Yago (NA)
: Why did Riot Nerf Kindred?
Numbers aside, their new E really feels confused to me. Its their only form of cc, so it feels like you want to use it towards the start of a gank so you can get into range or at the start of an engage to counter engage the vanguard a bit;however, because it now scales with missing hp it makes sense to save it towards the very end....
: You Guys Ever Realize That You've Been Playing The Champion Wrong?
For a long time i relied on bruisers or melee people in general to deliver the ball to where i needed it to go as orianna, instead of just putting it there myself. Part of it was coming from being a support main mentality and wanting to protect people, and the other was relying on wombo combos like vi + ori ult. I haven't played her much since then really, but i expect if i did my damage contribution would be higher now.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Why would u think Bronze are worse? Bronze are more experienced players. Silver is ELO for new players. Bronze is more like "participation division". But skill difference between Bronze and Silver is almost non existant. You just need to carry hard.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GEUpAjA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-19T23:07:10.055+0000) > > Why would u think Bronze are worse? Bronze are more experienced players. Silver is ELO for new players. Bronze is more like "participation division". But skill difference between Bronze and Silver is almost non existant. As someone who's been bronze - platinum i disagree, at least to some extent. Silver is by far the hardest place to climb out of in the range of bronze-plat. Bronze seems to really be just, people who are truly awful at this game, and don't really care, if you're any good even a little bit, youll climb out of it in no time. Silver seems to have more people who are actually ok at this game(by the standard of us plebs) and that's the issue...egos. At least in my experience the people in sliver are among the ragiest and quickest to call noob and hold a team hostage/purposefully throw a game if people don't bend to their wills. Once you hit gold yeah people still have egos, but most people in any given match are more likely to be at least ok at the game, and less likely to set them off. I've had fun in most game while playing in bronze, gold and plat...silver is almost always un-enjoyable.
: Upcoming Kindred changes, looking for feedback!
Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't change wolfs damage to magic, its going to feel awful, similar to MF's weird teen years patch wise. I get it, but it's going to run the risk of making them feel like "Lamb, and her spunky but for sure inferior sidekick, Wolf". But hey, at least you're letting it scale with AD, so it might be slightly bearable. Other changes look interesting, removing lambs shred on auto is painful but totally needed to balance the duo properly imo. It might be like putting a hat on a hat at this point, but i really do miss the sustain on their kit, even a tiny bit would be much appreciated. Either way, i'll keep playing Kindred, even if they do feel super unsatisfactory in the jungle at the moment. That lore, that graceful model, that voice acting. You really hit the nail on the head with their over all feel as a champion riot.
: You are kidding right? Tryndameres last significant change was removing ap trynd cheese build and that was season 3. Normal trynd basically hasnt changed in 6+ years. It wasnt nerfs or changes to trynd that backed him into this hole, but changes to the game as a whole, and new champ additions.
> [{quoted}](name=StealWolverine,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wJjAoclg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-01T02:34:04.788+0000) > > You are kidding right? Tryndameres last significant change was removing ap trynd cheese build and that was season 3. Normal trynd basically hasnt changed in 6+ years. It wasnt nerfs or changes to trynd that backed him into this hole, but changes to the game as a whole, and new champ additions. That's what im saying. Hes a champion whos design from a basic level doesn't fit with the game as it currently functions, and thus he needs to be completely redone. His nerfs have come more or less indirectly, as the game changed around him, and he failed to be brought up to speed. Hes from a completely different era(Rip fortify), and even in that era, served a niche in a fairly binary way. He can't be fixed with just number changes. Keep the name, keep the idea of a rage filled melee who likes to skirmish and pray to RNjesus, and start from the ground up.
Cynicatt (NA)
: Sona's playstyle is fun to play but it sucks so much to play against. "poke and run" feels like shit for pretty much everyone, especially since it takes like half your health on each poke. she really needs a rework, yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UWr08nbn,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-04-30T06:51:03.687+0000) > > Sona's playstyle is fun to play but it sucks so much to play against. > "poke and run" feels like shit for pretty much everyone, especially since it takes like half your health on each poke. > > she really needs a rework, yes. With people like zyra and brand being played bot more than mid nowadays, i feel like shes way past dethrowned as the poke queen. Heck, karma out pokes her , and from a bit of a safer distance too, no autoing needed.
: Sona is just kinda boring to play. Once you have your mana items, you can almost mindlessly press buttons and only really have to be careful with her ult.
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UWr08nbn,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-30T06:40:52.930+0000) > > Sona is just kinda boring to play. Once you have your mana items, you can almost mindlessly press buttons and only really have to be careful with her ult. To be fair, using the right power chord at the right time on the right person can make some big plays. Most people just kind of mindlessly spam staccato, even when its outlived its use lol.
: Sona needs a rework
Shes pretty bonkers when you build around her shields on a team with more than one melee.
Rioter Comments
: "I.E makes crits too strong"
If you have lost all six barracks,and PA is your only hope, you lose.She cant out duel other agi heros once they have a full build with mkb, and if they have all your racks down, they have mkb. A lot of things can whistand the cleave minion damage trick late game .You need something like medusa, or a very skilled naga to come back from the situation you described unless the enemy team basically consists of potatoes. Despite what a lot of people think, PA is more of a 25-40 minute hero, not a 50+
: PA + 2 Battlefury (or whatever the name of the cleaving item is) + one crit proc = massive wave clear. Crit also works differently in DotA, since each critical chance is evaluated separately.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=U5Fcmgqt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-12-03T15:47:25.722+0000) > > PA + 2 Battlefury (or whatever the name of the cleaving item is) + one crit proc = massive wave clear. > > Crit also works differently in DotA, since each critical chance is evaluated separately. No situation exists where 2bf pa is something you should ever do
: another reason why dota 2 is a garbage and unbalanced game.
> [{quoted}](name=ATankySmurf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=U5Fcmgqt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-03T15:38:56.054+0000) > > another reason why dota 2 is a garbage and unbalanced game. Lol, PA isn't even that strong. Its currently more balanced than league is ~
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=psiZzyPN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-03T13:39:56.327+0000) > > It should? Because its an extremely niche use of her skill that requires her to put an absurd amount of spears into someone, and finish them off with Q, while simultaneously hitting someone in a narrow line directly behind them. > > Kalista has her issues, but this isnt one of them. Being able to outsmite any jungler and 1shot champions with a basic ability isn't an issue?
> [{quoted}](name=LiveYiOrDieHard,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=psiZzyPN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-12-03T13:43:59.205+0000) > > Being able to outsmite any jungler and 1shot champions with a basic ability isn't an issue? It isnt. Because again, it requires her to put an absurd amount of spears into something, it doesn't have any real dragon or baron _steal_ potential because it requires fair bit of set up to do. Shes handy to have to secure your own objectives, but someone like say vayne or kindred is often going to take them down faster than her due to how their kits work and how they build differently than her.
: Kalista shouldn't exist
It should? Because its an extremely niche use of her skill that requires her to put an absurd amount of spears into someone, and finish them off with Q, while simultaneously hitting someone in a narrow line directly behind them. Kalista has her issues, but this isnt one of them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ashe does no damage
Unsure if trolling or what(hard to tell without tone)...anywho. Given her infinate slow and on demand global she does lose some of her raw damage compared to other carries;however, shes still a marksmen and does great damage provided you kite appropriately
: What is poppy's new role now?
Protect people on your team, trap dashing enemies and remove any threat thats either molesting your carry, or in the way of the enemy carries.
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ZhKjmZT,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-25T22:46:55.390+0000) > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_(Canada) https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtlOvIAsTJ36FQS__diX2stnKyVMDBXsI8VibzvPCbdV-Krt3B
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ZhKjmZT,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-25T22:54:12.951+0000) > > https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtlOvIAsTJ36FQS__diX2stnKyVMDBXsI8VibzvPCbdV-Krt3B Lol, they really aren't ~
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ZhKjmZT,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-11-25T22:17:43.363+0000) > > No, it was literally last month ARE YOU FROM THE FUTURE QUICK MARTY, WE HAVE TO GO BACK
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ZhKjmZT,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-25T22:18:39.594+0000) > > ARE YOU FROM THE FUTURE > > QUICK MARTY, WE HAVE TO GO BACK https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_(Canada)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ZhKjmZT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-25T22:04:02.177+0000) > > Thanksgiving was last month, you savage It hasnt been thanksgiving for almost a year
> [{quoted}](name=Master Trickster,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ZhKjmZT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-11-25T22:07:40.902+0000) > > It hasnt been thanksgiving for almost a year No, it was literally last month
: What did the Millenial give thanks for at Thanksgiving dinner?
Rioter Comments
: Illaoi nerfs when
Juts flawlessly dodge every single tentacle and E ever, for the entire game, through every single teamfight, no matter how much cc you're hit with, if you dodge the tentacles they do no damage, duh
AnonTwo (NA)
: I'm not crying, But i've known for 2-3 years that they were gonna do it.
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=K1XBW5nU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-11-25T04:59:43.532+0000) > > I'm not crying, > > But i've known for 2-3 years that they were gonna do it. Well yeah, they flat out said they were going to get rid of it when the poppy rework first started making real progress, lol.
Rioter Comments
: No one is
> [{quoted}](name=Chaoticbanana,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=K1XBW5nU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-25T04:44:05.188+0000) > > No one is There were two threads on the front page when i posted it, and countless replies crying over it on the release page ~
Rioter Comments
Håppy (NA)
: The Destruction of Poppy
As others say, poppys identity was toxic, her ultimate had zero counter play, she ulted a support and murdered everyone else. Her old kit was the reason she was kept weak for such a long time, they could not buff her to a viable state and have her be healthy, because she had an unhealthy character design at her core. The new kit keeps aspects of her old kit(the dash stun and big damage on q(if you land both parts) as well as high durability and move speed with her W, while also having the ability to single out and remove a person from a fight in an instant. The difference is the way her ult functions now, there's something the enemy team can do about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Pcs5NInv,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-11-24T19:18:13.197+0000) > > Vessels spawn them and cause them to attack with no interaction from illaoi, unless you're being super pedantic and go for "Well she has to use E to make them a vessel, hur". actually that's exactly what it is. It's like if Zyra's plants only attacked once when she hit you with a Q, or if her slowing ones only attacked if they snared you.
> [{quoted}](name=Ballserium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Pcs5NInv,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2015-11-24T19:23:27.369+0000) > > actually that's exactly what it is. > It's like if Zyra's plants only attacked once when she hit you with a Q, or if her slowing ones only attacked if they snared you. Except its not. Vessel tentacles spawn every ten seconds on their own, in a random location near the vessel and prompt all nearby tentacles to attack the target, completely independent on any commands given by Illaoi. Yes, you can also trigger them with your other skills, but if you just stand there and do absoutly nothing, the vessel tentacles will still spawn, attack vessels and prompt those around them to attack along with them.
Easyaeta (NA)
: "better ai" They only interact with abilities, there's no AI to be had
> [{quoted}](name=Easyaeta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Pcs5NInv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-11-24T19:06:56.469+0000) > > "better ai" > > They only interact with abilities, there's no AI to be had Vessels spawn them and cause them to attack with no interaction from illaoi, unless you're being super pedantic and go for "Well she has to use E to make them a vessel, hur". > Split push, catch them out..etc. > > She's a zone control champion leave her zone and she's fine. > > You don't just stand next to 3 heimer turrets and his ult turret while you "deal with champions in a heavy CC teamfight" You seem to be labouring under the odd delusion that she isn't just going to jump into your team and spawn tentacles all over the area(she can whip them out very fast with multiple targets around). Once shes has leaped in and spawned them you either: hard disengage the area(which is difficult given team-fights tend to contain hard cc), fight in the field of tentacles or stop and auto them down. Either way, it doesn't matter what you think or what i think, these tentacles are going to get nerfs, its just what riot does with release champions. Give them an extremely strong mechanic specific to them then nerf it down a few weeks after release~.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JHmjAkoJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-24T18:11:23.960+0000) > > Back to dota i go ~ Psh I've had a 3 minute surrender in dota. Someone got a single kill so one person said fuck this left the game and everyone else left because your allowed to.....for some reason.....
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JHmjAkoJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-24T18:14:44.534+0000) > > Psh I've had a 3 minute surrender in dota. > > Someone got a single kill so one person said fuck this left the game and everyone else left because your allowed to.....for some reason..... Yes , but thats not the norm. Valve hasn't been patching saying "we want games to be as short as physically possible, fuck any notion late game or things that dont snowball early
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Pcs5NInv,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-24T17:36:16.958+0000) > > tentacles do way too much fucking damage. > > They're like release zyra plants with massive aoes and better ai > > > they're gonna get gutted ~ A pet that's easily zoned and dodge and killed does actual damage...... who would of thunk.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Pcs5NInv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-24T18:17:55.143+0000) > > A pet that's easily zoned and dodge and killed does actual damage...... who would of thunk. by all means, stop kiting and dealing with champions in a cc heavy teamfight to hit all the tentacles because someone on your team got hit by e in the last minute
: scrub
> [{quoted}](name=I Love Girlz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JHmjAkoJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-24T18:11:41.909+0000) > > scrub Ouch, my online feelings
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Would the game be better if everyone was just unnerfed?
No, release xin and release leblanc need to never be a thing, ever again.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: PSA
I don't know about 'never'. For a while there rito was still pushing her as the "Aoe ultimate adc" but for a good year or so, her ult was not worth channeling over just running around and autoing things.
: nope this is better Open Mid is a good thing, you can stop wasting your time and wait for another game. You got stomped because you suck, get over it. No reason to drag this game forever.
> [{quoted}](name=Best MasterYi QC,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Tw13H7Vs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-24T03:05:36.705+0000) > > You got stomped because you suck, get over it. No reason to drag this game forever. I'm not hanging onto anything? You make it sound like i'm just going "Whaaa, i'm getting stomped and i want to win, this is un fair" and i'm not. Neither constantly being stomped, nor consistently stomping is fun. Stomping is equally as boring, its the reason games like scribblenauts (or playing any game on beginner or easy mode) get(s) so boring so quickly, godly omnipotence and lack of challenge loses its luster extremely quickly. Seriously. The way these changes are going are leading towards a meta where the first side to get ahead stays ahead with no fight back from the enemy team.Where is the fun in playing a game where once an edge is gained, maintaining it takes absoutly zero effort.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatRushVII,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g8FRr1HE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-11-24T02:49:06.040+0000) > > Its not all about damage. I had a game a while back as sivir where i was absoutly blowing in teamfights, so i went into split push mode and pushed down the majority of the towers and inhibs, then the people on my team who weren't sucking at teamfights pushed in through the land of no towers and got us the win DARIUS. GOT. NO. TOWERS. he didnt even splitpush
> [{quoted}](name=yokazo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=g8FRr1HE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-11-24T02:53:35.332+0000) > > DARIUS. GOT. NO. TOWERS. he didnt even splitpush this is different than what you said in your op~
: How do people who arent support do less than 10,000 damage in a long game
Its not all about damage. I had a game a while back as sivir where i was absoutly blowing in teamfights, so i went into split push mode and pushed down the majority of the towers and inhibs, then the people on my team who weren't sucking at teamfights pushed in through the land of no towers and got us the win
Rioter Comments
: But GOTTA GO FAST
> [{quoted}](name=Pollyanna Wright,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Wog2YtnU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-11-24T01:07:31.211+0000) > > But GOTTA GO FAST shift that shit to her W, give her tfs passive, ???, treasure(profit)
Rioter Comments
Bleediss (NA)
: Don't start it at all. 😎
> [{quoted}](name=Bleediss,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Wz9PtLPO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-23T13:51:55.882+0000) > > Don't start it at all. 😎 I mean, if you're like cait soraka and have zero interest in abusing her range for harass, go for it. Personally though i would only want to see it as a second item at all though, if ever.
Rioter Comments
Show more

BeatRushVII

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion