: Can we please get a nerf on Ekko ?
His skin is disgusting looking too. Dumb hair
: Anyone else think Riot's banning system is a joke?
You dont skip straight to permanent ban unless you threaten someones live or something. I dont exactly believe you did "nothing"
Rioter Comments
: Well there are two ways to play it. One is just run it down constantly and feed. That gets you banned. The other is when you only die when you can get a tower with your passive. That’s the proper strategy.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pl2Fjfmi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T03:50:57.653+0000) > > Well there are two ways to play it. One is just run it down constantly and feed. That gets you banned. The other is when you only die when you can get a tower with your passive. That’s the proper strategy. i did the right way
: Zilean
I also hate him/ His bombs do so much damage early that you practically die pre 6, and once he gets 45% cdr and rank 3 r its on 30 or below second cd. Its unbeatable at that point.
: Fuck tank kassadin
Its just kassadin in general. hes an OP champ that wont ever be balanced until riot does something. He hits lvl 11 and wins the game. If you cant end the game by then GG. Its awful game design
: Some people have been punished for inting Sion. It's right there in the name.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pl2Fjfmi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:58:36.704+0000) > > Some people have been punished for inting Sion. > > It's right there in the name. It works so well though...it seems odd to ban it
: Can I get banned?
bump idk if its a thing here but okay
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Beserkerzlol,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3O18jix1,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-11-09T19:24:46.423+0000) > > Yuumis lines are so cringe that its unreal For real. And with that nasally high-pitched voice... I just can't stand it.
> [{quoted}](name=Still Dreaming,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3O18jix1,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T20:58:57.098+0000) > > For real. And with that nasally high-pitched voice... I just can't stand it. Z O O O O M I E S Cat people are cringe enough
Rioter Comments
: Please Add The Option To Mute Champion Voices
Yuumis lines are so cringe that its unreal
Rioter Comments
: That would go for every champion that people have problems facing because they're stuck with a one-track mindset thinking that a single champion ruins the game as a whole. What you said just now makes absolutely no sense at all. If every champ was nerfed to the point where they wouldn't need bans then what's the point? If there's another champ you would like to ban instead of Riven wouldn't that mean that champion is more difficult for you to deal with?? Doesn't that mean that if other champions could be harder matchups for you? If so, how is that broken?? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=LokiSensei,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=UizmcYpk,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T19:33:54.956+0000) > > That would go for every champion that people have problems facing because they're stuck with a one-track mindset thinking that a single champion ruins the game as a whole. > > What you said just now makes absolutely no sense at all. If every champ was nerfed to the point where they wouldn't need bans then what's the point? > > If there's another champ you would like to ban instead of Riven wouldn't that mean that champion is more difficult for you to deal with?? Doesn't that mean that if other champions could be harder matchups for you? If so, how is that broken?? > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Are you stupid dude? Jesus christ your stupid little emote at the bottom literally shows you're a democrat not worth arguing with. If 900 gap closers is balanced to you, find a new game.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Beserkerzlol,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=UizmcYpk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:24:25.553+0000) > > Thats it. Dude just...I cant even begin to describe the easiness of riven. She takes 0 skill and is a button masher who is broken. No nerfs. REMOVE her. She wont ever be fair Yikes, uh. There are many counters.. and if she angers you so much then **ban** her? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=LokiSensei,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=UizmcYpk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-31T03:38:30.908+0000) > > Yikes, uh. There are many counters.. and if she angers you so much then **ban** her? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} "Ban her! Shes the ONLY champ that could POSSIBLY be broken EVER" If the logic is that shes so broken you have to ban her, maybe nerf her so you dont have to ben her?
: why not play her then if she is broken with 0 cooldowns? you will learn her limitations at least in practice mode you willl see how she works other then complaining about the champ. i for one look forward of facing a riven main one trick as fiora (for practice ofc) as a bonus i can learn something new about that champ as thats my 2nd champ to master.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=UizmcYpk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T10:19:57.684+0000) > > why not play her then if she is broken with 0 cooldowns? you will learn her limitations at least in practice mode you willl see how she works other then complaining about the champ. i for one look forward of facing a riven main one trick as fiora (for practice ofc) as a bonus i can learn something new about that champ as thats my 2nd champ to master. I have played her. I always do well on her. Shes so utterly boring and I main mid anyway.
: If you have to ask maybe you shouldn't do it?
> [{quoted}](name=Kuthillick,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Bnqn4Asb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T01:22:23.243+0000) > > If you have to ask maybe you shouldn't do it? Oh, no Im gonna do it. its either that or type in chat.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ryze top fuckin sucks to play against
He used to be "SOMEWHAT" high skill, but the rework made his E perma bounce so thats out the window. No champ in league takes skill at all, but ryze is especially braindead.
KlMA (NA)
: URF Sucks
Urf sucks I agree, play against a veigar and see how much u like it...
Rioter Comments
: Have you tried getting good at the game? I hear that helps immensely?
> [{quoted}](name=AronCartman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EpJYEB8X,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-27T20:13:13.285+0000) > > Have you tried getting good at the game? I hear that helps immensely? You are embarassing yourself.
: Imagine saying gold 4 is relevant and considered high elo lol
> [{quoted}](name=NooblyTheNoob,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=8JQgGKvw,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T20:41:43.110+0000) > > Imagine saying gold 4 is relevant and considered high elo lol Where did I say that?
: Step away from the bush? Like, fam. There's a whole other side of the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EpJYEB8X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T05:01:55.488+0000) > > Step away from the bush? > > Like, fam. There's a whole other side of the lane. Yeah! Why donbt I just not farm because minions are always in range of his leap! Ill just have 0 cs but at least no deaths!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I already said, vlads early game is easy to deal with. But it doesn't matter because of his late game. The dude has a weak early game that doesnt make him trash.
> [{quoted}](name=NooblyTheNoob,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=8JQgGKvw,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T00:30:10.057+0000) > > I already said, vlads early game is easy to deal with. But it doesn't matter because of his late game. The dude has a weak early game that doesnt make him trash. He isnt trash, I wouldnt play him if he was. But you act like hes impossible to kill once he passes a certain point. For low elo players yes, for human beings no. Done replying sweety, have fun losing!!!!
: He really is tho.
> [{quoted}](name=NooblyTheNoob,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=8JQgGKvw,comment-id=000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T22:09:43.119+0000) > > He really is tho. Sorry that u struggle to beat a trash early game champ and shut him down for good. When I go against vlads i always win lane and game. hes so easy to shutdown. but sorry again
: First of all, his early game doesnt even matter because of how ridiculous his late game is. And second, I am saying this because I have played Vlad, the dude can heal most of his health with one ability, does not have mana, has no skill shots and deals ridiculous amounts of damage. Just admit your damn main isnt a difficult champion to play dude.
> [{quoted}](name=NooblyTheNoob,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=8JQgGKvw,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:16:11.699+0000) > > First of all, his early game doesnt even matter because of how ridiculous his late game is. And second, I am saying this because I have played Vlad, the dude can heal most of his health with one ability, does not have mana, has no skill shots and deals ridiculous amounts of damage. Just admit your damn main isnt a difficult champion to play dude. Where did I say he was hard? no champ in league is hard lmao. he just isnt op
: if i were you i'd open a ticket and ask support about it. it may be a false positive with all that report talk because i can't see anything inherently toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6EYyQOzv,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T13:17:46.825+0000) > > if i were you i'd open a ticket and ask support about it. it may be a false positive with all that report talk because i can't see anything inherently toxic I did and they said they can't lower the punishment because apperently I was "arguing" from when i said stuff like "no im under tower" "no" "no this" Apperently it looked like I was just arguing when we really werent, I just didnt want to swap. Sad to see though.
: If I had to hazard a guess, it would be these lines: > [All]Beserkerzlol: gg > [All]Beserkerzlol: if i could ff right now i would > [All]Beserkerzlol: due to your sheer amount of confidence and how fast u can tickle me > [All]Beserkerzlol: cocknballtorture It seems pretty early in the game to be saying 'gg' and 'if i could ff right now i would'. Combine that with any previous chat restrictions (you've must've had them prior in order to get a 14-day suspension like this), and bob's your uncle.
> [{quoted}](name=Chønklord,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6EYyQOzv,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-10-14T20:15:38.745+0000) > > If I had to hazard a guess, it would be these lines: > > It seems pretty early in the game to be saying 'gg' and 'if i could ff right now i would'. > > Combine that with any previous chat restrictions (you've must've had them prior in order to get a 14-day suspension like this), and bob's your uncle. It was as a joke, the eve took lethal and mentioned in chat, so i jokingly said "gg ill ff right now" because its ironic bc the rune isnt good, that was the joke.
: >so I got a 14 day (I wouldn't say its really deserved, considering the most toxic chat message was "why are you pinging me, I dont have abilities up" https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/021/e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg chatlogs?
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6EYyQOzv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-14T07:19:35.039+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/021/e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg > > chatlogs? ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Braum Greetings Traveller! I see that you're coming back from the adventure with Player Support. Please tell me more about it; I'm really curious how they've handled your request. I've prepared for you a short survey which is an inspiration to improve our quality of service in Player Support. Click on my shield and leave your opinion! http://leagueoflegends.c901de1dcb65.sgizmo.com/s3/?ticket_id=42811766 A short history of your ticket: Blitzcrank Bot (Riot Games Player Support) Oct 12, 1:09 PM PDT Greetings, human! I am Blitzcrank Bot. My purpose is to provide a fast and thorough explanation of your recent ban. Players have reported you 6 times in the past 20 games for negative or abusive behaviors in chat - in human terms, this means giving up on games, griefing your fellow players, and generally being difficult to play with over a large number of matches and teammates. Here are some chat logs from games where you were heavily reported: Game 3171900490: [All]Beserkerzlol: fast attac eve [All]Beserkerzlol: fast attack [All]Beserkerzlol: eve [All]Beserkerzlol: u didnt [All]Beserkerzlol: its a strat [All]Beserkerzlol: gg [All]Beserkerzlol: if i could ff right now i would [All]Beserkerzlol: due to your sheer amount of confidence and how fast u can tickle me [All]Beserkerzlol: cocknballtorture Beserkerzlol: no summs top Beserkerzlol: jesus what a broken champ Beserkerzlol: well thats fine with me Beserkerzlol: ty jaxy poo [All]Beserkerzlol: holy [All]Beserkerzlol: panth [All]Beserkerzlol: is THE [All]Beserkerzlol: most broken champ [All]Beserkerzlol: right now [All]Beserkerzlol: i will say that with pure confidence Beserkerzlol: he is Beserkerzlol: but i outscale him Beserkerzlol: no Beserkerzlol: ahri is even less fun Beserkerzlol: bc at least i can klepto proc this guy Beserkerzlol: WHAT Beserkerzlol: yeah Beserkerzlol: up there Beserkerzlol: no Beserkerzlol: ahri does true damage from across lane [All]Beserkerzlol: tryndamere ult Beserkerzlol: okay Beserkerzlol: i was under my tower Beserkerzlol: no Beserkerzlol: it is tho Beserkerzlol: lol Beserkerzlol: "come to the lane with the 900 gap closer 500 true damage champ" Beserkerzlol: nah Beserkerzlol: no Beserkerzlol: he isnt missing from lane Beserkerzlol: but thx for pinging it Beserkerzlol: what are y pu pinging Beserkerzlol: I have no Beserkerzlol: ABILITIES Beserkerzlol: up Beserkerzlol: i didnt do it intentionally so it isnt punishable Beserkerzlol: dl the demo and watch Beserkerzlol: lvl 1 Beserkerzlol: i got half hp'd Beserkerzlol: by an auto Beserkerzlol: ive been tower dived Beserkerzlol: but i dont do that Beserkerzlol: bc i didnt wanna swap Beserkerzlol: u cant report someone for not wanting to swap Beserkerzlol: i wads under tower Beserkerzlol: ahri can do 500 true damage with her q lvl 3 Beserkerzlol: bad kd isnt a reportable option Beserkerzlol: no Beserkerzlol: thats reportable for leaving/afk Beserkerzlol: bad kd isnt reportabnle Beserkerzlol: ^ Beserkerzlol: even if hes fed Beserkerzlol: he falls off Beserkerzlol: when jax gets SOS we can easily wi nany fight Beserkerzlol: spear Beserkerzlol: what are you pinging? Beserkerzlol: we need a healing cut Beserkerzlol: im getting void Beserkerzlol: alright Beserkerzlol: we can contest probs Beserkerzlol: and win a fight Beserkerzlol: good job Beserkerzlol: gg
: as far as perma ban from this point well consider yourself on really really thin ice and you are a fat boy trying to cross it. basically any infraction that is legit will result in perma ban. so my advice to you going forward do not use chat. do not directly speak to another player via chat. keep it generic and on topic of game. jungle top, lets baron. push mid etc like that.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6EYyQOzv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T00:36:10.039+0000) > > as far as perma ban from this point well consider yourself on really really thin ice and you are a fat boy trying to cross it. > > basically any infraction that is legit will result in perma ban. > > so my advice to you going forward do not use chat. do not directly speak to another player via chat. > > keep it generic and on topic of game. > > jungle top, lets baron. push mid etc like that. Okay, ill do that.
Rioter Comments
: You are saying you DONT win games often as Vlad lol? And the fact you main the dude doesnt help your case.
> [{quoted}](name=NooblyTheNoob,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=8JQgGKvw,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T08:23:41.977+0000) > > You are saying you DONT win games often as Vlad lol? And the fact you main the dude doesnt help your case. Where did I say that? Vlad isnt broken, hes easily DEMOLISHED in the early game. because its such a complicated task for you doesn't make him broken
: I literally have spammed games on vlad and won each one because he basically cant die.
> [{quoted}](name=NooblyTheNoob,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=8JQgGKvw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T15:51:56.851+0000) > > I literally have spammed games on vlad and won each one because he basically cant die. "i won games so hes broken!"
: Xerath aint THAT op bruh Vlad is just borderline busted tho and everyone except for vlad players know it. lol
> [{quoted}](name=NooblyTheNoob,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=8JQgGKvw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T22:14:36.579+0000) > > Xerath aint THAT op bruh Vlad is just borderline busted tho and everyone except for vlad players know it. lol "the people who don't play the champion and don't know how he works knows his balance more than the people who play it" lmao
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: First World Support Problems
The problem with rengar is the ability to faceroll Q-E as he r's and all the damage merges into the leap animation. I wish they'd change that so you can survive rengars ult...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Mordekaiser is stupid
Mord will never be balanced unless they remove him
Rioter Comments
: ***
Literally nitpicks random games, i play literally 15-20 games a day. Im sorry that all you could find was a few examples of them getting more cs than me but inting their bot lane so hard that the enemy adcs arent killable. Im sorry you're also a democrat
: Hello, I took a look at the games that you played recently and it seems that your ADC outperforms you almost every game. Isn't the real problem you have with these players that they flame you, or point out your mistakes, so you get flustered and flame them back even going so far as to make a 'rant' post on the league of legends boards. Thats kinda cringe bro, yikes.
> [{quoted}](name=bobisdoggo,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=aEAREb6x,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-30T08:03:55.430+0000) > > Hello, I took a look at the games that you played recently and it seems that your ADC outperforms you almost every game. Isn't the real problem you have with these players that they flame you, or point out your mistakes, so you get flustered and flame them back even going so far as to make a 'rant' post on the league of legends boards. Thats kinda cringe bro, yikes. U literally just made that up LMFAO. My jinx was an autofilled from support and ran down bot lane and went 5/18. But im sorry that you cant accept facts, democrat.
Whooppy (NA)
: Well too bad. You don't have to care what it says but you and everyone else here still have to follow it's rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Whooppy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=esTl7WwB,comment-id=000000000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T22:51:25.863+0000) > > Well too bad. You don't have to care what it says but you and everyone else here still have to follow it's rules. the amount of things ive said in game w/o even a chat restrict counters your argument.**:)**
Show more

Beserkerzlol

Level 107 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion