: Why not being able to mute emotes is absurd
But what's the point of flashing my mastery emote over my enemy's dead body if they can just mute it and not see it?
Drugoth (NA)
: Bro, come on, if you were a fan of Calvin and Hobbes to such a huge extent that you claim, you would have never said that Calvin is an obscure reference... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=3SheetsTotheWind,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mO1rxImE,comment-id=000300000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-10-12T20:23:42.073+0000) > > Bro, come on, if you were a fan of Calvin and Hobbes to such a huge extent that you claim, you would have never said that Calvin is an obscure reference... > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Saying obvious references are obscure builds character. Ok that one was horrible. Really though when you consider the age of a lot of people on here(a lot of teenage kids) and the fact that Calvin and Hobbes had its run from the 80's to early 90's then there is a good chance that a lot of people here have never read or even heard of that awesome comic. Or at the very least they won't pick up some of the references from it.
paehko (NA)
: yeah, i left out a detailed explanation, my bad honey
> [{quoted}](name=Lunar SiIence,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cQWdILA3,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-10-14T02:31:10.169+0000) > > yeah, i left out a detailed explanation, my bad honey I'm not your honey, sweetie.
paehko (NA)
: but i wasnt punished, soooo :/ eitherway me asking him to hook was not in a toxic way, i was just asking the guy to hook cause he didnt hook at all for the ENTIRE game ://
> [{quoted}](name=Lunar SiIence,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cQWdILA3,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-14T02:39:03.102+0000) > > but i wasnt punished, soooo :/ eitherway me asking him to hook was not in a toxic way, i was just asking the guy to hook cause he didnt hook at all for the ENTIRE game :// You weren't punished because if all you really did say was "Thresh, pls hook" then you truly did do nothing worthy of punishment. And that's the case even if all 9 players reported you. I've had games where someone said they were going to report me and I just reply with "ok go ahead". I've also never been punished. Just keep your cool and make sure to not let them drag you into stupid arguments and you'll be fine.
: HAHAHAHAHAHA.... did I get schooled...no I didn't. I know who "Calvin's Dad" is, I would know cause I have the entire Calvin and Hobbes Anthology. The entire comic book series in thick trade hardback cover. {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
> [{quoted}](name=BigDankDaddy117,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mO1rxImE,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T04:07:23.211+0000) > > HAHAHAHAHAHA.... did I get schooled...no I didn't. I know who "Calvin's Dad" is, I would know cause I have the entire Calvin and Hobbes Anthology. The entire comic book series in thick trade hardback cover. {{sticker:fiora-cool}} In either this post or the earlier post you made you are lying. I don't know which post it is BUT I WILL FIND THE TRUTH! Because I have WWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much time on my hands.
: Thresh is interesting...
When you factor in all the assists you didn't go negative at all. Support isn't supposed to have amazing KDA. If anything support SHOULD have one of the worst KDAs as a good support will sacrifice themselves to protect the ADC or another high value teammate if necessary.
Yenn (NA)
: Can Sightstone please be made mandatory for supports in ranked?
If you want a sightstone so badly then play support and get one yourself.
: do u think i deserve this suspension
If it were up to me, I'd permaban you just for your atrocious grammar and Tyler1 fanboying. But to answer your question based on the logs. Yes, this was deserved.
: 14 day suspension ban , I don't think is fair
It has been made clear over and over again that using ANY hate speech will be an IMMEDIATE 14 day ban. And yet you used it anyways and then literally went double with it with "Double &&&" And don't go crying with it "It can mean many things" cause that's not gonna fly. So don't act like you were using the original medieval period version of it when it used to mean bundles of firewood. Ban deserved.
F1SHEYES (NA)
: What Happens When You Don't Catch Draven's Spinning Axes?
They randomly fly off and hit a bystander in the face.
xragex0 (NA)
: The "Go mid mentality."
I don't have a problem with teams behind trying to force fights at enemy towers. The problem I run into with my teams most of the time is that often there is one person split pushing and doing fairly well at it, and then everyone else tries to force a 4v5 tower dive fight, all die and then rage at the split pusher for abandoning them. Guys! If you have a teammate split pushing then do NOT try a 4v5 tower dive fight. Do NOT even try a fight in spots with no towers. Ward objectives like Baron and Dragon, and just defend those and YOUR towers. Let the split pushing guy do his thing.
Unvictus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toKMrkgh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-07T16:43:45.496+0000) > > Regardless of whether you haven't seen one mid for awhile, Morgana IS capable of of it. Thus, she is selected as the Mid laner for the Victorious lineup. > > Sucks you don't like it, but oh well She wasn’t chosen for the skin because she was a good mid laner... she was given it because of how influential she was as a support. Has nothing to do with what I want or what she “can” be played as. It’s a fact. Simple as that. She got it for being a support. That part isn’t up for discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toKMrkgh,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-10-07T21:03:07.588+0000) > > She wasn’t chosen for the skin because she was a good mid laner... she was given it because of how influential she was as a support. Has nothing to do with what I want or what she “can” be played as. It’s a fact. Simple as that. She got it for being a support. That part isn’t up for discussion. Does it matter WHY she was given the skin? You're complaining about no "midlaners" not having a certain line of skins. But some like Jarvan and Morg can do quite well at mid. Ergo they are midlaners with the skin. Why does it matter that the reason they got the skin in the first place was because they excelled or were more commonly used in other roles? You want midlaners to have that skin. If you have the skin for those champs then use it and play them mid. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Beas7ie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AgmUATFR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-10T21:44:47.856+0000) > > The problem is that the system for detecting "Smart trolls" or people that try to fuck up games while rarely typing in chat is pretty bad vs verbal abuse. Someone goes 1/10 and someone else has a chat log of things like "Report X trolling" "Fucking X, you fucking piece of shit troller" etc etc. Unless that troller is making it obvious and just running down the lanes over and over, it can be hard to determine if they're really trolling or just having a bad game. > > Riot has admitted this themselves and they're working to improve the system but it's a very tricky thing to get right. ya but say 2 people swear at each other in game and only one get punished. its not really correcting the behavior of the community. you are just alienating one player and saying to the other... its ok as long as you dont get caught.
> [{quoted}](name=SocietysUnwanted,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AgmUATFR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-10T21:48:09.282+0000) > > ya but say 2 people swear at each other in game and only one get punished. its not really correcting the behavior of the community. you are just alienating one player and saying to the other... its ok as long as you dont get caught. How do you know that one player got off scot free? Maybe he was a lower tier in the punishment scale and just got a chat restrict while the other player got a ban. Maybe he was "not as bad" during that game. Even if he did get free that game, he just got lucky. It might happen. But if he continues to swear, then he's going to get punished. Also sometimes the system may get a while to get to reviewing the reports against him.
: Help, My Friend is Toxic
You tell him to piss off and then you unfriend him. Then look for people that aren't total assholes to be friends with.
: Yep rito is just as bad at player behavior as they have ever been
The problem is that the system for detecting "Smart trolls" or people that try to fuck up games while rarely typing in chat is pretty bad vs verbal abuse. Someone goes 1/10 and someone else has a chat log of things like "Report X trolling" "Fucking X, you fucking piece of shit troller" etc etc. Unless that troller is making it obvious and just running down the lanes over and over, it can be hard to determine if they're really trolling or just having a bad game. Riot has admitted this themselves and they're working to improve the system but it's a very tricky thing to get right.
PinkSalt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beas7ie,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=8NizLuNU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-10T02:57:23.242+0000) > Leaverbuster doesn't care who's fault the problem is. You can't say that when you literally say this in your next sentence; > it's your fault. I don't disagree with what you're saying but the hypocrisy lmao. Just wanted to plop that into the post
> [{quoted}](name=Lilmissbou,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=8NizLuNU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T03:01:19.273+0000) > > You can't say that when you literally say this in your next sentence; > > I don't disagree with what you're saying but the hypocrisy lmao. Just wanted to plop that into the post Maybe I need to clarify. It is NOT my opinion that it's your fault. It's Leaverbuster's. It was designed to be unfair and in some cases cruel. It does let you get by a couple of times without harsh punishments for rare instances where things are beyond your control but for the most part as far as it's concerned, if you leave the game, it's your fault. It doesn't care if a drunk driver takes out a power substation near you and knocks out your power(actually happened when I was kid though this was way before League) It doesn't care if your Internet craps out. It doesn't care if the client fucks up(and I've had this happen to me too and yes I've also been punished by Leaverbuster for this) It doesn't care if grandma or grandpa gets a heart attack and you have to rush to the hospital. It doesn't care if your house catches on fire and you have to GTFO. As far as LB is concerned, if you leave the game then the problem is on you. The only exception is when things on Riot's end are so bad they have to turn it off and/or activate "Loss forgivens" due to extreme serve problems. Leverbuster is DESIGNED to be a bit unfair. This is so that if people know that they can get punished for things that they can't control like power outages, family emergencies, etc then they'll be far less like to just leave games over more petty things like being behind, especially if they had a power outage during a game last week and already got a message about warning games.
: I'm very much over it but you went to an extreme length to illustrate just what an idiot I was because I used "smart" instead of "intelligent". My bad. Like I said, lie if it makes you feel better but you're fooling nobody but yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Pallipower,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OqRZa1Af,comment-id=000200000002000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-10T07:27:27.803+0000) > > I'm very much over it but you went to an extreme length to illustrate just what an idiot I was because I used "smart" instead of "intelligent". My bad. Like I said, lie if it makes you feel better but you're fooling nobody but yourself. Don't be ridiculous, I would NEVER insult you for using "smart" instead of "intelligent". I might snicker a little bit behind your back if you used "cunning" and give a "Ha!" if you used "clever" but NEVER for "smart". Also the examples you used are very incorrect and there is a HUGE difference between using "smart" and "intelligent" and "Illegal" vs "just against the rules". You break the rules someplace, and you're just subject to the disciplinary measures of that establishment up to just getting booted out or fired if you work there. That's about as far as they can go. If you do something ILLEGAL then that involves police, attorneys, judges and could end up with you going to prison, and not just local jail, but hardcore buttrape prison depending on the crime, so it matters. In this case, abusing someone in game via chat can lead to reports against you and restrictions by Riot from a chat restriction up to a permaban, but that's about as far as they can go. Cussing out someone in chat isn't ILLEGAL so a SWAT team won't bust down your door and haul you away for saying something like "You stupid fucking feeder noob, you're worthless shit!" Still have no idea about how I'm lying. I suspect you're just trying to troll one. I award you 3/10 for getting me to reply.
: Please make a reference that people know of {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} .
> [{quoted}](name=BigDankDaddy117,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mO1rxImE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T19:37:14.663+0000) > > Please make a reference that people know of {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} . The reference I made should be obvious. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} But since it clearly flew over your head, I'll explain it to you like you're 5. There is this funny comic strip made by Bill Waterson. It's called Calvin and Hobbes. It's about a 6 year old boy named Calvin and his stuffed tiger named Hobbes. They get into a lot of trouble and Calvin's shenanigans(that's silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief.) are very funny. Calvin is from a pretty standard nuclear family(that means he lives with his mom and dad) and sometimes his dad likes to troll him(play little pranks or tell him false stories). Usually this is in the form of having silly stories and explanations for questions Calvin asks. One example is when Calvin asked "How electricity works" and his dad said that it was all magic. Another running gag with Calvin's dad is that when something unfortunate happens or when Calvin has to do a chore or something he doesn't like his dad will say that it "builds character" One example was Calvin had to shovel the driveway and he complained about having to do it by hand and not having a snowblower and asked why they couldn't get a snowblower. Calvin's dad said "Because it builds character". And that is the reference of Calvin's dad. {{sticker:garen-swing}}
: Champion idea: Aeon the weirdling
Interesting concept and I gotta give you props for the idea of that passive, but I'm personally not too big on it as it almost completely prevents him from ever going into the solo lanes. Sure, you want him to be a support, but don't completely screw over those of us who like to play "off meta".
: Kicked from Lobby, given a Leave/Loss
Leaverbuster doesn't care who's fault the problem is. If you aren't in the game, it's your fault. The only exception is if Riots servers are have problems so seriosuly they have to temporaily turn it off and hand out "loss forgiven"s.
: Perm Banned Appeal
I control all my disorders by making offerings to the Chaos God Khorne. Blood for the Blood God.
: If anyone has missed the point here it's you friend. Why are you trying to argue the difference between illegal and unlawful? I'm talking about verbal harassment, which is real and exists in league of legends, IN league of legends...And thank you for the 2nd time proving my point with a personal insult. Pretend it wasn't, if you're so cowardly to do so, but it was. And this is a dead post anyway, read the edit.
> [{quoted}](name=Pallipower,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OqRZa1Af,comment-id=0002000000020000,timestamp=2017-10-07T20:30:07.185+0000) > > If anyone has missed the point here it's you friend. Why are you trying to argue the difference between illegal and unlawful? I'm talking about verbal harassment, which is real and exists in league of legends, IN league of legends...And thank you for the 2nd time proving my point with a personal insult. Pretend it wasn't, if you're so cowardly to do so, but it was. And this is a dead post anyway, read the edit. You have ILLEGAL in big and bold in the title. Meaning that you have implied that there is some official government legislation passed that makes it LITERALLY( as in really for for real) ILLEGAL to abuse others in chat(as in you can actually be fined, arrested, and prosecuted for saying things like "Fuck you noob, you're a worthless piece of shit) And in this regard you are wrong. This type of abuse is NOT illegal and you will NOT be prosecuted by police except for that one extreme case where that one guy was so horrible he was really trying to get people to kill themselves. It IS a violation of Riot's rules, however and if you see it in game then the best thing you can do is keep your cool and report them after the game. They WILL be punished. I also fail to see where I gave you a "personal insult". Can you point that exact instance, because saying that something went over someone's head, thus they "missed the point" is NOT an insult all on itself. Now if I posted something like "OMG you're such a dumbass you completely missed the point!" then yes, you would be correct in calling that a personal insult, but I did NOT use such language and thus there were no personal insults. At least none from me.
: How can I tell if a player is either scripting or botting?
I can tell if they're scripting if they beat me. Even if they're fed and I'm not. I'm the ultimate greatest best at the game so if anyone beats me they're obviously scripting cause they just can't even get close to my level.
: STOP THE FREAKING RAPE JOKES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-tA6q9V2U
: I would be fairly surprised if it is anyones job to actually read the notes box.
> [{quoted}](name=Bish im saucin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iqeXyQX9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-07T19:06:19.984+0000) > > I would be fairly surprised if it is anyones job to actually read the notes box. It actually does help. I, and others have noticed that when we make reports and describe what happens in the box that we're far more likely to get that "feedback" message than just clicking on report and moving on.
: Yes climbing is hard. So why is stuff like this allowed to exist?
Yes that is how it works. The system is pretty good at catching and punishing harsh language but it's much harder(and Riot has admitted this themselves) to pick up on trolls and griefers and differentiate them from someone who is trying their hardest but is just having a bad game. The best thing you can do right now is try and keep your cool, and if you think they really are trolling then report them after the game and use the box to describe what they were doing.
im A1 (NA)
: i got banned for joking around with my duo
You used that language in a public channel. It was deserved. Much like how you don't "joke with your buddy" about bombs when you're at the airport unless you want to have a long talk in a private room with TSA and police.
: Would you like me to link the Wikipedia for relationship as well? Any time you're dealing with another person for any reason for any period of time, you have a relationship. We have a relationship right now. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but words CAN mean more than one thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Pallipower,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OqRZa1Af,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-07T16:58:01.751+0000) > > Would you like me to link the Wikipedia for relationship as well? Any time you're dealing with another person for any reason for any period of time, you have a relationship. We have a relationship right now. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but words CAN mean more than one thing. https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/14436/what-is-the-difference-between-illegal-and-unlawful
: I'm very sorry you don't know that verbal abuse is illegal. Here's the wiki article...I'd thank you for your response but...no. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbal_abuse Ill save you a bit of a read. "Verbal abuse includes the following: Abusive anger, accusing or blaming, denial, judgement, criticism, trivialization of their own mistakes, name calling, ordering, undermining..." just to name a few. And if you're so blind or so ignorant to pretend none of that happens in League, I'm not sure why you even commented here except to make my point that even on the forums people will flame things they disagree with just to get their jollies.
> [{quoted}](name=Pallipower,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OqRZa1Af,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-07T16:17:07.957+0000) > > I'm very sorry you don't know that verbal abuse is illegal. Here's the wiki article...I'd thank you for your response but...no. > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbal_abuse > Ill save you a bit of a read. "Verbal abuse includes the following: Abusive anger, accusing or blaming, denial, judgement, criticism, trivialization of their own mistakes, name calling, ordering, undermining..." just to name a few. And if you're so blind or so ignorant to pretend none of that happens in League, I'm not sure why you even commented here except to make my point that even on the forums people will flame things they disagree with just to get their jollies. The actual point of my previous post ------------------------------------------------------------------------- . . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Your head --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and since you like posting links around. https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/14436/what-is-the-difference-between-illegal-and-unlawful
: Riot, please. This is just so absurd. It's ILLEGAL everywhere else, why is it ok in your game?
It's ILLEGAL everywhere else? Please post links to these government legislation and/or decrees that were passed that made it outright illegal to flame.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beas7ie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toKMrkgh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-07T02:20:25.148+0000) > > Um just because Jarvan is usually played top and jungle doesn't mean he's not used mid. He can be a pretty good mid. He can also support. He's so versatile he can do well in every position except ADC. > > As for the others, Thresh can mid, Morgana and Janna are also sometimes played mid. I've even seen Mao mid a few times. thresh never got a victorious skin checkmate kiddo
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toKMrkgh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-07T03:36:35.706+0000) > > thresh never got a victorious skin > checkmate kiddo Must have been thinking of Championship Thresh then. Championship, Victorious, they're a bit similar. How similar of me. I fail to see how that qualifies me as a "kiddo" though especially since at the old age of 29, I'm probably one of the older people here. Unless you're like a vampire or elf or something that is hundreds of years old. Or did you discover new alchemy or medicine to keep you young? What's the secret? Or did you just get lucky and die horribly at one point but then get better and find out you are immortal but there's a downside in that occasionally other immortals will try and to find you and cut off your head to gain your power and abilities?
Unvictus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beas7ie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toKMrkgh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-07T01:46:32.518+0000) > > Jarvan can be used mid. It doesn’t matter where a champ can be used, it matters about what role they got the skin for being relevant in. And he is still played in top and jungle, not mid.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=toKMrkgh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-07T01:51:22.965+0000) > > It doesn’t matter where a champ can be used, it matters about what role they got the skin for being relevant in. And he is still played in top and jungle, not mid. Um just because Jarvan is usually played top and jungle doesn't mean he's not used mid. He can be a pretty good mid. He can also support. He's so versatile he can do well in every position except ADC. As for the others, Thresh can mid, Morgana and Janna are also sometimes played mid. I've even seen Mao mid a few times. I don't really see much of a problem. If you don't like the skin then I guess don't but it or go super try hard to earn it for free or whatever. I dunno. If you're still bothered, I have an African penpal named Umbaqwuay who lives in Ethiopia in a small village in a grass hut. His village has no electricity and just recently got a water pump so they don't have to run to the watering hole 3 miles away while being chased by lions. I can give you the contact information for him and you can tell him all about your horrible first world problems. He's lucky and doesn't have LoL and thus won't have to worry about things like not liking a skin.
: Losing builds character.
> [{quoted}](name=BigDankDaddy117,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mO1rxImE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-07T00:46:11.727+0000) > > Losing builds character. Are you Calvin's dad?
Aenaeus (NA)
: I love players who intentionally vote no to a surrender vote when the score is 0/17.
If they actually say that then that's an instant 14 day ban, so in that case just try to keep your cool, wait it out, and report them.
: Then give us some examples of hate speech in the rules ffs. Like Ok I got banned and lsot my Gold rewards but lets prevent this from happening to anyone else
> [{quoted}](name=TheRevivableKing,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4wb3AWL1,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-06T10:58:19.857+0000) > > Then give us some examples of hate speech in the rules ffs. Like Ok I got banned and lsot my Gold rewards but lets prevent this from happening to anyone else Pretty much anything against a race, culture, religion, sexual orientation etc. It's kind of common knowledge now.
Unvictus (NA)
: THEY FINALLY REVEAL THE VICTORIOUS SKIN AND IT GOES TOO..... graves.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beas7ie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pko3a8UU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-30T01:20:37.304+0000) > > Gah, silly me, I forgot all about Master Yi. > > There's also Udyr, and WuKong, and once again that's all the champs with zero skillshots that I can think of off the top of my head. Akali (although I don't really like her since her rework, since forcing a spellcaster to autoattack in her combo feels clunky). Kha'zix has a skillshot but it's not really essential to his combo (you use it to chase; you don't auto-lose a fight if you miss it) Twitch W is technically an AoE circular skillshot, but again, not essential to his assassination potential. The problem is he is an ADC, and I'm bad at ADCs (and he doesn't jungle very well). His R is also dumb in the way it makes his autoattacks a skillshot, allowing people to sidestep them point-blank (or sometimes he just misses even if they stand still). Xin Zhao R is kind of a skillshot (it flings people based on Xin's positioning), but it can't miss point blank, so he's sort of a "no skillshot champion." However, I don't like him, since his new passive makes building crit on him really bad, forcing him into very specific (bruiser/tank) itemization, which is bad design. (His passive crits do less damage, even if that attack would have been a regular crit; ie: the passive overrides a regular crit, when it should be the other was around) Volibear is a no skillshot champion. His E can't miss point blank, and unlike Xin, it isn't a skillshot at all. I could play him, but like Udyr, he auto-loses certain matchups (kiters like Ashe and Kalista), and isn't a very good one-trick. Tryndamere has a skillshot but it's not really essential to his kit (he uses it to chase/run, the damage is just a bonus if it connects). I could play him, but losing games because of ping and/or the small cast time delay on his R is dumb. Trundle is sort of a no-skillshot champion. (I don't think his pillar counts). Teemo is a no-skillshot champion (his R doesn't really count). But he heavily relies on ADC mechanics, and I am bad at ADCs. Swain is sort of a no-skillshot champion (his AoE stun is used point-blank if you really want to land it, and at range is just a zoning tool/deterrent; due to its delay, people only get hit by it at range if they are really bad). He's probably up for a mini-rework though, and is heavily item reliant (even a minor change to zhonya could kill him). Singed doesn't really have a skillshot (his "fling into ooze" mechanic is just a nice bonus, and not required to win). Like Udyr and Volibear however, he's not a good one-trick (loses heavy kite matchups). Rammus doesn't have a skillshot, but he is a really bad one-trick (he loses kite matchups AND is an anti-AD champion and loses to AP/AD mixed matchups). He's also not very fun. Nunu has no skillshots but is a very bad champion. (I went from bronze to gold very early in my league career by simply not playing Nunu anymore). Nasus has no skillshots but can't jungle. He's pretty much a top-only champion. (He also suffers from the kiting dilemma and isn't a very good one-trick) Jax has no skillshots (I think?) unless you count his dodge. He has that dumb ward-hopping mechanic though, which IMO shouldn't exist, so I refuse to play him. Pantheon has a skillshot but it doesn't really count (since it's generally used after his point-and-click stun). He, however, doesn't fit my late-game fantasy. (He is an early-game snowball champ who falls off hard no matter what you build) So yes, they exist. However, they are slowly being removed/reworked, and a lot of them have issues where they won't work at all in certain matchups. Some recently removed champions I used to be able to play, but now cannot: Evelynn (soon) Warwick Rengar (he always had a skillshot, but now he has two - losing a match because someone side-stepped your Q is really dumb - imagine if they turned Kha'Zix Q into a skillshot; that is what happened here) Malzahar (not because of skillshots, but because of a completely dumb rework) On a positive note, I don't really play this game anymore, so Riot can do whatever they want.
> [{quoted}](name=Dat Master Yi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pko3a8UU,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T13:14:12.148+0000) > > Akali (although I don't really like her since her rework, since forcing a spellcaster to autoattack in her combo feels clunky). > > Kha'zix has a skillshot but it's not really essential to his combo (you use it to chase; you don't auto-lose a fight if you miss it) > > Twitch W is technically an AoE circular skillshot, but again, not essential to his assassination potential. The problem is he is an ADC, and I'm bad at ADCs (and he doesn't jungle very well). His R is also dumb in the way it makes his autoattacks a skillshot, allowing people to sidestep them point-blank (or sometimes he just misses even if they stand still). > > Xin Zhao R is kind of a skillshot (it flings people based on Xin's positioning), but it can't miss point blank, so he's sort of a "no skillshot champion." However, I don't like him, since his new passive makes building crit on him really bad, forcing him into very specific (bruiser/tank) itemization, which is bad design. (His passive crits do less damage, even if that attack would have been a regular crit; ie: the passive overrides a regular crit, when it should be the other was around) > > Volibear is a no skillshot champion. His E can't miss point blank, and unlike Xin, it isn't a skillshot at all. I could play him, but like Udyr, he auto-loses certain matchups (kiters like Ashe and Kalista), and isn't a very good one-trick. > > Tryndamere has a skillshot but it's not really essential to his kit (he uses it to chase/run, the damage is just a bonus if it connects). I could play him, but losing games because of ping and/or the small cast time delay on his R is dumb. > > Trundle is sort of a no-skillshot champion. (I don't think his pillar counts). > > Teemo is a no-skillshot champion (his R doesn't really count). But he heavily relies on ADC mechanics, and I am bad at ADCs. > > Swain is sort of a no-skillshot champion (his AoE stun is used point-blank if you really want to land it, and at range is just a zoning tool/deterrent; due to its delay, people only get hit by it at range if they are really bad). He's probably up for a mini-rework though, and is heavily item reliant (even a minor change to zhonya could kill him). > > Singed doesn't really have a skillshot (his "fling into ooze" mechanic is just a nice bonus, and not required to win). Like Udyr and Volibear however, he's not a good one-trick (loses heavy kite matchups). > > Rammus doesn't have a skillshot, but he is a really bad one-trick (he loses kite matchups AND is an anti-AD champion and loses to AP/AD mixed matchups). He's also not very fun. > > Nunu has no skillshots but is a very bad champion. (I went from bronze to gold very early in my league career by simply not playing Nunu anymore). > > Nasus has no skillshots but can't jungle. He's pretty much a top-only champion. (He also suffers from the kiting dilemma and isn't a very good one-trick) > > Jax has no skillshots (I think?) unless you count his dodge. He has that dumb ward-hopping mechanic though, which IMO shouldn't exist, so I refuse to play him. > > Pantheon has a skillshot but it doesn't really count (since it's generally used after his point-and-click stun). He, however, doesn't fit my late-game fantasy. (He is an early-game snowball champ who falls off hard no matter what you build) > > So yes, they exist. However, they are slowly being removed/reworked, and a lot of them have issues where they won't work at all in certain matchups. Some recently removed champions I used to be able to play, but now cannot: > > Evelynn (soon) > Warwick > Rengar (he always had a skillshot, but now he has two - losing a match because someone side-stepped your Q is really dumb - imagine if they turned Kha'Zix Q into a skillshot; that is what happened here) > Malzahar (not because of skillshots, but because of a completely dumb rework) > > On a positive note, I don't really play this game anymore, so Riot can do whatever they want. I dont have time to thoroughly go over and reply to all the champs listed, but Xin has a skillshot now. His new W does a sweeping attack in front of him and then a thrusting attack with good poking range. It also applies a slow.
: Seems like since it's gameplay related, they're gonna have to manually review that. I'm sure Riot gets hundreds, if not thousands (probably thousands) of these reports every day. You can't expect them to immediately handle this. There's gotta be a backlog of reports that they have yet to review. Give it a few days if you're that concerned and want to stalk this players status. If this was like a couple weeks ago already, then yeah I don't know. Just give it some time. But really, don't even bother. That person's life doesn't affect your life. Just move on. It's only game.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gXRgUAjL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-05T00:35:51.638+0000) > > Seems like since it's gameplay related, they're gonna have to manually review that. I'm sure Riot gets hundreds, if not thousands (probably thousands) of these reports every day. You can't expect them to immediately handle this. There's gotta be a backlog of reports that they have yet to review. Give it a few days if you're that concerned and want to stalk this players status. If this was like a couple weeks ago already, then yeah I don't know. Just give it some time. But really, don't even bother. That person's life doesn't affect your life. Just move on. It's only game. The problem is that the system they have in place for cases like this is pretty horrible and Riot admitted it themselves. There are cases where people troll and grief and HUNDREDS of games, probably rack up multiple reports in all of them and still don't get punished. That's not just a "this has to be manually reviewed and it takes time", that's just a piss poor system.
Aenaeus (NA)
: When you get a 1/13 Yas with 5k total damage dealt and ran it down mid 4 times.
: What about good behavior?
I agree. It should also be applied to our criminal justice system. So if someone commits a major crime, it can be offset by previous "good behavior". So Mr. Smith you robbed a bank and that was bad. But you spend a lot of weekends volunteering at the homeless shelter so we're gonna let you go this time.
: Literally all I said was Kys once after he inted
> [{quoted}](name=TheRevivableKing,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4wb3AWL1,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-04T11:38:16.491+0000) > > Literally all I said was Kys once after he inted And that counts as serious hate speech. Anything like that is an instant 14 day ban.
: State of Botlane= He who receives ganks shall win
So then what should the junglers do if you don't want those ganks to have any impact? Just have a danceoff at dragon pit?
: How much rp would riot give to help with a purchase?
: It says IF you were unfairly punished, and the draven was beyond toxic... i muted him after he said to everyone to kill themselves, but then he spam pinged me so i ping muted... then he follows me the entire game XD
> [{quoted}](name=StarGuardAhrian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cH9hQrRN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-04T01:03:37.226+0000) > > It says IF you were unfairly punished, and the draven was beyond toxic... i muted him after he said to everyone to kill themselves, but then he spam pinged me so i ping muted... then he follows me the entire game XD Doesn't matter what that Draven did. I know it can be infuriating when teammates are jerks but the system doesn't care what they say or do when it's reviewing YOUR reports. When it does that it looks at YOUR logs and ONLY your logs. Just like in school when two kids are fighting one kid won't get out of trouble by pointing at the other and saying "He started it"
: Un-Balanced punishments.
You spammed for reports which is annoying said how you were going to kill yourself and then try and frame them and get them to go jail and also completely misused the word "literally" This ban seems well deserved.
: then once the hamster dies ... the odor gets really bad {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FpWU0LOp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-04T00:52:51.516+0000) > > then once the hamster dies ... the odor gets really bad > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Where does a hamster come into play here? I really gotta see the specs of this shit and apparently also hamster computer.
: Does riot hand out bans randomly?
Get in a game with me and try that behavior and you'll at least get a chat restrict not long after. Unlike the other players you're matched who apparently don't report you, I WILL.
: can you report for shitty pcs?
Last time I checked, playing on a computer made out of shit was NOT reportable. I for one would applaud their ingenuity in making a working gaming computer out of shit. Though I gotta wonder out of all the materials, why shit? Seems like it would stink up the room. Oh the young people these days.
: Chat banned...
Downvoted due to there not being an "No, cause I'm not a toxic asshole" option in poll. Also in the last game you told everyone to report Draven about 3 or 4 times. Spamming for reports on someone is annoying as hell an is also punishable. It's also redundant as one report is the same as 9 with the system.
Psychic (EUNE)
: I dont think I deserve the ban. I make improvement btw the bans. But after alot of ranked games while I was tilted, I wrote one curse. Riot just marked me as a toxic player and waited for this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Psychic,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JqzXvfJp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-03T19:36:12.926+0000) > > I dont think I deserve the ban. > I make improvement btw the bans. > But after alot of ranked games while I was tilted, I wrote one curse. > Riot just marked me as a toxic player and waited for this game. If you really think that game wasn't deserving of a punishment then you can post the chat logs.
Show more

Beas7ie

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion