Adder (OCE)
: Do you think Karthus would like Senna because she has fully embraced death?
It likely depends on if she is undead now or if breaking out of the lantern somehow made her fully alive. If the former, he probably likes her, if the latter, he probably hates her for rejecting it.
: I shouldn't of been banned, its my junglar fault.
18 deaths in 22 minutes is not getting ganked, its definitely inting.
: Remove Yuumi until she gets her hard mechanics remake
Both Mina and Abathur from Dawngate and HoTS respectively have both steroids and active ults, what are you talking about?
: Have you... ever played against him...? His turrets are easily killed by any ranged. His other abilities are easily telegraphed and skillshots. Multiple items can be bought to utterly gut him. Every champion that forces a QSS (malz, skarner, etc.) is more toxic than that. There are also many champions better for 1v2ing - like Illaoi for Nasus. In fact, for the OP's sake - he's only really that good in lane phase. Surprisingly, he's not all the great at taking turrets. He's decent but he's no split push god - you can either ignore him and win your team the fight or collapse on him at any time in the mid game. Go a even more toxic top laner, like Yorick or Illaoi. Tryndamere and Nasus are also good (any any ranged champion). They all have sustain and similiar lanning with dominant end game, beating heimer at pretty much every stage of your game. If you're mid, go basically any champion but Syndra for the luls and take his turrets. The only way you lose to a heimer if he really is a one trick pony with him, you might have to try then - or if your jungler does not understand him and causes you both to die in lane early due to a bad gank (this is typical how he wins most games)
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Konova,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5qjmR6Vk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-27T13:55:25.299+0000) > > Have you... ever played against him...? His turrets are easily killed by any ranged. His other abilities are easily telegraphed and skillshots. Multiple items can be bought to utterly gut him. Every champion that forces a QSS (malz, skarner, etc.) is more toxic than that. There are also many champions better for 1v2ing - like Illaoi for Nasus. > > In fact, for the OP's sake - he's only really that good in lane phase. Surprisingly, he's not all the great at taking turrets. He's decent but he's no split push god - you can either ignore him and win your team the fight or collapse on him at any time in the mid game. > > Go a even more toxic top laner, like Yorick or Illaoi. Tryndamere and Nasus are also good (any any ranged champion). They all have sustain and similiar lanning with dominant end game, beating heimer at pretty much every stage of your game. If you're mid, go basically any champion but Syndra for the luls and take his turrets. > > The only way you lose to a heimer if he really is a one trick pony with him, you might have to try then - or if your jungler does not understand him and causes you both to die in lane early due to a bad gank (this is typical how he wins most games) this dude knows whats up
: Play {{champion:134}} she can litterly pick up his turrets and move them. Biggest troll move to a hiemer ever! lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5qjmR6Vk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-27T18:18:56.185+0000) > > Play {{champion:134}} she can litterly pick up his turrets and move them. Biggest troll move to a hiemer ever! lol. not this. everyone thinks syndra counters heimer, but vs syndra any good heimer just goes missiles and outpokes her by a mile. Oh you have my rank 1 turret? cute.
: Please help against Heimer.
build an adaptive helm. hes literally out of the game for you. if you dont want to build a tank item, build a maw of malmortius and demolish all his turrets for free and dive him. He gets a turret once every 20 seconds, you should be able to keep them down.
Rockman (NA)
: Is Daisy a tsundere or a yandere?
i think shes mostly granite
: Worst patch ever?
Heimers stun got buffed, as far as Im concerned the patch is gravy. It deserved a bigger buff for how hard it is to land, but im not complaining.
: I've been a proponent of keeping /all chat on for many years
: Banning Champs Declared
If you ban someones pick because theyre unlikely to get it and its a high chance to be used against you and turn the game: youre fine, though you should probably communicate your reasoning. If you ban someones pick because you dont like what they picked: youre scum. Theres no two ways about it.
Barkley (NA)
: Everyone do me a favor right now....
probably because "you need to farm better" is not actionable advice. Try saying things that actually help the team, instead of being low key toxic
ContraBL (NA)
: Why people keep saying Garen and Katarina are a couple? They slaying each other
Garen and Taric obviously cant date when Taric and Ezreal have been together for years. As for Garen and Katarina, it was pretty heavily implied they had hate boners for each other in the JOJ iirc
: Man literally too angry to die
the difference between kayle and trynds ults is that trynd has to eat all your strongest attacks, it only prevents him from dying not from taking damage. If it wears off and he hasnt killed you hes basically dead because he still took all the damage. Kayle can use her ult to block your strongest attacks, so when it wears off she still has her HP to keep fighting.
: "If you don't gank mid in 1 minute I am going to leave the game"
Stratixx (NA)
: Hopefully league competing with these games will cause them to be a lot better
league has been competing with mobas since it was created, it doesnt make a difference. HoN died trying to compete
Schenix (NA)
: Old E was a damage threat with limited vulnerability. New E is survivability without real damage. The functions have changed.
> [{quoted}](name=Schenix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaZwiXQf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-10T18:41:47.435+0000) > > Old E was a damage threat with limited vulnerability. New E is survivability without real damage. > > The functions have changed. the old one did 300+300% bonus AD damage, the new one does 255+250% total AD damage, or 255+316% total AD with mortal will. The function hasnt changed that much. They just decided to remove pretty much all its counterplay by making it so you cant out damage him while hes doing it, cant stun him to stop him from doing it, and its difficult to walk out of since now he can move while doing it.
Böljy (EUNE)
: Why does Pantheon's E block AOE damage as well?
i dont care about that, but why is it also unstoppable? Stunning his HSS used to be a key to shutting him down but now when hes doing it hes just invincible to everything for no reason.
: Smurfs are so freaking toxic lmao.
cause they think theyre hot shit so when theyre losing it cant possibly be their fault no matter how stupid theyre playing, theyre way above these plebians. When in reality 99% of the time the reason theyre smurfing is they got tired of getting stomped in their own elo so they think theyll go stop some low players, but only have the skills to play with a team of equal skill, not actually carry.
: What my recent suspension actually taught me
https://i.imgflip.com/10ase6.jpg
: So by your logic, every gold Aatrox executes decent combos and goes 11 0 8 with him while having the most damage on their team. The reason I am not getting S on 11 0 8 Aatrox with 1st tower and Drake kills is because on average every single Aatrox performs much better than that. I bet if I go 11 0 9 with 10 more farm I will get S - just because that 1 more assist and 10 farm are so essential to winning the game.
> [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrGjiIyX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T02:31:51.669+0000) > > So by your logic, every gold Aatrox executes decent combos and goes 11 0 8 with him while having the most damage on their team. The reason I am not getting S on 11 0 8 Aatrox with 1st tower and Drake kills is because on average every single Aatrox performs much better than that. I bet if I go 11 0 9 with 10 more farm I will get S - just because that 1 more assist and 10 farm are so essential to winning the game. S isnt average. B is average.
: I'm guessing you didn't see worlds when banner was a powerful Mr item? Even top laners would build it and then when a team got baron, they would banner a cannon minion and simply defend that, slowing the game down massively since it takes the cannon so long to destroy a tower, but it outrages the tower and takes little to no damage, so teams don't even have tp engage the enemy and the enemy can't fight a baron empowered team. Games took about... 10 minutes longer because of this, until the item was removed. When it wasnt ruining the pro-play, the banner would be almost useless since the majority of its power is in the active.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uoa2zs3A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-09T07:51:26.804+0000) > > I'm guessing you didn't see worlds when banner was a powerful Mr item? > > Even top laners would build it and then when a team got baron, they would banner a cannon minion and simply defend that, slowing the game down massively since it takes the cannon so long to destroy a tower, but it outrages the tower and takes little to no damage, so teams don't even have tp engage the enemy and the enemy can't fight a baron empowered team. > > Games took about... 10 minutes longer because of this, until the item was removed. > > > > When it wasnt ruining the pro-play, the banner would be almost useless since the majority of its power is in the active. im guessing *you* didnt see that worlds, because it was played in worlds when its damage buff to cannons was fixed and a baroned bannered cannon minion could shoot down a tower in 8 shots. It didnt slow the game down, it made it so this invincible god minion won the game for you off a single baron.
Bârd (NA)
: Everything becoming a skillshot is a problem.
so you made Zoe and Taric extremely boring, and made Zoe also terrible.
: Why does everything have to be a skillshot?
point and click is difficult to balance because of skill expression. They can never be as strong as a character who is all skillshots because the all skillshot character then has a chance to fail while the point and click character doesnt, so there is no reason to play the all skillshot character. However because of this the point and click character will almost never be viable in high level play.
: Baval is a bully, I'm simply reacting and there is a difference imo. I'm actually a nice guy tbh. Lol
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-04T20:55:52.831+0000) > > Baval is a bully, I'm simply reacting and there is a difference imo. I'm actually a nice guy tbh. Lol whatever you say friendo. learn to control your paranoia. im not going to respond to your random conspiracy theories about my intentions, and your insults dont bother me because youre just some random person online. I dont care if you get banned or not. I certainly wouldnt want your paranoid self in my games though, whining the whole game about imagined slights instead of playing. This kind of thing is why you got punished. End of story. Youre toxic and you think its ok because of imaginary slights that others make against you. Earlier you asked if Id try to mute you if you punched me in the face. If "muting" you in this context prevented you from punching me in the face, absolutely. Thats perfect protection against the behavior I dont like. But you dont want protection. You want vengeance. You want the other person to hurt the way they hurt you, so you *have* to respond, just letting them get away with it would hurt your pride. You said so yourself > [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-04T20:54:52.146+0000) he's probably a big boy and knows he is egging me on so he deserves within reason some poking back. Thats toxic under Riots rules, and thats why you get punished, and thats completely fair, because two people arguing the whole game is not playing to your full capacity and that is one of the rules too. Your punishment, all of your punishment including the mark and the honor reset, was deserved. The fact that you dont like it is what makes it an effective punishment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-04T16:37:16.939+0000) > > so, saying the exact same word to you that you said to me was an aggressive act. alright bud. see this is what *you* would call a "mildly heated discussion" but which is, in fact, you reading into things, going off the rails, and escalating the situation by immediately becoming toxic, then trying to defend it with "i was only defending myself". this is why you got punished, deserved =) The word is the same but I think you know how you were using it, I said buddy in friendly way and you used it to try to bully me. Just because I'm not a coward and I'm direct doesn't mean people like you should be safe from punishment. Also this isn't an in game interaction so if this is toxic I'm normally less toxic then even this in game. Show me a conversation where someone doesn't poke like you do and I'm toxic. You want to be friends I'll be friends you want to argue and hide behind intelligent insults I'll converse with you in a negative way.
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T16:50:57.480+0000) > > The word is the same but I think you know how you were using it, I said buddy in friendly way and you used it to try to bully me. > > Just because I'm not a coward and I'm direct doesn't mean people like you should be safe from punishment. > > Also this isn't an in game interaction so if this is toxic I'm normally less toxic then even this in game. > > Show me a conversation where someone doesn't poke like you do and I'm toxic. You want to be friends I'll be friends you want to argue and hide behind intelligent insults I'll converse with you in a negative way. ok buddy whatever you say
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:00:53.780+0000) > > yeah see, attempts to escalate the argument like this, this is why you get punished. Absolutely deserved. Thanks for showing everyone =) If you read our interaction you returning my buddy with a buddy was the aggressive act. Then you called me bud and also said I was heated and that everyone can see why I was banned. I clearly wasn't negatively responding to how long you've played but rather your tone and use of certain words. Very classic case of scared boy syndrome where you actively try to upset someone then fall back scared and become the victim.
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:52:19.837+0000) > > If you read our interaction you returning my buddy with a buddy was the aggressive act. Then you called me bud and also said I was heated and that everyone can see why I was banned. I clearly wasn't negatively responding to how long you've played but rather your tone and use of certain words. > > Very classic case of scared boy syndrome where you actively try to upset someone then fall back scared and become the victim. so, saying the exact same word to you that you said to me was an aggressive act. alright bud. see this is what *you* would call a "mildly heated discussion" but which is, in fact, you reading into things, going off the rails, and escalating the situation by immediately becoming toxic, then trying to defend it with "i was only defending myself". this is why you got punished, deserved =)
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T03:52:10.318+0000) > > i dont think you know what accumulate means bud > > and if youre getting heated over someone telling you how long theyve been playing, i think we can see why youre getting punished If you think this is a man heated then you must be a scared little boy buddy:(
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T11:18:23.194+0000) > > If you think this is a man heated then you must be a scared little boy buddy:( yeah see, attempts to escalate the argument like this, this is why you get punished. Absolutely deserved. Thanks for showing everyone =)
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T16:41:19.279+0000) > > been playing since S1 buddy, im about as "over time" as you can get Slow clap pal you probably don't play enough in row to have it accumulate...I bet you take weeks without playing this game here and there. Some people don't and if you play daily for 1000 games and are toxic in the 30-40 games you'll be punished...buds
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:52:38.889+0000) > > Slow clap pal you probably don't play enough in row to have it accumulate...I bet you take weeks without playing this game here and there. Some people don't and if you play daily for 1000 games and are toxic in the 30-40 games you'll be punished...buds i dont think you know what accumulate means bud and if youre getting heated over someone telling you how long theyve been playing, i think we can see why youre getting punished
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:56:38.184+0000) > > I get into mildly heated discussions quite often and have never been punished. If youre getting perma banned, youre getting into a lot more than mildly heated discussions. That's actually not true and over time you'll find out the same buddy. It adds up and that's part of my point... they're doing seriously damaging punishments for mild offences that will add up over time. I haven't been perm banned though actually.. I got a chat ban for telling someone to shut up after he told me to stfu, I'm a pos and so on.. If I punched you in the face would you just try to mute me or react. I think it's perfectly human to react to being degraded and they shouldn't punish human interactions.
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-02T17:43:20.868+0000) > > That's actually not true and over time you'll find out the same buddy. It adds up and that's part of my point... they're doing seriously damaging punishments for mild offences that will add up over time. I haven't been perm banned though actually.. > > I got a chat ban for telling someone to shut up after he told me to stfu, I'm a pos and so on.. > > If I punched you in the face would you just try to mute me or react. > > I think it's perfectly human to react to being degraded and they shouldn't punish human interactions. been playing since S1 buddy, im about as "over time" as you can get
UnityOE (NA)
: If a Mord ults you, and your throw a sappling, turret, etc.. Will it stay when the ult ends?
it stays in his Ult because its really fair that minion characters have extreme disadvantages against Morde for no reason. No really.
: AP itemization get reworked, it lacks something
yeah, see AD players always look at us only building the same few items and jump to "we need to nerf those items!" without realizing we only HAVE like, 6 viable items total. We build the same things all the time because we arent showered with interesting items like you guys are, and when we get them like DFG or Banner of Command you guys complain and they get removed. Kind of like youre doing here with Deathcap... Sure would be nice if we could get some spellvamp back. Or more than 3 items that give pen (and one is boots and the other is not meant to be a pen item), or more interesting active items that arent all hextech items so we cant build them together. Or a number of other things ADs enjoy we dont get because our items are "so overpowered"
: Wake up! It isn't fair and it isn't right....
I get into mildly heated discussions quite often and have never been punished. If youre getting perma banned, youre getting into a lot more than mildly heated discussions.
Spotty (NA)
: if you have 5:1 KDR, your vote should count 2 times for a surrender
if you post a stupid thread like this, your vote should count -1
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Division 4 is the cesspool of degenerates in every rank. demotion needs to happen quicker.
sorry to tell you this but its not just Gold 4, all of Gold is like that. Silver was my favorite rank because the people there are, overall, good enough to be competent but not good enough to be full of themselves. Thats changes in Gold. I cant say how it is in plat because the low plat im at is still mostly golds.
Xphineas (NA)
: If you were forced to 1v1 any LoL champion in real life
Xin Xao. Hes just a speary boi. Id run him over with my car.
: Self Mute
dont think its a bad idea, not sure how many people would use it but im sure some would
ßoro (NA)
: Tryndamere problems
a melee dude with no CC is uncounterable, ok
: Warwick is Unkillable | Teamfight Tactics |
-started video -skipped to 26:15 to see the full build in action -warwick is about to die. cool!
: "Why the actual fuck is the janitor cleaning windows instead of teaching astrophysics?" People have different jobs. The people in charge of things like this do not make balance decisions.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2jX9LcRj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T21:53:08.169+0000) > > "Why the actual fuck is the janitor cleaning windows instead of teaching astrophysics?" > > People have different jobs. The people in charge of things like this do not make balance decisions. k so fire some janitors, we have enough of them and they keep messing up the floors more than cleaning them (and theyve been clean for years anyway), and hire some astrophysicists.
Cloud273 (NA)
: "Jax enters a defensive stance"
im sorry, i dont understand, see its called a "defensive stance" and it makes him more defended, and doesnt do anything offensive at all until he leaves the defensive stance. Coincidentally, its not called "sluggish stance" so theres no inherent reason for it to slow him down. You seem to be languishing under the idea that his defensive ability and other characters defensive abilities should be built the same, but that would be just silly since theyre entirely different characters with different balance points.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Surrender votes.
ok cool, so whos stronger, 3/0/0 Nasus who wants late game, or 3/0/1 Yi who doesnt? Who gets the "stronger" vote?
: >They nerfed blue essence income to make playing normally much slower to unlock champions And of course, you did math, right? :))))))) If you did, you would find out that BE is better, let alone it is easier to get all champs if you active capsule ones without disenchanting them. Only bad thing is that it may feel like you aren't getting as much since you won't get small amounts after every game. edit: nvm, old system was better, I'm stupid edit2: nvm, I will rather believe Riot and myself than reddit post, new system is better
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EW32uPXc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T20:56:06.849+0000) > > And of course, you did math, right? :))))))) > > If you did, you would find out that BE is better, let alone it is easier to get all champs if you active capsule ones without disenchanting them. > > Only bad thing is that it may feel like you aren't getting as much since you won't get small amounts after every game. > > edit: nvm, old system was better, I'm stupid > > edit2: nvm, I will rather believe Riot and myself than reddit post, new system is better lmao you believe those lines? we all did the math BOTH times they "buffed" IP gain. It was nerfs both times. the newest system only helps very new players get a few champs in the beginning, then falls off. But sure believe Riot. I remember believing them when they said "Jarven is 6300 IP because he took a lot of work, it wont be every release like this" and then later "7300 IP on release going down to 6300 is just a special thing because this character is a big release, it wont happen every time"
: Imagine if LoL went full Dota 2, boards/reddit would explode...
lmao you wonder how much money they lost to hextech? They nerfed blue essence income to make playing normally much slower to unlock champions and getting the skin you want from hextech? Yeah id estimate they lost about tree fiddy.
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4L3a55hg,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:10:15.101+0000) > > Gnar is different because hes prehistoric. They all looked like him once i meant his mega form. the devs stated his mega form is from having been around the yetis
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4L3a55hg,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T02:17:38.165+0000) > > i meant his mega form. the devs stated his mega form is from having been around the yetis ah i see, well that makes sense but seems to me more like magic than an inherent trait
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4L3a55hg,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-31T01:47:47.104+0000) > > Poppy was around before Demacia. She was like that before Demacia and the group that would become Demacia was like that before her. So it falls apart a bit there. There is also all the others. > > Doesnt it make a lot more sense that they just go where people are like them instead of becoming like the people they go to? Occams Razor and all that. my mistake on Poppy then. I believe it was stated that yordles adapt to the environment and culture the manifest in. it's the reason why Fizz and Gnar are so much more different from the other yordles. honestly it makes sense they do this when you notice just how much the tend to exemplify certain values of an area
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4L3a55hg,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T02:44:35.415+0000) > > my mistake on Poppy then. > > I believe it was stated that yordles adapt to the environment and culture the manifest in. it's the reason why Fizz and Gnar are so much more different from the other yordles. honestly it makes sense they do this when you notice just how much the tend to exemplify certain values of an area Gnar is different because hes prehistoric. They all looked like him once
: Yordles, when they manifest, choose to embody aspects of a culture and environment. Kled embodies Noxian bravado and expansionism (likely perverted by insanity). Head canon is that Skaarl was effected, considering she helps show the...other side of Noxian bravado veigar is if course evil overlord from being around mordekaiser. Poppy embodies the demacian values of heroics, selflessness, and worthiness. of course, Kled is insane, Veigar is really bad at being evil, and poppy is unsure of her role and indecisive. just because they embody cultures, does not mean they arent their own yordle dont see how they "lead" humanity though
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4L3a55hg,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-30T17:45:30.553+0000) > > Yordles, when they manifest, choose to embody aspects of a culture and environment. > > Kled embodies Noxian bravado and expansionism (likely perverted by insanity). Head canon is that Skaarl was effected, considering she helps show the...other side of Noxian bravado > > veigar is if course evil overlord from being around mordekaiser. > > Poppy embodies the demacian values of heroics, selflessness, and worthiness. > > of course, Kled is insane, Veigar is really bad at being evil, and poppy is unsure of her role and indecisive. just because they embody cultures, does not mean they arent their own yordle > > dont see how they "lead" humanity though Poppy was around before Demacia. She was like that before Demacia and the group that would become Demacia was like that before her. So it falls apart a bit there. There is also all the others. Doesnt it make a lot more sense that they just go where people are like them instead of becoming like the people they go to? Occams Razor and all that.
: Will a Yordle ever ascend on Mount Targon?
All this "Yordles are spirits who guide humanity" crap applies to like, 1 Yorlde, maybe 2 if you count Veigar. Corki, Heimer with his new lore, Tristana, Teemo, KLED, Gnar, Rumble, Ziggs, none of these are in anyway guides of humanity or spirit-y. Kennen, Poppy, Fizz, these have some either inspirational or spritual aspects, but not really. Only Lulu and Veigar if you consider being evil as guidance would fit at all, and its still iffy. and yes, i know its Riots lore calling them spirits, but Riot lore makes no sense half the time since the League got retconned.
: Considering the magical properties of Yordles, I'm not entirely sure if that's possible. Most people on Targon probably wouldn't even know there was a Yordle there, let alone one making the climb. I think the Aspects can see through their glamour though, and I don't think they'd consider a Yordle to be a worthy host in the vast majority of cases. Take Morgana, for example, who (in-game) thinks Kayle sent a Yordle to her as a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4L3a55hg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-30T12:49:34.118+0000) > > Considering the magical properties of Yordles, I'm not entirely sure if that's possible. Most people on Targon probably wouldn't even know there was a Yordle there, let alone one making the climb. I think the Aspects can see through their glamour though, and I don't think they'd consider a Yordle to be a worthy host in the vast majority of cases. Take Morgana, for example, who (in-game) thinks Kayle sent a Yordle to her as a joke. Kled could have made a good Pantheon
: Respect is something you earn. Not something you have or you own.
http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/051d21e9564236209828b962c3cd9c56e78094-wm.jpg?v=3
: Held hostage in a game where team wont ff.
i could already tell you were toxic from using the phrase "held hostage", but now that i see youre legitimately being held hostage by all 5 other players, they must really hate you so you must have been really toxic. So I dont have pity.
Show more

Baval

Level 112 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion