a ticket, when you bring it to the boards then you open yourself up to everyone's opinion ! My advice, try again in a polite way ! If you want to get Riot's attention then you'll have to do it in way that will get their attention ... Like --@ so and so...Or just keep insulting and get no where.
> [{quoted}](name=nerak23,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-23T20:48:45.130+0000) > > This is exactly why no one in authority is going to pay any good attention on you. > > Private talk is for a ticket, when you bring it to the boards then you open yourself up to everyone's opinion ! > > My advice, try again in a polite way ! If you want to get Riot's attention then you'll have to do it in way that will get their attention ... Like --@ so and so...Or just keep insulting and get no where. Not that it's anyone's business but mine and the people involved, but the polite way has been exhausted. I'm pissed off and I'm here because I need help from someone with actual authority. I have no goddamn patience for some asshole showing up just to proclaim his doubt of a situation he knows LITERALLY NOTHING about. I'm only posting in the forum because the support staff REFUSE to put me in contact with anyone at Riot, certainly because they know they're in the wrong. I'm not here for a public discussion rife with the idiocy of people like him.
Amanas (NA)
: Wouldn't be the first time.
> [{quoted}](name=Amanas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bn0tApjR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-23T20:37:38.376+0000) > > Wouldn't be the first time. Well if I can draw attention to their bullshit maybe it'll be one of the last...
PalPlays (NA)
: Care to explain how?
There are only 2 sentences. Did you not read the second? I'm not posting here for a public discussion.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-10-28T00:22:34.027+0000) > > 15 win streak to pull out of Bronze and consistently guiding my teams to victory; 90% of my losses are from intentional feeders, AFKs, and unranked players being "tested" on me. Thanks for your ignorance, though, proving me right. You're using the same piss poor excuse that every other baddie who plays the victim card uses. > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2015-10-28T00:23:17.016+0000) > > Also my 70% win rate with Ekko says you're fucking retarded. You shouldn't have said that. I dug through your op.gg just to see how full of shit you really are, and the numbers are astounding. Cumulatively, you've died roughly 30 more times than you've gotten kills. Your CS is garbage, your vision control is even worse, and even in the games that you win, save for a small handful, someone has outperformed you across the board. Your win rate is based on 43 games according to op.gg (one of them being a loss on TT), so you can't really say you have a large sample size to gauge. If you were *actually good* with Ekko, you wouldn't be sitting in Silver 3 bitching and throwing temper tantrums. The damage available in Ekko's kit is *not* a measuring stick of how well you can play the champion, and idiot enemies are no justification either. Your attitude and your responses have shown the real problem here, and it doesn't have anything to do with your teammates. Because of all of these factors, the only thing your 70% win rate shows is that you're delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=Somehungguy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2015-10-28T02:03:27.992+0000) > > You're using the same piss poor excuse that every other baddie who plays the victim card uses. > > You shouldn't have said that. I dug through your op.gg just to see how full of shit you really are, and the numbers are astounding. Cumulatively, you've died roughly 30 more times than you've gotten kills. Your CS is garbage, your vision control is even worse, and even in the games that you win, save for a small handful, someone has outperformed you across the board. Your win rate is based on 43 games according to op.gg (one of them being a loss on TT), so you can't really say you have a large sample size to gauge. If you were *actually good* with Ekko, you wouldn't be sitting in Silver 3 bitching and throwing temper tantrums. The damage available in Ekko's kit is *not* a measuring stick of how well you can play the champion, and idiot enemies are no justification either. > > Your attitude and your responses have shown the real problem here, and it doesn't have anything to do with your teammates. > > Because of all of these factors, the only thing your 70% win rate shows is that you're delusional. tl;dr take your bullshit elsewhere.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-10-28T00:22:34.027+0000) > > 15 win streak to pull out of Bronze and consistently guiding my teams to victory; 90% of my losses are from intentional feeders, AFKs, and unranked players being "tested" on me. Thanks for your ignorance, though, proving me right. Know what, everybody has games that players need to be tested in, if its not you, it needs to be somebody else. There is no ai that is gonna fix that. Learn to carry them, shut the fuck up, and hay, maby one of them will even carry you one day... Then again, i look at your match history and see you dieing 10-15 times** consistantly** per game. You belong exactly where you are at, perhaps even lower. how about, instead of making a thread complaining about where youre at, ask a higher elo player for advice, they tend to give it out for free, they want to see players getting better, because it gives them more competetion.
> [{quoted}](name=DreadEcho,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-28T01:35:24.345+0000) > > Know what, everybody has games that players need to be tested in, if its not you, it needs to be somebody else. There is no ai that is gonna fix that. Learn to carry them, shut the fuck up, and hay, maby one of them will even carry you one day... Then again, i look at your match history and see you dieing 10-15 times** consistantly** per game. You belong exactly where you are at, perhaps even lower. > > how about, instead of making a thread complaining about where youre at, ask a higher elo player for advice, they tend to give it out for free, they want to see players getting better, because it gives them more competetion. Hahaha idiot...
: If you are consistently good, you will climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Hackulator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-10-28T01:28:36.323+0000) > > If you are consistently good, you will climb. Nope. That's not true until Gold at LEAST. Until then it's pure luck.
: U know that matchmaking is really hit or miss in bronze and silver right? This is because there is such of wide range of people in bronze and silver with similar MMRs.
> [{quoted}](name=A Palmtop Tiger,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-10-27T06:20:05.194+0000) > > U know that matchmaking is really hit or miss in bronze and silver right? This is because there is such of wide range of people in bronze and silver with similar MMRs. Yeah I know, that's kinda my point. I'm sure people have been making noise about it for ages and everyone probably thinks I'm late to the party, but I just didn't bother with playing ranked in any serious fashion until this season so, yeah, I guess I'm flogging a dead horse a bit... fuck that horse, though, seriously.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-27T06:03:15.812+0000) > > For the record, I got honors for being friendly for that match. Because I know how often Riot does this and I check Lolskill (obviously). And Riot wonders why their players can't get along... hey, maybe check at the source. And then you realize that honors realistically equal out to jack squat. Your problems are your champions and your attitude. Stop playing Ekko, play champions that are user friendly, and stop being such a whinebag. I started Bronze 4 this season after placing Silver 3 last season and tanking to Silver 5. I climbed to Gold 4 promos twice in the span of about a month. You're the common denominator in your games. If your MMR is low enough/if someone's MMR is high enough to match with you, there's information you can gather as a result. Take responsibility and fix your own problems.
> [{quoted}](name=Somehungguy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-27T06:27:02.277+0000) > > And then you realize that honors realistically equal out to jack squat. > > Your problems are your champions and your attitude. Stop playing Ekko, play champions that are user friendly, and stop being such a whinebag. > > I started Bronze 4 this season after placing Silver 3 last season and tanking to Silver 5. I climbed to Gold 4 promos twice in the span of about a month. You're the common denominator in your games. If your MMR is low enough/if someone's MMR is high enough to match with you, there's information you can gather as a result. Take responsibility and fix your own problems. Also my 70% win rate with Ekko says you're fucking retarded.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-27T06:03:15.812+0000) > > For the record, I got honors for being friendly for that match. Because I know how often Riot does this and I check Lolskill (obviously). And Riot wonders why their players can't get along... hey, maybe check at the source. And then you realize that honors realistically equal out to jack squat. Your problems are your champions and your attitude. Stop playing Ekko, play champions that are user friendly, and stop being such a whinebag. I started Bronze 4 this season after placing Silver 3 last season and tanking to Silver 5. I climbed to Gold 4 promos twice in the span of about a month. You're the common denominator in your games. If your MMR is low enough/if someone's MMR is high enough to match with you, there's information you can gather as a result. Take responsibility and fix your own problems.
> [{quoted}](name=Somehungguy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-27T06:27:02.277+0000) > > And then you realize that honors realistically equal out to jack squat. > > Your problems are your champions and your attitude. Stop playing Ekko, play champions that are user friendly, and stop being such a whinebag. > > I started Bronze 4 this season after placing Silver 3 last season and tanking to Silver 5. I climbed to Gold 4 promos twice in the span of about a month. You're the common denominator in your games. If your MMR is low enough/if someone's MMR is high enough to match with you, there's information you can gather as a result. Take responsibility and fix your own problems. 15 win streak to pull out of Bronze and consistently guiding my teams to victory; 90% of my losses are from intentional feeders, AFKs, and unranked players being "tested" on me. Thanks for your ignorance, though, proving me right.
: not for easily offended, so basically no one that plays league should read this.
> [{quoted}](name=DW iRek,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-10-27T09:20:12.046+0000) > > not for easily offended, so basically no one that plays league should read this. Sad but true.
: complaining about matchmaking is a crutch for bads
> [{quoted}](name=BruisingPrune,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-10-27T06:15:47.921+0000) > > complaining about matchmaking is a crutch for bads You've clearly never been a victim of the system. Good job being lucky as fuck.
: op has no clue how placements match work and yells at a zendesk employee as a result. support doesnt even work for riot. they are contracted, so you literally yelled at someone that has no clue or interest in what you're blabbering about. anyway, 8/10 in bronze 2 makes perfect sense, 3/10 in silver also makes sense. assuming you were bronze 5 last season the most you can place in is silver 5 if you win 10/10 matches. assuming he's a fresh account he can place in high gold, or low platinum. so 3/10 in silver also makes sense, 1 match places him in bronze 1, 1 match in silver 1, another in gold, and then he drops back to silver cuz he lost the next 7. anything else you would like me to clear up?
> [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-10-27T10:24:22.070+0000) > > op has no clue how placements match work and yells at a zendesk employee as a result. support doesnt even work for riot. they are contracted, so you literally yelled at someone that has no clue or interest in what you're blabbering about. > > anyway, 8/10 in bronze 2 makes perfect sense, 3/10 in silver also makes sense. > > assuming you were bronze 5 last season the most you can place in is silver 5 if you win 10/10 matches. > > assuming he's a fresh account he can place in high gold, or low platinum. so 3/10 in silver also makes sense, 1 match places him in bronze 1, 1 match in silver 1, another in gold, and then he drops back to silver cuz he lost the next 7. > > anything else you would like me to clear up? If you had ever had to deal with them you would know full well that: A) They're required to know what they're talking about. They're all players, too. B) They frequently don't even address the issues brought to them, and that's not the first time I've tried to talk to them about it, but they scan for keywords and then send me an automated reply that's totally irrelevant. Then, when I message them back asking for an actual response, they send me another automated reply saying they're putting me in contact with a "behavioural specialist" as though what I'm trying to talk to them about has anything to do with behaviour. I was Silver last season, won 8/10 and got placed in Bronze 2. A previously unranked player wins 3/10 and gets placed Silver 5. You're an idiot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-10-27T05:56:30.182+0000) >This player was just in my ranked game. He has JUST finished prelims and was placed in Silver 5 WITH ONLY 3 F###ING WINS. I won 8/10 prelims and was placed in F###ING BRONZE 2. This is due to MMR, or Match Making Ranking, the value that determines who you're up against and who you're with. Think of it like this, if Person A won 5 games vs. Diamonds and Person B won 5 games vs. Silvers, would you say they're equally skilled? Likely not, Person A is probably much better at the game than Person B. That's why you won 8/10 prelims and got placed in Bronze 2 and he won 3 prelims and got placed in Silver 5. His MMR was higher, therefore he was facing better players, and therefore the system decided that he still deserved to be placed higher. Before you complain about MMR, I'd like to mention that MMR is just a different name for ELO, which is extremely widespread system in games (not just video games, it was originally made for chess) used to match players with opponents and teammates of equal skill. That doesn't mean it's immune from criticism, but it does mean that there's a general consensus between game developers that it works pretty well. Lastly, I'll make a couple of notes about your specific experience: 1. It takes time for players to get to their right division, 10 games probably isn't enough for any system to decide accurately. That players ranking may be a bit wonky unless they start stalling in a division after 20-50 games. 2. A single game really doesn't mean much when you're talking about statistics. Just because they've done badly in one game doesn't mean they're not ready for that level of play. I've done really bad in games before and kept climbing, as I'm sure you have too.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinntuple Kill,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fM5j0RMs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-27T06:03:45.565+0000) > > This is due to MMR, or Match Making Ranking, the value that determines who you're up against and who you're with. > > Think of it like this, if Person A won 5 games vs. Diamonds and Person B won 5 games vs. Silvers, would you say they're equally skilled? Likely not, Person A is probably much better at the game than Person B. That's why you won 8/10 prelims and got placed in Bronze 2 and he won 3 prelims and got placed in Silver 5. > > His MMR was higher, therefore he was facing better players, and therefore the system decided that he still deserved to be placed higher. > > Before you complain about MMR, I'd like to mention that MMR is just a different name for ELO, which is extremely widespread system in games (not just video games, it was originally made for chess) used to match players with opponents and teammates of equal skill. That doesn't mean it's immune from criticism, but it does mean that there's a general consensus between game developers that it works pretty well. > > Lastly, I'll make a couple of notes about your specific experience: > > 1. It takes time for players to get to their right division, 10 games probably isn't enough for any system to decide accurately. That players ranking may be a bit wonky unless they start stalling in a division after 20-50 games. > > 2. A single game really doesn't mean much when you're talking about statistics. Just because they've done badly in one game doesn't mean they're not ready for that level of play. I've done really bad in games before and kept climbing, as I'm sure you have too. As I said, the player in question was also sick of being matched with players much better than he/she and was being called out in no uncertain terms as being out of their league. Pun intended.
: An open letter regarding matchmaking; NOT for the easily offended.
For the record, I got honors for being friendly for that match. Because I know how often Riot does this and I check Lolskill (obviously). And Riot wonders why their players can't get along... hey, maybe check at the source.
Rioter Comments
: Data and Champion Balance – Part 1
You've had a hell of a long time to REMOVE the heal from Darius' Q. That's literally all you need to do for him to be balanced. HE DOES NOT NEED TO GAIN 1/3 OF HIS HEALTH EVERY 4 SECONDS ON TOP OF THE INSANE DAMAGE HE DOES WITHOUT EVEN BUILDING MORE THAN 1 DAMAGE ITEM.
Budupops (NA)
: thething is ur bronze, so u have no idea what ur saying edit: im bronze aswell so i know i dont know anything
Bronze to Plat solo is 95% no difference, just luck of who you get matched with. I've schooled plats and been schooled by bronzies. Riot's matchmaking system is terrible.
Khurby (NA)
: K great - consequences for Toxicity. Great idea, I'm SO on board with that. However: Riot promises, over and over again, that if you're a nice, friendly person who just loses their lane a few games in a row because you're trying out a new adc (you're f2p {{champion:96}} with f2p {{champion:432}} against two enemies who main L5 {{champion:429}} {{champion:89}} ) in Solo Q unranked games, and stays positive in chat, you WON'T get punished when your toxic teammates flame you, wish cancer upon you, feed, and report you. Okay. But that's a computer program making that distinction, not a human being. It's a computer program designed by the people who still can't fix Nasus's Q.{{champion:75}} Riot's theory - The report system is a tool for the nice community members to weed out the toxic players. The reality - The report system is a griefing tool used by toxic players to threaten and harass their teammates with permanent, monetary damage.
Fucking nailed it. This needs to be the top comment, with the addition that trying to explain that to support makes them do more "audits" on your account and find something else to ban you for. Like when Slumber Jack banned me for 2 weeks for intentional feeding in a game in which there were 3 or 4 people with MORE DEATHS THAN ME. And that was my first time as Kalista when she was brand new. Another support staff later admitted that I wasn't feeding, so what did they do about it? NOTHING. AT. ALL. "Fuck you, go buy some more RP, slave." That's basically what I got from asking them for help.
MrRiolu (NA)
: sadly cant play this champ yet not in the gane for me yet
: That seems real snarky and undercut, coming from a Red no doubt. Please clarify the message you're trying to convey Jack because it comes across as me as a Red taking the time to post on the forum to belittle or sass a single member.
Jack is, in particular, more of a pretentious asshole than any other Red I've ever encountered.
: It's up to him to post his reform card. He has obviously opted not to.
Read these replies. I've been screaming this shit at your support staff for almost a YEAR STRAIGHT and they don't listen. Your staff DO NOT CARE about the people who are simply losing their temper with the people who are ACTUALLY ruining your community. You're a joke, Riot.
: Instant feedback powers up
Ranked restrictions require WINS to clear, in other words they are based 100% on your LUCK with the matchmaking system. What's that, I've got a troll on my team 5 games in a row? Well, it doesn't matter how hard I try, or if I go 20/0/10 in every single one, if it's a 6v4 I'm spending 3 hours playing draft pick (at LEAST 30 min of which is queues being declined and lobbies being dodged), for literally nothing at all. Bad luck = you don't get to play ranked for a VERY long time, and it has NOTHING to do with behaviour.
: Instant feedback powers up
Oh good, more bullshit punishments handed out without any input from the Tribunal you abolished for no reason. I literally get reported JUST for asking people in post-game to report problem players, and I got one of those AUTOMATED restrictions just because I had suggested surrendering in a couple of games. That's right, those "investigations" are literally just some detached guy in a cubicle scanning chat logs for ANYTHING AT ALL that can be twisted in some way to justify a punishment. WHY IS THERE A SURRENDER FUNCTION IF SUGGESTING USING IT CAN GET YOU BANNED? Fuck this whole lazy system. Bring the tribunal back.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3NrBXOdg,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-12T19:10:23.837+0000) > > Salty? I just put a scumbag loser in his place, and now he's nothing left to back up his hilariously retarded bullshit. I win. My job here is done. Looks at elo, ya you win buddy hahahaha your as bad as the people who get off a fresh 30.. let that sink in
Look back and see how many times I said I DON'T FUCKING PLAY RANKED ANYMORE. Holy shit man, even your ad hominem bullshit doesn't withstand the slightest bit of scrutiny. Do you really not understand how badly you're embarrassing yourself? By all means, keep it up; your arguments are no longer just flimsy, they aren't even arguments. This is what your life amounts to, isn't it? Finding people to argue with and just resorting to insults when you lose. Sad...
: News flash, idiot: Everything below Diamond is pure luck. You get carried to plat and can't get any higher because you're trash and get lucky with matchmaking, or you have a Diamond+ smurf duo do all the work for you. Get over yourself, noob.
Bwahahahaha, so true! Well said.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauchelain,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3NrBXOdg,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-10T19:02:33.159+0000) > > "The sad part is you can't even get yourself out of bronze" > > Way to contradict yourself, retard. I STARTED in bronze, how the fuck do you think I got silver? I frankly just stopped playing ranked on that account when Riot fucked me that hard. Only played the placements on the new account to prove my point. So because I wasn't aware of some "soft reset", because I don't suck Riot's collective cock like you do, I'm a high school dropout? LMFAO! Been through college twice, actually, but thanks for even MORE proof of what a flagrant fetal-alcohol downy you are. > > You start shit with me, talking trash like you're some kind of pro instead of asking if I'd heard about this "soft reset", which resulted in me being fucked by Riot NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT OR WHAT THE REASON IS. You basically just said "you think Riot fucked you when actually Riot fucked EVERYONE." Guess what? I'm part of "everyone." You contradicted and embarrassed yourself, which is funny enough on it's own, but now I get to continue ripping you apart for the brain-dead, inbred piece of shit that you are. Life is good. > > Also note the votes on our comments. Everyone reading this knows you're a fucking moron. Look at the likes? 89% of the community is below plat so obviously you bad players stick together hahah I'm glad you got salty though:) my job is done here
Salty? I just put a scumbag loser in his place, and now he's nothing left to back up his hilariously retarded bullshit. I win. My job here is done.
Show more

Bauchelain

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion