: > [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:39:38.286+0000) > > NB3 was in the right there is no chaos justice was served the way it should of been when he got banned. Thing is nubrac deserved the ban hell I would report him if he was in my game. But the MAIN THING PEOPLE ARE FORGRTTING is that if I did what NB3 did by threatening, harassing, and verbally abusing nubrac while going afk I would get punished for it 100% so why isnt Nb3 getting that punishment? Toxic behaviour is toxic behaviour there should be no bias in riots own rules.
The afk was for 2 or so minutes because the game was over when Sivir afk'd to send a report and Irelia also afk'd Prior to that he told Sivir no openmid because he still thought the game was winnable before doing muteall The only reason why NB3 even started the toxic dialogue was because Irelia, who threatened to report Teemo if he didn't leave her lane, clearly was not privy to Teemo's plan at lv 1. Afterwards Teemo going right back to mid lane with no words to anyone after NB3 stole the red-side krugs from Hecarim. Maybe I'm a bit more objective because I watch neither of them nor am I followed to either. Most of the accusations of afkness I've seen were based off the 13 minute stitched-together-clearly-biased-ass video rather than the actual VOD. I cut it out as well as some of the following parts from NB3's stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QxoiAVEo,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-18T14:27:30.006+0000) > > He just needs reverted, honestly. I think Riot needs to lay off the VGUs until they get some actual people who know what they are doing. Not trying to sling mud, just stating a fact. If Galio was so actually beloved, he wouldn't be the 2nd least picked champ only beating PRE-REWORK URGOT. Fact is, nobody wants pre-rework Galio, and you mostly likely wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole even if he were to be reverted tomorrow. You just whine about rework and revert because you know nothing about Galio and how utterly bad his pre-rework kit was.
"When you're ugly and someone loves you, you know they love you for who you are. Beautiful people never know who to trust" - Drax Mains vs FOTM "mains" Some people just click with specific champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:46:39.250+0000) > > Btw it wasn't just NB3 that afk'd > > Irelia, who had exp taken from her during the laning phase, gave up. > Sivir, who had to face a perma 1v2 lane while trading safe gold for solo exp, gave up. > And NB3, who had two losing lanes and a mid lane that was going to fall behind, gave up. > > The Teemo has been called out as toxic by other high elo players, former duos, and streamers on the Reddit thread. > > And fundamentally, his strat is trash. > > Mid laners are in mid because they capitalize off of levels/ability ranks. > Teemo sucking up all the EXP fucked Irelia/other mid laners. > > ADC's depend on items and therefore rely on obtaining gold. > However, by being perma 1v2, she was behind in gold, zoned off cs, > and because of that, her level was barely above the enemy bot lane. > > Not to mention, in order for the bot lane not to push tower endlessly bot, > The Jungler would have to babysit, leaving Hecarim to have free reign over the jungle and other two lanes. Dude, we talk about NB3, not about Sivir or Irelia. Nightblue is a person that can think by himself, he doesnt need to follow them and go afk with them, it was his choice. He was toxic af, maybe this strategy is trash, but NB3 should not flame Nubrac, especialy so hard, like it was realy toxic and he didn't deserve this. I used to watch NB3 but he got so toxic that i don't even know how you guys can watch him. And btw, the rioter acted unprofessionaly and should be fired for what he did.
> [{quoted}](name=I want Xayah,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=00090002,timestamp=2019-06-17T14:02:01.705+0000) > > Dude, we talk about NB3, not about Sivir or Irelia. Nightblue is a person that can think by himself, he doesnt need to follow them and go afk with them, it was his choice. He was toxic af, maybe this strategy is trash, but NB3 should not flame Nubrac, especialy so hard, like it was realy toxic and he didn't deserve this. I used to watch NB3 but he got so toxic that i don't even know how you guys can watch him. And btw, the rioter acted unprofessionaly and should be fired for what he did. One question. Did you actually watch the whole thing? Or did you watch the 13 minute stitched together video?
ShirukuSama (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=003800020000,timestamp=2019-06-16T14:16:37.367+0000) > > Neeko was autofilled from ADC. > > Sivir was 1v2 + Hecarim, so she didn't actually get to play the game because her damage was nullified by heals and shields > > Irelia was pissed off from level 1 because Teemo was in her lane with no discussion before hand. > > Using "But it was a Taric + Sona botlane, so there was no choice but to go somewhere else" is not an excuse. > > Why? > > Because Nubrac locked in Teemo AFTER Taric and Sona got first picked on the red team. > > --- > > All four players were mad at Teemo > > Irelia: Mad, because again, no discussion and sucked up her exp. TF just played safe and made them susceptible to Hecarim ganks. > > Sivir: Furious that she didn't even get to play the game because her damage is nullified and she can be easily zoned. > > NB3: Had to focus on the pushed up midlane and crippled botlane. Gave up when ADC and Mid afked at about 12:30. > > Neeko: Not only Autofilled, but had no jungler because of the abovementioned reason. > > At least three of them submitted manual tickets. Unsure about Irelia, but its likely she did a normal report. > > Full game in context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA Autofilling does not mean you have to tilt or blaming others when losing. The main problem of losing the game WAS the lost top LANE,a fed jungler, the incompetence of NB and the hate against teemo. They didn't even try to win. Instead, they are tilting, AFK-ing, crying like in a nursery. Why? Because teemo is an off meta troll pick? Ridiculous! On Korean servers, you can play even amumu adc and your mates wont give up, tilting in the first 10 mins. NA People say League is boring. They do the same role with the same champ every f game. Then if there is a dude, who actually try to do something new, something fun and losing. They report is cuz it's not meta. Riot says you can play you want, meanwhile bans you if you don't play as intended. I think its a kinda ironic.
> [{quoted}](name=ShirukuSama,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0038000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T09:19:09.285+0000) > > Autofilling does not mean you have to tilt or blaming others when losing. The main problem of losing the game WAS the lost top LANE,a fed jungler, the incompetence of NB and the hate against teemo. > > They didn't even try to win. Instead, they are tilting, AFK-ing, crying like in a nursery. > Why? Because teemo is an off meta troll pick? Ridiculous! > On Korean servers, you can play even amumu adc and your mates wont give up, tilting in the first 10 mins. > > > NA People say League is boring. They do the same role with the same champ every f game. Then if there is a dude, who actually try to do something new, something fun and losing. They report is cuz it's not meta. > Riot says you can play you want, meanwhile bans you if you don't play as intended. > I think its a kinda ironic. You don't seem to get it, so I'll make this as simple as possible for you. There was zero chance they were going to win in the elo they were playing at. Nubrac himself said the game was lost as soon as Hecarim was picked in champ select. Sivir being crippled meant NB3 had to focus on the lower part of the map. Meaning Neeko got no support, which is a death sentence for an autofill. Is the fault entirely Nubrac's for the loss? No it is not. However, he was the force that caused the other dominoes to fall.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:31:16.055+0000) > > How does the wr make it feel any less shitty for the players. > > Its essentially a hyper-selfish strat where you tell the ADC to suffer for the team compounded with the fact that you didn't even give them a heads up. > > You can probably imagine why duo partners who were on the receiving end of this abusive relationship did not have nice things to say about him. it's also in SOLO queue where players are playing for themselves to showcase their talent. The ability to duo doesn't make you team captain. having friends doesn't give you the right to ostracize the odd man out.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000500010000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T07:49:17.804+0000) > > it's also in SOLO queue where players are playing for themselves to showcase their talent. The ability to duo doesn't make you team captain. having friends doesn't give you the right to ostracize the odd man out. I'm not even sure you understand the conversation at hand nor my response ._.
Ornn (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:05:57.082+0000) > > You're actually talking out your ass. I downloaded the VOD and watched it multiple times. All he did was link his opgg, which does nothing explanation-wise about his strat, and ask NB3 if he wanted to duo because his chat told him to ask. go look at the champ select chat bud regarldess if im wrong he doesnt deserve ther abuse hes getting from a entitled rat like nb3
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T12:27:58.579+0000) > > go look at the champ select chat bud regarldess if im wrong he doesnt deserve ther abuse hes getting from a entitled rat like nb3 Moving goal posts aye.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FHX7EVTi,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:48:43.828+0000) > > Anyone saying NB3 just afk'd is being intellectually dishonest and did not watch the whole match. > > Otherwise they would have seen him play it out until he realized both Sivir and Irelia were afk. > > Thats when he went to the fountain to send a manual ticket. > > Two or so minutes later they early surrendered. > > I don't even follow him on twitch, but I'm not about to believe a selectively edited video lacking full context. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA Simply because 2 other people afk does not excuse the third person's afk. And it is intellectually dishonest of you to imply otherwise. Nor is it within the rules to threaten to get someone else a ban. They both deserve to get some violations.
I'm not "excusing" anyone's behavior I just have a hate-boner for biased ass arguments. And I'm more than capable of understanding what people are thinking when they do something. In this case NB3 knew the game was likely a loss because of how badly everyone was doing, so he muteall to protect his mental for the rest of the stream. (This one was stated) Then he knew the game was lost because two people were afk, one guy was feeding/autofilled, and the last guy was a support teemo. He has the rest of the stream to think about, so he went to the fountain and spent the last few minutes reporting in-game rather than in post lobby to save time. Thats pretty much it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A9uEUYqa,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:08:08.220+0000) > > he's the reason his team gave up.... They were winning, they could have kept going, but Nightblues celeb status got the neeko on bored to do the same thing(afk and report him), then sivir followed. If they just played the game(THAT THEY WERE WINNING) everything would have been fine.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A9uEUYqa,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:12:49.639+0000) > > They were winning, they could have kept going, but Nightblues celeb status got the neeko on bored to do the same thing(afk and report him), then sivir followed. If they just played the game(THAT THEY WERE WINNING) everything would have been fine. Neeko didn't afk though. Seriously just watch the VOD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA
: The fact that there is a locked in meta for botlane is the problem.
The issue was that he said jack shit and left Sivir to her doom, which tilted the other three to oblivion. Nearly any strat is fine as long as you at the very least tell your team so they can pick around it.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FHX7EVTi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T21:19:47.923+0000) > > Afk and toxic don't get you banned unless you do it consistently and I wish riot would come out and explain this to people since what happened is nightblue probably has not been afk and toxic enough to warrant a punishment. Calling someone a r%%%%% and then going AFK should be more than enough imo...
The afk was because Sivir and Irelia both went afk 3 minutes before early surrender. NB3 actually was playing with muteall on to try and save his mental for the next game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FHX7EVTi,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:44:10.138+0000) > > Off meta picks is one thing. Strats based on fundamentally changing the game is another. I agree but this Teemo opened up a support ticket to make sure it was okay for him to support either mid lane or top lane. And even though "We’re updating our policy so unusual play styles don't get 14 day bans": https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EtXQhs5J-weore-updating-our-policy-so-unusual-play-styles-dont-get-14-day-bans This process was not gone through with this account or situation.
Is it ok? yea sure. BUT TELL YOUR TEAM AT LEAST. Nubrac neglected to say anything on the matter and just plopped mid after selecting Teemo when he was picking AFTER the Sona Taric locked in.
: So the idea is that Sivir just sits under turret and takes her free farm because a sona + taric can't do anything because if they try to dive her pre-6 the turret will just kill them because they can't do enough damage and sona can't really poke her down because she can spellshield her poke if that's an issue. Sivir isn't going to be trying to 1v2 them, just take the free farm under turret and let the teemo pressure other lanes and ruin their farm. Also TF did die to the teemo and irelia in the game so... Yea in this 1 specific game situation, it was better for teemo to be in a lane other than bot. Teemo just got to snowball his irelia and destroy TF's farm.
> [{quoted}](name=x The Chained x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3OOerpun,comment-id=00000002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T04:12:01.280+0000) > > So the idea is that Sivir just sits under turret and takes her free farm because a sona + taric can't do anything because if they try to dive her pre-6 the turret will just kill them because they can't do enough damage and sona can't really poke her down because she can spellshield her poke if that's an issue. > > Sivir isn't going to be trying to 1v2 them, just take the free farm under turret and let the teemo pressure other lanes and ruin their farm. > > Also TF did die to the teemo and irelia in the game so... > Yea in this 1 specific game situation, it was better for teemo to be in a lane other than bot. Teemo just got to snowball his irelia and destroy TF's farm. TF died ONCE. Irelia and Teemo died at least 3 times. Who is more likely to zone who? Sivir or the Sona, Taric, and possibly Hecarim backup? Do you know what freezing is?
: nubrac was wrong watch the vod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA
xAcidik (NA)
: Nightblue vs. Nubrac | How I Feel
{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Well like I said given context of the situation, {{champion:15}} with a spellshield can farm under turret and teemo can get more value snowballing his mid irelia with free kills than going bot lane and trying to poke out a sona+taric that has heals and shields for days.
> [{quoted}](name=x The Chained x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3OOerpun,comment-id=000000020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:53:25.705+0000) > > Well like I said given context of the situation, {{champion:15}} with a spellshield can farm under turret and teemo can get more value snowballing his mid irelia with free kills than going bot lane and trying to poke out a sona+taric that has heals and shields for days. Heals and shields for days will nullify Sivir's damage and they have klepto if Sivir wants to try trading 1v2. TF will just farm under tower and NOT die as Teem and Irelia get ganked by Hecarim repeatedly due to being pushed up because TF is forced to pkay passive.
Ornn (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:37:36.384+0000) > > No one said roaming supporta are bad. He sat in mid lane and abandoned botlane from level one without discussion. > > Sivir didn't know what was going on and tilted. > > Irelia didn't know what was going on and got pissed off that Teemo was taking her exp. > > NB3 & Neeko both watched how those two got effected by Teemo and got pissed off as well. they all knew what was going on because he told them in champ select before getting abused by nb3 lmfao and he does this consantly in every other game he has played with now issue and has over a 50% win rate with it but nope comes accross the most entitled league streamer in existance and all of a sudden hes toxic and greafing. think about it
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:40:06.297+0000) > > they all knew what was going on because he told them in champ select before getting abused by nb3 lmfao and he does this consantly in every other game he has played with now issue and has over a 50% win rate with it but nope comes accross the most entitled league streamer in existance and all of a sudden hes toxic and greafing. think about it You're actually talking out your ass. I downloaded the VOD and watched it multiple times. All he did was link his opgg, which does nothing explanation-wise about his strat, and ask NB3 if he wanted to duo because his chat told him to ask.
: Also to give some context to the situation, for the game that he got banned for, his adc was a Sivir who was vs a Taric + Sona botlane. This being a masters elo game, Sivir can just farm under tower no problem versus this matchup and Teemo roaming knowing that he can't poke out a sona + taric lane was the right play. {{champion:15}} 53% win rate by the way. Might want to do something about that.
> [{quoted}](name=x The Chained x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3OOerpun,comment-id=0000000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:35:17.472+0000) > > Also to give some context to the situation, for the game that he got banned for, his adc was a Sivir who was vs a Taric + Sona botlane. This being a masters elo game, Sivir can just farm under tower no problem versus this matchup and Teemo roaming knowing that he can't poke out a sona + taric lane was the right play. > > {{champion:15}} 53% win rate by the way. Might want to do something about that. What is zoning? /s
Ornn (OCE)
: the fact you're trying to efend nb3 actions is a joke. riot released a roaming support champion season ago guess what his name is..........{{champion:432}} this guys actions were justified nb3 is a joke of a person and i hope her gets whats comming for him
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:00:43.860+0000) > > the fact you're trying to efend nb3 actions is a joke. riot released a roaming support champion season ago guess what his name is..........{{champion:432}} this guys actions were justified nb3 is a joke of a person and i hope her gets whats comming for him No one said roaming supporta are bad. He sat in mid lane and abandoned botlane from level one without discussion. Sivir didn't know what was going on and tilted. Irelia didn't know what was going on and got pissed off that Teemo was taking her exp. NB3 & Neeko both watched how those two got effected by Teemo and got pissed off as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:31:16.055+0000) > > How does the wr make it feel any less shitty for the players. > > Its essentially a hyper-selfish strat where you tell the ADC to suffer for the team compounded with the fact that you didn't even give them a heads up. > > You can probably imagine why duo partners who were on the receiving end of this abusive relationship did not have nice things to say about him. So what he was still trying and the fact he has a good win rate would mean the games people were willing to try and play with him/ around him still won majority of the time. Its the same as when double jungle and duo top was a thing so what if its not the same brain dead shit you always play if you try and don't afk or int you can play anyway you want.
> [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000500010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:01:53.492+0000) > > So what he was still trying and the fact he has a good win rate would mean the games people were willing to try and play with him/ around him still won majority of the time. Its the same as when double jungle and duo top was a thing so what if its not the same brain dead shit you always play if you try and don't afk or int you can play anyway you want. The key words are "discussed upon" The specific strat this teemo is employing at the bare minimum requires a heads up to both the ADC and the intended solo lane you're camping. This specific game, he only linked his opgg where it just showed him with a support item. There was no discussion.
: So now Nubrac is on the boards shaming NB3
I went and watched his side "I'm helping improve NA's mental" "I do things to get a reaction out if people" Within ten minutes of each other pretty much.
: Nubrac and NB3 are both wrong and right
Anyone saying NB3 just afk'd is being intellectually dishonest and did not watch the whole match. Otherwise they would have seen him play it out until he realized both Sivir and Irelia were afk. Thats when he went to the fountain to send a manual ticket. Two or so minutes later they early surrendered. I don't even follow him on twitch, but I'm not about to believe a selectively edited video lacking full context. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA
: > [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FHX7EVTi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:58:43.757+0000) > > ...used a off-meta strat without other players consent. there? can we all be happy now? I've never seen another player ask for and get consent for playing an off-meta pick in all my games of playing league of legends. How can I be happy as an off-meta player if another off-meta player gets a two week suspension under the guise of this ridiculous justification?
Off meta picks is one thing. Strats based on fundamentally changing the game is another.
: Nightblue3 just started streaming League and is unpunished and unapologetic for his behavior.
Somehow I doubt anyone would even believe his apology. The situation was brought about entirely by bad faith on both sides. Most likely people would still be screaming for NB3 to be punished. So whats the point of apologizing honestly? We literally have hundreds of real world examples where outraged people continue to hound on people even after they apologize. So again, whats the point? He apologizes and then what? You all going to just let it go? I doubt it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T05:11:21.285+0000) > > There were a good amount of higher elo players as well as former duo queue partners coming forward in the reddit thread letting people know that they perma dodge when Nubrac ends up in their lobby or that he is indeed a game wrecker. > > If you actually look at the games, you'll see many of his adc's aren't doing so hot. Its because he leaves them to die. He literally sits in one of the solo lanes, doesn't roam like he claims to, sucks up the exp from his solo laner, and claims the morale high ground to mask intent of ruining games for high profile streamers. > > Its one thing if you planned this out with mid and adc to do this, but he doesn't. He just plops down, lets his ADC die, and doesn't leave when asked by the solo laners. I'm pretty sure back in the day before role select was a thing in ranked, forcing a duo mid or top was considered trolling. you get at the time of that game he had a 63% win rate on teemo right??
> [{quoted}](name=Ritoslostfkboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:31:31.880+0000) > > you get at the time of that game he had a 63% win rate on teemo right?? How does the wr make it feel any less shitty for the players. Its essentially a hyper-selfish strat where you tell the ADC to suffer for the team compounded with the fact that you didn't even give them a heads up. You can probably imagine why duo partners who were on the receiving end of this abusive relationship did not have nice things to say about him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EXcgfrW2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T22:03:40.250+0000) > > Context was because he hadn't heard of Nubrac before and therefore assumed he was low elo... So when Nubrac asked to duo... Yea... Im confused, is that a defense to his behavior?
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EXcgfrW2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T22:06:22.700+0000) > > Im confused, is that a defense to his behavior? I don't have to defend someone to tell it how it is ._.
Noxweb (NA)
: First off I'd like to say I'm not a huge NB3 fan, but when in Hell did NB3 get so toxic?????? I haven't watched his videos in about 2 years, maybe more. I don't remember him ever saying "fuck" "MF" etc. And seeing this is just completely different from what I last saw and it really pisses me off to see this. He says the community is bad but he was the only one that was toxic from what I saw. SMH
> [{quoted}](name=Noxweb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0083,timestamp=2019-06-16T15:38:08.522+0000) > > First off I'd like to say I'm not a huge NB3 fan, but when in Hell did NB3 get so toxic?????? I haven't watched his videos in about 2 years, maybe more. I don't remember him ever saying "fuck" "MF" etc. And seeing this is just completely different from what I last saw and it really pisses me off to see this. He says the community is bad but he was the only one that was toxic from what I saw. SMH Streamers are seen as special, yet they are just normal people just like you or I. But because they are seen as special, there are those that will go out of their way to fuck with them. Over spans of days, weeks, months, and years... It wears a normal person down tolerance-wise. Not to mention, as you get older, you realize how little fucks you give about being prim and proper... Especially when trolls will troll you whether you're polite or not. Am I excusing his behavior? Nope. But I can see how he reached that point as I'm sure a lot of people reaching their late 20s or early 30s can relate to.
gileskd (NA)
: 3:46 nb3 calling one of his teammates trash already.
> [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EXcgfrW2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:25:53.916+0000) > > 3:46 nb3 calling one of his teammates trash already. Context was because he hadn't heard of Nubrac before and therefore assumed he was low elo... So when Nubrac asked to duo... Yea...
SanKakU (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T16:23:32.914+0000) > > NB3 complained near the beginning of the game ONLY because Irelia had an issue with it first. > > Afterwards he mutes all and tries to just play it out > > But soon afterwards Sivir & Irelia went afk to send reports as the enemy team was closing in on bot inhib tower. > > NB3 knows its over, unmutes all, and goes to the fountain to send a manual ticket > > 2 or so minutes later they early surrender and all four of them reported Teemo > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA > > I cut the whole thing out from the stream just to watch it instead of selectively edited footage I saw someone else claiming that everyone was hating on Teemo after the game and I have to say that the evidence isn't conclusive that Neeko was flaming Teemo. We don't know who she was flaming from this footage. It could have been Irelia as an example because she didn't touch the enemy tower. There was no specification, just a vague identification of 'this kid' and considering that Neeko wasn't AFK later on suggests that she wasn't referring to Teemo IMO, but I also don't know for sure as she wasn't being clear. Also, Sivir typed nothing there. It's true that Sivir was pushed in but that wasn't due to her forfeiting her lane. Irelia forfeited her own lane and then Kha'Zix applied zero pressure everywhere, including bottom while the enemy jungle applied pressure at bottom. I don't hold any blame towards Sivir for losing her lane, and although I think it's lame that she went AFK, I wouldn't really punish that based on what I saw in these videos from YouTube. I'd say given that footage alone, there is more evidence she was flaming Irelia than anyone else because she was the one typing in the post game lobby chat at the time besides herself and the LPP streamer who was addressing Nubrac specifically.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T19:55:16.963+0000) > > I saw someone else claiming that everyone was hating on Teemo after the game and I have to say that the evidence isn't conclusive that Neeko was flaming Teemo. We don't know who she was flaming from this footage. It could have been Irelia as an example because she didn't touch the enemy tower. There was no specification, just a vague identification of 'this kid' and considering that Neeko wasn't AFK later on suggests that she wasn't referring to Teemo IMO, but I also don't know for sure as she wasn't being clear. Also, Sivir typed nothing there. It's true that Sivir was pushed in but that wasn't due to her forfeiting her lane. Irelia forfeited her own lane and then Kha'Zix applied zero pressure everywhere, including bottom while the enemy jungle applied pressure at bottom. I don't hold any blame towards Sivir for losing her lane, and although I think it's lame that she went AFK, I wouldn't really punish that based on what I saw in these videos from YouTube. > > I'd say given that footage alone, there is more evidence she was flaming Irelia than anyone else because she was the one typing in the post game lobby chat at the time besides herself and the LPP streamer who was addressing Nubrac specifically. I would suggest watching the whole thing friend... Its pretty clear Neeko was talking about Teemo, given the context. Near the end of the game NB3 was talking about submitting a ticket, Neeko said he would as well. I also watched Nubrac's VOD as well and its clear Sivir asked the team if submitting a manual ticket was more effective. After they said yea and that they would send tickets if Siver did, Sivir went to the fountain to write the ticket during the game.
Rioter Comments
Ðïana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:39:17.462+0000) > > Well, you maybe aren't paying enough attention to the footage from the video when Teemo and Irelia pushed into the enemy tower they were going to be able to take a lot of damage off the tower and Irelia just backed off for absolutely no reason. They could have got an early tower so easily. Your opposition to Teemo's strategy is your own downfall. You can resist his idea, but resisting his actions is tantamount to team sabotage. Just telling him you're not sure he knows what he's doing or you doubt that he's going to be helpful to you is enough. Trying to tell him what to do however(when he can think for himself and is the one you're disagreeing with) is wrong and showing that you have no sympathy for what the team needs. > > I'm not saying Teemo's idea was the best idea for the team, but it looked like it was something that was easy to adapt to given the circumstances for your entire team. I've played a lot of Dota 2 and LoL both, and in Dota 2 in particular, there are much less defined rules about where the supports should go. I'm a lot more familiar with what it's like to be left alone or not left alone, to have someone leeching experience or to not have them leeching experience. I love playing characters that need an early level 6 to be good and I can tell you right now, Irelia is simply not one of those characters. So please drop it with this 'but muh solo XP' nonsense. It's tiresome to read. You seem to have picked the wrong person to reply to here - I don't care about the Teemo or what he was doing. The thread isn't about that. It's about NB's behavior - Going AFK and/or Flaming is the incorrect way to handle it, and I was saying I wouldn't handle it that way. I would continue to play the game even if there were a player bothering me, I would just report them afterwards. Wasn't specifically saying I had a problem with the Teemo, was just saying IF I DID that I wouldn't handle it the way NB did.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T15:56:26.302+0000) > > You seem to have picked the wrong person to reply to here - I don't care about the Teemo or what he was doing. The thread isn't about that. It's about NB's behavior - Going AFK and/or Flaming is the incorrect way to handle it, and I was saying I wouldn't handle it that way. I would continue to play the game even if there were a player bothering me, I would just report them afterwards. > > Wasn't specifically saying I had a problem with the Teemo, was just saying IF I DID that I wouldn't handle it the way NB did. NB3 complained near the beginning of the game ONLY because Irelia had an issue with it first. Afterwards he mutes all and tries to just play it out But soon afterwards Sivir & Irelia went afk to send reports as the enemy team was closing in on bot inhib tower. NB3 knows its over, unmutes all, and goes to the fountain to send a manual ticket 2 or so minutes later they early surrender and all four of them reported Teemo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA I cut the whole thing out from the stream just to watch it instead of selectively edited footage
ShirukuSama (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0038,timestamp=2019-06-14T23:41:15.564+0000) > > I'm not gonna defend NB3's behavior but... > > By 13 minutes > The blue team's bot inhib tower goes down because its a solo Sivir lane > Plus team has given up while Frustrated Teemo with 0 kills & 1 assist keeps trying to prove his strat works lol > Yeah They clearly lost bocause of Roaming teemo, not because 1/5 top neeko and 0/2 jungler, who was afk from 10 minutes. Chatting with his riot friend. Losing a game: Blame the player who wants to play off meta. The same as Darius adc bot. It's working sometimes and it's funny, but when it isn't everybody reports him for trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=ShirukuSama,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00380002,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:39:14.131+0000) > > Yeah They clearly lost bocause of Roaming teemo, not because 1/5 top neeko and 0/2 jungler, who was afk from 10 minutes. > Chatting with his riot friend. > > Losing a game: > Blame the player who wants to play off meta. > > The same as Darius adc bot. It's working sometimes and it's funny, but when it isn't everybody reports him for trolling. Neeko was autofilled from ADC. Sivir was 1v2 + Hecarim, so she didn't actually get to play the game because her damage was nullified by heals and shields Irelia was pissed off from level 1 because Teemo was in her lane with no discussion before hand. Using "But it was a Taric + Sona botlane, so there was no choice but to go somewhere else" is not an excuse. Why? Because Nubrac locked in Teemo AFTER Taric and Sona got first picked on the red team. --- All four players were mad at Teemo Irelia: Mad, because again, no discussion and sucked up her exp. TF just played safe and made them susceptible to Hecarim ganks. Sivir: Furious that she didn't even get to play the game because her damage is nullified and she can be easily zoned. NB3: Had to focus on the pushed up midlane and crippled botlane. Gave up when ADC and Mid afked at about 12:30. Neeko: Not only Autofilled, but had no jungler because of the abovementioned reason. At least three of them submitted manual tickets. Unsure about Irelia, but its likely she did a normal report. Full game in context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA
JetRam (OCE)
: Regardless of what you think of Nubrac, can we agree NB3's toxic behavior shouldn't go unpunished?
NB3 looks up Nubrac and thinks hes fine because he has been winning NB3's attention is drawn to Teemo in-game because Irelia threatened to report Nubrac within the first two waves [Obviously we can conclude this strat was not discussed and Teemo forced himself on Irelia] NB3 watches Teemo go back mid again and complains about how he can't play normal league games NB3 wants to personally report Nubrac's stream as well as Pants are Dragon for "ghosting" NB3 tells his viewers not to go to Nubrac's channel because "Don't feed the troll" logic NB3 sees Irelia & Teemo get killed by Hecarim / Ryze gank because they're pushed up to the enemy tower NB3 mutes all to try and maintain his mental after telling Sivir not to openmid cause its too early NB3 realizes at 12:10 that Sivir is AFK (From Nubrac's stream, I saw the chat. Sivir went to send a manual ticket) NB3 unmutes all NB3 sees Irelia afk in fountain as well at 12:30, realizes the game is done, and moves to the fountain to send a ticket as well. Team surrenders at 15:07 Post lobby Neeko stated that he was sending a manual ticket Irelia lashes Nubrac with a string of sarcasm (Imagine highjacking a game... etc) Already established that NB3 & Sivir sent tickets NB3 moves on to get another game while talking with chat. Pretty much. This is what I watched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIghL3gfRA
JetRam (OCE)
: Regardless of what you think of Nubrac, can we agree NB3's toxic behavior shouldn't go unpunished?
In the middle of downloading the whole VOD in case of deletion. Viewed a bit of it. The video cut it out, but the post lobby... The whole team was angry with Nubrac. Neeko also stated that he was going to send a manual ticket Irelia was super pissed off and was lashing Nubrac with a bunch of sarcasm Sivir definitly reported him as well. Four reports from one game and maybe more from the enemy team. And he has done this in multiple streams, like moe's for example. Ima finish watching the rest of the vod during the actual game in a bit and come back because that video is definitely made to have Nubrac in the morale right while NB3 looks as bad as possible. I don't watch either of these two, but I hate videos that cut the context out of situations to maximize outrage & drama.
: Gonna point out that the video everyones watching was specifically edited to put nb3 in the worst possible light. That being said its a rare breed of person that u can watch playing league and nothing they do can be refered to as toxic. Like i think ive only ever played with one person who never complains about their teammates, and its basically because she plays supp purely for fun and could care less about winning or losing. If ur invested in winning games like most high elo players are. Youre going to complain or flame those who arent, and as long as ur not doing it excessively in chat, riot does not care.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-16T00:44:05.141+0000) > > Gonna point out that the video everyones watching was specifically edited to put nb3 in the worst possible light. That right there is pretty much why I've invested posts & time researching into this situation. I've got a hate-boner for biased-ass-news.
: > [{quoted}](name=Leona Helmsley,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:47:41.406+0000) > > honestly? this should end the overall discussion of this. Wrong? You don't get to stand in fountain, AFK, flame, and feed while the one guy you're accusing of being a troll continues to play on without you. You don't get to go >Hope you enjoy your two week vacation and >I'm getting my Riot friend to ban you motherfu... uhh no.. buddy. Under investigation for what? Without proof that Riot will never be willing to disclose to support that, the post in question could simply be post-hoc justification or an out and out lie. You don't know, I don't know, and with a company like Riot, I'd just as soon assume malice over stupidity given their track record of hypocrisy. Looking at Nubrac's op.gg, I see zero indication of feeding or trolling which is the claim. So what is it? Is going 4-6 "inting" now? Is having a 60% overall winrate evidence of intentional feeding now? I call bullshit, or at least not the full truth. I don't doubt that people have reported Nubrac before, everyone gets reported by salty players. This "investigation" they speak of could be, in reality, flipping through various fake reports and inflating that as some sort of justification for their actions, especially considering the MASSIVE backlash against Riot for this decision, they'll spin it however they have to and stretch the truth, or outright lie, to preserve their image (for what it's worth, because Riot has a long and storied history of hypocrisy and bullshit) The amount of players pissed off about this most certainly will impact their skin sales for at least this month, it might even cause their quarterly earnings to show a huge disparity. Of course they're going to try to smooth it over, even outright lie. There's no proof of what they're saying, just their word which is worth less than dirt at this point that there were "investigations"
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T00:45:12.730+0000) > > Wrong? > > You don't get to stand in fountain, AFK, flame, and feed while the one guy you're accusing of being a troll continues to play on without you. You don't get to go > and > > Under investigation for what? Without proof that Riot will never be willing to disclose to support that, the post in question could simply be post-hoc justification or an out and out lie. You don't know, I don't know, and with a company like Riot, I'd just as soon assume malice over stupidity given their track record of hypocrisy. > > Looking at Nubrac's op.gg, I see zero indication of feeding or trolling which is the claim. So what is it? Is going 4-6 "inting" now? Is having a 60% overall winrate evidence of intentional feeding now? I call bullshit, or at least not the full truth. I don't doubt that people have reported Nubrac before, everyone gets reported by salty players. This "investigation" they speak of could be, in reality, flipping through various fake reports and inflating that as some sort of justification for their actions, especially considering the MASSIVE backlash against Riot for this decision, they'll spin it however they have to and stretch the truth, or outright lie, to preserve their image (for what it's worth, because Riot has a long and storied history of hypocrisy and bullshit) > > The amount of players pissed off about this most certainly will impact their skin sales for at least this month, it might even cause their quarterly earnings to show a huge disparity. Of course they're going to try to smooth it over, even outright lie. There's no proof of what they're saying, just their word which is worth less than dirt at this point that there were "investigations" There were a good amount of higher elo players as well as former duo queue partners coming forward in the reddit thread letting people know that they perma dodge when Nubrac ends up in their lobby or that he is indeed a game wrecker. If you actually look at the games, you'll see many of his adc's aren't doing so hot. Its because he leaves them to die. He literally sits in one of the solo lanes, doesn't roam like he claims to, sucks up the exp from his solo laner, and claims the morale high ground to mask intent of ruining games for high profile streamers. Its one thing if you planned this out with mid and adc to do this, but he doesn't. He just plops down, lets his ADC die, and doesn't leave when asked by the solo laners. I'm pretty sure back in the day before role select was a thing in ranked, forcing a duo mid or top was considered trolling.
Mc Raton (NA)
: He afked in base alongside 2 or 3 of his allies and was extremely toxic on stream and harrassing Nubrac in game. He deserve the same punishement.
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZq42Ejp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:09:35.386+0000) > > He afked in base alongside 2 or 3 of his allies and was extremely toxic on stream and harrassing Nubrac in game. He deserve the same punishement. Just going to point out that the two other allies that afk'd were the two players on the team directly fucked by Nubrac's "strat." NB3 was indirectly effected due to failing lanes = lost objectives. Its easy to purposely tilt your team and pretend to have the morale high ground as "intent" is one of the hardest things to prove. Again just pointing that out.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:46:39.250+0000) > > Btw it wasn't just NB3 that afk'd > > Irelia, who had exp taken from her during the laning phase, gave up. > Sivir, who had to face a perma 1v2 lane while trading safe gold for solo exp, gave up. > And NB3, who had two losing lanes and a mid lane that was going to fall behind, gave up. > > The Teemo has been called out as toxic by other high elo players, former duos, and streamers on the Reddit thread. > > And fundamentally, his strat is trash. > > Mid laners are in mid because they capitalize off of levels/ability ranks. > Teemo sucking up all the EXP fucked Irelia/other mid laners. > > ADC's depend on items and therefore rely on obtaining gold. > However, by being perma 1v2, she was behind in gold, zoned off cs, > and because of that, her level was barely above the enemy bot lane. > > Not to mention, in order for the bot lane not to push tower endlessly bot, > The Jungler would have to babysit, leaving Hecarim to have free reign over the jungle and other two lanes. And thats false. His strategy is not trash /every single game/. In this matchup, it was sivir bot and irelia mid into a tf mid. Sivir can *easily* solo bot and be fine. Easily. Irelia mid does not rely on an xp advantage, where as TF does, but with 2 mid, his exp advantage means less, and his passive means less. TF cant afford to use his powerspike to gank without losing tower. Blindly following meta and saying "this happens because of this" and not actually realizing the other tradeoffs you have on a per game basis is the issue. Remember; adc/support top at the start of the game foregoing dragon advantage WAS meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:38:43.588+0000) > > And thats false. His strategy is not trash /every single game/. In this matchup, it was sivir bot and irelia mid into a tf mid. > > Sivir can *easily* solo bot and be fine. Easily. > > Irelia mid does not rely on an xp advantage, where as TF does, but with 2 mid, his exp advantage means less, and his passive means less. TF cant afford to use his powerspike to gank without losing tower. > > > Blindly following meta and saying "this happens because of this" and not actually realizing the other tradeoffs you have on a per game basis is the issue. > > Remember; adc/support top at the start of the game foregoing dragon advantage WAS meta. I already know that you, specifically as a person I've argued with before, tend to ignore counter arguments... So this will be my only response to you. Sivir is against two champions that not only have heals, but shields as well. They can and will zone her. Gold is worth a lot more to Sivir than exp because she is an ADC that relies on AA'ing. If she tries to break the freeze, Hecarim can come for a 1v3. Sivir has no heals aside from a possible summoner spell. Sona can endlessly poke. Sivir has no choice at a certain point but to give up tower plating A few klepto stacks is worth jack shit compared to all the plates and FTB botside. TF is facing a 1v2, therefore he has to stay under tower. TF is therefore pushed in Irelia & Teemo are therefore pushed up **And Hecarim exists.** Which is why Teemo & Irelia had more deaths than TF as the game went on. You speak of TF's ult being rendered useless. But here is the thing... He doesn't have to pressure the side lanes Because they are already pressured. Sivir constant 1v2 NB3 having to keep attempting to help Sivir, Which not only fucks him cause its just a 2v2 instead of a 3v2 due to no support But means that Hecarim is free to keep hitting mid, and more often, top Which is why Neeko is all fucked up there and Ryze had 4+ kills #All TF has to do is waveclear# Botlane will come with all the gold they got Ryze will come with the gold he got from Neeko having no Jungler Hecarim will come because NB3 is handcuffed botside And TF still has a stuncard. The strat fundamentally does nothing but hurt the other four because you wanted to proc your gold item more on a champion #That can farm from range#
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00540000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:52:51.033+0000) > > For the 37% > > His opgg, select teemo. > > The 37% would be for about the last 6 days > > The 48% overall is kinda iffy, because its padded by games where he played support normally. > > A Rioter commented on the Reddit thread and said there was a trend where this Teemo would usually pull out this specific strat when playing with high profile streamers. > > There are also many comments complaining about him from people who say they've played, or even duo'd, with him and now they perma dodge him because he is apparently a game wrecker in their eyes. Most Teemo games he's played in the past month were as support, so I'm leaning towards the 48% to be more or less accurate. Also, he's said it himself that he has no chance dealing with a taric/sona lane hence he switched lanes, and that was the only time he had a taric/sona bot lane. Also whether people are complaining or not does not justify things.
> [{quoted}](name=GentlemanTrap,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=005400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:03:47.528+0000) > > Most Teemo games he's played in the past month were as support, so I'm leaning towards the 48% to be more or less accurate. Also, he's said it himself that he has no chance dealing with a taric/sona lane hence he switched lanes, and that was the only time he had a taric/sona bot lane. > > Also whether people are complaining or not does not justify things. They're all support... But there is a big difference between a support that fucks over two team members using some logic-less strat and a support that is actually there in botlane to support. Not to mention NO ONE MADE HIM LOCK IN TEEMO. He literally had a Leona with a 56% WR in his pocket and locked in Teemo, most likely with the full intention of ditching Sivir and tilting his team that included NB3. Because again, apparently he likes to troll and spam his twitch handle on high profile streams. If they get upset, all he has to do is pretend that he is trying and make the bigger streamer look like the unreasonable one. A lot of people will not delve deep into the situation and can be taken advantage of by having a mob defend his actions as a person doing off meta things. Basically his actions are that of a Mosquito, if viewers can be considered the blood of a stream & reputation, the health vs disease via cut videos. I don't watch either of them, but I'll calls it as I sees it.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=005400000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T09:31:50.422+0000) > > See, the thing is, I'm not stating my opinion. What I've said is fact. This is how Riot handles such things. If you want to pretend it's not, then I can only be sorry for the people you troll in game. > > And you're trying to falsely conflate the concept of a team with troll picking, which is just silly. If you'd care to check the rules, rule 1 of the summoner's code clearly states that supporting your team begins at champion select. Troll picking is, obviously, against that rule. > > Nevermind the fact you're believing the lie the man said in the video. He actually does not have a high win rate with it. His win rate is 37%, almost exactly opposite his false claim of 65%. So, no, he is actually is bringing random stuff into ranked games and no, he has does have a terrible win rate with it. > > He even says _in the video,_ that he doesn't care if people dodge. That is such obvious admittance that he isn't being a team player. Where do you see 37%? Last 20 games? I see 48% on Teemo and he's played a lot more than 20 games. Sure it's below average but is it that bad? Is it bannable? If Riot actually held to their ''high'' standards LoL would not be the most played game and it would be as boring and dull as it gets. The biggest issue the community has is the influence the streamer and pro scene have. Whatever they deem worthy and meta is considered as such, when it's really not the case. That said I'm not liking that strat either, but for sure is it not a bannable offense. Oh, and Korea.
> [{quoted}](name=GentlemanTrap,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0054000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:28:07.564+0000) > > Where do you see 37%? Last 20 games? > I see 48% on Teemo and he's played a lot more than 20 games. Sure it's below average but is it that bad? > Is it bannable? > If Riot actually held to their ''high'' standards LoL would not be the most played game and it would be as boring and dull as it gets. > The biggest issue the community has is the influence the streamer and pro scene have. Whatever they deem worthy and meta is considered as such, when it's really not the case. > > That said I'm not liking that strat either, but for sure is it not a bannable offense. > > Oh, and Korea. For the 37% His opgg, select teemo. The 37% would be for about the last 6 days The 48% overall is kinda iffy, because its padded by games where he played support normally. A Rioter commented on the Reddit thread and said there was a trend where this Teemo would usually pull out this specific strat when playing with high profile streamers. There are also many comments complaining about him from people who say they've played, or even duo'd, with him and now they perma dodge him because he is apparently a game wrecker in their eyes.
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0054,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:49:03.008+0000) > > But it's not a false ban. Trolling is trolling no matter how much you claim to be "trying." > > The issue is that many people are under the misconception that the Intentionally Feeding punishment only covers running it down, when it's just incorrectly labeled. It should say Assisting the Enemy, because then it'd be clearer that it also includes things like trying to force a strategy on your team that requires they all coordinate around you and only you. > > It's the same as in this case: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles > > Except the guy in the clip doesn't even have the defense of being the number 1 Teemo, like the guy here was the number 1 Nunu. > > The Teemo even inadvertently explained the issue with it, himself. ADC's don't play with that "strat". Nevermind the fact it requires other lanes and the jungler to bring the hard-cc he's forcing the team to lack. > **** > > This thread should be taken down because of its false title. It was not a false ban. It was a legitimate ban that happened to be caught on stream by a streamer you happen to dislike. You are so wrong man. First of all, everyone forcing his own strategy on his team in every game. E.g. some support roams a lot others are {{champion:350}}-s and just sitting on their adc-s. Your teammates have to react to your style, decisions, skills and every situations in general. When the support is dead or roams the adc has to play very passive 1v2. This case is only different because the support staying on other lane and supporting an other player. Btw, who decides what is trollintg and what is a new meta play? You? If I beat your ass with a new strategy then I am bannable? Don't be ridiculous. This guy didn't just practice random stuff in ranked games, he has a high win rate with it, plus I checked his steam yesterday and the enemy support started mid as well to counter him because they know his strategy. Does this mean the enemy support player also needs a ban?
> [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00540000,timestamp=2019-06-15T09:10:57.458+0000) > > You are so wrong man. First of all, everyone forcing his own strategy on his team in every game. E.g. some support roams a lot others are {{champion:350}}-s and just sitting on their adc-s. Your teammates have to react to your style, decisions, skills and every situations in general. When the support is dead or roams the adc has to play very passive 1v2. This case is only different because the support staying on other lane and supporting an other player. Btw, who decides what is trollintg and what is a new meta play? You? If I beat your ass with a new strategy then I am bannable? Don't be ridiculous. This guy didn't just practice random stuff in ranked games, he has a high win rate with it, plus I checked his steam yesterday and the enemy support started mid as well to counter him because they know his strategy. Does this mean the enemy support player also needs a ban? I was under the impression that he plays normally until he shows up on a high profile player's stream, where he'll use this strat and spam his twitch handle. Last time I checked, if someone forces you to duo mid against your wishes and refuses to leave, they're trolling Which is exactly what this Teemo does. He stays in lane and takes the precious exp from the solo laner who is in the solo lane specifically because they want the solo exp -_- There is no "roaming support" like he claims. Its just him duo laning while leaving his ADC to die. If you look down through the reddit post, you'll find posts from high elo players complaining about this Teemo and how they perma dodge his ass, including those that used to duo queue with him.
: How many older players feel like they only play 2-5 champs due to reworks?
I would honestly ditch current league just to play Old Malzahar again tbh
CytheGuy (NA)
: An analysis of the NB3 vs Nubrac situtation (off-meta Teemo pick)
Btw it wasn't just NB3 that afk'd Irelia, who had exp taken from her during the laning phase, gave up. Sivir, who had to face a perma 1v2 lane while trading safe gold for solo exp, gave up. And NB3, who had two losing lanes and a mid lane that was going to fall behind, gave up. The Teemo has been called out as toxic by other high elo players, former duos, and streamers on the Reddit thread. And fundamentally, his strat is trash. Mid laners are in mid because they capitalize off of levels/ability ranks. Teemo sucking up all the EXP fucked Irelia/other mid laners. ADC's depend on items and therefore rely on obtaining gold. However, by being perma 1v2, she was behind in gold, zoned off cs, and because of that, her level was barely above the enemy bot lane. Not to mention, in order for the bot lane not to push tower endlessly bot, The Jungler would have to babysit, leaving Hecarim to have free reign over the jungle and other two lanes.
Zac x Me (NA)
: At that elo you should be capable to adapt to every situation, otherwise you do not belong into that elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-15T04:05:41.008+0000) > > At that elo you should be capable to adapt to every situation, otherwise you do not belong into that elo. The people actually in that elo beg to differ.
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
I'm not gonna defend NB3's behavior but... The tilt was understandable. He chose Teemo support with the full intention of abandoning his bot lane, Not even a "Yo, I'll be back occasionally" By 5 minutes Sivir is slightly behind in CS, moreso in gold because enemy Klepto Mid Irelia is behind a level because exp was being taken by Teemo They only have 1 kill on irelia and an assist on Teemo to show for all that. Enemy TF is slightly behind in CS as well. By 10 minutes Irelia and Teemo have 1 kill & 3 deaths between them while TF has 1 death 5 Assists Irelia lv 6, TF lv 8 Sivir clearly behind in CS, Barely even ahead in level Enemy Jungler and Top both have 4 kills Some most likely from mid lane despite having two members constantly in lane By 13 minutes The blue team's bot inhib tower goes down because its a solo Sivir lane Plus team has given up while Frustrated Teemo with 0 kills & 1 assist keeps trying to prove his strat works lol --- Edit: I looked at his "history" 48% wr with teemo 37% with Teemo in the last 6 days He sucks their solo lane exp while the ADCs don't do so hot. Essentially by attempting to make another person get ahead, He invalidates his ADC's power in most games As well as gives enemy bot lane a free pass to push towers. Cause think about it. Most Mid Laners don't push towers super hard. Meanwhile Bot laners are made for it. If the jungler has to babysit bot, the enemy jungler has free reign So obviously the botside 1v2 is a bigger disadvantage than the 2v1 mid lane vs champions that are meant to have waveclear --- Just my 2 cents --- Found this from Reddit as well AMexicanDaycare 1336 points 6 hours ago So couple things from someone who used to duo with Nubrac and now perma dodges him. Side note I don't watch NB3 either ever since he went click bait youtuber. 1) This strat is terrible and he loses more than he wins with it. Even if his mid gets a kill or 2 around level 4/5 they're usually just down levels cause all the exp he's taking. 2) The turret plating being taken bot since it's 1v2 just isn't worth it. 3) If his team mates agreed to it sure no problem, like funneling, but every time the lane he goes to repeatedly tells him to leave and he does not. Multiple people always want to report him. 4) He is not "roaming" support which he claims. He is just sitting in one solo lane all game. There is nothing "roaming" about it. Bot is completely abandoned. --- There is also this but its w/e RiotWookieeCookie 34 points 5 hours ago Gonna piggy back off this comment to address a few things! Riot will not ban a player for off meta-play; full stop. If you're curious on our thoughts about off meta play you can hear it straight from Meddler here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAAfm095tg This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. Reporting players for trolling is not something only streamers have the power to do. I always encourage people to report through the client (obviously). But if you encounter a player that you think is behaving in a way to get around our systems then anyone can send us a ticket directly and we will investigate that situation. We won't take action if we can't determine a pattern of trolling or if we believe the player is making a good faith effort with their off meta play. But if we do see someone is consistently using off meta play as an excuse to troll people then we will intervene when we can. --- Eventually I'll stop reading the Reddit thread I swear... TriddeKiddeYassuo 591 points 6 hours ago Hopefully this doesnt get buried down but its Moe(Yassuo) and i see how easy it is to pile on the NB3 hate here but this is more what the “roaming” teemo support is, its more so trolling teemo support https://www.twitch.tv/videos/437116265?t=08m26s linked a vod of mine from a few days ago, he picks teemo and sits mid and just ruins a game on repeat, has happened to me/nb3/forestwithin and others he basically does jt for attention and spams his twitch link( i have him blocked) but yeah thats my 2 cents
: You already hard nerfed Zyra, it's Lux's turn now
Who dafuk has a problem with Lux? I play immobile champions and there are worse things out there than dodge-able skillshots
CD8 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zezockary,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jAvngqZa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T12:48:25.252+0000) > > When Blitzcrank grabs someone, it does magic damage. > > Honestly, if you think about it water, vines, and rocks are all physical things. wouldnt that mean that anivia, zyra and Taliyah would be AD?
CD8 (NA)
: Anyone else find it odd that Qiyana is AD?
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-06-08T11:40:15.507+0000) > > I like how Sugarlicious didn't even say the skin should never be changed and they jumped his ass /s I know right, it's kinda fun triggering them :D I actually do think something should be done - but to all such skins. My problem with this whole post is choosing just this one skin in particular and then saying that he might have to **quit the game** if **one skin from one champ out of 150+ champs** doesn't get adjusted... I just guess the Karens of the Internet are too dense to get my point because "oh em gee, you don't want to give a sick person everything they wish for, you're so terrible and stupid bla bla bla". But let them vent, they are only making this thread less serious than it was from the creation.
dw I understood what you were trying to point out xD
: pardon me while i keep playing morgana and making that harder for them but then again i am in silver so not like thats hard >>>
Yea... I foresee that she will actually be ironically countered by mages since most of them have CC and high burst of their own
: hold up... She's not AP? That's the only shock to me. Also every assassin is highly mobile I don't get the problem. You're acting like other regions hate mobile assassins as well. It pretty much only NA and EU. NA and EU combined don't even match the number of players that are in favour of fast action packed gameplay like high mobility assassins. I get that you can only read english, but you can't even think outside the box for a second? That's literally what some people wanted to hear in places like Korea and Japan. The most hated champions in places like that are Ivern. They love Akali and Yasuo. Riot has said this multiple times, but who in NA listens? Pretty much no one. Then they act like the game is dying despite 70% of the player base loving the direction of the game.
The Japan server is mostly a small population of Chinese/Vietnamese players, an even smaller population of NA/Korean players, and a few Japanese from a console/mobile dominated country. I run into people multiple games in a row... IN SILVER. In fact, the skill level is so bad here that win or losses are dictated by which team has more English speakers or raging Chinese players. The opinion of the imaginative Japanese playerbase doesn't have any merit in your argument. Just FYI
Show more

Beacon Academy

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion