: Thank You
Will people who already have the skin get a vintage splash art? Or just the mystery skin I feel like for something as big as 10 years, they would make a new riot skin, instead of releasing an older one.
: The Emman behind The Summoners Orchestra
Do you guys need more percussionists? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: How to get your 2016 World Championship Tickets
Can we at least get an estimate of how much finals will be? I (i'm probably not the only one though) need to know if i can afford/ am free during the event. Thank you!
: Champion Update: Taric, the Shield of Valoran
: Mid Year Mage Updates - Vladimir Direction
i like him just the way he is {{item:3070}} *vlad main*
: Between Two Turrets - Come chat with WookieeCookie! [COMPLETE]
How do you distinguish generally toxic people and people who may be going through bad times in their lives? For example, I was really depressed and sad about a friend of mine who committed suicide around July. The people I was playing with flamed me for a bad play and someone typed "kys" and i completely snapped and called him every cuss word and insult under the sun. Granted, my teammates had no idea the situation I was in. Regardless, my outburst was strictly an outburst constructed of pent up anger,frustration, sadness, etc.I was, in turn, reported and banned within 30 minutes. What I'm trying to say is do you immediately ban based on the chat, or do you take other life interactions that may drive the argument in a negative way into consideration? Also, this isn't some dumb attempt to get my account unbanned or anything; I was banned in July and I'm over it (actually needed to take a break from games, not just League and it actually helped me)
: 70% off phantom karthus {{item:3070}}. Feels bad man
its a gud skin tho {{champion:43}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:61}}
: Champion Reveal: Illaoi, the Kraken Priestess
: Exploring Player Behavior Design Values
got flamed by toxic yi and everyone jumped the blame wagon got suspended for 14 days because i cursed GG, Rito
: Mid-Season Invitational icons, bundles and more
Wait, so how does the mid-season invitational mystery gifts work? If a lot of people are watching and some gets a penta they ALL get the skin? or...

Beowulf678

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion