Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Wtf are you talking about? Never said I wanted to main Rumble.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJwWfoJ7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-13T13:10:56.199+0000) > > Wtf are you talking about? Never said I wanted to main Rumble. now you are ready
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Aneirin (OCE)
: How's it a 4v5 if your team isn't there? Whether your team is in the right or not, at some point you need to realise they're not coming and stop going in. If you know your team won't help you can't just go in anyway and then blame them.
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7KRuJ8NG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-04T23:27:30.608+0000) > > How's it a 4v5 if your team isn't there? > > Whether your team is in the right or not, at some point you need to realise they're not coming and stop going in. If you know your team won't help you can't just go in anyway and then blame them. im the tank and im also rammus its my job to start fights. enemy 4 my team 5 they were all by first tower when i went in
: Be happy that you didn't get banned for inting, you straight up walked to malzahar and fed him a kill then started blaming your team for not helping, and that flank, dear god it was so awful. You probably got the chat restriction because people were reporting you for feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7KRuJ8NG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-04T10:40:29.289+0000) > > Be happy that you didn't get banned for inting, you straight up walked to malzahar and fed him a kill then started blaming your team for not helping, and that flank, dear god it was so awful. You probably got the chat restriction because people were reporting you for feeding. how did i int when all my team did was refuse to help me all match long they wouldnt even help me fight a 4 v 5
Aneirin (OCE)
: Talks about it being a team game and helping each other yet has by far the lowest kill participation in the game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7KRuJ8NG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-04T21:31:33.750+0000) > > Talks about it being a team game and helping each other yet has by far the lowest kill participation in the game > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} all his skill were on cd i thought he didnt have ult
Rioter Comments
: can you get banned for saying nerd??
ya half of you said yes and the other half said no some are saying idk i would like someone that works for riot to respond
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: what happens with mixed damage users that want 1 over the other what differentiates a bruiser wanting damage from a bruiser wanting tank it would just be too hard to implement on every champion and make it come out ok. While making games more snowball-y thanks to kills giving cs leads (usually), gold in general, stats based on the keystones that scale via kills, and flat out extra damage from takedowns in general... too much damage for already flooded damage in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=drwGy7v9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-07T21:21:01.249+0000) > > what happens with mixed damage users that want 1 over the other > > what differentiates a bruiser wanting damage from a bruiser wanting tank > > it would just be too hard to implement on every champion and make it come out ok. While making games more snowball-y thanks to kills giving cs leads (usually), gold in general, stats based on the keystones that scale via kills, and flat out extra damage from takedowns in general... too much damage for already flooded damage in the game. what ever item you have most of is what class you are. meaning if your draven and you have 3 armor items and 0 ad items you get dmg reduction
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bazooka Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-03T21:27:29.194+0000) > > {{champion:68}} late game is 31% win rate be grateful It's probably a small sample since Rumble has a pick rate lower than 2%. I think Rumble's main issue is that the tops he faces (such as Irelia, Camille, Jax and the like) all scale very well and fit team comps better.. This depresses Rumble's late game win rate. However, Rumble has a strong early and is a totally different champion from Ekko. This doesn't really have relevance and I have almost never played Rumble.. I also can't verify your numbers. I'm seeing 49% for top and 70% mid in Diamond+ (clear sample issues).
> [{quoted}](name=koochario,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGqrRT1f,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-03T21:37:29.115+0000) > > It's probably a small sample since Rumble has a pick rate lower than 2%. I think Rumble's main issue is that the tops he faces (such as Irelia, Camille, Jax and the like) all scale very well and fit team comps better.. This depresses Rumble's late game win rate. However, Rumble has a strong early and is a totally different champion from Ekko. This doesn't really have relevance and I have almost never played Rumble.. I also can't verify your numbers. I'm seeing 49% for top and 70% mid in Diamond+ (clear sample issues). yes for the 8 people playing rumble top and the 3 people playing rumble mid in diamond. but if you have a champ drop below 40% at any point in the game something is truly wrong no matter what any champ can get fed and win the game early with lvl advantage and gold. so for you to say his win rate is better early is kinda stupid most diamond games last 23 mins. so that just proves my point even more.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Riven is so bad that even Adrian is quitting the game
rumble late game win rate is 31% stop crying plz
: Ekko Has Among the Worst Late Game Assassin Win Rates - IDEAS
{{champion:68}} late game is 31% win rate be grateful
: Hopefully never. Because it's not broken. It's actually put the game in a very solid state. And you lost your promos because you are the worse player. I don't know what your rank is, and I'm not going to bother checking, but unless you are low/mid diamond and up, literally every single game you play is winnable.
> [{quoted}](name=Apocyliptic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8ywoLcpk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-25T03:19:07.029+0000) > > Hopefully never. Because it's not broken. It's actually put the game in a very solid state. > > And you lost your promos because you are the worse player. I don't know what your rank is, and I'm not going to bother checking, but unless you are low/mid diamond and up, literally every single game you play is winnable. when supports/ adc / junglers / mids / top are taking it i think it would be broken no other word for it
: > [{quoted}](name=Bazooka Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iXgE06Aw,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-23T12:21:18.462+0000) > > a few things wrong with what youre saying. > > first 1 item shouldnt ever counter a champions whole kit > > second {{item:3194}} isnt equivalent to {{item:3143}} if you make a armor that counters auto attacks by 20% dmg then yes your right > hell people couldnt even handle {{item:3047}} before it got nerfed now think if they upped the dmg blocked to 20% now that would be equivalent to what {{item:3194}} does to rumble. > > third you cant wave clear with flamespitter even at lvl 9 if your maxing out your Q first its still very slow wave clear at 80% dmg to minions > > forth thats the worst over heat idea i have ever heard of by the way having a mage type champ that silence himself is dumb to begin with but your running with that idea making the worst passive in the game even worse > > fifth flamespitter still doesnt do enough dmg to trade vs any top laner untill lvl 2-3 depending on who your fighting. so thats makes me say why are standing in rumbles q doing nothing randuins ohmen reduces sustained damage from ad carries by reducing their attack speed and critical strike damage. usually the main dps tool of ad carries is their auto attack damage. adaptive helm is a similar tool to resist sustained magic damage of apc like {{champion:69}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:268}} and short cooldown abilities like rumbles flamespitter. yes, theyre dealing their damage with spammy abilities instead of auto attacks. its still a counterpart to randuins against sustained magic damage in that regard. flamespitter doesnt deal a lot of damage at early levels, but after level 2 or 3? and without dorans shield, second wind and other sustain options? the thing is youre asking to buff it until it does noticable damage, at which point the lever flips from "flamespitter is garbage" to "i cant even go near minions anymore". exactly what i described. if he wins, he wins by sitting in lane and spamming flamespitter onto you nonstop since the ability is on such a short cooldown. thats why he needs more clearly defined windows of strength, that he can work with himself, but also clearly defined windows of weaknesses his opponent can play around. because right now its basically a steady "dont dare to cs or you take damage every time" tool. making his flamespitter deal a shitload of damage when he uses it to silence himself would be a fair tradeoff. youd be thinking twice when to overheat and make the most of the ability, but you would have a lot more situational all in potential. another option would be to increase flamespitters damage by 50% and increase its cooldown by the same amount. he cant constantly spam it, but when its available, he will do more damage and is able to clear minion waves faster. this gives rumble a better damage tool to work with, but also his opponent a decent cooldown window where he can go in and get a couple cs before he has to take another dose.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iXgE06Aw,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-23T12:30:03.828+0000) > > randuins ohmen reduces sustained damage from ad carries by reducing their attack speed and critical strike damage. usually the main dps tool of ad carries is their auto attack damage. > > adaptive helm is a similar tool to resist sustained magic damage of apc like {{champion:69}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:268}} and short cooldown abilities like rumbles flamespitter. yes, theyre dealing their damage with spammy abilities instead of auto attacks. its still a counterpart to randuins against sustained magic damage in that regard. > > flamespitter doesnt deal a lot of damage at early levels, but after level 2 or 3? and without dorans shield, second wind and other sustain options? the thing is youre asking to buff it until it does noticable damage, at which point the lever flips from "flamespitter is garbage" to "i cant even go near minions anymore". > > exactly what i described. if he wins, he wins by sitting in lane and spamming flamespitter onto you nonstop since the ability is on such a short cooldown. thats why he needs more clearly defined windows of strength, that he can work with himself, but also clearly defined windows of weaknesses his opponent can play around. > > because right now its basically a steady "dont dare to cs or you take damage every time" tool. > > > making his flamespitter deal a shitload of damage when he uses it to silence himself would be a fair tradeoff. youd be thinking twice when to overheat and make the most of the ability, but you would have a lot more situational all in potential. > > another option would be to increase flamespitters damage by 50% and increase its cooldown by the same amount. he cant constantly spam it, but when its available, he will do more damage and is able to clear minion waves faster. this gives rumble a better damage tool to work with, but also his opponent a decent cooldown window where he can go in and get a couple cs before he has to take another dose. so far all your ideas just nerf rumble more the cd for flame spitter is already 10 max lvl 6 sec. he lives off his passive heat if you cant get heat passed 50% he does no dmg so if you make his q 15 sec to trade off for dmg it would still be a nerf because you would lose out of 50% bump a lot more. {{item:3194}} negates 1000 dmg in 9 sec {{item:3143}} negates 700 dmg in 9 secs and thats vs a full crit build in no way shape or form can you hold the two side by side. i like how you listed 2 effective counters that everyone can use vs flamespitter at lvl 1. thats why you either add utility or dmg and it doesnt have to be for his flamespitter. your whole argument goes around that you yourself doesnt know how to deal with flamespitter. if you really want to talk about fixing rumble then lets talk about fixing rumble the best way in my option would be to update his passive adding a 75% heat lvl and instead of muting yourself you now do burn dmg to yourself for each skill used passed 100%
: > [{quoted}](name=Bazooka Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iXgE06Aw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-22T20:08:02.985+0000) > > 1. fixing his animations badlands rumble skin as well as his older skins > 2. fixing his kit > 3. fixing or removing his passive > 4. rumble still cant do dmg early vs second wind and {{item:1054}} > 5. if they build {{item:3194}} you have 0 counter play you cant wave clear to stop them from getting ur towers and you do 0 dmg they now heal faster then yo can deal dmg. > 6. 80% of top laners counter rumble > 7. rumble has 0 burst dmg making it easy for shields and heals to keep enemy alive even with {{item:3165}} draven standing in ur ult killing everyone on ur team cuz ur useless feels fun the main issue i see with rumble is his flamespitter. when the ability is good, hes exceptionally cancerous in lane. he basically just sits there and spams the ability off cooldown onto you and your minion wave every couple of seconds. there is really no answer to this for his opponent other than to simply outstat and outsustain him. this makes his matchups all really binary. either you can out sustain his flamespitter spam, or you cant and youre repeatedly forced out of lane. a rumble matchup with his current kit is never going to be fair for either rumble or his opponent. currently there are a good couple runes and item options that help you out sustain champions like teemo or rumble. hence why theyre currently relatively weak. they need to give him a mini rework that makes the damage on his q more conditional. probably similar to vlad and what they did with his q. an option would be to make it really only deal damage when obverheated and triggering his self silence, and very little when it isnt. this would give him more defined windows of power to work with, and for his opponent to play around. another option would be to do the same they did with garens spin. make it deal shit for damage early game, and have it scale more with levels than ability points, so it can be good midgame and lategame. as far as adaptive helm goes, yes it reduces rumbles damage. rumble isnt supposed to have counterplay against it, because it is a counter item to sustained magic damage. look at it like the equivalent of randuins ohmen against sustained magic damage. but i dont see how it prevents him from waveclearing. adaptive helm doesnt affect minions.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iXgE06Aw,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-23T00:04:56.639+0000) > > the main issue i see with rumble is his flamespitter. when the ability is good, hes exceptionally cancerous in lane. he basically just sits there and spams the ability off cooldown onto you and your minion wave every couple of seconds. there is really no answer to this for his opponent other than to simply outstat and outsustain him. > > this makes his matchups all really binary. either you can out sustain his flamespitter spam, or you cant and youre repeatedly forced out of lane. a rumble matchup with his current kit is never going to be fair for either rumble or his opponent. currently there are a good couple runes and item options that help you out sustain champions like teemo or rumble. hence why theyre currently relatively weak. > > they need to give him a mini rework that makes the damage on his q more conditional. probably similar to vlad and what they did with his q. an option would be to make it really only deal damage when obverheated and triggering his self silence, and very little when it isnt. this would give him more defined windows of power to work with, and for his opponent to play around. > > another option would be to do the same they did with garens spin. make it deal shit for damage early game, and have it scale more with levels than ability points, so it can be good midgame and lategame. > > as far as adaptive helm goes, yes it reduces rumbles damage. rumble isnt supposed to have counterplay against it, because it is a counter item to sustained magic damage. look at it like the equivalent of randuins ohmen against sustained magic damage. but i dont see how it prevents him from waveclearing. adaptive helm doesnt affect minions. a few things wrong with what youre saying. first 1 item shouldnt ever counter a champions whole kit second {{item:3194}} isnt equivalent to {{item:3143}} if you make a armor that counters auto attacks by 20% dmg then yes your right hell people couldnt even handle {{item:3047}} before it got nerfed now think if they upped the dmg blocked to 20% now that would be equivalent to what {{item:3194}} does to rumble. third you cant wave clear with flamespitter even at lvl 9 if your maxing out your Q first its still very slow wave clear at 80% dmg to minions forth thats the worst over heat idea i have ever heard of by the way having a mage type champ that silence himself is dumb to begin with but your running with that idea making the worst passive in the game even worse fifth flamespitter still doesnt do enough dmg to trade vs any top laner untill lvl 2-3 depending on who your fighting. so thats makes me say why are standing in rumbles q doing nothing
: fix him in what regard? im not a rumble main, so im genuinely asking.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iXgE06Aw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-21T09:36:16.045+0000) > > fix him in what regard? im not a rumble main, so im genuinely asking. 1. fixing his animations badlands rumble skin as well as his older skins 2. fixing his kit 3. fixing or removing his passive 4. rumble still cant do dmg early vs second wind and {{item:1054}} 5. if they build {{item:3194}} you have 0 counter play you cant wave clear to stop them from getting ur towers and you do 0 dmg they now heal faster then yo can deal dmg. 6. 80% of top laners counter rumble 7. rumble has 0 burst dmg making it easy for shields and heals to keep enemy alive even with {{item:3165}} draven standing in ur ult killing everyone on ur team cuz ur useless feels fun
Rioter Comments
: If you lose your lane super hard FF
honestly i dont go into a ranked game with a test build unless i carry a 3 -17 game first
: > [{quoted}](name=Bazooka Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9V5jyvVc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-18T00:20:57.457+0000) > > honestly it felt like a step in the right direction jungler and bot lane just have to much power to effect the out come of the game junglers affect the game because bot lanes DECIDES the game.. and the jungle is the role that has the most infulence bot lane outside the bot laners themselves i play jungle and support. and right now i cant play support becuase at any time i could be flat out prevented from buying items do to a bug. and now jungle is completely ruined. because riot wouldn't listen to what HUNDREDS of people told them would be a bad idea every single thing i spelled out would happen because of that change happened... and even more i didn't see coming and know what? the ONLY thing i did on pbe was "paratice tool" with it. i didnt even JOIN a pvp game. and yet it took me ONE game to realize how fucking broken the lvl 2 duelers would be is riot that THAT fucking incompetent that they couldn't see the EXACT same thing.. i dont think so... you CAN'T have an ENTIRE team with EVERYONE being a complete moron. the problem is no one has the FUCKING BALLS to tell thier "supervisor" that thier idea is COMPLETE BULLSHIT Riot. you want to know why bot decided the game? because u made ADC op... you want to know why supports do too much damage? because u have the support tree of inspiration MORE damage than the sorcery tree, because u made SHIT that was OP. becuase YOU choose to instead of nerfnig the other classes in season 6 backed to a balanced state to match adc to BUFF adc and damage creep everthing was + healing and shielding not enough fo a clue that damage was too high? was having to add {{item:3193}} so even TANKS could survive not enough of an indication damage was too high?.. NO you choose to bloody fucking ignore the obvious. i honestly dont know who the fuck is in charge. YOU ARE LOSING PLAYING!!! you have ADVERTISEMENT videos. trying to get new people runed reforged only hurt long time players to make it easier for fresh new players to join. you are trying to change the game to get more people in. but by doing so completely alienating everyone who already loves the game. you completely remove the abiloity for junglers to ward with trackers knife, ingore how ti affect all lower elo jungler who have to ward for thier team becuase no one else will and support if damage creep.. if inspeacation damage wasn't enough you have to go and remove sightstone... DO U EVEN THINK???? you did TWO things 1. remove 800 worth of gold the support has to spend 2. remove the support from having to complete thier support item past t2 and this does what? well let me spell it out for you... it makes support build thier next CORE items about 2300 gold FASTER than they used it before that change. support gold income hast increased... you just flat out REMOVED EVERY ITEM support PRIORITIZED over damage. and at the same spot made allowed us a 6th item slot and guess what now "supports deal too much damage" WELL OF COURSE WE FUCKING DO!!!! ALL WE HAVE TO DO NOW IS GRAB A {{item:3098}} AND BUILD FULL MAGE!!! 1600 ruby sightstone? dont need rushing{{item:3312}} for active? nope because we need a entirely new item for that its better to just get core items first sure CERTAIN changes cant be predicted, NO ONE could have seen by adding hunted on jungle camps nidalle would become and absolute moster in the jungle in season 5 with ZERO changes done to any damage on her kit. and riot i dont blame u for missing thing like that.. i CAN'T NO ONE could see that coming.. NO ONE could have warned you. BUT THIS??? you had WEEKS of notice. HUNDREDS of people telling you this change was bad, AND you choose to IGNORE IT ALL!!! # THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID IN SEASON 6 WITH DYNAMIC QUE you IGNORE everyone who points out every single flaw. and its not just ONE flaws..its MULTIPLE MASSIVE flaws. and whats next patch? i would have gotten to look forward to pyke who has an ultimate that is so clearly op i question if u even have an internal testing phase before pbe. the jungle changes are so horrifically bad that it amazed me it even go past the brainstorming phase. and yeah there are GOOD changes this patch too.. the {{item:1039}} woudl be an absolute GODSEND to ap jungler EXCEPT it does NOTHING because the games are flat out decided by w/e jungler gets the fucking crab. here is a metaphor for you... you are holding this game uy buy a chain over a chasm.. and it doesn't matter if strengthen one part of the chain, if you decided to saw 90% of the way through a different link. THE WEAKEST LINK DECIDES. its been like that IN-GAME for nearly 2 seasons, games in my elo are decided based on w/e team gets the moron.. i mean sure every so often u get a great game.. and thats fine.. for normals.. IDK i could complain about endless things.. i could congratulate riot on endless things.. but the fact remains. your balance team. has been your weakest link for a LONG time.. riot... and that link just broke...
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9V5jyvVc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-05-18T02:23:20.147+0000) > > junglers affect the game because bot lanes DECIDES the game.. and the jungle is the role that has the most infulence bot lane outside the bot laners themselves > > > i play jungle and support. > > and right now i cant play support becuase at any time i could be flat out prevented from buying items do to a bug. > and now jungle is completely ruined. because riot wouldn't listen to what HUNDREDS of people told them would be a bad idea > > every single thing i spelled out would happen because of that change happened... and even more i didn't see coming and know what? the ONLY thing i did on pbe was "paratice tool" with it. > i didnt even JOIN a pvp game. > > and yet it took me ONE game to realize how fucking broken the lvl 2 duelers would be > is riot that THAT fucking incompetent that they couldn't see the EXACT same thing.. i dont think so... > you CAN'T have an ENTIRE team with EVERYONE being a complete moron. > > the problem is no one has the FUCKING BALLS to tell thier "supervisor" that thier idea is COMPLETE BULLSHIT > > Riot. > you want to know why bot decided the game? because u made ADC op... you want to know why supports do too much damage? because u have the support tree of inspiration MORE damage than the sorcery tree, because u made SHIT that was OP. > > becuase YOU choose to instead of nerfnig the other classes in season 6 backed to a balanced state to match adc to BUFF adc and damage creep everthing > > was + healing and shielding not enough fo a clue that damage was too high? > was having to add {{item:3193}} so even TANKS could survive not enough of an indication damage was too high?.. NO > > you choose to bloody fucking ignore the obvious. > > i honestly dont know who the fuck is in charge. > > YOU ARE LOSING PLAYING!!! > > you have ADVERTISEMENT videos. trying to get new people > runed reforged only hurt long time players to make it easier for fresh new players to join. > > you are trying to change the game to get more people in. > > but by doing so completely alienating everyone who already loves the game. > > you completely remove the abiloity for junglers to ward with trackers knife, ingore how ti affect all lower elo jungler who have to ward for thier team becuase no one else will > > and support if damage creep.. if inspeacation damage wasn't enough > > you have to go and remove sightstone... > DO U EVEN THINK???? > you did TWO things > 1. remove 800 worth of gold the support has to spend > 2. remove the support from having to complete thier support item past t2 > > and this does what? well let me spell it out for you... it makes support build thier next CORE items about 2300 gold FASTER than they used it before that change. > > support gold income hast increased... you just flat out REMOVED EVERY ITEM support PRIORITIZED over damage. and at the same spot made allowed us a 6th item slot > > and guess what now "supports deal too much damage" > > WELL OF COURSE WE FUCKING DO!!!! ALL WE HAVE TO DO NOW IS GRAB A {{item:3098}} AND BUILD FULL MAGE!!! > 1600 ruby sightstone? dont need > > rushing{{item:3312}} for active? nope because we need a entirely new item for that its better to just get core items first > > sure CERTAIN changes cant be predicted, NO ONE could have seen by adding hunted on jungle camps nidalle would become and absolute moster in the jungle in season 5 with ZERO changes done to any damage on her kit. and riot i dont blame u for missing thing like that.. i CAN'T NO ONE could see that coming.. NO ONE could have warned you. > > BUT THIS??? you had WEEKS of notice. HUNDREDS of people telling you this change was bad, AND you choose to IGNORE IT ALL!!! > > # THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID IN SEASON 6 WITH DYNAMIC QUE > > you IGNORE everyone who points out every single flaw. and its not just ONE flaws..its MULTIPLE MASSIVE flaws. > > and whats next patch? i would have gotten to look forward to pyke who has an ultimate that is so clearly op i question if u even have an internal testing phase before pbe. > > the jungle changes are so horrifically bad that it amazed me it even go past the brainstorming phase. > > and yeah there are GOOD changes this patch too.. the {{item:1039}} woudl be an absolute GODSEND to ap jungler > > EXCEPT it does NOTHING because the games are flat out decided by w/e jungler gets the fucking crab. > > here is a metaphor for you... you are holding this game uy buy a chain over a chasm.. and it doesn't matter if strengthen one part of the chain, if you decided to saw 90% of the way through a different link. > THE WEAKEST LINK DECIDES. > > its been like that IN-GAME for nearly 2 seasons, games in my elo are decided based on w/e team gets the moron.. i mean sure every so often u get a great game.. and thats fine.. for normals.. IDK i could complain about endless things.. i could congratulate riot on endless things.. but the fact remains. your balance team. has been your weakest link for a LONG time.. riot... and that link just broke... if anything that just goes to prove my point that jungle needed to slow down and that the nerf was needed
: Feel free to say the length of her cooldowns in ability description. Wouldn't want you to just cherry pick whatever supports your argument. She has long cooldowns in almost all of her abilities. She's been a model of a balanced champion for 8 years.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqlfehUl,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-18T00:51:36.447+0000) > > Feel free to say the length of her cooldowns in ability description. Wouldn't want you to just cherry pick whatever supports your argument. > She has long cooldowns in almost all of her abilities. > > She's been a model of a balanced champion for 8 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC7Gq1C9vbg
: She also has a very low pick-rate. I'd say Janna with the 12.58% pick rate and 52.32%, is a bit more meaningful than Sona with the 3.37% pick rate and 52.62% win rate. My guess is something is going on that's skewing the win rates, but I could be wrong. It's just that Sona hasn't been a very popular or strong pick in quite some time.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqlfehUl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T00:48:48.974+0000) > > She also has a very low pick-rate. > I'd say Janna with the 12.58% pick rate and 52.32%, is a bit more meaningful than Sona with the 3.37% pick rate and 52.62% win rate. > My guess is something is going on that's skewing the win rates, but I could be wrong. > It's just that Sona hasn't been a very popular or strong pick in quite some time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJ_Otudi7M i strongly disagree {{champion:37}} is still being used mid lane to climb in diamond/ masters / challengers with great sustain and dmg output sona in the right hands is terror. the only reason she isnt picked for support more is because of {{champion:25}} and {{champion:40}} are easy to play with alot less risk
: Maybe wait until she blows the shield, or bait it out? She's not some invincible god.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqlfehUl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T00:38:26.307+0000) > > Maybe wait until she blows the shield, or bait it out? > She's not some invincible god. team fights are determined in 3 secs {{champion:25}} shield last for 5secs even if you bait it out you now have an adc chasing you with 0 counter play other then auto attacks and few skills and thats if you dont get hit with morgs Q first
: I haven't seen a Talon in ages. Xayah was already recently nerfed. And, lmao why Sona? She's pretty terrible right now. Only thing I really agree with is Kha'zix/Janna.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqlfehUl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-18T00:37:23.917+0000) > > I haven't seen a Talon in ages. > Xayah was already recently nerfed. > And, lmao why Sona? She's pretty terrible right now. > > Only thing I really agree with is Kha'zix/Janna. i wouldnt call sona the highest win rate support terrible
: Congrats riot, you made me quit league... again
honestly it felt like a step in the right direction jungler and bot lane just have to much power to effect the out come of the game
: Lol Morgana. Just dodge the skill shot
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqlfehUl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-17T23:51:22.210+0000) > > Lol Morgana. > > Just dodge the skill shot if the was the case {{champion:53}} would be here to. {{champion:25}} is here because of her strong kit on top of that she has Black shield her ability to nullify multiple ults at the cost of 50 mana
Rioter Comments
: ... So a VU?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=os3KyT4t,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-16T18:03:34.364+0000) > > ... So a VU? vu would fix the other skins but wont fix badlands rumble idle, movement and auto attacking animations. becuase badlands rumble doesnt match up with his other skins is why it wont work
: Rumble needs a VU
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=os3KyT4t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-16T10:38:09.840+0000) > > Rumble needs a VU even a VU wont fix this skin riot needs to do a new movement animations new auto attack animation a new idle animation a new W animation because when he over heats its the same thing as ur shield
Mhihnj (EUW)
: The skin had a lot of potential but man, rumble's base model sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=Mhihnj,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=os3KyT4t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-16T10:21:04.651+0000) > > The skin had a lot of potential but man, rumble's base model sucks. like honestly why would put a incomplete skin on the market with chromas if riot was smart they would of gave the chromas to super galaxy
Rioter Comments
remakoro (EUNE)
: How far off meta you have to get so Riot would actually ban you?
welp time to make you sick http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Bazooka%20Blade
Rioter Comments
: you think riots balance team can rub two brain cells together and come up with something better then just giving his q more dmg and by the way everyone told them not to do it even the other rumble mains agreed that the best method was to fix his passive, replace his w or add a better cc like for real he has a teaser harpoon that doesnt stun even after you hit both skills
> [{quoted}](name=jumpingknife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QsEzQLhi,comment-id=0001000400000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T19:09:02.510+0000) > > you think riots balance team can rub two brain cells together and come up with something better then just giving his q more dmg and by the way everyone told them not to do it > even the other rumble mains agreed that the best method was to fix his passive, replace his w or add a better cc like for real he has a teaser harpoon that doesnt stun even after you hit both skills well at least they tried :\ but it felt half-assed like i said before badlands rumbles sums up his whole career
: > [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QsEzQLhi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-11T09:39:15.495+0000) > > What are the chances of him getting the net rework. > > Maybe build a Tristy 2.0. this would make me so happy also if they give rumble a burst skill or up grade his shit w
> [{quoted}](name=jumpingknife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QsEzQLhi,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2018-05-13T18:57:09.300+0000) > > this would make me so happy > also if they give rumble a burst skill or up grade his shit w this^
: I would also love a lore update. He really seems "Zaunish" and since we have one yordle representing one location I think it suits him well. Make Him long time pals with Ekko and it would be DOUBLE mohawks.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QsEzQLhi,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-13T08:55:21.393+0000) > > I would also love a lore update. > He really seems "Zaunish" and since we have one yordle representing one location I think it suits him well. > Make Him long time pals with Ekko and it would be DOUBLE mohawks. honestly riot made a really great champion with shit animations and weak skill. his latest skin badlands rumble sums up {{champion:68}} whole career. great idea weak motivation and effort so the end product looks like shit
: What are the chances of him getting the net rework. Maybe build a Tristy 2.0.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QsEzQLhi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-11T09:39:15.495+0000) > > What are the chances of him getting the net rework. > > Maybe build a Tristy 2.0. it would be a nice lore add on
: His ult needs to root and have an effect like PTA where it amplifies ally damage. This would make his late game much better
> [{quoted}](name=monoscape,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QsEzQLhi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-11T16:55:55.401+0000) > > His ult needs to root and have an effect like PTA where it amplifies ally damage. > This would make his late game much better i think riot should just change his ult or his w
: I would love a rumble VGU. Him riding a robot suit like APU's from the matrix will be rad.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QsEzQLhi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-11T09:45:19.663+0000) > > I would love a rumble VGU. > Him riding a robot suit like APU's from the matrix will be rad. ya thats what i was hoping for but then i got badlands rumble feels bad
Rioter Comments
Asterfix (NA)
: No he needs a rework because he is, by far, the most boring champion in the game. When I first started playing I would forget to use his E or turn off his W because I could regen faster than my W would hurt and his E felt useless compared to his Q. He needs abilities that scale off his total health. The more health he has the less he regenerates, the more damage he deals - is my 2 cents about the direction he needs to be in. There was a time where if you had 20% CD and rank 3 ult his ult would come off CD right after it finished and you were unkillable and bored unless you got 5 manned by a team with all ignites.
> [{quoted}](name=Asterfix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s7HMOLGT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-09T03:52:00.331+0000) > > No he needs a rework because he is, by far, the most boring champion in the game. When I first started playing I would forget to use his E or turn off his W because I could regen faster than my W would hurt and his E felt useless compared to his Q. He needs abilities that scale off his total health. The more health he has the less he regenerates, the more damage he deals - is my 2 cents about the direction he needs to be in. There was a time where if you had 20% CD and rank 3 ult his ult would come off CD right after it finished and you were unkillable and bored unless you got 5 manned by a team with all ignites. unless you destroy mundo early he is unstoppable he can walk though a enemy team like warm butter. that lets me go on to say you cant beat a jungle mundo unless everyone on your team is a fed monster even then its hard to take down mundo. and the worst part about it is that he does dmg
Rioter Comments
: Let it be Known that Today, I beat Irelia, Jax, Teemo and Shen as Master Yi
: Why I Hate Ranked - Episode VII
i wish for a revenge button so that ur more likely to fight thos players
: 1-0 in ranked https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2773079273/209287161?tab=overview https://i.imgur.com/VaI707a.png https://i.imgur.com/RAC0SeV.png https://i.imgur.com/wcHwAtB.png
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kfGQqbsO,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-29T07:05:06.546+0000) > > 1-0 in ranked > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2773079273/209287161?tab=overview > > https://i.imgur.com/VaI707a.png > https://i.imgur.com/RAC0SeV.png > https://i.imgur.com/wcHwAtB.png <3 <- this is what makes a build work http://geekandsundry.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/heart-gif.gif
sho ayane (EUW)
: So you do know about them, once they sort them out, I'm sure they will fix Rumble for you.
> [{quoted}](name=IloveJpop,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExPO48PU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-28T04:57:30.977+0000) > > So you do know about them, once they sort them out, I&#x27;m sure they will fix Rumble for you. im always learning
Show more

Bazooka Blade

Level 172 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion