Rioter Comments
: what was the point of this again?
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=W9WR4Rdt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-15T16:38:23.896+0000) > > what was the point of this again? I usually make "jokes" (wow I feel so awful for calling it a joke... Like when a very drunk guy tries to do stand-up and he thinks he's the funniest man on the planet, even though he's very much not.) and then ask myself that exact same question on a regular basis. The best thing you can do is not to attempt to find a point, because usually it doesn't exist... [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZSXnrbs_k](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZSXnrbs_k)
: > [{quoted}](name=nate800,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Pe0eRiuJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-31T14:49:20.878+0000) > > Honestly only giving 50 gold on destruction makes it a worthless objective. > > You're better off taking dragon or baron or a tower Spotted the BronzeVI! ;) -aced enemy team at 40minutes in, mid inhib down, several pings on enemy nexus............... .........nah lets farm wolves, wraiths, walk around randomly for 20 seconds, then teleport top. http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/aC_TIAInaReUlCKsPZ5jJj8wy78=/fit-in/1200x9600/http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FBrave1.gif
[http://i.imgur.com/axJmn.gif](http://i.imgur.com/axJmn.gif)
: I love souls too!
Ahri and Morde ship now? That'd basically just be a competition of "Who gets to be the soul-bound slave first".
: {{champion:150}} http://img1.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/League-of-Legends-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-league-of-Gnar-LoL-Gif-1620027.gif She's got nothing on my Gnarmy :p
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg) Obligatory
: Yh no thanks, you probably missed cuz Annie is a piss easy champ to play with high reward for low skill apart from in higher Elos where positioning becaomes important, regardless she's still broken... Stop playing Annie. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I swear {{champion:86}} {{champion:1}} should just be locked champions as soon as you hit 30
> [{quoted}](name=GOL Undecayed,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zEEFR80r,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-05-24T11:40:32.089+0000) > > Yh no thanks, you probably missed cuz Annie is a piss easy champ to play with high reward for low skill apart from in higher Elos where positioning becaomes important, regardless she's still broken... Stop playing Annie. > ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ > I swear {{champion:86}} {{champion:1}} should just be locked champions as soon as you hit 30 Once again, people misinterpret a bugfix as adding power to a champion's kit. How unsurprised I am. If they are supposedly only played by low-skill people, though, then why do you keep losing to them? :)
: But if using it in a "what are you doing!?" context then there's nothing else to really say. Again, teamfight just broke out and adc decides wolves looks more appealing. The enemy Leona dives vayne and and Bards like, oh a chime popped up, better get it. It goes without saying they did a wrong thing. Don't really need to tell them what to do better. Just a simple "hey you let me down" ping is easier.
Again, that's not criticism. That's you being mad at them and spamming the MIA ping.
Devo Hes (NA)
: Zonyas has the most powerful active in the game where MoM is only good against ap damage zonyas > MoM
Zhonya's is only better if you're Swain or you're trying to block physical damage. MoM has better stats, better efficiency, and a passive ability (WHICH UNLIKE ZHONYA'S YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER TO ACTIVATE!!!!!!!) that can also block burst. It also doesn't leave you horribly out of position if your team is forced back while you zhonya's. There's also a lot of other items that could beat Zhonya's in the best active area.
: > [{quoted}](name=BetaDude40,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YQZ0Xxqd,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T15:47:18.232+0000) > > I am, in fact, autistic. > > Do you have a problem? No no, you are an outstanding person, sir.
Hmm... I can feel the sarcasm leeching out of the post. But fine. I'll take it as a compliment and sod off somewhere else.
: Lol. He is hard to deal with, but has his own weaknesses. For ex., his late game is horrible if he ain't fed. How to make sure he ain't fed: warn ur team if he is missing, don't go for stupid trades, build hourglass, don't be aggresive.
> [{quoted}](name=Crazy Chatter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wj04oicN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:57:27.765+0000) > > don't be aggresive. That's weird, every time someone's told *me* how to counter Zed, it's always "Aggro him and try to force him out of farm". And neither of these work, believe me.
Caítlyn (NA)
: All 131 champions in one awesome picture
Holy shit Nautilus is way fucking bigger than I imagined him...
: You are a 'very unique' person.
: > [{quoted}](name=AramsAreBest,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YQZ0Xxqd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-23T06:05:00.344+0000) > > Don't say retard either Yes. The politically correct term is "Very special person".
Or, you know, you could just say, at the very least, they're stupid. No need to offend a huge portion of people with an uncontrollable mental condition. Or, even better, don't insult anyone anyway. You win games faster when you do that.
: Wow. You're Plat 3. I must not even play this game because I'm a low elo player. Let me just eat your ass while I tell you how broken Zed is. Your Elo penis is huge. What a good player.
> [{quoted}](name=RIP Resonance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L2WRWzeG,comment-id=000200030000,timestamp=2016-05-22T08:40:52.484+0000) > >Let me just eat your ass ... I'll just, uh, stand over here then... While you do that...
: I salute these brave soldiers for their sacrifice. https://media.giphy.com/media/mHQsJVemCd4E8/giphy.gif Rest well Keyboard Warriors, you have earned it.
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO5y2O_hv3I](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO5y2O_hv3I)
: Actually Yasuo is a sack of shit in URF.
Only reason he sucks is because his cooldowns are already so low that 80% CDR really doesn't change anything lol. That and he's still melee.
Hatsuma (NA)
: Adc's can play 3 other roles? {{champion:8}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:143}}
If people lose to {{champion:8}} and {{champion:9}} in lane, then they seriously need to get a better ISP.
: The Last Shuriman Sunset - Winners! [fan fic contest results]
Bio you may wanna link the actual contest thread to here, because I almost missed it. Also grats all!
: http://i.imgur.com/1P1Yfhy.gif welp, I had a good run.
Just now noticed that the U in "User" isn't capitalized until she stands up.
: There were _a lot_ of supports ran at MSI. Wouldn't be too worried. :)
Confirmed: Riot is nerfing every support in the game. Now where did I leave my Kappa...?
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=njapJXbT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-15T15:57:53.355+0000) > > When the jungler gets invaded in his jungle and you remember he didn't gank for you > > http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/1079ishot.com/files/2014/06/Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png When players cant set aside their petty differences over the little things. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zb1Yu4lNx60/maxresdefault.jpg
: When the jungler randomly starts farming in your lane while you are in it.
[http://www.searchquotes.com/sof/images/user/89275_20130320_101920_funny-can-I-help-you-computer.jpg](http://www.searchquotes.com/sof/images/user/89275_20130320_101920_funny-can-I-help-you-computer.jpg) Kinda feels like that
: Trump 2016! Build the wall. Deport them all!
The fact I misread your name as "Malicious Furry" makes this post even more hilarious to me.
: Siri, show me the nearest cliff. : ^) This is fine.
: wait, why are you nerfing Lucian? He isn't even that strong. He's played in ranked mostly because he is fun and in competative because of his mobility. His winrate is literally 50% yet he's up for a nerf? Meanwhile Twitch gets to stay at 55% assassinating squishes and melting tanks whenever he decides to ult. Lucian is seeing so much play because the meta favors adcs who can live long enough to do damage, blame the environment, not the champ.
Isolated winrate means nothing. You also have to factor in he has one of the highest playrates of any ADC and also deals very high damage compared to other ADCs.
Lv99 Ace (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HappyWittleTeeto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UtUzffEv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-13T23:54:11.956+0000) > > So because someone tells you to KYS? you're just gonna listen? KYS could mean Know your shit... Kid your shit... see this is the problem, you choose to hurt yourself,then you probably think about your life then you cry because you assume shit, then you cry for attention because you're stupid and get others banned, like stop. pls. realize real problems. quit being a softy.. you have the option to ignore literally, or do you just chose to listen to others who put you down? like honestly you meet these people in game for 45 minutes then life goes on.. jesus fuck we're floating on a rock in space. pls. I completely agree with you. We live in a time where people are so fragile. Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." people these days are much more concerned with someone who hurt their feelings rather than actually winning games.
> [{quoted}](name=Lv99 Ace,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UtUzffEv,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2016-05-14T22:10:28.110+0000) > >Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" Out of all the metaphorical phrases that are thrown around in our culture, this is by far the most incorrect one. Words CAN hurt, sometimes even more than physical injury. I prefer Siddhartha Gautama saying "Words have the power both to destroy and to heal. When words are true and kind, they can change our world."
: i wonder if they'll release a champ that belongs to the watchers in the freijolrd's (ashe's region) lore... that is if the writers dont delete the watchers from the story and boy how i'm looking forward for the void lore now
Watchers are Lissandra, and they wouldn't delete them since the Freljord event was pretty much the only thing that 100% survived the Retcon. Plus there's just way too many references to them in the new lore and the ARAM map and all.
: Kys is not a widespread saying, people not knowing what it means is very common, which could be especially bad since groups that don't know the meaning are sure to exist. also, when you said lol stands for love on love, I just want to add that my preferred mistranslation is lucifer our lord. its just so out there and so specifically designed to attempt to get a go out of people, that it's funny.
KYS is literally "Kill yourself" on the first six definitions of Urban Dictionary, and anything other than that has a large amount of dislikes. Making the excuse that "Oh, that's not what the acronym stands for!" is like trying to make an organization called the "NSDAP" and arguing that it means something other than the National Socialist Party (or, the more common term, Nazi). It doesn't matter what YOU say the acronym stands for, it's already been taken by a much bigger and worse thing, and people (if they know that NSDAP is Nazism) will always assume "Nazi!' before "Your Company!". The acronym "KYS" is already more well-known as "Kill yourself", and people will always assume you mean that unless you specify, which you haven't. Just because it CAN mean something else doesn't mean it actually DOES mean something else.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Spartan11710,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UtUzffEv,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-05-14T02:22:16.613+0000) >Also Kill Yourself {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} This is why people hate the League community. Please, stop or get _out_ of the League community.
: Tired of Your Mundane Existence? Want to be a Part of Something Bigger?
{{champion:161}} Are tentacle-eyeball monsters supported?
: How is it possible to put that detail in text?
[https://eeemo.net/](https://eeemo.net/) Ļ̴͟i̶̷̡͡k̷e͟͡ ̡̛͘t͘͢h̨̧̧͘i̶͡s̵҉
: make it stop make it stop
T́͗ͮ͊̈́̃̔ͤ͑͂̕͟͟͞͞H̴̷̾ͣ͂̎͗̐̃͊͂̋͐̔ͬ̆̀E̡̒̆͑ͥ̅̐ͪ̄͆ͫ̆̏̕R͐ͥ̽ͧ͊̐͗͐̆ͬ̊͐͏̛̕͟҉Ȅ̴̿ͩ̀̾͏͘̕ ̷ͥ̓̔ͭ͌̇̒̔ͯ̂̀̇ͮ̌̔̍̍͏I̒̓͂ͭ̇ͭ̂҉̕S̢̊̿̍̐̂ͬ̐̽̈́́͠͠ ̽͋̽͊̀̈́̎ͯ͒̓̆̎ͬͮ̚҉͞N̨̒͋̽̉ͥ͢O̢ͭͬͯ̈̅́ͫ̋̇̍ͭ͜ ̨ͫͨ͂ͪͫ̓͑͢͡͏Ê̴͒ͦ͂̓̄̄ͨ̓̆ͩ͆̈̓̉ͮ̐̏́̚͢͡Ŝ̴̆ͫͪͩ̂ͫͫ͑̃́͜͡Cͤ̎ͩ̒ͥͩ̅ͮͣͮ̑̌ͯ̾̓̇͢͜A̓ͪͧͤ̂̿͌ͭ͂ͣ͆̓ͯ̓̈ͧ̚͠͏P̢̒͑̌ͣ͌ͩͥ̂ͯ̅ͭ̾͒͋́̂̈́͜E̸̋̃ͧ̈́̓̈́̈̉̽̅͋͛̊
Zacster (NA)
: Zip Code
[http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/supa_hot_fire_gif.gif](http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/supa_hot_fire_gif.gif)
: The poke....it's kind of a part of the kill combo lol, you can't expect to 100-0 an enemy AD/mage without even using your full combo.
Who are you attacking!?!? Are you attacking the tank or the squishy??? Make up your mind!
: Wanted to try a different **angle**. -------------------------------------- The sun here is harsh. Years ago the pagans who dwelt here feared my kind; and now only the sand-blasted carcass of their once-mighty capital remains. An ample enough carcass to study, naturally, but still quite amusing. Human hubris has yet to be quantified, and that of Shurima’s last emperor is no exception. No organic tissue remains. The last time I was here, eleven, twelve hundred years ago (in human time, at least), the pale bones and leering skulls still grinned up at me. The bones were surprisingly inflexible, for such a fragile species. Disintegration revealed a large majority of calcium and magnesium. Pathetically formulaic. However, I will admit to experiencing a brief moment of amusement at the absurdity of their elbows. I was not paying attention to the Shuriman viewing-sphere the day it fell; my eye was directed elsewhere in Valoran. I later learned the story from a Xer’Sai that I was fortunate enough to dissect (their kidneys have such wonderful use as paperweights), and what garbled, sapient Voidspeak I managed to discern told me a story of betrayal, and a familial bond between two men who shared neither shape nor blood. Intriguing. The lesser creature, connected to the hive’s consciousness, managed to pick up an witnessing account from second Xer’Sai whom, from what I could make out, had been crawling along the entranceway of the human’s palace. The palace upon which the desert burned. The latter of the Xer'Sai did not survive, naturally, but the former proved quite useful. When dissected, neither have grows back, and for years I have sought to forge my own way into their collected consciousness, and to behold the thoughts of their magnificent specimen of a queen, to no avail. Such fascinating evolution. I cast a long shadow on the shallow dunes, bits of pottery and the tallest spires of their grandest buildings the only things poking up from the sand. My mind drifts and my tentacles pick through the sand and clay, the buzzing of vultures and the desert's barely audible haze whispering in what humans might call my ears. A rustle. A brush of wind, and my eye flicks downward. Violet light illuminates the scrap of parchment on the ground beneath me. A tentacle scoops it up and I hold it closer for examination. A schematic, blueprints grey with dust and yellow with the sun's heat. A disk, concave at its centre, the golden sheen it had obviously been once painted faded and cracked on the sand blasted parchment. Spidery handwriting in blue ink weaves across the page. A moment. I recall my ancient linguistics. Old Shuriman, Fifth Age. The Last Age. Informal dialect with poor syntax. If I could snort, I would. The paper disappears in a flash of violet light. It has managed to last thousands of years in the dunes and it will continue to last in the recesses of a peerless mind for millenia more.
... I am a Vel main and you actually just made me hate him for a few minutes. Good job, that takes a lot of effort to do. Edit: AND THAT FUCKING PUN AT THE TOP OH MY GOD!
: > [{quoted}](name=BetaDude40,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=GGYEUcJc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-10T02:49:42.947+0000) > > This is the story of the Fall of Shurima as recorded by Icathian monk _Ahv’Vul ix Dar_, translated from original Icathian by Beta. The stone tablet this is recorded on can be dated back to merely a century after the great collapse. > > _CHO’XAL AHL IX ZIR’KON_ (Great Swallowing(?) of the Emperor’s Realm) > > On the Sun of Zero [Day of the collapse], All of Humanity was shaken by the thunderous clap(?) of an empire crushed to the earth. As the prophecies had foretold, the Empire of Shu’har’rei’mah [Shurima] was brought down as the Gods of the Infinite Realm had predicted: Betrayal... Oooh, Icathian historical records! That's not something I had expected at all. I love what you are doing with the Icathian title, and the phoneme implied writing system for the word Shurima. I also love that you've implied all sorts of things about the 'civilization' in Icathia - that they count at least one of their calendars from the day of the fall, and that what others might have considered a disaster, is almost viewed as their creation myth! A lot of fun things here. Even the style of writing - with capitalizing words of particular importance to the author - is reminiscent of old texts full of Fire and Brimstone to put Fear into the hearts of the Heathens. While I think you did great with the word count limit you seemed to lose a bit of focus in the 2nd quarter, I thought. This too, however, is in-keeping with the style of old texts, so it's hard to knock you for it ;)
Yeah, when I write I write really long things. Something as small as 500 words tends not to work well, though I guess this has helped me a lot on the shorter texts. If you want, I could share with you more headcanon from various sectors of Valoran. I've played a game with you before when you visited Factions, but I forgot to add you to my list of friends.
: u say its for getting a better ghost but can ur team kill a 10-0 darius?
He says it's for a better ghost, but can that ghost see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
: [fan fic micro-competition] The Last Shuriman Sunset
This is the story of the Fall of Shurima as recorded by Icathian monk _Ahv’Vul ix Dar_, translated from original Icathian by Beta. The stone tablet this is recorded on can be dated back to merely a century after the great collapse. _CHO’XAL AHL IX ZIR’KON_ (Great Swallowing(?) of the Emperor’s Realm) On the Sun of Zero [Day of the collapse], All of Humanity was shaken by the thunderous clap(?) of an empire crushed to the earth. As the prophecies had foretold, the Empire of Shu’har’rei’mah [Shurima] was brought down as the Gods of the Infinite Realm had predicted: Betrayal. Emperor Azir, while engaged in the Ritual of Infinite Life [Ascension?] was brought down by a disloyal servant during the climax of the ritual, sending forth Energy of Great Force outward. As the Emperor fell to Feral Energy the entirety of the City of the Empire was brought to its knees. As the Gods predicted, the Earth swallowed them up, ending many lives. As objects of the Emperor’s Appearance and Wealth crumbled around them, the people fled to the outer reaches of the Empire. Others who remained in the city were devoured by the Earth, succumbing to the Sand. This, as the prophecies spoke, is the same fate that all who oppose the Divine Energy of the Infinite Realm shall succumb to. As the stones began to fall, the People of the Empire waged war among themselves, seizing power only briefly before another army would come to drive them out. Famine and Plague struck the survivors as they fled to the Sands, who threw off their shackles of the Empire’s oppression, for many were slaves. Those who put their faith in themselves died of these illnesses, while those who put their faith in the Void lived on. This time of Great Dying is called the Sorrow Time. As the Empire collapsed on its own weight, the Holy Creatures [Voidlings] claimed thousands of lives and huge stretches of Land. It was in this time where Icathia emerged, as those who submitted to the Gods were given Mercy, while those who refused were given Punishment. Praise be unto those who have created our Empire of Icathia, showing the world the True Darkness and the inevitable Destruction of the Mortal Realm. For if it had not been for the first prophets of the Collapse, none would have been spared from the Unstoppable Wrath of the Infinite Realm. As these first Blessed Ones settled in the lands of what is now Icathia, they carried out the tasks of the Void, flourishing while the Empire crumbled. As Prophecies had foretold, those who worship the Void with their entire Mind shall be spared, while those who shun it shall be flayed. The Worshipers of the Void who had existed before the Collapse became the Priesthood(?), while others worked to serve every whim of the Void. Praise be to the Void for our prosperity, and for the Empire’s destruction, for it is only the first step! _____________ I don't know how good it is, I tend not to work as well when there's a word limit >_> And yes, that Icathian title is completely headcanon.
: I actually had a OFA against Aurelion Sol... 5 man at mid.. I COULDN"T EVEN SEE THE FUCKING LANE ANYMORE, THE WHOLE LANE WAS FULL OF HIS PASSIVE. FLYING ORBS EVERYWHERE.
Sounds like the average KSP experience. Except replace the stars with bits of rocket parts from previously failed missions, and you're set.
Alleo (NA)
: I liked the original ofa when they had all 10 players picking for one champion that everyone would play.
That was One for All Mirror Mode, and honestly, that was one of my least favorite modes due to the fact that I hate mirror matches.
: {{champion:161}} What is this intimate get together of which you and the "Meme Crew" play the form of video entertainment known as "Cards Against Humanity"?
{{champion:161}} According to my research scans on the lifeforms who are acquainted with this "Cards Against Humanity" (or CAH, as they often abbreviate), Cards Against Humanity is some type of entertainment for human lifeforms in which they use small black and white pieces of carefully laminated paper to compete against each other in this "game". I figure that the origin of this game is some sort of twisted survival-of-the-fittest environment, as the one who "wins" this game is often placed with high regard and respect from his inferiors for possibly hours. From what I can understand, the goal of the game is to somehow collect as many of the black cards as possible by somehow using white cards. While my preliminary experimentation has not been able to determine what exactly is on these cards, my only guess is that it is a civilized battle of the wits that requires heavy thinking to decipher the meaning behind each and every card and how to use each card to its most effective point. These is this supposed "Card Czar", but I have not been able to find the nation from which he rules or even who the Card Czar is.
: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/3/32/Wendigo1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120213141914 Creature of the Night VS I couldn't find monsters for the day time... I'm confident with my alliance choice.
[http://i.imgur.com/LTj5W8x.jpg](http://i.imgur.com/LTj5W8x.jpg)
: Y did they have to rewin malz he sucks now wtf i didnt need a shild
You certainly need a dictionary though, jesus.
hopeful4 (EUNE)
: This post isnt constructive and neither creative/funny. Its just a casual generic rant with a gif of Patrick at the end. Who the fuck upvotes this shit?
People who have a sense of humor.
Dukues (NA)
: I like the dragon changes. Other than that..... no idea. Seems like most the mages they reworked suck now. And malz seems to be even more annoying and a lot stronger. Was hoping to no longer see zed but with qss changes they helped him. Guess the fact that he is now almost 100% perma banned is nice though.
Unpopular Opinion: I think the Vel rework was fine. It may be because his new playstyle is much less about upfront burst, but really I never played him much like a pure burst mage. I've always played him with more strung-out damage anyway, so this change is fine for me. Also, the mana refund on Q is really nice.
soulbatt (NA)
: mage update lacking mage lore and even with a shurima lore update , for shame
I mean, there's mages from all over the entire world. That would be either one huge event or one really confusing one (maybe both).
: That pun was so bad it made me grin. Have an upvote
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: When my bot lane gets 4-5 man ganked every 3 min its kinda obvious whos premade.
That can happen in solo games too if the enemy is at least capable of working together and reading pings
: Thanks man!
You're welcome bro. :D
: https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55361395.jpg
[http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg](http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg)
Show more

BetaDude40

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion