: Please no more releasing RGMs for an entire month.
> Change My Mind. Maybe don't click ARURF? I mean they never removed Blind & Ranked queues at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AghKzAi9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T08:52:10.032+0000) > > We're not even complaining about her gameplay, so there's nothing to wait. She just looks seriously small & petite compared to her current looks. Maybe because the camera was zoomed in a lot plus she's not built,built like Illaoi if Aether Wing and RIOT are anything to go off of. She's also always been on the smaller side but because she's flying everywhere she looks bigger since she's further off the ground than most champions. TLDR She probably looks smaller cause of the camera angle you're seeing her.
> [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AghKzAi9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-19T09:07:35.909+0000) > > Maybe because the camera was zoomed in a lot plus she's not built,built like Illaoi if Aether Wing and RIOT are anything to go off of. She's also always been on the smaller side but because she's flying everywhere she looks bigger since she's further off the ground than most champions. TLDR She probably looks smaller cause of the camera angle you're seeing her. I'm not talking about her size. I meant that her design just doesn't look as "knight-ty" as I thought she's suppose to look. Her current one gives off a small sense of masculinity & a true warrior tension from her. Her new one is pretty much the opposite. Although her true form looks like some sort of Digimon but nonetheless seems somewhat cool, I just figured her base form could at least get some sort of knight-looking design like her current one.
: Okay can yall calm the f#@! down
We're not even complaining about her gameplay, so there's nothing to wait. She just looks seriously small & petite compared to her current looks.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9d8Gt4fo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:15:35.166+0000) > > Warwick says shut up. > > > > > Anyway, the reason her wings look like that is because the game is viewed from the top down. > If you watch the gameplay video you'll notice its not that her wings are small, its that they are slightly angled so that they looked better from a top down view. > > I do agree the armor should be closer to full armored, and I would like her face blackened by the helmet. Gives a stronger arbiter of justice feel Akali says: wake up. Her wings look bad because of idiotic design. But, at least we can agree on armor and helmet.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9d8Gt4fo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:17:49.370+0000) > > Akali says: wake up. > > Her wings look bad because of idiotic design. But, at least we can agree on armor and helmet. Huh? Akali's new looks are fine, not sure what you're ticked off about (_don't talk about gameplay, that's a completely different issue_).
: Rengar Top
I don't really mind about his repeated bush hopping, but what I hate the most is how he can constantly keep his Ferocity stacks simply by constantly jumping from bush over and over.
: Aatrox...
That 1 lost charge on his E makes Aatrox seriously clunky & hard to play, including losing more mobility & flexible trades with his laning opponent.
: Lux passive rework idae
Oh boy, again? Really...? At level 22?
: Here Are A Few Reasons Why Yasuo Isn't As Broken As Everyone Claims
> 1.) Despite what many think, his passive shield doesn't allow him free roam over the lane. (You can break it, back off, and then still poke him) If Mages were to come close & autoattack him, this gives Yasuo a big chance to dash in & land multiple AAs at their face. > 2.) Yasuo doesn't have infinite mobility. He needs enemies to use it. (And it isn't a spammable ability. Until late game, you use it on each enemy maybe once) The biggest issue with this is **I don't know who he has already dashed to**. The fact that I can't tell which minion he already dashed on gives me the impression as if Yasuo can just dash multiple times non-stop. > 3.) Yasuo in fact doesn't gain a 2nd shield, since the PD nerf hit very hard. As such the more optimal build takes Statik Shiv. I'm still seeing most people still building PD. Not sure I can comment much on this yet. > 4.) Windwall is very easily countered as it is the last skill Yasuo upgrades and has the longest CC. (It also is 1D and can be easily baited as Yasuo will use WW predictively. Meaning in the early stages of the lane, you can test to see if the yasuo knows what he's doing or not). Not bothered this much at top lane, but at mid lane playing as one of the most vulnerable mages like Veigar, this can be very aggravating to go against, especially when a simple basic ability like Yasuo's WW literally erases a giant execution like Veigar's ult. "But Braum's E does the same!" He still takes damage at least. > 5.) Yasuo, despite what people think, in fact doesn't send tornadoes every 3 seconds. In fact, they are actually, quite easy to dodge. Just treat them as a Xerath Q. And early game if Yasuo misses his 2nd Q, welp now he has no tornado as his Q proc will reset before his Q comes up again. (You also can see if he has a tornado because he will have a cool animation around him that looks like wind blowing around him) Early game, he can still be a nuisance as he targets all his Q mainly on you alongside minions. Late game, he literally needs less than 3 seconds to recharge it back up. This is honestly one of the most pressuring thing I've ever have to fight against, alongside the fact that he can go for the EQ combo at any moment. > 6.) Yasuo's Q are pretty linear, meaning if you dodge horizontally, it actually is really hard to land Qs. An aggressive Yasuo most of the time doesn't follow the books. Dodging his Q is harder than you think.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-13T09:14:43.447+0000) > > https://imgur.com/Jw05Dgk.png[] > > It still baffles me on why Riot refuses to take any sort of action against this guy, or the fact that Yasuo main warriors constantly defending this champion for God knows why. Good job on making yet ANOTHER generic Yasuo post that somehow gets upvotes. And i'm assuming you don't do your research because Yasuo is confirmed getting nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-02-15T17:15:53.460+0000) > > Good job on making yet ANOTHER generic Yasuo post that somehow gets upvotes. And i'm assuming you don't do your research because Yasuo is confirmed getting nerfed. By the time I posted this, there was none on PBE.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qM1WKcXW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-15T09:32:33.898+0000) > > That's some new stuff....useless for something that I don't need to read since it's pretty hard to get punished. That's not the point.... this post was about exactly this, so if you didn't know this, you should IMO not even bother to answer this post.
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingDarkness,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qM1WKcXW,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T10:14:02.191+0000) > > That's not the point.... this post was about exactly this, so if you didn't know this, you should IMO not even bother to answer this post. Then be a gentleman & correct my mistakes rather than being hostile against me? Even OP does a better job than you do. If you can't, then it's understandable where your behavior derived from...
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qM1WKcXW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T09:12:06.954+0000) > > You're way too late for the Victorious skin. IIRC, it was already handed out last year. What are you talking about? They literally made a statemen that **players that had only received a chatrestriction/chatrestrictions would have until the 11th of February to get back to Honor Level 2** and if they did reach Honor Level 2 by the 11th of February, they would receive their rewards. Get your facts straight/actually read what OP wrote before answering a post like this :-)
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingDarkness,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qM1WKcXW,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-15T09:16:42.214+0000) > > What are you talking about? They literally made a statemen that **players that had only received a chatrestriction/chatrestrictions would have until the 11th of February to get back to Honor Level 2** and if they did reach Honor Level 2 by the 11th of February, they would receive their rewards. Get your facts straight/actually read what OP wrote before answering a post like this :-) That's some new stuff....useless for something that I don't need to read since it's pretty hard to get punished.
: Victorious Orianna?
You're way too late for the Victorious skin. IIRC, it was already handed out last year.
: Varus hasn't gotten a visual update yet my friend, only his splash art was updated. Varus needs to be looked at right now, he's in a sorry state, and it's pretty much the worse marksman right now (right there with Xayah)
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GPGZ4P6i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T08:44:02.765+0000) > > Varus hasn't gotten a visual update yet my friend, only his splash art was updated. > > Varus needs to be looked at right now, he's in a sorry state, and it's pretty much the worse marksman right now (right there with Xayah) ...huh?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Rioter Comments
: 8 Yrs of playing this game... I'm reduced to...
Wait, the "Win 7 games" also counts Bot games?
: Experianced before? Sorry, you're wrong. Deal with it.
"I'm wrong". 0 explanations to back up except a Level 21 account with Attack Speed Morgana jungle & Tear Build Sivir ADC. Right...
: and how do i mute myself? i also need that
> [{quoted}](name=Ishikawa goemon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEox5BmA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-15T01:30:21.883+0000) > > and how do i mute myself? > i also need that Remove the Enter button.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f7o8t5Fj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-15T01:27:17.390+0000) > > Dude, you're currently Silver 4. I don't even know why you need to make a smurf. This is one of about 3 smurfs lol, each one named after a Megaman boss lol. See you in promos! (I won't...)
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f7o8t5Fj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T01:30:34.465+0000) > > This is one of about 3 smurfs lol, each one named after a Megaman boss lol. See you in promos! (I won't...) That's...even worse.
: Beating up lowbies is fun. Git gud, or Git over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f7o8t5Fj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-15T01:21:44.966+0000) > > Beating up lowbies is fun. Git gud, or Git over it. Dude, you're currently Silver 4. I don't even know why you need to make a smurf.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-02-15T00:33:14.416+0000) > > As usual. Just go ahead & ignore the other stats I've placed there. the 51% win rate? considering how strong crits are, that's not a big deal. Kha has a 8% play rate at 50.24% win rate. does that mean he's op? Of course not. Sona is at 54% win rate, yet no one complains about her?
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T01:11:07.147+0000) > > the 51% win rate? considering how strong crits are, that's not a big deal. Kha has a 8% play rate at 50.24% win rate. does that mean he's op? Of course not. Sona is at 54% win rate, yet no one complains about her? Riot stated that Yasuo's already too strong with current crit changes, so nerfs are bound to come. Khazix is almost over average if it weren't for that low banrate, indicating that Kha isn't someone to be such a nuisance to most matches. Sona's the same, except a lot lower.
: woah judging by your attitude I might know more than u already
You've basically been making gameplay updates of those you've never even played or experienced before, adding the fact that you're still a very new player in League. So atop of that plus your minimal inexperienced view in this thread, you don't really mean a lot to most of these discussion.
heroikc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bad Games Happen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LAk6oENG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T00:35:51.582+0000) > > who cares You could at least say WHY it isn't seem important enough, instead of dabbing only two words and a downvote. Heck, a downvote alone would have sufficed on its own.
> [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LAk6oENG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T00:39:05.627+0000) > > You could at least say WHY it isn't seem important enough, instead of dabbing only two words and a downvote. Heck, a downvote alone would have sufficed on its own. But he's right tho. The only thing that matters is being able to remake the game without having to waste an extra 30 minutes, or losing LP for it. No one really cares about some Defeat logo popping up.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-13T10:54:34.664+0000) > > ??? 51% win rate is op now? > > Lol this community That's what I was thinking. The hate on these boards are the reason why riot hasn't done anything yet.
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-02-15T00:29:43.267+0000) > > That's what I was thinking. The hate on these boards are the reason why riot hasn't done anything yet. As usual. Just go ahead & ignore the other stats I've placed there.
DeusVult (NA)
: Some people ban "none" not because they cant think of a ban, but because the champ that they play has a high ban rate and they want that champ to get through the ban phase. If they ban a different champ, then you could possibly ban their champ. If you get their ban because they dont ban, the same thing could occur.
Or just ban fucking Annie or Amumu, something literally no one even bothers playing. Don't waste a ban simply because "you don't know".
: I don't see a problem with this and I never played yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-02-14T19:53:21.362+0000) > > I don't see a problem with this and I never played yasuo. Try staying out of this sort of discussion til you played enough.
: A 51% winrate is not anything special. I agree Yasuo is op, but this screenshot provides nothing of use and most of the stats don't seem correct. Other sites report a much higher banrate.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-02-14T16:55:02.003+0000) > > A 51% winrate is not anything special. I agree Yasuo is op, but this screenshot provides nothing of use and most of the stats don't seem correct. Other sites report a much higher banrate. But doesn't that basically still supports my claim? Otherwise, I don't even know why Champion.gg still exist now despite the "false" stats.
: No, never.
Then this thread just became straight up pointless.
Yenn (NA)
: Nasus managed to finish his Trinity Force before the game ended? Guess I'll just die
Why were you trying to solo a Nasus anyway? What's your intention with this fight? Were you expecting a full 100% win without building {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} or something?
: Syllas heal fix
Huh? Do you even play Sylas...?
: My brother got me perm banned
> So I let my little brother play on my account That's an instant ban right there. You're not suppose to share accounts with anyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5hqfbiiY,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T13:27:49.758+0000) > > You really don't play a lot of online games, do you....? GM zerg sc2 and hover between plat and diamond in OW.
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5hqfbiiY,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T14:09:23.128+0000) > > GM zerg sc2 and hover between plat and diamond in OW. I meant chat-heavy online games. Even OW doesn't involves that many toxicity compared to League.
Aarron (NA)
: When someone points out the shit site you use has incorrect stats and you go straight to ad hominem Lol.
Of course it's HAS to be a shit site when your favorite champion is getting pissed on. Like I said. Bias.
Lovelle (NA)
: Why rework Morgana? What's wrong with her current kit that warrants a change?
> [{quoted}](name=Lovelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vsYYN0AE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-13T03:59:28.492+0000) > > Why rework Morgana? What's wrong with her current kit that warrants a change? Very bland gameplay especially her W. She's only getting minor updates to her kit.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5hqfbiiY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T13:03:31.486+0000) > > I mean "ky.s noob", "wtf u doing idiot", "i fk ur mom", "report this dumbass", etc. They shouldn't say that stuff any more than you should mute of course. And even if in a hypothetical someone said something toxic, that doesn't give the otherp eople a grenelight to shut down and be toxicablel themselves
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5hqfbiiY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T13:06:36.386+0000) > > They shouldn't say that stuff any more than you should mute of course. And even if in a hypothetical someone said something toxic, that doesn't give the otherp eople a grenelight to shut down and be toxicablel themselves You really don't play a lot of online games, do you....?
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5hqfbiiY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-13T12:08:58.463+0000) > > So is listening to a guy who's just ranting, whining & cursing the whole chatbox. like what? calling mia, asking you to let the enemy push or to shove them in and get priority? To do baron? To build armor ? to laneswap? :(
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5hqfbiiY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T12:54:19.961+0000) > > like what? calling mia, asking you to let the enemy push or to shove them in and get priority? To do baron? To build armor ? to laneswap? :( I mean "ky.s noob", "wtf u doing idiot", "i fk ur mom", "report this dumbass", etc.
: What if muting was disabled
So is listening to a guy who's just ranting, whining & cursing the whole chatbox.
: https://twitter.com/RiotMapleNectar/status/1095460202067898368?s=09 https://twitter.com/RiotRepertoir/status/1095467222607093760?s=09 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/2uXMU488-quick-gameplay-thoughts-february-8
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T11:42:11.732+0000) > > https://twitter.com/RiotMapleNectar/status/1095460202067898368?s=09 > > https://twitter.com/RiotRepertoir/status/1095467222607093760?s=09 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/2uXMU488-quick-gameplay-thoughts-february-8 Ahh, those seems like it hit the mark a little (_unlike that dumbass -5 MS nerf_). Thanks.
: It isn't okay and they have acknowledged that a week ago lol
> [{quoted}](name=Snake of Avarice,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-13T10:19:36.459+0000) > > It isn't okay and they have acknowledged that a week ago lol Can I have the source of them stating it? I must've missed it.
Ozzburne (NA)
: 7% ban rate doesnt look right? Play rate of 6% isn’t anytging either? Honestly these stats are middling at best y’all are just sour at literally nothing
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-13T11:03:03.188+0000) > > 7% ban rate doesnt look right? > > Play rate of 6% isn’t anytging either? > > Honestly these stats are middling at best y’all are just sour at literally nothing High banrate is one thing. Putting it alongside the fact that he still retains a high pickrate & wildy have an above 50% winrate with those 2 stats says too much. But of course, I'm talking to an M7 Yasuo, so I can understand your bias perspective.
Ozzburne (NA)
: ??? 51% win rate is op now? Lol this community
Ahem, ummm where's the pick & ban rate? 51% winrate with something like 0.1% pickrate means nothing.
: > [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUs5UqW9,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-02-13T08:11:26.790+0000) > > You do realize mages can AND will autoattack to keep the stacks up? Good joke. Keep telling yourself that some more. Mages wont use new conqueror. It is bad early game, it is bad late game. New conq is good for those who can use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUs5UqW9,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2019-02-13T09:13:47.563+0000) > > Good joke. Keep telling yourself that some more. > Mages wont use new conqueror. It is bad early game, it is bad late game. > > New conq is good for those who can use it. Still a good rune for those who brings mages to Top lane against a bunch of melee bruisers.
Rioter Comments
: we don't need to recall. we got enough health and mana to hold lane while you get your ass back to us.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ttE7EwEp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-13T03:01:24.397+0000) > > we don't need to recall. we got enough health and mana to hold lane while you get your ass back to us. Define holding lane, because you jumping in for a stupid 1v2 & died multiple times says something else.
: Hi I am a new player and want to know why yasuo gets flammed
"Yasuo is ez to play" -Bronze 4 player who went 0/11/2 in a Ranked game.
RRea1ity (NA)
: Support Item Changes.
Shouldn't bother me too much since I rarely stay in my lane solo whenever my ADC recalls back.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZqAIrB8e,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-02-12T09:54:19.184+0000) > > Holy shit, where were those changes during the {{champion:41}} {{champion:28}} {{item:3303}} meta? God I miss frostfang on jg
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZqAIrB8e,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-02-12T10:00:25.272+0000) > > God I miss frostfang on jg Guess you're one of the reason why that item got nerfed....
: Zero CS Top Strategy To Be Hotfixed Tomorrow, 02/12/2019
Holy shit, where were those changes during the {{champion:41}} {{champion:28}} {{item:3303}} meta?
: Think of camille almost like Sion or rammus. They have god like engage, but once they’re in the fight they stay there. There really isn’t a way out. That is because of heir class. Camille is a bruiser/tank. Sylas is an assassin, I wouldn’t compare the two so heavily. Camille’s forms of mobility are both on relatively long cooldowns.
> Sylas is an assassin, I wouldn’t compare the two so heavily. You compared him to two Supports....
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=E1Lj14Ul,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T05:11:09.942+0000) > > Champion spotlights exist for **_NORMAL GAMEPLAY_**, not URF. You can't compare normal gameplay videos with URF. > > Just because it's makes you salty doesn't mean it's a bug. That's not even what this part of the conversation is about. The bug is in fact that the tooltip doesn't say it, whether or not it's intended to function. The other guy was trying to claim there was no bug. There is.
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=E1Lj14Ul,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T09:35:31.346+0000) > > That's not even what this part of the conversation is about. The bug is in fact that the tooltip doesn't say it, whether or not it's intended to function. The other guy was trying to claim there was no bug. There is. https://media2.giphy.com/media/XsUtdIeJ0MWMo/source.gif
Show more

BeatzBoyFTW

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion