Rioter Comments
: [TFT] Top 500 Players from the Teamfight Tactics Beta on PBE
I take it these are the 500 people that were able to login
: [TFT] Teamfight Tactics Release Timeline and Temporary Restrictions
You guys are taking too long, I no longer give a damn about TFT. I'll stick to DOTA underlords where I don't have ludicrous queues to even login.
: PBE Queue
After a certain point, I stopped caring about TFT completely. Just go play DOTA Underlords (like i am) and keep this in mind the next time Riot asks for your money. There's 0 queue and plenty of people playing; it's also in basically the same stage of construction as TFT is. It has been many years since I've heard of something so ludicrous as a 3+ hour login queue for an early access game.
Rioter Comments
: Okay so 1. The skins visually look pretty good imo, ESPECIALLY considering what the uh..current skins look like 2. These skins are on PBE, they are unfinished. And even if for SOME REASON they don't do them, he'll probably just get the kayle treatment and get them 1 patch later.
I'm still waiting for them to "finish" the skins, however they're working full-blast on TFT now so I doubt that's happening.
: It's still early on in the pre release so hopefully they'll tweak and change some particle effects before the full release They've been doing that a bit more with skins recently, skin comes out and then gets changes
Unfortunately the only way to achieve that seems to be for reddit to collectively throw a bitch-fit. Almost like Riot hopes we don't notice and they can just slip it through. The only time I ever see changes to these skins seems to be when a thread has +45800 upvotes and a majority of negative comments toward the product.   I wonder why they don't adjust the pricing on the skins if they put extra work into them? That simultaneously provides value to everyone that owns the skin, while people that don't will have to pay for the increased fidelity beyond a 500RP "redux" skin.   Oh well, Infernal is the new hotness, no pun intended. ;P
Rioter Comments
: PLEASE FIX WARWICK DEATH SOUND
Reav3 (NA)
: Champs like Fiddle, Mundo, Skarner and such are still high on our list for VGUs. I didn't say we were stopping VGUs, just doing a bit less going forward then we have been doing recently
Please don't New-nu Mundo. I play him specifically because he's a straightforward character that has a kit that allows me to focus on the game rather than playing the character. Idc what popular perception is; he's perfectly fine as he is. Udyr needs it far more, but I'm pretty sure the same thing is holding him off the list for several years now--SGU *is* his VGU and nobody has any idea how to appease the SGU owners.
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: What is it? Big, crazy, insane and a doctor?
> he is among the highest candidates for a full VGU Yet one of the characters that needs it the least. I don't want him to get Disney-fied like what they did to Nunu. Nor does he need 3000 passives on every ability to satisfy all the kids with ADHD who STILL won't play him even after the rework. He's simple and straightforward; exactly as he should be. I liked him more when he was a brilliant scientist/doctor warped by his own experiments, rather than the mentally simple purple boi they've made his lore reflect in recent years. His most recent story was "ooh, squishy bleedy thing!" rather than any agency as the leading scientist/doctor in the field of pain. Most important above all is that he goes where he pleases. I got really mad when the recent particle update removed the blood from his cleaver making it look toxic/poisonous. I think they recently re-added it? I'm not sure, I haven't really played too much League recently.
Reav3 (NA)
: Sure, current Champions we talk a lot about internally for VGUS are {{champion:36}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:106}}
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yQNMhiKd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-25T18:48:33.897+0000) > > Sure, current Champions we talk a lot about internally for VGUS are > > {{champion:36}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:106}} T_T please stay away from Mundo. I'm begging you. He's fine as he is.
Reav3 (NA)
: Enslaving is different then stealing
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=J8tOzbOu,comment-id=000600000007000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-24T00:03:56.526+0000) > > Enslaving is different then stealing :3 heyyyyy, I'm super happy to see Morde is getting a VGU. I know this probably isn't the place but I wanted to say I hope you guys keep the "Metal Mage" theme more than the generic Lich King/Necromancer vibe the last Morde rework seemed to be pushing him toward. A Metal Bender/Mage is a lot cooler than soul magic!
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: Petition : Make Dr.Mundo viable in the jungle
Mundo in the JG has been fine--if not GREAT--for several seasons now. Idk what you're going on about.
: Patch 9.1 notes
...is this supposed to be a new season or something? It certainly doesn't feel like Season 8 ended yet.
: Update on Yesterday's Capsule Pricing Error
Oh fuck off. There should be a few courtesy capsules provided to everyone with an active account who did not exploit the issue. I basically got punished for working for the money I use on my League of Legends account. That seems fair. It's not enough that Blue Essence is a stupid concept to someone with all the characters unlocked, or that I have to wait until random times of the year for the heavens to part, revealing an "essence emporium", affording me the PRIVILEGE to purchase texture swaps for skins I've already bought as opposed to a year-round shop. Glad to know some jobless neckbeard bought thousands of the only thing that's still useful to my account across the entirety of League of Legends just because he didn't have to be at work before 9am. Especially after I just spent $20 on boxes last week.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeardedLuchador,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEvFLA17,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:22:36.624+0000) > > The children playing League don't understand. Unfortunately neither does Riot it seems. I really wish there could be SOME sort of dialog about this, but any attempt to bring it up typically gets flamed and buried without anyone from Riot ever even seeming to notice. The problem is like this. 99% of the children want to play it out. They make up majority player base. The adults are close to split, because some of them actually value their time. However, their opinions don't matter.
The sad thing is when I say children, I also think of the grown [man-children](https://youtu.be/Mz1ERk3cf5Q) (oldie but a goodie) that play this game. Never grew up, constantly screeching about things that are OP, and spam pinging teammates for buying certain items.
: Not at all why he is number 1. The champion could be super boring and I could not care less. They need to have a good identity which he does not. They need to have skills that have some synergy which he does not. They need to have a design that isn't just run at me and kill me. He is so linear it hurts
100% of the people that say this have only played him top lane, and never set foot into the jungle.
: Champions That Need VGUs
You leave my Mundo out of it. They're gonna turn him into a Pixar character like Nunu if we're not careful. They're already removing the blood off his VFX. Just because people find him "boring" doesn't mean that he needs to have two paragraphs per skill with three passives and an active. Some of us play him *specifically* because he's simple and straightforward, without a bunch of extra bullshit to get in the way.
: My friends and I work full time jobs and have families.. we don't get a lot of time to play games.. When you get in a game that is an obvious loss it should take less votes to swing to a surrender.
The children playing League don't understand. Unfortunately neither does Riot it seems. I really wish there could be SOME sort of dialog about this, but any attempt to bring it up typically gets flamed and buried without anyone from Riot ever even seeming to notice.
Reixis (NA)
: The idea behind FFing at 15 is easy to understand. Think of it like this. Youre playing a match that goes 0-20 by 15 minutes. All 3 lanes are losing, your jungle is useless, and 2 people are flaming. So right off the bat, your mood is in the dumps. Youre positively miserable, because you got flamers on one side, and your forced to finish a match you know you cant win on the other. The gold lead youve establed is 6,000 gold, WITHOUT taking into consideration the cs youve all lost out on by spending so much time dead. The enemy has a full item each on you, causing them to power spike. Sure you COULD win. But that win would be hard fought. Itd be an uphill battle, a long game, as you certainly couldnt close it out easily, and youd have to deal with your teammates tilting, and shitty attitudes all match. Youre looking at easily a 40 minute match while you grind out a lead. I dont know about you, but I can scratch out 2 wins in 40 minutes, and id rather do that. Youre completely wrong about what tilts players more.
This is the best summary of why the FF vote is broken. It seems like people that *hate* eachother love to stew in it and force themselves to play with people they hate for as long as possible. Most sane humans would wash their hands of the situation. Only in League is there this stupid mentality that it's SUPER negative to lose. It wouldn't be nearly as big a deal if League players would grow up. Then again, judging by most of the children in these threads that obviously don't have jobs or lives to worry about, I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.
: I literally will never FF at 15. Too many things can happen in the next ten minutes that make those first 15 minutes irrelevant.
Enjoy wasting your life on a meaningless videogame. I learned that it's not healthy after dedicating my life to WoW for a few years in the Vanilla/BC period of time. You'll regret this mentality 10 years from now when you look back and realize the sheer amount of time you wasted on gnashing your teeth and struggling through losses that you could have just moved on from. Life is too short for that.
: If the entire team is at fault then fine. If one or 2 players fed their asses off then no.
There's no worse feeling than the two people feeding the hardest being the two that deny the surrender vote. They typically give the excuse "I'm having fun!" as they ignore danger pings heading to their lane and die AGAIN to the 25/0 Evelynn that can 1-shot our tankiest character. There's no reason that the people who are having such a negative impact on the game should have so much power to waste 3 people's time.
Anl0rian (NA)
: I'm confused. OP gets 28 upvotes but the comments agreeing with him get downvoted while the opposite perspective is upvoted. Wat
Even *discussing* the surrender vote is enough to make people fully embrace the toxin.
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEvFLA17,comment-id=001c0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T06:50:21.979+0000) > > Nice straw man. The best suggestion would be for you to only play team games where you're going to commit to playing out the game. If that doesn't appeal to you, play another game. But to come on here and whine about people not wanting to quit because you want them to is childish and will produce zero results. But it's goddamn pointless to play in some games wasting time when u could be winning the next one everyone thinks u can comeback from anything but in reality it doesn't happen and then again most ppl that do not ff are those who fed and were toxic/negative and they do not ff just to try and make your day worse. Most cases it's not at all about the team spirit and trying to win it's just pure solo q terrorism.
> Most cases it's not at all about the team spirit and trying to win it's just pure solo q terrorism. Especially when you see most of the responses to this thread. They amount to "I want you to suffer so I make you play the game" and "If you don't like it, delete your account." Neither are reasonable. Proof enough that the 3-2 surrender vote is currently used as a method of inflicting toxicity. The 1/100 times where one of those "WE CAN WIN THIS!!!" games actually end in a win is not worth the other 99 drawn-out losses.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeardedLuchador,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEvFLA17,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T02:31:04.389+0000) > > This is the garbage toxic mentality that is the reason why the FF vote should pass at 3-2. Grow up and realize people have better things to do with their day than waste it stuck with you. Then don't play the game. Because it's never gonna change. People aren't gonna quit just because you don't want to play anymore. Either AFK or don't play. Simple.
Glad your best suggestion is to tell people to just AFK in games and quit, just so your pride can remain intact. Seems mature.
Prozzak (NA)
: There are two parts to a game. Imo if your team is struggling early and you think they are poor then how did they get to the same rank as you? Maybe they are actually better at the second half of the game? My biggest problem is teams wanting to surrender before a real teamfight occurs. And I don't mean where one of the team runs in stupidly to 5 and dies then the rest of the team also fights afterwards. I mean a real fight.
Why does every goddamn person think that Ranked is the only mode that there is in this game? Plenty of people play Normal Draft/Blind, and this is a much bigger problem for those queues than ranked, especially when people are playing characters they're likely not maining. If you're masochistic enough to only play ranked, then you deserve to stay stuck in the game as long as it takes to end. And for the record--unless it's an absolute dumpster fire I typically wait until team fights roll around to ff myself. The ones I hate fighting out are the ones where every 5v5 teamfight is a steamroll or my bot lane ignores pings and dies for the 19th time at blue buff with no vision. I also take an honest look at the scoreboards and item builds and if the enemy has 2+ completed items on my team it's likely useless.
: ***
This is the garbage toxic mentality that is the reason why the FF vote should pass at 3-2. Grow up and realize people have better things to do with their day than waste it stuck with you.
Prozzak (NA)
: What's the point of playing if you never try to win a game that actually feels challenging? To me that would just be taking the best type of games away from myself which sounds awful. No game feels better to win compared to one where you basically had no hope and then made some huge rally instead to end up winning.
> What's the point of playing if you never try to win a game that actually feels challenging? This was a cute mentality in Season 1, but by 2018 I just want to move on to the next game if the entire team is doing bad. It's not a tough action game where I'm going to suddenly improve mid-game. It's a strategy game--and the available victory condition grows smaller and smaller the bigger the economic gap between teams is. Even moreso if I'm playing a character I'm not familiar with, and my entire team is doing awfully.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeardedLuchador,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEvFLA17,comment-id=000a000000010001,timestamp=2018-11-14T23:31:04.644+0000) > > Most of my friends have taken your advice and no longer play League. This mentality seems REAL healthy for the game! /sarcasm > > I'd rather have an easy loss and move on with my day than struggle for a win that makes me feel like shit every step of the way. If this is how all the higher elo and rank r then there's no such thing as skills then. Just people wanting to climb to see whose better. Higher elo may as well not even trash talk to the lower elo anymore because all u care about is the climb. Not the skills to play the game whether it be macro to micro. At least in the lower elo ppl want to improve.
So you mean high-ELO Korean ranked where players easily FF @ 8 if there are so much as *two* kills for the enemy team, because they understand the concept of wasted time? KR > NA I thought this was pretty well known by now. Meanwhile I can't even get out of a normal game where my team is getting farmed for S ranks. One of maybe four games I get to play after work--mind you. It's much easier to go play something like Fortnite where defeat is much more likely than victory--so most players don't even sweat a death and move on to the next game. Only in League is there this impossible expectation that bronzelords that hate eachother can somehow morph into diamond players under pressure to win the game. In spite of the proven track record (up to the surrender vote) of the team's inability to listen to pings, work together for objectives, or even cooperate as teammates. Sometimes, team members just aren't compatible.
: > [{quoted}](name=BONUS DMG 2NOOBS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEvFLA17,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T19:39:21.920+0000) > > because hes right. its a waste of time 99%. its just more efficient timewise to just surrender and go next game, a game you have more chance at winning and is more fun. Then don't play at all because every game will always be like this if u start losing. This whole if we can't win now let's not try to win later thinking is so pathetic.
> Then don't play at all Most of my friends have taken your advice and no longer play League. This mentality seems REAL healthy for the game! /sarcasm I'd rather have an easy loss and move on with my day than struggle for a win that makes me feel like shit every step of the way.
: The score is 15-0 at 8 minutes. Stop holding the game hostage
I don't think it's over that early, but if my entire side of the map has no more turrets @ 20 minutes, and my bot lane duo hits "no" because they're "having fun" being 0/25 ONE MORE TIME I'm gonna sacrifice a Nunu plush to Teemo. Seriously: 5-4 split is okay to pass major legislative decisions in the US, but 3-2 isn't considered a majority in a videogame? What poor logic. It's one of the main reasons I no longer play Summoner's Rift. I don't care about losing or winning at this point, I just want to move on from bad games quickly so I can squeeze one more game into my night after I get off of work. Being held hostage by Galaxy Quest fanboys has completely ruined SR for me. Especially when I'm playing a character that I'm not great as (in Normal Draft), and I *know* nobody else is going to be able to dig us out of the hole just judging by the difference in Gold/Kills/Objectives. There's no worse feeling in League than being stuck in a game that was decided by the 20 minute mark that gets drawn out to the 60 minute mark because the enemy team is just farming yours for S ranks.
Rioter Comments
: Hey, sound designer here! I did another pass where that thunk is more emphasized (it actually still has elements that exist in the new sound effect but with some other stuff done to it). Let me know if this is feeling better for you! I also have Live Mundo's SFX in there for comparison. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHnAFhKfObI&feature=youtu.be
Sirhaian (NA)
: Visual and Sound Effect Updates: Anivia, Dr. Mundo, Renekton, Gragas & Teemo
As a Mundo main--I like it, except the speed of the axe. The projectile speed feels quite a bit slower than it does on live, which is going to make it significantly easier to dodge on top of the clearer animation. Any chance the projectile speed can be bumped up just a little bit? Also it's really lame that the blood is getting removed. It's a *meat* cleaver, even if it's infected. It's not nearly as satisfying if it's not blood in my game about killing. What's next, is Vlad going to be replaced completely by sand? Mundo's an insane serial killer that gets off on pain and blood. Pls don't replace him with a Monster's Inc character like what happened to poor ole Nunu. Besides, [red trails](https://i.imgur.com/enfw4eu.gif) > green trails. Everyone knows this. If it's green, and has a green trail, will it now poison enemies? Because green makes it look like it's gonna inflict a DoT. So in summation you can keep the rest of the VFX, just leave the cleaver toss how it is on live. It's not worth giving up bloody FX just because Winnie the Pooh thinks blood is a no-no (Hi censorship!!!), or because a VFX designer seems to have a weak stomach when it comes to the slightest display of gore.
: How about a Mundo buff? He’s not doing really good right now.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 19
Irelia doing well in pro play? Better nerf her for the other 99% of the population. Can't have people play against something strong until they discover a hardcounter or strategy, amirite? Better to just hit numbers and make the champion useless for 6 patches until someone realizes that she needs a re-buff.
Reav3 (NA)
: Sure, current highest priority targets (Not including ones already announced) are {{champion:32}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:106}} This always shifts and changes of course, this is just our current thinking
please please please leave Mundo alone. I play him BECAUSE he has simple mechanics, just because some people have ADHD and need flashy exciting characters doesn't mean Mundo needs a gameplay rework. Mundo doesn't need some weird complexity shoved into his kit for the sake of it. Morde needs it FAR more than Mundo anyways.
: > [{quoted}](name=Taikobou,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=H9b9Ekqw,comment-id=00af,timestamp=2018-08-09T05:03:18.544+0000) > > Anything on death timers? > My last ranked match, my team was dominating, but one lost team fight cost us the game. To be fair it was a almost 40 minutes match, but the enemy team destroyed five towers from mid to the nexus before anyone could come back to life. They couldnt advance, we couldnt push, thanks to Aatrox 3 lives, with Lulu's ult, Guardian Angel and his ult/passive. > Oh, we had a Yasuo, so... It's not about death timers. You lost cause towers are paper and the enemy was probably able to do the final push in those seconds you were dead
This. Towers need to feel intimidating again. They die WAY too fast in all game modes
nelogis (EUW)
: While everything sounds promising, there is one thing that doesn't make much sense and will make your job unnecessarily hard >Decided games resolve faster >Though we want comebacks to be achievable in most games, we also want to address a problem where one team in a game is so far ahead they have a near certain chance of winning, but the game still ends slowly. This to us is just not a good use of player’s time. If one team manages to gain an insurmountable advantage, the game should end pretty quickly from that point. We're looking into changes that help super snowballed teams close out the game. Isn't the surrender vote here for just exactly that? When the enemy team is so far ahead that a comeback is unlikely then you just surrender. Making a seperate mechanic that fundamentally just does what the surrender vote does will be hard to implement when you also want comebacks to be available. First you would have to define a big lead 5k gold lead? 10k gold lead? 15k gold lead? And what should happen when a team hits that threshhold? They gain a passive where they deal 100% bonus damage to towers? But then you might as well just auto-surrender for the enemy team. I think this is the only thing in that list you should rethink about. Other than that.... let's hope the future changes achieve what you have promised.
A quick and simple fix would be to let the surrender vote pass at 3-2 majority. A 5-4 split is enough for the Supreme Court to pass huge judgements in law; I don't understand why the 0/32 bot lane duo has the ability to block 3 players' ff vote. Being held hostage by one of the elements largely responsible for the near-guaranteed loss is one of the reasons I rarely play anymore. It's one of the most frustrating things I've experienced in all online games. But hey, it's completely fair to have to suffer through the enemy team farming for an S rank just so my bot lane can feel like they had a "fun" game.
: ***
A lot of the problems could be fixed if they committed to a 2.0 version of the 10-year old rotten spaghetti coded game. Too bad Riot is a tiny indie company incapable of even delivering something like MFA.
: League gameplay changes over the next few months
Yes but when are character pathing and collision going to feel like a 2018 game instead of a 2005 game?
Acheron16 (EUW)
: You missed the point. They are removing free stuff that has been there for YEARS. Reasoning: you guys get too much free stuff.
Those were promotional offers that were initially instated to promote people to join League of Legends.
Terozu (NA)
: He added that later. I can't read the future. :)
Terozu (NA)
: 8.6 is nerfs...
> What infuriates me the most however is how he got nerfed at 8.6 with a compensation, then immediately after at 8.7 the nerf was reverted to the exact previous numbers, while "forgetting" about the compensation. Per OP. Reading comprehension is hard.
Leto GT (EUW)
: I don't really bother honestly. It's not someone I pay attention to. I see it as a free bonus once in a while. The fact that we can get skin shards is pretty amazing and I can understand why the occurence is so low... it's free. I think paying for keys to open them is just a bad idea, better buy the skins directly imo. About recycling, I agree. I don't even bother, it's just annoying to me. I've recently understood that those champion shards can be used for masteries but I can pay 2.4k BE and get the mastery and since i've 78k be, I really don't care at all. Maybe an auto-recycling option would be nice.
It comes down to there being no real reason to get mastery. Especially with emotes being a thing, I'd much rather flash the basic-ass "Thumbs-up" or even "Nice Try Lux" than a mastery emote. Even on the two characters I've actually bothered to cap out on mastery.
: And look at the forums for those games and you see the people there having just as many complaints as you do about Riot, some are the same and some are different but the amount of complaining and demonizing is no different.
Except the complaints aren't relating to basic account security features that have been in existence since 2008, and the Starcraft II engine had/has spectacular responsiveness when it comes to unit movement. Oh, and it's pretty easy to get skins you want if you invest time in the game. For free. You know, like a real F2P game. Not that you care, but I found the summation of what HOTS has gotten in the last four months alone (minus going into detail about the cosmetics): [6 hero reworks, 2 new events, a brand new map/objective-type, and changes to the matchmaking. ](https://twitter.com/CriticKitten/status/1012763367126323200?s=19) With a team of less than 140 people, working on a game that is barely justifying the money that Blizzard is spending on it over their other products. Versus papa Rito, with PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWER!!!!!! (dedicated only to one game)   With apparently [itty-bitty living space.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfTfXLLJlzM) They somehow manage to pump out0 REALLY cool cosmetics rather frequently, in spite of having much higher fidelity models and SFX than League does. :thinking:
: You do realize duplicate champion permanents can help get your mastery 6 or 7? It’s one of the few options. Plus a lot of people have a small champion pool or not full one. Also rerolling champ shards was a thing before when IP was BE. So if you think that’s “silly” Riot had that implemented for years.
I just wish Mastery was actually a system I could bring myself to care about. Instead it's an easy way to get flamed all game if you don't do as well as your banner implies.
Muranodo (NA)
: Well, what can I say besides I agree--and I'm also spent a considerable sum on this game (I think it was approaching 3k last I looked because I had 3 years in which I spent roughly 1k a year with events/seasonal participation. I had stopped buying RP until the last My Store actually had some skins I liked at significant reduction). When Riot announced they were going to revamp the honor system to deal with complaints about how it didn't feel rewarding --- I was quite hyped. I figured that would help circumvent some of the annoyance of having champion shards in boxes if more was obtained/at a nice progressive rate. That didn't happen. It's the same with a few other low-tier rewards thrown in. Back to the topic: So with key sharps feeling just as slow, I got frustrated with it; I also ran into the all too common champion shards with pretty decent frequency (seems like it's every 1 in 3 chests if not more). I've also gotten a lot of skins I've already own pop out of the chest (and OE rates suck to the point I bothered with the awful rerolls---all 3 were 750 skins). The experience still feels bad / awful. Obviously, Riot is a company but I can't say I've been pleased with any of the improvements towards the loot content system. Maybe they'll do something after they review the data for the season again between these type of threads/comments on the honor system.
I always reroll the low shards because I got DJ Sona after rerolling a few shards bought during one of the themed chest events (I wanna say Lunar Revel).   I just wish the general playerbase could get on the same page instead of being so damn contrarian sometimes.
Acheron16 (EUW)
: That's cuz we getting too much free shit fam. Crates are giving us so much free stuff that having (duplicate) Champion Shards is needed to balance it out. Also, let's remove the offers of Unchained Alistar, Riot Girl Tristana and Dreadknight Garen from following social media because you guys getting too much free shit. - Riot logic in a nutshell
I mean, it's not like there's much reason to follow Riot's social media nowadays anyways. You can just use a 3rd party site to get the PBE changes faster, and skin previews as well!
Show more

BeardedLuchador

Level 116 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion