: PSA: If your top laner does NOT have prio DO NOT invade the enemy jungle.
No jungler has ever invaded when your shoved under tower stop it. Just stop acting like this has happened ever.
Rioter Comments
: once again that does not matter nor is it true because if you look at my INCOMPLETE LIST it already has more RNG elements then skill. the game is low skill HIGH luck. in the video he has the chess game that is based on skill and luck. whether or not you win is purely on RNG. whatever you did skillfully up to the end does not matter because whether you win or not is based on the roll of the die. when this is the case, any type of skill you put into the game is essentially void and pointless. like in tft no matter how well you place your champions, if the enemy got better RNG they win. Winning the game is all that matters. winning the game is based on RNG. doesnt matter how much skill you think your putting into work. the end result is still RNG based. stop with your crying about them not being opposites or whatever because in TFT that doesnt matter. if RNG determines if i win or lose the skill i have is null and void.
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=yWdOQoVr,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T15:58:29.778+0000) > > once again that does not matter nor is it true because if you look at my INCOMPLETE LIST it already has more RNG elements then skill. the game is low skill HIGH luck. Well i think it's nice that you finally watch 2 mins of the 40 min video. Your "incomplete list" is wrong. They game has tons of other skill based decisions. Which champs do i pick from what i've been given, which full items, do i econ or do i spend and if so what do i spend it on. The player is faced with literally 100s of skill based choice paths each turn and the RNG effect on these skill based choice doesn't make them less skillful, in fact the complexity added because of the RNG makes them more skillful. They only RNG that isn't element that isn't intertwined with skill is the amount of items you get... which IMO should be changed for that very reason.
Rioter Comments
: how dull are you. i TOLD YOU TO READ MY ENTIRE COMMENT. i watched your video and its irrelevant. im not saying that skill and luck are competing. they exist together in this game but there is more RNG luck involved then skill. what the hell do you think you are trying to prove here
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=yWdOQoVr,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:42:52.634+0000) > > how dull are you. i TOLD YOU TO READ MY ENTIRE COMMENT. i watched your video and its irrelevant. im not saying that skill and luck are competing. they exist together in this game but there is more RNG luck involved then skill. > > what the hell do you think you are trying to prove here WATCH THE VIDEO. LUCK AND SKILL AREN'T COMPETING INTERESTS THEY EXIST ON A SPECTRUM. THE GAME IS BOTH HIGHLY LUCK AND HIGHLY SKILL.
: read the entire thing. im not saying they are opposites. also im not saying they do not co-exist. they co exist in that pseudo ratio
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=yWdOQoVr,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:14:01.512+0000) > > read the entire thing. im not saying they are opposites. also im not saying they do not co-exist. they co exist in that pseudo ratio You "read a video" There is no ratio. Skill and luck are NOT competing interests.
: because I did not say strategy/skill was not at all in the game your comment is irrelevant. and so is the video to this post. about 90% of the game is RNG and about 10% is about actual skill. when I still played that fiesta I would always outlast my friends and mostly make it top 3 or top 2 but I 9 times out of ten lose because someone got a tier two Draven with at least 7 champions on their board and I had barely enough to survive long enough to lose. most of the time when it comes to actually good RNG related games such as Poker. in poker you play mind games such as bluffing, using your face to trick the other players, raising the bid to make the other players question what you have. in TFT there is no mind play involved. its place down the champions and hope you get levels and item synergies. RNG is completely out of the player's hand in TFT and in general RNG is out of play control in anything. the skill part is normally being able to use what you are dealt. in TFT you cannot skillfully use what you are dealt with. no matter how many different champ positions you try or items you combine, if the person you face got luckier with items or leveling champions you arent going to beat them because in most cases positioning does little and defensive items don't help. and dravens with rageblade wipe entire lots. A good game does not make your chances of winning more solely on RNG rather then skill. Atleast in SR if you get bad teammates becuase of RNG matchmaking you can atleast influence the chances by leading the team.
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=yWdOQoVr,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-16T06:19:44.718+0000) > > because I did not say strategy/skill was not at all in the game your comment is irrelevant. and so is the video to this post. **about 90% of the game is RNG and about 10% is about actual skill. ** Gonna stop you right there. Luck and skill aren't opposites, this is a false dichotomy watch the video for a more detailed explanation.
: For anyone who still thinks TFT is heavily Stratedgy
You lack understanding of Luck vs "strategy" aka skill. If you're actually interested in gaining a better understanding the below video will explain why you're wrong, Relevant part is 2:25ish to 6 mins ish [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSg408i-eKw&t=340s](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSg408i-eKw&t=340s)
: I honestly do not believe that TFT is ready for a Ranked Queue in its current state.
I feel the same way. Hopefully if they do put in a Ranked they do a hard reset rather in a few months when the game is past a "beta" stage of development.
Rioter Comments
ytf (NA)
: The State of Akali
Akali OP right now.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=292drrqz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-15T00:12:38.720+0000) > > -4 AD on a champion whose whole shtick is "autoing you to death" is a big fucking deal. {{champion:126}} - Base AD lowered from 58 to 54 AD per level increased from 3.5 to 4.25 Jayce AD 9.13 vs 9.14 9.13 AD at level 2 - 61.5 9.14 AD at level 2 - 58.25 **Net loss - 3.25 AD** 9.13 AD at level 3 - 65 9.14 AD at level 3 - 62.5 **Net loss- 2.5 AD** 9.13 AD at level 4 - 68.5 9.14 AD at level 4 - 66.75 **Net loss - 1.75 AD** 9.13 AD at level 5 - 72 9.14 AD at level 5 - 71 **Net loss - 1 AD** 9.13 AD at level 6 - 75.5 9.14 AD at level 6 - 75.25 **Net loss - 0.25 AD** 9.13 AD at level 7 - 79 9.14 AD at level - 79.5 **Net Gain - 0.25 AD**   Level's 1 through 6 the base AD change to Jayce is a **NERF**     {{champion:518}} - Base AD lowered from 52 to 48 AD Per level increased to 2.5 from 2. 9.13 AD at level 2 - 54 9.14 AD at level 2 - 50.5 **Net loss - 3.5 AD** 9.13 AD at level 3 - 56 9.14 AD at level 3 - 53 **Net loss- 3 AD** 9.13 AD at level 4 - 58 9.14 AD at level 4 - 55.5 **Net loss - 2.5 AD** 9.13 AD at level 5 - 60 9.14 AD at level 5 - 58 **Net loss - 2 AD** 9.13 AD at level 6 - 62 9.14 AD at level 6 - 60.5 **Net loss - 1.5 AD** 9.13 AD at level 7 - 64 9.14 AD at level 7 - 63 **Net Loss - 1 AD** 9.13 AD at level 8 - 66 9.14 AD at level 8 - 65.5 **Net Loss - 0.5 AD**   Neeko's AD changes are a **NERF** until level 9.     {{champion:85}} - Base AD lowered from 50.544 to 48 AD per level increased from 3.3 to 3.75 9.13 AD at level 2 - 53.844 9.14 AD at level 2 - 51.75 **Net loss - 2.094 AD** 9.13 AD at level 3 - 57.144 9.14 AD at level 3 - 55.5 **Net loss- 1.644 AD** 9.13 AD at level 4 - 60.444 9.14 AD at level 4 - 59.25 **Net loss - 1.194 AD** 9.13 AD at level 5 - 63.744 9.14 AD at level 5 - 63 **Net loss - 0.744 AD** Kennen's AD levels out at level 6 BUT he also has a base attack speed nerf which will impact his ability to bully often and to go for extended trades.   The goal of the changes is to reduce their ability to harass in the earlier levels but give it back in scaling. Which by the looks of the numbers, the goal has been hit.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=292drrqz,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-07-15T12:42:37.524+0000) > > The goal of the changes is to reduce their ability to harass in the earlier levels but give it back in scaling. > > Which by the looks of the numbers, the goal has been hit. Wrong totally fucking wrong. It doesn't prevent them from "harassing" early levels. The damage output is basically irrelevant, what is actually relevant is the inability to trade back. The ranged top laner is still gonna win every trade and still bully the lane and now they scale harder off the lead they get for free anyways. Neeko changes to W might actually matter though.
: Goodbye cancer ranged top picks
Wait those are buffs to Kennen Jayce WTF LOL {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2019-07-14T14:37:47.291+0000) > > Like you serious dude? > > This means you can play them half the time.... VS champs that are so shit you can never play them. > > I don't know never playing champ vs playing a champ in 50% of your games. Truly must suck to only be able to play your degenerate one trick OP busted champ 50% of the the time. Well less since you know, they also get picked a lot, let's use Yasou as an example, banned in 42% of games, picked in 18% of games so 60% of the time, let's say you only want to main just that champion, only one in the game you find fun, you only get to play him 40% of the time. As opposed to your main of Udyr who only gets picked 3% of the time, banned 2% of the time so you can just pick him 95% of the time, oh, while also having a high win rate on the champion too. But you know, feel free to act like your champion is SO weak and show your blatant bias on just wanting as much adoration and notice for your main.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-14T15:40:59.841+0000) > > Well less since you know, they also get picked a lot, let's use Yasou as an example, banned in 42% of games, picked in 18% of games so 60% of the time, let's say you only want to main just that champion, only one in the game you find fun, you only get to play him 40% of the time. > > As opposed to your main of Udyr who only gets picked 3% of the time, banned 2% of the time so you can just pick him 95% of the time, oh, while also having a high win rate on the champion too. But you know, feel free to act like your champion is SO weak and show your blatant bias on just wanting as much adoration and notice for your main. 40% of the time is more then 0% of the time. Zac is my fav champ. I have 1 ranked game on him in the past year because he has been so awful since 8.10. I don't play on this account anymore I haven't played Udyr since they pushed the crab spawn timers back, because he doesn't have a decent Jungle path without them. I don't get to play Vi cause bad, Wukong cause bad ect.
Yenn (NA)
: I've gone 14 consecutive games without getting my primary role. This is not acceptable.
Complain until half of the other roles in the game and garbage and nobody wants to play them Then complain that you can't get your role because nobody wants to play the other roles {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
KuroCorbeau (EUNE)
: but the issue here is that not enough people play support, so if no autofill exists, no games can be played. The Qs would be extremely long
> [{quoted}](name=KuroCorbeau,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFLAfMsJ,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-13T12:38:42.335+0000) > > but the issue here is that not enough people play support, so if no autofill exists, no games can be played. The Qs would be extremely long "but the issue here is that not enough people play ~~support,~~ Jungle" Fixed to be accurate for S9 and not S6
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-12T05:48:42.097+0000) > > It's not even half as bad since you can actually still play your champ every other game. Except when they are banned half the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:37:22.220+0000) > > Except when they are banned half the time. Like you serious dude? This means you can play them half the time.... VS champs that are so shit you can never play them. I don't know never playing champ vs playing a champ in 50% of your games. Truly must suck to only be able to play your degenerate one trick OP busted champ 50% of the the time.
Jamaree (NA)
: I mean the flip side is just as bad, they get constantly banned and messed with and changed.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T00:10:10.044+0000) > > I mean the flip side is just as bad, they get constantly banned and messed with and changed. It's not even half as bad since you can actually still play your champ every other game.
Eedat (NA)
: I'M FINALLY GETTING MINES {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} Wish me luck.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-11T02:34:36.266+0000) > > I'M FINALLY GETTING MINES {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:62}} > > Wish me luck. I remember when i saw the PBE changes 3 weeks ago, then it got push back a patch now that patch is pushed back. Can't wait for it to never actually make it to live, i'm so hyped for it!
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
I'll tell you what is worse... liking lots of them {{champion:154}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:77}} 10 years old 4 skins {{champion:145}} Little over a year old 5 skins
: Here's the reasoning: Yuumi is REALLY strong in pro but not so strong at lower ELOs. Since she meets their criteria for a nerf based off of her pro presence, she needs a nerf. But they don't want to hit her in ways that make low-skill Yuumis weaker. So they took a look at the difference between a really good Yuumi and a mediocre Yuumi... and yup! You guessed it. The main difference is that top tier Yuumis get full value out of their passive, while mediocre Yuumis don't. So.... by reducing the power of the passive, they can make top tier Yuumis a bit weaker without having a huge impact on the less skilled ones.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6vXArGnp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:16:38.345+0000) > > Here's the reasoning: > > Yuumi is REALLY strong in pro but not so strong at lower ELOs. Since she meets their criteria for a nerf based off of her pro presence, she needs a nerf. But they don't want to hit her in ways that make low-skill Yuumis weaker. So they took a look at the difference between a really good Yuumi and a mediocre Yuumi... and yup! You guessed it. The main difference is that top tier Yuumis get full value out of their passive, while mediocre Yuumis don't. So.... by reducing the power of the passive, they can make top tier Yuumis a bit weaker without having a huge impact on the less skilled ones. Yuumi is really strong in lower elo, don't let the new champ WR fool you. These changes won't really nerf her in pro play either, she still has OP mobility, a broken teamfight ulti and lacks any real counterplay.
: who said Twitch Rivals was to showcase small streamers alongside larger ones? Thats less profit and honestly stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=MordredBestGrill,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=V4EAMR70,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T12:55:05.562+0000) > > who said Twitch Rivals was to showcase small streamers alongside larger ones? Thats less profit and honestly stupid. The people who run twitch Rivals said that. It's why when LoL had it's twitch rivals they put people who had like 50 viewers on the same teams as players that had 10k viewers. The whole point of the event is to expose people to streamers that they haven't seen before. Twitch Rivals doesn't actually make them money in the short term, it's about exposing people to streamers to grow the brand long term.
: why would they let smaller streamers play when bigger streamers give more publicity? Biggers streamers = more publicity = more cash.
The whole point of Twitch rivals is to showcase small streamers alongside larger ones. They can have plenty of popular streamers like Dog/Hafu/Scarra ect without having to put these overexposed people that don't even care about the game.
Rioter Comments
: You can't compare item RNG to cardgames like Magic or Hearthstone...
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Champ,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ZoeivwpZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-01T21:47:32.711+0000) > > At least in card games both players start out with the same number of cards in their hand and have equal access to their other cards. > > Sometimes you just straight up get SIGNIFICANTLY less items in TFT, and not always because you did anything wrong. The issue is that. save for the shared draft rounds, it's completely random whether you get items at all. Even if you beat the neutral mob phases there's still a decent chance you get nothing. **Even dragon has a chance to give nothing and he's significantly harder to kill than other mobs.** Wait other people get items off Dragon??? I legit have never got a single item off the first dragon in like 20 games. Only ever seen items off the Elder
: He plays those picks in the PBE to bait deluded kids. Do you think he will risk in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FHX7EVTi,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T11:31:08.243+0000) > > He plays those picks in the PBE to bait deluded kids. Do you think he will risk in ranked. I don't think anything. I know. He legit has video of him playing the strat in D1 and winning 3 straight games with it. He isn't trolling, he isn't inting, it may very well be a "bad" strat but he legit just plays that way [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkR-NG6j2sA&t=1348s](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkR-NG6j2sA&t=1348s)
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlEfcUsm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:47:30.446+0000) > > imagine unironically believing this Its literally true. Pay attention in any competitive match. The tank is generally the person that decides the game, as theyre the primary initiator.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlEfcUsm,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:08:01.747+0000) > > Its literally true. Pay attention in any competitive match. The tank is generally the person that decides the game, as theyre the primary initiator. Except for the fact that the person they're initiating on also has agency to you know... not get engaged on. But the tank has 0 agency on his team following up on the engage correctly. Then you realize they have very little agency. Once you understand this you will understand why even when tanks are good very few people will play them in solo Q
: I'm not wrong cause I've just done this with Assassins 2 full games now just set my backline in the back and the opponent steps forward. Sorry you refuse to even try cause you are too embarrassed.
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrrhicblade,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=Xh54KIbs,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T01:34:22.681+0000) > > I'm not wrong cause I've just done this with Assassins 2 full games now just set my backline in the back and the opponent steps forward. Sorry you refuse to even try cause you are too embarrassed. They literally don't do that. There simple isn't enough space for that too ever happen once there is 14+ units on the board. Like quit making shit up.
stoyo8 (NA)
: being autofilled jungle is miserable
> [{quoted}](name=stoyo8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xNnmiJYy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-25T23:45:00.191+0000) > > as a casual player the worst thing that can happen to you is be autofilled jungle with no knowledge of how to jungle. > > Power farming isn't even a viable strategy. > > In the end, you just want to gouge your eyes out. This is the best part about the JG nerfs. Get to watch other people play my role with no clue what they're doing while they get flamed all game. Getting to see the people that complained about JG and flamed me for 2 seasons get the karmic justice they deserve while i abuse kench in top lane. FeelsS6man
: You just don't know how to set up. You need to lure their front line to step forward by having your frontline back a bit and in later stages set up specifically vs. your worst match ups. Most ppl just bunch in the corner by default so you can realistically assume that and set up to draw them out a few steps so your assassins can get to the back line. You know, like a strategy game? In SR asssassins only work if they get alone time with the soft backline, same/difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrrhicblade,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=Xh54KIbs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-26T21:45:48.004+0000) > > You just don't know how to set up. You need to lure their front line to step forward by having your frontline back a bit and in later stages set up specifically vs. your worst match ups. Most ppl just bunch in the corner by default so you can realistically assume that and set up to draw them out a few steps so your assassins can get to the back line. You know, like a strategy game? In SR asssassins only work if they get alone time with the soft backline, same/difference. Wrong. Once you get too end game to many units are on the board you can't lure the front line. Assassin best MU should be hypercarryies and tanks. Assassins already lose hard to the few viable strats outside of that like a stacked Garen. It's also not like SR at all, you can win in early and mid game in SR. In TFT at least one of the late game comps is always going to get to late game and simple nothing beats them and it makes the game stale. Yes it's a strategy game and it has one clear best strat because the strat that should counter that strat doesn't work. Very simple solution too, just add an extra rank in the back in which units can't be placed on
Rioter Comments
Zardo (NA)
: >Imagine getting flamed all game every game by people who understand the macro game worse then you Yeah. I do. Frequently. Whenever I play a game and my jungler decides to do a half baked invade when no lane can hope to follow. Whenever I play a game and my jungler says "gg ff15 better jg wins xd" when every lane is a scaling lane into a losing matchup. I know jg gets flamed a lot. I play it from time to time and almost always get flamed by overextending toplaners for not ganking. That doesn't mean junglers need to be toxic to other people in return.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5U3cxGI,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2019-06-25T19:11:02.661+0000) > > Yeah. I do. Frequently. Whenever I play a game and my jungler decides to do a half baked invade when no lane can hope to follow. Whenever I play a game and my jungler says "gg ff15 better jg wins xd" when every lane is a scaling lane into a losing matchup. > > I know jg gets flamed a lot. I play it from time to time and almost always get flamed by overextending toplaners for not ganking. That doesn't mean junglers need to be toxic to other people in return. Nah you don't understand at all. Try maining the role for 100+ game straight then let me know how you feel.
Zardo (NA)
: People talk about junglers getting flamed all the time but junglers are also the most toxic people in the game. Walking between camps is free flame time for minor things. Invading without priority then dying is never their fault. Dying when they got pinged off of a gank is somehow their laners fault. Scuttle is worth more than anything else in the world to them, and if you dont think it is and drop everything for them you'll get flamed all game(even if helping costs multiple times the xo and gold that scuttle gives)
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5U3cxGI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-25T10:36:04.054+0000) > > People talk about junglers getting flamed all the time but junglers are also the most toxic people in the game. Imagine getting flamed all game every game by people who understand the macro game worse then you. That would make you "toxic" too
: But it hasn't. Jungle is still too strong. Ofc riot is at fault by refusing to nerf/change what is actually the problem about the jungle role right now. The entire rework was a disaster tho. Jungle should be a supportive and not a carry role. That's the entire problem with it rn.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5U3cxGI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T12:14:20.051+0000) > > > Jungle should be a supportive and not a carry role. Which is what JG has been since the preseason patch... a support role... but without supportive itemization and OP base stats.
: > [{quoted}](name=xPhantomDancerX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB8JkrEG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T15:17:00.105+0000) > > KDA doesn't win games. You can go 30/0, not hit a single tower, inhib, or nexus, and still lose the game. > CS doesn't win games. You can AFK farm all game and not contest dragons, rift, elders, or barons, and still lose the game. > > Map awareness wins games. Warding wins games. Objectives wins games. Killing dragons, rift, elders, baron, towers, inhibs, and the nexus wins game. Knowing WHERE you're needed and WHEN you're needed wins games. > > AFKing farming jungle when enemy team is 5 man mid with baron and your team is 4 man trying to defend does NOT win you games. Recalling in a bush 2 feet away from a team fight that your team is barely winning with FULL HP does NOT win you games. AFKing farming when your laner is spitting top and taking towers after towers when your team is too busy defending the other 2 lanes does NOT win you games. AFKing farming right next to dragon, rift, elder, or baron when your team is contesting them does NOT win you games. Coming into a fight 1vs5 ONLY after your entire teams gets wiped out does NOT wins you games. > > So please, spare me the stats. How come ur Silver for 3 seasons if you know all this stuff ? Bad teams? Yeah, you were the OP, didn't notice. So this is basically a "I shewld be Pletinum but me teams is holdin me bacc" thread. Out of your 803 games played in silver this season, this one game wouldn't impact your climb at all, stop crying and get good at the game, it's that simple. Everyone is learning new things in League every day. Even challenger players. But the difference between us and them is that they acknowledge their mistakes and don't blame their teammates for losses. Of course, not every game is winnable, but this thread is a joke forreal. While i admit that there is a problem with putting new players in mid silver even if they win 0 games, they aren't going to impact your climb that much. I understand the frustration, i have been there. We have all been, you're not the first one or the last one. And you will climb.... eventually.
> [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB8JkrEG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:17:16.984+0000) > > How come ur Silver for 3 seasons if you know all this stuff ? Bad teams? > Yeah, you were the OP, didn't notice. So this is basically a "I shewld be Pletinum but me teams is holdin me bacc" thread. Out of your 803 games played in silver this season, this one game wouldn't impact your climb at all, stop crying and get good at the game, it's that simple. Everyone is learning new things in League every day. Even challenger players. But the difference between us and them is that they acknowledge their mistakes and don't blame their teammates for losses. Of course, not every game is winnable, but this thread is a joke forreal. While i admit that there is a problem with putting new players in mid silver even if they win 0 games, they aren't going to impact your climb that much. I understand the frustration, i have been there. We have all been, you're not the first one or the last one. And you will climb.... eventually. Silver 3 is honestly harder then Gold 3. Silver 3&4 is basically smurfs vs totally newbs and ever game is a complete shitfest and unless you legit go 1 v 9 in a 1/3rd of your games you won't get out.
Randcold (NA)
: Graves as an adc again
At first Marksman be like WTF Riot make it so we can play Marksman in other roles Then Marksman be like WTF Riot make Graves a bot laner again
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=000900000001,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:19:41.325+0000) > > For reference his team was ahead in total good and XP at the time. > > Let's just assume the strat is bad. Let's assume he only wins 40% of the games playing this strat, hell lets assume he only wins 25%. The odds are 0% chance to win if you open. > > See the thing it doesn't even really matter if the strat is bad it's still better to try for 15-20 mins and then FF if things aren't going well. > > But instead NB3 choose to be a child and flame the dude for 7mins in game and days on end in stream. Instead of typing and complaining he should've pressed Q on his JG camps and actually tried. you're defending a griefer. why must i play it out when a disco nunu is claiming he's trying to win the game? why must i play it out when zeal yi is running it down and claims he's trying to win the game? hows about ward teemo winning the game? if anyone says they are trying to win then any argument of it being griefing or trolling allegedly goes out the window, doesn't matter what the optics are at any level of play, this is what you're saying by defending this guy. you don't see the equivalence because, once again, people who defend nubrac don't even know how the game works.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:30:44.590+0000) > > you're defending a griefer. > why must i play it out when a disco nunu is claiming he's trying to win the game? Because Disco Nunu isn't trying to win the game. Roaming Support Teemo is AFK in the fountain, typing instead of Qing camps Kha isn't trying to win either Only one defending a griefer is you bud
Midg3t (EUNE)
: Oh btw and gj, you brought attention to wintrading that happened in 2018 http://prntscr.com/o575c5 Stop making these upvote-farm posts man, its sad honestly,does internet points mean so much to you?
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IAb5JIXI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-22T09:37:20.612+0000) > > Oh btw and gj, you brought attention to wintrading that happened in 2018 http://prntscr.com/o575c5 > Stop making these upvote-farm posts man, its sad honestly,does internet points mean so much to you? There is multiple videos and more SS evidence. Including video and discord SS of him win trading on his current rank one account.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: They watch him because he's a good player. Also, since when is witch hunting streamers Board's hobby?
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IAb5JIXI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T09:20:04.126+0000) > > They watch him because he's a good player. > Also, since when is witch hunting streamers Board's hobby? Posting video evidence of cheating is a "witch hunt"? Might wanna learn what that phrase means shorty
: > [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-21T22:45:42.711+0000) > > why does it require consent? most laners hope and pray for jungler interference as a buddy for their lane. Have marksmen or bottom laners asked for the consent of the support players? > > it's an annoying strategy, but it has shown results Yeah, people want ganks, but you seem to forget how much people hate getting taxed on gold and exp...
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=0000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T17:29:34.959+0000) > > Yeah, people want ganks, but you seem to forget how much people hate getting taxed on gold and exp... So do you think junglers that push waves should be banned for griefing too? If so yikes
: > [{quoted}](name=Investa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-22T15:57:33.649+0000) > > What gets me about the situation is NB3 was told to dodge by his chat or something in champ select and gave him the benefit of the doubt after seeing his winrate. Appropriate. Then literally 3 minutes after minions spawn, with no score on the board, he flips his shit at Teemo being mid. He even got Irelia first blood. He was tilted before anything actually transpired, and spoke it to chat which messed up the rest of his teammates. Only top and Nubrac actually tried after a certain point, where as the ADC, midlaner and NB3 were all AFK. Nightblue was 0/2/1 and failed to even try and adapt to the situation. Nubracs track record shows that the games are winnable more often than not; 70% of the time even. The mid Teemo support didn't cause the loss, the crying team of ragequitters did. Classic case of pointing fingers, creating scapegoats and not acknowledging your personal responsibilities. the fb doesn't matter when 2 waves of experience have been shared with nubrac's troll teemo. neither does whatever extra gold irelia has cause one would have to maintain a 20 cs advantage for each level advantage the opponent would get by being in a solo lane. BUT WHATEVER none of ya'll even know how this game works and it makes me sick
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-06-22T16:22:22.120+0000) > > the fb doesn't matter when 2 waves of experience have been shared with nubrac's troll teemo. > neither does whatever extra gold irelia has cause one would have to maintain a 20 cs advantage for each level advantage the opponent would get by being in a solo lane. > BUT WHATEVER > none of ya'll even know how this game works and it makes me sick For reference his team was ahead in total good and XP at the time. Let's just assume the strat is bad. Let's assume he only wins 40% of the games playing this strat, hell lets assume he only wins 25%. The odds are 0% chance to win if you open. See the thing it doesn't even really matter if the strat is bad it's still better to try for 15-20 mins and then FF if things aren't going well. But instead NB3 choose to be a child and flame the dude for 7mins in game and days on end in stream. Instead of typing and complaining he should've pressed Q on his JG camps and actually tried.
: Can you explain why you don't want Master Yi junglers?
> [{quoted}](name=MentalHangukJg,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IlRGvrEY,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:17:38.769+0000) > > Can you explain why you don't want Master Yi junglers? He has a weak early game and no CC making the iconic farming JG. It can make playing the game really unfun if you get counterpicked in a solo lane.
: Proof that Tarzaned is wintrading. Time to crack down on streamers.
Nightblue is part of the LPP Tarzaned isn't part of the LPP
: New Big Brain strat, 1000% never done before, OP, Nerf Please riot
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c7xmFKmA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-21T13:38:44.964+0000) > > Step 4. Max windwall and **get cdr items**, and just spam it on cd midlane {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:31:13.898+0000) > > Guess you didn't the LPP discord leaks I did. The person he contacted is not even on the Player behavior division. He just happened to talk about it and they escalated it. It is basically like telephoning Riot games, then being escalated to the correct division. Nightblue also said, he could have just made a ticket but he was too lazy and tuckered up to do it at that point. (Considering Nightblue's "lazy" content...yeah) Illuminati does not exist. And I'll be damned if it did and the ban proves it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:52:45.246+0000) > > I did. The person he contacted is not even on the Player behavior division. He just happened to talk about it and they escalated it. It is basically like telephoning Riot games, then being escalated to the correct division. Nightblue also said, he could have just made a ticket but he was too lazy and tuckered up to do it at that point. > (Considering Nightblue's "lazy" content...yeah) > > Illuminati does not exist. And I'll be damned if it did and the ban proves it. It's completely irrelevant if his contact was what got nubrac 14 days or not. What is relevant is he did something that explicitly against the LPP rules and with a 14 day ban would also disqualify him from have "a league account in good standing"
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:10:05.008+0000) > > What he really needs is to lose his LPP status. That's the shit that was way out of line. The LPP doesn't offer anything from codes green chromas dude. It is not a secret club of any sort.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:23:54.856+0000) > > The LPP doesn't offer anything from codes green chromas dude. It is not a secret club of any sort. Guess you didn't the LPP discord leaks
: smells like a sneaky ddos
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gn4jlLAk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:14:59.933+0000) > > smells like a sneaky ddos Sneaky? i think you mean Jensen {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
BoomXyros (EUNE)
: Nightblue3 got banned
What he really needs is to lose his LPP status. That's the shit that was way out of line.
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-06-21T05:15:26.239+0000) > > NB3 has a 33% win rate over 15 games as EVE this season. Does it mean he is inting if he picker here? > You have a 36% win rate over 25 games as Vayne this season. Guess that means you were trolling/inting when you picked her right? > > Kinda cringe that you don't hold yourself to the same standards. U are struggling lol. I just gave the dudes recent winrates on his teemo in response to a comment that specifically said he had low winrates early season trying things on teemo, and that his recent win rates were high. So i gave his recent teemo win rates, which is 39% in his past 23 games. I literally said nothing about about him trolling, just that he infact had not recently started hard climbing with his teemo strat. Infact if u knew anything at all about the subject ud know he doesnt even typically use the strat that trolls his mid and bot, or his w/r would be much much lower.
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000030001,timestamp=2019-06-21T05:27:46.567+0000) > > U are struggling lol. > > I just gave the dudes recent winrates on his teemo in response to a comment that specifically said he had low winrates early season trying things on teemo, and that his recent win rates were high. So i gave his recent teemo win rates, which is 39% in his past 23 games. > > I literally said nothing about about him trolling, just that he infact had not recently started hard climbing with his teemo strat. Infact if u knew anything at all about the subject ud know he doesnt even typically use the strat that trolls his mid and bot, or his w/r would be much much lower. I literally posted a video in this thread from his youtube of him using this strat to climb. He factually used this strat in his climb and the video shows him winning 3 games from D1 0LP to D1 54LP. What you're saying is factually wrong. He does in fact use this strat to climb and if you looked at the those games in his match history you would see that 4 of those game his team opened on him and video of the 3 games i linked are literally for the day before this would put him at 12 wins and 10 losses 54%WR in d1/master tier when his team doesn't open. I don't know if you have watched him play a game, but he is mechanically a really weak player considering he is in master tier. Maybe just maybe it's because the strat is actually good when your team doesn't int/tilt. Unlucky for getting paired up with people who have weak mental i guess
Show more

BestPudgeNA

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion