: System error every game
Rioter Comments
: System error
my graphics card is a gtx 1080 with fully updated graphics drivers... cant load any league games. This ONLY happened with most recent update, before that i played tft daily, and ranked sometimes.
Rioter Comments
: PSA; Some champions remain weak/UP because they're inherently toxic in their design
{{champion:7}} Literally kills you with her dash. Her two-way dash.
Dynikus (NA)
: you're not pressuring the map if you're dead. running in and suiciding, especially late in the game when the enemy nexus is open, can very easily put your team in a 4v5 position and could lose you the game, or at the very least will help the enemy team catch up/pass you in gold and give them an advantage. Sometime the best call isn't necessarily the right call. You're better go somewhere as a team than to die solo while doing what was technically the best call at the time.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfraIZzv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-16T09:08:23.571+0000) > > you're not pressuring the map if you're dead. running in and suiciding, especially late in the game when the enemy nexus is open, can very easily put your team in a 4v5 position and could lose you the game, or at the very least will help the enemy team catch up/pass you in gold and give them an advantage. > > Sometime the best call isn't necessarily the right call. You're better go somewhere as a team than to die solo while doing what was technically the best call at the time. Ok next time I'll follow my adc in the jungle while the team with a better comp and is ahead tries to catch us. I'm sure that will win more than killing the nexus. God help this community. Truly
Rioter Comments
: When you almost get everything right
Tfw you cast an ability on the minimap. Judging by the locations of the enemies and the direction it cast, it was definitely this that happened. And yes this needs to be fixed
: I have a better one. Don't look at the map. don't listen to your jungler saying that they will gank so prepare to engage. don't listen to any of that. go and sit behind your turret. let me engage and die to the enemy. or let the enemy get away because they saw me and our cc support or adc didn't initiate a fight. lol. this is. much worse than what you said. i literally. mute anyone that does that and never gank again. waste of time.
> [{quoted}](name=MunchCrunchLunch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oameFKH5,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-09-14T18:09:10.033+0000) > > I have a better one. > > Don't look at the map. don't listen to your jungler saying that they will gank so prepare to engage. don't listen to any of that. go and sit behind your turret. let me engage and die to the enemy. or let the enemy get away because they saw me and our cc support or adc didn't initiate a fight. > > lol. this is. much worse than what you said. i literally. mute anyone that does that and never gank again. waste of time. You forgot the part where the laner needs to then proceed to flame you alongside the rest of the team, and then get reported for it
: When you search Fan Art for your main and travel a little TOO far down the internet
: because his build is countered by a single carry with armor pen building a BotRK. It's not a tank build.
> [{quoted}](name=Battlecast Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yKiqPw7H,comment-id=000500040003,timestamp=2016-09-13T15:58:16.165+0000) > > because his build is countered by a single carry with armor pen building a BotRK. It's not a tank build. In any game fucking ever, it's common sense to build resistances, and hp, for tanks. This stupid game with %hp damage and true damage makes people go "BRUISERS R NAWT TANKS" where ANYWHERE else something with 3x a "carry"'s hp with 2-3x resists IS A TANK. This stupid ass community just has their head so far up its own ass nobody can realize that TANKY ITEMS ARE TANKY. Sure, the game has made counters to "tanky items" so dumb sheep can go "SEE HUR DUR IT RNT TANK" when anti bruiser items ALSO CRUSH CARRIES AND TANKS. The issue of damage creep is a deep one, but it's borderline offensive how unrealistically ignorant people are that they cannot even COMPREHEND that this is an issue of game balance. Just because a tanky item gives damage doesnt MAGICALLY make it not a tank item. Get real
Hibeki (NA)
: No this is what I see {{champion:106}} : {{item:3083}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3800}} {{item:1401}} {{champion:106}} : Dont worry guys, I'll body block and protect our carries! {{champion:106}} : Oh {{item:3033}} and {{item:3116}} means I'm literally nonexistant this fight and die in under 5 seconds because damage is ridiculously high. Not to mention {{item:3071}} and armor shred on champions meaning out of my 200 armor I basically have only 40.
> [{quoted}](name=Hebiki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yKiqPw7H,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-09-13T02:32:21.561+0000) > > No this is what I see > > {{champion:106}} : {{item:3083}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3800}} {{item:1401}} > > {{champion:106}} : Dont worry guys, I'll body block and protect our carries! > > {{champion:106}} : Oh {{item:3033}} and {{item:3116}} means I'm literally nonexistant this fight and die in under 5 seconds because damage is ridiculously high. Not to mention {{item:3071}} and armor shred on champions meaning out of my 200 armor I basically have only 40. You got downvoted FOR THE FUCKING TRUTH GOT HELP THIS COMMUNITY ROFL
Wygol (EUW)
: For all the humour Riot works on, they'll never top how funny this was.
Aren't assassins meant to fight for prolonged periods while controlling their opponent's movements and be able to protect themselves easily. Or is that literally anything but assassins.... Idk I'm sure it's one of the two anyways.
Rioter Comments
: Miracle Of The Web...
Nb4 riot bans you from forums for linking someone's name
: Dear junglers, PSA for you
I got downvoted to hell, i main jungle and mid. As jungle applying pressure wins games. Snowballing carries wins games. My post was about winning and losing, yet i still got downvoted to hell because league of crybabies cannot stand advice on "winning" instead of ego stroking apparently =/
Rioter Comments
Kewlipo (NA)
: PSA: PAY ATTENTION IN CHAMP SELECT
but... i can still fap, right?
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Wish Riot released arts like this regularly
I'm so glad sivir is standing right there.
MrEnder (NA)
: "I didn't get any/enough ____ so we lost because of that its all the ____ fault"
If you watch your teammates die and blame them because it isnt "your problem/job" to "gank/win their lane" Than you will lose. Blame bitch and laugh at them all you want,. YOU WILL STILL LOSE. play to win, not to feel good about yourself stroking your own ego while the "baddies on your team" lose. Make a difference. Or don't. Most don't
: Dear junglers, PSA for you
To the jungle mains and people spamming downvotes because i hurt your feelings: You cannot convince others to play differently. But you can control how YOU play. If you say "fuck it it isnt my problem" You will lose anyways, back to downvoting with you all! :P
Rioter Comments
: Played this for 4 or 5 years, finally made it to diamond. Here is my guide for people like me.
Please, Please, please add at lower elos kills do matter to a degree of, if an opponent is beyond 5-0 in the first 10 minutes, they either need to be stopped or matched if you want to win objectively. As good as "WELL I DIDNT FEED" sounds to justify losses, you CANNOT climb at low elos if you don't "carry" (truly low, i.e silver ish)
MagÊ (EUW)
: A friend sets up a date with your main for you
: This is getting old.
Paragraphs man. Paragraphs
: Welcome to another edition of "You are a trash jungler because i lost lane"
Blame your laners when you lose. Never negotiate what you want to do, if you want to afk farm while the enemy jungle steamrolls every lane you have the right to! It's a two way street.
: No response from riot to community disdain for toxic yasuo
Ad utility spamming assassin things are the posterboys of league If it scales well with ad itemization, doesnt have mana, and has utility out the ASS It has a playerbase that would throw tyler1 level tantrums, and riot fears that. Tremendously.
: An important lesson to learn in game 2 of NA LCS finals
What? Shitloads of utility and defense and offense on a single champion AND heavy utility items synergize well?! Wow. It's almost predictable. Almost
: Daily Reminder: Insulting Allies Doesn't Make them Play Better
I also heard that telling the team you don't care what they say when they give you advice and type "MUTED EVERYONE" it makes them work with you better
: Please disable Yasuo Riot.
Any other champion would have been disabled yesterday to fix a bug like this. But as we all know, the manaless/energy utility mobility stacked AD damagers are untouchable, because their mains would FLIP TOTAL SHIT more than they already do ingame if anything doesn't go their way
Rioter Comments
NotRevan (NA)
: Yasuo Top is new OP? 56% Win Rate!
Mobility + low cds + easy resource mangement + free damage built in + free armor pen + free defensive cds + high utility Oh lest we forget THE NEW AD ITEMIZATION Gee. I wonder how this happened. I really cannot FATHOM how a champion became strong with all these factors! SOMEONE FILL ME IN HOW THIS HAPPENED? :)
: The difference between playing vs an overloaded and a simple champion
But overloaded muh skillcap champions r hard 2 pleh. That's why they need 16 different abilities because you just gotta learn to pleh against them gitgud It doesn't matter how "hard" anything in a video game is, if it can do more than something else, it will always be better with even mediocre capacity involved.
: I'm sick and tired of seeing the same few champs in all my games
It's almost as if you give a champion utility/mobility/damage/goodcds /good resource control/good defense or passives THAT THEY WILL REMAIN USEFUL IN ALL SCENARIOS WHO F***ING KNEW AMIRITE?
adidas (NA)
: OH HEYLOOK MINION BLOCK IN THE LCS CAUSED A DEATH
Curious how the diamond+ board%%%s will try to label this "bronze" lcs player that "should have avoided it" like they always do kappa
: To the people calling s6 a tank meta
It's more akin to nuclear missile meta. Everything will get blown up, and everything will blow everything else up. Except like, yorrick. But I havent seen him play to confirm this
TheMinez (NA)
: Ori mains be like (USE WIFI/ETHERNET WARNING)
Spoilers and sorry everyone. It's rebuilt inbetween each segment I had to :(
: Except that x != y in this case. They are two very distinct strings. >.> This would make a lot more sense: "Death" = x "is" = y "the best cc" = z x + y + z = z + y + x But that would just be a mathematical fallacy anyway. Just like... a = b Multiply by a a^2 = ab Substract b^2 a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2 Factor both side (a - b)(a + b) = b(a - b) Divide out (a - b) a + b = b Replace a by b since a = b b + b = b Combine 2b = b Divide by b 2 = 1 Or rather, simply not a mathematical thing at all since we are manipulating strings and not integers.
> [{quoted}](name=I hate my ADC,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=N3eZoEk7,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2016-08-26T20:24:11.102+0000) > > Except that x != y in this case. They are two very distinct strings. >.> > > This would make a lot more sense: > "Death" = x > "is" = y > "the best cc" = z > x + y + z = z + y + x > > But that would just be a mathematical fallacy anyway. > Just like... > a = b > Multiply by a > a^2 = ab > Substract b^2 > a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2 > Factor both side > (a - b)(a + b) = b(a - b) > Divide out (a - b) > a + b = b > Replace a by b since a = b > b + b = b > Combine > 2b = b > Divide by b > 2 = 1 > > Or rather, simply not a mathematical thing at all since we are manipulating strings and not integers. The unintelligent gradeschool level math joke gets upvotes you implement a deeper thinking joke and get downvoted. Yet this community dares call anyone retarded... heh
: We All Know That Feel...
More accurate to have him with a panicked face windwalling in the opposite direction than saying "intended skill cap reflexes" or some typical bs
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAnKicMm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-08-24T20:34:44.715+0000) > > League Community: *gives Riot hell for taking ruining ranked* > > Riot: *makes ranked slightly better* > > League Community: "HAHA RITO IZ SO DUM SEE GUYS WE WERE RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RIOT GIVE IT ALL TO US YOU'RE SO STOOPID LETS GLOAT ABOUT EVERYTHING INSTEAD OF THANKING RIOT AND BEING DECENT HUMAN BEINGS" > > The Boards (and you) in a nutshell THE ENTIRE HIGH ELO COMMUNITY SAID NOT TO DO THIS An entire fucking year later, after countless threads and lengthy arguments from a myriad of players, with a huge amount of data against them, you want me to be _grateful_? Would you forgive someone for burning your house down because they rebuilt a smaller one after 11 months?
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAnKicMm,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-08-24T21:07:58.548+0000) > > THE ENTIRE HIGH ELO COMMUNITY SAID NOT TO DO THIS > > An entire fucking year later, after countless threads and lengthy arguments from a myriad of players, with a huge amount of data against them, you want me to be _grateful_? > > Would you forgive someone for burning your house down because they rebuilt a smaller one after 11 months? More akin to burning a neighborhood down but only building a house for the richest family and telling the rest they're fine
: You must have quit a long time ago because wards are free now.
> [{quoted}](name=Michael702,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EMdyIqOl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-21T06:22:44.144+0000) > > You must have quit a long time ago because wards are free now. Wards are free Supports still flamed for not warding enough when nobody else wards You see my point yet? No? I'll elaborate: WARDS ARE FUCKING FREE FOR FIVE PEOPLE,. FIVE PEOPLE WITH MULTIPLE ITEM SLOTS CAN BUY MORE VISION ITEMS BUT DONT AND BLAME ONE PERSON WHO CHOOSES NOT TO ANYWAYS Good god it's like talking to angry ignorant chil.... Nvm. That's league
: Dis is a shout out to CertainlyT
I like his ideas for fanfics. I hate his ideas for game design. Haters gonna hate, so hate on me away. But I like a game where things are even on all fronts
: statistically, jungle is collectively the lowest elo role. the strongest role, because a good jungler can use the game knowledge he should have to call himself a jungler to make constant plays. sadly, people arent made to weigh various choices and outcomes constantly, and dont. long story short, the jungle is a book of infinite secrets and power, in a world were most who seek to use it are illiterate.
> [{quoted}](name=Ireliavence,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BkmYrMoX,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-08-23T21:29:09.582+0000) > > statistically, jungle is collectively the lowest elo role. > > the strongest role, because a good jungler can use the game knowledge he should have to call himself a jungler to make constant plays. sadly, people arent made to weigh various choices and outcomes constantly, and dont. > > long story short, the jungle is a book of infinite secrets and power, in a world were most who seek to use it are illiterate. What? afk farming and claiming its your teams fault for losing lanes DOESNT win elo? I thought for sure that was the mets pro way of climbing ranks judging by what people generally preach
: I would love to know... > If Riot was serious about letting people reform, the permaban wouldn't even exist. Then what exactly would they do? The same logic says that if police wanted people to reform they wouldn't send them to prison.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Zudane,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0aILbm96,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-22T13:34:21.520+0000) > > I would love to know... > > Then what exactly would they do? The same logic says that if police wanted people to reform they wouldn't send them to prison. That question is a deeper debate than you realize, human psychology isn't so simple
: When you think the jungler is going to give you blue, but they smite it at the last second
Rioter Comments
: We're finally getting 10 bans after preseason.
: When someone pissis you off in match so bad you start praying. . . .
I mean hell, people literally wish other people to die in the games. I've been threatened to be tracked down and killed multiple times. So you aren't alone, many of those people wish to be able to attack others physically too :P
: PSA: Tanks are not supposed to be unkillable late game
Only damage dealers should win lategames noobs listen to the op because thats how balance works. And by damage dealers i mean assassins and adcs
: Zed overrated?
"he is 50% of their damage" vs the counter argument..... do you see why a champion having that much damage output with his kit is an issue? probably not.
Show more

BeMyFriendPlease

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion