Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: No, you made a post to call her weak then asked for how to play her. No one will be able to help you yet. No one other than the pbe testers have any experience and pbe is terrible for actual experience.
I said she feels weak, but it's probably my play, anyone have any advice. And guess what! I've already found someone to help me, so looks like you're wrong
Terozu (NA)
: Learn how to play her since she hasn't even been out for 24 hours?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6cvyEVah,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T02:51:31.325+0000) > > Learn how to play her since she hasn't even been out for 24 hours? Oh of course, why didn't I think of that! Just learn how to play. Maybe I should make a post asking for advice on how to play her better from other players who might have more experience.....
Rioter Comments
Esdese (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeepBoop78,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQM1RGva,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-07T09:06:09.169+0000) > > certianlyT Honestly? CertainlyT would not be that much of a problem if Meddler straightened up and said "no", instead of delaying the permanent removal of the core problem for like 10 patches (akali is a great example), or forever (yasuo).
> [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQM1RGva,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:14:32.194+0000) > > Honestly? CertainlyT would not be that much of a problem if Meddler straightened up and said "no", instead of delaying the permanent removal of the core problem for like 10 patches (akali is a great example), or forever (yasuo). if the only way for him to not be a problem is that no one is babysitting his idiocy 24/7 than hes a problem
Kei143 (NA)
: Why was the faction quiz so hidden in the client?
I didn't even know it existed until right now
: Honestly there are 2 rioters that I think are really bad and they are ghostcrawler and meddler. All the other ones I haven’t heard any bad things about.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQM1RGva,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-07T01:17:59.946+0000) > > Honestly there are 2 rioters that I think are really bad and they are ghostcrawler and meddler. All the other ones I haven’t heard any bad things about. certianlyT
Sukishoo (NA)
: I've been in games where my team had two duos and we lost. So, no, I don't agree.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cZdI0fEp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-20T03:42:39.728+0000) > > I've been in games where my team had two duos and we lost. So, no, I don't agree. I mean its the classic my teams yasou vs their teams yasou. Either way, I just don't want dou's on either team. I don't care if it helps me win or lose, I just don't want it in my games
Rioter Comments
: So. Who would you nerf?
Yasou isn't on there because he has a 70% ban rate.
Nefas (NA)
: Client Bug - Unable to join queues
Relogging fixed it for me
: PBE 9.3 Aatrox Changes + Other ("Small Rant")
So you just don't get to e-1stq to attack any more because they can just walk away. You can only get kills if they're stupid enough to walk into you. I love this champion but this seams absurdly harsh just for pro play
: Preseason Dev Update Number 3!
So now we playing wait for 14 then speedrun the game? So just fuck over champions like anivia that rely on waveclear to carry them? Force her to your the wave every other wave before she even has two items? Let games take a while and be fun again, make the rgm the fast paced one.
: So this is basically Veigar's new story
Make this a series plz for the love of all that is holy
: Me when I play Anivia against Talon, Zed, LB, Akali, etc...
You right, AD/ assassin mid laners are the worst kind of people and Anivia just kinda has to sit and hope they misplay until 2 items.
: Why do i feel handicaped while playing my favorite champion?
There are 3 tiers of champions. Trash tier champions like Ammumu who desperately need reworks, solid champions like Anivia which aren't weak, but aren't absurdly overpowered like tier 1, which is the 40ish competitively viable champions which are so much stronger than all the others that it makes everyone seem weak in comparison. While Ashe is a good champion, definitely not garbage tier, she does have huge weaknesses in that she is super team comp reliant, and she can't be alone. This would make for a good champion, were it not for the fact that half the adc's are in god tier. Why pick Ashe when you could pick Jinx and do basically the same thing but with more damage. Why pick Ashe when you can go Lucian or Ezreal and have a flash every 3 seconds. It's not that Ashe is weak, she's just outclassed by Riots overpowered by popularity rules and can't compete. All of my favorite champions fall in to the just shy of competitively viable, meaning that the might get picked in lcs, but when it happens its a huge deal and usually only shows up once or twice a season. If riot decided to nerf despite popularity and make more champions out of god tier into good tier, everything would be better, especially for you and your Ashe.
: . . . . Well you sure as hell don't know what Overloaded means. Gnar's kit is pretty fair considering his mechanics and base stats in mini-form. Min-Gnar is not just Squishy his base HP IS THE WORST IN THE GAME at 1615. Look it up, its the lowest among all champs. These are called trade-offs. You might argue. But look at his HP-Regen, best in the game(at lvl 18)... Look at his base resistances. They are among the 10 lowest for base. Again you look probably look at Mega Gnar and think "OMG HE"S SO OVERLOADED" well, yeah, TRADE-OFFS, very Clear and concise trade-offs. Gnar's range and MS are dirt poor starting out, it truly makes his early game amongst the worst in League and that matters. You really need to know what you're doing with him right now, he needs a buff, even if as little as a HP buff. Despite being "Overloaded," as you claim, his range only tops out 500(AT 18!,) which a lot more champs have higher naturally, the entire game. Furthermore, Gnar, Mini and Mega share ability CDs. Gnar also has NO ULTI when Mini, so he has conditions he has to clear the entire time. Finally, look at his win-rate, it is the lowest amongst Top Lane champs if not top 5 or 3 lowest depending on where you look. Gnar has CLEAR, Crystalline Clear, that if you're not paying attention you'll walk into it like a moron, clear set of weaknesses, easily exploitable. Sorry you're not observant and you broke windows cause you failed to notice. Overloaded, hell no.
You've never watched LCS? Gnar has been meta forever? The only reason he's not meta is the same reason elise and jayce aren't meta, it's because he's hard for new players to learn. Once you get past the new players failing, you can see he is easily too powerful. I also like how you're comparing his "short" range "only 500!!11!" to adc's, when he faces 0 range melee top laners. And if you ignore items sure, gnar is squishy. Just pretend mallet and black cleaver don't exist! Then he has less hp than adc's! And you're talking about level 18, when he's mainly just oppressive as shit laning phase. It's like you look at a bunch of numbers and say "HAH! I am smart." Without looking at context or what is actually happening. It's the same way riot does balancing, which is why shit like this never gets nerfed. TL;DR: you're bad
: 13/4/17{{champion:103}} "Okay, it may be a 2v5, but we have two of their inhibs and a 3 level advantage! all we have to do now is--" *The enemy team has given you mercy* 14/4/17{{champion:103}} "What?" *End of game lobby* 2/8/4{{champion:17}} "LOL GG NOOBS EASIEST GAME EVER HAHA" {{summoner:3}} "Sigh.. I hate the mercy option"
Just... let the enemy team have to accept it?
DearPear (EUW)
: We probably have a different meaning for the word "overloaded" because his kit gives him an average number of tools.
What champion besides Gnar is so versatile?
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: yes, he's good in those. it's not overloaded, it's versetile. But he can't be the best at a specefic thing unlike champions that were build to have that thing. he can't tank better than mundo. he can't deal higher dps than an adc he can't do more cc than leona. you get the point, he's good at everything but never the best at something
Say he's only 2/3 as much of a tank as mundo 2/3 as much dps as an adc 2/3 as much cc as leona Then he is still worth more than any individual champion. Riot prioritizes creativity over balance, and that's the case for gnar. He is too good at too many things. Whenever he is meta he is insane at everything, when he isn't he is shit. Unbalanceable champion
: I don't feel Gnar is anymore overloaded than say, Yasuo or Jayce, both of which have better rune selections and better item builds. Gnar hasn't been meta for a long while, in part due to repeated nerfs and in part because he literally just doesn't have a keystone. :/ When they gave bruiser's conqueror, they made it very range unfriendly to prevent ADCs from playing with it. And in the process they left out, not only Gnar but also Urgot. This isn't even touching on how Gnar can't use Tiamat items and is barred from Steraks, a cornerstone bruiser item.
Do you not know what overloaded means? Yasou is annoying and I perma ban him, but he is not overloaded. He really only has one gameplan. Jayce is really similar to gnar, oppressive ranged lane abuser, but his teamfight is pretty lackluster. However gnar does it all, which is why I think he needs a rework. All the problems you said are fixed in my proposed solution of making mini gnar melee.
Rioter Comments
: Login on Macbook. GREAT JOB RIOT
I use mac and have no issues
Salson (EUNE)
: Yup, the go-to strategy to beat Nasus is going bot and snowballing your Adc, though mages like Anivia work as well. Still, it's annoying for both the toplaner who has to play a sidekick, and the 4 poor guys on the enemy team who will find themselves outnumbered a quite a bit more than tolerable.
> [{quoted}](name=Salson,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wo6GtYYH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-16T16:37:45.314+0000) > > Yup, the go-to strategy to beat Nasus is going bot and snowballing your Adc, though mages like Anivia work as well. > > Still, it's annoying for both the toplaner who has to play a sidekick, and the 4 poor guys on the enemy team who will find themselves outnumbered a quite a bit more than tolerable. upvote for anivia positivity
Shinovar (EUW)
: well, what the riot support told you makes no sense when compared to facts
Shinovar (EUW)
: I have been chat restricted last week, and I said nothing wrong in the chat they showed me. It actually was a good game, but I lost my lane and people reported me. They didn't even insult me in chat, it seemed all fine. It's just number of reports, really. When I report someone for insulting me, most of the time I don't get the instant feedback of their punishment, even when their insults were fully written and clear. Maybe racial words make an exception, no experience with that.
No, actually someone from riot support told me that more reports doesn't matter, 1 report = 9 reports.
: A fair point x) But i think mine still stands as far as lux is involved, or at least as far as she gets to have a high damage one at least.
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeepBoop78,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OKJhAaRI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-15T17:54:57.476+0000) > > seems like a salty zed main who hasn't figured out how to one shot people yet I dont play zed, or any ad assassin. But that doesnt mean mages arent overpowered right now, ad assasins were all nerfed last patch and mages were literally ignored, now they are the strongest class in the game by far.
mid lane decides less games now then it has ever, it is fine.
: Fizz and Wukong are going to be shit because themselves and their runes were nerfed
: .....You are not supposed to use ults for waveclear and still have them to fight with x) Thats pure bull. If it comes down to that then buffing E damage on minions is the right way.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZxkxRs3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-15T16:41:33.879+0000) > > .....You are not supposed to use ults for waveclear and still have them to fight with x) > > Thats pure bull. > > If it comes down to that then buffing E damage on minions is the right way. Anivia begs to differ
: Unpopular opinion : I hate "honor"
Honor just goes to whoever had the best kda, and if no one really carried then the support gets it
Rexxiee (NA)
: Mages are still 1 shotting with comet
seems like a salty zed main who hasn't figured out how to one shot people yet
: I do all that damage - frequently - with no punishment..... on all the following champs: {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:143}} They all do as much or more damage and are FAR more reliable than Zoe, and more importantly, some of them do it in a single skill. They all can 1 second kill, and at least 4 of them can 1 shot with 1 skill.
: Possible Support Item Change
So you want supports to start the game with no pots?
: "Safely poke"? With every assassin and bruiser have a dash or blink that's an equidistance to most ranged carries's aa range while also getting to be tankier and getting to do just as much damage? Most range carries can be breathed on funny and die. They trade off plenty for their range. I'm tired of this delusional, inaccurate line of thinking from people who dont even play ranged champions. I'm especially tired of people taking what someone like Hashinshin says as gospel. Hes deluded, toxic, and whiny to boot. Has no idea what's going on in the game around him or in other lanes, 90% because the position he has mained for seasons is literally an island that might as well be playing another game for as much impact it generally has on the map. He'll whine and cry that tanks are broken and busted while still managing to kill his laner after inting 3 kills to them on jax and with no actual tanks being present in most of his games. the man is a crazy moron who shouldn't be listened to for anything.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IiqUN2lW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-08T17:45:16.825+0000) > > "Safely poke"? With every assassin and bruiser have a dash or blink that's an equidistance to most ranged carries's aa range while also getting to be tankier and getting to do just as much damage? > > Most range carries can be breathed on funny and die. They trade off plenty for their range. I'm tired of this delusional, inaccurate line of thinking from people who dont even play ranged champions. I'm especially tired of people taking what someone like Hashinshin says as gospel. Hes deluded, toxic, and whiny to boot. Has no idea what's going on in the game around him or in other lanes, 90% because the position he has mained for seasons is literally an island that might as well be playing another game for as much impact it generally has on the map. He'll whine and cry that tanks are broken and busted while still managing to kill his laner after inting 3 kills to them on jax and with no actual tanks being present in most of his games. the man is a crazy moron who shouldn't be listened to for anything. I main anivia, and I'm with hashinshin in that ranged champions are waaay too safe. What's a bruiser gonna do into my 3k hp, my 1000 hp shield, my hourglass, my wall, my slows and stuns? And that's without a support. Adc's are even more safe because they have a body guard and can get things like bt shield. And if your complain is with assassins, then you're not arguing with hashinshin because he only wants bruisers to be viable.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 10
NOOOOOO not garen.... My first otp. So many good memories. Just make sure that he at least gets power redistributed and not taken away. He isn't overpowered, just mechanically easy so new players get closer to his skillcap faster. Please please don't throw him into the garbage again. I really love him as a good secondary role that I don't have to play too much to stay good at him. Don't destroy him please!!!{{champion:86}} {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: You play a major role in whether abilities miss or hit. If you don't, you can't have a qualifying position in an argument. You need to learn to move to the side, use flash correctly, get the right items, and time your skills and predict where they can go vs where they WILL go. It's part of the game. There are limitations to every skill in how they move, how fast they move and land. Your champion can move faster than those limitations. Your champion can build defenses high enough to mitigate those limitations. When I dueled a smurf Zoe 4 times on Nami..... she didn't miss 3 of her E's. I still dueled her through 4 E's and killed her. Why? Because I built resist, and healed myself as soon as she tried to Q me with R, bouncing to hit her and healing me to near full HP. Then she'd do it again. (This was back when E reset if it hit too). She did miss 2 Q's.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t5Ex6zFm,comment-id=000300040002000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T03:19:46.479+0000) > > You play a major role in whether abilities miss or hit. If you don't, you can't have a qualifying position in an argument. > > You need to learn to move to the side, use flash correctly, get the right items, and time your skills and predict where they can go vs where they WILL go. It's part of the game. > > There are limitations to every skill in how they move, how fast they move and land. Your champion can move faster than those limitations. Your champion can build defenses high enough to mitigate those limitations. > > When I dueled a smurf Zoe 4 times on Nami..... she didn't miss 3 of her E's. I still dueled her through 4 E's and killed her. Why? Because I built resist, and healed myself as soon as she tried to Q me with R, bouncing to hit her and healing me to near full HP. Then she'd do it again. (This was back when E reset if it hit too). She did miss 2 Q's. If the only counter play is flash, there is no counter play unless it has the same cooldown as flash. Also, what kind of shitty zoe takes 4 e's to kill a nami? And she hit 3 of them? did she just unbind her q and r? or are you lying {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Video One: posted before Zoe's Nerfs/restructures, and doesn't actually 1 shot. She hit a lich bane, which removed a shield, about 20% of HP, and then hit Q, and W orbs. Also, it was a no HP no Resist Tristana. Also, Zoe had NO KILLS the entire game, and was 5 1/2 items! Video 2: Zoe did one hit..... but again...... Ez adc!. No Resist items, and 5 1/2 item Zoe INCLUDING a {{champion:516}} {{item:3374}} for super AP stats (easily 1100 AP). ---------------------------------------------------- Try to find consistent videos of non late game Zoes with few items vs people actually building to reduce her damage. Your videos completely ignore every single argument I made.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t5Ex6zFm,comment-id=000300040002000000020000,timestamp=2018-08-08T23:30:12.667+0000) > > Video One: posted before Zoe's Nerfs/restructures, and doesn't actually 1 shot. She hit a lich bane, which removed a shield, about 20% of HP, and then hit Q, and W orbs. > > Also, it was a no HP no Resist Tristana. > > Also, Zoe had NO KILLS the entire game, and was 5 1/2 items! > > Video 2: Zoe did one hit..... but again...... Ez adc!. No Resist items, and 5 1/2 item Zoe INCLUDING a {{champion:516}} {{item:3374}} for super AP stats (easily 1100 AP). > ---------------------------------------------------- > Try to find consistent videos of non late game Zoes with few items vs people actually building to reduce her damage. > > Your videos completely ignore every single argument I made. You're asking me to find a video of a 1 item zoe one shotting a multiple item tank? And everyone knows 1 shot means rotation, not one ability. Also, you just gonna ignore the 70% hp single q onto the tarik? who builds full tank. The point is no one should be able to do that much damage with zero punishment. If you actually go watch lcs zoe videos you will see how absurd her damage is. There is a reason she is 100% pick/ban.
: It's hard now. Zoe exists
: The fact you think Zoe 1 shots you when you play correctly just verifies you're not worth talking to. Yasuo kills you faster than Zoe's entire SUCCESSFUL skill set goes off. That's why he's a perma ban champ, and Zoe is not. and No. I've 1v1'd her with Nami, and it was easy. How? Magic Resist. CC. Heals. On the lowest HP champ in the game. You are just a troll poster. Come back when you actually know champ mechanics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsvXJfkcMpo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jvawwI9Kno Don't tell me that they aren't playing right, this is lcs and lck. zOe cAnT OnE sHoT yOu
Rioter Comments
: Well it's not entirely impossible. There has been instances where I, with a 20% majority, going Vs two other choices with 40% majorities and I have won the odds. It's very hard but as long as there's not a majority vote for a specific champion you can get your particular champion. The only downside is that you're relying on a lot of luck.
Right obviously it's not impossible because law of large numbers blah blah blah but idk man I have a lot of statistical evidence against it being possible. * it's not supposed to be a serious post its mostly just whining
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3ZPM3Z7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-30T14:44:19.465+0000) > > Then you must become the mid laner and then deal with a feeding bot as the prophecy foretells. The exact reason I became an anivia one trick
: afk and do something else. Nothing you can do. I used to rage and play and tilt for 20-30 min then I learned it does nothing and just afk now until its over while I do something fun so I dont get tilted.
zPOOPz (NA)
: First and foremost, I mute the feeder and if anyone else on my team complain, I mute them too. Second, I just consider it a loss game. I've played over 2000 games (likely closer to 3000 or more if combine all game modes). A single loss doesn't bother me at all. I've loss more than 1000 games out of those 2000-3000 so what's 1 loss game? Thirdly, I just practice cs-ing and wait for either surrender vote or they kill my nexus. If you plan to play League long term like I do, get into the attitude that 1 guarantee loss game is meaningless out of the hundreds of losses you WILL have. That way, trolls, inters, flamers do not bother you anymore. Mute, wait it out, report, play another game.
Escheton (EUW)
: Hunt down those that feed on them and get that sweet sweet shutdown gold. Then roflstomp the enemy team when they become complacent. Remember, just because Zed is fed, that only effects the other lanes if he roams successfully (easily said, I know). But shutdown gold gives other lanes a real advantage. One you can use. And if you do, I found that the troll usually starts to try hard once there is a fighting chance and their demotivation wears off.
Once he got 6 he roamed and killed everyone so he was like 15 -2 or something dumb lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

BeepBoop78

Level 196 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion