: ok i honestly dont understand this at all.. ive won waaay more games than ive lost.. so why would my mmr be lower than my rank? my op.gg even says my mmr is at 1600/gold 3 and "much higher than normal for silver 2".. but obviously that's just an mmr estimate, and not my actual mmr... why would my mmr be lower if im winning tons of games in a row and more wins than losses?.. or is mmr itself determined by something other than wins??
> [{quoted}](name=USG Failsawce,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kz5kejKe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-22T01:22:01.263+0000) > > ok i honestly dont understand this at all.. ive won waaay more games than ive lost.. so why would my mmr be lower than my rank? my op.gg even says my mmr is at 1600/gold 3 and "much higher than normal for silver 2".. but obviously that's just an mmr estimate, and not my actual mmr... > > why would my mmr be lower if im winning tons of games in a row and more wins than losses?.. or is mmr itself determined by something other than wins?? So first off, Op.GG can be wildly incorrect very often. LP gains is always a better guide. And again, your LP gains are based on your MMR and MMR of other players at your rank. So say you start at 1000 MMR at Gold IV 0 LP and average MMR for Gold IV 0 LP is 1025. Say you win 5 games and your hidden MMR goes up 50 and your LP goes up to 85 or 17 per game. Now your MMR is at 1050, but you're not being compared against Gold IV 0LP, but Gold IV 85 LP turns out to have an average MMR of 1100, so you're actually in a worse spot now than you were. The Average MMR of any individual rank can always fluctuate for various reasons. In my case for example. I climbed up to Plat IV in Season 8 in the first few months, so I had a much higher MMR than most players in Plat IV when I started playing Ranked again months later. The whole ladder is moving around you.
Reksee (NA)
: A possible idea to curb on trolling and inting.(just an idea.)
Your best bet for now is to download the game in your match history, watch the replay, clip them inting, and send Riot a support ticket.
: Can someone explain to me how LP amount is determined?..
LP gains are based on your hidden MMR and the average MMR for other players at your current rank. If you're gaining less than 20 LP that's a good sign that you're at a lower MMR than most players in Silver 2. Losing games while at 0 LP without demoting are the worst for your MMR and LP gains. As your MMR decreases, but your rank remains unchanged. One way to repair this is by earning reduced LP, which will eventually even out, but takes much longer than it takes to start gaining less LP. The counterpart to losing at 0 would be winning straight through your promos. This gives you a free win where your rank didn't increase, but your MMR did. Another option to repair your LP gains is to win up to like 90~ LP, then dodge down to around 15 LP, climb back, and rinse and repeat as much as you like, but then of course you're not moving on the ladder at all.
Ulanopo (NA)
: I didn't review your submission, but I understand where Kemp was coming from on the removal. I would have similarly declined to publish. While it might seem weird to have a submission that didn't make the cut because of the questions you asked, maybe considering the following will help you refine and resubmit. When we talk about a Champion "feeling bad", we normally mean balance, matchups and/or fantasy. Azir seems to hit the sand mage + emperor notes pretty well and I'm not familiar with any balance or matchup concerns. Are you sure you aren't making this suggestion simply because his itemization is boring? If so, isn't this a problem faced by a fair number of champions? Azir has one of the highest skill floors among Champions, but has been repeatedly nerfed because he can be stifling in high-tier play. How would adding on-hit and crit to his soldiers affect this? Wouldn't some of the interactions be problematic? Stormrazor, for example. What, ultimately, do you want the discussion to be about? Hope that helps.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Mm3qKOE0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-21T04:19:14.255+0000) > > What, ultimately, do you want the discussion to be about? I think you pretty much answered this yourself.
rujitra (NA)
: But you don't provide any data on *why* the fact Azir cannot use on-hit is detrimental to his kit. Yes, you show that it means that there is no pure AS+AP item that he is able to fully utilize. But you don't show his kit and balance actually suffers due to that. And you further don't show any comparisons to other champions. All in all, your post is a valid point but I don't see much room for discussion of it - you've made up your mind that you think it's not okay, but provide no data other than "it feels bad that he has no item he can build" to support the need for a new item.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Mm3qKOE0,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:25:10.919+0000) > > But you don't provide any data on *why* the fact Azir cannot use on-hit is detrimental to his kit. Yes, you show that it means that there is no pure AS+AP item that he is able to fully utilize. But you don't show his kit and balance actually suffers due to that. And you further don't show any comparisons to other champions. > > All in all, your post is a valid point but I don't see much room for discussion of it - you've made up your mind that you think it's not okay, but provide no data other than "it feels bad that he has no item he can build" to support the need for a new item. I didn't even suggest adding a new item. I pointed out the issue and brainstormed some solutions. I personally like the idea of nerfing Azir's damage later and allowing on hit passives to work on his W. You also misrepresented my point. It's not, "it feels bad that he has no item he can build," but instead, "the items that Azir can build are worth less on Azir than other champions due to the fact that he doesn't really use the on hit passive." Adding new AS items without on hit passives could be one option, but so could adjusting numbers on his kit and making on hit passives work while still keeping Azir 'balanced'. Azir doesn't have much flexibility in his build, which yes is a problem other champs have, but I don't feel as deeply as Azir. Wits End specifically could be a really good item on him if it worked. And seems like a good item to random players who don't know that Azir's W doesn't apply on hit passives. Would really prefer to be having this discussion in Gameplay+ tho
rujitra (NA)
: Gameplay+ threads I've looked at have a lot of data. Your post is almost entirely opinion without any actual data to support why you say certain things won't work or changes are needed.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Mm3qKOE0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-21T02:44:31.976+0000) > > Gameplay+ threads I've looked at have a lot of data. > > Your post is almost entirely opinion without any actual data to support why you say certain things won't work or changes are needed. But I do specify the specific data that on hit passives don't work with Azir's desired trading pattern, that Azir's kit leads AS to be a desired stat, and that all items that give AS have on-hit passives or crit.
Rioter Comments
zPOOPz (NA)
: if I'm discussing ZT word, I should use a different word? If I'm trying to tell someone R-slurred is a ZT word, I need to use a different word than R-slurred?
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uzmW0QO8,comment-id=00000003000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:56:28.506+0000) > > if I'm discussing ZT word, I should use a different word? If I'm trying to tell someone R-slurred is a ZT word, I need to use a different word than R-slurred? You don't need to do anything in regards to language due to the freedom of speech. But taking into consideration the power of the language you choose to use is certainly beneficial for yourself and others. Personally, I avoid using words that I feel disparage groups of people, even when talking about said words. People tend to understand N-slur, F-slur, R-slur easy enough.
: literally over 1,000 ranked games; so who will the special Riot guest be?
Cheini (EUNE)
: am actually it is, so long the game is ranked (or normal draft); and this has been stated by riot.. think about it: the adc needs the early minions to be able to do anything and.. you are screwing him (more often her xd).. acc to an Ask Riot from way ago it is but.. i am not sure how much the ban system punishes the "supp"s.. sigh   in any case though, if the game is blind (or tt), gl. xd
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TMcVa0lY,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-17T12:00:41.373+0000) > > am actually it is, so long the game is ranked (or normal draft); and this has been stated by riot.. > > think about it: the adc needs the early minions to be able to do anything and.. you are screwing him (more often her xd).. > > acc to an Ask Riot from way ago it is but.. i am not sure how much the ban system punishes the "supp"s.. sigh > >   > in any case though, if the game is blind (or tt), gl. xd Any chance you can find that Ask Riot?
zPOOPz (NA)
: I used that word in one of my recent comment with zero intent of an insult (didn't know it would get censored)
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uzmW0QO8,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2018-12-15T19:54:03.490+0000) > > I used that word in one of my recent comment with zero intent of an insult (didn't know it would get censored) Even when you use the R-slur to denote something is bad (I.E. The fact that Zoe can one shot me from two screens away is R-slurred) you're still feeding into the bigotry that mentally handicapped individuals are less than or bad. There are more eloquent and effective words to use to get your point across.
: Got banned for "Scripting" when someone hacked my account.
If Riot can see that you weren't the one playing then they'll reverse it. If you shared your account information with a friend, or for someone to boost your account though. Then the penalty may not be lifted.
Wilyum (NA)
: Is stealing role punishable?
Here's my advice for getting action taken on the player. Take a screenshot in champ select, you can use the Snipping Tool on Windows or press Windows + PrtScrn. If you do the latter, please crop your image. Report the player at the end of the game for Negative Attitude/Int Feeding. Send in a ticket to Riot Player support with a brief explanation and the screenshot.
BradNo (NA)
: I do flame, but the chat restriction happened because I left 2 games back to back. It had nothing to do with flaming. I do flame, but I don't flame enough to get chat restricted.
> [{quoted}](name=BradNo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8ssX1fgL,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-16T11:26:43.487+0000) > > I do flame, but the chat restriction happened because I left 2 games back to back. It had nothing to do with flaming. I do flame, but I don't flame enough to get chat restricted. It's impossible to get a Chat Restriction for going AFK. AFK penalties are handled by the Leaverbuster system. But to answer the question it is likely because your honor is locked.
: unban xj9, it's been over 5 years
Stop talking in third person XJ9.
Jevra035 (EUNE)
: Loot Teemo and Veigar on Blitz
Spawn location of Loot Teemo/Veigar, King of the Hill, center of Bardle events, etc are all based on who is in the lead and who is behind. If your team is in the lead, they will spawn closer to the enemy. If your team is behind, they will spawn closer to your team.
Rioter Comments
: Syndra's Orbs Look Like They Taste Delicious
If you want friends, take {{summoner:6}} and {{summoner:1}}
: Corki just doesn't compare to meta mid laners right now. Everyone blows everyone up so fast... Corki needs a few rotations or IE procs to kill someone. That being said he at least showed up at worlds, so there is hope!
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZMVhnrLO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-12T22:36:32.958+0000) > > Corki just doesn't compare to meta mid laners right now. Everyone blows everyone up so fast... Corki needs a few rotations or IE procs to kill someone. That being said he at least showed up at worlds, so there is hope! wait what game was Corki played? I wanna watch that.
: Stormrazor VS Crit rush
Do you think you could survive in lane as Jinx with Zeal/BF Sword vs another ADC with Stormrazor?
: You're right, I should of just muted - won't argue that. Because they'll just make another account, and continue to be toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=plataginnn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GIzn5YL0,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T01:57:10.928+0000) > > You're right, I should of just muted - won't argue that. > > Because they'll just make another account, and continue to be toxic. Okay, they can make another account. So what? Eventually, they'll either grow the fuck up and learn to control themselves (at least to the bare minimum level [see tyler1]), or they'll quit the game.
: Weird question
Hey, it looks like your boards profile says you're level 29. Reach out to Riot Support and have them sync your account to your boards profile. That should fix it. https://support.riotgames.com/
: > [{quoted}](name=The Dirt God,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EFoV6TkU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-09T01:09:18.258+0000) > > I looked up the game on your match history. Here's a link for anyone who'd like to see it. > > https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3791892148/241142241?tab=stats > > This player did the second most dmg to champs on your team besides you. Was the only one pushing turrets. Had a similar vision score to you and was only beat by the support. > > Your bot lane fed and the enemy team steam rolled you. This Udyr was making the right choice in farming up if your bot lane simply played safer after their first deaths. > > Without substantial damning evidence like some .webm clips of damning behavior, then this doesn't appear to be griefing. Throwing out claims of griefing without evidence is fucking weak dude. I mean , he was against Maokai , and forced to fight him a lot , what do u expect ? he wasn't talking at all in the game to not to get banned so obviously warding can be put in mind I can show you clips of him normally last hitting minions when our inhibitor was being taken , but how?
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EFoV6TkU,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-10-09T01:12:17.552+0000) > > I mean , he was against Maokai , and forced to fight him a lot , what do u expect ? he wasn't talking at all in the game to not to get banned so obviously warding can be put in mind > I can show you clips of him normally last hitting minions when our inhibitor was being taken , but how? You mean the Inhibitor that was taken at 23 minutes into the game, after they got Baron, and had a 10k gold lead? EDIT: post them on some site that hosts webm files
: "Ez kill for you I didn't see her in the river, I was looking top (I died while looking at the top lane to a nidalee in the river lol). In which he responded with if it was an ez kill you should of got me there. So I said reading is hard. (which isn't flaming at all, it's telling him he mis-read what I typed). once again a response to someone flaming me - plataginnn: worth something to your mom last night apparently" - The mentality of these boards are let the bully, bully you, because don't worry, the system will take care of them. That's always worked out great.
> [{quoted}](name=plataginnn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GIzn5YL0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-09T00:58:37.711+0000) > > "Ez kill for you I didn't see her in the river, I was looking top (I died while looking at the top lane to a nidalee in the river lol). In which he responded with if it was an ez kill you should of got me there. So I said reading is hard. (which isn't flaming at all, it's telling him he mis-read what I typed). > > once again a response to someone flaming me - plataginnn: worth something to your mom last night apparently" > > - The mentality of these boards are let the bully, bully you, because don't worry, the system will take care of them. That's always worked out great. dude mute them. They're 100% incapable of communicating with you if you mute them. It's not 'letting the bully, bully you' it's not letting yourself get dragged down by some loser. And seriously, how tf you going to claim that you can't rely on the system to punish players when you just got a punishment?
: So trollers won't ever get punished ?
I looked up the game on your match history. Here's a link for anyone who'd like to see it. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3791892148/241142241?tab=stats This player did the second most dmg to champs on your team besides you. Was the only one pushing turrets. Had a similar vision score to you and was only beat by the support. Your bot lane fed and the enemy team steam rolled you. This Udyr was making the right choice in farming up if your bot lane simply played safer after their first deaths. Without substantial damning evidence like some .webm clips showing clear trolling, then this doesn't appear to be griefing. Throwing out claims of griefing without evidence is fucking weak dude.
: What is this game coming to?
Not even going to try to provide examples of messages where you're toxic here. Instead a question: Were you playing League this game? Or is this Chat Simulator 2018? The majority of your messages are a waste of your own, and your team's time.
: So can we just write in to rito support for the esport watch mission?
You may want to try opting out and then opting back in as a possible solution.
Krevish (NA)
: World Skins Offer for Perfect Bracket
Why not up the ante since it's such an amazing feat to get the perfect pick? How about a single Limited skin that isn't for achievement (i.e. Victorious Skins, Triumphant Ryze, Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch)?
Rioter Comments
: Summoner Submissions!
When you see it in the 4th picture of the Garen cosplay, you'll shit bricks
lmaqtpie (NA)
: Pretty amazing to think they could put this together considering they're just a small indie game company! So impressive! <3
Rioter Comments
: Kass and Kai have the personality of stale bread.
{{champion:90}} main over here. I completely agree. Kai'sa and Kassadin would be better off bowing to the void before they're consumed by it.
Boolodo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dwigA41L,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-03T23:12:26.678+0000) > > unfortunately smurfs can&#x27;t get weeded out IMMEDIATELY, they usually start around ~silver and get into smurf mmr around mid-high gold (when theres blatant smurfs in my d5 games theyre usually &quot;high gold&quot; with like 30 games played 80% wr) Then why did my normal, poor silver, Singed-only account get forced into smurf games almost every time after I did well in 1 or 2 games? Also why did my normal, poor silver, Singed-only account get moved out of the smurf group and into poor unskilled player matches almost every time after I got fu cked in 1 or 2 games by the smurfs? I agree that the smurfing detection system were way less aggressive a long time ago, however, it definitely got changed in the recent 2 months and since then my normal, poor silver, Singed-only account rarely got matched into a fair game.
> [{quoted}](name=Boolodo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dwigA41L,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-04T00:52:43.572+0000) > > Then why did my normal, poor silver, Singed-only account get forced into smurf games almost every time after I did well in 1 or 2 games? Also why did my normal, poor silver, Singed-only account get moved out of the smurf group and into poor unskilled player matches almost every time after I got fu cked in 1 or 2 games by the smurfs? > > I agree that the smurfing detection system were way less aggressive a long time ago, however, it definitely got changed in the recent 2 months and since then my normal, poor silver, Singed-only account rarely got matched into a fair game. How are you so certain that you were facing smurfs? Did their OP.GG look suspicious? IIRC Silver games are always hard stomps. Especially with damage so strong rn.
: I don't know why this was at -1, but you get my upvote. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KvNKsdyOXHA/maxresdefault.jpg I want it to be an experience that I'll never forget.
P.S. I like your name and everything you're about.
: If One Champ was Forced to Fart on You
I don't know why this was at -1, but you get my upvote. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KvNKsdyOXHA/maxresdefault.jpg I want it to be an experience that I'll never forget.
xelaker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BIoodwing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2c6lLiF6,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-03T14:41:19.960+0000) > > Make Infinity Edge a charging item that charges up with auto attacks. After X amount of auto attacks you get empowered crit damage like the current passive. > > WHY? > This will nerf ADCs without taking away their core usefulness. riot usually changes an item by giving it 13 passives and an active though... new IE: now has 20% cdr, Unique passive: when you land a crit gain 20% attack speed (stacks 5 times) Unique passive: when you don't land a crit gain 10% crit (stacks 5 times), every 3rd hit does 2% max health magic damage, 20% armor pen.
They should put this on that 3v3 ADC map tho tbh
: > [{quoted}](name=Gregori the Gray,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=c2xVc0PY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-02T16:09:54.977+0000) > > The point is that flaming someone in the chat of an online game is doing nothing to defend yourself. If someone is flaming you they want a response. > > I do agree with your semantic arguments however. I&#x27;m not sure why OP decided to go into that de-escalation thing. Yeah but where else anywhere on the planet is that illegal?
OMEGALUL Illegal? Riot isn't sending anyone to jail. Go into your nearest store and start yelling at people and see how long before you're kicked out. Tell them it was a social experiment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thimes,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kEyc5tzl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-03T07:32:23.438+0000) > > No 70% Top, 20% support and 10% rest. 100% incorrect. Top is still the most popular role in the game. I've filled mid more than top.
I assume the most popular role fluctuates between region and elo.
: Infinity Edge Rework
: nothing was said in post lobby. What was said is what you see.
No sense telling me. I have no way to verify if that's true. Trust in Riot Player Support to explain.
: https://gyazo.com/376e26d71c1216055c7db45393a3cc5e ^^ reform card, couldnt copy/paste
Looks like it was for verbal abuse. I can't say with certainty what was bannable in these chat logs. It may have been something said in the post-game lobby. Riot Player Support will be able to see what was said in the post-game lobby, so definitely open a ticket so you can understand exactly what you said that made you deserve this punishment.
: > [{quoted}](name=FailedAbortion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=c2xVc0PY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-02T15:57:33.876+0000) > > WTF is that definition? > > Self - a person&#x27;s essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action. > > Defense - the action of defending from or resisting attack. > > De-escalate - to decrease in intensity, magnitude, etc. > > self-defense -the defense of one&#x27;s person or interests > > Self defense and de-escalation are different. One can defend themselves whether the situation de-escalates or escalates. De-escalation is a result. Self defense is an action. > > es·ca·late = verb > self-de·fense = noun You can't "defend" yourself verbally. It is an impossibility. SO, the verbal version is called de-escalation. Look it up. Don't use your grade school etymology skills on me. You aren't Shakespeare.
Why does de-escalation even need to be brought up if we have the mute option that will 'defend' ourselves with 100% efficacy?
: adcs require and get more use out of items than any other class in league. They are and always have been the role that should collect the most farm beacuse of this, too bad.
But if they're crap I'll roam down bot from mid to clean up both their laners and their minions.
: Was my actions ban worthy?
Did your reform card state you were banned for intentionally feeding? If you weren't banned for verbal abuse, then viewing your chat logs doesn't really help us understand your situation. If you were banned for inting and you believe this is unjust then you should open a ticket and wait for a response from Riot Player Support. They'll be able to explain exactly why you were banned.
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Same reason why they should stay away from the Burning Man Festival.
Awf Meta (NA)
: > Self defense in a non-physical state is referred to as "de-escalation," trying to talk someone down from an excited state. WTF is that definition? Self - a person's essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action. Defense - the action of defending from or resisting attack. De-escalate - to decrease in intensity, magnitude, etc. self-defense -the defense of one's person or interests Self defense and de-escalation are different. One can defend themselves whether the situation de-escalates or escalates. De-escalation is a result. Self defense is an action. es·ca·late = verb self-de·fense = noun
The point is that flaming someone in the chat of an online game is doing nothing to defend yourself. If someone is flaming you they want a response. I do agree with your semantic arguments however. I'm not sure why OP decided to go into that de-escalation thing.
: 1. Japseye isn't racist, please look up what it means before labeling me so. Also, the expletives were the words 'chunts' without the 'h'. Also, not racist. So no, it wasn't hate speech, it was vulgar language yes and griefing yes. But nothing crossing the line.
If you can't even comprehend that the word ~~japseye~~ is obviously racist, then I don't know if a complex game like League of Legends is good for you.
Awf Meta (NA)
: > You talk about being held hostage? If you did not plan on playing the game then why did you queue up in the first place? They did plan on playing the entire game. Then something happened that made them not want to play the game anymore. "I planned on playing the entire 18 holes. Then it started lightning. To reduce my risk of being electrocuted, I decided to not finish all 18 holes."
> [{quoted}](name=FailedAbortion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xPvEJEAf,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-02T08:46:13.558+0000) > > They did plan on playing the entire game. Then something happened that made them not want to play the game anymore. > > &quot;I planned on playing the entire 18 holes. Then it started lightning. To reduce my risk of being electrocuted, I decided to not finish all 18 holes.&quot; Why would a strawman be afraid of lightning?
: Why are so many Summoners like this?
> This kind of shit happens in most of my games and riot has a "no self defense allowed" policy. In what way is flaming a troll self-defense? It's actually giving them exactly what they want. Especially if they explicitly said they'd int your lane, just report them afterwards and move on. They'll get banned. GG no re
Show more

Be Kind 2 Others

Level 158 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion