EkyonKun (NA)
: Name checks out.
Wtf did you get by my name. I might as well call you a weeb.
EkyonKun (NA)
: His name is laughing fish. Dafuq were you expecting other than memes and shit posting
You don't judge a person by there name
kargish (EUW)
: Yeah you stated your opinion and the consequences followed.
What consequences exactly?
: You hate the guy, becouse he is ignoring people that will never be happy. Most of people will cry about everyhink. If you are not happy about the game, why play it? And if this game would listen to all he people who cry about everythink being so unballanced, than this woule not be number 1 played game by far.
How is he ignoring when he just replied?
: It's a memes and games thread dude...There is no serious discussion here...go to literally any other board.
But The Paff Legacy posted a serious opinion. No reason to reply with a meme or don't reply at all.
: you targeted him saying you hate the guy followed by I didn't know it was him.... I can't seem to follow the logic behind this post.
I simply stated my opinion. What is so hard to understand. You must think I am complaining for seeing him in memes and games, I was complaining that I see his comments on gameplay threads which he never takes seriously.
Xilixer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BHBOsQjA,comment-id=000b000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-07T03:18:46.539+0000) > > I commented in an attempt to stop him from spamming memes and take shit seriously once in a while. But your probably right that I am being a dick.its just kinda hard to ignore his post when I see them everyday with no option to block. the thing is, is that it's not your place to decide what another should post and what one should not post. If someone want's to post nothing but memes they got the right. (that's why we have a meme's & games section) seriously if it bothers you just pay attention to the names and simply avoid the posts. also want to see what board section the post comes from as that would give you an idea as to what the post is.
Tbh I only tried to stop his post because there's nothing I can do from seeing his comments, even in gameplay he's there, and now I see I can't block moderators. Ignoring him is not that easy as like I said I see his comments everyday and its the same meme shit. I know its not my place but at least I can try.
Xilixer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BHBOsQjA,comment-id=000b0000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-07T02:14:24.307+0000) > > Was just saying my opinion that I hate the guy. And I didn&#x27;t know laughing fish posted this because I never look at the names.he&#x27;s annoying that&#x27;s all I&#x27;m saying. This might no be a serious thread but The Paff Legacy posted a serious comment, so the least you can do is not be a dick and reply with a comment just to annoy him or don&#x27;t reply at all just because your upvote farming. He does this shit in gameplay post to, so if thers no actual way to block him then I guess I&#x27;m doomed to see this guy and his cringey memes um....your "opinion" involved various insults for no reason. if you hate the guy so much wouldn't be smart to simply avoid his posts? I mean if you click on his posts because you didn't look at the names that's on you, not anyone else's _<Removed by moderation>_
I commented in an attempt to stop him from spamming memes and take shit seriously once in a while. But your probably right that I am being a dick.its just kinda hard to ignore his post when I see them everyday with no option to block.
: > [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BHBOsQjA,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2017-12-07T00:37:38.073+0000) > > _<Removed by Moderation>_ There is no need to become abusive; it's a meme thread on Memes & Games, there will be memes. I get that you might not enjoy certain Boards users or topics, but if you don't like someone, do not join their discussion intentionally to be a jerk to them. There is actually an option for hiding boards and/or specific users from your page, please use it if you like, but if you don't do not seek people out to treat like this; [Boards Enhancement Kit (BEK)](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/U8uw8k1l-boards-enhancement-kit) However, I have to note that BEK does not allow blocking of Boards moderators, such as Laughing Fish. You can hide the M&G board though, but otherwise I recommend just not clicking on his threads.
Was just saying my opinion that I hate the guy. And I didn't know laughing fish posted this because I never look at the names.he's annoying that's all I'm saying. This might no be a serious thread but The Paff Legacy posted a serious comment, so the least you can do is not be a dick and reply with a comment just to annoy him or don't reply at all just because your upvote farming. He does this shit in gameplay post to, so if thers no actual way to block him then I guess I'm doomed to see this guy and his cringey memes
: I can do even better than that. I know how to fix all your problems. https://i.imgur.com/FJ9zvbh.png[/img]
Darkeus (NA)
: I don't get it. Sona had already dropped to 52% winrate. I am convinced Riot has no clue what they are doing... AT ALL this preseason.
Correction, riot NEVER has an idea what there doing in terms of balance, at least at the start of season6
: Must be a joke
What part of this is a joke?
: >I have even seen multiple occasions of them forcing ADCs to buy stone. Now you know how supports feel. Sightstone, whether you like it, is *optional.* You cannot dictate their build path, and they cannot dictate yours. It is stupid to not buy one entirely, but there are times when you can delay it. Now if only people put as much effort into bitching about people not using their free trinkets rather than the fringe cases where someone doesn't buy sightstone.
Didnt that singed support guy get banned because he didn't build sightstone?(not the main reason but part of it).
Tactrix (NA)
: Which part of that was suppose to be bad?
Are you serious? Skins being free means riot has literally no way of making money.AND rather rework a champion and change his issues than flat out removing him,showing you don't give a shit about the champions player base.
: So you're saying that mature, responsible adults call people words representative of hate speech? I haven't met many businessmen that call people f'ing n-words.
No. I'm saying you should act like an adult and ignore it. No one is forcing you to look at the club tags.
: He is not a juggernaut, he has mobility (2 entire dashes) and hard CC. He is not a juggernaut in the least.
Interesting because he is fighter primarily and tank secondary.
: {{champion:240}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:150}}?
: I'm pretty darn sure Juggernauts were not typically using Fervor. Maybe Darius, and the occasional Olaf, but none of the other Juggernauts got any use out of it.
Yeah, he should have said fighters.
: Hes not a juggernaut Yes he needs to be buffed but only if it is to his early game
He is a juggernaut as classified by riot games, his main build is black cleaver, titanic or ravenous, then the rest are tank items.you can also see that his first role is fighter and second role tank.
: > [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HdpB0Wn9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-05T18:20:48.322+0000) > > I want to downvote you because you main the most cancerous and broken class. To be specific I main Juggernauts, so if you actually don't like Juggernauts feel free to downvote, I won't take it personally.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HdpB0Wn9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-05T18:25:29.825+0000) > > To be specific I main Juggernauts, so if you actually don&#x27;t like Juggernauts feel free to downvote, I won&#x27;t take it personally. Oh shit I thought you mained adc, rip me I'm retarded
: I really want to downvote this because it's badmouthing my main class, but I just can't. Have my reluctant upvote.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HdpB0Wn9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-05T18:11:28.328+0000) > > I really want to downvote this because it&#x27;s badmouthing my main class, but I just can&#x27;t. Have my reluctant upvote. I want to downvote you because you main the most cancerous and broken class.
Rioter Comments
: Akali has her W to escape. Kennen has his speed boost that gives bonus resistences. Teemo and Heimer zone people out with shrooms/turrets. Ironic. Renekton is countered by Kayle, but sure. I'll play Aatrox and see how you do as Kayle.
What? Renekton beats the shit out of kayle,all he has to do is stall out her empowered autoes then he wins trades and kayle can't do shit about it. I'd say he loses to kayle late game,but not early or laning phase.
: Just an FYI no one is going to play Malzahar after the next patch goes live
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: I have a skin in loot wanna unlock , so I bought 2 chests and got 2 lissandra shards in both chests
: I've gotten champions, emotes, and ward skins. Fucking. useless. filler.
They really just need to remove emotes and ward skins out the the chest, legit none gives a shit about them and its just wasting a chance for a good skin.
Abibyama (EUW)
: He has gay hosts now
But,what does that have to do with the color change? Also, passive changed way before he got this lore update.
: Won't ever be a problem if you don't make intentionally offensive club names. Go play another game if you're so bothered by it.
But I'm not bothered by it,unless I wouldn't have made this comment? How about you and the rest of these sensitive players play a game made for 9 year olds, if you can't take bad words.
: Is it possible to report Club Titles?
Fuck off will you? Let people name whatever the fuck they want for there damn club. Its a joke and nothing more. I thought toxicity being a bannable offense was bad enough,but wtf club names? Its just a fucking name, you can chose to not look at it.the people on these boards are so damn sensitive.
: Your most Favorite champ in the game
You'll have to guess mine. ;)
Valeeva (NA)
: {{champion:110}} My comfort Pick, the champion that I have dedicated so much of my time to, if there was no him I wouldn't play this game. {{champion:141}} I can't actually get mad playing this champ, I play him mid like a Zed, I dont care if I go 0/9 I simply can't get angry when I play Kayn, he's a happy place for me. Also, I just noticed they are both darkin.... It's purely coincidence I swear.
Bro. Did you legit change your name because of the lore update?
Sukishoo (NA)
: And it looks like that is indeed the only one since the patch launches this week and nothing else appeared before then.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadUnborn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=20rW1orE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-12-04T03:15:10.346+0000) > > 4/10 originality > 3/7 validity > 8/10 redundant whining 0/10 original 1000/1 validity (complaining about twitch = 10000% on my watch) 0/10 redundant whining twitch has been broken forever
: {{champion:103}} Whenever she is at a strong point(not even OP) she is obnoxious to play against because she literally does everything. She has the waveclear and safe harass of a mage, the slipperiness of an assassin, the burst damage of an assassin, deals true damage, has long range hard CC, gets free healing off her passive... there is actually no way to punish a good Ahri player with a counterpick either because they'll just safely farm by their turret till she becomes damn near ungankable because she's just that safe. The last time Ahri was strong she had a 24% playrate with a 54% winrate.
Watch out, Ahris might be lurking...
: He should get even more hate imo
He should be fired in my opinion.at least from making champions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vPaHzRMg,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2017-12-02T20:30:47.392+0000) > > Pta getting nerfed? Ah, more reason to fuck over champions that took fervor. the funny thing is that even if PTA gets nerfed lethal temp will still be just as good on ADCs if not better, so it really wont matter. once we start seeing 3.5 Attack speed vayne you will know why. meanwhile fervor users will be shafted and punished for the sins of the ADCs who are just getting slaps on the wrist, if that. And klepto ezreal is laughing his ass off in the background as he gets free gold and free consumables while nuking the shit out of tanks with Q.
Don't see wtf is so hard of just, Lets say "tpa on ranged champions is 20% less effective".balance team is a joke.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vPaHzRMg,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-02T17:05:31.817+0000) > > Twitch zero nerfs > ezreal zero nerfs > MF zero nerfs > > there is a trend here. every season these 3 champions are broken in one way or another, with lucian, cait and jinx following soon after once they get buffed. When I started playing this game you were called a troll and your teammates threatened to report you if you played Miss Fortune. Ezreal had a 44% win rate until about 2-3 months ago and Twitch has been flavor of the ... season ... since the ADC rework, but before that he was also considered in the Miss Fortune category. As for favoring ADCs... Kalista would like to have a word with you.
Kalista got gutted because she has cancer unhealthy design
: 0 Maokai nerfs 0 Shen nerfs 0 Pantheon nerfs But press the attack nerfs
Pta getting nerfed? Ah, more reason to fuck over champions that took fervor.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ioQOgn9X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T19:47:47.677+0000) > > Something something sense of pride and accomplishment. Well I mean it also comes down to half of the things he is complaining about are opinionated. For every person who hates the current meta, you could find one that hated the old one. He doesn't like the Varus lore changes, others do. Auto fill, either you have longer queues or you have shorter queues with people getting auto filled, you get one, not both, but people tend to forget that time before auto fill got added where queues got up to 5 minutes plus....in gold games, in Challenger and shit...don't even get me started. URF, you want to know why they don't bring URF back. Because there are people who will ruin the fun and enforce a meta. A game mode meant to just be enjoyed and casually have fun will have a meta that people will abuse you for, like what? Yes, Riot needs to shape up, but half of these complaints are bias or aren't considering the other side.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ioQOgn9X,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T19:59:28.508+0000) > > Well I mean it also comes down to half of the things he is complaining about are opinionated. For every person who hates the current meta, you could find one that hated the old one. > > He doesn&#x27;t like the Varus lore changes, others do. > > Auto fill, either you have longer queues or you have shorter queues with people getting auto filled, you get one, not both, but people tend to forget that time before auto fill got added where queues got up to 5 minutes plus....in gold games, in Challenger and shit...don&#x27;t even get me started. > > URF, you want to know why they don&#x27;t bring URF back. Because there are people who will ruin the fun and enforce a meta. A game mode meant to just be enjoyed and casually have fun will have a meta that people will abuse you for, like what? > > Yes, Riot needs to shape up, but half of these complaints are bias or aren&#x27;t considering the other side. I think he was referring to an EU player saying sense of pride and accomplishment for the reason for essence changes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gF1GzXBb,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T13:30:38.095+0000) > > Either it&#x27;s a really complicated one or it&#x27;s suggesting change for the sake of change. In the former, I simply don&#x27;t get it. In the latter, it&#x27;s not funny and you should be ashamed of yourself for making such a terrible joke because Riot WILL take an extremely stupid idea like that, run with it, and claim that we wanted it. It's a parody because of Varus.
> [{quoted}](name=SupaDevilJuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gF1GzXBb,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T13:52:09.153+0000) > > It&#x27;s a parody because of Varus. Y'all can't blame him for not getting the joke. Riot call pull shit like this pretty easy,also this wasn't in memes and games.
SanKakU (NA)
: Literally everyone that just down-voted me now and every other time I complained about her massive rework from earlier this year.
Actualy, if a recall a lot of Sejuani mains where pissed about the rework.But yeah,it's NEVER fine when a champion gets basically deleted.Also if you where downvoted,then they meant that they didn't think it was fine. You implied that a champion getting deleted is fine so people said no by downvote.
: Kayn played a lot of undertale
: Kayn is also a fuckhead
: Doesn't really mean it makes less sense though.
Let me word it better. The old lore was varus,while this new lore is a different champion.
SanKakU (NA)
: {{champion:113}} would like to have a word with you. So basically, if a champion's play style gets completely removed from the game, it's fine, but remove their lore and now it's on? You guys can be really slow.
Who said it was fine? Ofc some of the players/mains are going to hate the kit change based on what they think.
: > [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JuA1KueA,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T19:55:09.950+0000) > > the way I see it, the toxic person is raging at a player, the player decides to mute them, the player will not have a negative experience if they muted as they wont see there chat. the toxic player then stops talking as the person that muted doesn&#x27;t say shit to them... its simple, someone toxic? mute them, ignore the non muted thing they said. No, you are mostly correct here. However, Muting helps to de-escalate the problem and helps to get away from the negative environment being produced by the toxic individual. >What negative experience is there? By the time the player has to mute, the damage has already been done. It has already stressed the player. You are thinking about this objectively without considering emotions and without considering the natural responses of players who encounter this behavior. What happens is that toxicity produces a flight or fight response causing the player to feel threatened by the behavior. This is what you are overlooking because you are choosing to ignore the natural responses of the body. In any case, you can either choose to fight (repeat the toxicity, join in with it, and escalate the behavior) or you can choose flight (mute). Fighting back isn't good for anyone as it continues to produce a negative environment, while choosing to "flight" is a way to get away from the behavior safely without feeding and continuing the negative behavior. This is basic psychology. Producing this response and threatening other players **is what isn't tolerated**. Regardless of whether the individual mutes or not: consistent toxicity is worthy of punishment because toxicity affects the environment of the game regardless of the response of the individual.
You say natural responses but being toxic is a natural emotion/response. When your jungle decides to troll and purposely feed a kill to your laner, a natural thing to do is rage at them.or are we doing double standards?
: How did the old lore make any more sense than this new one
: > [{quoted}](name=Big Black Croc,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JuA1KueA,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T19:11:39.170+0000) > > That shouldn&#x27;t be an issue if players learn to ignore,its not hard to not take words from a stranger in the internet seriously. Prandine is right. There's no excuse for excessive negativity that pushes other players to need to mute. Having to mute another player in of itself creates a negative experience, it just so happens to also be a saving grace. Anyway, if players were allowed to say and do whatever they want then that would be total anarchy. People would hack the game, int without any repercussion, and repeatedly offend other players without any sort of moral code and restrictions. Besides that, having a place where people can say whatever they want and bully others isn't at all realistic with the way things work in our society. Being a bully is something that can have repercussions and get you thrown in jail. ESPECIALLY, things like encouraging suicide and death threats are things that are not tolerable. It's no different here than anywhere else.
> [{quoted}](name=MadMad Sickness,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JuA1KueA,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T19:36:27.220+0000) > > Prandine is right. There&#x27;s no excuse for excessive negativity that pushes other players to need to mute. Having to mute another player in of itself creates a negative experience, it just so happens to also be a saving grace. how does it create a negative experience? the way I see it, the toxic person is raging at a player, the player decides to mute them, the player will not have a negative experience if they muted as they wont see there chat. the toxic player then stops talking as the person that muted doesn't say shit to them, what negative experience is there? its simple, someone toxic? mute them, ignore the non muted thing they said.
Show more

Big Black Croc

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion