: Bird is just a pet or more?
i mean he's a bird i don't think he cares
: Nerf Sona? Gameplay section doesn't know this combination of words tho' unless used in the following sentence: "Do not nerf Sona."
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3WNx3R8E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-23T20:11:22.207+0000) > > Nerf Sona? > > Gameplay section doesn't know this combination of words tho' unless used in the following sentence: "Do not nerf Sona." or "nerf sona? riot hates supports"
: > [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3WNx3R8E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-23T19:58:46.625+0000) > > Yup, but Riot has a habit of breaking Supports knees when they show promise unless their name is thresh. \> Show promise \> Literally a 58.5% win rate are you real
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3WNx3R8E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-24T05:57:05.205+0000) > > \> Show promise > \> Literally a 58.5% win rate > > are you real Nah man Riot hates supports just like everyone else does they're the most hated least appeciated highest skill floor highest skill cap most considerate, kind, worthy, non toxic group of people on the planet and they're totally humble too
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1LP37mYT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-24T09:10:04.679+0000) > > ya but youtube takes like half of that Wrong, that's calculated after most common share percentages. And you typically get more than 1k from a mil views. Depending on your sponsor you can get as much as 60-70% of your ad revenue (or more) which for 2 mil is about 1200-1400.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1LP37mYT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-24T09:13:36.756+0000) > > Wrong, that's calculated after most common share percentages. > > And you typically get more than 1k from a mil views. > > Depending on your sponsor you can get as much as 60-70% of your ad revenue (or more) which for 2 mil is about 1200-1400. WOW as much as just over half? that's a steal!
: So 1,000,000 view on youtube = as much as 1,000$ or at least close to that much
: > [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JmTq3EdR,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-07-24T01:57:00.252+0000) > > Well considering how well CLG did at MSI and was even able to take a game from SKT, I actually think NA might surprise doubters at world's this year. Should at the very least put up a good showing. I hear that every year and every year NA just plain fails. Don't 5ghetti the 0-10.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JmTq3EdR,comment-id=000b00000001,timestamp=2016-07-24T06:59:27.372+0000) > > I hear that every year and every year NA just plain fails. > > Don't 5ghetti the 0-10. An NA team has never went to the finals of any international tournament. that's not just doing well, that's contesting the championship of an international tournament, dismissing that with "lul they always say that" is pretty naive.
: onetricks
{{champion:121}} cuz hes cool
: Why do you kids say "i mean" at the start of your sentences
It's speech disfluency/filler, it doesn't mean anything, and has been in language in different forms since spoken word has been a thing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LGKtX4UP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-24T03:09:26.739+0000) > * Ryze is a ancient archmage who roams Runeterra searching for World Runes. He's been doing so for an extremely long time (centuries?). Some form of transportation magic seemed like a really strong fit for an eternal traveler as a result. While I don't have a problem with the gameplay rationale, I think it's a bit disingenuous to use a reworked backstory as a thematic excuse to change abilities. The first Cass rework attempted to do the same thing; we won't buy 'Cass is learning how to accept her new form and enjoying becoming a monster' as a thematic excuse to change gameplay when 'accepting her new form and enjoying becoming a monster' was not a part of her theme in the past. Likewise, I don't really like how you remake Ryze's backstory and then use it to justify massive gameplay changes, especially since, for all we know, you could have added in the new teleport and then had narrative make something up to justify it. I don't dislike this change, but I really dislike that argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Hellioning,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LGKtX4UP,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-07-24T03:36:43.351+0000) > > While I don't have a problem with the gameplay rationale, I think it's a bit disingenuous to use a reworked backstory as a thematic excuse to change abilities. The first Cass rework attempted to do the same thing; we won't buy 'Cass is learning how to accept her new form and enjoying becoming a monster' as a thematic excuse to change gameplay when 'accepting her new form and enjoying becoming a monster' was not a part of her theme in the past. > **> Likewise, I don't really like how you remake Ryze's backstory and then use it to justify massive gameplay changes, especially since, for all we know, you could have added in the new teleport and then had narrative make something up to justify it.** > > I don't dislike this change, but I really dislike that argument. there's no difference except in how you phrased that.
CLG ear (NA)
: Think about it - Phoenix 1: a bunch of random boosted LCS players - Tank the first half of the series. Can't win a match. Considered the worst team in LCS and a joke - Make a comeback second half. Make playoffs - Wins NA championship - Goes to Worlds - Beats SKT 3-2 in finals - Wins World Championship if that's not an underdog story I don't know what is.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AEEGmrEv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-24T05:08:22.121+0000) > > Think about it > > - Phoenix 1: a bunch of random boosted LCS players > - Tank the first half of the series. Can't win a match. Considered the worst team in LCS and a joke > - Make a comeback second half. Make playoffs > - Wins NA championship > - Goes to Worlds > - Beats SKT 3-2 in finals > - Wins World Championship > > if that's not an underdog story I don't know what is. never would a team name be more appropriate
CLG ear (NA)
: What if Phoenix 1 won world championships
: > [{quoted}](name=KiteAzure,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JmTq3EdR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-24T01:46:24.969+0000) > > yes > > I bet they are all sweaty after each match Haha I bet they wear sweat bands and drink Gatorade like true athletes would
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JmTq3EdR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-24T02:25:15.857+0000) > > Haha I bet they beat their wives and do dick shriveling drugs like true athletes would ftfy
CLG ear (NA)
: TSM is going 18-0
: WTF is this
>I could feel my mechanics were slow, I barely knew how the remodeled version of the champion I was playing worked, yet I was still able to dominate the pathetic playing field that has developed due to your own endeavors. I don't think you dominated anything.
: Why'd you shoot me? "I don't know."
Seems fucking legit I'm done here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rEOpzbbu,comment-id=000f0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-23T03:04:39.976+0000) > > You know, dying? The thing that cops are susceptible to as people and not just crazy white supremacist robot androids hellbent on murderizing everyone who doesn't have the correct amount of melanin in their skin. So clearly the solution is to invent crazy white supremacist robot androids hellbent on murderizing everyone who doesn't have the correct amount of melanin in their skin. Its the only logical solution.
> [{quoted}](name=Saminus Maximus,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rEOpzbbu,comment-id=000f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-23T03:11:41.826+0000) > > So clearly the solution is to invent crazy white supremacist robot androids hellbent on murderizing everyone who doesn't have the correct amount of melanin in their skin. Its the only logical solution. Fuckin synth scum
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rEOpzbbu,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2016-07-23T02:58:24.186+0000) > > It's a two way street. > > If you want police officers to respect you, you can't be going to a rally that's devoted to making sure the police force is hated and then blowing them away from on top of a building. > > just fucking saying. Where exactly are these rally's where police forces hated? Do you mean rally's that want police to be held accountable? That's not the same thing as being hated. And police officers can't disrespect you just because you think or believe differently than they do, that's a problem in and of itself.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rEOpzbbu,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-23T03:02:51.102+0000) > > Where exactly are these rally's where police forces hated? Do you mean rally's that want police to be held accountable? That's not the same thing as being hated. And police officers can't disrespect you just because you think or believe differently than you do, that's a problem in and of itself. Oh, i don't know dude, probably where they're fucking shot down from a fucking building by a guy walking around IN THE CROWD OF PEOPLE OPEN CARRY AND NO ONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT They can probably disrespect you (or have reason to) if you give them reason to believe you're going to fucking shoot and kill them. as in murder as in no longer alive You know, dying? The thing that cops are susceptible to as people and not just crazy white supremacist robot androids hellbent on murderizing everyone who doesn't have the correct amount of melanin in their skin.
CLG ear (NA)
: Is it pronounced "Ta-LEE-yah" or "TAL-e-yah" [POLL]
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rEOpzbbu,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-07-23T02:47:26.353+0000) > > When people are throwing fake bombs into Police Cars, gunning them down in the streets like animals, and the entire job is surrounded by vitrolic hatred for you, the people you work with, and everything you stand for, I can understand why they're a little on edge. Nobody is disputing that their jobs are hard and they deal with a lot but these are clear cases of police taking it too far when they are shooting people who are clearly not a threat. We can't just ignore it because their jobs are hard, that kind of apathy is partially what's responsible for this in the first place. We've never truly addressed what police officers face and ways to reduce their stress and in that same breath, we've never really addressed police brutality. I don't deny those things don't go hand in hand but that doesn't mean we should continue to allow it.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rEOpzbbu,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2016-07-23T02:55:49.445+0000) > > Nobody is disputing that their jobs are hard and they deal with a lot but these are clear cases of police taking it too far when they are shooting people who are clearly not a threat. We can't just ignore it because their jobs are hard, that kind of apathy is partially what's responsible for this in the first place. We've never truly addressed what police officers face and ways to reduce their stress and in that same breath, we've never really addressed police brutality. I don't deny those things don't go hand in hand but that doesn't mean we should continue to allow it. It's a two way street. If you want police officers to respect you, you can't be going to a rally that's devoted to making sure the police force is hated and then blowing them away from on top of a building. just fucking saying.
: A terrible offer to become Supreme Being of the Universe, would you accept it?
I don't think anyone could possibly answer that question not only is 10 billion years completely beyond the scope of human comprehension, so is complete and utter omnipotence and omniscience. I don't know
iHerring (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rEOpzbbu,comment-id=000b00000001,timestamp=2016-07-22T23:52:03.730+0000) > > And I agree with that. However, most cases of "police brutality" are explained by the suspect being also awkward as hell. The officers' job is to keep everything safe and calm, and if you just see someone fumbling their pockets, threatening you, or just escaping, wouldn't that be suspicious as hell? Even some cases had people pulling out fake guns at the police officers, and considering that life and death during those moments can depend on reacting faster than the other, it is not that surprising that they end up hurting or even killing suspects. I won't deny there are brutal cops out there, but they're a minuscule minority. Apart from the odd notion that 'being awkward' is a reason to die, isn't that the key problem with some of the more publicised shootings? "Death by compliance" if you will. Cop - Show me your ID Guy - Ok its in my pocket \*fumbles in pocket\* Cop - HES FUMBLING HIS POCKET \*bang bang* I would hope that being awkward is considered very differently to actually threatening someone or running away. Pulling a fake gun on a cop is such an extreme example in the other direction that it's a bit silly to bring up I feel.
> [{quoted}](name=iHerring,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rEOpzbbu,comment-id=000b000000010002,timestamp=2016-07-23T02:43:27.964+0000) > > Apart from the odd notion that 'being awkward' is a reason to die, isn't that the key problem with some of the more publicised shootings? > > "Death by compliance" if you will. > Cop - Show me your ID > Guy - Ok its in my pocket \*fumbles in pocket\* > Cop - HES FUMBLING HIS POCKET \*bang bang* > > I would hope that being awkward is considered very differently to actually threatening someone or running away. Pulling a fake gun on a cop is such an extreme example in the other direction that it's a bit silly to bring up I feel. Reverse scenario: "Show me your ID" "Ok" instead of showing his ID he draws his concealed handgun and shoots him twice in the head Or just stabs him. RIP, looks like the cop wasn't careful enough. pulling a real gun on a cop, funny enough, isn't as extreme an example, as evidenced by this entire month of news.
: Why'd you shoot me? "I don't know."
When people are throwing fake bombs into Police Cars, gunning them down in the streets like animals, and the entire job is surrounded by vitrolic hatred for you, the people you work with, and everything you stand for, I can understand why they're a little on edge. I'd like to add an addendum that i've yet to come across a single shred of evidence of systemic, nationwide racism besides a few wildly popular anecdotal cases and completely bunk studies, Occam's Razor and all that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EJzcZJF9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-23T02:33:22.878+0000) > > So when Cho'Gath eats things he's just stacking his ult passive > > but when I take it upon myself to just nibble on Gnar's ass a bit for dat rage gene i'm suddenly a void nationalist trying to forcibly appropriate his genetic culture > > these double standards man why are you nibbling gnar's ass you furry
> [{quoted}](name=Rick and Mordey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EJzcZJF9,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-07-23T02:35:50.931+0000) > > why are you nibbling gnar's ass you furry You know how fuckin useful that rage gene would be bruh I already know Rengar can't fight it,
: So when Thresh takes soul he's just being a good support.
So when Cho'Gath eats things he's just stacking his ult passive but when I take it upon myself to just nibble on Gnar's ass a bit for dat rage gene i'm suddenly a void nationalist trying to forcibly appropriate his genetic culture these double standards man
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=N3lAYyr0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-22T11:17:32.514+0000) > > its not really too atypical, flat armor pen is the go-to now for mid game power spikes especially in pro play, Considering Corki does a ton of mixed damage on top of the fact that he shreds the shit out of your resists with gatling gun on TOP of the fact that trinity lost its crit making crit builds less effective, it makes sense > > this is on top of the usual pro play logic of "why wouldn't you play corki if you can" that seems to pop up around this time of year. I highly doubt he decided to get duskblade and Maw for the armorpen. Also, it was past midgame when he got those items. He got Maw on his last back to get the last push for the win.
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=N3lAYyr0,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-22T11:20:11.825+0000) > > I highly doubt he decided to get duskblade and Maw for the armorpen. Also, it was past midgame when he got those items. He got Maw on his last back to get the last push for the win. well I mean at that point you're committed, once you're three items into a build that doesn't have any crit, Duskblade is a very bursty item, it pairs well with gunblade active, (As well as Maw's armor pen and its own) maw supplements corki's already pretty safe play patterns without sacrificing damage like you would with a GA, or a steraks. He didn't get them just for the armor pen, but it certainly helps.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=N3lAYyr0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-22T11:12:45.855+0000) > > Wow corki in professional never saw that coming nope no sir what a wonderful time i bet this is gonna turn out well who doesn't love corki i know i do nothing like seeing him 100% of the time its not annoying at all nope fun times ahead youll see love it when are the buffs probably soon OH BOY It's not much about seeing him and more about his odd build.
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=N3lAYyr0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-22T11:14:41.032+0000) > > It's not much about seeing him and more about his odd build. its not really too atypical if you think about it, flat armor pen is the go-to now for mid game power spikes especially in pro play, Considering Corki does a ton of mixed damage on top of the fact that he shreds the shit out of your resists with gatling gun on TOP of the fact that trinity lost its crit making crit builds less effective, it makes sense this is also on top of the usual pro play logic of "why wouldn't you play corki if you can" that seems to pop up around this time of year. PLus gunblade does a fuck ton of burst with the new active.
: Corki in LCK
Wow corki in professional never saw that coming nope no sir what a wonderful time i bet this is gonna turn out well who doesn't love corki i know i do nothing like seeing him 100% of the time its not annoying at all nope fun times ahead youll see love it when are the buffs probably soon OH BOY
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EiEiF14L,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-22T10:52:06.801+0000) > EDIT: and i don't mean just responded, she was full throttle going at it, profanity and insults galore, why wasn't she banned just the same? She was reciprocating just as well. She's a woman, and Anita Sarkeesian is on the "trust & safety council". That's why.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EiEiF14L,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-07-22T11:06:14.413+0000) > > She's a woman, and Anita Sarkeesian is on the "trust & safety council". That's why. / Twitter is in Saudi Arabia's back pocket and Muslims hate gay people that's all i have to say about that
: Banning people on Twitter is not a violation of free speech.
From what I understand about this, Leslie Jones was getting trolled like shit before Milo even got involved, because she had the brilliant idea to actually respond to people making fun of her shit movie. Milo only joined in afterwards (as Milo does) and "took the fall" so to speak as the mastermind despite not actually having orchestrated anything and just trolling around with an easily triggered twit like the rest of them. I'm not saying he wasn't a piece of shit but it's definitely not that cut and dry and he definitely didn't just super villain out and start targeting Ms. Jones for NO reason. EDIT: and i don't mean just responded, she was full throttle going at it, profanity and insults galore, why wasn't she banned just the same? She was reciprocating just as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EiEiF14L,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-22T10:25:46.875+0000) > > You can however, raise awareness to the fact that the rules are bullshit and shouldn't exist, especially if they're extreme double standards. > > Just because it's not a government doesn't mean you can't criticize it. > > I'm not saying I know what's going on with Milo, cuz I don't, not entirely anyway, but I know enough about twitter to know that they can ban for some pretty retarded shit a lot of the time. "For any reason or no reason" is in nearly every ToS. And I already said the issue is that people who do break the rules aren't getting banned, which should be the focus of this issue. Rather than people trying to defend somebody who got banned for breaking the rules. Edit: I should add. The main thing people are arguing over isn't whether or not his banned was deserved. But rather that it "violates free speech." Which isn't how a website functions.
> [{quoted}](name=Vanessa VanCleef,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EiEiF14L,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-07-22T10:34:01.845+0000) > > "For any reason or no reason" is in nearly every ToS. > > And I already said the issue is that people who do break the rules aren't getting banned, which should be the focus of this issue. Rather than people trying to defend somebody who got banned for breaking the rules. Yes they allowed themselves to do as such in their ToS, but any website that acts upon that rule, but then doesn;t doesn't for other people who actually DO violate the ToS because reasons, should be rightly shouted at for being fucking twats. As you said.
: Jhin - that champ is my cancer , not teemo, not fizz, not blitz. I dont want to remember all the times a jhin player manages to barely get away with 10 hp left, step few steps backward and use his noob ulty- fuck that thing. Its an engage tool, disengage tool, insane damage, free kills, vision, wtf is that range, bullets fly with the speed of light... you escaped a fight with 100 hp ? teemo shrooms are countered with a free item called sweeper lens, but jhin sniping you from base while you try to get away is total bullshit ! Sure you somehow managed to juke those shots, maybe even burned a flash, you think are secure again, but noooooooooo, here comes his W with `12887481781 ranges again and crap damage with his little burning effect every jhin player seems to take. You say assassins counter him, what about his secret passive ability, which allows him to escape with 10 hp ( happens to me 99% of the times i swear to every god and prophet ), and then screws you up with huge burst and range. No where did i say "JHIN IS OP", i just think he is overloaded, overranged if thats a word and f@ck his little burning crap. HATE HATE HATE . TOTAL HATE for that noob ( in my eyes ) champ and his secret passive, making jhin players the luckiest people on planet earth and biggest scumbags too, stealing all the kills with their ulty. SCREW YOU J H I N ! I prefer every other cancer champ this game has to offer over this load of crappy piece of ogre-ish robot.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiriru chan,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=cOleig2m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-22T09:57:51.406+0000) > > Jhin - that champ is my cancer , not teemo, not fizz, not blitz. I dont want to remember all the times a jhin player manages to barely get away with 10 hp left, step few steps backward and use his noob ulty- fuck that thing. Its an engage tool, disengage tool, insane damage, free kills, vision, wtf is that range, bullets fly with the speed of light... you escaped a fight with 100 hp ? teemo shrooms are countered with a free item called sweeper lens, but jhin sniping you from base while you try to get away is total bullshit ! Sure you somehow managed to juke those shots, maybe even burned a flash, you think are secure again, but noooooooooo, here comes his W with `12887481781 ranges again and crap damage with his little burning effect every jhin player seems to take. > You say assassins counter him, what about his secret passive ability, which allows him to escape with 10 hp ( happens to me 99% of the times i swear to every god and prophet ), and then screws you up with huge burst and range. > No where did i say "JHIN IS OP", i just think he is overloaded, overranged if thats a word and f@ck his little burning crap. HATE HATE HATE . TOTAL HATE for that noob ( in my eyes ) champ and his secret passive, making jhin players the luckiest people on planet earth and biggest scumbags too, stealing all the kills with their ulty. SCREW YOU J H I N ! I prefer every other cancer champ this game has to offer over this load of crappy piece of ogre-ish robot. He gets pooped on by anything that even kind of hard engages. just do that.
: Banning people on Twitter is not a violation of free speech.
You can however, raise awareness to the fact that the rules are bullshit and shouldn't exist, especially if they're extreme double standards. Just because it's not a government doesn't mean you can't criticize it. I'm not saying I know what's going on with Milo, cuz I don't, not entirely anyway, but I know enough about twitter to know that they can ban for some pretty retarded shit a lot of the time.
: ... I'm okay with this champ since he talks like Yosemite Sam
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=q66rWrRx,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-07-21T21:19:38.812+0000) > > ... I'm okay with this champ since he talks like Yosemite Sam ffffffffffffffffffffffffff damn it, your'e right well now he's cool again.
: Why do people take 30-45 mins writing about how or why they quit the game ?
cuz they think they're sticking it to riot and are going down as a powerful martyr and not just some butthurt kid that got trounced during his promos.
: I want to make him more balanceable, less influencing the perceived power of Rylai's (if it got nerfed it'd be a huge hit to battlemages and Mordekaiser in particular) and able to use the AP/AS items intended for Kayle, Teemo, TF etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Photos of Ghosts,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETg1AkNx,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-07-22T09:00:43.768+0000) > > I want to make him more balanceable, less influencing the perceived power of Rylai's **(if it got nerfed it'd be a huge hit to battlemages and Mordekaiser in particular)** and able to use the AP/AS items intended for Kayle, Teemo, TF etc. That's not a good enough reason to not nerf the item. It's horrendously overtuned. And "battlemages" wouldn't stop buying it just because it got a stat nerf, The point of nerfing it is so people who don't specifically prioritize it (or that many prioritize in a niche circumstance) don't just get to build it because it's so fuckin stat efficient theres no reason not to.
: Possible solution to Azir and Rylai's is to make his soldiers autoattacks instead of spells
Or just nerf rylais cuz that item's broken as shit with no downsides.
: "Kled is a ap ad bruiser fighter mage mobile tank assassin."
when was the last time any champion has been given a silence?
FeeNeeX (NA)
: I WANT RIOT TO REPLY ON THIS SERIOUSLY
Because they're either unoriginal, or don't have much thought behind them besides "hey that's a skin theme we can slap onto someone" Like that Zed one is really lame compared to Project, which is a fantastic skin.
Farranor (NA)
: Is linking a match from your match history considered naming and shaming? @TheCurator
From my personal experience, it depends on a few things 1. are you talking about anyone specific (that isn't yourself)? If you are, you probably shouldn't post the graph, instead you should take screenshots and censor the names if absolutely necessary. 2. do have anything positive to say about the specific player? if yes, then you can probably link it just fine and post the names. 3. are you just discussing your own performance and completely ignoring (or rarely mentioning) other players? then yes, it's safe to link something like that.
akaSolo (NA)
: what role do you think kled will be
Rioter Comments
Ningendo (NA)
: What are your favorite sounds in league?
Death Blossom {{champion:121}} jump sound effect I can't not use this skin because of it, That E _Woosh-Thump_ Just sounds fucking killer, and chainjumping with it is pure ecstasy.
: @riot, why hasn't shaco been addressed?
he's getting looked at in a few months during the assassin update I agree with you, Shaco's one of the worst designed assassins in the game when it comes to playing against him, his Q is so overloaded it hurts physically.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VGxZeiAs,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-07-22T05:39:42.904+0000) > > Trading doesn't really work when you're not blue side, does it? > > why not just not shadowpick? just sit there with a blank portrait, that's an option. because then the not assholes ban it and they're like "well you didnt intent pick it"
> [{quoted}](name=Sheep Shearer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VGxZeiAs,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-22T06:10:49.107+0000) > > because then the not assholes ban it and they're like "well you didnt intent pick it" So you're worried your super viable Teemo Jungle will be banned from you, Teemo, the champion with a whopping .64% banrate OK.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VGxZeiAs,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-07-22T05:34:02.201+0000) > > No fuck that > if you're last picking some broken bullshit and there's no possible way you can get it in time i'm not banking on you getting lucky. Then trade? I'm just tired of my rare niche picks getting banned on me intentionally.
Trading doesn't really work when you're not blue side, does it? why not just not shadowpick? just sit there with a blank portrait, that's an option.
: Riot, seriously
No fuck that if you're last picking some broken bullshit and there's no possible way you can get it in time i'm not banking on you getting lucky.
: RIP Adobe Flash
Gone in a..... nevermind.
: That is exactly who I'm thinking about with this. See, I love Jax. He's my favorite champion and I've played enough of his standard builds that I'm looking to spice things up a bit with some new item combos. I was thinking he could go super healing split pushing god with Triforce, Gunblade, Hydra, (boots of choice), Spirit Visage and another defensive item dexpending on the matchup. Even maybe a Deaths Dance last item if the healing stacks like I think it would.
> [{quoted}](name=Slightly Askew,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VKzXyEeR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-22T03:29:55.471+0000) > > That is exactly who I'm thinking about with this. See, I love Jax. He's my favorite champion and I've played enough of his standard builds that I'm looking to spice things up a bit with some new item combos. I was thinking he could go super healing split pushing god with Triforce, Gunblade, Hydra, (boots of choice), Spirit Visage and another defensive item dexpending on the matchup. Even maybe a Deaths Dance last item if the healing stacks like I think it would. it's kinda weird calculation wise because Lifesteal is halved on hydra's AOE, so is Death's Dance, and so is Gunblade. You might as well just get a bloodthirster instead of Deaths Dance and then get CDR from runes or something, I think it about evens itself out.
: New champions dragon is more a dragon then Aurelion Shit
\>no wings \> not even a true dragon even if he had wings No. At least Sol is cool and not dog shit.
: "Supports can't be fun in any game. League isn't the only case."
If there's one thing i'm familiar with about Overwatch it's that mercy players are literally the whiniest players i've ever seen So it's not even that different from League. but then again i'm pretty sure every healer, in every game where there is one, always have those "woe is me my team is idiots" attitude.
Show more

Best KhaZix Void

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion