: > [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8rdmNhM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-18T13:40:36.643+0000) > > It is Don't grammar nazi me. That's actually the correct way to shorten "it is". "Its" is the possessive form you're thinking of.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8rdmNhM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:21:35.718+0000) > > Don't grammar nazi me. I wasn't, take the tin foil off your head.
: Assassins are 100% the problem with this game.
: Uh no. They are at her butt and look hideous. Literally just about everyone I see is asking for her old wings back. Kayle does need more armor. Don't know why they needed to sexualize her with a skin tight body suit. Morg looks worse, not better.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MjPsUVrG,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:16:45.464+0000) > > Uh no. They are at her butt and look hideous. Literally just about everyone I see is asking for her old wings back. They are on the small of her back > Morg looks worse, not better. mmkay
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9d8Gt4fo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:15:35.166+0000) > > Warwick says shut up. > > > > > Anyway, the reason her wings look like that is because the game is viewed from the top down. > If you watch the gameplay video you'll notice its not that her wings are small, its that they are slightly angled so that they looked better from a top down view. > > I do agree the armor should be closer to full armored, and I would like her face blackened by the helmet. Gives a stronger arbiter of justice feel Akali says: wake up. Her wings look bad because of idiotic design. But, at least we can agree on armor and helmet.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9d8Gt4fo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:17:49.370+0000) > > Akali says: wake up. Akali was great, the community is mad cause bad as always. Of course, let's totally ignore all the other reworks which were successful. No no, we need to say if its a rework it is automatically bad! Just like Aatrox...who was never played. > > Her wings look bad because of idiotic design. This is not a valid complaint. Look at the gameplay trailer >But, at least we can agree on armor and helmet. Agreed
Rioter Comments
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Of course it's bad. It's a rework.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9d8Gt4fo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:05:51.693+0000) > > Of course it's bad. It's a rework. Warwick says shut up. Anyway, the reason her wings look like that is because the game is viewed from the top down. If you watch the gameplay video you'll notice its not that her wings are small, its that they are slightly angled so that they looked better from a top down view. I do agree the armor should be closer to full armored, and I would like her face blackened by the helmet. Gives a stronger arbiter of justice feel
Heretics (EUW)
: Return morganas wings where they belong.
: Tanks SUCKS, building armor feels horrible, champion that are not tank killers are tank killers.
People believe tanks are useless because they THINK it is useless, not because they actually are useless. I see it in every game. No one on the team chooses a tank. Everyone goes either assassin, burst mage, squishy, and then it falls down to the jungle to play the tank EVEN THOUGH TANK JUNGLERS ARE NOT VERY GOOD!
: If this teaser is real, Riot August....
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MjPsUVrG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-18T18:37:19.007+0000) > > > Kayle and Morg, both in my opinion, look disgusting. Their models now are way better and more appealing. And what is with Morgana's wings spreading from her butt? That looks hideous. They spread from above her back, which is commonly used to demonstrate it is a "fallen" angel. It is a good way of creating distinction and also shows she is an angel. This is the same with Kayl, though in my opinion, I would like for her to have more armor around her body rather than this oddly armored limb look. Objectively, she looks far better than her current variant. You can say you prefer the old look, but ultimately rfrom an objective view she looks better. I just wish Kayl was closer to being fully armored like her current variation rather than appearing to wear a skin suit with armor on her limbs. Looks less like an angel of justice and too reminiscent of ZSS
: > [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8rdmNhM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-18T13:40:36.643+0000) > > It is It is not. Camouflage is detectable by Control Wards only. I am fine with this too, because the majority of the champions who have camouflage have wide detection radiuses or other tells that they're on their way.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8rdmNhM,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T14:33:11.031+0000) > > It is not. It is. If you have a vision ward which has vision upon a champion such as evelynn, your vision extends to the point where she will be detected. Now, if she is the ONLY champion that this affects; which would be sad; then I do not agree with it because it pretty much invalidates the benefit of camo. Which is the ability to go through wards and conduct in lane ganks. >Camouflage is detectable by Control Wards only. I am fine with this too, because the majority of the champions who have camouflage have wide detection radiuses or other tells that they're on their way. The only exception being twitch. Who has a tiny radius and large AA range compared to eve. Who is a melee AP assassin XD
: Make Camouflage detectable by any vision so long as it's within the detection radius. If a champions eyes can see it, provided they're close enough, then a ward should be able to see it, provided that it's close enough. Invisibility can stay the way it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8rdmNhM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-18T08:00:17.393+0000) > > Make Camouflage detectable by any vision so long as it's within the detection radius. It is
: A similar thread was posted about 2 weeks ago. Really stupid message. So you frequently communicate w/ your team and trade lanes to avoid bad match-ups, so you are punished for it? Should just go into hyperdrive for negative-splashing if you lose despite you switching to your favored role.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d9xJrytd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T22:15:47.846+0000) > > A similar thread was posted about 2 weeks ago. > > Really stupid message. > So you frequently communicate w/ your team and trade lanes to avoid bad match-ups, so you are punished for it? > > Should just go into hyperdrive for negative-splashing if you lose despite you switching to your favored role. If you queued for support play support. Otherwise, why bother?
: Reproducible against real targets? It may be that the dummy is coded as a minion or monster instead of a champion (And the cap at that rank is only 15 less damage than what was dealt), in which case yes this may be a bug, but isn't relevant since it'd be practice-tool specific.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ztPt7E6O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-18T06:50:17.176+0000) > > Reproducible against real targets? It may be that the dummy is coded as a minion or monster instead of a champion (And the cap at that rank is only 15 less damage than what was dealt), in which case yes this may be a bug, but isn't relevant since it'd be practice-tool specific. Dummies are coded as enemy champions hence why runes are able to be procced against them.
: New Conqueror. What should be done to balance it.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonShea,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V6UkHO0p,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-16T10:42:09.809+0000) > > First of all there are gonna be champs that are gonna able to able to abuse it and those champs are gonna be broken. Second, the heal needs to go, it's not Grasp, it's Conqueror, its a tank killer keystone rune. So here is what needs to be done. > > * Remove the heal: it's too much on such a rune. It is 10% of 10% of your damage. It isn't an issue.
Zeyphel (NA)
: Okay, since your are completely unable to neither watch nor reason for mages using Conqueror I will go ahead and point more examples. Ryze, Cassiopeia, Ahri, Vel'Koz, AS, Syndra, and Vladimir. Two last things. 1- Don't use big words to look smart when you don't even understand clearly how to use them. Also, it doesn't go with your personality; you showed a lack of self-control with your words just because someone had a stronger argument than yours. If you get mad that easily don't even try to look cool, it clearly won't work. 2- I was never attacking people, I just called you biased. I was never obligating people to support me; I was giving my opinion about the matter. It just shows a low level of understanding. Now, enjoy yourself preparing whatever irrational argument or offenses that you have to say because after reading your last comment, I won't even bother in seeing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUs5UqW9,comment-id=0007000100000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T17:58:02.514+0000) > > Okay, since your are completely unable to neither watch nor reason for mages using Conqueror I will go ahead and point more examples. No one was obligated to disprove your argument. You must be capable of supporting it first and then those who oppose you will debate with you. > > Ryze, Cassiopeia, These make sense. >Ahri, Vel'Koz, AS, Syndra, and Vladimir. None of them would use the new conqueror. New conqueror works as follows. Each attack/ability provides a stack. This stack provides adaptive force. At full stacks, 10% of the damage dealt is true damage and 10% of the true damage provides healing. This means the only time the adaptive damage takes effect would be AFTER the stack has been gained. Which means in order for any of these champions to make use of the 70+ adapative damage at level 18 they would need to be in combat and constantly dealing damage to a target, because a single spell cannot proc a stack of conqueror so they cannot get 5 stacks from Qing an enemy team. The average amount of damage gained from conqueror, therefore, is lower than utilizing the combo of absolute focus/perfect storm because that adaptive damage takes effect for subsequent attacks AFTER the stack is gained. This is why Ryze, Cass, and POSSIBLY azir can use conqueror because their cooldowns are so low. Every other mage you listed cannot spam their ablities, with the exception of syndra, and having tos tack conqueror for its effect would only lead to them getting jumped on and killed as well has having inferior damage to someone utilizing the combo I listed above and also missing out on important runes that enhance their damage even further. Let us go one by one since I know you're going to spout some nonsense. Ahri: Lowest CD is on Q which is 4.2. In lane everyone does their best to respect it, and being a skillshot means it can be dodged. She would need to rely on AA's to gain stacks. Even if she goes all in and does REWRQR, the stack bonus of 75 adaptive damage would only be gained after the 5th ability, her Q. So only a single ability is benefitting from max stacks. Perfect storm/absolute focus is superior for burst. Vel'koz: Lowest CD is on Q. Each one provides 1 stack. He cannot get max procs because each stick of his channeled ability provides only 1 stack, and even if it doesnt, it is a slow moving beam. He is also a burst mage. So again, perfect storm/absolute focus would be superior. Aurelion sol: Stacks it far too slowly to have it be of use. He would also prefer other runes because of nnate weaknesses. Syndra: 2.8s on her Q. The only one who would likely be capable of utilizing it to great effect, the only issue is that again, it is a skillshot and the duration is 3s. This leaves very little room for error and like Ahri and vel'koz, she is a burst mage. Vladamir: He uses phase rush because he cannot stack conqueror nearly quick enough for it to be of use. NONE of the examples you listed would prefer to utilize conqueror. > > Two last things. Hahahahaha. > > 1- Don't use big words to look smart when you don't even understand clearly how to use them. Also, it doesn't go with your personality; you showed a lack of self-control with your words just because someone had a stronger argument than yours. If you get mad that easily don't even try to look cool, it clearly won't work. Apologies I did not know a dictionary was out of reach of you. To transpose means to transfer two or more things to another or to change the place and context. It is synonymous with transfer, but given you are placing your own behaviors upon myself rather than a movement of an actual object or quality, transpose would be the most appropriate word. Similarly, this goes with your assumptions of character and emotional context. Holding anger against you because of your emotionally based view would be foolishness. I understand you are intimidated, but there is no need to be so passive aggressive. > > 2- I was never attacking people, I just called you biased. "I get you guys like mages and are biased and won't accept reality; so proceed to live your own biased illusions." That is an attack dude. When you state someone's views are biased and that they live in a false reality that is an attack against someone both in their character and as the motivation of their views. This is an ad hominem. To attack means to speak or act in a way which is meant to result in harm against another individual. >I was never obligating people to support me; I was giving my opinion about the matter. It just shows a low level of understanding. Of course you were, because if you weren't, you would never have issued and attack, nor would you have been making these passive aggressive marks above. Have you never done any form of logical debating? Any theory crafting? > > Now, enjoy yourself preparing whatever irrational argument or offenses that you have to say because after reading your last comment, I won't even bother in seeing it. You are offering me the last word in an attempt to save face and protect your ego. Cute. I'll take it. Banana muffin. Oops that was two words.
Zeyphel (NA)
: The interesting fact is that I mostly play AP champions and some of those mages, but that doesn't mean that I would defend the class about something that clearly represents a threat to current balance. > "When we look in the mirror we do not like what we see, so we transpose it upon others to avoid the truth of the matter". Your case. > I understand it is a painful thing to have others not support you in your cause. It's not painful not receiving support always. It is just how the world works; if everyone agrees with each other, then we would have a world with no issues, which is not the case. > it creates intense feelings of loneliness Also, Loneliness is not a bad feeling; it's a way of life. However, That is not my case and it wouldn't be just because some board people decided to disagree. If people would get sad for not receiving support every time, how could they support themselves?
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUs5UqW9,comment-id=00070001000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T05:22:27.122+0000) > > The interesting fact is that I mostly play AP champions I don't care. > > Your case. Did I use too many big words for you after your tirade of self justifying your views? > > It's not painful not receiving support always. It is just how the world works; if everyone agrees with each other, then we would have a world with no issues, which is not the case. If everyone agrees with each other bad things happen. Dissent creates health. You are demanding people agree with you, and when they do not, you bash them. >That is not my case and it wouldn't be just because some board people decided to disagree. So why ads hominem and assume an individuals motivations? Support your argument instead of looking for reasons to rail at people. Again, as it stands, the only mages capable of abusing it are both cassiopeia and Ryze.
Zeyphel (NA)
: I get you guys like mages, and therefore are extremely biased and won't accept reality; so, proceed to live in your own biased illusions. I like mages too and play them in some of my games, but I am capable of understanding things. You are unable to get out of your world, lying to yourself, saying ''mages are plural.'' We all know that conqueror is going to break the balance of a lot of mages, you are just unable to accept it. Go ahead and look for other mages using Conqueror right now in twitch or youtube gameplays and be prepared, because you will have to lie to yourself again. I wonder what would you make up to convince yourself about this change being balanced on mages. Face Reality.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUs5UqW9,comment-id=000700010000000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T22:07:17.964+0000) > > I get you guys like mages, I primarily player bruisers and assassins. >and therefore are extremely biased and won't accept reality; Sounds like an ad hominem founded on nothing. > so, proceed to live in your own biased illusions. When we look in the mirror we do not like what we see, so we transpose it upon others to avoid the truth of the matter. I understand it is a painful thing to have others not support you in your cause. That it creates intense feelings of loneliness, particularly in this age of technology where you can have 1000 friends on facebook. Life is about disagreement, and you should come to respect these differences rather than seek to alienate others.
Mc Raton (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9MYKqXNO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-14T09:00:03.507+0000) > > Again, Jax would rather use PTA same with Fiora. I doubt it. Its still better than PTA for both of said champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9MYKqXNO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-14T13:49:03.594+0000) > > I doubt it. Its still better than PTA for both of said champion. PTA provides a multiplicative 12% damage, and both Fiora and Jax have AA resets allow them to proc it nigh instantly. Conqueror doesn't provide the same damage increase even with the AD increase that it provides along with the 20% true damage. The math has been done before.
Mc Raton (NA)
: My concern regarding new Conqueror iteration on the PBE..
Again, Jax would rather use PTA same with Fiora.
: So why are Yasuo, Riven, Yi, Tryndamere, Fiora, Jax and Draven using live Conqueror? You said it yourself, it's a rune intended for bruisers and none of the champions is just mentioned qualify as bruisers by Riot's official definition of the class. Riot was afraid of making it adaptive from Day 0 for fear of abuse cases, thus releasing it AD only. And then proceeded to witness one marksman and 6 of the 7 Skirmishers in the game abuse the fuck out of it. What´s 2, maybe 3 mages+a Specialist if we count Azir abusing PBE Conqueror compared to the 7 unintended users of live Conqueror?
> [{quoted}](name=SithesisLord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pb7WEaeE,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-02-14T04:17:11.795+0000) > > So why are Yasuo, Riven, Yi, Tryndamere, Fiora, Jax and Draven using live Conqueror? Yi, Jax, Tryndamere, and Fiora would all be better off utilizing PTA or Lethal tempo Fiora already has a ton of true damage and the AD increase isn't very necessary for her. Enhancing damage is so much better by comparison. The only ones really using conq are riven, draven, and yasuo. Yasuo uses it since he builds crit and it means he does not need to immediately build armor pen and provides AD he doesnt possess > \
Zeyphel (NA)
: You have clearly missed the video about Conqueror Ryze. Look what conqueror made to Ryze's "supposedly horrible" early game. I am not even going to talk about his late.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUs5UqW9,comment-id=0007000100000002,timestamp=2019-02-13T11:59:32.915+0000) > > You have clearly missed the video about Conqueror Ryze. Look what conqueror made to Ryze's "supposedly horrible" early game. I am not even going to talk about his late. Mages is plural. Ryze is a singular champion and does not represent the entire class.
: You do realize mages can AND will autoattack to keep the stacks up?
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUs5UqW9,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-02-13T08:11:26.790+0000) > > You do realize mages can AND will autoattack to keep the stacks up? Good joke. Keep telling yourself that some more. Mages wont use new conqueror. It is bad early game, it is bad late game. New conq is good for those who can use it.
Paroe (NA)
: Isnt it amazing how scaling sustain works? Maybe you should take a nice long look at other scaling sustain. Like Fiora. And Riven. And maybe even good old warwick. And lifesteal.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FoH5L6TF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-13T08:50:22.932+0000) > > And maybe even good old warwick. He is so comparable fo dps beasts like riven. So comparable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Willuke2C,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T18:34:24.033+0000) > > That's op's point, don't be an idiot when it comes to post gank activity. Cuz some people do smite minions if they think the laner is gonna block their taxation, at least in low elo The thing is, as an ex jungle main, I think the idea of "taxing lanners" is idiotic. A support doesn tax the mid laner if they roam for a gank mid... It is the junglers JOB to gank and make the laners lives easier. After a kill and my laner wants to back, or they want plates, or we want to take rift/dragon. THEN I'll help myself by helping them clear the wave. However, laners also need to understand the jungler isn't their bitch. They can't whistle for a gank and expect them to stop blue buff and run bot lane. Also if they have prioity in lane and the junglers meet up at scuttle, its a good idea usually to rotate and help your jungler, js.
> [{quoted}](name=Dustpartical,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-12T03:28:46.990+0000) > > The thing is, as an ex jungle main, I think the idea of "taxing lanners" is idiotic. A support doesn tax the mid laner if they roam for a gank mid... It is the junglers JOB to gank and make the laners lives easier. After a kill and my laner wants to back, or they want plates, or we want to take rift/dragon. THEN I'll help myself by helping them clear the wave. Taxing isn't idiotic it is a necessary. It allows the jungler to catch up on exp and gold compared to a laner and ensures the jungler can gank more powerfully. Supports do not lane tax because they do not scale as well from other stats, which is also why their items have significantly powerful utility. Other laners generally will not tax because they have a lane to get CS, though bot laners generally will because they scale more powerfully with items than the other lanes.
Jo0o (NA)
: Five Critical Improvements to Riot's Behavioral System (from somebody who has never been punished)
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kz8okNhE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-09T19:34:54.053+0000) > > Anybody who sticks around these boards long enough may notice a trend of folks either being punished and therefore having all sorts of ideas of how they'd "fix the system" (read: alter it in such a way that they wouldn't get punished), or having accounts in good standing and generally supporting Riot across the board. I'd like to offer an alternate perspective: I've never been punished and do generally agree with how Riot handles things, but I'd like to create a list of reasonable improvements they should consider. Please feel free to point out any flaws with my reasoning. > > **1) Honor level 0 SHOULD NOT EXIST.** > > Honor level 0, in its current form, is purely a "fuck you" to toxic players. And while I have little sympathy for individuals who drop down so low, the fact that honor level 2 is required to have an account in good standing means that the only difference between levels 0 and 1 is how much grinding a player needs to do to recover their account. This discourages reform by creating a needlessly large obstacle towards honor progression. As deplorable as some of the behavior is that currently earns a drop to honor 0, nobody deserves a prison sentence over a game of League, no matter their behavior. I agree with the idea of decreasing the grind, but it does provide a disincentive for poor behavior, while ensuring a period of time to observe the individual's behavior to determine if they have improved in their actions and words. > > **2) We need more feedback on our behavior.** > > As has been demonstrated and confirmed by Riot, honor level growth within the current system can be delayed or halted due to substantiated reports against one's behavior, even when those reports aren't enough to trigger a chat restriction or ban. _Why don't we receive these reports?_ It should be simple for Riot to give us a pop-up notification saying something like "Recent reports against your behavior have been found to be accurate. When you exhibit negative behavior, your honor level progression can slow or stop, and you may even be issued a chat restriction or ban if this behavior continues. The following logs were found to be negative/unsportsmanlike. If you have any questions, please ask for clarification via a support ticket (link) or on the Player Behavior boards (link)". This would go a long way towards teaching players what they shouldn't be doing, rather than letting them learn through harder punishments. This is good > > **3) We need more feedback on the results of our reports.** Eh...not really needed. THis only really serves to make an individual feel vindicated, but it is not necessary to ensure the person who does the report continue doing so in the future. > > **4) 10-game chat restrictions should NOT result in a loss of honor level.** > > People get heated and make mistakes. It happens to plenty of us. For many players, their first indication that their chat usage is incompatible with Riot's behavioral guidelines takes the form of a ten-game chat restriction. Restrict away, by all means, but give players the benefit of the doubt that they'll adjust after seeing where the line is, and don't punish them beyond those ten games. Disagree here. If you behave in a way which requires direct intervention from Riot, this is clearly a point in which bad behavior can no longer be tolerated. > > **5) Improve rewards at high honor.** > > Honor rewards are nice, but they're not enough. Anybody with a Freshman understanding of psychology knows that positive reinforcement is the way to go, and handing out the occasional free skin should barely scratch Riot's bottom line. Give people a better reason than fear to improve their behavior. Unique skins or free skins would help tremendously. Agreed. Perhaps provide chromas.
Saianna (EUNE)
: Like we didn't complain about those in S 5-6-7-8...
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEOHlyRd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-12T18:32:58.230+0000) > > Like we didn't complain about those in S 5-6-7-8... Most people didn't complain as heavily as they do now.
: Because you technically still have an ult. You just can't use it yet. (I would also prefer if this wasn't an interaction though.)
> [{quoted}](name=theChibiTina,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1sJZq0Yr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-12T08:19:56.419+0000) > > Because you technically still have an ult. You just can't use it yet. (I would also prefer if this wasn't an interaction though.) Why? That's like saying no one should have their ult until you do first.
Moody P (NA)
: when is riot gonna revert jungle to season 4
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEOHlyRd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-09T16:52:53.482+0000) > > when is riot gonna revert jungle to season 4 Then we can complain about Lee Sin early ganks.
Moody P (NA)
: nobody wants carry jungles in the meta lets be honest. anything that actually enables jungles to carry (devour, sated, feral, funnel comp) easily becomes one of the most vocally despised things even if it's not actually good and just pubstomp shit (Sated) this meta is annoying because it's "carry" jungles who also gank like madmen and can 1v1 anyone as soon as they finish red smite even though their role revolves entirely around putting enemies at a numbers disadvantage and not bashing them solo
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xwh5rNpA,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-11T19:36:02.389+0000) > > nobody wants carry jungles in the meta lets be honest. anything that actually enables jungles to carry (devour, sated, feral, funnel comp) easily becomes one of the most vocally despised things even if it's not actually good and just pubstomp shit (Sated) > > this meta is annoying because it's "carry" jungles who also gank like madmen and can 1v1 anyone as soon as they finish red smite even though their role revolves entirely around putting enemies at a numbers disadvantage and not bashing them solo Nobody is an idiot. An individual person is smart. People complained about evelynn pre-rework not because of her damage; which was garbage; or because she was stifling the meta but simply because it required a different strategy outside of building the same items over and over. The same people who complain about carry junglers and mage bottoms, are the same people who never change their build regarding the situation that occurs. The more we entertain people at the lower level of play, the worse the game becomes. Junglers have ALWAYS had a strong early game presence. The idea that this is new suggests the person has not been playing for more than a year or two. Does no one remember S3 to S6 where Lee Sin was one of the most picked junglers because of his early game capability? Suddenly though, everyone suffers amnesia and forgets everything. No one wants the jungle to have an early game impact despite the fact that this is its unintentional design, but then no one wants carry junglers who scale over time. You're doomed if you do and you're doomed if you dont.
Moody P (NA)
: scaling champions don't belong in the jungle, and it's healthiest when occupied by champions not dependent on gold to function making jungle a carry role was a mistake
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xwh5rNpA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T19:11:33.757+0000) > > scaling champions don't belong in the jungle, and it's healthiest when occupied by champions not dependent on gold to function > > making jungle a carry role was a mistake I disagree, the idea that the jungler role should simply be a second support is unhealthy and renders a significant part of the league roster completely useless. On top of this, the reason the jungle has carry jungle is to promote more diverse comps where you may wish to have one tank or one support instead of two tanks or two supports. Furthermore, if this was true, non-carry junglers would also be viable but we also see this is not the case. Otherwise, you end up with people who simply will suggest running 2-1-2 comp if it is impossible to carry as a jungler. There needs to be some balance between being able to carry, and simply being a secondary support. Furthermore, as Dr Dog said, if you have a low gold reliant champion in the jungle they repeatedly gank.
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: tanks weren't and arent invalidated by conqueror and we would be better off dropping this faulty narrative
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ef1NJRJg,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-11T18:48:47.140+0000) > > tanks weren't and arent invalidated by conqueror and we would be better off dropping this faulty narrative This right here.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6oYhc34g,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-11T02:57:30.452+0000) > > No it doesnt. Okay then. Tell me how much it does at level 9? Because unless the wiki is wrong... Edit: pfft. No youre right. SMITE does in fact not do 230 true damage at level 9. I meant ignite, my bad!
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6oYhc34g,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T04:38:24.147+0000) > > Okay then. > Tell me how much it does at level 9? Because unless the wiki is wrong... > > Edit: pfft. No youre right. SMITE does in fact not do 230 true damage at level 9. I meant ignite, my bad! Haha, I've done that before.
: I mean, you can delete anyone with any champion if you build them full AD and catch them off guard. The difference is that Lee Sin is extremely predictable in his attack pattern and very easy to kill compared to something like a Talon or a Fizz.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-11T03:24:19.429+0000) > > I mean, you can delete anyone with any champion if you build them full AD and catch them off guard. The difference is that Lee Sin is extremely predictable in his attack pattern and very easy to kill compared to something like a Talon or a Fizz. No, not anyone. Literally, Lee Sin scales harder than Talon does as an assassin with the added benefit of having more CC/utility.
Paroe (NA)
: As others have said, you WERE out played. ~~Smite~~ Ignite* does 230 true damage at level 9. You took 460 true damage two empowered autos. Three W empowered basic attacks. And an E.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6oYhc34g,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-11T00:03:05.142+0000) > > Smite does 230 true damage at level 9. No it doesnt.
: taking cs while you got the incomplete jungle item in your inventory gives you less gold. Never take CS till you finish jungle item. You basically make your team lose gold lol. At least if I take a kill, that's gold + for our team and I ensure that I secured the kill and the enemy didn't escape. When I take cs while my jungle item is incomplete, I make my team lose gold pretty much. I would be much better suited to go in the enemy jungle, look around, ward, steal a camp, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=00090004,timestamp=2019-02-10T16:43:26.919+0000) > > taking cs while you got the incomplete jungle item in your inventory gives you less gold. Never take CS till you finish jungle item. > You basically make your team lose gold lol. Only if your team CS is ahead, otherwise, you can take the CS with no loss. They changed it so that it does not punish junglers for holding a turret. Edit: Furthermore, lee sin scales harder than Talon does damage wise. Not an issue if he chooses to try and carry.
Yenn (NA)
: Being killed by a 2-0 Zoe who missed everything at 11 minutes makes me feel really outplayed
She hit you with a bubble at the end. If it had missed you would have survived even with the double ignite.
: im not saying its rigged, im saying its not. if you see the 1st comment in this thread i state that MrFawknSunshine (NA) - about 18 hours ago what is the purpose of riot sitting there and "rigging " promo games? most of the time someone is in a promo game they are the only one that is. riot match making doesnt see it as a chance to troll you on purpose.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=czN2EGlj,comment-id=000400000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T19:17:46.052+0000) > > im not saying its rigged, im saying its not. if you see the 1st comment in this thread i state that I was reading and mixed your name up with someone else's. My bad Fawk. I am in agreement with you as well. Riot gains nothing from frustrating their players with a rigged game.
: but people who are at the top of the rank ladders still play on those accounts so this alone would say half of what you said is BULLSHIT
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=czN2EGlj,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T18:48:40.705+0000) > > but people who are at the top of the rank ladders still play on those accounts > > so this alone would say half of what you said is BULLSHIT That makes no sense whatsoever. People at the top of the ladder are just better than you. Promos aren't rigged. It sucks when you lose but they aren't rigged. I agree the MMR and Rank thing does suck. If your MMR is plat like then its grossly unfair to get matched against them without the proposed reward at the end of the season.
Rock MD (NA)
: "Learn to cs and you'll climb" is a bad meme. If you want to climb learn wave manipulation.
One way you can practice freezing a lane or breaking a frozen lane can be done in training mode. Top lane naturally pushes towards blue. Bot lane naturally pushes red. Mid lane alternates iirc. As such, you can practice freezing a lane by going to training mode and properly last hitting and learning how to tank the wave, when, and where. Mid lane is good for just learning how to manipulate the waves either way.
: Holy Bejeesus. This is a serious problem. That's actually stronger than the only one, even if it is now adaptive. For example, that's going to be {{champion:13}} core Keystone Rune. Champions who can spam abilities are going to get up to 75 AP off this, and it's going to heal/true damage on top of their already existing domination. Imagine {{champion:69}} spamming with this rune. No other rune even comes close to this..... It's literally flipping from being a Bruiser rune to being a mage/spell casting AD rune. {{champion:420}} this is a HUGE buff. {{champion:6}} Huge buff. {{champion:143}} Huge buff. It's also legitimate on {{champion:28}} , who gets to cast Q 4 times, E once, etc.... Yup. New meta entirely.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZfAY8RZp,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-02-08T02:16:15.484+0000) > f. > It's also legitimate on {{champion:28}} , who gets to cast Q 4 times, E once, etc.... > > Yup. New meta entirely. Evelynn won't use it because she has other runes she relies upon and requires. She cannot afford to change her runes even though conqueror would be so good on her. For example, if she gives up sorcery, she gives up gathering storm an absolute focus which provide a constant source of Ap which can be use BEFORE she casts her Q and provides her greater frontloaded damage. If she gives up domination she loses out on +10 magic penetration and OoC Movement speed. I think you're overestimating how shifting this might be.
xAcidik (NA)
: Yeah... no. Here's the difference: Chess doesn't have a concept of "balance." Your example is irrelevant.
> [{quoted}](name=xAcidik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T0EFkMPR,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-07T16:57:59.028+0000) > > Yeah... no. Here's the difference: Chess doesn't have a concept of "balance." Your example is irrelevant. It does, it was why the move en pasante was created.
: I never said that unless you have some reasonable reasons why double MR pen should be negating more than 99% of your MR?
> [{quoted}](name=205181825,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ylub1cXM,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T15:34:48.589+0000) > > I never said that unless you have some reasonable reasons why double MR pen should be negating more than 99% of your MR? Except they do not. The only time this occurs is if you build absolutely no MR. You can't complain about being a squishy when you build like a squishy.
AntiSJW (NA)
: If I had feelings they'd be moved
> [{quoted}](name=AntiSJW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kUYnxLBa,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-06T18:24:38.946+0000) > > If I had feelings they'd be moved Sounds like you do, you seem butthurt at the notion of watching what you say including what you do.
: Cause double pen is just bland at this point and Riot doesn't even know what they're doing anymore with AP items. Plus I'm just straight up tired of playing as if my MR was reduced by 99%
> [{quoted}](name=205181825,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ylub1cXM,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-02-07T01:28:29.481+0000) > > Cause double pen is just bland at this point and Riot doesn't even know what they're doing anymore with AP items. > > Plus I'm just straight up tired of playing as if my MR was reduced by 99% So...arbitrarily a mage should do less damage just because?
Terozu (NA)
: Uhhhh no shit, that's why I said 4/6 of them are good to great duelists. Are you telling me that Graves, Xin, Yi and Warwick aren't all decent duelists? And btw no, Kayn destroys Nunu if used right.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sOw0kEOZ,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-06T02:52:54.724+0000) > > Uhhhh no shit, that's why I said 4/6 of them are good to great duelists. The way you phrased it made it sound as if they were. Chill out. > > Are you telling me that Graves, Xin, Yi and Warwick aren't all decent duelists? I never made any implication or insinuation of such a statement. > > And btw no, Kayn destroys Nunu if used right. Not really but okay.
: M-Pen needs to be addressed in this game
Just a null magic mantle is enough to stave off men rushers. Question Why are people complaining about men now? It was stronger prior to the rune rework.
Terozu (NA)
: Except Yi and Xin Zhao and Graves and Kayn can also do this with proper vision. Drags are way squishier than people give credit for. That's 6 jungles, 4 of which are good to great at dueling.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sOw0kEOZ,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T22:02:33.488+0000) > > Except Yi and Xin Zhao and Graves and Kayn can also do this with proper vision. Drags are way squishier than people give credit for. > > That's 6 jungles, 4 of which are good to great at dueling. Kayn is not a duelist until he has a transformation. Warwick and nunu would kill him along with xinzhao, graves, and kindred.
Yenn (NA)
: 'ff 15,' 'go next,' 'im done' all need to result in temporary bans
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hwiX0OYU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-05T03:30:53.002+0000) > > It's long past time players who give up in the first 5-10 minutes of the game receive some form of punishment. I agree with many things you say but this is not one of them bud.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gP60BKf5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-05T00:14:59.599+0000) > > Possibly the worst clip to demonstrate a point. > I believe Lucian had black cleaver which shredder his armor, and rengar took quite sometime to kill him with lucian producing damage on top of it. > > Rengar is an issue for squishies and that's it Right before this death rengar solo killed him in like a second.
> [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gP60BKf5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-05T00:16:17.873+0000) > > Right before this death rengar solo killed him in like a second. Rengar couldn't solo kill him under a second with lucian starting him off at 75% health and additional damage. What makes you think I would believe such an obviously untrue statement?
Show more

Bears Dont Care

Level 106 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion