: Welcome to Riot games ladies and gentlemen, where Tyler1 can actively troll on stream playing tank Ahri adc and attack speed Ivern adc, verbally abuse his team and Riot rewards him by inviting him to co host certain official events and include him in the official 10 year anniversary video, but if you dare tell someone you're going to report him more than one time, you get hit with a chat restriction and locked honor for 2 months. :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Hard 4 Bard,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-05T01:06:17.927+0000) > > Welcome to Riot games ladies and gentlemen, where Tyler1 can actively troll on stream playing tank Ahri adc and attack speed Ivern adc, verbally abuse his team and Riot rewards him by inviting him to co host certain official events and include him in the official 10 year anniversary video, but if you dare tell someone you're going to report him more than one time, you get hit with a chat restriction and locked honor for 2 months. :^) ...... right, nothing says I love you like being one of only two players ID banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:56:18.316+0000) > > Oh it's my fault, I'm a hot head. I just shut off chat long enough to keep myself from getting perm banned, then turn it back on. > > GL, if you keep consistent positive /neutral behavior you'll be back in good honor in no time. it seems the honor system doesnt always work as we imagine. ive played near 100 games since the chat restriction with many of those being the most honorable player (not from premades) and my honor level still hasnt moved one check point.
> [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T00:03:44.247+0000) > > it seems the honor system doesnt always work as we imagine. ive played near 100 games since the chat restriction with many of those being the most honorable player (not from premades) and my honor level still hasnt moved one check point. Well getting honors and honoring is only a portion of it. If you are still showing negative behavior in chat you won't gain very fast. I'm not saying you are, I am just stating how the system works. Also, I agree that the punishment in terms of honor lvl drop should take into account where you were at. For a 10 game I think someone should drop from H5 to H3 at worse. H5 to H1/2 should only occur with 14 day bans.
: > [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:49:29.775+0000) > > No problem, I've been there. The only time I was above honor 2 was the day the system went out. ive consistantly held honor 5 up until this incident. im sorry to hear about your honor.
> [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:53:08.327+0000) > > ive consistantly held honor 5 up until this incident. im sorry to hear about your honor. Oh it's my fault, I'm a hot head. I just shut off chat long enough to keep myself from getting perm banned, then turn it back on. GL, if you keep consistent positive /neutral behavior you'll be back in good honor in no time.
: > [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:40:36.611+0000) > > Once again, how is your constant use of the chat and all chat stating you are going to report someone helping not waste time? And how are you defending yourself, and from what? > > Ok then it was scenario one, and they even stated it in chat, great. What you do is report and on top of it open a support ticket. > > Lol, giving the player another chance, come off it, you were frustrated they were wasting your time and knowing you were helpless to stop it you used the only weapon you had, chat and report threatening. > > Lol, also how many "chances" were you trying to give the troll? I would say after 5 I might stop, maybe after 10.... you made 17 statements out of a 25 line chat log. > > Perhaps if you had ignored the troll and spent 16 of those statement trying to cordinate with your teammates you may have won, at the very least you wouldn't have been punished. i agree i probably should have just ignored them that might have been best. but i think youre going a little to far into it. thank you for your feedback.
> [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:45:44.738+0000) > > i agree i probably should have just ignored them that might have been best. but i think youre going a little to far into it. thank you for your feedback. No problem, I've been there. The only time I was above honor 2 was the day the system went out.
: > [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:17:17.490+0000) > > Why are you needed to "stand up for the rules"? Your job is to report behavior that violates the rules and let Riot handle it. > > Almost the entirety of your chat log is negative and attacking a player. If you had said once that you felt the player was trolling/inting you probably would have been fine. > > However, you spent the entire game and chat log threatening the player. Reports/the act of reporting isn't meant to be used as a weapon. Likewise, there was nothing to gain by what you did. > > One of two scenarios, either > > 1) Player is trolling, which means they want a reaction (which you gave). Also, in what situation have seen a legit troll stop because you said you were reporting them. > > 2) The player isn't trolling and you have us spent the entire game harassing and threatening them. > > It's only a 10 game, which is mild. It sucks that it's at the end of the season, but maybe don't spend an entire game annoying your team, and the other team, with negative comments throughout. its that i need to stand up for myself and whats right and not just let people waste everyones time. i understand that there will be some backlash as for i cant provide you any other players chat but only my own. and its not that i feel that they were inting if i could show you their chat it would prove that it was their intent for they stated it several times. and yes there are instances in which players do correct their negative behavior in game once told they were going overboard, we are all human and let our minds get the best of us sometimes i was giving this player another chance to positively impact the game instead for i believe we could have won if we all worked together.
> [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:27:12.960+0000) > > its that i need to stand up for myself and whats right and not just let people waste everyones time. i understand that there will be some backlash as for i cant provide you any other players chat but only my own. and its not that i feel that they were inting if i could show you their chat it would prove that it was their intent for they stated it several times. and yes there are instances in which players do correct their negative behavior in game once told they were going overboard, we are all human and let our minds get the best of us sometimes i was giving this player another chance to positively impact the game instead for i believe we could have won if we all worked together. Once again, how is your constant use of the chat and all chat stating you are going to report someone helping not waste time? And how are you defending yourself, and from what? Ok then it was scenario one, and they even stated it in chat, great. What you do is report and on top of it open a support ticket. Lol, giving the player another chance, come off it, you were frustrated they were wasting your time and knowing you were helpless to stop it you used the only weapon you had, chat and report threatening. Lol, also how many "chances" were you trying to give the troll? I would say after 5 I might stop, maybe after 10.... you made 17 statements out of a 25 line chat log. Perhaps if you had ignored the troll and spent 16 of those statement trying to cordinate with your teammates you may have won, at the very least you wouldn't have been punished.
: I've been saying for years that they need to remove the chat system out of the game. This game has exactly 0 benefits from a chat system where the only thing that actually happens is flaming. And like you said everything that needs to be said can be said with pings.
> [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:20:07.239+0000) > > I've been saying for years that they need to remove the chat system out of the game. This game has exactly 0 benefits from a chat system where the only thing that actually happens is flaming. And like you said everything that needs to be said can be said with pings. They basically have, you can disable ally and all chat. Likewise, there is a post that is at least 4 years old concerning how to disable your enter key. Lol, I mean come on now, take some damn personal responsibility. Do you need riot to come to your house and click the buttons for you?
: Unfair punishment towards victims of dishonorable behavior
Why are you needed to "stand up for the rules"? Your job is to report behavior that violates the rules and let Riot handle it. Almost the entirety of your chat log is negative and attacking a player. If you had said once that you felt the player was trolling/inting you probably would have been fine. However, you spent the entire game and chat log threatening the player. Reports/the act of reporting isn't meant to be used as a weapon. Likewise, there was nothing to gain by what you did. One of two scenarios, either 1) Player is trolling, which means they want a reaction (which you gave). Also, in what situation have seen a legit troll stop because you said you were reporting them. 2) The player isn't trolling and you have us spent the entire game harassing and threatening them. It's only a 10 game, which is mild. It sucks that it's at the end of the season, but maybe don't spend an entire game annoying your team, and the other team, with negative comments throughout.
rKRex (NA)
: Trolled by support
It would probably help if we were able to view the game in question, but for unknown reasons you are posting on an alt. That being said, yes the system is worse at picking up trolling then verbal. That isn't news, nor suprising. The system does accurately tell who the "bad" people are, it is just a definition you don't agree with. However, the expected behavior in this game is spelled out upon account creation.
PavLoo (NA)
: Riot are assholes: Facts and Evidence.
I had a similar situation and debated on opening a support ticket. I figured if I found an issue with the punishment system they would be appreciative, fix the loophole and let me keep my account. Then I thought about it and figured that what would ACTUALLY happen would be them saying hey thanks for the info, here's your ban. So in the end I didnt, and still havent, brought this loop hole to their attention.
Skeanz (EUNE)
: Im wondering when tf riot will do somethig about fucking ragequitting ppl and going afk
... and thus the problem. To many people spamming afk/inting reports that the system can't "learn" what those actually are. The IFS in terms of inting/trolling would probably be further along if people didn't report for Not leashing Taking CS Taking kills Not ganking Ganking but dying Split pushing Jungle farming Etc Etc Etc The detection system is garbage because the player base is feeding it garbage.
: Unfair Banning
If you want a rioter to look at it you will need to submit a support ticket. For future reference, there is nothing to "defend yourself" from in an anonymous, F2P online game. If you continue combating toxicity with toxicity you will receive a perma ban ( if you haven't already, your OP is rather confusing to what punishment you received).
: Bans and Suspensions
What is the post attempting to do? Are you wanting to know why you were punished? Are you attempting to argue that most the people who are punished are "good" people just trying to play the right way? Your entire post is just one long rambling rant offering nothing but anicdotal, or in some places no, evidence.
: Why is everyone so toxic on the boards?
I'm not sure what posts you are looking at. The vast majority of posts make a claim with out providing chat logs or any other citation. Then there's the "people are to soft" threads. The "but they were worse than I" The reason many posts get downvoted is that it's the same non sense over and over again.
: I know for a fact this dude will have no consequences for this
Dude there's literally a forum post currently active where someone was punished for private messages. Why don't you make a support ticket instead of moaning on the forums?
: Is this worth a 14 day suspension?
I'm guessing is 14 days because you decided to sell all your items... twice. Next time don't make it so easy for the system to pick up.
: RIOT Suspending Accounts
It is less like someone pushing you, and more like a child yelling insults at you as you pass by a playground. Yes, everyone else is a snowflake and not a "real" man because they don't get in a screaming match with the teenager on the basketball court. Lol, you need/needed better examples of "men" as you were growing up.
: Chat Restricted for playing Maokai Support
I play all kinds of jacked up supports. You were punished for being toxic, not your support pick. The fact that you still haven't posted your chat logs, or included them in your OP, seem to imply you already knew that.
: Help
Play a different champion? Post this in rant? I'm not sure what you are looking for here bud.
Arulert (EUW)
: No they will not. They never have and never will. Marc merril and iwd drama is a prime example of that the company is a company of narcissism. Too much success gets to your head sadly. Even the company's co founder can't take criticism without blocking IWD. Just shows it's not just because league is swarmed by children nowadays since all the adults sadly left because of the company's policy and restrictions, that and the awful job the balance team has done in the notorious past seasons. Even the big grown successful man marc is a snowflake. and the tribunal system creator Lyte is a creep whose texts are very well known around the scene. Goes to prove how righteous u guys are. And you seem to be insulted by the sjw thing so you're clearly biased and against me for the sake of it and even u still admitted that that game does not warrant a ban and that's all I asked.doesn't change the fact that I got restricted for it and is my proof that this system is stupid and people should grow some skin. Ofc I'm downvoted into oblivion by other snowflakes who can't take criticism and will gun down anyone who dares question their gameplay so this wont go anywhere. Get off your fucking high horse. Go watch tf blade getting held hostage in turkey by inters and he's the one that gets banned because he calls them out for it. I would gladly take a punch in the face If I ever flamed someone If I knew that someone would get punished for the most disgusting act in this game which is inting. If you don't think so then you lack basic human intelligence . toxicity can be muted inting cannot. Ofc They never get punished and riot doesn't care so I will not let said person intentionally disrespect me and waste my time on this earth along with 9 other people in the team and not try to punish him for it since riot can't. And I still don't do that btw because it's a one way ticket to a perma ban I simply criticize gameplay I just mean even if I did that i'd be justified.You're the clown and people like you are the reason this game is dying in euw and na. Sum: You admitted that that game does not warrant a ban thus proving at least from your perspective that this restriction is not deserved and with that you're proving my first point that they will not reverse a mistake and will never admit to it. This restriction won't get lifted and if It had a chance to be we wouldn't have been here. Stop sucking off riot's ass and have a heart to heart with yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Arulert,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=evNdcYdy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T22:41:45.251+0000) > > No they will not. They never have and never will. Marc merril and iwd drama is a prime example of that the company is a company of narcissism. Too much success gets to your head sadly. Even the company's co founder can't take criticism without blocking IWD. Just shows it's not just because league is swarmed by children nowadays since all the adults sadly left because of the company's policy and restrictions, that and the awful job the balance team has done in the notorious past seasons. Even the big grown successful man marc is a snowflake. and the tribunal system creator Lyte is a creep whose texts are very well known around the scene. Goes to prove how righteous u guys are. > And you seem to be insulted by the sjw thing so you're clearly biased and against me for the sake of it and even u still admitted that that game does not warrant a ban and that's all I asked.doesn't change the fact that I got restricted for it and is my proof that this system is stupid and people should grow some skin. Ofc I'm downvoted into oblivion by other snowflakes who can't take criticism and will gun down anyone who dares question their gameplay so this wont go anywhere. Get off your fucking high horse. Go watch tf blade getting held hostage in turkey by inters and he's the one that gets banned because he calls them out for it. I would gladly take a punch in the face If I ever flamed someone If I knew that someone would get punished for the most disgusting act in this game which is inting. If you don't think so then you lack basic human intelligence . toxicity can be muted inting cannot. Ofc They never get punished and riot doesn't care so I will not let said person intentionally disrespect me and waste my time on this earth along with 9 other people in the team and not try to punish him for it since riot can't. > And I still don't do that btw because it's a one way ticket to a perma ban I simply criticize gameplay I just mean even if I did that i'd be justified.You're the clown and people like you are the reason this game is dying in euw and na. > Sum: You admitted that that game does not warrant a ban thus proving at least from your perspective that this restriction is not deserved and with that you're proving my first point that they will not reverse a mistake and will never admit to it. This restriction won't get lifted and if It had a chance to be we wouldn't have been here. > Stop sucking off riot's ass and have a heart to heart with yourself. Wow wasn't expecting that. I took the time to read your OP, provide some feedback and you respond like a total ass. As I can tell from your response you aren't looking for dialogue, or even attempting to understand your punishment. You are just another streamer fan boy using buzz words like snowflake and SJW to hide behind the fact that you are at the very least an ass in game, and I imagine it isnt far off from your offline persona. Just to clarify what I said since you drew the incorrect conclusion from my remarks. I said that game BY ITSELF wouldn't warrant a punishment. Then I explained thats not how the punishment system works. Dude get over yourself, I've had 4 10 game chat, 4 25 game chats and 1 14 day ban. The difference is I know I'm an ass instead of hiding behind thinking everyone is to soft.
Arulert (EUW)
: Chat restricted for two games. One of them is this :
1st Riot will reverse decisions if incorrect. 2nd If it were hate speech you would have went straight to 14 day ban. Likewise, it is a bit ironic to ask for mature people to respond, but respond to punishment with the childish premise of SJWs. 3rd Calm down. It's not insane for a private company to have rules of conduct. Nor is a F2P online game really hampering your ability to interact in society or express your thoughts. 99.9999999% of everyone you will ever meet could careless if that vayne was the worst vayne you had ever seen. 4th No, this one log by itself wouldn't garner a punishment. Apropos, the system doesn't work like that. Everytime you are validly reported for toxic chat your punishment "cup" fills a little bit. Once it fills up you are punished and a report card is generated. It happens to have 2 games you were validly reported in. It seems game 2 was on the lighter side, and game 1 was on the harsher side. Conclusively, the problem isn't SJWs keeping you from freely being a clown in a F2P game. The problem is you signed up for a game, agreed to follow the rules and now are complaining about said rules. Either learn to chat within the bounds of Riot's code, or be prepared to suffer the consequences (up to and including account termination).
: Riot Fix Your Justice System
Your defense is to mute, what you did was flame back. Flame is punishable, which you were aware of from your previous punishment(s). Your 14 day ban said if you continued the next step would be perm. You continued and got banned....so what needs fixing? The system reacted exactly as it said it would to actions you agreed not to perform (i.e. summoners code).
: "You can earn rewards again, stay cool!"
Citation? Show me the log where the only "punishable" offense is a quote from an in game character.
shameemax (EUW)
: account banning and give the fully reason ( plz be fair and give the punishment in right)
I had a similar experience, but when the support agent helped me with manually changing my 14 to a 25 game chat, he let me know that the system wouldn't recognize the manual adjustment and the sy stems next punishment would be a perm ban instead of a 14 day ban. As other have mentioned, you need to contact support and calmly explain the situation. As long as your punishment wasn't for ZT words they will change it to a 14 day ban, which would be the correct ban. Please note: Get your shit together or you are going to lose your account. A little BM or venting at teammates isn't worth it.
C9 Scott (NA)
: Why are troll picks allowed in ranked?
I play a bunch of crap support, probably more than an actual "support" but of course I'm pretty low ranked. Things that have worked fairly well: AP Shyv, Quinn, Garen, Mundo, Nas (AP or AD) Things that didn't work well: GP, Trist, Elise Edit: Forgot Karathus support works well too
: Poll: Which player behavior feels the worst to play with?
I voted disconnect leaver. It's very hard to come back from a 4 v 5, especially when they do it in the first couple minutes so you are stuck until at least 15 mins. All the other ones there is a better chance at actually winning, and I can always report any of them after.
: the community is a collective snowflake im at my wit's end.
You lose your shit on an online, FTP game, with a bunch of people you don't know and will never meet... but everyone else is a snowflake? You like the game, but not the people, yet you don't mute all at the start? Are you sure it is everyone else that's a snowflake?
: Riot convicted me of thought crime.
.... item weight lowers movement speed thus taking longer to run under enemy turrets.
Yääto (NA)
: How do people literally running it down go unnoticed for so many games?
Aye, the system would probably be better if every assclown didn't report for "inting" everytime someone has a bad lane phase, or makes an incorrect call, or picks a champ you don't want then to pick.
ChrastGR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B28cmHA8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-21T12:41:24.876+0000) > > If you don't want to get punished then don't intentionally feed? I'm not seeing the problem. > > You made it clear that you were intentionally feeding to piss someone off. One person getting away with poor behavior doesn't entitle you to be forgiven when caught. Would my friend get banned the same way for banning my champion and destroying my game? Peobably not, but it's the same. Still 1 person with a destroyed game but I get banned, he doesn't.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrastGR,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B28cmHA8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-21T12:59:18.077+0000) > > Would my friend get banned the same way for banning my champion and destroying my game? Peobably not, but it's the same. Still 1 person with a destroyed game but I get banned, he doesn't. Ban > pick. So no they won't be banned because it is not a punishable offense. Inting however is a punishable offense, and your first punishment for it is a 14 day ban.
kmada (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=kmada,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1FmBc5p3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-12T22:03:45.818+0000) > > I just wanna point out that in a reasonable enlightened society this is actually a dog shit way to think. > > It would be like saying if you got jumped by 4 people, if you throw a swing back to defend yourself you are 100% just as guilty and deserve the same punishment. > > > You should have just taken the beating sir. > > lol ... except in that situation you are physically in danger, likewise, there's no button to click to instantly remove all the attackers. If you want to relate it to real life a better example would be if someone said you were shit at your job, so you ran up to a toddler and screamed "fuck that guy" in its face.
zPOOPz (NA)
: > The argument against is that there are thousands of games happening at one time so what would a team of say 10 GMs do. My counter would be, any system to address would be better then none and would garner some good faith that Riot is attempting to do something. I would argue any system that only address 10 games while ignoring the other 990 games is extremely unfair vs a system that treats all 1000 games fairly.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sgEAvZTG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-12T21:15:41.375+0000) > > I would argue any system that only address 10 games while ignoring the other 990 games is extremely unfair vs a system that treats all 1000 games fairly. At any one time in NYC hundreds, if not thousands, of cars are parked illegally. However, only a handful will receive tickets/fines. Would you suggest they do nothing since the vast majority get away with it?
dAsKiLzZ (NA)
: How can we improve the system to stop inters/griefers?
I would have a gm system kind of like wow. On the scoreboard would be a contact gm button. Once contacted, a GM could enter live spectator mode and if an actionable offense was found could issue a 14 or perm after game. There could also be a strike system set up for people that abused the feature, maybe 2 strikes and you lose the ability to summon a GM for 90 days or something. The argument against is that there are thousands of games happening at one time so what would a team of say 10 GMs do. My counter would be, any system to address would be better then none and would garner some good faith that Riot is attempting to do something.
: Which would you prefer?
In a hypothetical situation where someone had to flame to play god like vs having an inter, I would take the flamer. That being said, I would still mute (and depending on the type of flame report.
VapuIa (NA)
: I hate this game, I hate you people.
Did you just assume my species? I'm just curious how raging and flaming on trolls/inters helps the situation. You are aware that your tears and moaning is what fuels them, right?
dAsKiLzZ (NA)
: Is it bannable to play off meta strats or champs?
Not going to downvote, but tempting as you don't seem to be looking for answers, rather just arguing position sans care for evidence. However. 1st question, I think ashe supp taking CS might be bannable. The reason "off meta" is sometimes banned is that it puts you team at a disadvantage if they aren't made aware of it first thing in champ select. Champ picks, rune set up, etc are made with certain expectations. The "no one's CS" statement is usually in reponse to an adc complaining about a support taking ANY cs. It's a little more sketchy when the support is actively CSing (especially since some of the support starting items punish you for CS). There's no concrete statement from Riot concerning what is bannable in terms of "off meta". They only recommend that if you think your strategy may require explanation that you do so first thing in champ select. Likewise, if you say your intentions and the team disagrees, and you still so it, this may become punishable. Lastly, to the Nubrac situation. He didn't communicate his intentions in champ select or if he did he disregarded team feedback. Riot also found that his "off meta" picks had a high correlation to if a streamer was present in game. If one was, he tended to do "off meta". The noncordination, coupled with the attention seeking attempts to rile up streamers, is what lead to punishment. Edit: Should have read further as others covered Nubrac.
: Riot, it's time to actually do something about AFK players in Ranked Games.
Good plan, no way this would be abusable by duos. Likewise, are you prepared to not get a win if the enemy had an afk? Statistically speaking, there's a higher probability you will play against an afker than have one on your team (assuming you don't afk).
Rhibbit (NA)
: 14 day ban
0/13, level 8 in a plus 20 minute game, and no cs for the last 6 minutes of the game. It looks like you just stopped playing, which is assisting the enemy team, which falls under the intentional feeding punishment ( they don't have a separate one). Edit: It looks like something screwy went on in champ select, where the Yi and karth were supposed to trade but didnt. Either way, it seems the punishment was correct, and that you aren't being upfront about the game. Edit 2: I was partially wrong, in the final 6 minutes you died 3 out of 4 times to towers. So it looks like you weren't afk, you were probably just ulting to towers and dying.
Granark (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SupportPlank,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A6HwVwYx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-22T17:18:33.513+0000) > > I think they should make MPs more visible, like when a pick is locked in so we have the proper information to consider dodging. Dodging is another negative player behavior that should not be advocated as it increases queue times for everyone and leads to less balanced games based on statistical cherry picking.
> [{quoted}](name=Granark,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A6HwVwYx,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-22T17:23:58.848+0000) > > Dodging is another negative player behavior that should not be advocated as it increases queue times for everyone and leads to less balanced games based on statistical cherry picking. Well I don't know about statistical cherry picking, but if I had known my mid and top had a combined 3300 MP I would have dodged and saved myself 35 mins and 18 LP.
Granark (NA)
: Constant Mastery Point Bullying
I think they should make MPs more visible, like when a pick is locked in so we have the proper information to consider dodging.
: THERE SHOULD BE NO CHAT BANS GIVEN EVER EXCEPT...
Cool original idea that had never been stated on this forum before.
: A pretty strange situation with an extremely toxic player.
Soooo you knew what was going to happen by accepting the friend request, you then kept going with it for AN HOUR at least, and now want to report him. Even if the chat was horrid, I feel like you've opted into it at that point... probably all yall should be at last 14 day banned... Lol isn't a GD chat line Edit: My bad, you didn't say an hour, you said hours.... you really got nothing better to do then sit in a voice chat with people speaking a different langauge and flaming for hours?
rujitra (NA)
: Dodging
You want to see dodges, try playing GP support. I don't even pre show my pick.. I also get a decent amount of dodges out of ashe and twitch supports. Basically I'm a support main that hates playing "supports".
flying (NA)
: LET US DISABLE CHAT FOR OURSELVES
There's been ways to disable your enter key in LoL for years now. If you were serious about having and using that option, I would have thought you would have at least attempted to google search that information well before you got to permaban status.
ßåd (NA)
: Or, i can do exactly what i did, and post this here to bring awareness to the shitty IFS - if you dont like it dont read it. 4head.
> [{quoted}](name=ßåd,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=alqU3dKi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:48:04.943+0000) > > Or, i can do exactly what i did, and post this here to bring awareness to the shitty IFS - if you dont like it dont read it. 4head. Anicdotal evidence is the worst kind, bring more if you expect more. You sound like you need some deep breath exercises, maybe go for a jog or try hot yoga. Blessings
ßåd (NA)
: I like how
> [{quoted}](name=ßåd,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=alqU3dKi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:40:41.427+0000) > > http://prntscr.com/nl8j9r > > This guy here in his troll veigar game can tell me to kill myself, kill myself on live TV so he can watch it and the world would be a better place is STILL playing games after that, but i can call someone an asshole for banning my champ pick and im INSTANTLY punished after the game. Nice automated system u got there riot. Not allowed to call soeone an asshole, but wanna tell them to off themselves on a live broadcast? feel free.... Cool story, open a support ticket.
ßåd (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=b6NW6eBG,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:33:01.745+0000) > > You completely missed the point of the analogy. The analogy is that you cannot control what happens in a public place, thus nobody should *expect* Riot to police the subjects talked about. > > Policing being a jerk is normal and expected. Policing someone's ability to talk about a subject in a public place? Not so much. Except they arent discussing shit, they are doing it to be a twat, so again, that analogy is booty cheeks. Spoiling movies/episodes of stuff should result in a mute. its not game discussion. they arent talking about their gameplay, u get banned for everything else u say that isnt gameplay related, why not that too?
> [{quoted}](name=ßåd,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=b6NW6eBG,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:38:17.680+0000) > > Except they arent discussing shit, they are doing it to be a twat, so again, that analogy is booty cheeks. Spoiling movies/episodes of stuff should result in a mute. its not game discussion. they arent talking about their gameplay, u get banned for everything else u say that isnt gameplay related, why not that too? Not true, you can talk about whatever you wish as long as you don't spam and aren't toxic.
: Can you report someone for spoiling GoT episodes?
I wish I knew or cared anything about GoT, I would start each game with the spoilers.
: Then player support should elucidate what exactly gave me the 10 game chat restrict, instead of solely drawing attention to my use of the word "Spaniard". This is a fault on their part, not on mine.
> [{quoted}](name=Kumungu Queen,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54T4EZ9n,comment-id=000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:12:18.255+0000) > > Then player support should elucidate what exactly gave me the 10 game chat restrict, instead of solely drawing attention to my use of the word "Spaniard". This is a fault on their part, not on mine. Aye, which is what I mentioned in my first post. The length of the punishment suggests the agent was mistaken.
: The reasons given for the punishment in the other thread are not satisfactory to me, especially given the response from player support. I am here to talk about the word "Spaniard" being a so called Zero Tolerance Phrase. It should not be. It is a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=Kumungu Queen,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54T4EZ9n,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:59:39.485+0000) > > The reasons given for the punishment in the other thread are not satisfactory to me, especially given the response from player support. I am here to talk about the word "Spaniard" being a so called Zero Tolerance Phrase. It should not be. It is a mistake. It isnt, or you would have a 14 day ban.
: I'm going to keep pushing the issue. There is absolutely no way in hell I get a 14 day ban for using the word Spaniard.
> [{quoted}](name=Kumungu Queen,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54T4EZ9n,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:55:37.671+0000) > > I'm going to keep pushing the issue. There is absolutely no way in hell I get a 14 day ban for using the word Spaniard. Do as you wish, just offering up advice, which is why I assumed you made the thread. Carry on.
Show more

BestDravenSuppNA

Level 237 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion